时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ♪ We ♪ are the crystal | 我们 是水晶 |
[00:03] | ♪ gems | 战士 |
[00:04] | ♪ we’ll always save the day | 我们总能拯救世界 |
[00:07] | ♪ and if you think we can’t, ♪ | 如果你认为我们不行 |
[00:09] | ♪ we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到方法 |
[00:12] | ♪ that’s why the people | 这就是为什么这个世界 |
[00:14] | ♪ of this world | 的人 |
[00:16] | ♪ believe in | 相信 |
[00:17] | ♪ Garnet | 石榴 |
[00:18] | ♪ Amethyst | 紫晶 |
[00:19] | ♪ and Pearl | 和珍珠 |
[00:21] | and Steven! | 和史蒂文! |
[00:23] | 收到信息 | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:27] | How much longer till we can use the drill? | 还要多久我们才能使用钻头? |
[00:30] | Well, with the new coordinates we got from the moonbase, | 其实 有了我们从月球基地得到的新的坐标 |
[00:32] | we should be ready to go. | 我们应该可以行动了 |
[00:34] | But we really should perform a few tests first. | 但我们真的该先进行一些测试 |
[00:39] | Oh! | 哦! |
[00:40] | Steven. | 史蒂文 |
[00:41] | Peridot. | 橄榄石 |
[00:43] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[00:44] | Uh, yeah. Sure. | 呃 好啊 没问题 |
[00:49] | Why are we in this broken-down vehicle? | 为什么我们要在这个坏掉的载具里? |
[00:51] | I wanted to ask you… | 我想问你一下… |
[00:54] | About the diamonds? | 关于钻石吗? |
[00:56] | Oh! | 噢! |
[00:57] | I don’t know what the others have told you, | 我不知道其他人是怎么跟你说的 |
[00:59] | but there’s a reason they’re in charge. | 但钻石掌权时有原因的 |
[01:01] | Why’s that? | 为什么? |
[01:02] | They’re objectively better than us. | 她们客观上来讲要比我们更优秀 |
[01:04] | Every gem has their strengths and weaknesses– | 每个宝石人都有自己的优势与弱点- |
[01:06] | but not them. | 但她们不是 |
[01:07] | They’re absolutely, totally, completely flawless beings! | 她们是绝对 完全 肯定无瑕的存在! |
[01:10] | Especially my diamond–yellow diamond. | 尤其是我的钻石-黄钻石 |
[01:13] | The most perfect, the most reasonable, rational, | 最完美 最理性 理智 |
[01:16] | efficient decider ever to exist in the Universe. | 完美的决策者-放到全宇宙也是 |
[01:19] | You’re really loyal to her, aren’t you? | 你对她真是忠诚啊 不是吗? |
[01:21] | How could I not be? | 我怎么可能不呢? |
[01:23] | We might have our little truce, | 我们间也许有小小的休战协议 |
[01:24] | but I’ll never forsake the gem I was made for. | 但我永远不会背叛我服务的宝石人的 |
[01:27] | That’s good, because she’s right behind you. | 那很好 因为她就在你背后 |
[01:30] | What? | 啊? |
[01:32] | Aah, no! | 啊啊 不! |
[01:34] | Save your strength! | 别挣扎了! |
[01:36] | You’re up against one of the earth’s | 你面对的是地球 |
[01:37] | greatest trapping technologies– | 最伟大的囚禁技术之一- |
[01:39] | the child safety lock! | 儿童安全锁! |
[01:42] | No! No! | 不! 不! |
[01:44] | How could you do this to me–the great and lovable Peridot?! | 你怎么能这样对我-伟大而可爱的橄榄石?! |
[01:47] | I thought we were finally friends, like you wanted! | 我以为我们总算是朋友了 就像你希望的那样! |
[01:51] | I saw you sneak this off the moon base | 我看到你将这个偷偷带出了月球基地 |
[01:54] | while no one else was looking! | 就在没人注意的时候! |
[01:55] | What is it? Tell me! | 这是什么? 从实招来! |
[01:57] | It’s nothing special… | 这没什么特别的… |
