时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ♪ We ♪ are the crystal | 我们 是水晶 |
[00:03] | ♪ gems | 战士 |
[00:04] | ♪ we’ll always save the day | 我们总能拯救世界 |
[00:06] | ♪ and if you think we can’t, ♪ | 如果你认为我们不行 |
[00:09] | ♪ we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到方法 |
[00:12] | ♪ that’s why the people | 这就是为什么这个世界 |
[00:13] | ♪ of this world | 的人 |
[00:16] | ♪ believe in | 相信 |
[00:17] | ♪ Garnet | 石榴 |
[00:18] | ♪ Amethyst | 紫晶 |
[00:19] | ♪ and Pearl | 和珍珠 |
[00:21] | and Steven! | 和史蒂文! |
[00:23] | 巴迪之书 | |
[00:25] | Husky | |
[00:25] | Husky | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:25] | presisco/ SG | |
[00:29] | Yeah! | 棒! |
[00:33] | Great job parking, Lion! | 停车技术不错 狮子! |
[00:33] | 狮子两边是2006年的本田CR-V和1997年的马自达MPV | |
[00:35] | Eh. It’s a little crooked. | 嘛 有点歪就是了 |
[00:38] | Never mind. It’s perfect! | 当我没说 挺不错的! |
[00:41] | Is Lion gonna be okay parked out here? | 把狮子停在这里真的好吗? |
[00:43] | Oh, yeah. Uh, I just gotta lock him up. | 哦 当然 我把他锁上就好了 |
[00:48] | Don’t worry. He’s not going anywhere. | 别担心 他不会到处跑的 |
[00:53] | I still can’t believe | 我还是不敢相信 |
[00:55] | this’ll be your first time inside of a library. | 这是你第一次进来图书馆 |
[00:57] | Why? | 怎么讲? |
[00:58] | Because libraries are full of your favorite thing. | 因为图书馆里都是你最喜欢的东西 |
[01:07] | Books! | 都是书啊! |
[01:09] | Shh! | 嘘! |
[01:11] | Books. | 都是书啊! |
[01:15] | All right. Time to beat these books. | 好吧 是时候干掉这些书了 |
[01:18] | Ah. What’d they do to you? | 啊 你跟它们有什么仇? |
[01:20] | I’m mainly trying to get a head-start on seventh grade. | 我是想提前准备下七年级的课程 |
[01:23] | We’ll be covering a lot of new stuff, so… | 我们会学很多新课程 所以 |
[01:26] | I just want to be prepared. | 我想提前做好准备 |
[01:28] | Can’t you just use your phone to look stuff up? | 你用手机查资料不就好了吗? |
[01:32] | Last time I relied on the Internet for info, | 上一次我用互联网查资料后 |
[01:33] | I ended up writing a very, uh… | 我写出了一篇漏洞百出的 额… |
[01:36] | erroneous paper about raccoons having heat-vision. | 关于浣熊有热视线能力的文章 |
[01:39] | Raccoons have heat vision?! | 浣熊有热视线?! |
[01:41] | Shh! | 嘘! |
[01:43] | You should take a look around while I get started. | 我学习的时候你到处看看吧 |
[01:45] | There’s tons of stuff here I’m sure you’ll love. | 这里有一堆你肯定会喜欢的东西 |
[01:47] | Okie. B-R-B. | 好滴 一会儿见 |
[01:50] | Nonfiction? Wild. | 纪实类? 野 |
[01:56] | Wow! | 哇哦 |
[01:58] | There’s even cool books on the bottom shelves! | 就连最下层的架子上也有很酷的书! |
[02:01] | Huh? | 哈? |
[02:02] | What are you doing down here, little buddy? | 你在这儿干嘛呢 小家伙? |
[02:07] | It’s blank! | 没有书名! |
[02:10] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[02:14] | Connie! | 康妮! |
[02:16] | Look! | 看! |
[02:17] | It’s blank. | 没有书名啊 |
[02:19] | It’s the journal of first mate Buddy Buddwick! | 这是大副巴蒂巴德威克的笔记! |
[02:22] | -Like, the real thing?-Yeah! | -你是说 这是真货?-当然! |
[02:24] | Jamie did a play about how Buddy helped | 杰米表演过关于巴蒂的话剧 |
