时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 最晚走出沙滩镇 | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:03] | 标题源自Less Than Jake的歌曲”Last One Out of Liberty City” | |
[00:06] | Amethyst. | 紫晶 |
[00:08] | Do you mind not bouncing so much? | 你能别蹦达了吗? |
[00:11] | Ooh. | 哦 |
[00:13] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:14] | I’m just super excited. | 我只是太兴奋了 |
[00:15] | Greg is taking me to a show! | 葛瑞格要带我去看演出! |
[00:18] | A show? | 演出? |
[00:19] | You mean like, at the thee-ay-terr? | 你指在剧~院那种? |
[00:23] | No. Like at a Rrrra-ha-hock show! | 不 是摇~滚演出! |
[00:27] | Heh. Like a band! At a house! | 嘿! 要有乐队! 在别人家里! |
[00:29] | With a whole bunch of people hanging out | 还有一大群人 |
[00:31] | and doing stuff! | 一起嗨! |
[00:33] | Ooh! Man, that sounds cool. | 噢! 天 这听起来酷毙了 |
[00:35] | We have an awesome night planned, too. | 我们晚上也有超棒的计划 |
[00:37] | We’re doing a puzzle. | 我们在拼拼图 |
[00:38] | Wow-wee. | 哇哦 |
[00:40] | I know it sounds tame, but it has 612 pieces. | 我知道这听起来很逊 但可是612块的 |
[00:44] | And no corners! | 并且没有四角! |
[00:46] | I found a corner. | 我发现一块边角 |
[00:50] | Hey, y’all. | 嘿! |
[00:52] | Greg, Greg, Greg, Greg! | 葛瑞格 葛瑞格 葛瑞格 葛瑞格! |
[00:54] | So, you ready to throw down in the pit? | 看来你已经准备好在舞池里嗨了? |
[00:54] | 这里的”pit”应该指的是”mosh pit”( 狂舞区)–激烈 疯狂的舞蹈伴随硬核朋克配乐 | |
[00:57] | No pits for me tonight. | 我今天晚上去不了了. |
[00:59] | I’m sorry, Amethyst. | 我对不起 紫晶. |
[01:00] | It totally slipped my mind | 我完全忘了 |
[01:02] | that Barb invited me and Vidalia over for cards. | 巴尔布邀请我和维达利亚一起打牌 |
[01:04] | Cards? | 扑克牌? |
[01:06] | Who broke you guys out of the retirement home? | 谁带你们逃出养老院的? |
[01:08] | Trust me, I’d love to go to the show! | 相信我 我很想去演出的! |
[01:11] | But barb threatened to hold my mail if I didn’t. | 但是巴尔布用我的邮件要挟我 |
[01:13] | And she’s not a woman of empty threats. | 而且她不是一个空穴来风的女人 |
[01:16] | Man, forget it. | 好吧 算了 |
[01:18] | I can’t go “show-lo.” | 我去不了演出了 |
[01:20] | That’ll be boring. | 真是无聊 |
[01:21] | You could hang out with us tonight. | 你今晚可以和我们一起啊 |
[01:24] | And do a puzzle? Ha! | 一起拼拼图? 呵呵 |
[01:25] | Maybe we can fit in some knitting, too. | 也许我们也可以挤点时间织东西 |
[01:28] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是指这个 |
[01:30] | We could go to the show with you. | 我们可以和你一起去演出 |
[01:34] | Really? Whaaaa? | 真的? 你确定? |
[01:35] | You want to go to a show? | 你想去演出? |
[01:38] | With loud music, and people pushing each other? | 嘈杂的音乐 推搡的人群? |
[01:41] | I’ve done my fair share of pushing. | 我已经完成了公平的互相伤害了 |
[01:44] | Ohh, I think it’s broken. | 喔~我觉得胳膊断了 |
[01:46] | You two just never saw me in action! | 你们俩从没见过我的另一面! |