[01:59] | And definitely not important at all! | 而且绝对不重要! |
[02:02] | Hmm. | 嗯… |
[02:04] | Then why don’t I just smash it?! | 那我为什么不砸了它呢?! |
[02:06] | No, no, no, no, wait! | 不不不不 等等! |
[02:08] | All right, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[02:09] | I have a plan. Allow me to explain. | 我有个计划 容许我解释一下 |
[02:12] | It’s…A communicator. | 这是个…通讯器 |
[02:16] | Meant for the express purpose | 用来快速的 |
[02:17] | of contacting the diamonds back on homeworld. | 与母世界的钻石通讯 |
[02:20] | You’re still trying to contact homeworld? | 你仍然在试图与母世界联系? |
[02:22] | Yes. Of course! I figured it out! | 对 当然! 我想通了! |
[02:24] | You simple clods keep trying to protect the earth, | 你们这群幼稚的草包总是试图保护地球 |
[02:27] | but you can’t do anything right! | 但你们什么事都做不对! |
[02:30] | I let myself get carried away, too– | 我自己都被带偏了- |
[02:31] | laughing, singing, building our little machine! | 欢笑 歌唱 建造我们的小小机器! |
[02:34] | But don’t you see? None of that matters! | 但你看不出来吗? 这都没有用! |
[02:37] | All that matters is that I’m of use to yellow diamond! | 真正重要的是我对黄钻石有所贡献! |
[02:41] | This planet can be of use to yellow diamond! | 这个星球可以对黄钻石有所贡献! |
[02:43] | I must contact her–to reveal what I’ve discovered! | 我必须要联系她-向她说明我所发现的情况! |
[02:46] | But the diamonds are bad! | 但是钻石都很坏啊! |
[02:48] | They don’t care about the earth. | 她们并不在乎地球 |
[02:50] | They wanted to hollow it out, | 她们之前想将它掏空 |
[02:51] | and now they want to blow it up with the cluster! | 而现在她们又要用融合簇将地球炸毁! |
[02:53] | Yes, yes! | 对 对! |
[02:54] | That’s the point! | 就是这个! |
[02:55] | Ugh! | 呃! |
[02:56] | Why do I keep sticking my neck out for you! | 为何我总是不顾反对的支持你! |
[02:59] | You’re never gonna be on our side! | 你永远也不会站到我们这边! |
[03:01] | Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl! | 石榴 紫晶 珍珠! |
[03:03] | Steven, no–don’t get them! | 史蒂文 别-别叫她们! |
[03:05] | Steven! | 史蒂文! |
[03:06] | Release me! | 放我走吧! |
[03:10] | She took a direct line to the diamonds | 她从月球基地拿了一个 |
[03:13] | from the moon base?! | 与钻石的直连通讯器? |
[03:15] | What was she thinking?! | 她在想什么啊? |
[03:17] | Man, after everything we’ve gone through, | 天哪 就算我们一起经历了这么多 |
[03:19] | she’s still out to get us. | 她仍然想搞事情 |
[03:22] | Oh, I’m taking back all my cool nicknames for her. | 哦 我要收回我给她起的所有炫酷外号 |
[03:24] | So long “Perry”and “p-dot.” | 再见了 “橄榄”和”橄石” |
[03:27] | Hello, p… | 你好 “橄”… |
[03:30] | Aah! I’m too mad! | 啊啊! 我太生气了! |
[03:32] | I’ll think of something later! | 我以后再想想吧! |
[03:36] | I see she knows what a horn is now. | 我看她现在搞清楚什么是喇叭了 |
[03:39] | 史蒂文的动作与装束与”南方公园”的肯尼相同 | |
[03:42] | You offered her a lot of your trust. | 你给她了许多的信任 |
[03:45] | I did! | 当然! |
[03:46] | And it blew up in my face. | 结果却糊了我一脸 |
[03:48] | You guys have been protecting the earth | 你们已经保护地球 |
[03:49] | for thousands of years! | 几千年了! |
[03:51] | She could have destroyed all of that– | 她本可能 [ 破坏掉这一切- |
[03:53] | a whole earth! | 一整个地球! |
