时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 记录日期 7-15-2 | |
[00:03] | presisco | |
[00:03] | presisco | |
[00:03] | presisco | |
[00:03] | presisco | |
[00:04] | Log date 7-1-5-2. | 记录日期 7-1-5-2 |
[00:08] | I can’t believe I just did that. | 我不敢相信我刚才做了那个 |
[00:10] | I disobeyed my orders and went against yellow diamond’s wishes. | 我违反了我要遵守的命令并且违背了黄钻石的愿望 |
[00:12] | I’m a traitorous clod! | 我是个叛徒草包! |
[00:14] | I never want to think about what I’ve done again! | 我永远不想再回想起我所做的事情! |
[00:18] | I’m a traitorous clod! | 我是个叛徒草包! |
[00:19] | I never want to think about what I’ve done again! | 我永远不想再回想起我所做的事情! |
[00:21] | And I called yellow diamond a clod, | 而且我称黄钻石是个草包 |
[00:24] | right to her face! | 当面的啊! |
[00:26] | I called yellow diamond a clod | 而且我称黄钻石是个草包 |
[00:29] | right to her face. | 当面的啊! |
[00:30] | Uh, Peridot, are you gonna be okay? | 呃 橄榄石 你还好吗? |
[00:33] | I’m a traitorous clod. | 我是个叛徒草包! |
[00:35] | Traitorous clod. | 叛徒草包! |
[00:36] | No. | 不 |
[00:37] | It’s all gonna work out. You’re with us now! | 这一切都会好转的 你现在跟我们一队了! |
[00:40] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[00:41] | I’m protecting a planet I was once trying to destroy. | 我现在在保护之前试图摧毁的星球 |
[00:44] | I used to follow every order–every rule. | 我原本遵守每条指令-每个规则 |
[00:47] | Now I’m a traitor. | 现在我是个叛徒了 |
[00:48] | A rebel! | 一个反叛军! |
[00:49] | A Crystal Gem-m-m-m-m. | 一个水晶战士士士士士 |
[00:53] | Clod! Clod! | 草包! 草包! |
[00:55] | Well, that tape recorder seems to be helping. | 看来 这个磁带录音机真是有用啊 |
[00:58] | No, it’s not! | 不 并没有! |
[00:59] | It’s a chronicle of my descent into madness! | 这是对我堕向癫狂的记录! |
[01:01] | You dropped this. | 你丢了这个 |
[01:02] | Get it away from me. | 将它从我身边拿走 |
[01:03] | Give it to Steven. | 把它给史蒂文 |
[01:04] | Return madness to its source! | 将癫狂退回源头! |
[01:06] | Are you sure you don’t want it? | 你确定你不想要吗? |
[01:08] | Whatever. It’s yours now. Yours. | 无所谓 那是你的了 你的 |
[01:09] | Not mine. Not mine. Yours. Yours. | 不是我的 不是我的 你的 你的 |
[01:12] | Let’s calm down. | 冷静一下 |
[01:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:16] | So, am I gonna have to wear a star? | 那么 我是不是得在身上弄个星星? |
[01:18] | Where am I gonna put the star? | 我要把星星放在哪? |
[01:20] | They seem to be getting along well. | 她们看来关系不错嘛 |
[01:22] | I wonder when that happened. | 我很好奇是什么时候开始的 |
[01:28] | Log date 7-1-1-2. | 记录日期 7-1-1-2 |
[01:30] | The Steven has given me this earth machine | 史蒂文给了我这个地球机器 |
[01:33] | to replace my communicator log. | 用来取代我的通讯器日志 |
[01:35] | It looks… | 它看起来… |
[01:36] | Extremely primitive. | 极度原始 |
[01:39] | He also said he wanted me to stop calling him “the Steven.” | 他还告诉我他希望我不要再称呼她”那个史蒂文” |
[01:43] | It’s just “Steven.” | 只用叫”史蒂文” |
[01:44] | I said I’d call him whatever I want! | 我说我爱怎么叫就怎么叫! |
[01:48] | He told me that was rude. | 他告诉我这很无礼 |
[01:50] | Rude. | 无礼 |
[01:52] | I guess I’ll call him “Steven.” | 我想我以后会叫他”史蒂文” |
[01:55] | The organic life forms of earth have fascinating traits | 地球的有机生命有非常奇妙的特点 |
[01:58] | despite their poor choice of residence. | 即使它们选了个非常糟的栖息地 |
[02:00] | I wonder if all of them have flight capabilities? | 我好奇它们是不是都有飞行能力? |
