时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 正念课程 | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:08] | Lovely day, isn’t it? | 天气不错啊 是吧? |
[00:08] | 史蒂文的秃顶源自著名心理学博士Steven C. Hayes | |
[00:11] | Yeah, I guess. | 还行吧 |
[00:15] | Ya know, uh, my dad told me | 你造 我爸爸告诉过我 |
[00:17] | I should probably expect this at some point, | 到了一定岁数这种事就会发生的 |
[00:19] | but I didn’t think it would happen overnight. | 但我也没想到会是一夜之间那么快 |
[00:21] | Right, yeah. | 对啊 不错 |
[00:27] | Connie, I’m bald! | 康妮! 我秃了! |
[00:29] | Oh. What happened? | 哦 发生了什么事? |
[00:32] | Nothing. It was just a joke. | 没事 只是个笑话而已 |
[00:35] | Oh, okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[00:37] | Hey, are you okay? | 嘿 你还好吗? |
[00:41] | Steven, Connie! | 史蒂文 康妮! |
[00:43] | I hope you two are ready for today’s special lesson. | 希望你们准备好学习今天的特殊课程了 |
[00:46] | Oh, no, was I supposed to bring something? | 哦 不 我是不是应该带什么东西来着? |
[00:48] | Just yourselves. | 带上自己就好 |
[00:49] | Garnet is going to sit in. | 石榴会参与旁听 |
[00:51] | She’s very excited to see you fight as Stevonnie. | 能看你俩作为史蒂翁妮战斗她非常激动 |
[00:54] | Oh! Right! | 哦! 对啊! |
[00:56] | Fusion training. | 融合训练 |
[00:57] | I made a sign. | 我做了个口号板 |
[01:00] | This side is for both of you. | 这面是为你们俩加油 |
[01:01] | And this sideis for Stevonnie. | 这面是为史蒂翁妮加油 |
[01:04] | It’s two signs in one. | 一体两面的 |
[01:05] | A fusion sign. | 融合口号 |
[01:07] | Fusion joke! | 融合笑话! |
[01:12] | Ready, kids? | 准备好了吗? |
[01:13] | Yes, ma’am! | 好了 老师 |
[01:15] | -Connie!-Yes, ma’am! | -康妮!-好了 老师! |
[01:16] | Ste-ven! Con-nie! Whoo! | 史蒂文! 康妮! 喔! |
[01:19] | Initiating fusion dance. | 启动融合舞蹈 |
[01:24] | Come at me, children. | 来打我啊 孩子们 |
[01:36] | Let’s dance. | 不如跳舞 |
[01:41] | Let us…begin! | 准备…开始! |
[01:51] | 史蒂翁妮的动作出自”超级马里奥兄弟” | |
[01:53] | Huh? | 哈? |
[01:55] | Oh! | 哦! |
[01:58] | All right! | 好棒! |
[01:59] | Stevonnie’s got floating powers! | 史蒂翁妮有悬浮能力了! |
[02:01] | Time to finish the job! | 是时候干掉你了! |
[02:06] | Huh? I’m sorry! | 哈? 我很抱歉! |
[02:12] | Steven! Connie! | 史蒂文! 康妮! |
[02:14] | W-What happened? | 发-发生啥事? |
[02:16] | Mmmuh! | 嗯啊! |
[02:18] | Connie, wait! | 康妮 等下! |
[02:28] | Hey, what’s wrong? | 嘿 你怎么了? |
[02:30] | I did something terrible at school, | 我在学校做了很糟糕的事 |
[02:32] | and I don’t know what to do. | 现在不知道该怎么办 |
[02:34] | Well, that doesn’t sound like you. | 嘛 听起来不像你的风格 |
[02:36] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[02:39] | I beat someone up. | 我打了一个同学 |
[02:40] | What? | 啥? |
[02:41] | A kid I didn’t know. | 一个不认识的小孩 |
[02:43] | He just bumped into me in the hallway. | 他在走廊上撞到了我 |
[02:45] | I was so startled, my training instincts kicked in. | 我吓了一跳 然后战斗本能被激发了 |
[02:48] | I just reacted. | 我反击了 |
[02:50] | I was so embarrassed, I just ran away. | 我觉得太丢人了 就跑掉了 |
[02:54] | But you didn’t mean to hurt him! | 但是你不是有意伤害他的! |