[02:26] | the first Mayor Dewey discover Beach City! | 他帮助第一任市长发现了海滩市! |
[02:28] | There’s even drawings of gem locations in here! | 这里甚至有关于宝石建筑的画! |
[02:31] | Oh, my gosh! | 哦 我的天! |
[02:32] | Forget homework. | 别管作业了 |
[02:34] | Let’s take it from the top! | 我们从头开始看吧! |
[02:35] | Yeah! | 棒! |
[02:39] | After narrowly escaping certain doom, | 在万幸躲过了死亡的命运后 |
[02:42] | Captain William Dewey and I, his first mate Buddy, | 威廉杜威船长和我 大副巴蒂 |
[02:45] | founded the land of Beach City. | 找到了海滩市这片陆地 |
[02:48] | With Captain Dewey’s legacy cemented–well, bronzed– | 杜威船长刻下了功勋–好吧 是铸造的– |
[02:52] | I wondered what my legacy would be. | 我在想我的功绩会是什么 |
[02:55] | Would anyone remember my name? | 会有后人记住我的名字吗? |
[02:58] | Or will it be washed away by the ocean of time? | 还是会被时间的海浪冲刷的无影无踪呢? |
[03:03] | I’m picturing buddy as Jamie being all sad. | 我把巴蒂想象成是杰米愁容满面的样子 |
[03:06] | Oh, yeah. Drama zone. | 哦 不错 他入戏的样子 |
[03:08] | No! I shall not disappear! | 不! 吾辈不能就这么消失! |
[03:11] | I shan’t die a lowly first mate! | 吾辈不会以大副的身份逝去! |
[03:14] | I schwill do something great with my life! | 吾辈会用一生达成伟业! |
[03:17] | I’ll comb the world in search of greatness! | 我将探索全球以求名留青史! |
[03:20] | And so began a new chapter of my life– | 从此开启了我人生的新篇章– |
[03:23] | to explore the previously unexplored | 即探索先前未探索之事物 |
[03:26] | and to make my mark on the world! | 在世界上留下吾之印记! |
[03:30] | I traveled for many days and nights | 旅途持续了若干个日夜 |
[03:32] | until, finally, I found myself in a field of sorts… | 直到 最终 我到达了某种田地 |
[03:36] | or, should I say, a field of swords, | 倒不如说 是某种战地 |
[03:40] | intermingled with giant, sweet-smelling strawberries | 这里散布着巨大的 香甜的草莓 |
[03:43] | as big as one’s head. | 和人脑袋一样大 |
[03:44] | “Who could have wielded such a weapon?”I pondered. | “谁能握持如此巨大的武器呢?”我细细思考 |
[03:48] | “What sort of battle could this have been used for?” | “又有什么样的战争用到了这样的武器呢?” |
[03:51] | I contemplated. | 我绞尽脑汁 |
[03:53] | I continued to sketch, sinking into deep concentration | 我不停地速写 沉浸在深思当中 |
[03:57] | when I suddenly felt the touch of a familiar hand. | 突然我感到一只熟悉的手的触摸 |
[04:00] | Ahoy. | 侬好 |
[04:01] | Salutations. | 向您请安 |
[04:02] | It was two of the Crystal Gems. | 原来是两只水晶战士 |
[04:04] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[04:06] | Would the Gems have looked different back then? | 宝石们以前应该穿着不一样吧 |
[04:08] | Yes. Definitely. | 对 肯定的 |
[04:10] | It was two of the Crystal Gems | 原来是两只宝石战士 |
[04:12] | that had saved my captain from a sea beast. | 她们曾经从海怪那救下了船长 |
[04:15] | And now we’re here to save you. | 我们现在是来救你的 |
[04:17] | But I’m not in peril. | 但是我没有陷入危险啊 |
[04:19] | I’m just a humble traveler who wants my name | 我只是个卑微的旅者 只求名字能 |
[04:21] | to be remembered by everyone for all time. | 被后世的所有人所记住 |
[04:25] | Well, travel not here, traveler, | 这个嘛 不要在此逗留 旅者 |
[04:28] | as this place is very dangerous. | 只因此地十分危险 |