[02:08] | Oh, you must be Peridot. | 哦 你一定是橄榄石了 |
[02:15] | Whoa!! | 喔! |
[02:17] | Aaaaaah! | 啊啊啊啊! |
[02:19] | Peridot! | 橄榄石! |
[02:20] | What do you want? | 你想怎样? |
[02:21] | You can’t just shove someone off of a roof! | 你不能随便就将某个人从屋顶推下去! |
[02:24] | Why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[02:25] | This is a human! | 这是个人类! |
[02:27] | He isn’t like us! | 他不像我们! |
[02:28] | He’s fragile and soft! | 他非常脆弱 而且柔软! |
[02:30] | Hey, it’s not like a six pack is gonna save you from that height. | 嘿 六块腹肌可不一定能在这个高度拯救你 |
[02:34] | You could have seriously hurt him. | 你本可能严重的伤害他 |
[02:36] | Well, how was I supposed to know that? | 那么 我怎么能知道呢? |
[02:38] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[02:39] | Greg, you’ll have to excuse Peridot. | 格雷格 你得原谅橄榄石 |
[02:41] | She’s far from her homeworld, | 她远离她的家乡 |
[02:42] | and she still has a lot to learn about our planet. | 而且她仍在学习地球的一切 |
[02:45] | No, I don’t! | 不 我才不是呢! |
[02:46] | Yes, you do! | 对 你就是! |
[02:48] | Uh, hey, yeah. Don’t worry about it! | 呃 嘿 对啊 别担心! |
[02:51] | Ugh! | 呃啊! |
[02:51] | In conclusion, | 总而言之 |
[02:52] | not all of the organic beings here can fly. | 不是所有的有机生物都能够飞行 |
[02:55] | Additionally, it is, without question, | 另外 毋庸置疑的是 |
[02:57] | that the permafusion, Garnet, is the worst. | 永融体 石榴 是最差劲的 |
[03:01] | Today, I was assigned a “chore”–cleaning duty– | 今天 我被分配了一项”杂务”-打扫工作- |
[03:01] | 海绵宝宝你来错片场了吧? | |
[03:05] | like I’m the Pearl. | 好像我是珍珠一样 |
[03:07] | These clumps don’t know how lucky they are to have me. | 这些土鳖不知道他们能有我是多么幸运的一件事 |
[03:10] | Although, while doing “chore”, | 不过 在完成”杂务”时 |
[03:12] | i did happen upon a container containing many… | 我碰巧看到了一个箱子 其中有很多… |
[03:15] | Shirts. | 衬衫 |
[03:16] | Imagine–appearance modifiers | 想象一下-外观挂件 |
[03:18] | that aren’t melded to your body. | 还不是与你的身体连在一起的那种 |
[03:21] | Oooh! | 喔! |
[03:23] | Nice shorts. | 短裤很漂亮嘛 |
[03:24] | Aah! | 啊! |
[03:26] | How–how did these get here? | 这-这是怎么穿上我的? |
[03:28] | Aah! | 啊啊! |
[03:30] | Log date 7-1-2-2. | 记录日期 7-1-1-2 |
[03:33] | Today marks the 30th earth rotation since my capture. | 今天标志着我被捕后的第三十次地球自转 |
[03:37] | Happy one month can-aversary! | 满月被捕纪念日快乐! |
[03:40] | Cylinders? | 圆柱体? |
[03:42] | They’re stilts. | 这是高跷 |
[03:42] | You tie them on your feet, and they make you taller. | 你将它们绑在脚上 它们则能让你变高 |
[03:45] | I tried to spruce them up a bit. | 我试着改进了一下外观 |
[03:46] | I don’t know what it is about flames, | 我不知道火焰有什么妖法 |
[03:48] | but they just make everything cooler. | 但那的确让所有东西都更帅了 |
[03:51] | Why are you giving me these? | 你为什么要给我这些? |
[03:53] | Because I want you to feel nice. | 因为我希望你高兴一些 |
[03:55] | That’s what gifts are for. | 这就是礼物的作用 |
[03:57] | You give them to your friends to show you care. | 你给你的朋友们以表示你的关切 |
[03:59] | And they go, “wow, thanks!” | 然后他们会说 “喔 谢谢你!” |
[04:02] | As if I’d stoop so low | 好像我愿意屈尊 |
[04:04] | as to tie your earth trash to my body. | 将你的地球垃圾绑在我身上一样 |
[04:06] | Leave me! Go, go, go, go…go! | 快给我滚! 滚滚滚滚…滚! |
[04:09] | And, wow, thanks! | 并且 喔 谢谢! |
