时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ♪ We ♪ are the crystal | 我们 是水晶 |
[00:03] | ♪ gems | 战士 |
[00:04] | ♪ we’ll always save the day | 我们总能拯救世界 |
[00:06] | ♪ and if you think we can’t, ♪ | 如果你认为我们不行 |
[00:09] | ♪ we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到方法 |
[00:12] | ♪ that’s why the people | 这就是为什么这个世界 |
[00:13] | ♪ of this world | 的人 |
[00:16] | ♪ believe in | 相信 |
[00:17] | ♪ Garnet | 石榴 |
[00:18] | ♪ Amethyst | 紫晶 |
[00:19] | ♪ and Pearl | 和珍珠 |
[00:21] | and Steven! | 和史蒂文! |
[00:24] | Oh, my goodness! | 噢 我的天哪! |
[00:25] | Go for it, bro! | 加油 steven! |
[00:26] | This is your last chance. | 这是你的最后一次机会 |
[00:28] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[00:30] | Jump, ju…mp! | 跳 足…兆! |
[00:31] | -Oh!-Blehh! | -噢!-哎! |
[00:33] | Dying a bunch in a video games is emotionally exhausting. | 在游戏里死好几次也是个体力活 |
[00:36] | Huh? | 啥? |
[00:40] | Lion! | 狮子! |
[00:42] | Drop it! | 把它放下! |
[00:44] | Lion, you can’t chew this up. | 狮子 你不能啃它 |
[00:46] | How else am I going to remember the time | 我还怎么记住我在 |
[00:48] | I rode the Thunder Bird at Funland? | 乐园骑雷鸟的那段时光啊? |
[00:51] | Okay, I’m sure this time– | 好啦 这次不会… |
[00:54] | Lion! | 狮子! |
[00:56] | Don’t even think about it. | 休想 |
[00:59] | Since you can’t play nice, I’m gonna have to put this | 既然你不乖 我就把它放到 |
[01:02] | where you can’t get it: | 你拿不到的地方: |
[01:04] | in your mane. | 在你的鬃毛里 |
[01:07] | Thank you, boo. | 谢了 伙计 |
[01:14] | ( There we go.) | ( 好了) |
[01:16] | ( Now, it’ll be safe forever) | ( 现在它安全了) |
[01:17] | ( hanging in this perfectly stable, magic tree.) | ( 挂在这棵结实的魔法树上) |
[01:21] | Ohhhhh! | 口阿阿阿阿阿! |
[01:23] | Hmm? | 唔? |
[01:25] | Ahhhhh! | 口阿阿阿阿阿! |
[01:27] | Jump, jump. | 跳 跳 |
[01:28] | I am jumping. | 我在跳 |
[01:31] | I made a horrible mistake! | 我犯了一个严重的的错误! |
[01:33] | What?! | 啥?! |
[01:33] | Aw, man. | 噢 老兄 |
[01:35] | Hold on. I can fix it. | 等一下 我能补救 |
[01:46] | Agh! | 啊! |
[01:56] | 铋斯姆 | |
[02:02] | There’s a Gem inside of Lion’s mane! | 在狮子的鬃毛里有一个宝石人! |
[02:03] | presisco | |
[02:04] | A Gem? | 一个宝石人? |
[02:05] | Describe her. | 描述一下她 |
[02:06] | Uh, hang on a sec. | 额 等一下 |
[02:09] | Hey, wait! | 嘿 等等! |
[02:11] | She’s big. | 她很高 |
[02:13] | Huh? Hey, don’t go! | 哈? 嘿 不要走! |
[02:15] | With rainbow hair and tattoos. | 她有彩虹色的头发和纹身 |
[02:17] | Rainbow hair? | 彩虹色的头发? |
[02:19] | What does her gem look like? | 她的宝石是什么样的? |
[02:21] | It’s…an innie? | 是个内陷的形状? |
[02:23] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[02:25] | Can’t be what? | 什么不可能? |
[02:26] | Steven, bring her out. | 史蒂文 带她出来 |
[02:28] | Okay. | 好哒 |
[02:35] | Hey! Little friend. | 嘿! 朋友 |
[02:37] | Ah! | 噢! |
[02:38] | No, don’t go! | 不要走! |
[02:39] | I believe I’m lost and there’s no one here but us, | 我好像迷路了 这里只有我们两个 |
[02:43] | so how about a little help? | 所以帮我一下怎么样? |
[02:54] | Wow! A total stranger. | 哇! 一个陌生人 |
[02:57] | Pearl…Garnet. | 珍珠…石榴 |
[03:00] | Bi-i-s…mu-u-th! | 铋-必-斯…女母-姆! |
[03:03] | Ah ha ha ha! You’re back! | 啊哈哈哈! 你回来了! |
[03:05] | Whoa! Hey! | 哇哦! 嘿! |
[03:07] | The Pearl I know never jumps into my arms. | 我认识的那个珍珠才不会跳进我的怀里 |
