时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 独在 大海 | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:01] | 资源搬运 yoyo 特别参考帮助 考生 09 | |
[00:03] | I’m starting to guess the surprise, Steven. | 史蒂文 我已经快猜到这个惊喜是什么了 |
[00:06] | I told you to close your eyes! | 我跟你说了要闭上眼睛噢 |
[00:08] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[00:10] | Okay, wait here! | 好了 在这等着 |
[00:13] | Surprise! | 惊喜! |
[00:17] | We bought a boat! | 我们买了一艘船! |
[00:19] | Uh, correction–We rented a boat. | 呃 纠正一下–我们租了一艘船 |
[00:22] | I may be rich, but buying a boat would be going | 我虽然现在是暴富了 但是买一艘船 |
[00:24] | a bit overboard. | 未免也太过了 |
[00:32] | Just a joke I picked up from some sailors. | 就是一个我从水手们那学的笑话啦 |
[00:35] | They have a surprisingly clean sense of humor. | 他们的幽默感总是令人惊讶 |
[00:37] | Steven, who is this? | 史蒂文 这是谁啊 |
[00:39] | Uh, Greg Universe. | 呃 葛雷格·宇宙 |
[00:41] | You broke my leg trying to use the ocean | 你曾经弄断我的腿 试着利用海洋 |
[00:43] | to fly back to your homeworld. | 飞回你的母星 |
[00:44] | Lapis Lazuli. Nice to meet you. | 这里青金石壁琉璃 很高兴认识你 |
[00:50] | Great! Well, I’ll get the boat started. | 很好 那么 我要去启动这艘船了 |
[00:53] | So what do you think? | 那么你觉得怎么样 |
[00:54] | It’s nice, Steven… | 这很好了 史蒂文 |
[00:56] | but I don’t know. | 但是 我不确定 |
[00:57] | Look, Lapis, I know you spent a really long time fused | 青金石 我知道你和铁石英 |
[01:02] | with Jasper at the bottom of the ocean, | 在海底融合了相当久 |
[01:04] | but you’re not Malachite anymore. | 但是你现在已经不再是孔雀石了 |
[01:06] | And water is a part of who you are. | 而水是你自身的一部分 |
[01:07] | You can’t let one bad experience take that away from you. | 你不能因为一次糟糕的经历就放弃这部分 |
[01:11] | It was more than one. | 不止一次 |
[01:13] | Just give it a chance. | 试一试 |
[01:13] | I promise we’ll make this the most fun you’ve ever had. | 我发誓你会感到前所未有的乐趣 |
[01:17] | Steven, I…don’t deserve this. | 史蒂文 我…不配拥有这些 |
[01:20] | Of course you do! | 你当然配了! |
[01:22] | We even named her Li’l Lappy. | 我们甚至给这艘船命名为小琉璃号 |
[01:29] | Okay. I’ll give it a chance. | 好吧 我会尝试一下的 |
[01:31] | But, just one. | 但是 就一下 |
[01:37] | You two ready to set sail? | 你们两个准备好启程了吗 |
[01:39] | Aye, aye, Captain! | 是的 船长! |
[01:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:45] | Full speed ahe– | 全速前进– |
[01:48] | Ah, geez, you think anyone will notice? | 哎呀 你觉得会有人发现吗 |
[01:54] | Wow, I think I did a number on that dock. | 喔啊 我想我真的重创了那个码头 |
[01:55] | Maybe somebody else should take a shot at being captain. | 也许其他人应该试试当船长 |
[01:59] | What do you say, Captain Lazuli? | 你怎么看 青金石船长? |
[02:02] | I shouldn’t. | 我不该当 |
[02:03] | Go for it, Lapis. | 上嘛 青金石 |
[02:05] | Don’t put me in charge! | 不要把控制权给我! |
[02:06] | Oh, sorry. | 噢 对不起 |
[02:08] | I mean, y-you shouldn’t trust me with the boat. | 我是说 我-我不懂驾船的事 |
[02:10] | Uh, that’s okay. Don’t worry about it. | 呃 没关系 不用困扰 |
[02:12] | We can all be first mates so there’s no pressure. | 我们可以都当大副 这样就没有竞争压力了 |
