时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ♪ We ♪ are the crystal | 我们 是水晶 |
[00:03] | ♪ gems | 战士 |
[00:04] | ♪ we’ll always save the day | 我们总能拯救世界 |
[00:06] | ♪ and if you think we can’t, ♪ | 如果你认为我们不行 |
[00:09] | ♪ we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到方法 |
[00:12] | ♪ that’s why the people | 这就是为什么这个世界 |
[00:13] | ♪ of this world | 的人 |
[00:16] | ♪ believe in | 相信 |
[00:17] | ♪ Garnet | 石榴 |
[00:18] | ♪ Amethyst | 紫晶 |
[00:19] | ♪ and Pearl | 和珍珠 |
[00:21] | and Steven! | 和史蒂文! |
[00:23] | 回到月球 | |
[00:25] | Husky | |
[00:25] | Husky | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:27] | The rubies are back? | 红宝石们回来了? |
[00:30] | They showed up on their little ship | 她们开着那个小飞船来的 |
[00:32] | acting very angry, | 看起来很生气 |
[00:33] | so I put them in time-out. | 所以我让她们”中场休息”一下 |
[00:34] | I thought we were done with these guys. | 我以为这件事已经解决了 |
[00:37] | Why did you come back here? | 你们回来干嘛 |
[00:39] | Let’s release one and just ask what they’re up to. | 放出来一个问问她们要干什么吧 |
[00:42] | Ooh! Ooh! Can I pick?! | 哦! 哦! 能让我来选吗? |
[00:43] | Go for it. | 选吧 |
[00:44] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[00:46] | Oh! Let’s talk to Leggy! | 哦! 就选腿腿吧! |
[00:49] | Leggy? | 腿腿? |
[00:50] | I named them based on the placement of their gems. | 我根据她们宝石的位置分别起了名字 |
[00:52] | There’s Leggy, Army, Navy, Eyeball, and, uh…Doc. | 她们是腿腿 膀子 脐脐 眼宝和 额 万事通 |
[00:58] | Leggy seems like the easiest to talk to. | 腿腿看上去最好说话 |
[01:00] | Leggy, come on down! | 腿腿 下来吧! |
[01:00] | 青金石的话出自著名购物节目”The Price Is Right” | |
[01:04] | Hey! Hi. I’m Steven. | 嘿! 嗨 我叫史蒂文 |
[01:07] | What brings you back to Earth? | 你们回来地球做什么? |
[01:09] | Uh…I don’t know? | 呃…我也不知道? |
[01:14] | Oh, uh, I understand. | 哦 呃 我懂你 |
[01:16] | I used to forget why we’d go on missions all the time. | 我以前也经常忘记为什么出任务 |
[01:19] | I’ll just go stand over here then. | 那我去那边站着好了 |
[01:22] | Let’s take a chance on Army. | 我们来试试膀子吧 |
[01:25] | Good afternoon! | 下午好! |
[01:26] | I’ll tear you limb– | 我要把你们撕成– |
[01:29] | -Huh?-Hey. Don’t be like that. | -哈?-嘿 别这样没礼貌 |
[01:31] | Why, I ought to– | 啥?! 我要把– |
[01:33] | Aw. | 嗷 |
[01:35] | -Hey, what the…-Next! | -嘿 你干嘛…-下一个! |
[01:37] | Uh…Navy? | 呃…脐脐? |
[01:39] | If I remember correctly, we were on Earth… | 要是我没记错的话 我们是来地球… |
[01:43] | Uh… | 呃… |
[01:45] | This is so embarrassing. | 太尴尬了 |
[01:47] | Oh-ho. | 哦吼 |
[01:48] | Oh. Aah! | 哦 啊! |
[01:51] | Aah! | 啊! |
[01:52] | Okay. Uh, eyeball? | 好吧 呃 眼宝? |
[01:54] | I’m not telling y’all nothing about nothing! | 我才不会跟你们讲任何东西! |
[02:00] | The only one left now is, uh…Doc. | 剩下最后一个是…呃 万事通 |
[02:00] | 此处带护目镜的红宝石的Doc外号源自”白雪公主”中小矮人的首领 | |