[03:10] | Hey, did somebody lose a pearl? | 嘿 谁家珍珠丢了? |
[03:12] | Who do you belong to? | 你属于谁? |
[03:13] | Nobody. | 谁也不属于 |
[03:14] | Ha ha! | 哈哈 |
[03:15] | All right, all right. Settle down. | 好了 好了 冷静下来 |
[03:18] | Oh, you’re one to talk. | 看看是谁在说话 |
[03:19] | Oh, oh, excuse me. | 噢 噢 抱歉 |
[03:21] | You’re two to talk. | 是谁”们”在说话 |
[03:24] | Hey, cool it. | 嘿 冷静 |
[03:26] | Your ruby is showing. | 你的红宝石性格显露出来了哦 |
[03:27] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了? |
[03:29] | We thought you’d been captured. | 我们以为你被捕了 |
[03:31] | Or, worse, shattered. | 或者更糟 被粉碎了 |
[03:33] | Shatter me? Pssh! | 粉碎我? 噗! |
[03:35] | Homeworld couldn’t lay a scratch on this Gem. | 母星不能在这颗宝石上留下任何划痕 |
[03:39] | Ahem! | 咳咳! |
[03:40] | Who is this? | 这是谁? |
[03:41] | Guys, this is Bismuth. | 大家 这是铋斯姆 |
[03:44] | She’s one of the original Crystal Gems. | 她是最早入队的宝石战士之一 |
[03:46] | Oh, hey, new recruits! | 噢 嘿 新成员! |
[03:48] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎加入 |
[03:49] | We can always use more amethysts. | 我们永远不嫌紫晶太多 |
[03:51] | And who’s this meatball? | 这个肉丸子是谁? |
[03:54] | Hi. I’m Steven. | 嗨! 我是史蒂文 |
[03:55] | You were in my lion and, now, you’re in my house. | 你刚才在我的狮子里 现在你在我的房子里 |
[03:58] | Well, thanks for having me. | 好吧 谢谢你收留我 |
[03:59] | I can’t believe it! | 我不敢相信! |
[04:02] | Rose said she lost track of you | 玫瑰说她在金字塔那一战中 |
[04:04] | at the battle for the Ziggaurat. | 丢失了你的踪迹 |
[04:05] | She was worried sick! | 她担心极了! |
[04:09] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[04:10] | Where is Rose? | 玫瑰呢? |
[04:11] | Hi, um. Actually, I’m Rose’s son. | 嗨 额 实际上 我是玫瑰的儿子 |
[04:15] | She kind of turned into me. | 她某种意义上变成了我 |
[04:17] | Well, I have her gem. The rest is from my dad. | 我有她的宝石 其他部分来自我爸爸 |
[04:20] | Oh. | 哦 |
[04:21] | There she is. | 她在这 |
[04:23] | You… | 你… |
[04:25] | Do you know me? | 你认识我吗? |
[04:26] | No. | 并不 |
[04:27] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:29] | It’s not always easy understand Rose’s choices, | 玫瑰的选择不总是很容易理解 |
[04:33] | but we have to stand behind them. | 但是我们必须支持她 |
[04:36] | Rose really is somethin’else. | 玫瑰真的变成了别人 |
[04:40] | I mean, look at this! | 我是说看看这! |
[04:42] | She really is somethin’else. | 玫瑰真的变成了别人 |
[04:47] | Wow! Everything’s changing! | 哇! 所有的事物都变了! |
[04:49] | And we’re buildin’bases out of wood now?! | 我们的基地现在是木制的了? |
[04:53] | Whose terrible idea was this? | 这是谁的坏点子? |
[04:55] | And where is everybody else? | 其他人呢? |
[04:57] | Everybody else? | 其他人? |
[04:58] | Yeah, the rest of the Crystal Gems! | 是啊 剩余的宝石战士! |
[05:01] | Old Crazy Lace, Biggs, Snowflake. | 疯狂的老花边 比格斯 雪花 |
[05:06] | No. | 不 |
[05:07] | No way! | 不可能! |
[05:09] | We were…just here. | 我们刚刚…还在这 |
[05:11] | How long was I out? | 我失踪了多久? |
[05:13] | It’s been about 5, 300 years. | 大约有5300年了 |
[05:16] | We, the Crystal Gems, | 我们 宝石战士们 |
[05:18] | were able to save the Earth. | 成功拯救了地球 |
[05:20] | But we’re all that’s left of the Rebellion, huh? | 但是我们是仅存的反叛军了不是吗? |
[05:25] | Aw, come on, Pearl. | 哦 别呀珍珠 |
[05:27] | You know I can’t take it when you cry like that. | 你知道我看不得你哭 |