[03:54] | Why did I think I could change her mind? | 为什么我以为我能改变她的的想法? |
[03:56] | Ugh. I know, right? | 呃 我知道 对吧? |
[03:58] | But I guess you can’t, like, get into other people’s heads | 但我想你不能 像是 进入别人的头脑 |
[04:01] | and change what they think. | 然后改变她们的想法 |
[04:03] | Oh, maybe we can? | 哦 也许我们可以? |
[04:05] | Yeah! | 对啊! |
[04:07] | If we just shrink down really little, | 如果我们缩得非常小 |
[04:09] | we can get in–no, no, no! | 我们就能进入-不不不! |
[04:11] | I don’t want to tell her what to do. | 我不想命令她做该做的事 |
[04:13] | She should just know, shouldn’t she? | 她应该要理解 不是吗? |
[04:16] | It’s good you believe in everyone, Steven. | 你相信任何人都能洗 这很好 史蒂文 |
[04:19] | Like your mother, | 就像你母亲 |
[04:19] | you seem to have a little more patience than the rest of us. | 相比我们你似乎有多一点的耐心 |
[04:22] | But the truth is not everyone deserves that patience. | 但事实是不是所有人配得上这种耐心 |
[04:26] | Look on the bright side– | 往好处想- |
[04:28] | at least you got this thing away from her | 至少你把这个从她手里拿走了 |
[04:29] | before she did any real damage. | 避免了她可能制造的破坏 |
[04:32] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[04:35] | Oh, no! | 哦 不! |
[04:38] | Free, free! | 自由! 自由! |
[04:42] | How did she escape?! | 她怎么逃脱的? |
[04:44] | Oh! Fools! | 噢! 笨蛋! |
[04:45] | Your invisible rotary shield was no match for me– | 你的不可见旋转护盾可阻挡不了我- |
[04:49] | once I applied logic! | 只要我使用逻辑的话! |
[04:53] | Now I’m gonna do this right! | 现在我要正确的完成这一切! |
[05:01] | Ugh! See? | 呃! 看到了吗? |
[05:03] | None of you know what you’re doing! | 你们没人知道自己在做什么! |
[05:05] | Oh-ho ho-kay! | 哦 吼吼吼! |
[05:08] | I’ve been ready for this! | 我早就准备好了! |
[05:12] | Get in. | 快上车! |
[05:15] | Where’s Steven? | 史蒂文呢? |
[05:16] | Stupid Peridot! | 垃圾橄榄石! |
[05:18] | Stupid giant robot! | 垃圾巨型机器人! |
[05:20] | Oh, why, oh, why did I have to encourage her? | 哦 为何 哦 为何我非得鼓励她? |
[05:24] | There’s no time for feeling horrible. | 没时间难受了 |
[05:25] | We have to catch Peridot before she contacts yellow diamond! | 我们得在橄榄石与黄钻石取得联系前抓住她! |
[05:29] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[05:30] | You can feel horrible all you want back at the temple. | 你尽可在回到神庙后难受个够 |
[05:41] | What’s up, peri-snot? | 怎么样 鼻涕石? |
[05:45] | Good one, Amethyst! | 说得好 紫晶! |
[05:56] | Dog pile! | 猛犬扑堆! |
[05:58] | No, no! | 不 不! |
[06:06] | You’re not getting away with it! | 你可别想逃走! |
[06:09] | I trusted you! | 我信任过你! |
[06:11] | I spent all that time bonding and hoping | 我花了那么多时间和你交流 心怀期待 |
[06:14] | and caring about you! | 关怀备至! |
[06:16] | You don’t get it, either! | 你也没想清楚! |
[06:18] | This is your whole… | 这就是你的… |
[06:21] | …problem! | 问题! |
[06:23] | Your emotions rule out reason! | 你的感性驱散了理性! |
[06:25] | I will do what has to be done! | 我会完成该完成的工作! |
[06:29] | Huh? | 哈? |
[06:33] | She’ll sort this out. | 她会解决这个的 |
[06:44] | This is the yellow diamond control room. | 这里是黄钻石控制室 |
[06:46] | Is that another Pearl? | 那是又一个珍珠吗? |
[06:48] | Who is she? | 她是谁? |
[06:49] | Not all pearls know each other, Steven. | 不是所有珍珠都认识彼此的 史蒂文 |
[06:52] | Who authorized you to make this call? | 是谁授权你进行此次通话的? |
[06:54] | No one. | 没有人 |
[06:56] | B-but it’s an emergency! | 但-但这是紧急情况! |
[06:57] | That’s no excuse to use | 这不是使用 |
[06:59] | the direct diamond communication channel! | 钻石直连通信通道的借口! |
[07:01] | Pearl? | 珍珠? |
[07:02] | Yes, my diamond? | 是的 我的钻石? |
[07:04] | Why is there someone on the diamond line? | 为什么有人在钻石专线上? |
[07:07] | I don’t know! | 我不清楚! |
[07:08] | I was just about to tell her that– | 我刚准备告诉她- |
[07:10] | I’ll take it from here. | 我来接管吧 |
[07:14] | Is that… | 那是… |
[07:15] | Yellow…Diamond. | 黄…钻石 |
[07:17] | My diamond! Peridot reporting in! | 我的钻石! 橄榄石来此报告! |
[07:20] | Which Peridot? | 哪个橄榄石? |
[07:22] | F-facet 2f5l, cut 5xg. | 切-切面2f5l 切割5xg |
[07:26] | I’m sorry to contact you this way, | 我很抱歉用这种方法与您联系 |
[07:27] | but all other forms of communication | 但所有其他的通讯手段 |
[07:29] | have been destroyed and– | 都被破坏了 而且- |
[07:30] | this says you’re behind schedule on your mission to… | 看来你的任务进度滞后了… |
[07:34] | How is the earth? | 地球怎么样了? |
[07:37] | It’s full of life! | 那里充满了生命! |
[07:39] | Organic life. | 有机生命 |
[07:42] | And where is the Jasper I assigned you? | 那么我分配给你的铁石英呢? |
[07:44] | And why aren’t you calling from the ship? | 还有为什么你不从飞船上通话呢? |
[07:46] | Oh, hmm… | 哦 嗯… |
[07:47] | The ship was destroyed. | 飞船被摧毁了 |
[07:49] | By whom? | 被谁? |
[07:52] | It–it–it was destroyed by… | 它-它-它是被… |
[07:55] | No one! | 没人干的! |
[07:56] | There was an accident… | 发生了一场意外… |
[07:59] | While we were landing. | 就在我们着陆时 |
[08:01] | I’ll inform your manager of your incompetence. | 我会告知你上司你的无能的 |
[08:05] | And what is the status of the cluster? | 还有 融合簇的状态呢? |
[08:09] | The cluster will emerge shortly! | 融合簇会很快孵化的! |
[08:11] | Good. | 好 |
[08:12] | We’ll finally get some use out of that miserable planet. | 我们总算能从那可悲的星球榨取出一点点成果了 |
[08:15] | Thank you for your report, Peridot. | 谢谢你的报告 橄榄石 |
[08:17] | There’ll be a ship heading to your location | 会有一艘飞船前往你的位置 |
[08:19] | to take you to your next assignment. | 带你前往下一项任务 |
[08:20] | Wait! | 等下! |
[08:23] | I–I wouldn’t have called | 我-我不会为了用 |
[08:24] | just to waste your time with a report! | 报告浪费您的时间而进行通话的! |
[08:26] | You already have. | 你已经是了 |
[08:28] | No, I mean, the reason I’ve called, | 不 我是指 我进行通话的原因 |
[08:31] | the real reason is… | 真正的原因是… |
[08:33] | I believe we should terminate the cluster! | 我相信我们应该终止融合簇! |
[08:36] | Why? | 为什么? |
[08:37] | The organic ecosystem creates resources unique to this world. | 这个世界的有机生态系统创造了独有的资源 |
[08:41] | We can’t sacrifice all that potential | 我们不能牺牲掉所有的可能性 |
[08:43] | just for one geo-weapon! | 就为了一个超级武器! |
[08:45] | I’d like to tell you some plans I came up with | 我想告诉您一些我想到的方案 |
[08:47] | to utilize the planet without disrupting the local– | 用来利用这个星球而不干扰当地的- |
[08:49] | I’ve heard enough. | 我听够了 |
[08:50] | I don’t care about potential and resources. | 我不在乎潜力和资源 |
[08:55] | What? | 蛤? |
[08:56] | I want my cluster, | 我想要我的融合簇 |
[08:57] | and I want that planet to die. | 而且我想让那个星球死掉 |
[09:00] | Just make that happen. | 只需要让那发生 |
[09:03] | No! | 不! |
[09:03] | Huh?! | 啊?! |
[09:05] | Are you questioning my authority? | 你是在质疑我的权威吗? |
[09:08] | I’m questioning your objectivity, my diamond. | 我只是在怀疑您的客观性 我的钻石 |
[09:11] | Well! | 牛啊! |
[09:12] | You are out of line. | 你真是胆大啊! |
[09:15] | I just think– | 我只是认为- |
[09:17] | I’m not interested | 我不在乎 |
[09:18] | in the puny thoughts of a Peridot. | 一个橄榄石的卑微的想法 |
[09:21] | But– | 但- |
[09:21] | you have disrespected this channel and my time with your presence, | 你的出现已经冒犯了这个频道与我的时间 |
[09:25] | and you would do well to | 而你应该 |
[09:26] | but | 但是 |
[09:26] | shut your mouth! | 闭上嘴! |
[09:29] | You have failed at every stage of this mission. | 你在这个任务的每个阶段都失败了 |
[09:32] | Your only chance to redeem yourself | 你救赎自己的唯一机会 |
[09:35] | is to obey this simple order– | 就是遵守这个简单的命令- |
[09:38] | you are to leave the cluster to grow! | 你要让融合簇继续生长! |
[09:41] | It will tear apart the earth, | 它会拆碎地球 |
[09:42] | and I will take immense satisfaction | 而我也会感受到巨大的满足 |
[09:44] | in erasing that hideous rock | 将那个丑恶的石头 |
[09:46] | off of our star maps! | 从我的星图上抹去! |
[09:48] | Is that clear?! | 清楚吗?! |
[09:50] | I won’t do it! | 我不会做的! |
[09:52] | I can tell you with certainty | 我可以肯定的告诉你 |
[09:53] | that there are things on this planet worth protecting! | 这个星球上有很多值得保护的东西! |
[09:57] | What do you know about the earth?! | 你对地球又了解什么 ?! |
[09:59] | Apparently more than you, you clod! | 显然比你要多 你个草包! |
[10:05] | Uh, Peridot, out! | 呃 橄榄石 结束! |
[10:11] | That was amazing! | 那真是太棒了! |
[10:13] | I can’t believe I just did that. | 我不敢相信我刚才做了那个 |
[10:15] | I was so wrong about being so wrong about you! | 我之前真错误的理解你真错误的对待我了! |
[10:18] | I can’t believe I just did that. | 我不敢相信我刚才做了那个 |
[10:20] | You thought you could change her mind. | 你认为你能改变她的想法 |
[10:22] | Yellow d got torn down by the peridactyl! | 黄B被橄榄屌干了个底朝天! |
[10:26] | Ugh! | 呃~ |
[10:28] | Can one of you take this? | 你们有人能拿这个嘛? |
[10:29] | Why? | 为什么? |
[10:30] | Because it can be remotely detonated. | 因为它可以被遥控引爆 |
[10:34] | How do we stop it? | 我们该怎么阻止它? |
[10:35] | Just get rid of it! | 赶紧丢掉它吧! |
[10:36] | Uh, here, Amethyst! | 呃 给你 紫晶! |
[10:38] | What am I supposed to do with it?! | 我又该拿它怎么办?! |
[10:45] | I thought I could reason with her. | 我以为我能跟她讲道理 |
[10:47] | Yeah, you really made her mad. | 没错 你真的把她气疯了 |
[10:50] | And then you insulted her to her face. | 然后你当面顶撞了她 |
[10:52] | Do you know what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗? |
[10:55] | I’m a traitor to my homeworld. | 我是我家乡的叛徒 |
[10:57] | You’re a Crystal Gem! | 你是个水晶战士了! |
[11:01] | Whether you like it or not. | 不论你愿不愿意! |
[11:03] | Oh! | 哦~ |