时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ♪ We are the crystal | 我们 是水晶 |
[00:03] | ♪ gems | 战士 |
[00:04] | ♪ we’ll always save the day | 我们总能拯救世界 |
[00:07] | ♪ and if you think we can’t, ♪ | 如果你认为我们不行 |
[00:09] | ♪ we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到方法 |
[00:12] | ♪ that’s why the people | 这就是为什么这个世界 |
[00:14] | ♪ of this world | 的人 |
[00:16] | ♪ believe in | 相信 |
[00:17] | ♪ Garnet | 石榴 |
[00:18] | ♪ Amethyst | 紫晶 |
[00:19] | ♪ and Pearl | 和珍珠 |
[00:21] | and Steven! | 和史蒂文! |
[00:23] | 史蒂文 的梦 | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:25] | SG/ Husky | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:30] | Steven? | 史蒂文? |
[00:32] | Steven? | 史蒂文? |
[00:34] | Steven! | 史蒂文! |
[00:41] | You okay, bud? | 你还好吗 伙计? |
[00:42] | You fell asleep during the movie. | 你看电影时睡着了 |
[00:44] | I was gonna let you sleep, you looked so cute, | 我本想让你接着睡的 你睡着时可爱极了 |
[00:46] | but then you started crying, and that was less cute. | 但接着你哭了起来 这就不那么可爱了 |
[00:50] | No, I’m fine. | 不 我很好 |
[00:52] | I don’t know why I was crying. | 我不知道为什么我开始哭了 |
[00:53] | My dream wasn’t really sad… | 我的梦并不算悲伤 |
[00:58] | Oh, gee, look at the time…and my classy new watch! | 哦 天 看看几点的…还有我的土豪金新表! |
[01:04] | Let’s get you home, bud. | 让我送你回家吧 伙计 |
[01:06] | Aw, you didn’t miss much. | 呃 你没错过多少剧情 |
[01:08] | Turns out they were abducting cows | 原来外星人抓奶牛 |
[01:10] | ’cause they needed milk for their cereal planet! | 是为了它们的早餐麦片星球! |
[01:12] | Dad, | 爸爸 |
[01:13] | before you go, | 你走之前 |
[01:15] | can I ask you something? | 我能问你点问题吗? |
[01:16] | Yeah, of course. | 好啊 |
[01:18] | Did mom ever talk to you about… | 妈妈有没有跟你谈起过… |
[01:21] | Pink Diamond? | 粉钻石? |
[01:23] | There were some things | 有些事情 |
[01:24] | your mom didn’t like to talk about. | 你妈不那么愿意提起 |
[01:26] | I never pressed her for details. | 我从没有向她询问过细节 |
[01:28] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[01:30] | Rose and I talked about tons of important stuff– | 玫瑰和我谈论过很多重要的事情- |
[01:33] | music, comic books, getting sand between your toes– | 音乐 漫画 脚趾间的沙子- |
[01:37] | you know, feelings. | 你懂的 个人感受 |
[01:39] | We both made a lot of mistakes when we were young. | 我们年轻时都犯过错 |
[01:41] | I thought disco was coming back, she started a war. | 我认为迪斯科会重新流行起来 她则发动了一场战争 |
[01:45] | I think she felt like | 我认为她感觉 |
[01:46] | she had to confess everything to me, but I told her, | 她必须告诉我她的一切 但我告诉她 |
[01:49] | “The past is the past. | “过去已经过去了” |
[01:51] | All that matters to me is who you are now.” | “重要的是现在的你” |
[01:53] | And who she was, was an incredible, loving being. | 而她 是一个神奇的 有爱的存在 |
[01:59] | ‘Night, Dad. | 晚安 爸爸 |
[02:00] | ‘Night, Steven. | 晚安 史蒂文 |
[02:09] | I’m here again. | 我又回到了这里 |
[02:11] | Well, I guess I can look around. | 好吧 我猜我能看看周围的环境 |
[02:14] | What is this place? | 这是哪? |
[02:16] | What’s–what is… | 这-这是… |
[02:26] | Sorry, I’ll clean that up later! | 对不起 我待会会收拾的! |
[02:28] | When you told me about your dream, | 当你告诉我你的梦时 |
[02:30] | I thought it sounded familiar. | 我就觉得耳熟 |
[02:33] | That’s it–the Palan-kwin. | 就是这个-桥子 |
[02:36] | Actually, it’s pronounced “palan-keen.” | 其实 这个读作”轿子” |
[02:40] | It’s the Gems! | 是宝石人们! |
[02:41] | They’ve gotta know about this thing! | 她们肯定知道这是什么! |