[04:30] | Very well. I’ll go elsewhere. | 好吧 我去别的地方 |
[04:32] | Wait! | 等等! |
[04:34] | There are many places on this Earth | 地球上还有很多地方 |
[04:35] | that a human like you should avoid. | 像你这样的人类不应该造访 |
[04:37] | Here’s a convenient marking of all the places | 我给你标记了这些地方以便查找 |
[04:40] | where you should absolutely, under no circumstances, visit | 这些地方你绝对 任何情况下 都不能去 |
[04:43] | if you’d like to keep your short life. | 不然你短暂的生命会更短暂 |
[04:45] | Only the bravest, most courageous, | 只有最勇敢 最无畏 |
[04:48] | most memorable explorers would dare | 最值得铭记的探险家才敢 |
[04:51] | to visit these fascinating places. | 到这些美妙的地方探索 |
[04:54] | Yes, that’s essentially what I just said. | 对 我刚刚才说过 |
[04:57] | Anyway, glad we cleared that up. | 不管怎样 还好我给你点明了 |
[05:01] | Fare thee well! | 再了个见! |
[05:03] | Surely, if I do explore these places, | 对啊 如果我探索了这些地方 |
[05:06] | I’ll be remembered as brave and courageous! | 我将会以勇敢和无畏被人铭记! |
[05:27] | He drew the communication hub. | 他还画了通讯中心 |
[05:30] | Sparkling slugs? | 闪闪鼻涕虫? |
[05:31] | Where’d he get these names from? | 他怎么想到这些名字的? |
[05:33] | Ooh! He got this one right! | 哦! 这个名字他猜对了! |
[05:36] | I feel like I’m back there. | 感觉好像又去了一遍这些地方 |
[05:38] | What’s this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[05:40] | I don’t know this one. | 这个我也不知道 |
[05:43] | Ooh! It looks like he went to the kindergarten! | 哦! 看起来他还去了宝宝基地! |
[05:47] | I found myself at the most amazing locations. | 我发现自己身处一个最令人惊讶的地方 |
[05:50] | Hmm. Very pointy. | 嗯嗯 很尖 |
[05:54] | Though I could not shake the feeling | 但是我还是隐约有种感觉 |
[05:56] | that something about this journey felt a bit…off. | 感觉这次旅行有什么…不对劲 |
[06:01] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[06:03] | I wonder why all these tiny caves are here. | 我很好奇为什么这些小洞会在这儿 |
[06:05] | -Hey, Buddy! | -嘿 伙计! |
[06:07] | Th-This is Buddy speaking. | 对-对就是我 |
[06:09] | Get out of my hole. | 从我的洞里出来 |
[06:11] | 紫晶穿的是1890年的日本帝国骑兵制服 | |
[06:11] | Lo, it was the third Crystal Gem. | 嗟乎 原来是第三只水晶战士 |
[06:15] | Do you, uh, live here? | 你是 呃 住在这里? |
[06:17] | Used to! | 以前是! |
[06:19] | Nowadays, I just come back every so often | 现在我就是不时回来 |
[06:21] | to see how the fam’s doing. | 看看家人怎么样了 |
[06:23] | The fam? | 家人? |
[06:25] | Hey, how you been? | 嘿 最近怎样啊? |
[06:27] | Aw! You getting taller? | 嗷! 你是不是长高了? |
[06:29] | Uh, give me a sec–I have a visitor. | 呃 等我一下 有个客人来了 |
[06:32] | Why are you here?! | 你来这儿干啥?! |
[06:34] | Oh. My apologies. Here, I’ll show you. | 哦 我的错 来 我给你看看 |
[06:37] | I’ve been traveling the globe as an adventurer and explorer. | 我现在是作为探险家在进行环球探险 |
[06:40] | Neat! | 赞! |
[06:42] | I’ve been on a journey to discover | 我一直在旅途中 |
[06:43] | places no one has ever been before. | 探索无人曾到达的地方 |
[06:45] | But by the looks of this place, | 但是看这个地方的样子 |
[06:47] | many people have been here before. | 很多人已经来过这里了 |
