时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 光畸变探险 | |
[00:02] | presisco | |
[00:02] | presisco | |
[00:02] | presisco | |
[00:04] | This can’t be happening. | 这不可能 |
[00:06] | Steven, you’re back. | 史蒂文 你回来了! |
[00:08] | Hey, Steve-O. | 嘿 史蒂仔 |
[00:09] | We’re so sorry about earlier. | 我们对之前的事非常抱歉 |
[00:11] | Forget that! | 别管这些了! |
[00:12] | We have to catch up with her! | 我们必须追上她! |
[00:14] | What? | 什么? |
[00:15] | Who? | 谁? |
[00:15] | Blue Diamond. | 蓝钻石 |
[00:16] | Blue Diamond? | 蓝钻石? |
[00:18] | Oh, oh, on Earth? | 噢 哦 不 她在地球? |
[00:21] | Holy smokes! | 我的天! |
[00:22] | They’re all coming out of the woodwork. | 她们总算要现身了 |
[00:24] | Amethyst, turn into a chair. | 紫晶 变成把椅子 |
[00:25] | I-I need to sit down. | 我-我得坐下来 |
[00:27] | She took Dad! | 她带走了爸爸! |
[00:28] | She alien abducted him, and it’s all my fault! | 她像外星人一样绑架了他 而这都是我的错! |
[00:31] | She took Greg? | 她抓走了格雷格? |
[00:33] | Our Greg? | 我们的格雷格? |
[00:35] | What other Greg is there? | 难道还有别的格雷格? |
[00:36] | How are we gonna get him back? | 我们该怎么将他带回来? |
[00:38] | What does she even want him for? | 她要他有什么用? |
[00:40] | To eat him? To put him in a zoo? | 吃掉他? 将他放进动物园? |
[00:43] | Wait. | 等等 |
[00:44] | That might be it. | 还真可能是这样 |
[00:46] | She’s gonna eat him?! | 她会吃了他?! |
[00:48] | What? No. | 什么? 不! |
[00:49] | But there was a–No, no. | 但确实有个-不 不 |
[00:51] | It couldn’t possibly still exist. | 但不可能仍然还在 |
[00:53] | Not since we– | 至少从我们- |
[00:54] | That’s right. | 对啊 |
[00:55] | Pink Diamond’s insidious human zoo. | 粉钻石隐秘的人类动物园 |
[00:58] | What? | 什么? |
[00:59] | During her reign on Earth, | 当她还在统治地球的时候 |
[01:01] | Pink Diamond stole humans from their families | 粉钻石将人类从他们的家人旁掠走 |
[01:03] | as trophies of her conquests. | 作为她征程的奖杯 |
[01:05] | You got to be kidding. | 你一定是在开玩笑吧? |
[01:06] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[01:07] | It was very serious. | 这是真的 |
[01:09] | When I still served…Homeworld, | 当我还效忠…母世界那时 |
[01:11] | I saw it myself. | 我亲眼看到的 |
[01:12] | A private menagerie deep in space. | 一个深空中的私人野生动物园 |
[01:15] | Humans in captivity. | 人类被困在其中 |
[01:17] | We were never able to rescue them. | 我们一直没能救他们出来 |
[01:19] | We had no way to get to them after the war. | 战争开始后我们一直没有能力接近他们 |
[01:22] | But that was over 5, 000 years ago. | 但那都是五千年前的事了 |
[01:25] | You really think Greg’s there? | 你真的确定格雷格在那里? |
[01:27] | Steven, Blue Diamond wanted him alive? | 史蒂文 蓝钻石想让他活着? |
[01:30] | Yes, yes! She liked him! | 对 是的! 她很喜欢他! |
[01:31] | I can’t think of anywhere else she’d put him | 我想不出还有什么地方她会安置他 |
[01:33] | if she wanted to keep him. | 如果她想留着他 |
[01:35] | That is if the zoo’s still there. | 如果动物园还在的话 |
[01:38] | It’s our only chance. | 只能去那里试试了 |
[01:39] | But how are we going to get there? | 但我们该怎么到那里? |
[01:41] | With the Roaming Eye. | 用漫游之眼 |
[01:43] | The Ruby ship? | 红宝石的太空船? |
[01:45] | That’s right. | 对啊 |
[01:46] | We’re going into space, | 我们要前往太空了 |
[01:47] | and we’re not coming back without Greg. | 而且我们一定要带回格雷格 |
[01:52] | Let’s see. | 我们看看 |
[01:53] | Your pulsar trackers are tracking pulsars. | 你们的脉冲星定位器仍然在定位 |
[01:56] | The atmosphere shield seems functional, | 大气防护层看起来还能工作 |