[05:30] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:31] | No. No need to apologize. | 不 不需要道歉 |
[05:34] | Homeworld’s final attack on Earth | 母星对地球最后的攻击 |
[05:36] | wiped out all of the Crystal Gems. | 毁了所有的宝石战士 |
[05:39] | Rose was able to protect Garnet and myself | 玫瑰设法保护了石榴和我 |
[05:41] | and, by the looks of it, | 看起来 |
[05:43] | she was able to protect you as well. | 她也保护了你 |
[05:45] | Ah! | 啊! |
[05:46] | I knew those Homeworld elites were twisted. | 我就知道那些母星的精英心理扭曲 |
[05:49] | How many of us did they shatter?! | 她们粉碎了我们多少人?! |
[05:51] | Crazy Lace? Biggs! | 老花边? 比格斯! |
[05:53] | Snowflake?! | 雪花?! |
[05:55] | If I was there, I–I could’ve stopped it! | 如果我当时在这 我–能阻止他们! |
[05:58] | It’s not like they’ve stopped trying. | 他们从没停止过尝试 |
[06:00] | What’s that? | 你说啥? |
[06:01] | Homeworld still hasits eyes on this planet. | 母星从未停止对地球的监视 |
[06:03] | We continue to thwarttheir plans, | 我们不断粉碎他们的阴谋 |
[06:05] | over and over. | 一遍又一遍 |
[06:07] | But they just keep coming back! | 但是他们还是不断卷土重来! |
[06:09] | Yep, they want us, bad. | 对 他们超想我们挂掉 |
[06:11] | Good. | 不错 |
[06:12] | I thought I wouldn’t get another chance | 我还以为没有第二次机会 |
[06:14] | to show those upper crusts who’s boss! | 来让那些高层昏庸们见识下谁是老大! |
[06:16] | Let’s show ’em what happens when you mess with the Crystal Gems. | 我们来让他们看看惹恼水晶战士们后会有什么后果! |
[06:23] | Yeah. | 棒 |
[06:24] | Bismuth, the Gems on Homeworld | 铋斯姆 母星的宝石人 |
[06:26] | outnumber us by a huge amount. | 数量比我们多到不知道哪里去了 |
[06:29] | And their technology far surpasses | 还有他们的科技水平 |
[06:31] | anything we have available on Earth. | 也远超地球上的所有 |
[06:36] | What else is new? | 这也能算新闻? |
[06:37] | Garnet, remember when you and I | 石榴 记不记得那次你和我 |
[06:39] | took on a battalion of Quartz soldiers? | 打掉了一个营的石英战士? |
[06:42] | We walked out with our stones shining brighter | 走出战场那时候 咱们身上的宝石 |
[06:44] | than when we walked in. | 比战斗前还要闪亮 |
[06:46] | As I recall, it was three battalions. | 我可是记得咱们打掉了三个营 |
[06:49] | And, Pearl, remember when we stopped that drop ship? | 还有珍珠 记得那次咱俩停住了那艘登陆舰? |
[06:52] | I’ll never forget the look on that Nephrite’s face | 瞧瞧当时那只闪玉脸上的表情! |
[06:55] | when you pulled her out of the cockpit! | 你直接就把她从那鸡窝里拽出来了! |
[06:58] | I know. | 我记得 |
[07:00] | How embarrassing for her. | 当时她超尴尬的 |
[07:02] | Ha-ha! | 哈–哈! |
[07:03] | So let’s pick up where we left off! | 现在咱们从落下的地方重新开始吧! |
[07:05] | To the forge! | 锻造车间 出发! |
[07:07] | Yay! | 耶! |
[07:08] | To the forge! | 锻造车间 出发! |
[07:10] | Yo, what’s a forge? | 喂 啥是锻造车间啊 |
[07:18] | That brings back memories, huh? | 多么令人怀念啊! |
[07:21] | Is this the forge? | 这就是锻造车间? |
[07:22] | Not yet. | 还没到呢 |
[07:24] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[07:27] | Is this the forge? | 到锻造车间了吗 |
[07:29] | Ugh. Don’t ask me. I’ve never been here before. | 呃 别问我啊 我又没来过 |
[07:32] | Well, since Bismuth was gone, | 嗯 自打铋斯姆失踪之后 |
[07:35] | we’ve had no reasn to come back here. | 我们也没来这里的理由了 |
[07:37] | Let’s just say this place ain’t the same without me. | 可不是吗 这个地方离了我什么都不是 |
[07:40] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:42] | Amethyst! What do think you that means? | 紫晶! 你觉得那是什么意思? |
[07:43] | I don’t know, dude. | 我也不造啊 宝 |
[07:44] | I’ve never even seen this Gem before today. | 今天是我第一次见这只宝石人 |
[07:47] | We took a huge blow from Homeworld. | 母星把我们打得稀里哗啦 |
[07:49] | But, now, we’re back in Bismuth ( business). | 但是今天我们又重新”铋”入正轨了! |
[07:54] | She’s got jokes! | 她真会讲笑话 |
[07:55] | Is this the forge? | 这就是锻造车间了? |
[07:57] | Not quite. | 差一点 |
[08:07] | Ta-da! | 嗒—哒! |
[08:08] | Wow. Now, that’s an entrance. | 哇哦 瞧瞧这绝赞的大门! |
[08:10] | Bravo, Bismuth! | 超棒! 铋斯姆! |
[08:14] | Aaaah! Bismuth. | 啊! 铋斯姆! |
[08:16] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[08:16] | 从尺寸看这把剑应该源自”数码宝贝”的奥米加兽 | |
[08:18] | It’s just like I remember it. | 和之前一点没变啊 |
[08:20] | It feels like an oven in here. | 这里热得和烤炉一样 |
[08:23] | You think it’s hot now? | 你以为这就算热了? |
[08:25] | Yeah, like an oven. | 对啊 烤炉一样热 |
[08:28] | Well, it’s about to get way hotter! | 等下还会更—热呢! |
[08:39] | Ah, cool! | 赞! |
[08:41] | Ooh. Hah! | 哈! |
[08:42] | Nothing like a hot lava bath to get into a working mood. | 没什么比淋个岩浆浴更能焕发精神的了 |
[08:50] | Uh, what, exactly, do you do here? | 呃 你在这里都做些什么? |
[08:52] | Homeworld used us Bismuths to erect spires and temples | 母星使唤我们这些铋斯姆来建造尖塔和庙宇 |
[08:56] | for the Gem elites to enjoy. | 供那些宝石精英们享受 |
[09:01] | But Rose taught me that my life was my own, | 但是玫瑰告诉我们可以主宰自己的命运 |
[09:05] | that I could choose | 可以自己选择 |
[09:06] | to do | 去做 |
[09:08] | whatever I wanted. | 自己想做的所有事 |
[09:12] | So I chose this. | 所以我选择做这个 |
[09:15] | Bismuth, you make…weapons?! | 铋斯姆 你是做…武器的? |
[09:18] | That’s right! | 不错! |
[09:19] | I outfitted the entire Rebellion. | 我打造了叛军的所有武器 |
[09:22] | Every material weapon used by the Crystal Gems | 每一件水晶战士们用的武器 |
[09:25] | was made right here in this forge. | 都是在这里制作的 |
[09:28] | Wait. Is it still here? | 等下 那个东西还在吗 |
[09:31] | Aha! Yes! | 啊哈! 还在! |
[09:34] | Something to pack a little extra punch. | 这个东西能辅助你出拳 |
[09:36] | And why don’t you try a trident. | 你为什么不试试三叉戟呢 |
[09:39] | Oh, Bismuth, you shouldn’t have. | 哦 铋斯姆 没必要这么客气 |
[09:42] | It’s no big deal. | 没啥大不了的 |
[09:43] | I was working on them since before… | 我做这些东西好长时间了 自打… |
[09:46] | Well, may as well give them to you now. | 呃 现在给你们也无妨 |
[09:48] | It was worth the wait. | 等多久都值得 |
[09:50] | Hey, it’s a pleasure doing Bismuth with you. | 嘿 和你们打交道”铋”然开心啊 |
[09:53] | Bismuth is so funny. | 铋斯姆超搞笑的 |
[09:56] | I don’t know. | 不好说 |
[09:58] | Same joke twice? | 她一个梗用了两次了 |
[09:59] | Well, it’ll be really funny | 嗯 她如果用这个梗三次 |
[10:01] | if she does it a third time. | 那才叫搞笑 |
[10:02] | Right. | 好吧 |
[10:03] | Sorry, I–I don’t know. | 对不起 这个很不好说 |
[10:05] | I mean, she’s one of the original Crystal Gems | 我意思是 她是最初的水晶战士之一 |
[10:08] | and no one ever mentioned her to me, | 但是却没人提到过她? |
[10:10] | not even Rose? | 甚至玫瑰都没说过? |
[10:11] | Don’t you think that’s a little bit, uh.. | 你不觉得有点 呃 |
[10:13] | suspicious? | 可疑吗? |
[10:15] | I guess that is a little strange. | 是有点奇怪了 |
[10:18] | Hey, deep cut, don’t think I forgot about yo. | 嘿 小家伙 别以为我把你忘了 |
[10:20] | What you packin’? | 你的武器是啥 |
[10:21] | Oh, this old thing? | 哦 这个老物件而已 |
[10:23] | Oh, wow. | 哦 哇 |
[10:25] | -What is it?-Well… | -怎么了?-额 |
[10:27] | Not every Quartz can make a whip like this. | 没见过别的石英用这种鞭子的 |
[10:29] | You mind if I take a look? | 介意我拿来看下吗? |
[10:30] | Knock yourself out. | 随便观赏咯 |
[10:31] | Hold on! I’ve got an idea. | 等下! 我有个主意 |
[10:35] | Here. With this, you can really do some damage. | 给 有了这个 你破坏力能提升不少 |
[10:43] | Aw, yeah, baby. | 哦液 宝贝儿! |
[10:45] | Bismuth’s the best! | 铋斯姆坠棒! |
[10:48] | Homeworld treats us like dirt | 母星把我们当作泥土看待 |
[10:50] | because we don’t shine like the elites. | 因为我们不像那些精英一般闪耀 |
[10:52] | But the Crystal Gems are back | 但现在水晶战士们卷土重来了 |
[10:54] | and we’ll give those Diamonds | 我们会给那些钻石们 |
[10:55] | another taste of what’s coming! | 一些颜色看看! |
[10:58] | Now, show me what you got, soldiers. | 好 现在给我瞧瞧你们有什么能耐 战士们! |
[11:02] | Unh! I think the power couple’s | 噢 我认为这红蓝宝石 |
[11:05] | losin’their spark. | 失去了她们的力量! |
[11:07] | Who’s next? | 谁是下一个? |
[11:09] | Ha ha-a-a! | 哈啊—啊—啊! |
[11:10] | Pearl, I don’t recall | 珍珠 我可没让你 |
[11:12] | asking you to bring me a spear. | 带给我一支矛 |
[11:15] | You won’t like how I give it to you. | 你可不会喜欢我如何把它带给你 |
[11:17] | Ah! Lasers? | 哇哦 激光? |
[11:19] | When did that happen? | 什么时候变成这样的? |
[11:20] | Wha…?! | 什…. |
[11:22] | I’m gonna wreck your Bismuth. | 我要破坏你的”铋”需品! |
[11:28] | Very creative. | 你很有创意 |
[11:29] | Yeah, I guess I am pretty great. | 哦耶 我想我还是挺不错的 |
[11:32] | That’s right! | 这就对了! |
[11:34] | We are powerful. | 我们是力量的象征! |
[11:35] | We are important. | 我们是重要的代表! |
[11:37] | We! are! | 我们是! |
[11:38] | the Crystal | 水晶! |
[11:40] | Ge-e-e-e-e-ms! | –战士! |
[11:42] | Steven, come down and show me what you’re made of! | 史蒂文 快来让我看看你有什么能耐 |
[11:46] | Uh, I would, but this is a little intense for me. | 噢 我会的 但这对我来说太激烈了 |
[11:50] | But it’s a ritual for us Crystal Gems | 这可是我们在战斗之前 |
[11:52] | to spar before battle. | 所需的试炼 |
[11:53] | Well, actually, I have some rituals | 事实上 我有一些更好的 |
[11:55] | I like a little better. | 训练方法 |
[11:57] | Oh, yeah? | 噢是吗? |
[11:58] | Let me see ’em. | 让我瞧瞧 |
[12:11] | Wha…? | 什么… |
[12:26] | The powerful, legendary demon blade, | 传说中的充满力量的恶魔之刃 |
[12:29] | possessed by Muramasa. | 被村正附体… |
[12:31] | With this demon blade, I will be | 一旦我拥有了这把恶魔之刃 我就能成为 |
[12:33] | the most powerful fighter in all the world! | 世界上最强大的战士! |
[12:35] | No, Lonely Blade! Don’t use it! | 不! 孤刃 不要使用它! |
[12:38] | What? | 什么? |
[12:38] | If that thing’s got infinite power, | 如果那把刀真有无穷的力量 |
[12:40] | then, of courseLonely Blade should use it. | 孤刃肯定使用它啊 |
[12:42] | It just makes sense. | 这肯定说得通 |
[12:44] | It doesn’t have to make sense. | 不需要说通 |
[12:45] | It’s entertainment. | 这只是演戏而已 |
[12:48] | Infinite… | 无穷的… |
[12:49] | powe-e-e-e-r! | 力量!!! |
[12:52] | Bismuth, you can chill out here tonight | 铋斯姆今晚你可以在这里休息 |
[12:54] | and…sleep, if you want to. | 如果你想的话你还能睡一觉 |
[12:56] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[12:57] | I think I’ll give it a try. | 我决定试一试 |
[12:59] | I like these new Crystal Gem rituals. | 我喜欢水晶战士的这些新惯例 |
[13:03] | You know, usually, when I meet a new Gem, | 你知道的 通常我遇上一个新的宝石 |