[02:55] | I know what it’s like. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[02:58] | Sometimes, you hurt people by accident. | 有时候 你会不小心伤害到别人 |
[03:01] | Y-you just have to try not to think about it. | 你-你不去想它就好了 |
[03:04] | Hold the phone. | 先别说话 |
[03:07] | Now give the phone to me. | 交给我来说 |
[03:11] | For a fusion to work, there needs to be balance. | 融合能正常存在 取决于平衡 |
[03:14] | An imbalancecan cause your fusion | 不平衡会导致你的融合 |
[03:16] | to lose touch with reality, | 失去对现实的把握 |
[03:17] | see things that aren’t there, and eventually fall apart. | 产生各种幻觉 最终破碎解体 |
[03:20] | That is to say, if one of you is falling apart, | 也就是说 你俩其中一个迷失的话 |
[03:24] | your fusion will as well. | 你们的融合也会解体 |
[03:26] | To find balance, you must understand your feelings. | 为了找到平衡 你们必须了解自己的情感 |
[03:29] | To understand your feelings, you must see them clearly | 为了了解自己的情感 你们需要透彻地看待它们 |
[03:32] | without running from them. | 而不是逃避它们 |
[03:34] | See them clearly? | 透彻地看? |
[03:36] | I’ll show you, but first, we’ll need Stevonnie. | 我会展示的 不过首先 我们需要史蒂翁妮来 |
[03:39] | -Mm.-Mm. | -嗯-嗯 |
[03:50] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[03:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:54] | Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[03:59] | Here, in darkness, everything’s okay. | 在这儿 在黑暗中 一切安好 |
[04:03] | Listen to the waves, and let them fade away. | 停紧涛声 任其自然褪去 |
[04:06] | Here comes a thought. | 一片思绪其来 |
[04:11] | Huh? | 哈? |
[04:15] | ♪ Take a moment to think of just ♪ | ♪花些时间去想下♪ |
[04:18] | ♪ Flexibility, love, and trust ♪ | ♪爱和信任与接纳♪ |
[04:18] | 史蒂翁妮和石榴的手势代表”咽喉轮”–“咽喉轮”为蓝色 代表坦诚与沟通 会被谎言与困惑所阻塞 | |
[04:20] | ♪ Take a moment to think of just ♪ | ♪花些时间去想下♪ |
[04:23] | ♪ Flexibility, love, and trust ♪ | ♪爱和信任与接纳♪ |
[04:26] | ♪ Here comes a thought | ♪细细思考♪ |
[04:28] | ♪That might alarm you | ♪你察觉与否 |
[04:31] | ♪ What someone said | ♪他人话语 |
[04:34] | ♪ And how it harmed you | ♪很使你难受 |
[04:36] | ♪ Something you did | ♪琐事既已 |
[04:39] | ♪ That failed to be charming ♪ | ♪结局却不明 |
[04:42] | ♪ Things that you said are suddenly swarming, and oh! ♪ | ♪说过的话 又突然轰鸣 你 哦 |
[04:48] | ♪ You’re losing sight | ♪不见光彩 |
[04:51] | ♪ You’re losing touch | ♪失去对白 |
[04:53] | ♪ All these little things seem to matter so much ♪ | ♪所有的琐事都显得那么不该 |
[04:58] | ♪ That they confuse you | ♪困惑中漂游 |
[05:02] | ♪ That I might lose you | ♪不想你迷走 |
[05:08] | ♪ Take a moment, remind yourself ♪ | ♪花些时间去思考 |
[05:10] | ♪ To take a moment and find yourself ♪ | ♪来花些时间去寻找 |
[05:13] | ♪ Take a moment to ask yourself ♪ | ♪花些时间去探讨 |
[05:15] | ♪ If this is how we fall apart ♪ | ♪我是否因此破碎掉 |
[05:18] | ♪ But it’s not, but it’s not ♪ | ♪你不要 你不要 |
[05:19] | ♪ But it’s not, but it’s not, but it’s not ♪ | ♪你不要 你不要 你不要 |
[05:23] | ♪ It’s okay, it’s okay | ♪别逃跑 别逃跑 |
[05:25] | ♪ It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay ♪ | ♪别逃跑 别逃跑 别逃跑 |