[02:15] | Only fun stuff today! | 今天只能用来嗨! |
[02:17] | Lapis, you can still wear the hat, if you want. | 青金石 如果你想的话还是可以戴这顶帽子的 |
[02:20] | Thanks, but I’m not putting that on my body. | 谢谢 但是我不想让那东西戴在我身上 |
[02:24] | Let’s set a course for f-u-u-un! | 让我们嗨起来– |
[03:05] | Dad! Dad! | 老爹 老爹 |
[03:07] | Hey, you two. Finally get enough of that horn? | 嘿 你们俩终于玩腻那个喇叭了? |
[03:10] | What?! | 啥 |
[03:12] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[03:14] | Catching fish. | 钓鱼 |
[03:16] | Oh, I can help! | 噢 我来帮忙 |
[03:23] | What the?! | 什么鬼?!!? |
[03:34] | That’s a pretty uh…fancy way of catching fish. | 这确实是一种 呃 非常拽的钓鱼法 |
[03:37] | That’s ’cause Lapis is supa’strong! | 那是因为青金石超厉害的! |
[03:41] | Well, I, uh, appreciate the gesture, | 我 呃 感谢你的好意 |
[03:43] | but I-I think it would be safer to stick | 但是我觉得坚持用 |
[03:45] | to the old-fashioned way of doing it. | 传统的方法比较安全 |
[03:47] | Oh, uh…sure. | 噢 呃…当然 |
[03:55] | Wow, Lapis! That was ama…zing… | 哇 青金石 那太了不起了 |
[03:58] | So, how do you fish the old-fashioned way? | 那么 你们传统的方法是怎么样的 |
[04:02] | Oh, it’s pretty simple. | 噢 非常简单 |
[04:03] | You start with a rod, | 你先准备一根钓鱼竿 |
[04:05] | and you put a hook on the end of your line. | 在鱼线末端绑上一个钩子 |
[04:07] | And then, when you feel a nibble, | 然后 当你感觉到鱼咬钩了 |
[04:08] | you reel it in. | 你就收线把它拉上来 |
[04:11] | And there it is. | 就这样 |
[04:12] | You’ve caught yourself a fish to eat! | 你给自己钓了一条鱼来吃! |
[04:14] | But why would a fish ever bite a hook? | 但是鱼为什么要咬钩 |
[04:16] | You got to bait it–put something on it | 你要放上鱼饵 |
[04:19] | you know it wants, like a worm or a $ 20 bill. | 你知道鱼喜欢什么 像虫子或者20刀的纸币之类的 |
[04:23] | Here, I’ll show you. | 来 我示范给你看 |
[04:25] | Fishing. | 钓鱼 |
[04:32] | When does the fish part happen? | 上钩的那一部分要什么时候开始 |
[04:34] | Well, sometimes it isn’t about the fish you keep, | 有些时候 钓鱼的意义不在于渔获多少 |
[04:37] | but the company you catch. | 而在于你与身边的人共度的好时光 |
[04:39] | Whoa! I got a bite. | 哇 鱼咬钩了! |
[04:42] | Lapis, here! Give it a try! | 青金石 来试试 |
[04:43] | Hold it just like that and reel it in slowly. | 就像那样拿着竿然后收线 |
[04:46] | Like this? | 像这样? |
[04:50] | You got it. It looks like a big one! | 完全没错 看起来是条大鱼! |
[04:53] | Lapis! | 青金石 |
[04:54] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[04:55] | You got it, Lapis! | 你能做到的 青金石 |
[04:58] | Reel it in! | 把它钓上来 |
[04:59] | It’s…pulling…so hard! | 它…拽的…力气好大! |
[05:14] | Looks likethis pole rental turned | 看来租鱼竿 |
[05:16] | into a pole purchase. | 得变成买鱼竿了 |
[05:18] | But you did a great job tangling with that beast. | 但是你在与那野兽的斗争中非常给力 |
[05:21] | Y-Yeah. | 是-是啊 |
[05:22] | Don’t worry about that one getting away. | 不用为没钓上的那条鱼失落 |
[05:24] | Oh, thank you. | 噢 谢谢你 |
[05:26] | Welp, that’s my adventure quota for the day. | 好吧 今天我的冒险任务也到上限了 |
[05:29] | I’ll be at the controls. Holler if you need me. | 我去驾驶室 有什么事找我就吆喝一声 |
[05:32] | Yes, sir! Lapis, what do you… | 是 长官 青金石 你… |