[13:05] | they try and kill me and it takes me forever | 她们通常都试图干掉我 跟她们混熟 |
[13:07] | to become friends with them. | 简直要用一辈子时间 |
[13:08] | I guess I mean I’m really glad you’re here. | 我的意思是 我很高兴你能加入我们 |
[13:11] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[13:13] | Glad to have another chance. | 我很高兴能再有一次机会重来 |
[13:14] | So, tomorrow, you gonna show me | 那明天 |
[13:16] | what you goton the battlefield? | 你要向我展示你在战场上有什么本事吗? |
[13:18] | Oh, I mean, I-I would, | 哦 我是可以 |
[13:20] | but, most of my weapons are for defense. | 不过我的武器大多都是防御用的 |
[13:22] | Oh, except for one. | 噢! 除了那一个 |
[13:28] | Rose’s sword. | 玫瑰的剑 |
[13:30] | My finest piece of work. | 我最好的作品 |
[13:32] | You made this? | 你制造了它? |
[13:34] | You really don’t remember, huh? | 你真的不记得了 对吧 |
[13:38] | Rose Quartz changed my life. | 玫瑰石英改变了我的一生 |
[13:42] | I came to Earth thinking this was just another colony. | 我刚来到地球时认为这里不过是另一个殖民地 |
[13:45] | Build another arena for important fighters to fight in, | 建造竞技场训练那些精英的战士 |
[13:47] | build another spire for important thinkers to think in, | 建造尖塔给重要的冥想者去思考 |
[13:51] | and then, I met her. | 然后 我遇见了她 |
[13:52] | Just another Quartz soldier, made right here in the dirt, | 她只是一名石英战士 诞生于这片土地 |
[13:56] | but she was different. | 但她却与众不同 |
[13:58] | And she was different because she decided to be. | 因为她选择了一条不同的道路 |
[14:01] | And she asked me what I wanted to build, | 她问我 什么是我想去创造的 |
[14:04] | and I’d never heard that before. | 而我以前从未听过这样的话 |
[14:06] | And Gems never hear they can be anything | 宝石们从来没听过她们可以选择自己的命运 |
[14:08] | other than what they are, but Rose opened our eyes. | 但是玫瑰为我们打开了新的大门 |
[14:13] | Everybody always tells mehow great Mom was. | 大家总是告诉我我的母亲有多么优秀 |
[14:16] | I just don’t feel like Ican ever measure up to her. | 我感觉自己永远比不上她 |
[14:20] | I can’t believe this, | 我真是不敢相信 |
[14:22] | that I’m the one givingthe pep talk to Rose’s… | 我会在这里鼓励玫瑰的… |
[14:26] | Rose’s…? | 玫瑰的? |
[14:27] | Son. | 儿子 |
[14:28] | Right. | 对 |
[14:29] | You are different. | 你是与众不同的 |
[14:31] | That’s what’s so exciting. | 这就是重点 |
[14:32] | You don’t have to be like Rose Quartz. | 你不需要像玫瑰石英一样 |
[14:35] | You can be someoneeven better. | 你能够成为比她更优秀的人 |
[14:37] | You can be you. | 你能够做你自己 |
[14:39] | And you know what? | 还有你知道吗 |
[14:40] | You deserve an even better weapon. | 你理应得到更好的武器 |
[14:45] | I designed this swordfor a fair fight. | 我设计这把剑为的是一场公平的较量 |
[14:48] | It can cut through a Gem’s physical form in an instant! | 它可以瞬间穿透宝石人的身体 |
[14:53] | Destroying the body, but never the Gem. | 但不能破坏宝石本体 |
[14:56] | Cool. | 好厉害 |
[14:58] | But… | 然而 |
[14:59] | Homeworld doesn’t fight fair. | 母星从不公平对待战争 |
[15:02] | That’s why we need a different strategy. | 这就是我们需要不同战略的原因 |
[15:06] | Ohh. Whoa. | 喔 哇 |
[15:12] | I was working on a weapon thatwould’ve been a gamechanger. | 我之前在做一个能够改变战争局势的武器 |
[15:15] | Homeworld knows how to hit us where it counts, | 母星知道怎么一击必杀 |
[15:18] | but we can do everythingthey can do, and better. | 但我们可以做到她们能做到的一切 甚至更好 |
[15:21] | Here it is: the weapon that would’ve won the war. | 就是这个 这件可以给我们带来胜利的武器 |
[15:25] | “断裂极限”的造型与功能类似”The Big O”( 魅影巨神) 中Big O的针筒拳 | |