[01:49] | Breaking every rule, taking on the authorities, | 打破每条规矩 反抗权威 |
[01:53] | so I could indulge in the joys of life on Earth! | 我就能完全拥抱快乐的地球生活了! |
[01:56] | Oh! A sky piece. | 噢! 一片天空 |
[01:58] | Nice. | 好 |
[02:00] | Well, if you’d like to go, you guys can take the Dondai. | 当然 你们要去的话可以开我的车 |
[02:03] | Thank you, Greg. | 谢谢你 葛瑞格 |
[02:05] | Whoo-hoo-hoo! Rock show! | 唔呼! 演出! |
[02:06] | Hold on, pearl. | 等等 珍珠 |
[02:08] | This is a human thing, not a Gem war. | 这是个人类活动 不是宝石战争 |
[02:11] | Before you rock out, you’re gonna want to blend in. | 在你嗨翻前 你得先融入其中 |
[02:14] | 夹克背部的图案源自涅槃乐队”Nirvana” | |
[02:14] | Now you’re looking good. | 现在你看起来挺拽的了 |
[02:17] | Oh, yes. | 哦 是的 |
[02:18] | But I can make it look even gooder. | 但我可以变得更拽 |
[02:21] | It’s cool, because the collar isn’t supposed to go that way. | 这很潮 因为领子本来不该这么立着 |
[02:25] | You a natural. | 厉害了我的破 |
[02:27] | We’re almost set on snacks for the road. | 我们快采购玩路上的零食了 |
[02:29] | We just need some beverages. | 就差饮料了 |
[02:31] | Strawberry sugar shock shut down | 草莓糖嗨 |
[02:31] | “草莓糖嗨”的Logo与Monster Energy相似 | |
[02:33] | or good old fashioned apple juice? | 或者老派苹果汁? |
[02:37] | Definitely sugar shock shut down. | 绝对草莓糖嗨 |
[02:39] | It turns everything red. | 它可以感染任何东西 |
[02:43] | I’ll have one too, Steven. | 我也来一瓶 史蒂文 |
[02:45] | I think I’ll try drinking tonight. | 我觉得今晚我可以试着喝点东西 |
[02:47] | Wow, really? | 哇 真的? |
[02:49] | I didn’t know you liked apple juice? | 我不知道你喜欢苹果汁啊? |
[02:51] | There’s a lot you don’t know about me, Steven. | 我有很多东西你不知道 |
[02:55] | So, Amethyst, tell me more about this band we’re seeing. | 那么 紫晶 介绍下我们要见的乐队 |
[02:58] | We’re going to see Mike Krol. | 我们要去见麦克▪克罗 |
[03:00] | He’s got that real garage vibe. | 他懂得真正的车库摇滚氛围 |
[03:03] | Songs about being nostalgic for the suburbs. | 那些怀念市郊的音乐 |
[03:05] | Nostalgic for the suburbs? Pssh. | 怀念市郊? 切 |
[03:08] | They’ve only existed for what? 70 years. | 它们才存在了大概 70年? |
[03:10] | Okay, so, when we get to the show, | 好吧 那么 当我们到达现场时 |
[03:14] | you got to walk in like you own the place. | 得显得这是你的场子 |
[03:24] | Oh! Hey, right there. Perfect example. | 哦! 嘿 看那个! 装B楷模 |
[03:28] | Pearl, you okay? | 珍珠 你还好吗? |
[03:31] | Uh… | 呃… |
[03:33] | I just didn’t realize humans could come with pink hair. | 我没想到人类也可以有粉发 |
[03:37] | They don’t. | 他们不是真有 |
[03:38] | You got to go to the store and get this goo. | 你要去商店买一种液体 |
[03:41] | It smells really bad, | 闻起来很特效 |
[03:42] | and it turns your hair whatever color you want. | duang的一下头发就有你想要的颜色了 |
[03:44] | Why would she do that? | 为什么她这么做? |
[03:46] | Why don’t you go and ask her. | 你没什么不去问问? |
[03:47] | Hey, yeah! | 也是! |