[05:35] | Lapis? | 青金石? |
[05:40] | Hey. Whatcha doing? | 嘿 你在干什么呢 |
[05:43] | I just thought I’d sit for a bit. | 我只是觉得我需要坐一会儿 |
[05:45] | You looked like a real pro fisher | 在鱼竿折断之前 你看起来 |
[05:48] | before the pole snapped. | 简直是个钓鱼行家 |
[05:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:52] | So, fishing was a bust. | 钓鱼确实扫兴了点 |
[05:54] | But I-I got something that’ll cheer you up. | 但是我们还有其他的项目可以嗨 |
[05:56] | Shuffleboard! | 沙壶球 |
[05:58] | What do you say? | 你怎么看 |
[06:02] | What was that? | 刚才怎么了 |
[06:06] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:07] | Yeah. What’s going on? | 没事 怎么了 |
[06:09] | Steven! You got a moment? | 史蒂文 你可以过来一下吗 |
[06:13] | Is everything okay, First Mate Dad? | 都没事吧 大副老爹 |
[06:14] | Shh! You hear that? | 嘘 你听到了吗 |
[06:16] | Uhhh…no. | 呃 没有 |
[06:19] | I guess it stopped. | 船好像停下了 |
[06:20] | I think something’s wrong with the boat. | 我想船应该是哪里坏了 |
[06:23] | Aw, geez, something’s throwing off the rudder. | 啊天哪 舵叶被卡住了 |
[06:26] | I don’t know what’s going on, | 我不知道现在是什么情况 |
[06:27] | and this owner’s manual is no help. | 使用指南也没有用 |
[06:30] | It’s mostly advice on sun tanning | 那上面基本上是关于日光浴 |
[06:32] | and what crackers go with caviar. | 还有鱼子酱要配什么饼干的建议 |
[06:34] | Well, what crackers go with caviar? | 那鱼子酱要配什么饼干? |
[06:36] | Water crackers. | 水饼干 |
[06:42] | There it is. | 就是这个声音 |
[06:52] | Oh, crud! The engine! | 诶玛 我的引擎啊 |
[06:54] | I don’t know how to fix an engine. | 我可不懂怎么修引擎 |
[06:56] | This trip might be a Little longer | 这次旅程可能要多耽误一会儿了 |
[06:57] | than we thought, little buddy. | 我的小伙计 |
[06:57] | 格雷格的话出自经典电视剧”Gilligan’s Island”( 格里甘岛) 其中Skipper喜欢戴船长帽并称呼主角为little buddy | |
[07:03] | Lapis? | 青金石 |
[07:04] | Um…I have some not-so-good news. | 呃 我有些不那么好的消息 |
[07:08] | There’s trouble with the engine, | 引擎出了问题 |
[07:10] | and we might be stuck out here for a while. | 我们可能要在海上困一阵子了 |
[07:13] | I’m so sorry! | 我很抱歉 |
[07:15] | This whole thing is my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[07:16] | I just wanted you to have fun. but e-everything’s a mess. | 我只想让你开心 但是现在一切都搞砸了 |
[07:20] | I shouldn’t have made you come on this trip. | 早知道我不应该拉你来的 |
[07:25] | It’s my fault. I’m the one to blame. | 这是我的错 我才应该被怪罪 |
[07:28] | That’s not true. | 不是的 |
[07:29] | I’m really trying to enjoy it out here, but… | 我真的努力试着享受这次旅行 |
[07:31] | I can’t stop thinking about being fused as Malachite, | 但是我无法停止回忆融合成孔雀石的时候 |
[07:34] | how I used all my strength to hold her down in the ocean, | 我是如何把她困在海底 |
[07:38] | and how I was always battling against Jasper | 又是如何努力对抗铁石英 |
[07:40] | to keep her bound to me. | 让她不能与我分开 |
[07:41] | But it’s not like that anymore. | 但是现在不再是这样了 |
[07:44] | You don’t have to be with Jasper. | 你不用和铁石英在一起了 |
[07:46] | That’s not it. I– | 那不是重点 我– |
[07:48] | I miss her. | 我想她了 |
[07:49] | What?! | 啥?! |
[07:50] | We were fused for so long. | 我们融合太久了 |