[15:29] | Whoa! | 哇噢噢噢! |
[15:30] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[15:31] | I call it a Breaking Point. | 我叫它”断裂极限” |
[15:34] | Cool! What does it do? | 赞! 它能做什么? |
[15:36] | Just watch. | 好好瞧着吧 |
[15:37] | Hah! | 哈! |
[15:55] | Listen up, you Homeworld upper crusts! | 听好了 你们这些母星的昏君 |
[15:58] | We! are! | 我们! 可是! |
[16:00] | the Crystal | 宝石! |
[16:01] | Gems! | 战士! |
[16:04] | Unh! | 啊! |
[16:11] | So, what do you think? | 所以 你怎么看? |
[16:13] | Y-You shattered it. | 你……你粉碎了它 |
[16:15] | That’s right! | 没错! |
[16:17] | One shot from this baby will shatter any Gem | 这个神器可以一眨眼的瞬间 |
[16:19] | in the galaxy, in the blink of an eye. | 粉碎星系中任何一个宝石 |
[16:22] | Shattering a Gem would destroy them forever. | 粉碎本体意味着永远消灭宝石人 |
[16:26] | Exactly! | 当然! |
[16:27] | The Homeworld Gems won’t be able | 母星的家伙们 |
[16:29] | to retake this planet when they’re reduced to shards. | 被打成碎片后就不能占领地球了 |
[16:32] | There. | 这儿 |
[16:33] | * 此处为双关语 bismuth为business 你现在已经准备充分了 | |
[16:33] | Now, you look like you really mean Bismuth. | 现在 * 你可真像个真正意义上的铋斯姆 |
[16:44] | Now, that’s a real weapon. | 瞧瞧 这才叫真正的武器 |
[16:47] | Why don’t you give it a test run? | 为何你不给它一次测试射? |
[16:48] | This one’s got your name on it. | 这玩意儿就是你的专属测试目标啦 |
[16:52] | Wait, let me get out of your way. | 等下 让我靠边站站 |
[16:54] | Hooh! | 呼呜! |
[17:04] | Ah. Bismuth, I can’t use this. | 唉 铋斯姆 我不能用这个 |
[17:07] | What? | 你说什么? |
[17:08] | Why not? | 为什么不行? |
[17:09] | Shattering Gems, | 粉碎宝石 |
[17:11] | wouldn’t that make us the same as Homeworld? | 做了这个我们和母星的人不是没有区别了吗? |
[17:14] | Of course not! | 当然有! |
[17:15] | We’d be shattering them for the sake of our cause, | 我们粉碎他们是因为我们拥有正义的理由与目的! |
[17:18] | to protect our allies, our friends, | 为了守护我们的盟军! 我们的朋友! |
[17:21] | to free all Gems from Homeworld’s tyranny! | 为了让所有的宝石从母星的暴政中获得自由! |
[17:24] | It’s just, it– | 可它… |
[17:25] | it’s not what a Crystal Gem would do. | 这不是一个宝石战士会去做的 |
[17:28] | Don’t tell me what a Crystal Gem would do. | 不用告诉我一个宝石战士会去做些什么 |
[17:31] | Nobody’s more Crystal Gem than I am. | 我这个宝石战士名副其实 |
[17:34] | If you won’t take it, I’ll just use it myself. | 如果你不用它 那么就我用 |
[17:36] | No! No one is using it! | 不行! 没有人能用它! |
[17:42] | I’m sorry, Bismuth, but it’s not right. | 对不起 铋斯姆 但这不对 |
[17:47] | That’s exactly what she said. | 她也曾如此说过 |
[17:50] | Huh? | 哈? |
[17:51] | That’s exactly what you said. | 就如同你这般说的 |
[17:55] | Uh, uh… | 呃 呃嗯… |
[17:56] | It is you, isn’t it, Rose? | 是你对吧 玫瑰? |
[17:58] | Wha-What are you talking about? | 你-你到底在说什么? |
[18:01] | Don’t lie to me. | 别骗我 |
[18:03] | You can’t expect me to believe you now, | 你在隐瞒了一切后 |
[18:05] | after you lied about everything? | 就不要指望我再相信你了 |
[18:07] | You’re lying about this new form, | 你隐藏了你的新形态 |
[18:09] | just like you lied to the others about me! | 就像你向她们隐瞒着我的事! |
[18:13] | But I didn’t just disappear, did I? | 但我还没消失 对不对? |
[18:15] | You know what happened to me! | 你明明知道在我身上发生过什么! |
[18:19] | -Mnh!-Unh! | -嗯!-哈啊! |
[18:20] | Uh! | 啊! |
[18:21] | Wait! Bismuth! | 等等! 铋斯姆! |
[18:22] | This is just a big misunderstanding! | 这是个天大的误会! |