[01:57] | but you’re not going to need that in space, obviously. | 但你们在太空中用不到那个 显然 |
[02:01] | Make sure it’s safe for Steven. | 确保这对史蒂文是安全的 |
[02:03] | He should be fine, | 他应该没问题 |
[02:04] | but I think I should go in and change | 但我认为我得更改 |
[02:05] | the system preferences the Rubies set. | 红宝石们设定的系统偏好 |
[02:07] | How do you feel about green lights instead of red? | 你感觉绿光相比红光怎么样 |
[02:10] | There’s no time for that! | 没时间搞这些了! |
[02:11] | If it works,-let’s just do it already! | 如果能用的话 咱们赶紧干! |
[02:13] | Sorry, Connie, but we just can’t wait. | 对不起 康妮 但我们等不及了 |
[02:15] | Dad’s in trouble, | 爸爸身陷困境 |
[02:16] | and we need to go into space to get him back. | 而且我们得前往太空将他带回来 |
[02:19] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[02:20] | We’re going right now. | 我们现在就走 |
[02:22] | Just protect Beach City for me while we’re gone. | 一定要在我们离开后保护好沙滩市 |
[02:25] | So, if I input the coordinates, | 那么 如果我输入坐标 |
[02:27] | it will take us right there? | 它就会直接带我们过去? |
[02:28] | It’s a little more complicated than that. | 实际上更复杂一些 |
[02:30] | These aren’t your era one light kites. | 这不是你们那种第一代的”轻型风筝” |
[02:32] | You’re gonna be pretty much bending reality | 你们很可能会”扭曲现实” |
[02:35] | if you turn on the gravity engine. | 如果要用引力引擎的话 |
[02:38] | Come to think of it, I should really change | 考虑到这个 我真的该 |
[02:39] | the ruby preferences on that, too. | 一起更改红宝石对那个设置的偏好 |
[02:41] | So what? So it’s red! | 所以呢? 那个设的是红色! |
[02:42] | Come on, come on! We got to go! | 快啊 快点! 我们得走了! |
[02:44] | Rubies aside, will it fly? | 先不管红宝石 它能飞起来吗? |
[02:46] | Short answer, yes. | 简单来说 可以 |
[02:48] | Okay, let’s go. | 那么 出发! |
[02:49] | Lapis, Peridot, stay here. | 青金石 橄榄石 留在这里 |
[02:52] | You’ll have to protect Beach City | 你们得保护沙滩市 |
[02:53] | if something happens while we’re gone. | 以防我们离开时有事发生 |
[02:55] | You can count on us. | 你们可以相信我们 |
[03:07] | Don’t worry, Dad. | 不要担心 爸爸 |
[03:09] | We’re on our way. | 我们已经在路上了 |
[03:11] | I hope he got to see some of this. | 我真希望他能看到这样的风景 |
[03:13] | There’s enough out here | 这里的风光足够填满 |
[03:14] | for a whole album about the cosmos. | 一整个有关宇宙的专辑了 |
[03:19] | Space turbulence. | 太空涡流 |
[03:30] | Sweet moves. | 飞的不错嘛 |
[03:31] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[03:36] | All right, how much further till we get to– | 好吧 我们还要飞多远- |
[03:38] | Aah! | 啊! |
[03:44] | Sorry, Rubies. | 对不起 红宝石 |
[03:45] | We should really do something about them. | 我们真的该对她们做点什么 |
[03:47] | We can pick them up on the way back. | 我们能在回来的路上接她们 |
[03:49] | Dad comes first. | 爸爸是首要任务 |
[03:50] | How much longer till we get there? | 还有多久我们能到那里? |
[03:52] | Well, at our current speed, | 呃 按现在的速度 |
[03:54] | we should be reaching the human zoo in… | 我们到达人类动物园应该在… |
[03:58] | approximately 70 human years. | 大约七十人类年之后 |
[04:01] | Just in time for Greg’s 110th anniversary | 刚好赶上格雷格的 |
[04:03] | of being alive. | 110大寿 |
[04:04] | Pearl, my dad’s not healthy enough | 珍珠 我爸的身体状况 |
[04:06] | to live that long. | 坚持不了那么久 |
[04:08] | Uh…do you think he’ll be able to make it to 109? | 呃…你觉得我们能把时间砍到69年吗? |
[04:12] | Before we left, | 我们走之前 |
[04:14] | Peridot did mention a gravity engine. | 橄榄石提到了引力引擎 |
[04:16] | Oh, yeah. She said it bends reality. | 哦 对啊 她说那会”扭曲现实” |