[03:48] | We’re about to go hang out with a bunch of cool humans. | 我们要和许多潮人交往 |
[03:51] | Go do a practice round! | 先打把人机! |
[03:53] | Do it! Do it! Do it! | 上! 上! 上! |
[04:04] | I…uh… | 我…呃… |
[04:17] | Welp, you sure showed those cups who’s boss. | 好吧 你向杯子证明了谁是老大 |
[04:21] | Amethyst, seatbelt. | 紫晶 安全带 |
[04:24] | Now let’s go have the night of our lives. | 现在我们该去享受夜晚了 |
[04:26] | ♪ I’ll burn for you, in that way | 我为你燃烧 |
[04:30] | ♪ You can follow me home | 这样你就可以跟我回家 |
[04:33] | ♪ I’m like a star, | 如同恒星 |
[04:33] | Okay, nobody’s gonna say it? | 好吧 没人要说? |
[04:35] | ♪ I’m burning out fast, | 疾速的燃烧 |
[04:35] | She kind of looked like mom. | 她看起来像妈妈 |
[04:36] | ♪ I’m try to shine, | 试图闪耀 |
[04:37] | You noticed. I noticed. We all noticed. | 你看出来了. 我看出来了. 谁都看出来了. |
[04:38] | ♪ but it’s never gonna last, | 但不会永远如此 |
[04:40] | ♪ can’t you see I’m just letting you down? | 看不出只能让人失望? |
[04:41] | That’s why you were acting like such a goon! | 难怪你表现得像个呆瓜! |
[04:44] | No, no. That’s not it. | 不 才不是 |
[04:45] | ♪ With all my friends I’ll make a picture | 和所有朋友合个影 |
[04:46] | I’m done thinking about the past. | 我与过去没有任何关联了 |
[04:48] | Tonight, I’m all about the future. | 今晚 我只在乎将来 |
[04:48] | ♪ but in the morning I’ll be gone | 但清晨时我已离去 |
[04:50] | I’m going to a show. | 我在前往一个演出 |
[04:51] | I’m a new Gem who loves socializing with humans. | 我是一个热爱人际关系的新宝石 |
[04:55] | That’s what that was? | 只是这样? |
[04:56] | Look, you weren’t there by the cups. | 算了 你又不在现场 |
[04:59] | I could’ve talked to her. The timing was just wrong. | 我本可以开口 这都是时辰的错 |
[05:05] | It’s the girl! She’s driving right next to us! | 是那个女孩! 她就在旁边! |
[05:11] | ♪ If you saw me now, | 你若看到我 |
[05:11] | No way! | 不可能! |
[05:12] | ♪ then I grant you wish | 我则应你愿 |
[05:12] | You’ve got another chance! | 人生第二春啊! |
[05:14] | Yeah! Do something! | 对! 做点什么啊! |
[05:16] | Like what? Flash my lights? Honk at her? | 做什么? 闪灯? 按喇叭? |
[05:17] | ♪ I’m like a star, | 如同恒星 |
[05:18] | ♪ I’m burning out fast, | 疾速的燃烧 |
[05:19] | Just shoot her a look. | 就给她来个酷炫的转身 |
[05:20] | ♪ I’m try to shine, | 试图闪耀 |
[05:21] | Wait not yet. | 等等 |
[05:21] | ♪ but it’s never gonna last, | 但不会永远如此 |
[05:22] | Okay, okay. You can look…now! | 好吧…现在! |
[05:23] | ♪ can’t you see I’m just letting you down? | 看不出只能让人失望? |
[05:26] | 头盔上的标志与The Aquabats乐队的Logo相似 | |
[05:29] | ♪ With all my friends I’ll make a picture | 和所有朋友合个影 |
[05:31] | ♪ but in the morning I’ll be gone | 但清晨时我已离去 |
[05:35] | Ooh, and there she goes. | 噢 她走了 |
[05:37] | Hey, maybe she’s going to the same show as us. | 嘿 也许她和我们去的一个地方 |
[05:41] | I don’t know, a girl that cool | 我不确定 向那么酷的女孩 |
[05:43] | probably knows about a billion shows going on tonight. | 绝对知道十亿个今天晚上举行的演出 |
[05:49] | What if I told you that the world was gonna end | 如果我告诉你世界即将毁灭 |
[05:50] | Pearl! | 珍珠! |
[05:51] | Aaaah! | 啊! |
[05:53] | And you had fifteen minutes to spend with me or your friends | 你只有15分钟陪伴我或者朋友 |
[05:56] | What are you doing? The light was red! | 你在干嘛? 这是红灯! |
[05:57] | Would you take the first bus over to my house | 你是否愿坐头班车来我家 |
[05:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:01] | Or would you take the last plane over the West Coast | 或者去坐末班机到西海岸? |
[06:04] | There she is. | 她在那 |
[06:05] | See at times like these with a change of heart | 像这样的时刻 变卦的内心 |
[06:06] | What’s your plan? | 你有什么计划? |
[06:07] | New Pearl. No plan. | 新珍珠 不计划 |
[06:10] | Ah, no kidding. | 呃 真的 |
[06:10] | It was over and done before we had a start | 一切已完结 来不及开始 |
[06:12] | Ooh. | 哦 |
[06:14] | It goes on in my head and I’ll wind up dead | 这挥之不去 我无所适从 |
[06:16] | The police want us! | 警察来了! |
[06:18] | Oh, snap! | 哦天 |
[06:18] | Singing sha-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la | 唱着 Sha-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la |
[06:19] | What do I do?! | 我都干什么了?! |
[06:21] | You have to pull over to the side | 你要停在路边 |
[06:22] | and show them your license. | 然后出示你的证件 |
[06:24] | I don’t have a license. | 我没有证件 |
[06:26] | Oh, right. | 哦 好吧 |
[06:28] | But–But, you’re old! | 但–但你年纪大啊! |
[06:29] | What was I supposed to tell the DMV? | 我该告诉车管所什么? |
[06:30] | What if all the stars came crashing to the ground | 如果天上繁星坠向这大地 |
[06:31] | That I’m from another planet? | 难道我是外星人? |
[06:33] | I’m not exactly a citizen, Steven! | 我都不是公民 史蒂文! |
[06:33] | And explosions and fires started happening all around | 而爆炸与火光在周围肆意蔓延 |
[06:35] | Then what do we do? | 那么我们该怎么做? |
[06:38] | Would you believe me and come home or sit back, let it be? | 你愿相信我并回家还是隔岸观火? |
[06:43] | I can’t do this by myself | 我不能自己一人 |
[06:43] | 神秘女子骑的摩托车应该是1974年款Suzuki TS250 警车类似1987年款Mitsubishi Galant Sigma | |
[06:49] | Pearl, you can’t just drive away! | 珍珠 你不能直接肇事逃脱! |
[06:50] | This is serious! | 这可是很严肃的 |
[06:52] | Pearl, you’re a total bad– | 珍珠 你真是个– |
[06:54] | This is why we buckle up. | 这就是为什么要系安全带 |
[06:59] | Hold on! | 等等! |
[07:02] | What if I told you that the world was gonna end | 如果我告诉你世界即将毁灭 |
[07:06] | And you had fifteen minutes to spend with me or your friends | 你只有15分钟陪伴我或者朋友 |
[07:08] | Oh, boy. | 天呐撸 |
[07:10] | I guess we don’t even need to use the phone | 我想我们都用不上手机 |
[07:14] | I don’t need your answer, I’ll be spending it alone | 我不需你回应独自就很好 |
[07:17] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[07:21] | Are they gone? | 他们走了吗? |
[07:22] | I think so. | 我觉得是 |
[07:27] | Guh! | 干! |
[07:28] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[07:29] | We’re out of gas. | 我们没油了 |
[07:31] | Aw, what? | 噢 怎么会? |
[07:33] | Wait! I’ll find a gas station. | 等等! 我去找个加油站 |
[07:35] | Looks like the closest one is… | 看起来最近的… |
[07:37] | 20 miles away. | 20英里外 |
[07:44] | I can’t believe this. | 我简直没法相信 |
[07:47] | I was so ready! | 就差那么点 |
[07:49] | I really wanted to see your Krol. | 我非常想见你说的Krol |
[07:51] | What are you talking about? | 你是指? |
[07:54] | I was going to drink a juice | 我本要喝果汁 |
[07:56] | and wear these pants! | 和穿这种裤子! |
[07:59] | Ugh! | 咦~ |
[08:01] | And—-hit people gently enough | 然后–轻轻的推搡人群 |
[08:04] | as to not actually hurt them, and you’d say, | 像你说的 不至于伤害他们那种 |
[08:07] | “Wow! Pearl is really cool!” | “哇! 珍珠真是酷!” |
[08:10] | But no, instead, we drove to loud music, | 但不 相反 我们放着喧嚣的音乐 |
[08:14] | chased a mysterious woman into the night, | 开着车在半夜追逐那神秘女子 |
[08:16] | and broke the law. | 还犯了法 |
[08:19] | I’ve lost my edge. | 我已经失去理智了 |
[08:21] | I should have stayed home with the puzzle. | 我本应呆在家里拼拼图的 |
[08:24] | Listen to yourself. | 听听你自己 |
[08:26] | You’re so hard core! | 你真是顽固! |
[08:28] | Who cares about pants? | 谁在乎裤子? |
[08:30] | You gunned it from the cops! | 你穿着它甩掉了警察! |
[08:32] | That’s the most scared I’ve been since you almost let me die! | 那是自从你差点害死我以来最吓人的时刻 |
[08:32] | 详见S01E45与S01E28 | |
[08:35] | You’re a criminal now! | 你现在是个法外狂徒了! |
[08:37] | “Now?” | “现在?” |
[08:40] | I’ve been a criminal for 6, 000 years. | 我6000年来一直都是 |
[08:44] | Wait. Do you hear that? | 等等 你听到了吗? |
[08:47] | We made it! | 我们做到了! |
[08:50] | ♪ I’m like a star | 我像一颗恒星 |
[08:52] | ♪ I’m burning out fast | 我快速的燃烧 |
[08:53] | ♪ I try to shine | 我试图闪耀 |
[08:54] | ♪ But it’s never gonna last | 但不能永存 |
[08:56] | And there’s the girl. | 那个女孩! |
[08:56] | ♪ can’t you see I’m just letting you down? | 看不出只能让人失望? |
[08:59] | She’s actually here. | 她真的来这里了 |
[09:00] | No way. | 不可能 |
[09:02] | I’m going to talk to her. | 我要去跟她谈谈 |
[09:02] | ♪ With all my friends I’ll make a picture | 和所有朋友合个影 |
[09:03] | Look, Pearl. | 等等 珍珠 |
[09:05] | ♪ but in the morning I’ll be gone | 但清晨时我已离去 |
[09:05] | I already think you’re cool. | 我完全认为你很酷 |
[09:06] | You can ease into | 你可以轻易融入 |
[09:08] | the socializing with humans thing. | 人类的社交中 |
[09:13] | Watch Steven for me. | 帮我看着史蒂文 |
[09:16] | Wait, no! You can start smaller! | 等等! 你不用着急! |
[09:19] | Talk to a nerd! | 先试试书呆子啊! |
[09:20] | Amethyst. | 紫晶 |
[09:23] | Aw, no! | 噢 不! |