[06:50] | Hold on. Did you make this map? | 等下 这张地图是你自己做的? |
[06:53] | It was drawn up for me by your compatriots. | 是你的同僚帮我标记的 |
[06:55] | So, pbht! | 就是说 噗 |
[06:57] | What have you discovered on it? | 你又独立发现了什么呢? |
[06:59] | Well, I uh.. That is… | 这个嘛 我…发现了… |
[07:01] | Oh. Uh…Oh, dear. | 哦 呃 哦 天啊 |
[07:04] | I haven’t discovered a single thing on this map! | 这张图上没有一处是我自己发现的! |
[07:07] | Yeah, man. | 就是说啊 哥们 |
[07:09] | You’re just following someone else’s footsteps. | 你只是在跟着别人的足迹旅行罢了 |
[07:11] | And here I was, | 原来这就是我 |
[07:13] | claiming to be a great explorer and adventurer, | 自诩为伟大的冒险家和探索者 |
[07:16] | when all I really am… | 但自己其实只是… |
[07:18] | is a tourist! | 只是个游客! |
[07:22] | Whoa. Don’t get all sad on me. | 哇 别当着我面儿伤心啊 |
[07:25] | This is why my journey hasn’t felt right! | 怪不得我感觉有什么不对劲! |
[07:30] | Uh… | 额 |
[07:32] | Uh, oh, yeah! | 呃 哦 对了! |
[07:34] | Why don’t you try and find the sand castle? | 你为什么不去试试找沙城堡呢? |
[07:37] | Uh, wha? | 呃 啥? |
[07:39] | Out of the way. I’ll show you. | 一边去 我给你指下 |
[07:41] | It’s right around here in this sandy area. | 它就在这片全都是沙的地方 |
[07:45] | -Really?-Yeah! | -真的?-当然! |
[07:46] | They say it’s never in the same place twice. | 人说它永远不会停在一个地方 |
[07:49] | It’s always rebuilding itself all over the desert. | 它总是在沙漠各地不断重建 |
[07:52] | That sounds like the perfect adventure for me! | 听起来是个再合适不过的探险了! |
[07:54] | And I’ll be the first one to see it! | 我还将会是第一个看到它的人! |
[07:57] | Heh. Okay. | 呵 好吧 |
[07:59] | Thank you for your help. Goodbye! | 谢谢你的帮助 再见! |
[08:01] | Come back anytime! | 欢迎随时回来! |
[08:03] | But not too much! | 但也别太频繁! |
[08:08] | I’ve been wandering this desert for 10 days now. | 我已经在这片沙漠中漫步了10天了 |
[08:13] | I suppose I could take off my explorer’s coat | 我想我该脱下探险家之大衣 |
[08:16] | for a bit of relief, | 好歹能凉快一会 |
[08:17] | but if I wasn’t wearing this, people would see me and think, | 但是如果我不穿大衣的话 人们看到我就会想 |
[08:21] | “Oh, just some man wandering around. | “哦 就是个普通人到处走而已 |
[08:24] | Not important at all. | 一点都不重要 |
[08:25] | Why, he can’t even find the elusive sand castle!” | 可不是嘛 他连神秘的沙城堡都找不到!” |
[08:30] | “Ha, ha, ha”they’d say. | “哈哈哈”他们会这么笑 |
[08:32] | “What a fool,”they’d continue. | “真是个傻瓜”他们会这么说 |
[08:35] | Ugh. | 呃 |
[08:36] | This is it, then–the end of my adventure. | 这就是了—这就是我冒险旅途的尽头 |
[08:40] | I’ve just followed a map to my own end. | 我跟着一张地图来到了我的终结之地 |
[08:44] | And this will be the last thing I ever see as I expire– | 这就是我逝去前所能看到的最后一幕– |
[08:48] | an angel and her–one, two, three– | 一个天使和她的–一 二 三– |
[08:52] | several lions, here for my soul. | 好几只狮子 来取走我的灵魂 |
[08:56] | Is this the end? | 这就完结了吗? |
[08:57] | I guess so. | 我猜是的 |
[08:59] | Oh, wait. There’s a bunch more. | 哦等下 后面还有一堆呢! |
[09:01] | As I slowly regained consciousness, | 我慢慢恢复了意识 |
[09:04] | I became aware of a large figure | 我看到了一个高大的人影 |
[09:06] | in the shape of a giant woman. | 是个巨大的女人 |
