时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 史蒂文VS紫晶 | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:01] | 填字: 右翼部鸣明 Matisse 文本处理: 谷子 | |
[00:05] | We’re never going to find Jasper. | 呃…我觉得我们永远找不到铁石英了 |
[00:08] | Pearl, Garnet! | 珍珠 石榴 |
[00:09] | We found Jasper! | 我们找到铁石英了 |
[00:10] | What?! | 啥 |
[00:11] | We beat her! | 我们打败她了! |
[00:12] | Oh, my gosh! | 天惹噜 |
[00:13] | Are you all right?! What happened?! | 你还好吧 发生了什么 |
[00:15] | She showed up with those big snow monsters, | 她和那些巨大的雪怪一起出现了 |
[00:18] | so we fought those. | 我们和她战斗了 |
[00:19] | But then things got really scary, so Connie and I fused! | 但是战斗越来越激烈-所以我和康妮合体了 |
[00:22] | Stevonnie got to ride lion and we chased Jasper away! | 史蒂翁妮骑着狮子赶跑了铁石英 |
[00:25] | All your training–you did so well! | 你们的所有训练-让你们干的超棒 |
[00:30] | We’re so proud of you. | 我们为你自豪 |
[00:32] | Wait. Where’s Amethyst? | 等等 紫晶去哪了 |
[00:35] | yo-Yo. | 呦-呦 |
[00:38] | Amethyst? | 紫晶…? |
[00:39] | You reformed. | 你又重生了 |
[00:40] | I’m fine. | 我好着呢 |
[00:45] | I hope you’re ready for your weekly training, Steven! | 我想你已经为你一周一次的训练准备好了 史蒂文 |
[00:48] | I’m ready–on the weekly! | 我准备好了 |
[00:49] | You’ve had one victory, | 你已经取得了一次胜利 |
[00:51] | but there are more fights to come now that Jasper’s– | 但现在有更多次对抗铁石英的战斗 |
[00:54] | Now that Jasper’s– | 现在铁石英已经— |
[00:56] | Jasper’s back! Let’s work hard! | 现在铁石英已经卷土重来 让我们加油训练吧 |
[01:02] | Hey, Amethyst. | 嘿 紫晶 |
[01:04] | Yo. | 怎么了 |
[01:05] | You want to come watch me train? | 你想来看我训练吗 |
[01:07] | Can’t. | 不要 |
[01:09] | I’m busy making egg salad. | 我忙着做鸡蛋沙拉呢 |
[01:11] | Come on, it’ll be fun! | 别酱嘛~这会很有趣的 |
[01:13] | Mm… | 唔… |
[01:14] | You’ll get to see me earn Pearl points. | 你可以看我怎样得到珍珠点 |
[01:17] | What are Pearl points? | 珍珠点是啥 |
[01:19] | I’m glad you asked! | 很高兴你问我了 |
[01:21] | Pearl: Pearl points are awarded | 我要把这些珍珠点奖励给 |
[01:22] | for punctuality, perseverance, and positivity. | 那些珍正坚持不懈并积极向上并珍惜时间的人 |
[01:26] | We may be smaller, weaker, and less gifted | 我们也许比我们的对手 |
[01:29] | —than our opponents, but with these “P”s, | 更弱小 更没有天赋 但只要有了这些珍珠点奖励 |
[01:32] | we have the keys to success. | 我们就有了成功的钥匙 |
[01:34] | And–to the Pearl prize pouch! | 以及—–可以得到珍数袋里的奖品 |
[01:38] | Ha! P-amazing | 噗噗 珍了不起 |
[01:40] | Thank you. | 谢啦 |
[01:41] | There’s some P-great stuff in that pouch. | 有这口袋里有一些东西珍不错 |
[01:43] | Last week, I got these! | 上一周 我得到了这个 |
[01:45] | I don’t even need glasses, so it’s funny! | 我甚至都不需要眼镜 所以这超好玩 |
[01:49] | Really, Amethyst, the positive reinforcement | 港真 紫晶 这些小礼物真是 |
[01:51] | has been doing wonders. | 起到了很大作用 |
[01:53] | I want in. | 我也想加入 |
[01:54] | On the glasses? | 加入玩眼镜的行列吗 |
[01:55] | On the training. | 不 我要加入训练 |
[01:57] | Really? | 真的 |
[01:58] | You, Amethyst? | 紫晶你 |
[02:00] | Yeah. You know, for fun. | 当然了 你懂的 为了找乐子 |
[02:02] | All right! | 太棒辣 热烈欢迎 |
[02:03] | Yeah, yeah. You’re welcome. | 好了好了 别客气 |
[02:06] | Well, then, let the training begin! | 那么 我们开始训练吧 |
