时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ♪ We ♪ are the crystal | 我们 是水晶 |
[00:03] | ♪ gems | 战士 |
[00:04] | ♪ we’ll always save the day | 我们总能拯救世界 |
[00:07] | ♪ and if you think we can’t, ♪ | 如果你认为我们不行 |
[00:09] | ♪ we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到方法 |
[00:12] | ♪ that’s why the people | 这就是为什么这个世界 |
[00:14] | ♪ of this world | 的人 |
[00:16] | ♪ believe in | 相信 |
[00:17] | ♪ Garnet | 石榴 |
[00:18] | ♪ Amethyst | 紫晶 |
[00:19] | ♪ and Pearl | 和珍珠 |
[00:21] | and Steven! | 和史蒂文! |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:27] | The Human Zoo. I can’t believe it still exists. | 人类动物园 我不敢相信居然还存在 |
[00:32] | Dad’s got to be in there. | 爸爸肯定在里面 |
[00:34] | We just have to find him and bust him out. | 我们只要找到他并将他救出来 |
[00:45] | Those Gems. | 那些宝石人 |
[00:47] | Amethyst guards. | 紫晶守卫 |
[00:49] | Right. | 是啊 |
[00:50] | Like we could just waltz up | 好像我们能大摇大摆的走进去 |
[00:51] | as an ownerless Pearl, a Fusion, | 一个无主的珍珠 一个融合体 |
[00:54] | and–and you. | 和-和 你 |
[00:57] | We just need disguises. I’ll be Esteban Universedad. | 我们只需要伪装 我就叫”艾斯呆板·宇宙老爹” |
[00:57] | Esteban在西班牙语中相当于Stephan 而Universedad则是大学 | |
[01:00] | Steven, it doesn’t matter what your name is. | 史蒂文 你的名字并没有用 |
[01:03] | We’re all going to stand out. | 我们太显眼了 |
[01:07] | We won’t stand out | 不会 |
[01:08] | if we play the roles we were made for. | 只要我们的表现与本来的身份一致的话 |
[01:11] | Ruby! Sapphire! | 红宝石! 蓝宝石! |
[01:12] | Okay everybody, hear her out. | 好吧 各位 听她的 |
[01:15] | Today, I’m a Sapphire traveling with my Ruby guard… | 今天 我 作为蓝宝石 正在执行公务 伴随我的有红宝石护卫… |
[01:19] | Hm! | 嗯! |
[01:20] | And my personal Pearl. | 还有我个人的珍珠 |
[01:22] | Mm-hmm! | 嗯-哼! |
[01:23] | Esteban, I’ve brought you as an offering for the zoo. | 艾斯呆板 我将你作为献给动物园的大礼 |
[01:26] | Pobrecito Esteban! | “可怜的艾斯呆板啊!” |
[01:28] | Uh, what about me? | 呃 我呢? |
[01:30] | You’re accompanying me as extra muscle. | 你作为额外打手陪同我 |
[01:33] | Muscle like them? | 像她们那种? |
[01:35] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[01:36] | But I’ve never even seen another Amethyst before. | 但我从没看见过其他紫晶 |
[01:39] | What do I do? What if I say something wrong? | 那我做什么? 如果我说错话了呢? |
[01:42] | Just look the part. | 看着办吧 |
[01:43] | You’re new and we’re rusty, | 你too young 我们长者 |
[01:45] | but we just have to sell this long enough to find Greg. | 我们只用坚持到找到格雷格就行 |
[01:48] | Is this really going to work? | 这真的管用吗? |
[01:51] | No. | 不 |
[01:52] | Just stick together, play it straight. | 我们得呆在一起 直截了当 |
[01:55] | Let’s change the future. | 让我们改变未来 |
[02:01] | You’ll never cage me, ya rock heads! | 你们永远不可能关住我的 你们这群石头蛋! |
[02:11] | State your purpose. | 说明来意 |
[02:13] | I’m here to make a delivery to the Human Zoo. | 我是来完成动物园的货运任务的 |
[02:16] | Bad news–the Human Zoo shut down, | 坏消息-人类动物园关闭了 |
[02:20] | which means we’ll just have to throw you into space. | 也就是意味着我们不得不把你直接扔进太空 |
[02:25] | Ha! Look. It believed me. | 哈! 看 他居然信了 |
[02:32] | What are you doing? | 你们在干吗? |
[02:34] | Nothing, Holly Blue Agate. | 没什么 霍利蓝玛瑙 |
[02:41] | Why didn’t you tell me | 为什么你不告诉我 |