[02:03] | Where’s Jasper?! | 铁石英在哪?! |
[02:05] | Last time we came, | 上次我们来 |
[02:06] | you tricked us into playing that stupid game! | 你骗我们玩那个蠢游戏! |
[02:10] | Then, you said,”She’s on Neptune,” | 然后你又说 “她在海王星呢” |
[02:12] | so we looked, and she wasn’t there! | 所以我们又去找 她根本不在那! |
[02:15] | She wasn’t on Neptune | 她没在海王星 |
[02:17] | or any other planet in this whole dang solar system! | 也没在这蠢太阳系的任何一颗行星上! |
[02:22] | Tell us where she is right now. | 快告诉我们她在哪 |
[02:25] | No games, no tricks, and no slick disguises. | 别玩游戏 别耍伎俩 也别搞伪装 |
[02:29] | -Yeah! | 对! |
[02:30] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[02:32] | I’m right here! | 我在这儿呢! |
[02:37] | Is she serious? There’s no way this is gonna– | 她搞笑呢? 这根本不可能骗– |
[02:39] | Look! It’s Jasper! | 看! 是铁石英! |
[02:43] | Jasper! I’m Ruby 1F4-Cut-4ND. | 铁石英! 我是红宝石编号1F4-Cut-4ND. |
[02:47] | I fought in the war for Earth. | 曾经参与过地球战役 |
[02:49] | Uh…at ease. | 呃…稍息 |
[02:52] | I was on the ground in Facet 6 when I heard the tale | 我当时在第六区的战场 听到了你的传闻 |
[02:55] | of the Facet 9 Kindergarten Quartz That Could. | 说是第九区宝宝基地有个石英很厉害 |
[02:55] | “Facet 9 Kindergarten Quartz That Could”源自著名儿童书籍”The Little Engine That Could”( 勇敢的小火车头) | |
[02:58] | They said you popped out of the ground with your helmet on | 他们说你戴着头盔从土地中蹦出来 |
[02:58] | 这里”戴着头盔从土里蹦出”的描述可能源于古希腊神话中的雅典娜–雅典娜是带着全身装甲从宙斯前额蹦出 | |
[03:01] | and took out 80 crystal gems before the sun went down. | 在日落之前干掉了80个水晶战士 |
[03:05] | When I found out this mission was to look for you, | 当我知道这次任务是为了找你 |
[03:07] | I nearly dissipated my form! | 我差点没控记巨我记己! |
[03:10] | It is an honor to finally meet you. | 很荣幸终于见到你 |
[03:13] | Yup. That’s me! | 对 那就是我! |
[03:15] | Always huge, never small, all the– | 一直这么大个儿 从来没小过– |
[03:18] | all the time since I was made! | 自打出生之日起! |
[03:21] | Wait a minute. | 等下 |
[03:24] | You look different than I thought you would. | 你看起来和我想象中不一样啊 |
[03:26] | Oh, here it is. | 哦 露馅了吧 |
[03:28] | Oh, you must mean my tan–you know, from the sun. | 哦 我晒黑了一点 你造 太阳晒的嘛 |
[03:35] | Stupid Earth sun! Ah! | 愚蠢的地球太阳! 啊! |
[03:37] | I hate this planet! | 我恨这颗星球! |
[03:39] | Curse this planet! | 诅咒这颗星球! |
[03:45] | Well, it’s a good thing we finally found you. | 不管怎样 还好最后找到了你 |
[03:48] | Yellow Diamond is awaiting your return. | 黄钻在等着你回去 |
[03:49] | We’ll take you back to Homeworld right away. | 我们现在马上带你回母星 |
[03:52] | No! I mean– | 不行! 我是说– |
[03:54] | I, Jasper, | 我 铁石英 |
[03:56] | have decided to stay on Earth. | 已经决定呆在地球了 |
[03:59] | -What?!-Why?! | -啥?!-为啥! |
[04:00] | Yeah, why, Jasper? | 对啊 为什么 铁石英? |
[04:02] | Because I gotta stay here with these guys. | 因为我要在这里看住这些家伙 |
[04:05] | Yep, gotta keep ’em prisoner…for the diamonds. | 对 必须把她们关起来…为钻石们效力 |