[07:54] | But…she’s terrible. | 但是…她很坏 |
[07:56] | I’m terrible! I did horrible things! | 我才是更坏的那个 我已经做了很多坏事 |
[07:58] | I-I broke your dad’s leg. I stole Earth’s ocean! | 我-我弄断了你爸爸的腿 我盗走了你们地球上的海水 |
[08:01] | Go on! Tell me I’m wrong! | 继续 继续反驳我啊 |
[08:17] | Finally! | 终于啊 |
[08:20] | Jasper! | 铁石英 |
[08:21] | I thought I’d never catch up to you! | 我还以为我再也赶不上你了 |
[08:24] | You’ve been following us? | 你一直在跟踪我们? |
[08:26] | I’ve been following you. | 我只是在跟踪你 |
[08:29] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[08:33] | This dulled-down version of Rose Quartz works for you now? | 现在你终于打算用盗版玫瑰的技能了? |
[08:37] | You’re pointing that shield the wrong way. | 你的盾不应该指向我 |
[08:41] | She’s the one you should be afraid of. | 她才是你应该害怕的人 |
[08:44] | That’s not true. | 你说的不对 |
[08:45] | You can’t lie to me. | 你可骗不了我 |
[08:47] | I’ve seen what you’re capable of. | 我已经见识过你的力量了 |
[08:50] | I thought I was a brute, but you– | 我以为我已经很残暴了 但是你– |
[08:52] | you’re a monster. | 你简直是怪物 |
[08:55] | I… | 我… |
[08:58] | Lapis doesn’t want anything to do with you! | 青金石不想再与你有任何瓜葛了 |
[09:00] | This is between… | 这是我们… |
[09:02] | us! | 两个人之间的事! |
[09:07] | Steven! | 史蒂文! |
[09:10] | Let’s be Malachite again. | 请再次与我融合吧 |
[09:14] | Why…would you want that? | 为什么…你要这么做 |
[09:16] | I was wrong about fusion. You made me understand! | 我之前对融合的观念完全是错的 但是你让我理解了 |
[09:20] | Malachite was bigger and stronger than both of us! | 孔雀石比我们两个都更强 更大 |
[09:24] | We could fly! | 我们能上天! |
[09:25] | Lapis, don’t listen to her! | 青金石 别听她的 |
[09:28] | Stay out of this! | 少管闲事! |
[09:30] | I was terrible to you. | 我之前对你很坏 |
[09:31] | I liked taking everything out on you. | 我总是发泄到你身上 |
[09:34] | I needed to. I-I hated you. | 但是我必须这么做 我-我讨厌你 |
[09:37] | It was bad! | 我们的融合太糟糕了 |
[09:39] | It’ll be better this time. I’ve changed. | 这次不会再是那样了 我已经改变了 |
[09:42] | You’ve changed me. | 你已经改变了我 |
[09:42] | I’m the only one who can handle your kind of power. | 只有我才可以驾驭你这样的力量 |
[09:47] | Together, we’ll be unstoppable! | 我们在一起将无人能挡 |
[09:54] | No. | 我拒绝 |
[09:55] | What? | 什么 |
[09:56] | What we had wasn’t healthy. | 我们这样的关系是不健康的 |
[09:57] | I never want to feel like I felt with you–never again! | 我从来没喜欢过跟你在一起的感觉 我跟你再也不可能了 |
[10:02] | So just go. | 你走吧 |
[10:03] | -Lapis!-She said, “No”! | -青金石-她已经说拒绝了 |
[10:06] | Leave her alone! | 不要纠缠她了 |
[10:07] | This is your fault. | 这全是你的错 |
[10:10] | I’ll shatter you! | 我要灭了你 |
[10:19] | Lapis, you did it! | 青金石 你做到了 |
[10:21] | Are you two okay?! | 你们俩没事吧 |
[10:23] | What?! | 啥 |
[10:26] | What happened? | 刚才发生了啥 |
[10:28] | Uh, it’s kind of a long story. | 呃 说来话长 |
[10:33] | I guess I bought a boat after all. | 我想最后我还是得买那船 |
[10:36] | Ehh, sorry, Dad. | 呃 对不起 老爹 |
[10:38] | But, hey, the ocean’s really beautiful from up here. | 不过 嘿 从这上面看海倒是挺美的 |
[10:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:43] | It is. | 确实 |