[02:11] | Your first test will be speed. | 测试的第一关是速度 |
[02:14] | To aid your training, | 为了让你们更好的训练 |
[02:15] | I will be utilizing my holograms. | 我将会用全息珍珠来进行考验 |
[02:19] | Welcome to Holo-Pearl version 2. 000001. | 欢迎使用全息珍珠第2. 000001版 |
[02:23] | I’ve modified them | 我改造了她们 |
[02:24] | to accommodate less lethal training. | 为了让她们习惯轻松的训练 |
[02:27] | The sharpest weapon is the mind. | 人心才是最锋利的武器 |
[02:32] | The Holo-Pearl will serve as a checkpoint | 全息珍珠将会在竞技场的边缘 |
[02:34] | at the edge of the arena. | 充当一个检查站 |
[02:35] | Mark your lap with a Holo-Pearl high five. | 每跑完一个来回就和全息珍珠击掌作为记号 |
[02:39] | High five accepted! | 接收 击掌 |
[02:40] | Two laps, two fives. | 两个来回 两次击掌 |
[02:42] | One pearl point to the winner! | 胜者就会得到一个珍珠点 |
[02:44] | Got it! | 懂啦 |
[02:45] | Yerp. | 知道了 |
[02:46] | Okay then, on your marks. | 好啦 各就各位—- |
[02:48] | Ready… | 预备— |
[02:50] | steady… | 稳住— |
[02:51] | go! | 开跑 |
[02:54] | High five accepted | 接收 击掌 |
[03:00] | Huh? | 哇哦… |
[03:02] | High five accepted | 接受 击掌 |
[03:03] | Give me digits, Amethyst! High five accepted! | 来击掌庆祝一下吧 紫晶( 接收 击掌) |
[03:07] | One point for Steven already! | 史蒂文得到了一个珍珠点 |
[03:08] | Good thinking, Amethyst. | 干得好 紫晶 |
[03:10] | Going easy on him will build his confidence! | 放点水让他建立信心 |
[03:14] | What can I say, | 呵 我还能说什么 |
[03:15] | I’m a natural at going easy. | 我处处让着他 |
[03:17] | Pearl: Your next test is agility. | 你们的下一门测试是敏捷 |
[03:20] | Dodge the spears the best you can. | 你们要想尽办法去躲避长矛 |
[03:23] | Agh! | 噢 |
[03:29] | Defeat accepted! | 已被击败 |
[03:31] | Whoa. | 哇哦… |
[03:34] | Victory, victory! | 胜利 胜利 |
[03:36] | Don’t go too easy on him. He still needs a challenge. | 别太让着他了 他依然需要锻炼 |
[03:40] | And now, for your final test, an all-out battle. | 现在 你们面临的是最后一门测试 全面战斗 |
[03:44] | This is the ultimate determination of your skills! | 这是对你们所掌握技能的最终测定 |
[03:47] | Okay! Ready, go! | 预备 开始 |
[03:50] | Come and get me, you holo-punks! | 来打我啊 你们这些全息混蛋 |
[03:54] | Aah! | 啊 |
[03:57] | Mm. | 唔 |
[03:58] | Stop moving so I can win! | 别躲了 让我赢 |
[04:04] | Thanks. Wah! | 多谢 哈 |
[04:11] | Boomerang shield! | 回旋飞盾 |
[04:12] | -Defeat accepted!-Defeat accepted! | 已被击败* 4 |
[04:14] | -Defeat accepted!-Defeat accepted! | |
[04:16] | Victory accepted! | 完胜 |
[04:17] | Congratulations, Steven! | 恭喜你 史蒂文 |
[04:20] | You earn the final point! | 你赢得了最后的珍珠点 |
[04:22] | It’s time for you to pick a prize from the prize pouch! | 是时候奖励你珍数袋里的奖品了 |
[04:26] | Man: Lonely Blade versus Outgoing Fist. | 浪人孤刃vs元气拳手 |
[04:31] | Round 1–fight! | 第一回合 开始 |
[04:32] | Flying punch! | 飞拳攻击 |
[04:34] | Boomerang, boomerang, boomerang blade! | 回旋飞剑!* 3!!!( 暴击) |
[04:37] | K. O. | K. O. |
[04:39] | Even my fists are dead! | 就连我的拳头也死的透透的 |
[04:44] | Hey, Amethyst, do you want to play “Lonely Blade”with me? | 嘿紫晶 你想和我来一局孤刃吗 |
[04:48] | I warmed up the controller for you. | 我帮你把手柄捂热了 |
[04:51] | Yeah, all right. | 好呀 |
[04:57] | There’s a new costume for Lonely Blade– | 浪人孤刃有了新版本 |
[04:59] | 紫晶与史蒂文的手柄与Gamecube相同 | |
[04:59] | Blue Lonely Blade! | 蓝版孤刃 |
[05:00] | You should play as him! | 你应该用这个角色 |
[05:01] | Whatevie. | 随便啦 |
[05:03] | 界面中GWOOD GUY出自”铁拳”系列的木人 右下角的北极熊则来自同门的”咱们裸熊” | |
[05:04] | Lonely Blade versus Lonely Blade! | 浪人孤刃双重对决 |
[05:08] | My blade is the best in all the land. | 我的刀刃 是这片大陆上最好的 |
[05:10] | Round 1–fight! | 一回合 杀 |
[05:12] | Boomerang, blade! | 回旋飞剑 |
[05:14] | Boomerang, blade! | 回旋飞剑 |
[05:16] | Ugh, this is tough. | 啊 这真是够了 |
[05:17] | Were those bars always there? | 那鬼条条一直都在那里吗 |
[05:19] | The health bars? Yeah. | 你说的是HP框 对啊 |
[05:22] | Right, right… | 行吧 行吧 |
[05:25] | Ugh! You’re doing so well! | 嗷 你打的可真好 |
[05:27] | I’ve been trying to master that combo for months! | 我还用一个月的时间去尝试连击 |
[05:30] | You got it in, like, one try! | 你做到了 一次性的 |
[05:38] | Oh, man! There’s no way I could beat you! | 哦我的妈妈咪呀 我根本没有办法击败你 |
[05:41] | 1, 000 mirror blade! | 千影刃 |
[05:44] | Hyah! | 吧咋黑 |
[05:45] | K. O. | K. O.! |
[05:47] | My blade is the loneliest after all. | 毕竟我的刀是孤独的 |
[05:49] | That was crazy good, Amethyst. | 那可真是太厉害了 紫晶 |
[05:52] | Nice job! | 打得好啊 |
[05:53] | Knock it off Steven, I know you let me win. | 够了史蒂文 我知道你是故意让我赢的 |
[05:56] | What, me? No! | 啥 我听不懂 我没有啊 |
[05:59] | I… | 我内什么… |
[06:01] | No. | 才没有做呢 |
[06:02] | You weren’t even trying. | 你甚至没有尽力 |
[06:04] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:05] | I just wanted you to feel better. | 我只是想让你感觉好一些 |
[06:07] | Great. And now you’re even more mature than me. | 太–好了 就算是现在的你都比我成熟太多 |
[06:10] | Amethyst? | 紫晶 |
[06:11] | You’re supposed to be the rookie, | 你应该是个菜鸟 |
[06:13] | but now you’re better than me at everything. | 但是现在的你无论在哪件事上都做的比我好 |
[06:15] | Now I’m the worst crystal gem. | 我现在就是最差劲的宝石战士 |
[06:18] | W-What? | 啥 啥玩意儿 |
[06:20] | Ugh! You know what I mean, Steven. | 呃啊 你知道我啥意思 史蒂文 |
[06:23] | Uh, not really! | 呃额 并不 |
[06:27] | And now I am, and you’re mad at me?! | 然后我做到了 你在生我的气 |
[06:29] | No! I get mad at myself! | 不 我是生我自己的气 |
[06:31] | That’s, ugh, the thing I do. | 就是 哈啊 就是因为我做的事 |
[06:33] | I get mad at myself, | 我在生我自己的气 |
[06:35] | and then it makes me suck at everything I do even more! | 不管我在什么事上做太多都会让我变得很腊鸡 |
[06:37] | Amethyst, you don’t suck. | 紫晶 你一点都不腊鸡 |
[06:39] | You do so many cool things. | 你做过许多特帅的事 |
[06:41] | You have two whips–two whips! | 你有俩条鞭子啊 俩条啊 |
[06:44] | And the dash thing?! | 还有冲刺也很厉害啊 |
[06:45] | Amethyst, you’re so much better than me. | 紫晶 你有太多比我好的地方 |
[06:48] | No way. You have Rose’s shield. | 不可能 你有玫瑰的盾 |
[06:50] | And Bubble! And the floating thing! | 还有泡泡 你还可以上天 |
[06:52] | And, ugh, I’d just be floating all day! | 还有 呃啊 如果是我我就成天在天上飘着了 |
[06:55] | Floating? I forget to use that half the time! | 上天 我很多时候都忘了我有这个能力 |
[06:57] | And the rest of the time, | 在剩下的那些时间里 |
[06:58] | my powers aren’t even guaranteed to work! | 我根本就不能好好使用能力 |
[07:01] | I’m…I’m way worse than you. | 我…我有些地方比你还腊鸡 |
[07:03] | Nuh-uh. I’m the worst! | 啊哈 我最腊鸡 |