[04:13] | -Jasper.-Such devotion. | -铁石英-多么伟大的牺牲 |
[04:15] | Well, Yellow will definitely want to know about this. | 好吧 黄钻肯定想知道这些事 |
[04:19] | You’ll have to file a report at the nearest Diamond base. | 你需要在最近的钻石基地做报告 |
[04:21] | Where’s that? | 钻石基地在哪? |
[04:23] | passed it on our way here? | 路上是不是有经过? |
[04:24] | You dummies! It’s, uh… | 你们几个呆瓜! 是在 呃… |
[04:26] | It’s–Hmm. | 是–嗯 |
[04:29] | It’s there! | 在那儿呢! |
[04:30] | I gotta hold this all the way to the moon?! | 我要一路保持这个形态到月球? |
[04:34] | Uh, hold this. | 呃 我是说押持 |
[04:36] | Hold these…prisoners. | 押持这些…犯人 |
[04:39] | Gotta bring the rebel prisoners if we’re going to the moon. | 如果去月球的话得把这些叛军犯人带着 |
[04:42] | Can’t leave them here unsupervised. | 不能把她们放在这里没人看管 |
[04:45] | Very well. To the ship! | 很好 上飞船! |
[04:48] | What are you doing? This isn’t going to work. | 你在搞什么? 这根本成功不了 |
[04:51] | You can’t hold that form forever. | 你不能一直保持这个形态啊 |
[04:52] | I can do this. | 我能做到的 |
[04:54] | We’ll go to the moon, come back, | 我们先去月球 再回来 |
[04:56] | and they’ll leave us alone. | 然后她们走就是了 |
[04:58] | Just play along. | 跟我一起演就行 |
[05:00] | Oh, hey! | 哦 嘿! |
[05:01] | You guys want to be prisoners, too? | 你们几个也要当犯人吗? |
[05:03] | Not really. | 不要 |
[05:04] | All right. Just checking. | 好吧 就问问 |
[05:08] | Whoa. It’s huge in here! | 哇 这里面好大! |
[05:11] | I thought it’d be super-cramped. | 我以为会超级挤的 |
[05:13] | Hey! This ain’t no pleasure cruise! | 嘿! 这可不是去郊游! |
[05:16] | Yeah! | 说得对! |
[05:17] | Show some respect, you crystal germs! | 放尊重点 水-水货战士们! |
[05:22] | Yeah, you tell ’em, Jasper! | 对 教训下她们 铁石英! |
[05:23] | I bet they got those germs from Earth! | 地球上那么多水可不是水货嘛! |
[05:26] | Aw, curses! | 嗷 真倒霉! |
[05:27] | I can’t believe we’ve been caught! | 不敢相信我们竟然被抓了! |
[05:29] | And by none other than Jasper! | 还是被铁石英抓到的! |
[05:31] | I’m so cross over it. | 真是气死我惹 |
[05:32] | Uh-huh. | 对啊 |
[05:34] | That sure is Jasper–the one that caught us. | 都怪铁石英–就是她抓的我们 |
[05:37] | Harumph. | 气死惹 |
[05:38] | Of all the indignities! | 多么一种耻辱啊! |
[05:41] | Do what you want. I’ll never talk. | 千刀万剐随你 我自闭口不言 |
[05:45] | Huh, I wish. | 我倒希望你能闭嘴呢 |
[05:46] | Yeah. She talks a lot! | 对啊 哈哈 她话真多 |
[05:50] | Go sit over there now! | 快去那边坐着! |
[05:52] | Wow! Jasper’s so funny and strong! | 哇哦 铁石英又强壮又风趣 |
[05:55] | I was just thinking that! | 我也这么想呢! |
[05:57] | This is fun! | 这太有趣了! |
[05:59] | -Jasper!-Agh! I’m Jasper! | -铁石英!-啊 我是铁石英! |
[06:01] | Please feel free to take my seat right up front– | 请你坐上我的位置 就在最前– |
[06:04] | the captain’s seat. | 那个船长座位 |
[06:05] | It would be an honor. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[06:07] | Yeah. | 好 |
[06:08] | Yes. Sure thing. | 好 没问题 |