[05:28] | ♪ You’ve got nothing, got nothing, ♪ | ♪你不应 你不应 |
[05:30] | ♪ Got nothing, got nothing to fear ♪ | ♪你不应 你不应恐惧 |
[05:33] | ♪ I’m here, I’m here, I’m here ♪ | ♪我在这儿 我在这儿 我在这儿 |
[05:39] | ♪ Here comes a thought that might alarm me ♪ | ♪细细思考 很令我惊异 |
[05:45] | ♪ What someone said | ♪他人话语 |
[05:47] | ♪ And how it harmed me | ♪伤透我心底 |
[05:50] | ♪ Something I did | ♪琐事既已 |
[05:52] | ♪ That failed to be charming ♪ | ♪结局却不行 |
[05:55] | ♪ Things that I said | ♪说过的话 |
[05:57] | ♪ Are suddenly swarming | ♪突然又轰鸣 |
[06:00] | ♪ And, oh, I’m losing sight ♪ | ♪我 哦 我不见光彩 |
[06:04] | ♪ I’m losing touch | ♪我失去对白 |
[06:06] | ♪ All these little thingsseem to matter so much ♪ | ♪所有的琐事都显得那么不该 |
[06:12] | ♪ That they confuse me | ♪困惑中逃避 |
[06:17] | ♪ That I might lose me | ♪怕失去自己 |
[06:21] | ♪ Take a moment, remind yourself ♪ | ♪花些时间去思考 |
[06:24] | ♪ To take a moment and find yourself ♪ | ♪来花些时间去寻找 |
[06:27] | ♪ Take a momentand ask yourself ♪ | ♪花些时间来探讨 |
[06:29] | ♪ If this is how we fall apart ♪ | ♪我们是否因此破碎掉 |
[06:31] | ♪ But it’s not, but it’s not | ♪你不要 你不要 |
[06:33] | ♪ But it’s not, but it’s not, but it’s not ♪ | ♪你不要 你不要 你不要 |
[06:37] | ♪ It’s okay, it’s okay | ♪别逃跑 别逃跑 |
[06:38] | ♪ It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay ♪ | ♪别逃跑 别逃跑 别逃跑 |
[06:42] | ♪ I’ve got nothing, got nothing ♪ | ♪我不应 我不应 |
[06:44] | ♪ Got nothing, got nothing to fear ♪ | ♪我不应 我不应恐惧 |
[06:47] | ♪ I’m here, I’m here, I’m here | ♪我在这儿 我在这儿 我在这儿 |
[06:52] | ♪ And it was just a thought | ♪这思绪没多少 |
[06:53] | ♪ Just a thought, just a thought ♪ | ♪没多少 没多少 |
[06:55] | ♪ Just a thought, just a thought ♪ | ♪没多少 没多少 |
[06:58] | ♪ It’s okay, it’s okay, | ♪别逃跑 别逃跑 |
[06:59] | ♪ It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay ♪ | ♪别逃跑 别逃跑 别逃跑 |
[07:03] | ♪ We can watch, we can watch, we can watch, ♪ | ♪可以瞧 可以瞧 可以瞧 |
[07:05] | ♪ We can watch them go by | ♪可以瞧它飞过 |
[07:05] | 这里”watch them go by”体现了MCBT正念疗法与ACT接受和托付疗法的理念 | |
[07:08] | ♪ From here, from here, from here ♪ | ♪在这儿 在这儿 在这儿 |
[07:14] | ♪Take a moment to think of just ♪ | ♪花些时间去想下 |
[07:17] | ♪ Flexibility, love, and trust ♪ | ♪爱和信任与接纳 |
[07:20] | ♪ Take a moment to think of just ♪ | ♪花些时间去想下 |
[07:22] | ♪ Flexibility, love, and trust ♪ | ♪爱和信任与接纳 |
[07:33] | Steven, I’m ready to train! | 史蒂文 我准备好训练了! |
[07:34] | I’m so glad we talked to Garnet. | 我很高兴和石榴谈话了 |
[07:36] | I really figured outwhat I needed to do! | 我想到该怎么做了! |
[07:38] | I talked to Jeff! | 我和杰夫谈过了! |
[07:39] | That’s his name, by the way. | 他叫杰夫 顺便说一下 |
[07:41] | Whoa, you did it. | 哇 你做到了 |
[07:43] | I apologizedand he understood! | 我道歉了 他也理解我了 |
[07:46] | He actually wanted to know if I could show him some moves. | 他事实上还想让我给他表演几招 |
[07:48] | -That’s great! | -很不错啊 |
[07:50] | It’s funny. | 想来真有趣 |