[02:46] | Hey, do you know anything about this thing? | 嘿 你们知道这是什么吗? |
[02:49] | Steven, you deserve to know the truth, and the truth is… | 史蒂文 你应该知道真相 而真相是… |
[02:54] | I have no idea what that is. | 我完全不知道是什么 |
[02:55] | I’ve never seen it before in my life. | 我根本就没见过 |
[02:57] | Excuse me, Amethyst. Allow me. | 让一下 紫晶 让我… |
[03:01] | Uh…W-well… | 呃…其实… |
[03:04] | it appears to be an illustration | 这看起来是 |
[03:06] | in some kind of journal. | 一本笔记中的一幅画 |
[03:07] | Come on, you know what I mean. | 算了吧 你知道我指的是什么 |
[03:09] | I had a dream where I saw this thing! | 我做梦梦到了这个! |
[03:11] | Connie and I were wondering if maybe… | 康妮和我在想也许… |
[03:13] | Steven, why don’t you and Connie– | 史蒂文 为什么你和康妮不- |
[03:15] | You can’t go there! | 你们不能去! |
[03:19] | Why not? | 为什么不能? |
[03:20] | Yeah, why not? | 对啊 为什么? |
[03:25] | I thought you were going to tell me everything from now on. | 我以为从此你们会告诉我所有事情 |
[03:28] | Oh, Steven, we– | 哦 史蒂文 我们- |
[03:30] | Does this have something to do with Pink Diamond? | 这和粉钻有关吗? |
[03:32] | I already know mom shattered her, | 我已经知道妈妈打碎了她 |
[03:34] | so what is it about this that you can’t tell me?! | 所以这个有什么不能告诉我? |
[03:37] | Please, you’re making Pearl very upset. | 停下 你让珍珠非常难受 |
[03:40] | No! I’m very upset! | 不! 是我非常难受! |
[03:42] | We’re not going. | 我们 不能 去 |
[03:44] | Rose never wanted you to see this place. | 玫瑰不想让你看到那个地方 |
[03:47] | Rose wanted? | 玫瑰想? |
[03:48] | What about what I want?! | 那我想做的呢?! |
[03:50] | I’m sick of everyone lying to me! | 我受够了所有人都对我撒谎! |
[03:52] | Rose is my mom! | 玫瑰是我的母亲! |
[03:54] | Out of anyone, don’t I deserve to know the truth?! | 所有人里 不是我最应该知道真相吗? |
[03:57] | This isn’t the time. | 现在不行 |
[03:59] | I don’t care! I want to go there now! | 我 不 管! 我想去那里! 现在! |
[04:02] | Steven! | 史蒂文! |
[04:03] | I’m sorry. I–I shouldn’t have brought the book. | 对不起 我-我不应把书带来的 |
[04:06] | Yes, you should have brought it! | 不 你应该带来的! |
[04:07] | It’s lucky something has some information | 还好有些东西能提供信息 |
[04:09] | that I don’t have to get out of them! | 否则我不得不从她们口中撬出来! |
[04:13] | Connie, I need to borrow this book. | 康妮 我得带走这本书 |
[04:15] | Okay, just be careful. | 可以 只是一定要小心使用 |
[04:17] | I gotta return it to the library in a week. | 我一周之内还得还回图书馆呢 |
[04:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:19] | Wait, Steven, where are you– | 等等 史蒂文 你要去- |
[04:25] | Steven, don’t go. | 史蒂文 别-别走啊 |
[04:27] | You have to trust me. | 你一定要相信我 |
[04:29] | I don’t understand, Garnet. | 我不明白 石榴 |
[04:31] | At least you’re usually honest with me. | 至少你一直对我是坦诚的 |
[04:33] | I really want to be, | 我真的很想这样 |
[04:35] | but if I tell you why you shouldn’t go, | 但如果我告诉你为什么你不能去 |
[04:38] | you’ll only want to go more. | 你只会心头长草的 |
[04:40] | What?! Well, now I really want to go! | 啊?! 那现在我更想去了! |
[04:42] | I shouldn’t have said that. | 我这张嘴啊~ |
[04:44] | You can’t go because I can’t go with you! | 你不能去 因为我不能跟着你 |
[04:47] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[04:50] | Garnet, why not?! | 石榴 为什么? |
[04:51] | I…I’m scared. | 我…我害怕 |
[04:53] | I-I-I can’t get near her. | 我-我-我不能离她太近 |
[04:56] | Ah, “her!”Her, who? | 啊!”她”! 哪个她? |
[04:58] | Ah, shoot! | 呃 干! |
[04:59] | Now I’ve made it more interesting. | 现在草长了一米多高了 |