[18:24] | Liar! Don’t play games with me, Rose. | 骗子! 不要和我玩游戏 玫瑰 |
[18:27] | We were right. here. | 当时我们就在这个地方 |
[18:29] | I offered you the secret to victory, and you refused. | 我曾经在这儿告诉你成功的秘诀 但你拒绝了 |
[18:33] | The Breaking Point would’ve changed everything. | 断裂极限将会改变所有 |
[18:36] | I didn’t want to fight you, | 我不想与你战斗 |
[18:38] | but you left me no! choice! | 可你让我无路! 可走! |
[18:44] | What type of leader | 什么样的领袖 |
[18:46] | doesn’t give her army the best chance to win?! | 会不给她的军队可以获胜的机会?! |
[18:49] | Ah! Ah! | 哈! 哈! |
[18:52] | How could you value the gems of our enemies | 你怎么可以珍视敌人 |
[18:55] | more than our own? | 多过我们? |
[18:56] | And look what you’ve done without me, | 看看没有我你都做成了点什么 |
[18:58] | without the Breaking Point! | 没有断裂极限! |
[19:01] | Ah! Ah! | 哈! 哈! |
[19:02] | You…lost! | 你……输了! |
[19:04] | Ah! | 啊! |
[19:05] | Annnnh! | 啊嗯嗯嗯嗯! |
[19:06] | Unh. | 呜哇! |
[19:07] | W-Wait. I’m not my mom! | 等-等等 我不是我妈妈! |
[19:09] | I-I don’t know what she did, | 我-我不知道她到底做了些什么 |
[19:11] | but, I’m sure she didn’t want to hurt you. | 但是 我确信她不是想要伤害你 |
[19:13] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[19:14] | I don’t believe you anymore! | 我再也不会相信你了! |
[19:18] | Huh! Huh! | 呵 哈! |
[19:19] | All that talk about how Gems could take control | 你说的那些话 那些关于宝石们可以 |
[19:22] | of their own identities, | 掌控自己身份的话 |
[19:24] | how we’d been convinced to ignore our own potential. | 那些宝石们不该忽视自身潜力的话 |
[19:27] | Ah! Hot! | 啊! 好烫! |
[19:28] | That’s all it was, wasn’t it? | 仅此而已 不是吗? |
[19:30] | Just! talk! Unh! | 说说而已! 啊! |
[19:34] | Uh! | 呃啊! |
[19:41] | You should’ve listened to me, Rose. | 你应该听从于我 玫瑰 |
[19:43] | I would’ve taken the war to Homeworld | 我早就会向母星发起战争 |
[19:46] | and shattered the Diamonds. | 并摧毁那些钻石! |
[19:48] | I would’ve liberated– | 我早就能解放– |
[19:51] | unh!–everyone. | 呵! 每个人! |
[19:53] | Ah! | 啊! |
[19:54] | Unh! | 呃! |
[20:06] | Ah! | 呃啊! |
[20:07] | Annh! Bismuth, watch! out! | 呃啊啊! 铋斯姆 看! 招! |
[20:13] | Uh! | 呃呃! |
[20:15] | Oh. | 哦! |
[20:19] | Aggh! | 啊–! |
[20:20] | Bismuth, this has to stop. | 铋斯姆 别这样 |
[20:23] | So, what are you gonna do, shatter me? | 所以呢? 你要怎样? 粉碎我? |
[20:26] | Go ahead! | 上啊! |
[20:29] | Just do it! | 粉碎我! |
[20:31] | No! | 不! |
[20:32] | Even if we don’t agree, nobody deserves this. | 即使我们不能达成共识 也没有人应当被粉碎 |
[20:37] | Uhh. | 哼! |
[20:47] | Uh! | 哈! |
[20:51] | You should’ve shattered me back then. | 你当初就应该粉碎了我 |
[20:54] | At least, if I were in pieces, I wouldn’t have to know | 至少 如果我成为了碎片 便不知道 |
[20:57] | how little I mattered to you. | 我在你的心中是多么的无足轻重 |
[21:00] | You didn’t even tell them. | 你甚至没有告诉她们 |
[21:01] | You bubbled me away and didn’t ever tell your friends– | 你把我泡泡收容后甚至没有告诉你的伙伴们– |
[21:06] | my friends. | 我的伙伴 |
[21:08] | I’m going to tell them. | 我会告诉她们的 |
[21:10] | I’m gonna tell them everything. | 我会告诉她们所有事情 |
[21:15] | Then you really are better than her. | 你真的比她好太多 |
[21:27] | 这里的镜头与”终结者2″中约翰·康纳将终结者的机械臂扔到钢水中类似 | |
[21:35] | Steven! | 史蒂文! |
[21:36] | Oh, hey, dude. | 哦 嘿 伙计 |
[21:39] | -Oh!-What? | -哦!-昂? |
[21:41] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 这有一些事情我需要告诉你们 |