[07:05] | No way! I am! I’ll prove it! | 不 我最腊鸡 我会证明它 |
[07:08] | I’ll-I’ll fight you and show you how bad I am! | 我要-我要和你干一架来证明我有多差劲 |
[07:11] | Fine! Let’s do it! | 来啊 来干啊 |
[07:13] | Let the worst gem lose! | 让最差的宝石战士输掉 |
[07:18] | Get ready, I’m about to lose big time! | 道理很简单 我会在最长的时间里输掉 |
[07:21] | No way! | 不会让你得逞的 |
[07:22] | I’m gonna get clobbered so bad , I won’t know what hit me! | 我一定会被揍得特惨以至于我都不知道我怎么被打的 |
[07:26] | No holding back? | 没有啥套路 |
[07:28] | No holding back! | 没有啥套路 |
[07:43] | What? | 搞毛 |
[07:44] | Ooh-wah! | 嚯哈 |
[07:45] | Whoa! | 哦啊 |
[07:47] | I did not see that coming! | 我根本就没有看到那招来了 |
[07:49] | That was amazing! | 那太帅了 |
[07:50] | No, it’s not! | 不 |
[07:51] | I don’t do anything amazing! | 我不会在做啥厉害事儿了 |
[07:57] | You’re the one who’s amazing! | 你才是最厉害的 |
[08:04] | Whoa! | 哦呜呜呜呜啊 |
[08:09] | What?! Is that new? | 搞毛 新招 |
[08:11] | Because it’s awesome! | 哇哦 那可真棒! |
[08:14] | No, it was an accident! | 不 它的出现是个意外 |
[08:16] | Accidents are not awesome! | 意外一点也不·棒 |
[08:18] | Sure. Right! | 可以 这很强势 |
[08:24] | 史蒂文的飞踢招式源自”假面骑士”的招牌终结技 | |
[08:27] | Huh? | 吭 |
[08:31] | What?! Don’t save– | 搞毛 别救 |
[08:35] | Whoa! That was great! | 哇哦 那可真厉害 |
[08:38] | You think that was on purpose? | 你以为这就是我做的吗 |
[08:45] | Guess who remembered to floa– | 猜猜谁记得上 |
[08:46] | Whoa! | 呜哦 |
[08:53] | Whoa! | 呜哦 |
[08:59] | Steven? | 史蒂文 |
[09:03] | See?! I dropped you from the sky, | 看到没 我把你从天上扯下来了 |
[09:06] | but you almost just won using a rock! | 但你快要用石头赢了我 |
[09:08] | Huh! If I can’t beat you, I’m never going to beat Jasper! | 嚯 如果我不能打败你我就永远不能打败铁石英 |
[09:13] | You! You can totally beat me! | 你完全可以打败我 |
[09:16] | You’re not even trying! | 你基本没有去爆发洪荒之力 |
[09:19] | I am, too! | 我爆发了 |
[09:26] | Huh?! | 哈 |
[09:29] | I think we’re both too good at being bad fighters. | 我认为我们在不合格的战士这块儿做的挺不错的 |
[09:32] | That’s what you think! | 那是你认为的 |
[09:34] | What does that even mean? | 你什么意思. |
[09:36] | I don’t even know! | 什么意思都没有 |
[09:49] | What’s wrong with us?! | 咱俩到底哪根筋搭错了啊 |
[09:53] | Well, I know what’s wrong with me. | 嗯 我知道那筋在我身上搭错了 |
[09:55] | I’m not supposed to be small, | 我不是那么的弱小 |
[09:57] | and everyone’s always acting like there’s no problem. | 但每个人都好像没这事一样 |
[10:00] | “You can be anything you want to be.” | 你想做什么就做什么 |
[10:02] | No, I can’t! | 不 我不行 |
[10:06] | I can’t even be the one thing I’m supposed to be, ya know? | 我根本不能成为我应该成为的样子 你懂 |
[10:08] | Of course I do. | 当然懂 |
[10:10] | I’m not rose quartz. | 我不是玫瑰石英 |
[10:12] | Oh, no. Oh, Steven. | 哦别 哦史蒂文 |
[10:15] | Why do you think I’ve been working so hard? | 你为什么认为我工作很努力 |
[10:17] | Well, it’s paying off. | 哦 付出就会有回报 |
[10:22] | I sure hope so! | 我希望是如此 |
[10:35] | Thanks, Steven. | 谢了 史蒂文 |
[10:36] | Aah! What did you two do? | Aaa 你俩个在搞啥啊 |
[10:39] | You’ve ruined the ruins! | 你们居然能把废墟破坏了 |
[10:41] | Whoops. | 哎呀 |
[10:43] | I don’t think we’re gonna see that prize pouch for a while. | 我不觉得这段时间我们能看到那个奖袋了 |