[05:01] | Steven, please! | 史蒂文 求求你 |
[05:02] | Just stay here…for me. | 请留下来…就当是为了我吧 |
[05:06] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[05:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:15] | Dad, I need your help! | 爸爸 我需要你的帮助! |
[05:17] | Is everything o– | 一切正- |
[05:18] | There’s this place I saw in a dream–and it’s real– | 我在梦里看到了一个地方-这个地方是真的- |
[05:20] | but the Gems won’t tell me anything about it! | 但宝石们不愿意告诉我任何信息! |
[05:22] | It has something to do with Pink Diamond. | 那里和粉钻石有关 |
[05:24] | I know you didn’t want to get involved with mom’s past, | 我知道你不想涉及到妈妈的过去 |
[05:27] | but I want to know the truth! | 但我想知道真相! |
[05:28] | Doesn’t that matter at all? | 这难道一点都不重要吗? |
[05:30] | Of course it does! | 这当然很重要! |
[05:33] | Really? | 真的? |
[05:34] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[05:36] | And the Gems won’t take you? | 宝石们不愿意带你去? |
[05:38] | No. | 是的 |
[05:40] | Well, I know a guy who will! | 刚好我知道个人会! |
[05:43] | So the Universes are going to Korea. | 那么 宇宙一家要去韩国了 |
[05:46] | Thank you for the ride, Uncle Andy! | 谢谢搭我们过去 安迪叔叔! |
[05:48] | Ah, it’s no problem. | 啊 这不算什么 |
[05:49] | Like they say, family helps family… | 俗话说 家人要帮助家人… |
[05:53] | find mysterious ancient artifacts. | 寻找神秘的远古遗迹 |
[05:56] | It’s gonna be very serious work. | 这件事非常重要 |
[05:58] | No time for fun at all. | 没时间闲逛 |
[05:59] | Well, isn’t there time for a little fun? | 就没时间稍稍享受一下? |
[06:28] | 谢谢! 蛤? | |
[06:31] | What’s the hurry? | 干嘛这么着急? |
[06:32] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[06:34] | You sure this is the place? | 你确定是这里? |
[06:36] | Yeah. It’s hard to explain, but I can feel it. | 是的 虽然很难解释 但我能感觉到 |
[06:40] | Hmm, sure is pretty here. | 嗯…这里还挺漂亮的 |
[06:42] | So does any of this look familiar to you? | 所以有东西让你感觉熟悉吗? |
[06:45] | Steven? Whoa, you okay? | 史蒂文? 喔 你还好吗? |
[06:47] | It’s happening again! | 你又开始流泪了! |
[06:49] | I’m fine. Let’s keep going. | 我很好 咱们接着走 |
[06:51] | Come on, let’s take a break. | 算了 一起休息下吧 |
[06:53] | I think this mountain’s really messing you up. | 我觉得这座山真的影响了你 |
[06:55] | No, Dad. | 不 爸爸 |
[06:56] | This can only mean we’re getting closer! | 这只可能意味着我们在接近! |
[06:58] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[07:01] | Look! | 看! |
[07:03] | This feels familiar. | 这倒是很眼熟 |
[07:05] | Dad, help me jump the fence. | 爸爸 帮我翻过围栏 |
[07:08] | Oh, boy. We’re doing this. | 哦 天 我们上吧 |
[07:13] | Oh, your dad really can’t jump fences like he used to. | 喔 你老爸不能再像以前那样翻墙了 |
[07:17] | Dad, look! | 爸爸 看那个! |
[07:20] | This is it! | 就是这里了! |
[07:22] | But it’s different? | 但这个不一样啊?! |
[07:25] | In my dream, it was all broken down and pink. | 我梦里的那个是坏的 还是粉色的 |
[07:28] | It’s in perfect condition. | 这个看起来很新 |
[07:30] | Maybe it got a paint job? | 大概是新喷了漆? |
[07:32] | Oh, Pink. | 哦 小粉 |
[07:35] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 我对不起你 我实在对不起你 |
[07:39] | I should have done more. | 我本来能做的更好的 |
[07:41] | Yellow says it’ll all be over soon. | 小黄说一切很快会结束的 |
[07:44] | I wonder what you would think. | 我在想你是怎么认为的 |
[07:46] | This is your planet, after all. | 毕竟这是你的星球 |
[07:49] | I still think it is. | 至少我是这么想的 |
[07:53] | Steven, do you know her? | 史蒂文 你认识她? |
[07:55] | Whoa, buddy! | 喔 伙计! |
