时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ♪ We ♪ are the crystal | 我们 是水晶 |
[00:03] | ♪ gems | 战士 |
[00:04] | ♪ we’ll always save the day | 我们总能拯救世界 |
[00:06] | ♪ and if you think we can’t, ♪ | 如果你认为我们不行 |
[00:09] | ♪ we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到方法 |
[00:12] | ♪ that’s why the people | 这就是为什么这个世界 |
[00:13] | ♪ of this world | 的人 |
[00:16] | ♪ believe in | 相信 |
[00:17] | ♪ Garnet | 石榴 |
[00:18] | ♪ Amethyst | 紫晶 |
[00:19] | ♪ and Pearl | 和珍珠 |
[00:21] | and Steven! | 和史蒂文! |
[00:23] | 二号 | |
[00:25] | Husky | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:28] | Did you see that? | 你刚刚看到了吗? |
[00:30] | Wapoosh! Just wapoosh! | 咣当! 嘭的一下! |
[00:32] | That’s great, Amethyst. | 很棒啊 紫晶 |
[00:34] | You’re getting so fast. | 你进步的真快 |
[00:35] | No! This is worse! | 不! 刚才那下糟透了! |
[00:36] | This morning, it was like wsshh! | 今天早上的时候它还发出嗖的声音! |
[00:38] | Just wsshh! Superfast, like wsshh, wsshh! | 嗖的一下! 快极了 嗖 嗖嗖! |
[00:41] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 |
[00:42] | I think this is why | 我想你今天 |
[00:43] | a day off would be good for you. | 休息一下会比较好 |
[00:45] | You should take a break | 你不能总是想着 |
[00:46] | from obsessing over Jasper. | 怎么做掉铁石英 |
[00:47] | Ugh, are you sure we have to do this now? | 呃 你确定我们必须今天去那里? |
[00:50] | Yes! | 当然! |
[00:51] | Visiting Peridot and Lapis will be so much fun! | 拜访一下橄榄石和青金石会很有趣的! |
[00:53] | Yeah, ’cause when I think “fun,”I think Lapis. | 是啊 一说到”有趣”我马上能联想到青金石 |
[00:57] | I wonderwhat they’re up to. | 不知道她们最近在做什么 |
[00:58] | Maybe they drove each other crazy | 可能已经把对方都逼疯了吧 |
[01:00] | and burnt the barn down. | 然后一把火把谷仓烧了 |
[01:02] | Whoa. | 喔啊 |
[01:03] | They sure did something to the barn. | 她们的确对谷仓做了不少改动 |
[01:05] | But, Paulette, I need you. | 但是 波莱特 我需要你. |
[01:09] | Oh, get over it, Percy. | 哦 快放手吧 佩西 |
[01:11] | Go make another friendship bracelet. | 换个人做友谊手环吧 |
[01:12] | Seriously. | 可不是嘛 |
[01:12] | 橄榄石与青金石的这种组合在舍友情景剧中非常常见 | |
[01:14] | Lapis, Peridot, hi! | 青金石 橄榄石 嗨! |
[01:17] | Steven! | 史蒂文! |
[01:18] | It’s so good to see you again! | 又见面真是太好了! |
[01:21] | You, too, Lapis. | 我也是 青金石 |
[01:22] | Amethyst! | 紫晶! |
[01:24] | Something looks different about you. | 你今天看上去有所不同啊 |
[01:26] | Like what? | 怎么不同? |
[01:27] | Have you grown taller | 和上次见面时比 |
[01:29] | since the last timeI saw you? | 你好像长高了? |
[01:32] | Nope, still short. | 没 还很矮 |
[01:36] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[01:38] | For the joke. | 开玩笑啦 |
[01:39] | Wow. You guysare looking good. | 哇哦 你们看上去真不错 |
[01:41] | And I love what you did to the barn. | 我超喜欢你们对谷仓的改动 |
[01:43] | Aw, I know. | 嗷 我知道它很棒 |
[01:44] | But wait, wait! | 但等等 等等! |
[01:46] | You guys have to see the inside! | 你们一定要看看谷仓的内部! |
[01:47] | Lapis, fly us in! | 青金石 带我们飞进去! |
[01:49] | No. | 不 |
[01:51] | Welcome to our home away from Homeworld. | 欢迎来的我们母星外的家 |
[01:55] | Whoa! | 喔啊! |
[01:57] | You made the wallan aquarium! | 你们把墙壁做成了水族箱! |
[01:59] | Eww! | 呃呃呃! |
[02:00] | You did all this stuff on purpose? | 你们刻意做的这些装修? |
[02:02] | Like, you didn’t just knock over a bunch | 我是说 简直像你们把东西随便扔一堆 |
[02:04] | of paint cans and go,”Enh, just leave it”? | 然后说”呃 以后再收拾” |
[02:07] | Oh, no. This was all very intentional. | 哦不 整个谷仓的装修都是非常有意义的 |
[02:10] | You see, I had this idea:”What if we made music, | 是这样的 当时我有个主意: 既然我们可以用声音创作音乐 |
[02:14] | but, instead of sounds, we used things?” | 那为什么不可以用物体创作呢? |
[02:17] | That’s dumb. | 真是蠢透了 |
[02:18] | Guys, that’s art! | 伙计们 这是艺术! |
[02:20] | Art? | 艺术? |
[02:21] | That sounds ridiculous! | 听上去好蠢! |
[02:23] | I’ve been calling it meep morp. | 我们一直都管这些东西叫”咪嗼” |
[02:25] | Let us show youour morps. | 给你看看我们的嗼嗼 |
[02:29] | This piece is called Wow, Thanks. | 这个作品叫”哇 谢谢” |
[02:32] | It represents the struggles of intercommunication. | 它表达了人们因为沟通的隔阂而挣扎 |
[02:34] | The tape is the ribbon that binds | 录音带是将我们两人的经历 |
[02:36] | our experienceon Earth together. | 连结在一起的桥梁 |
[02:38] | It has no functional purpose. | 它没什么实用意义 |
[02:40] | It just makes me feel bad. | 只是能让我心里难受而已 |
[02:42] | Here’s my meep morp. | 这是我的咪嗼 |
[02:44] | This is a baseball bat. | 它是个球棒 |
[02:46] | It reminds me of when I played baseball. | 它让我想起了玩棒球的时光 |
[02:48] | This is the leaf Steven gave me. | 这是史蒂文给我的树叶 |
[02:51] | It reminds me of the time Steven…gave me a leaf. | 它让我想起…史蒂文给了我一片树叶 |
[02:54] | Hey, yeah, it reminds me of that, too! | 嘿 对啊 我也记得! |
[02:56] | I just feel trapped. | 我感觉被囚禁了 |
[02:59] | I just feel trapped. | 我感觉被囚禁了 |
[03:01] | Is this one about the thousands of years | 这是表达那几千年 |
[03:04] | you spent trapped in a mirror? | 你被困在镜子中的事吗? |
[03:05] | No. | 不 |
[03:07] | I just really like that show. | 我只是很喜欢那个电视剧 |
[03:10] | Oh, Amethyst, you’ll love this one. | 哦 紫晶 你会爱死这个的. |
[03:12] | Check it out. | 瞧瞧 |
[03:14] | They’re toilets? | 这是一堆马桶? |
[03:17] | Right! | 没错! |
[03:19] | What will I think of next?! | 真不敢想我还能有什么好点子 |
[03:21] | This represents the time I spent imprisoned | 这代表了我被关在 |
[03:24] | in your bathroom, Steven. | 你卫生间里的那段时光 史蒂文 |
[03:27] | I call it Occupied. | 我管它叫”有人使用” |
[03:29] | It’s a collaborative piece. | 这是一部合作品 |
[03:35] | It’s amazing. | 真是太精彩了 |
[03:38] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[03:39] | What’s there to get? | 你不需要明白啊 |
[03:40] | It’s water! | 是水! |
[03:41] | Shooting out of toilets! | 从马桶里喷出来的水! |
[03:43] | I can see that at home. | 我在家里也能看到啊 |
[03:44] | All right. I see you’re not impressed. | 好吧 我知道你觉得这挺没意思的 |
[03:47] | But this–hold on. | 但这个–别激动 |
[03:49] | This–this is what we’ve all been waiting for. | 它–这就是我们一直在等的压轴戏 |
[03:52] | With the power of my metal abilities, | 加上我控制金属的能力 |
[03:54] | I will impress the shirts right off of you! | 它会让你们惊得裙子都飞走的! |
[03:57] | Ta-da! | 嗒哒! |
[03:58] | It’s a one-Gem metal band. | 这是个单石乐队! |
[04:01] | One, a-two, a-three, and… | 一呀 二呀 三呀 开始… |
[04:06] | Welp, that’s as far as I’ve practiced that. | 嘛 我就练习了这么多 |
[04:11] | Why don’t you try one thing at a time? | 你为什么不试试一次只用一个乐器呢? |
[04:14] | Because we have guests, Lapis, | 因为我们有客人啊 青金石 |
[04:17] | guests who must be impressed! | 我们得让客人们高兴! |
[04:19] | Hmm. | 唔 |
[04:25] | We can try it together. | 我们可以一起表演 |
[04:26] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[04:30] | Isn’t this great? | 这难道不是很棒吗? |
[04:31] | No. | 不 |
[04:33] | Look at all this cool stuff they’re doing. | 瞧瞧她们一直在做这么酷的东西 |
[04:36] | This is all nothing! | 这些东西算什么! |
[04:38] | They’ve been out here playing with garbage. | 她们一直都在谷仓里玩破烂 |
[04:40] | But you love playing with garbage. | 但你不是很喜欢玩破烂吗? |
[04:42] | Not anymore. | 早就不玩了 |
[04:44] | Who has time for any that when Jasper is out there?! | 谁有时间浪费在这些破烂上?! 铁石英还在外面游荡呢?! |
[04:50] | Ah, Amethyst, | 啊 紫晶 |
[04:52] | I, uh, try not to use the J-word | 我 呃 尽量别在这里 |
[04:55] | so loosely around here. | 随便说铁某的名字 |
[04:57] | I’m gonna go dosomething useful. | 我要去做点更有意义的事了 |
[05:03] | Wow, Amethyst doesn’t seem to understand morps at all! | 哇哦 紫晶看上去完全无法理解嗼嗼! |
[05:07] | No, it’s something else: | 不 她是因为其他原因不高兴的 |
[05:09] | Amethyst found out | 紫晶发现 |
[05:10] | she’s supposed to be just like Jasper. | 她本应该是铁石英那样高大的战士 |
[05:13] | Meh? | 咩? |
[05:14] | Jasper took her down in a fight and, now, | 前几天她被铁石英的打得惨败 |
[05:16] | she’s obsessed with getting a rematch, | 这些天她一直想着怎样打回去 |
[05:18] | to prove she’s good enough. | 来证明她足够好 |
[05:19] | Hmm. | 唔 |
[05:23] | Amethyst, Ams, Big A. | 紫晶 小晶晶 紫老大 |
[05:26] | You are way better than Jasper. | 你比铁石英强太多了 |
[05:29] | What? | 什么? |
[05:31] | Oh. | 哦 |
[05:32] | What did you tell her? | 你都告诉她什么了? |
[05:34] | I, uh… | 我 呃… |
[05:35] | What are you even doing, comparing yourself to her? | 你这是想啥呢 干嘛把自己跟铁石英比? |
[05:39] | Oh, Amethyst, that’s ridiculous. | 哦紫晶 这太荒谬了 |
[05:42] | I should call you Ridiculousthyst. | 我应该叫你荒谬晶 |
[05:47] | Hah! Yah! | 哈! 呀! |
[05:50] | I mean, seriously, Amethyst and Jasper | 我是认真的 紫晶和铁石英 |
[05:53] | are two completely different Quartzes. | 是两种完全不同的石英 |
[05:55] | Sure, you’re both from Earth, | 当然 你们俩都来自地球 |
[05:57] | but your Kindergartens are radically different. | 但你们的出生地有天壤之别 |
[06:00] | What? | 啥? |
[06:01] | Hold–Hold on. What?! | 等—等等 什么?! |
[06:03] | We’re both from Earth? | 我们都是在地球出生的? |
[06:04] | Well, sure. | 嘛 对呀 |
[06:06] | Amethyst, you’re from the Prime Kindergarten, | 紫晶 你来自主宝宝基地 |
[06:08] | in Facet 5. | 在第五区 |
[06:09] | She’s from the Beta Kindergarten, in Facet 9. | 而她来自副宝宝基地 在第九区 |
[06:13] | Have you seen that place? | 你们去过那个地方吗? |
[06:15] | No! | 没有! |
[06:17] | Oh. Well, maybe you should, so you could see | 哦 好吧 你们应该去看看 这样你就能明白 |
[06:19] | how the other half was made. | 其他的宝石是怎么做出来的的 |
[06:21] | Poorly! | 粗制滥造! |
[06:23] | No, seriously. Let’s go. | 不 认真的 咱们走吧 |
[06:25] | You’ll get a kick out of this. | 看完你就该释怀了吧 |
[06:29] | That’s your problem, Paulette. | 那是你的个人问题 波莱特 |
[06:31] | You let yourself become the kayak race. | 是你任由自己变成舠一族的 |
[06:33] | Cold. | 太凄凉了 |
[06:35] | Um, just one second. | 呃 给我一秒钟 |
[06:37] | I want to check and make sure Lapis is okay. | 我想确认一下青金石一个人没问题 |
[06:41] | Hey, Lapis! Are you okay-y-y?! | 嘿 青金石! 你没问题吧??! |
[06:44] | Yeah! | 没问题! |
[06:45] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[06:47] | Yeah! | 确定! |
[06:48] | I’m leavin’, but I’ll be back! | 我要走了 但我很快就会回来! |
[06:50] | Okay! | 好! |
[06:50] | Do you need anything?! | 你需要什么东西吗?! |
[06:52] | No! | 不需要! |
[06:53] | What season is that?! | 你现在看的是第几季?! |
[06:55] | 3! | |
[06:56] | Peridot, let’s go. | 橄榄石 走吧 |
[06:58] | Okay, yeah. | 哦对 好 |
[06:59] | Business time. | 工作时间 |
[07:00] | You know what to do with this! | 你知道要把它放到哪里的! |
[07:05] | Here we are, Jasper’s origin: the Beta Kindergarten. | 咱们到了 铁石英的出生地 副宝宝基地 |
[07:08] | 从地貌看副宝宝基地位于亚利桑那的羚羊峡谷 | |
[07:12] | Am I underwhelmed? | 是我的问题吗? |
[07:14] | It’s pretty bright out here. | 这里亮得刺眼 |
[07:16] | It’s red. | 全是红色的 |
[07:17] | No kidding. | 确实 |
[07:19] | Red sandstone! Ha! | 红砂岩! 哈! |
[07:21] | This is what I’m talking about. | 这材料不能更差! |
[07:23] | We’re lucky this place hasn’t blown away. | 这地方还没被炸烂也是很幸运 |
[07:25] | Beta, am I right? | 果然只能算”副”对不对? |
[07:28] | That’s a math joke, right? | 这是什么数学玩笑吗? |
[07:30] | Come on. It get’s worse. | 快来吧 这里还会更糟的 |
[07:33] | I mean, this place has got the right | 我是说 这个地方成长环境还好 |
[07:35] | growing conditions, in a pinch, | 我想也确实难得 |
[07:36] | I guess, but it’s too small! | 但它面积太小了! |
[07:40] | It was obviously a total rush job. | 这里完全就是赶工做出来的 |
[07:43] | A rush job? | 赶工? |
[07:45] | Halfway through the rebellion, | 内战进行到一半的时候 |
[07:46] | Homeworld scrambled to generate | 母星急于在地球上 |
[07:47] | extra soldierson the ground. | 制造出更多的士兵 |
[07:49] | Look at this: the holes don’t even line up! | 瞧瞧这个: 这些洞都没排成直线! |
[07:52] | It’s like they just | 就好像他们只是 |
[07:54] | threw injectors down wherever. | 随随便便找个地方打个孔 |
[07:56] | Oh, and that one? | 哦 再看这个 |
[07:58] | This Carnelian came out sideways. | 这个玛瑙是斜着出来的 |
[08:00] | How could she not? | 她只能斜着出来! |
[08:02] | The walls are curved! | 这些岩壁都是弯的! |
[08:04] | What a joke. | 简直可笑 |
[08:05] | Man, I-I had no idea. | 惊了 难以置信 |
[08:08] | I tell you, it really makes you appreciate | 跟你讲 这真的会让感谢 |
[08:10] | the Prime Kindergarten, Amethyst. | 主宝宝基地的 紫晶 |
[08:12] | Your Kindergartenwas so thought-through. | 你的宝宝基地很有讲究的 |
[08:15] | Sure, you might’ve spentextra time in the ground, | 是 你可能的确在地下花的时间比较长 |
[08:18] | but everything elseis stacked in your favor: | 但除了这点你其他的先天条件都很优秀 |
[08:20] | great location, great holes, | 不错的地点 不错的出生洞穴 |
[08:22] | even spacing, consistent depth. | 均匀的空间分配 连贯的洞穴尺寸 |
[08:25] | A real Kindergartener gets it right. | 专业宝宝基地工程师才做得好 |
[08:29] | What happened to this injector? | 这个注射器发生了什么? |
[08:32] | What you want to see is a vertical alignment; | 理想情况下 洞穴该是垂直的 |
[08:35] | no angle in the exit; a clean, strong silhouette. | 出口应该呈现出清晰的轮廓 而不是斜角 |
[08:38] | None of these holes come close! | 这些洞穴里没有一个达成了指标! |
[08:40] | What about that one? | 这个呢? |
[08:44] | Jasper. | 铁石英 |
[08:46] | This is Jasper’s hole? | 这是铁石英的洞穴? |
[08:48] | It’s huge! | 它可真大! |
[08:49] | Oh, come on. | 哦 拜托 |