[06:10] | I hope it’s to your liking. | 希望你觉得座位舒服 |
[06:12] | It’s all right. | 还行吧 |
[06:13] | You can go ahead | 你可以随时 |
[06:14] | and head towards the moon base whenever you’re ready. | 驾驶飞船飞向月球基地 |
[06:17] | Buh… | 但… |
[06:18] | Of course! Heh. | 当然可以! 呵 |
[06:20] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[06:22] | Uh… | 呃 |
[06:27] | Uh, listen. | 呃 听着 |
[06:29] | I’m Jasper, and I’m too worn out | 我是铁石英 我因为刚刚 |
[06:32] | from catching rebels to fly, | 抓她们叛军上飞船所以很累 |
[06:33] | so I’ll just sit here, like this, | 所以我就坐这儿 像这样 |
[06:35] | and you work the thing to get us to the moon. | 然后你驾驶飞船带我们上月球 |
[06:37] | Got it? | 明白没? |
[06:39] | Yes, of course. | 明白 当然的 |
[06:41] | To the moon, then? | 那么 去月球? |
[06:43] | To the moon, then! | 对的 去月球! |
[06:45] | To the moon, then! | 对的 去月球! |
[06:53] | We’ll be arriving shortly. | 我们即将到达月球 |
[06:54] | Hey, keep my seat warm | 嘿 把座位捂热了 |
[06:56] | while I check on our, uh, prisoners. | 我去看看那些 呃 犯人们 |
[06:59] | Yes, Jasper. Good idea. | 好的 铁石英 好主意 |
[07:01] | No! | 不! |
[07:03] | Stay away from us, you brute! | 离我们远点 你个莽夫! |
[07:05] | Tone it down, Pearl. | 低调点 珍珠 |
[07:07] | That one ruby wants to throw you out into space. | 那个红宝石都想把你丢出太空去了 |
[07:12] | Sorry. Got a bit carried away. | 抱歉 太入戏了 |
[07:15] | Uh, you okay, Amethyst? | 呃 你还好吗 紫晶? |
[07:17] | You’ve been holding that form forever now. | 你已经保持这种形态超长时间了 |
[07:19] | I’ve got it under control. | 我能控制住 |
[07:22] | Hey, my seat better still be warm when I get over there! | 嘿! 我回去的时候那个座位最好还是热着的! |
[07:38] | All clear! | 警报解除! |
[07:41] | Right this way, Jasper. | 这边请 铁石英 |
[07:43] | Oh, Jasper, won’t you ever let us go? | 哦 铁石英 放过我们可好? |
[07:48] | Look at this place–frozen in time. | 看看这个地方–冻结在过去的状态 |
[07:52] | An era-one base. | 第一纪元时代的基地 |
[07:53] | Her era-one base. | 她的第一纪元基地 |
[07:56] | It was a tragedy, what happened to her. | 真是悲剧 发生在她身上那些事 |
[07:58] | Who is that anyway? | 那到底是谁啊? |
[08:00] | Were you made yesterday?! | 你昨天才出生的吗?! |
[08:03] | That is Pink Diamond. | 那是粉钻 |
[08:07] | Jasper, maybe it’s best if you explain. | 铁石英 最好你来解释 |
[08:09] | What, me? No. | 我来? 不要 |
[08:11] | No, you do it. | 不 你来 |
[08:13] | I’m, like, too messed up about it. | 我 这个 太触动我的情感了 |
[08:16] | I understand. | 我懂你 |
[08:17] | She was your original diamond. | 她是你原本的钻石 |
[08:20] | Earth was Pink Diamond’s colony. | 地球是粉钻的殖民地 |
[08:24] | Everything was going smoothly at first. | 一开始一切都进展顺利 |
[08:26] | Kindergartens were incubating their first soldiers, | 宝宝基地在孕育第一批士兵 |
[08:29] | big, warm pieces of quartz–like this mountain over here– | 大块 温润的石英–就像这个大个子一样– |
[08:33] | were being created from its rich minerals with great success. | 在这土地丰富的矿物质中被成功制造出来 |
[08:37] | Then–bam! | 突然–砰! |
[08:39] | One of Pink Diamond’s very own quartz soldiers | 粉钻下属的石英战士之一 |
[08:42] | started a rebellion and took it too far. | 发动了叛变然后一发不可收拾 |
[08:45] | Where were you when it happened? | 叛变发生时你在哪里? |
[08:47] | Oh, you know, around. | 哦 你造的 就在附近 |
[08:50] | I was there. I saw it with my own eye. | 我当时在场 我亲眼看到了 |
[08:55] | I watched the leader of the crystal gems– | 我看到水晶战士的头领 |
[08:57] | Rose Quartz–shatter Pink Diamond! | 玫瑰石英–粉碎了粉钻! |
[09:05] | No. | 不 |
[09:07] | Rose Quartz would never do that! | 玫瑰石英才不会那么做! |
[09:10] | A-And, sure, she had to fight but– | 还-还有 确实 她是要打仗但是– |
[09:13] | but she would never shatter someone! | 她不会粉碎任何人的! |
[09:19] | Hey! We got a problem. | 嘿! 遇到问题了 |
[09:22] | The panel is broken. The communicator is gone! | 控制台坏掉了 通讯器也不见了 |
[09:25] | There’s no way to contact Yellow Diamond from this hub. | 这个中心没办法联系黄钻了 |
[09:28] | -Crystal gems!-Unbelievable! | -是水晶战士!-难以置信! |
[09:30] | -Rude!-No respect! | -粗鲁!-没教养! |
[09:32] | -See! | 看到了吧! |
[09:32] | They’ll stoop to anything! | 她们什么事都做得出来! |
[09:34] | We’ll have to take you to Homeworld | 我们得把你带回母星了 |
[09:36] | to file a report in person. | 你得亲自做报告 |
[09:37] | I can’t! | 我不能! |
[09:39] | I can’t go! | 我不能走! |
[09:40] | Huh?-I don’t understand. | -哈?-我没明白 |
[09:42] | -What do you mean?-What’s going on? | -你什么意思?-发生啥事? |
[09:44] | You know what? | 你猜怎么? |
[09:46] | You know me. | 你懂我的 |
[09:47] | Do me a favor and go back home | 帮我个忙 回去母星 |
[09:49] | and file the report for me. | 然后替我做这个报告 |
[09:51] | I’m trusting you, soldier. | 我相信你的 士兵 |
[09:53] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[09:55] | Of course! | 没问题! |
[09:56] | That settles it. | 就这么决定了 |
[09:58] | All right, rubies, back to the ship! | 好了 红宝石们 返回飞船! |
[10:05] | -All right, Amethyst! | 真棒 紫晶! |
[10:08] | You really held it together. | 你真的坚持住了 |
[10:09] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[10:10] | -I told you you could.-Aw. | -我就说你行的-嗷- |
[10:22] | Hey, you need a ride back to Earth? | 嘿 需要把你们捎回地球吗? |
[10:24] | I could sit on your lap if you want, uh– | 如果你想我还可以坐在你腿上 呃– |
[10:26] | What?! | 什么?! |
[10:27] | I’m still Jasper! | 我还是铁石英! |
[10:29] | We’ve been tricked again?! | 我们又被骗了?! |
[10:31] | No way! | 难以置信! |
[10:33] | Rubies, assemble! | 红宝石们 组合! |
[10:42] | We won’t let you trick us again! | 你们再也别想耍我们了! |
[10:47] | Hey, rubies! | 嘿 红宝石们! |
[10:49] | If you’re gonna fight, take it outside! | 要打出去打! |
[10:54] | You can’t get rid of us that easy! | 你不可能这么轻易摆脱我们的! |
[11:01] | I bet she can. | 我想她可以 |
[11:07] | -Steven! | -史蒂文! |
[11:15] | ♪ I could even learn how to love like you ♪ |