[04:19] | Oh, I’m sure she was exaggerating. | 噢 我确定她是在夸大其词 |
[04:21] | It probably just alters the definition of speed | 这很可能只是改变速度的定义 |
[04:23] | by manipulating space time, | 通过操纵时空来达成 |
[04:25] | but what effect will that have on organic matter? | 但这对有机物质会有什么影响? |
[04:28] | It might flatten Steven’s body | 这有可能会扁平化史蒂文的身体 |
[04:29] | into a pancake of skin and bones. | 将其变成由皮肤和骨骼组成的烙饼 |
[04:32] | Bones are gross. | 骨头很恶心 |
[04:34] | You have bones in your bedroom. | 你卧室里可有骨头 |
[04:36] | That’s different. | 那不一样 |
[04:37] | Those are my bones. | 那是我的骨头 |
[04:39] | If being a pancake means saving my dad, | 如果变成烙饼能拯救我爸爸 |
[04:41] | then bring on the syrup. | 那么 端上酱汁吧 |
[04:52] | Steven. | 史蒂文 |
[04:53] | Steven? Are you okay? | 史蒂文? 你还好吗? |
[04:56] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[04:56] | I think I just blacked out. | 我感觉我刚刚晕了过去 |
[04:59] | Um, are you guys okay? | 呃 你们还好吗? |
[05:03] | You tell me. | 你说呢? |
[05:04] | Uh, no, we’re not okay! | 呃 不 有地方不对 |
[05:08] | Uh, why do you guys look like that? | 呃 为什么你们看起来怪怪的? |
[05:11] | The gravity warp seems to be affecting our bodies. | 引力传送似乎对我们的身体有影响 |
[05:14] | Please tell me this lasts forever. | 一定要告诉我这会有持久的效果 |
[05:16] | Our bodies are made of light, | 我们的身体是由光组成的 |
[05:19] | and usually they form a mass | 而通常光会制造出质量 |
[05:20] | dependent on the air pressure | 这取决于周围的气压 |
[05:22] | and the level of gravity in the environment. | 与引力状况 |
[05:24] | But we’re in a situation | 但我们身处的情况 |
[05:26] | where the normal laws of physics don’t apply. | 不适用于一般的物理规则 |
[05:29] | Who cares? It’s funny. | 谁在乎呢? 反正很有趣 |
[05:31] | In what way is this funny?! | 这怎么有趣了?! |
[05:34] | So, you guys aren’t doing this on purpose? | 那么 你们不是故意这么做的? |
[05:37] | Can’t you shapeshift back? | 你们不能通过变形变回去吗? |
[05:39] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[05:41] | Huh, check it out. Puma cub. | 哈 快看 美洲狮崽 |
[05:44] | The ship seems to be putting out some kind of energy, | 飞船似乎通过散发某种能量 |
[05:46] | keeping us in this shape. | 让我们保持现在的尺寸 |
[05:49] | Oh, I know the problem. | 哦 我知道该怎么做了 |
[05:51] | You do? | 真的? |
[05:52] | Peridot said the ship was calibrated for Rubies. | 橄榄石说这艘船是按红宝石校准的 |
[05:55] | It must be making you all Ruby sized. | 这肯定让你们都变成了红宝石的大小 |
[06:00] | Ugh! Why doesn’t she ever tell us anything? | 啊! 为什么她从不告诉我们任何事? |
[06:02] | This is why we don’t listen to her. | 这就是为什么我们不要听她的话 |
[06:04] | Maybe I can change the settings. | 也许我能更改设置 |
[06:10] | No. | 不! |
[06:14] | Nope. | 不是 |
[06:18] | Sorry! | 对不起! |
[06:20] | This isn’t working. | 这好像行不通 |
[06:21] | Try adjusting it manually. | 试试手动调节 |
[06:26] | Whoa. Um, maybe this one? | 喔 呃 也许是这个? |
[06:31] | Okay, so that does that. | 好吧 所以它是干这个的 |
[06:33] | Maybe this one. | 也许是这个? |
[06:36] | Aah! Why is this so complicated? | 啊! 为什么要搞得这么复杂? |
[06:50] | Hey, Steven. | 嘿 史蒂文 |
[06:51] | This is getting a little weird, even for me. | 这开始变得有点怪了 即使对我也是 |
[06:58] | I think I found the off switch. | 我好像发现关闭按钮了 |
[07:04] | Guys! W-What did I do? | 伙计们! 我-我做什么了? |
[07:18] | Amethyst? Garnet? Pearl? | 紫晶? 石榴? 珍珠? |
[07:21] | Where are you? | 你们在哪? |
[07:23] | What happened? Are you cracked? | 发生什么了? 你们碎了? |
[07:25] | Amethyst is usually back by now. | 紫晶通常已经恢复了 |
[07:34] | Oh, no. That’s the zoo. | 哦 不! 那是动物园 |
[07:36] | Uh, we’re gonna smash right into it | 呃 我们要直接跟动物园撞上了 |
[07:38] | if we don’t slow down. | 如果还不减速的话 |
[07:44] | Come on, Steven. | 上啊 史蒂文 |
[07:45] | You can do it. | 你能做到的 |
[07:47] | It’s okay. | 这没什么 |
[07:48] | The gems are gonna be fine. | 宝石们没事的 |
[07:51] | They got to be fine. | 她们不会出事的 |
[07:54] | Dad’s gonna be fine, too. | 爸爸也不会出事的 |
[07:56] | It doesn’t seem like it right now, | 虽然现在看起来不是这样 |
[07:58] | but later, we’re gonna laugh. | 但待会我们回想起来一定会觉得很好笑的 |
[08:02] | If I could just stop the ship. | 只要我能让太空船停下 |
[08:24] | It isn’t going to stop. | 它不会停下的 |
[08:25] | There’s no fixing this. | 没法解决这个问题 |
[08:28] | It’s all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[08:30] | I rushed us. | 我太着急了 |
[08:31] | I pushed us into making stupid mistakes. | 我逼着大家做出愚蠢又错误的决定 |
[08:37] | It didn’t have to be this way. | 本不用这样的 |
[08:39] | I didn’t have to not listen to Garnet. | 我本应听石榴的话 |
[08:41] | I didn’t have to go to Korea. | 我不该去韩国 |
[08:44] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[08:47] | I didn’t have to get you taken away forever by Blue Diamond. | 我不该让你被蓝钻石带走 |
[08:50] | I-I wasn’t trying to be selfish. | 我-我不是出于自私 |
[08:53] | I just wanted to know what was going on for myself for once. | 我这次只是想搞清都发生了什么 |
[08:59] | But now I lost everyone. | 但现在我失去了所有人 |
[09:04] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[09:07] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[09:08] | I want my dad! | 我想我的爸爸! |
[09:11] | I just want my dad. | 我只想见到我爸! |
[09:30] | You’re back! | 你们回来了! |
[09:32] | Where’d you go? | 之前去哪了? |
[09:34] | I was so worried! | 我之前非常担心! |
[09:36] | I think in your attempt to fix our bodies, | 我想你试图恢复我们身体的举动 |
[09:39] | you may have accidentally | 也许意外的 |
[09:41] | shut off the calibration altogether. | 关闭了所有的校准 |
[09:43] | Our light-composed forms couldn’t keep up with a ship | 我们由光组成的外形无法跟上 |
[09:46] | moving faster than the speed of light. | 超过光速移动的飞船 |
[09:49] | So you were just lagging behind the ship this whole time? | 所以你们刚才只是一直落在飞船后方? |
[09:53] | Yeah. Don’t worry about it too much. | 是啊 不要太担心 |
[09:56] | Amethyst liked it. | 紫晶很喜欢这样 |
[09:57] | I never thought I could stretch so far. | 我从没想到我能伸展到那么远 |
[10:01] | I think I kind of phased through a planet. | 我感觉我貌似直接贯穿了某个星球! |
[10:05] | Uh, yo, Ste-man. | 呃 史小子 |
[10:08] | You heard Garnet. | 你听到石榴说的话了 |
[10:09] | We’re totally fine, dude. | 我们完全没事 哥们 |
[10:12] | I-I was pushing so hard, I- | 我-我太心急了 我- |
[10:14] | I just wanted to get Dad back so much. | 我只是非常想见到我爸爸 |
[10:17] | I-I almost wrecked the mission. | 我-我几乎搞砸了整个任务 |
[10:19] | This whole thing is my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[10:22] | Steven, you didn’t kidnap Greg. | 史蒂文 不是你绑架的格雷格 |
[10:25] | Blue Diamond did. | 是蓝钻石做的 |
[10:27] | Whoa. Do you guys see that? | 喔 你们看到了吗? |
[10:34] | What you did got us to the zoo. | 你把我们带到了动物园 |
[10:37] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[10:38] | And only 70 human years ahead of schedule. | 而且只是提前了70人类年而已 |
[10:43] | I’ll see you really soon, Dad. | 我很快会见到你的 爸爸 |
[10:47] | I hope. | 我希望如此 |