[07:51] | I spent all that time feeling bad | 我花了那么多时间沉浸在不安中 |
[07:54] | instead of doing something. | 却没有采取任何行动 |
[07:56] | It’s like I was trying not to think about it, | 好像我越是试着不去想它 |
[07:58] | and that just made it worse. | 事情就变得越糟 |
[08:00] | Now that I’ve got a clear head, | 现在我思绪清晰了 |
[08:01] | we’ll do so much better as Stevonnie. | 我们作为史蒂翁妮会表现出色的 |
[08:04] | Anyway, I’m gonna change! | 不说了 我得换衣服了! |
[08:17] | Great technique, Stevonnie. | 很棒的技巧 史蒂翁妮 |
[08:19] | Keep it up! | 继续保持! |
[08:20] | Thanks, ma’am! | 谢谢夸奖 老师! |
[08:23] | Hyah! | 嗨呀! |
[08:24] | Uh, uh… | 呃 啊… |
[08:25] | Oh, oh, uh… | 哦 哦 啊… |
[08:25] | 这里的黄色调源自”脐轮”与”降世神通”相同 | |
[08:30] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[08:31] | It’s happening again! | 又开始了! |
[08:33] | Who was that? | 她是谁啊? |
[08:34] | Bismuth–Steven–oh, no. | 是铋斯姆–史蒂文–哦 不 |
[08:38] | It’s coming from me now! | 这次是我的问题了! |
[08:40] | -Stevonnie!-U-uh! | -史蒂翁妮!-啊 |
[08:41] | Breathe! | 深呼吸! |
[08:43] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么? |
[08:44] | What’s happening to them? | 他们怎么了? |
[08:45] | They’ve got this! | 他们能做到的! |
[08:46] | Y-yeah, I’m…I’m…ugh. | 对 我-我能-呃 |
[08:52] | Jasper. | 铁石英 |
[08:54] | I-I tried to help you. | 我-我试着帮你来的 |
[08:57] | You wouldn’t listen. | 是你选择不听的 |
[08:58] | I–I told you to stop! | 我-我说过让你停下! |
[09:01] | I-I had no choice! | 我-我也别无选择! |
[09:03] | I-I’m sorry. I shouldn’t be– | 我-我很抱歉! 我不该– |
[09:05] | No! It’s okay! | 不! 没关系的! |
[09:07] | It’s okay to think about it! | 想这些事没关系的! |
[09:09] | I thought I could, but it’s so much! | 我以为没关系的 但是我承受不住! |
[09:12] | I can’t do it! | 我做不到! |
[09:15] | Ahh! | 啊! |
[09:17] | Ah! | 啊! |
[09:25] | No. | 不 |
[09:27] | No. | 不 |
[09:28] | No. | 不 |
[09:31] | Stevonnie! | 史蒂翁妮! |
[09:35] | We’re falling! | 我们在坠落! |
[09:36] | Steven, let’s fuse! | 史蒂文 和我融合! |
[09:39] | We can hover. We’ll be okay! | 我们能悬浮的 我们会没事的! |
[09:41] | Steven? | 史蒂文? |
[09:42] | I didn’t want to hurt anyone! | 我没有想伤害任何人! |
[09:44] | I’m sorry! | 我很抱歉! |
[09:47] | None of them would let me help them! | 她们没有一个接受我的帮助! |
[09:48] | I had no choice! | 我也别无选择! |
[09:49] | It’s okay! | 没关系的! |
[09:51] | No, it’s not! | 不! 有关系! |
[09:53] | But it’s okay to think about it! | 但你回想这些事是可以的! |
[09:54] | It feels so bad. | 感觉太难受了 |
[09:56] | That’s okay, too! | 那也没关系! |
[09:58] | There was nothing else you could have done! | 当时你也没有其他的选择! |
[10:00] | I don’t want to feel this way. | 我不想感觉这么糟 |
[10:02] | You have to. | 你不得不 |
[10:03] | You have to be honest about how bad it feels | 你需要正面对待这些糟糕的情感 |
[10:04] | 像不像”千与千寻”? | |
[10:06] | so you can move on. | 这样才能跨过去 |
[10:07] | That’s how it was for me. | 我就是这么做的 |
[10:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:21] | Just breathe. | 深呼吸就好 |
[10:34] | Mm-mm-mm. | 嗯- |
[10:44] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |