时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 理解融合 | |
[00:01] | Huksy | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:01] | presisco/ SG | |
[00:04] | And then we go into the tricks. | 然后我们就进入表演 |
[00:06] | All right. | 好 |
[00:07] | But I really think we should save the dogwalker | 但我真心觉得 [ 遛狗] 那招 |
[00:09] | for next time. | 应该留到下次 |
[00:09] | This is our first impression. We gotta go big. | 这是我们的第一印象 得搞得浮夸点 |
[00:12] | And we should go soon, too, before they get suspicious. | 而且我们也应该赶紧行动 免得她们怀疑 |
[00:15] | Those two are acting very suspicious. | 这俩人表现的非常可疑哇 |
[00:18] | Should we ask them what’s going on? | 我们要问问他们在干啥吗 |
[00:20] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[00:22] | Right. | 好吧 |
[00:24] | Steven, Amethyst! | 史蒂文 紫晶 |
[00:25] | Is there something you’d like to tell us? | 你们是不是有啥事准备告诉我们呀 |
[00:28] | So you guys know how we recently had an epic showdown | 嘛你们应该知道我们最近在副宝宝基地有一场 |
[00:31] | in the beta kindergarten. | 史诗级别的决战 |
[00:33] | And you know that during it, we beat Jasper. | 你们也知道 在那时候 我们打败了铁石英 |
[00:36] | But do you know… | 但是你们知道 |
[00:39] | who beat Jasper? | 谁打败了她吗 |
[00:41] | You two? | 你俩吗 |
[00:43] | Peridot. | 橄榄石 |
[00:44] | It didn’t land. | 她们没猜到 |
[00:45] | Pick it back up. Pick it back up! | 直接切入正题 切入正题 |
[00:47] | Ahem! We have someone we’d like you to meet! | 咳咳 我们这有个人希望与你们见见面 |
[00:50] | All right, let’s meet this mysterious stranger. | 好啊 就让我们见见这位神秘的陌生人吧 |
[00:55] | Heya. I’m Smoky Quartz. | 嘿呀 我是烟晶 |
[00:59] | Nice to meet ya. | 见到你们真是愉快 |
[01:01] | -What?!-Oh! | -啥-噢 |
[01:04] | Don’t bother putting your socks back on, | 别急着提起吓掉的袜子 |
[01:06] | ’cause I’m about to knock ’em off again! | 精彩的还在后头呢 |
[01:11] | Now, you guys can see exactly how I beat Jasper. | 现在 你们应该能看出我是怎么打败铁石英的了 |
[01:15] | This is a little trick I like to call “Walk the Dog”! | 这一招我喜欢叫 [ 与狗漫步] |
[01:19] | Wait! Explain everything! | 等等 谁来解释下这一切 |
[01:22] | This one’s called “Jog the Dog”! | 这招叫 [ 与狗慢跑] |
[01:27] | Whoops! Ha! Uh, this one is called | 哎呀 哈 这招叫 |
[01:30] | “Dog Walking’s Just My Day Job | [ 遛狗只是我白天的工作 |
[01:32] | Till I Finally Get That Callback”! | 直到面试结果出来为止] |
[01:35] | Garnet, a little help. | 石榴 帮个忙 |
[01:38] | Mnh-mnh-mnh! Sardonyx! | -嗯嗯嗯-红纹玛瑙 |
[01:41] | You know the rules about weapons in the house. | 你知道室内玩儿武器的规定的 |
[01:44] | Mostly allowed, really, but with some exceptions. | 大多数情况可以使用 但是有一些例外 |
[01:47] | Oh, what a pleasure it is to meet you. | 见到你真是荣幸 |
[01:49] | You’ve made quite the impression already. | 你已经留下了很深的”印象”了 |
[01:51] | In fact, there’s one in the wall over there and there and… | 你看 墙上那边有一个 还有那里…… |
[01:55] | Uh, sorry. Looks like I got bit carried away. | 呃 抱歉 看来刚才我有点控计不住我记己 |
[01:59] | I can, uh…reel it in. | 我会 呃 收敛一点 |
[02:04] | Stop! | 快停下 |
[02:05] | But really, please–stop. | 说真的 别再这么做了 |
[02:07] | Your act is tremendous. | 你刚才的表演真是太棒了 |
[02:09] | But your stage is too small. | 但是给你展示的舞台太小了 |
[02:11] | We need some space to get to know each other. | 我们需要更大的空间来了解一下彼此 |
[02:14] | Somewhere a bit more…infinite. | 比如一个…更无限的地方 |
[02:20] | You have a room in the temple? | 你在神庙里有一个专属房间? |