[08:50] | We already know she’s tall. | 我们都知道她挺高的 |
[08:53] | Let’s take a closer look. | 我们来近距离瞧一瞧它 |
[08:55] | A Kindergartener can tell a lot– | 一个宝宝基地工程师最明白– |
[08:57] | Anh!–about a Gem’s makeup and– | 啊! 怎样通过洞穴的出口观察– |
[08:59] | Uh!–flaws by their exit marks. | 呃!–宝石的构成和缺陷 |
[09:02] | Steven. | 史蒂文 |
[09:04] | Oh. | 哦 |
[09:05] | Ah! | 啊! |
[09:06] | Oof! | 呜呼! |
[09:07] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[09:08] | Agh! | 啊! |
[09:09] | You see, the problem here– | 你瞧 问题在– |
[09:11] | Wait. Oh, wait. Oh. | 等等. 哦 等下 呃 |
[09:14] | No, um… | 不 唔… |
[09:16] | Now this part– | 这个地方– |
[09:18] | Hmm. | 唔 |
[09:19] | There’s this thing where, if you count the steps | 但是呢 如果你用脚步来测量 |
[09:21] | to the back, I can– | 到底的距离 就能– |
[09:26] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[09:27] | She’s even got frictional rock melt. | 她的洞里连摩擦融化石头的痕迹都有 |
[09:30] | It’s glass all the way to the back. | 从洞口直到洞底都是玻璃的 |
[09:32] | Actually, I, uh… | 事实上 我 呃… |
[09:34] | I’ve never seen an exit hole this perfect. | 从来没见过这么完美的洞穴 |
[09:38] | Ugh. | 惹 |
[09:39] | So it is true. | 所以她真的比我好 |
[09:40] | Amethyst, that doesn’t matter. | 紫晶 这一点都不重要 |
[09:43] | Who you are isn’t about where you came from; | 你是谁不取决于你来自哪里 |
[09:45] | it’s who you want to be! | 取决于你想成为什么! |
[09:46] | It’s what you’ve worked hard for. | 取决于你努力的方向 |
[09:48] | It’s what you care about. That’s what really matters. | 取决于你所重视的事物. 这才是重要的 |
[09:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:53] | Yeah, you’re right! | 你说的对! |
[09:55] | -Yeah!-Yeah! | -对!-没错! |
[09:56] | It’s about who I wanna be. | 取决于我想要成为什么 |
[09:58] | -Yeah!-Yeah! | -没错!-没错! |
[09:59] | And I wanna be the Gem | 而我想成为那个宝石 |
[10:00] | that beats Jasper into the dirt! | 那个把铁石英打的满地找牙的宝石! |
[10:03] | -Yeah!-Huh? | -没错! 什么?! |
[10:05] | Wait, no! Don’t fight her! | 等等 别! 不要和她打! |
[10:07] | Are you not seeing this? | 你还不明白吗? |
[10:08] | She’s the ultimate Quartz! | 她是一个终极的石英战士 |
[10:10] | I’m doin’it, yeah, and not just for me, | 我就要这么做 没错 不只是为了我自己 |
[10:12] | for all the weird holes out here, | 为了所有其他在这里出生的家伙们 |
[10:14] | like this guy, and skinny up there, | 比如这个伙计 还有这个小瘦子 |
[10:17] | and–and–and this mess! | 还有–还有这个乱七八糟的家伙! |
[10:19] | Amethyst, that’s– | 紫晶 这是– |
[10:21] | Yeah, ha! I bet she was great. | 对 哈! 我打赌她肯定挺厉害的 |
[10:24] | No. No, no, no, hold on. | 不不不 等等 |
[10:25] | Something’s really wrong here. | 有什么地方不对 |
[10:27] | These marks are new. | 这些痕迹是新的 |
[10:30] | This hole’s been dug out, recently. | 这个洞穴是最近才被挖开的 |
[10:32] | Maybe it was a prairie dog? | 会不会是土拨鼠干的? |
[10:34] | A…really big one? | 超大的一只? |
[10:37] | Hmm. | 唔 |
[10:39] | There’s more! | 还有更多! |
[10:41] | Whoa. | 喔啊 |
[10:43] | These aren’t exit holes anymore. | 这些已经不是出口洞穴了 |
[10:46] | Then what are they? | 那他们是用来干嘛的? |
[10:49] | Aah! | 啊! |
[10:51] | Steven! | 史蒂文! |
[10:57] | Corrupted Gems, in cages? | 宝石怪物 被囚禁的? |
[11:00] | Why?! | 为什么?! |
[11:01] | Who would do this?! | 谁会想要这么做?! |
[11:04] | That’s who. | 就是她 |
[11:09] | Jasper. | 铁石英 |