[07:56] | My dreams–I was seeing through her eyes. | 我的梦-我是从她的眼里看到的 |
[07:59] | I’ve been crying her tears! | 我流的是她的泪! |
[08:01] | What are you doing over there? | 你去那里做什么? |
[08:04] | I thought I heard someone. | 我感觉听到了什么人 |
[08:07] | Don’t worry, I’ll handle this. | 别急 我能搞定 |
[08:09] | I think we’re not alone. | 我认为这里不止我们 |
[08:12] | Hey! Uh, nice day out, huh? | 嘿! 呃 今天天不错 不是吗? |
[08:16] | I–I didn’t see you there. | 我-我没看到你 |
[08:18] | What’s, uh…what’s up? | 你…呃…你好? |
[08:22] | Pearl? | 珍珠? |
[08:23] | My diamond, I’ve found a native. | 我的钻石 我发现了个土著人 |
[08:26] | Oh, uh, yeah! | 哦 呃 对! |
[08:28] | I’m from here, all right! | 我就来自这里! |
[08:30] | “你好”陛下 | |
[08:34] | Bring it here. | 带他过来 |
[08:39] | Dad, no! | 爸爸 不要! |
[08:43] | How curious. | 多有趣啊 |
[08:44] | I’m impressed by humanity’s ability | 我很惊讶人类 |
[08:46] | to survive in the wild. | 在野外生存的能力 |
[08:49] | What a strange planet. | 多么奇怪的星球 |
[08:52] | Where else would a being as fragile as a human live, | 还有哪里 一个脆弱如人类的存在还活着 |
[08:57] | while a being as powerful as a diamond perish? | 而强大如钻石的却已消逝? |
[09:02] | This is where it happened… | 就是在这里… |
[09:05] | where she was broken. | 她被打碎的 |
[09:09] | Were you close? | 你俩很亲近吗? |
[09:11] | Very. | 非常 |
[09:13] | Oh, I’m awfully sorry. | 噢 我非常抱歉 |
[09:16] | I know how hard it is to move on | 我知道迈过这个坎有多难 |
[09:17] | when you’ve lost someone. | 当你失去你关心的人时 |
[09:20] | You do? | 真的? |
[09:26] | I lost someone very important to me, too. | 我也失去了一个对我非常重要的人 |
[09:28] | I miss her every single day, | 我每天都在思念她 |
[09:30] | and I think about her all the time. | 每时每刻都是 |
[09:32] | But she’s never coming back. | 但 她并不会回来了 |
[09:35] | That feeling can be so hard to be okay with. | 这种感觉很难承受 |
[09:38] | I’m surprised that a human being | 我很惊讶一个人类 |
[09:41] | is capable of understanding how I feel. | 能理解我的感受 |
[09:45] | 真是可惜\ rENG} It’s a shame. | |
[09:46] | There’s a geo-weapon incubating in your planet | 你的星球孕育着一个宝石武器 |
[09:49] | that will destroy everything shortly. | 它将很快摧毁一切 |
[09:53] | But you don’t deserve that, do you? | 但 你不应承受这些 不是吗? |
[09:57] | Geo-weapon, huh? | 宝石武器 对吧? |
[09:59] | You know, I really shouldn’t be here, | 你知道 我真的不应该出现在这里 |
[10:02] | but I’m glad I came back one last time. | 但我很高兴我来了 最 后 一 次 |
[10:05] | I can save one last piece of her legacy. | 我可以最后再挽救她一次遗产 |
[10:09] | Oh, yeah? Oof! | 哦 是吗? 喔! |
[10:11] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[10:18] | That’s a big arm! | 好大的胳膊啊! |
[10:24] | Put me down, please! | 把我放下来 求求你了! |
[10:26] | Oh, whoa! | 哦! 喔! |
[10:27] | Put me down, your highness! | 将我放下吧 陛下! |
[10:31] | Dad, Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸! |
[10:38] | Stop! | 停下! |
[10:48] | Dad. | 爸爸… |
[10:53] | Steven, I’m–I’m sorry! | 史蒂文 我-我对不起! |
[10:54] | Garnet! | 石榴! |
[10:55] | I saw you come here. | 我”看到”你来了这里 |
[10:56] | I saw Blue Diamond on Earth. | 我”看到”蓝钻石在地球上 |
[10:58] | I saw her see me and find all of us. | 我”看到”她见到我并找到了我们所有人 |
[11:00] | I couldn’t be here with you. | 我不能和你出现在这里 |
[11:01] | She took my dad! | 她抓走了我爸爸! |
[11:03] | It’s all my fault.-I should have listened to you! | 这都是我的错 我应该听你的话的! |
[11:05] | What are we gonna do, Garnet? | 我们该怎么办 石榴? |
[11:08] | We’re going to space. We’re going to get him back. | 我们要前往深空 我们要将他救回来 |