[04:13] | Why, yes, Pearl, I did get taller. | 为何 没错 珍珠 我确实变高了 |
[04:15] | How correct of you to notice. | 你的发现没错 |
[04:17] | Of course, Amethyst, I will acquire | 当然 紫晶 我会给你取得 |
[04:20] | those cheesy chaps for you off that very high shelf. | 那些在非常高的架子上的芝士薯片的 |
[04:23] | Hyah! Whoa. | 呀! 喔 |
[04:26] | They even function in reverse! | 倒着走也能用啊! |
[04:30] | 如何让 | |
[04:30] | 笑话! | |
[04:30] | “Jokes.” | “笑话” |
[04:33] | “Why did the chicken cross the road?” | “为什么鸡要过马路?” |
[04:33] | 这是个经典的冷笑话 | |
[04:36] | “The chicken wanted to get to the other side of the road.” | “因为鸡要到马路对面去” |
[04:43] | What’s a chicken? | 鸡是什么? |
[04:45] | It seems the earth ones are constantly | 看起来地球人总是喜欢 |
[04:47] | filling the voids of their life with meaningless distractions. | 用毫无意义的娱乐品填充生活中的空虚 |
[04:50] | 此处”Production Present”的logo与Pink Floyd的专辑”The Dark Side of the Moon”类似 同时与Mabel梅宝的毛衣logo相像 | |
[04:51] | On the last episode of “camp pining hearts”… | |
[04:51] | “营地连心”致敬”波西·杰克逊”系列 拥有相同的露营设定与主人公; 而”营地连心”的CP分布与”波西·杰克逊”相似 | |
[04:54] | I don’t care that you’re on the yellow team, Percy. | 我不在乎你是不是在黄队 珀西 |
[04:56] | We can make this work! | 我们能做到的! |
[04:58] | It’s coolor war, Paulette. | 这可是”严色”战争 波莱特 |
[05:00] | Doesn’t that mean anything to you? | 这对你毫无意义吗? |
[05:05] | What is this strange ritual? | 这是个什么奇怪的仪式? |
[05:07] | Uh, that’s umm… | 呃 那是 呃… |
[05:09] | Are they attempting fusion? | 他们是要试图融合吗? |
[05:10] | No, well, my dad told me | 不 其实 我爸爸告诉我 |
[05:12] | during certain stages in your life– | 在你生命中的某些阶段- |
[05:14] | how could anyone indulge in this, baseless drivel! | 怎么会有人看这个放松自我 全是毫无根据的一派胡言! |
[05:18] | I’ll have no part of it! | 我可不愿意参合! |
[05:20] | Hour 78 of “camp pining hearts”. | 看”营地连心”的第78个小时 |
[05:20] | 第一次看”宇宙小子”的我 | |
[05:22] | It’s the coolor war, Paulette. | 这可是”严色”战争 波莱特 |
[05:25] | Doesn’t that mean anything to you? Doesn’t that mean anything to you? | 这对你毫无意义吗? |
[05:27] | Uh, you’ve been here for a few days. | 呃 你在这里已经好几天了 |
[05:30] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗? |
[05:32] | I’ve just been watching | 我一直在看 |
[05:33] | your previously recorded entertainment. | 你预先录制的娱乐内容 |
[05:36] | Is that the same episode from three days ago? | 这是三天前的那一集吗? |
[05:39] | There’s more than one? | 难道不止一集? |
[05:41] | Mmm… | 呃… |
[05:42] | Nah. | 算了 |
[05:44] | Oh. | 哦 |
[05:44] | You made a picture. | 你画了个图 |
[05:46] | Picture? This isn’t just a picture, Steven! | 图? 这可不只是一张图 史蒂文! |
[05:49] | It’s a complex chart | 这是个复杂的表格 |
[05:49] | 一个分析 | |
[05:50] | cataloging the compatible characteristics between campers. | 将露营者相互之间向荣的个性进行了分类 |
[05:53] | Somehow the rejects at camp clod fail to recognize | 不知为何被NTR的宿营草包没能认识到 |
[05:56] | the superior pair that is Pierre and Percy. | 皮埃尔和珀西这对CP的优越性 |
[05:59] | Well, that’s ’cause Paulette likes Percy. | 其实 这是因为波莱特喜欢着珀西 |
[06:02] | Paulette. Ha! | 波莱特 哈! |
[06:03] | Paulette has no place in the camp’s hierarchy. | 波莱特在营地的等级系统中毫无地位可言 |
[06:06] | Now Pierre–Pierre is a brute! | 而皮埃尔-皮埃尔真是禽兽啊! |
[06:08] | Pierre laid waste to the three-legged races. | 皮埃尔完全称霸了两人三足项目 |
[06:11] | Pierre and Percy present the strongest battle formation. | 皮埃尔和珀西代表了最强的战斗组合 |
[06:13] | They’d destroy the camp! | 他们完全主宰了整个营地! |
[06:13] | 站CP的我 | |
[06:15] | You got all this from one episode? | 你从一集里提取了这么多信息? |
[06:17] | It’s subtext, Steven. | 这叫潜台词 史蒂文 |
[06:17] | 论”宇宙小子”狂热粉的分析能力 | |
[06:20] | Allow me to explain. | 容我解释一下 |
[06:21] | Well, first of all, Percy & Pierre are both on the yellow team, and als– | 其实 首先 珀西和皮尔斯都属于黄队 而且- |
[06:24] | I remember this part. | 我记得的这段 |
[06:25] | Percy is using his pogo stick to save her. | 珀西在用他的弹簧单高跷挽救她 |
[06:26] | Not to mention Percy is adept at aquatic sports. | 更不用提珀西是个水上运动的老手 |
[06:27] | He would have won the canoe race if he weren’t so busy drooling over Paulette, | 他本可以赢得独木舟比赛 如果他不是忙于追求波莱特的话 |
[06:28] | and the other part where Percy goes to the bottom of the lake | 而且在珀西深入湖底取得 |
[06:29] | to get Paulette’s friendship bracelet proves that | 波莱特的友谊手镯的部分证明 |
[06:29] | he has the largest lung capacity in the entire camp! | 他有整个营地最大的肺活量! |
[06:30] | And Pierre is a force to be reckoned with on land, | 而皮尔斯是陆上最强力量 |
[06:31] | when he hung bunk seven’s underwear in the tree, the whole– | 当他将铺位七的内衣挂在树上时 整个- |
[06:31] | And that’s why Percy and Pierre | 而这正是为什么珀西和皮尔斯 |
[06:33] | are objectively the best for each other! | 从客观上来讲最适合彼此! |
[06:38] | Gah! | 啊! |
[06:39] | Log date 7-1-3-2. | 记录日期 7-1-3-2 |
[06:42] | Progress on the cluster drill is going optimal, surprisingly. | 融合簇的进展非常顺利 着令人意外 |
[06:46] | Though I have a few complaints on the work ethic of– | 虽然心怀怨言 明显有的职业道道- |
[06:48] | hey! | 嘿! |
[06:51] | Amethyst, really. | 紫晶 干嘛 |
[06:53] | This is no time to be fooling around. | 现在不是四处瞎搞的时机 |
[06:55] | Aw, come on, p. | 啊 别呀 小珍 |
[06:57] | I’m just trying to Lion the mood. | 我只是试图”狮解”压力 |
[07:01] | Lion the mood. | “狮解”压力 |
[07:05] | Do you always use shape-shifting like this? | 你一直这么使用你的变形能力吗? |
[07:08] | You mean to be really cool? | 你是指用来变酷吗? |
[07:10] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[07:11] | But it’s such a… | 但这真是是… |
[07:12] | Significant use of energy compared to the output. | 相对产出来讲极大的能量浪费! |
[07:17] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[07:18] | I’ve been practicing my Perry-phrasing. | 我一直在练习我的”橄榄语法” |
[07:21] | Pretty impressive in my opinion, | 我感觉还不错 |
[07:23] | but it’s hard to beat the original. | 不过仍然很难匹敌本尊 |
[07:27] | So, can you shift into anything? | 那么 你能变成任何东西吗? |
[07:30] | Sure. | 当然 |
[07:31] | Got a request? | 有要求吗? |
[07:34] | Bok bok! I’m a chicken! | 呱! 呱! 我是只鸡! |
[07:39] | I get the joke now! | 我摸清笑点了! |
[07:41] | Ha! Yes, well, at least she isn’t Lion around anymore. | 哈! 对吧 至少她不再四处”狮解”了 |
[07:48] | Pearl really tries for some reason, | 珍珠由于某些原因真的非常努力 |
[07:50] | and I can appreciate that. | 而我也非常欣赏这点 |
[07:52] | Amethyst’s company is entertaining, as well. | 紫晶的陪伴也非常有趣 |
[07:54] | But, the fused one… | 但 融合的那个 |
[08:00] | …eludes me. | …困扰着我 |
[08:02] | Okay, we can add more support as we go, | 好吧 我们可以伴随进度追加人手 |
[08:05] | but for now, we just have to pick it up and put it on top. | 但现在 我们只用抬起它然后将它放在顶上 |
[08:08] | No sweat. | 毫不费力 |
[08:09] | Let’s do this! | 干吧! |
[08:11] | You’ve got the right idea, | 你的想法不错 |
[08:12] | but we might want to be a bit more careful. | 但我们也许希望更谨慎一点 |
[08:16] | Gotcha. | 收到 |
[08:18] | Shall we? | 来吗? |
[08:22] | Huh? Aah! | 呃? 啊! |
[08:29] | That looks great. Let’s take a break. | 那看起来不错 我们休息一下 |
[08:31] | What? | 什么? |
[08:35] | All right, I’m at my limit! | 好吧 我受够了! |
[08:37] | Evening, Peridot. | 晚上好 橄榄石! |
[08:38] | Explain it to me, fusion. | 向我解释一下 融合体 |
[08:40] | I can at least make sense of your existence | 我至少可以理解你的存在 |
[08:42] | if it’s for a functional purpose. | 如果是为了功能性 |
[08:44] | But you? | 但是你呢? |
[08:45] | You’re not using your combined size and strength | 你并没有用你综合的尺寸与力量优势 |
[08:47] | to do anything! | 做任何事! |
[08:48] | I’m doing something. | 我在做事啊 |
[08:50] | And what’s that? | 那是什么? |
[08:51] | Stargazing. | 观星 |
[08:53] | Ich. You can do that alone. | 恶! 你们可以独自做啊 |
[08:55] | Don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[08:56] | Hm. | 嗯… |
[09:03] | You can see home world’s galaxy from here. | 你可以从这里看到母世界所处的星系 |
[09:07] | You’re right. | 你没错 |
[09:08] | We’re very different. I appreciate that. | 我们非常不同 我欣赏这点 |
[09:11] | Really? | 真的? |
[09:12] | If you really want to understand fusion, I can help you. | 如果你真的想理解融合 我可以帮你 |
[09:16] | What do you mean? | 你是指? |
[09:18] | Let’s fuse. | 我们融合吧 |
[09:19] | Oh, my stars! | 哦 我的星星啊! |
[09:23] | I get it, you’re not ready. That’s fair. | 我明白 你还没准备好 这没什么 |
[09:25] | Another time then. | 下次再说呗 |
[09:27] | No! | 不! |
[09:28] | No-no-no. | 不不不 |
[09:28] | Just–just gimme a sec! | 请-请等一下! |
[09:40] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[09:41] | Aah! No, no, no, no, no! | 啊! 不不不不不! |
[09:47] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[09:48] | That’s fine. | 这没什么 |
[09:49] | Peridot, I’m proud of you. | 橄榄石 我为你感到骄傲 |
[09:51] | Why?! | 为什么?! |
[09:52] | Because you’ve made an effort to understand me. | 因为你愿意付出努力理解我 |
[09:55] | But I still don’t understand you! | 但我仍然不理解你啊! |
[09:57] | Why are you fused all the time? | 为什么你们总是融合在一起呢? |
[10:00] | I’m Percy and Pierre. | 我是珀西和皮尔斯 |
[10:03] | Oh! | 哦! |
[10:06] | Okay, go. | 好吧 上 |
[10:07] | Log date 7-14-2– | 记录日期 7-14-2- |
[10:10] | No, you say it “7, 1, 4, 2”. | 不 你要这么说 “7-1-4-2” |
[10:13] | Ugh, log date 7, 1, 4, 2. | 呃 记录日期 7-1-4-2 |
[10:16] | I have attempted a fusion with the fusion Garnet. | 我尝试了与融合体石榴进行融合 |
[10:19] | I had hoped to gain a better understanding of fusion. | 我原希望由此获得对融合体更深入的理解 |
[10:21] | Instead I gained a better understanding of Garnet. | 不过我更深入了理解了石榴 |
[10:24] | Wait, keep it on a moment. | 等等 让它多录一会 |
[10:26] | Steven, you probably shouldn’t have listened to Peridot’s logs, | 史蒂文 你可能在听本不该听的橄榄石的日志 |
[10:30] | but I know your curiosity comes from a place of caring. | 但我知道你的好奇心源自对她的关切 |
[10:33] | You should give the recorder back to her now. | 你现在应该将录音机还给她了 |
[10:35] | She’s going to want to keep it. | 她会想要留下它的 |
[10:36] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么? |
[10:38] | Here, Peridot, take this back. | 给你 橄榄石 将它拿回去吧 |
[10:40] | Wow. Thanks. | 我 谢谢 |