[09:08] | The ringlets of her hair | 她卷曲的秀发 |
[09:10] | spilled over her shoulders and back | 铺满了她的肩和背 |
[09:13] | like a swath of roses. | 就像一丛玫瑰 |
[09:15] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[09:17] | Hey. Are you okay? | 嘿 你还好吗? |
[09:19] | I realized I was surrounded by her pack of… | 我意识到自己被包围在她的… |
[09:22] | Seven lions?! | 七只狮子? |
[09:24] | Please–don’t eat me! | 求求你–别吃我! |
[09:26] | Oh, don’t worry. We mean no harm. | 哦 别担心 我们没有恶意 |
[09:29] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[09:31] | Ugh. | 呃 |
[09:32] | What brings a human out to a place like this? | 你们人类为什么要来这种地方? |
[09:35] | I was a first mate on a ship, but we found land. | 我以前是船上的大副 但是我们已经找到了陆地 |
[09:38] | And then I realized I didn’t want to stay in that land, | 然后我意识到自己并不想呆在那片陆地 |
[09:41] | so I went to find more land. | 所以我就去找其他陆地 |
[09:42] | But then I was told not to find that land | 然后有人说不要去找那片陆地 |
[09:44] | because it was really dangerous. | 因为太危险了 |
[09:46] | But I wanted to prove myself and… | 但是我想证明自己所以… |
[09:48] | Look. I wrote it all down here. | 这样 我把全部都写在这儿了 |
[09:50] | Why am I looking for the sand castle | 为什么我要费劲去找沙城堡 |
[09:52] | that probably doesn’t even exist? | 它甚至可能根本就不存在! |
[09:55] | -A sand castle?-Yes. | -沙城堡?-对啊 |
[09:57] | I’ve combed these deserts for weeks, | 我已经在沙漠中搜寻了数周 |
[09:59] | and there’s been no sign of one. | 根本连影子都没看到 |
[10:01] | Would that be a sign of one? | 那个不就是吗? |
[10:04] | 那就是了! 我一定要记录下来! That’s it! I’ve gotta record this! | |
[10:07] | I’ve got to–Wait. | 我一定要–等下 |
[10:09] | You saw it first. This doesn’t count at all! | 你先看见的 所以根本就不算数! |
[10:13] | I’m a terrible explorer. | 我真是个糟糕的探索者 |
[10:15] | Eat me. It’s all I’m good for. | 吃了我吧 我就这点用处了 |
[10:18] | Now, now, that’s not true at all. | 等等 等等 你说的不对 |
[10:21] | Sure, all these places have been explored before, | 当然 这些地方确实有前人探索过 |
[10:25] | but they haven’t been recorded so intimately | 但是从未有人以如此亲切的语言记载过 |
[10:28] | as they have been in this journal. | 像这笔记里那样 |
[10:30] | It makes them new and special all over again | 你的记载使得这些地方又变得新鲜和特殊 |
[10:33] | for any reader to experience. | 所有读者都会有同感 |
[10:36] | Have you ever considered becoming an author? | 你有没有想过当个作家? |
[10:39] | And become an author I did. | 这样我就成为了一名作家 |
[10:42] | I wrote up a storm, making book after book, | 我指如疾风 写出了一本又一本书 |
[10:45] | so many until I realized I could fill a library with them! | 我意识到如此多的书 可以填满一座图书馆! |
[10:49] | I get it! | 我知道了! |
[10:51] | The Buddy Buddwick Library! | 就是巴蒂巴德威克图书馆! |
[10:54] | Shh! | 嘘! |
[10:55] | He really did leave a mark on this town. | 他确实在这镇上留下了印记 |
[10:58] | Whoa. Hold the phone. | 哇 等一下 |
[11:00] | Is that what he looked like? | 他就长那个样子吗? |
[11:02] | We imagined him way off. | 我们的想象错到家了 |
[11:05] | I kind of liked our version better. | 我还是喜欢我们的版本 |
[11:07] | Me, too. | 我也是 |