[09:24] | ♪ I’m missing you, during the days | 我想念你 太阳高挂时 |
[09:25] | Ooh. She’s starting with a handshake? | 喔 她先握手? |
[09:27] | ♪ When the morning comes, I can’t stay | 当早晨到来时 我只能离去 |
[09:28] | Oh, she went for it. | 哦 她开始了 |
[09:30] | ♪ If you saw me now, then I grant you wish | 你若看到我 我则应你愿 |
[09:30] | They’re both smiling. | 她们都在笑 |
[09:31] | I can’t believe this. | 我不敢相信 |
[09:33] | What is pearl saying? | 珍珠在说什么? |
[09:35] | I don’t know, but the girl’s laughing. | 我不知道 但那个女孩在笑 |
[09:36] | ♪ I’m like a star, | 如同恒星 |
[09:37] | You think she’s laughing at her or with her? | 你觉得是嘲笑还是笑而已? |
[09:37] | ♪ I’m burning out fast, | 疾速的燃烧 |
[09:39] | ♪ I’m try to shine, | 试图闪耀 |
[09:40] | Hard to tell. | 看不出来 |
[09:40] | ♪ but it’s never gonna last, | 但不会永远如此 |
[09:41] | Shh-shh! She’s coming back! | 等等! 她回来了! |
[09:42] | ♪ can’t you see I’m just letting you down? | 看不出只能让人失望? |
[09:43] | How’d it go? | 怎么样? |
[09:45] | I asked her about her hair, | 我问了头发的事 |
[09:46] | and then she asked how I colored mine. | 然后她问我又是怎么染的 |
[09:49] | I told her “My appearance is just | 我告诉她 我的外表只是 |
[09:51] | a conscious manifestation of light.” | 由光刻意制造的 |
[09:53] | And she said, “I know how that is.” | 然后她说 “我知道那是什么.” |
[09:56] | Although, I highly doubt it. | 虽然我不信 |
[09:58] | Oh, and then I added, “By the way, | 噢 我接着补充 “还有 “ |
[10:00] | I saved your planet and your species | “我挽救了你的星球和种族 “ |
[10:02] | and you’re welcome.” | “不谢.” |
[10:03] | And how’d that go over? | 最后怎么样? |
[10:05] | Not very well. | 不是非常好 |
[10:07] | She walked off after giving me some sort of code. | 她给我某种代码后就走了 |
[10:15] | No way! | 嘿! |
[10:17] | Pearl, that’s a phone number! | 珍珠 那是电话号码! |
[10:19] | She wants you to call her | 她希望你打给她 |
[10:21] | and talk to her on the phone! | 跟她在电话上聊 |
[10:22] | Oh, well, I don’t have a phone. | 哦 好吧 我没电话 |
[10:25] | Pearl! | 珍珠! |
[10:26] | You just like gave her some Shakespearean spiel | 你刚刚对她就你的光本质莎翁式装b |
[10:29] | about light then got her number like it was nothing! | 接着就随随便便拿到号码了! |
[10:34] | Pearl, you’re a total rock star! | 珍珠 你完全是个明星! |
[10:39] | What if I told you that the world was gonna end | 如果我告诉你世界即将毁灭 |
[10:40] | 珍珠 饰 压抑的书呆子 | |
[10:42] | 紫晶 饰 至尊辅助 | |
[10:43] | And you had fifteen minutes to spend with me or your friends | 你只有15分钟陪伴我或者朋友 |
[10:44] | 史蒂文 饰 理智之人 | |
[10:46] | 隆重介绍 神秘女子 饰 她自己 | |
[10:47] | Would you take the first bus over to my house | 你是否愿坐头班车来我家 |
[10:51] | Or would you take the last plane over the West Coast | 或者去坐末班机到西海岸? |
[10:56] | See at times like these with a change of heart | 像这样的时刻 变卦的内心 |
[11:00] | It was over and done before | 一切已完结 |