[02:22] | It exists as long as I exist. | 只要我存在 它就存在 |
[02:26] | And here…I…am! | 现在…我…进去了 |
[02:30] | Come now, don’t be shy. | 快来 别害羞 |
[02:35] | I can’t see nothing in here. | 我现在嘛都看不见 |
[02:37] | You cannot see anything, my darling– | 是的你看不见任何东西 亲爱的 |
[02:41] | because the show hasn’t started yet! | 因为演出还没开始呢 |
[02:43] | Show? | 演出? |
[02:45] | Live, from a metaphysical room deep in the temple, | 来自神庙深处的超自然房间的直播 |
[02:48] | it’s “Sardonyx Tonight”! | 欢迎来到”今夜玛瑙秀” |
[02:51] | Good evening, everybody! | 大家晚上好 |
[02:54] | We have a brand-new fusion with us tonight. | 今晚我们迎来了一个全新的融合体 |
[02:57] | I’m so excited, I could just shatter! | 我简直要兴奋到要碎掉 |
[03:01] | Everyone welcome Smoky Quartz! | 掌声欢迎–烟晶 |
[03:06] | So tell me, literally, | 那么快告诉我 |
[03:07] | everything there is to know about yourself. | 所有关于你的事 |
[03:10] | And do not skip out on any of the juicy details. | 不要跳过任何有料的细节哦 |
[03:15] | Well, I like, uh, long walks through the kindergarten. | 嘛 我挺喜欢在宝宝基地长距离漫步 |
[03:19] | actually, that’s where I stored up became me. | 实际上 我就是在那里成型的 |
[03:23] | And, uh, pow–beat Jasper. | 然后 呃 嘭–打败了铁石英 |
[03:26] | Oh, that Jasper, always running ’round kindergartens | 哦 就是那个铁石英 不断在宝宝基地出没 |
[03:30] | and causing trouble. | 四处捣乱 |
[03:31] | Boy, that didn’t quite work out for her. | 果然最后结局不好呢 |
[03:33] | Guess she should go back to preschool, am I right, folks? | 我猜她得回学前班了 是吧 各位 |
[03:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:39] | She lost her mind in a corrupted fusion. | 她在与一个堕转宝石的融合时完全发疯了 |
[03:41] | I guess you could say she had a…short fuse? | 我想你可以说她进行了一次…短暂的融合 |
[03:47] | Easy crowd, huh? | 观众挺友好 是吧? |
[03:49] | Where’d you get ’em? | 哪里找来的? |
[03:51] | I made them myself. | 我变出来的 |
[03:53] | But, Smoky, I think what we really want to know is… | 但烟晶 我想我们真正好奇的是… |
[03:58] | who are you? | 你究竟是谁 |
[04:00] | Who is…Smoky…Quartz? | 烟晶…是谁 |
[04:03] | Uh, well, between the fight and now, yeah, | 呃 嘛 现在加上战斗的时候 |
[04:05] | I’ve only really existed for, like, 10 minutes, so, uh… | 我总共才存在了 大概 十分钟 所以 呃 |
[04:10] | I-I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[04:12] | But I do know how to do this! Uh… | 但是我知道怎么做这个 |
[04:14] | This one’s called “Sad Baby in a Diaper”! | 这招叫 [ 裹在纸尿裤里的忧郁婴儿] |
[04:19] | Yes, the yo-yo. | 对 溜溜球 |
[04:20] | Seen it, lived it, loved it! | 看过 体验过 喜欢过 |
[04:22] | But what about the rest of your game? | 但是你有其他的技能吗 |
[04:25] | I ain’t exactly a deck of cards here. | 我的把戏哪有扑克牌那么多啦 |
[04:29] | I can lick my elbow. | 哦 我倒可以舔到我的胳膊肘 |
[04:31] | I have three of them now. | 现在我可有三个咧 |
[04:33] | We’ll be right back after a word from our sponsor! | 现在由赞助商讲两句话 广告之后马上回来 |
[04:38] | Listen, Smoky, let’s talk–fusion to fusion. | 听着 小烟 让我们来一场融合体之间的对话 |
[04:42] | That’s a nice yo-yo, but I want to know the yo-you. | 你的溜溜球确实不错 但我更想了解你本人 |
[04:46] | What? | 啊 |
[04:47] | Smoky, there’s bound to be way more to you than just… | 小烟 你除了溜溜球之外肯定 |
[04:52] | a yo-yo. | 还有更多 |
[04:53] | You’re a fusion. | 你是一个融合体 |
[04:55] | You’re full of surprises! | 你是充满了惊喜的 |
[04:57] | You just don’t know it yet. | 只是你现在还不知道罢了 |
[04:57] | 红玛瑙拿铅笔的姿势源自脱口秀主持人David Letterman | |
[04:59] | Yeah. Yeah, I guess that is how surprises work. | 对 对啊 惊喜就是你不知道的事嘛 |
[05:05] | I’ve got it! | 我想到了! |
[05:05] | Every fusion gets something new– | 每个融合都会获得一些新的东西 |
[05:06] | 这里的尖叫声是著名的”Wilhelm scream” | |
[05:09] | a new power, a new weapon. | 比如一种新能力 或者新武器 |
[05:11] | Like a yo-yo? | 比如悠悠球? |
[05:13] | Yes, but better. | 对 但比那好 |
[05:14] | Let’s find out what’s new about you. | 我们来找找你身上有什么新的地方 |
[05:20] | And welcome back! | 欢迎回来! |
[05:21] | Don’t those cartoon characters | 那些卡通人物肯定让你 |
[05:23] | make you want to buy those products? | 超想买她们的周边对吧 |
[05:24] | I sure hope so, or else I’d be off air. | 但愿如此 不然我就没钱赚了 |
[05:29] | We have a new segment for you all tonight. | 今晚我们为你准备了一个新环节 |
[05:31] | That’s right, everyone. | 没错 各位 |
[05:32] | It’s time to Hit That Bird! | 现在进入”打-个-鸟” |
[05:38] | During Opal’s adventures at the sky spire, | 欧珀在天空塔的冒险当中 |
[05:40] | she took down a flock ofbird monsters with her bow. | 她用弓箭打掉了一群怪物鸟 |
[05:45] | Let’s see if you’ve got her “opalescent”aim. | 我们来看看你有没有她的”珀”力吧 |
[05:49] | What do you say, Smoky? | 你怎么想 小烟? |
[05:51] | Are you ready to Hit That Bird? | 你准备好打个鸟了吗? |
[05:53] | Oh! Ah, well, a bow is kind of like a yo-yo, right? | 哦 啊 这个 弓箭也算一种悠悠球是吧? |
[05:57] | Except if the string went this a ways and… | 除了上面的弦方向不一样还有… |
[06:00] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[06:02] | Let’s start, shall we? | 现在开始 如何? |
[06:03] | Time is an impatient thing! | 时间可不等人哦! |
[06:16] | Oh! | 哦! |
[06:19] | Uh-oh, time’s up. | 啊哦 时间到 |
[06:21] | Let’s see. | 我们来看看 |
[06:22] | The score tallies to… | 分数加起来是 |
[06:24] | one, two, three… | 一 二 三… |
[06:25] | zero. | 零分 |
[06:27] | Guess I’m a real bow-zo, ha. | 我想我真是持盾呢 哈 |
[06:30] | What do you say we move on to the next segment, everybody? | 我们向前进入下一个环节如何啊 各位? |
[06:35] | Here we are! | 我们到了! |
[06:37] | I call this segment… | 我把这个环节叫… |
[06:38] | You Like That, Little Man? | 你喜欢吗 小个子? |
[06:40] | ‘Cause everybody loves a callback. | 因为人人都喜欢往期回顾嘛 |
[06:43] | She’s not actually in this episode. | 她没有真的出演本集 |
[06:46] | Do we still have to pay her? | 这样还要付她工资吗 |
[06:47] | Yes? Fair enough. | 要? 好吧 |
[06:48] | Now, it’s no secret that us fine fusions pack an extra punch. | 好 融合之后能力会提升 这已是公开的秘密了 |
[06:53] | But Sugilite is a standout | 苏纪石因其强有力 |
[06:54] | for being a heavy hitting powerhouse. | 的击打能力而鹤立鸡群 |
[06:56] | But maybe you’ve got something to top Sugilite’s swing? | 但是也许你有一些比苏纪石更厉害的招数? |
[07:02] | Mmm, maybe? | 嗯 也许吧? |
[07:07] | Just hit the base with this mallet, | 用这个槌来击打垫子 |
[07:09] | and we’ll see how you measure up. | 来看看你能力有多强 |
[07:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:19] | That all you got? | 你就这水平? |
[07:21] | Gosh. | 天了 |
[07:22] | Ooh! Very close. | 哦! 非常接近了! |
[07:24] | An extra spin around always helps me! | 加上一些旋转动作会更好哦 |
[07:30] | An extra spin, huh? | 旋转动作 是吗? |
[07:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:36] | Ha ha! Nice try! | 哈哈 想得美! |
[07:38] | What?! | 啥! |
[07:40] | One more time! | 再来一次! |
[07:44] | You…ain’t…nothing! | 你…啥也…不是! |
[07:49] | Hmm, yes. | 嗯 好 |
[07:50] | Something just isn’t hitting right here. | 确实有什么不对的地方 |
[07:52] | Maybe you’re just strong… | 也许你的强壮 |
[07:53] | ♪In a different way | ♪表现在别处 |
[07:55] | We’ll find out in just a moment. | 我们很快回来 |
[07:57] | Play us over to stage right, Jorge! | 放出场音乐 乔治 |
[07:59] | Uh… | 呃… |
[08:00] | Okay, don’t worry about that crowd. | 好了 别担心那些观众 |
[08:02] | Don’t worry about Jorge. It’s just you and me. | 也别想乔治了 就只有你和我 |
[08:06] | Yeah, no duh. | 对啊 没问题 |
[08:08] | Actually…who’s Jorge? | 那个…谁是乔治啊? |
[08:10] | Smoky, you’re holding out on me. | 小烟 你不要隐藏实力 |
[08:12] | I’m ready to see your main event. | 我准备好看你的能力了 |
[08:14] | Ah, you and me both. | 啊 我也是 |
[08:16] | Now, Alexandrite has a throat full of flames. | 好 亚历山大石有喷火的能力 |
[08:20] | Whether that’s the cause of her raspy voice | 不造这是不是她嗓音沙哑的原因 |
[08:22] | is up for debate, | 这个先放一边 |
[08:23] | but there’s no room for questions when she attacks– | 但是毫无疑问的是她攻击时– |
[08:26] | exhaling a burning blaze! | 会吐出烈焰! |
[08:29] | So I call this segment”Breath of Fire.” | 所以我把这个环节叫”火之吐息” |
[08:32] | “Breath of Fire”也是”Super Nintendo”上的一款RPG游戏的名字 | |
[08:34] | Sardonyx, I don’t know. | 玛瑙 我不确定啊 |
[08:36] | Come on, Smoky. | 来吧 小烟 |
[08:37] | Step up and see if you can spit | 站上舞台试试看 |
[08:39] | some elemental chaos at the target. | 你能不能吐出一些火之元素 |
[08:52] | We seem to experiencing some magical difficulties. | 我们似乎遇到了一些魔法故障 |
[08:56] | But don’t change the channel. | 但是别换台哦 |
[08:57] | There must be some common thread between Steven and Amethyst | 史蒂文和紫晶一定有些共同点 |
[09:01] | that’s heightened by their fusion. | 成倍体现在他们的融合上 |
[09:02] | I don’t know, Sards, I guess, uh, zero plus zero equals zero. | 我不确定啊 玛 我想 零加零不还是零吗 |
[09:09] | Something they both think. Something they both do. | 他们想到一块去的事 他们做到一块去的事 |
[09:12] | They say two wrongs don’t make a right– | 人说负负不得正嘛– |
[09:14] | I guess I’m living proof that that’s true! | 我不就是典型的例子吗? |
[09:18] | I’m just one big super wrong… | 我就是一个大个儿的失败的… |
[09:21] | …good-for-nothing dud with a yo-yo. | 除了悠悠什么都不会的家伙 |
[09:29] | They want to impress us! | 他们想给我们留下好印象! |
[09:31] | They were planning this all morning. | 他们已经准备了一个早上了 |
[09:32] | We hijacked their show! | 我们抢了他们的风头! |
[09:34] | I was excited! | 我过于兴奋了! |
[09:35] | It’s not about us! | 这不是我们俩的事! |
[09:40] | Huh? | 哈? |
[09:46] | What’s happening?! | 发生啥事?! |
[09:47] | It’s Sardonyx! | 是红纹玛瑙! |
[09:49] | If she’s not here, the room can’t exist! | 如果她不在这里 这个房间就不能存在! |
[09:51] | Garnet! | 石榴! |
[09:55] | Pearl! | 珍珠! |
[10:09] | Huh? | 哈? |
[10:17] | Sorry for the rough landing. | 抱歉降落有些颠簸 |
[10:20] | -What are you talking about?!-That was amazing. | -你在说什么呢?!-简直太精彩了! |
[10:25] | Oh, Amethyst! | 哦 紫晶 |
[10:26] | You’ve been such a good influence on him! | 你真是为他树立了一个好榜样! |
[10:29] | It’s kind of the other way around. | 其实他是我的榜样了 |
[10:31] | You didn’t tell us that yo-yo can grapple. | 你们可告诉我们悠悠能当钩爪使 |
[10:34] | It can do so much stuff! | 悠悠能做很多事情呢 |
[10:35] | Wait. So do you use it like a lasso or a flail? | 等下 你是把它当绳圈还是鞭子用? |
[10:39] | -It’s better than a flail.-It’s a toy! | -比鞭子好多了!-它是个玩具! |
[10:42] | It’s so unexpected. | 真是想不到 |
[10:44] | Give us the play-by-play. | 把当时情况实况转播一下 |
[10:45] | So, there we were… | 我们当时在那… |