时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 地球人 | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:01] | presisco/ 依依 | |
[00:06] | Jasper! | 铁石英! |
[00:08] | What is she doing? | 她在干嘛呢? |
[00:10] | She’s been collecting monsters. | 她最近一直在收集宝石怪物 |
[00:12] | Pipe down! | 安静! |
[00:15] | You take orders from me now! | 你们现在开始要服从我的命令! |
[00:17] | You used to be a quartz, too, didn’t you? | 你曾经也是颗石英 不是吗? |
[00:20] | What happened to you? | 在你身上发生了什么? |
[00:23] | Ugh! Disgraceful. | 呃! 肮脏 |
[00:26] | I can’t believe I’ve resorted to recruiting you freaks! | 不敢相信我居然收下你这种怪物做手下! |
[00:29] | You’re almost as bad as that crystal runt. | 你和水晶战士中的那个矮子一样糟糕 |
[00:33] | Just look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[00:35] | This planet ruins everything. | 这个星球毁掉了一切 |
[00:37] | Well except for me. | 好吧 除了我 |
[00:40] | We should go back to the temple and grab reinforcements. | 我们应该回神庙里叫上其他人 |
[00:43] | Yeah, that’s a good idea. | 对 这是个好主意 |
[00:45] | Amethyst? | 紫晶? |
[00:47] | Amethyst! | 紫晶! |
[00:49] | I’ll never let this planet twist me like it twisted you. | 我永远不会让这颗星球像扭曲你这样毁掉我 |
[00:54] | Your weakness embarrasses Homeworld. | 你的脆弱让母星蒙羞 |
[00:57] | You suffer because it’s what you deserve. | 你的痛苦都是你自找的 |
[01:00] | We all only get what we deserve. | 我们身上发生的都理所应当 |
[01:03] | Right, Amethyst? | 对不对 紫晶? |
[01:06] | Huh? | 哈? |
[01:08] | What do you want, runt? | 你来这里做什么 矮子? |
[01:10] | You here for a rematch? | 你要再次挑战我? |
[01:11] | I’m here to win! | 我是来打败你的! |
[01:13] | You were fated to lose–the moment you came out wrong. | 你出场的瞬间 已经注定会输了 |
[01:17] | That’s not true! | 你胡说! |
[01:20] | Rose. Of course. | 玫瑰 果不其然 |
[01:22] | Your lackeys never stray far. | 你的走狗在你也不会太远的 |
[01:24] | And why would they? | 当然他们也不会离开你的 |
[01:26] | They have no place in this or any world! | 因为其他任何地方他们都没有立足之处了! |
[01:29] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[01:30] | Every gem is made for a purpose– | 每个宝石都是为了某种目的而制造出的– |
[01:33] | to serve the order of the diamonds. | 为了服侍钻石的圣旨 |
[01:35] | Those who cannot fit inside this order must be purged! | 那些无法完成钻石命令的必须被清除! |
[01:39] | To come out misshapen, | 出生时畸形的体态 |
[01:41] | to reshape yourself outside your purpose, | 按照自己意愿胡乱变形 |
[01:43] | and to defend this ruined, worthless planet | 保护这个无药可救 没用的星球 |
[01:47] | is a disgrace! | 这些都是耻辱! |
[01:49] | This planet isn’t all bad. | 这颗星球也没那么糟 |
[01:52] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛呢? |
[01:54] | I… | 我… |
[01:56] | I’m a crystal gem now! | 我现在也是个水晶战士了! |
[02:01] | I’m not afraid of you! | 我不怕你! |
[02:03] | I’ve got metal powers! | 我现在有金属能力了! |
[02:05] | I’ll show you! | 你瞧着吧! |
[02:14] | Aw, geez. | 啊啊老天 |
[02:15] | In a moment. | 等等 |
[02:17] | Anyone else got something to say? | 还有人有要说的吗? |
[02:19] | No! It’s just us. | 不! 没有别人了 |
[02:21] | Ugh! You guys! | 呃! 你们! |
[02:23] | -Huh?!-Stay out of this! | -哈?!-别来凑热闹了! |
[02:26] | Amethyst! | 紫晶! |
[02:27] | It’s just you and me, Jasper– | 这是咱俩间的事 铁石英– |
[02:29] | one on one! | 一对一! |
[02:36] | Go, Amethyst! | 上 紫晶! |
[02:37] | Who’s the runt now? | 现在谁是矮子了? |
[02:39] | You ready for more? | 你准备好了? |
[02:44] | Th–There’s more where that came from. | 还–还有别的招数呢 |
[02:52] | -Uh-oh. | 啊哦 |
[03:05] | Huh? | 哈? |
[03:08] | Is it sinking in yet? | 结束了吗? |
[03:11] | Are you serious?! | 你是认真的吗?! |
[03:14] | Amethyst! | 紫晶! |
[03:18] | You never had a chance. | 你从未有过机会 |
[03:25] | Heads up! | 抬头! |
[03:26] | -Huh?-Huh? | -哈?-哈? |
[03:28] | Steven I can’t win. | 史蒂文 我赢不了 |
[03:32] | No matter what I do, no matter how hard I work, | 无论我做什么 无论我多么努力 |
[03:36] | she came out right, and I came out wrong. | 她生来完美 我生来卑微 |
[03:40] | That’s just what Jasper thinks. | 这是铁石英认为的 |
[03:42] | She’s the only one who thinks you should be like her. | 只有她觉得你本应该像她一样 |
[03:44] | -But-Stop trying to be like Jasper. | -但是-不要再试图变得和铁石英一样了 |
[03:46] | You’re nothing like Jasper! | 你和铁石英完全不同! |
[03:48] | You’re like me– | 你更像我– |
[03:50] | because we’re both not like anybody! | 因为我们都是这样格格不入 |
[03:52] | And, yeah, it sucks. | 是啊 这是挺糟糕的 |
[03:56] | But at least I’ve got you. | 但至少我还有你 |
[03:58] | And you’ve got me. | 你也有我 |
[04:00] | So stop leaving me out of this. | 所以不要再抛下我一个人战斗了 |
[04:02] | Us worst gems stick together right? | 最糟的宝石总得呆在一起不是吗? |
[04:06] | That’s why we’re the best. | 这也是为什么我们是最棒的 |
[04:21] | What a beautiful day! w | 多么美好的一天! |
[04:26] | Huh?! Who are you supposed to be? | 哈? 你是谁? |
[04:29] | Oh, yeah! Who am I now? | 哦对啊 我现在是谁来着? |
[04:32] | I feel like Amethyst knows this. | 我想紫晶应该知道我是谁 |
[04:34] | Forget your name–you’ve got a fight to win! | 先别管你的名字了–你还有一场架要干呢 |
[04:38] | I think a rose quartz and an amethyst… | 我想一个玫瑰石英和一个紫水晶 |
[04:42] | …make a… | 在一起就是 |
[04:48] | …Smoky Quartz. | 烟晶 |
[04:50] | Is fusion the only trick you crystal gems know? | 你们水晶宝石难道现在只懂融合这招吗 |
[04:53] | I’ve got plenty of tricks. | 嘛我懂的招式还真不少 |
[04:55] | Ever see sink the dink? | 见过 [ 前抛] 没有 |
[05:22] | No! | 不 |
[05:27] | My army! | 我的军队 |
[05:29] | Take that! | 哈糊你一脸 |
[05:31] | Then take this! | 再吃我这招 |
[05:50] | Aw. Leaving so soon? | 啊 这么快就要离开啦 |
[05:54] | I will not be beaten by another fusion! | 我不会再败在融合上了 |
[06:02] | What the… | 什么鬼 |
[06:06] | 铁石英的融合体与”辐射”系列中的死亡爪相似 | |
[06:12] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[06:14] | I’ve got a move that will really blow you away. | 我还真有个可以把你干飞的招 |
[06:24] | It’s cool if you don’t like it. | 你不喜欢也没关系 |
[06:26] | I’ve already got three huge fans. | 我已经准备了三个大风扇啦 |
[06:36] | We could beat them…if we stay together. | 我们只要坚持在一起…就可以打败她们 |
[06:50] | Great job, Smoky. | 干的漂亮 小烟 |
[06:51] | Oh, thank you, thank you, Smoky. | 噢 谢谢 谢了 小烟 |
[07:01] | Nobody I fuse with ever wants to stay. | 跟我融合的人从来没有愿意留下的 |
[07:22] | Ew! That’s disgusting. | 噫 超恶心啦 |
[07:24] | It’s corruption. | 是堕转 |
[07:30] | Steven, be careful. | 史蒂文 小心啊 |
[07:32] | But this just happened. | 但是我不能眼睁睁地看着它发生 |
[07:34] | Maybe I can do something. | 也许我可以做些什么 |
[07:36] | Jasper, it’s okay. | 铁石英 没事的 |
[07:38] | I’m here. | 我就在这里 |
[07:39] | Rose. | 玫瑰 |
[07:42] | I’m not Rose. I’m Steven. | 我不是玫瑰 我是史蒂文 |
[07:45] | I just want to try and heal you. | 我现在只想试着治愈你 |
[07:50] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[08:00] | What? Stop. | 什么 别冲动 |
[08:01] | I see how you do it now, Rose. | 我现在知道你的把戏了 |
[08:05] | You want gems after they’re worthless. | 你在宝石人失去价值后再去收她们入伙 |
[08:09] | You wait until after they’ve lost. | 你一直等到她们失败才动手 |
[08:13] | Because when you’re at the bottom, | 因为当你到了最倒霉的时候 |
[08:15] | you’ll follow anyone. | 就会顺从于从任何人 |
[08:17] | That makes you feel like less of a failure. | 这会减轻你的挫败感 |
[08:23] | Ugh. Just look at this one. | 呃 就看看这个家伙 |
[08:25] | You’ve stripped her of everything– | 你剥夺了她的一切– |
[08:27] | her limb enhancers, her status, her dignity. | 她的扩增肢 她的地位 她的尊严 |
[08:32] | I still have one of those things. | 我还有一样呢 |
[08:35] | How can you side with Rose Quartz? | 你怎么可以站在玫瑰石英那边 |
[08:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:39] | Why protect this useless shell of a planet? | 为什么要保护这个没用的空壳行星 |
[08:41] | It’s not a shell. | 它不是一个空壳 |
[08:43] | There’s so much life. | 这里还有数不胜数的生命 |
[08:45] | Living here–that’s what I’m doing! | 生活–这就是我在这里做的事啊 |
[08:48] | I’m living here. | 我生活在这里 |
[08:49] | I’ve been learning new things about myself all the time, | 现在我每时每刻都在了解自己未发掘的潜能 |
[08:53] | like how I can make metal do my bidding. | 比如现在我可以让金属都顺从我的旨意 |
[08:56] | The point being… | 重点是… |
[08:58] | Earth can set you free. | 地球可以给你自由 |
[09:01] | Earth…is a prison. | 地球…就是一个监牢 |
[09:05] | I got out because I’m better than this place. | 我之所以可以离开是因为我远远优于这个鬼地方 |
[09:08] | It’s getting worse. | 情况在恶化 |
[09:09] | I only came back to finish you off. | 我回来就是为了结果你们 |
[09:13] | Try not to move. | 尽量不要动 |
[09:15] | You can’t manipulate me, Rose Quartz. | 你休想操控我 玫瑰石英 |
[09:19] | I-I’m not manipulating. | 我-我不是想操控你 |
[09:21] | I’m–I’m trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[09:22] | Help? | 帮忙 |
[09:24] | Help?! | 帮忙 |
[09:25] | I’ve been fighting | 自我从这地壳破土而出 |
[09:27] | from the second I broke free of the Earth’s crust | 我就一直在战斗 |
[09:29] | because of what you did to my colony, | 只因你对我的殖民地做的事 |
[09:32] | because of what you did to my planet, | 只因你对我的星球所做的事 |
[09:35] | because of what you did to my diamond! | 只因你对我的钻石所做的事 |
[09:39] | I–Yellow Diamond? | 我–你说黄钻? |
[09:43] | My diamond! | 我的钻石! |
[09:44] | Your diamond! | 你的钻石! |
[09:45] | Pink diamond! | 粉红钻石! |
[10:08] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢哈 |
[10:18] | Come here, sis. | 来吧 老姐 |
[10:31] | When we get to the barn, | 当我们回到谷仓后 |
[10:32] | I’m building a giant metal yo-yo. | 我要做个巨型金属溜溜球 |
[10:35] | Amethyst, Steven, you’ll have to catch and throw it for me. | 紫晶 史蒂文 到时候你们要给我用它玩玩抛接 |
[10:37] | I don’t want to do anything for, like, a month. | 接下来的 大概一个月 我都不想做任何事了 |