[02:43] | there was a Sapphire here? | 蓝宝石来这里了? |
[02:44] | What have you miscreants been saying to them? | 你对她说了什么不敬的话吗? |
[02:46] | Nothing, Holly. | 没有 长官 |
[02:48] | You’ll have to forgive them. | 你一定要见谅啊 |
[02:51] | They’re from Earth. | 他们来自地球 |
[02:52] | Ahem! Apologize. | 咳! 道歉 |
[02:55] | Forgive us. | 请原谅我们 |
[02:56] | Ow! | 嗷! |
[02:58] | Forgive us, Your Clarity. | 请原谅我们 璧下 |
[03:00] | No use dwelling on the past. | 没必要再揪着旧事不放 |
[03:02] | I’ve brought a new human for the collection. | 我为收藏集合带来了一个新的人类 |
[03:05] | How unprecedented– | 这多么新奇啊- |
[03:06] | nothing for millennia | 一千年来什么都出现 |
[03:08] | and then two humans back-to-back! | 而现在突然两个人类接踵而至! |
[03:11] | Well, it’s probably for the best. | 也许 这样最好吧 |
[03:12] | That first one wasn’t in the…best condition. | 第一个的状态…并不好 |
[03:15] | Dad! That’s him! | 爸爸! 那是他! |
[03:17] | Shh! | 嘘! |
[03:17] | Oh, they’re incessant barking! What is it saying? | 哦 人类无尽无休的叫唤! 他在叫唤什么啊? |
[03:22] | -The other one was loud too. | -另一个也很吵 |
[03:24] | And all that thrashing about. | 而且还在不停挣扎 |
[03:28] | I’m sure Blue Diamond will want to thank you personally, | 我很确定蓝钻石愿意亲自表达谢意 |
[03:31] | but you just missed her. | 但你刚好错过她了 |
[03:34] | Amethyst, take this human to the– | 紫晶 带这个人类去- |
[03:36] | Wait! | 等等! |
[03:37] | The thing is we’ve traveled so far, | 有件事 我们走了那么远 |
[03:40] | and it would be a shame to leave so quickly. | 如果就这么离开实在是可惜 |
[03:43] | Perhaps you’d grant us a tour of the facility? | 也许你能带我们参观一下设施? |
[03:46] | I would be honored. | 我非常荣幸 |
[03:47] | Right this way, Your Grand Clarity. | 来这里 伟大的璧下 |
[03:50] | Amethysts are to stay and guard the door. | 紫晶得留在这里看门 |
[03:52] | Uh, but… | 呃 但… |
[03:54] | The door. | 大门 |
[04:02] | Does your Pearl always walk next to you? | 你的珍珠总是与您肩并肩行走吗? |
[04:06] | I’ll just be right here. | 我在这就好 |
[04:09] | Hmm. Chatty. | 嗯 很贫嘛 |
[04:13] | This facility originally belonged to Pink Diamond | 此设施原来属于粉钻石 |
[04:15] | and houses and staffs the otherwise useless Quartzes | 收留并任用本来毫无用处的石英们 |
[04:18] | she produced on what was her colony. | 那些石英制造于她的殖民地 |
[04:21] | But Blue Diamond and her trusted Agate– | 但蓝钻石与她值得信赖的玛瑙- |
[04:24] | that’s me– | 也就是我- |
[04:25] | have been maintaining this place since the dawn of Era 2. | 自第二代的曙光后一直在维护这个地方 |
[04:33] | Is she going to do it, or should I say something? | 是她要做什么 还是我要先说什么? |
[04:36] | Oh. | 哦 |
[04:37] | Pearl, the door. | 珍珠 门 |
[04:39] | Hm? Oh! | 嗯? 噢! |
[04:40] | Right, right. | 好 好 |
[04:42] | I got it. | 我知道了 |
[04:45] | You are so patient with her. | 你对她真是有耐心啊 |
[04:47] | How do you do it? | 你是如何做到的? |
[04:48] | As a Sapphire, I know it will happen eventually. | 作为蓝宝石 我知道这肯定会发生的 |
[04:57] | That will be all. | 就这样吧 |
[04:59] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:00] | Hang in there. | 坚持一下 |
[05:02] | Do keep up, Pearl. | 跟上啊 珍珠 |
[05:07] | The bottom half of this structure | 这个设施的下半部分 |
[05:09] | is devoted entirely to specimen containment. | 完全关注于物种保存 |
[05:12] | Apparently, humans don’t take well to captivity. | 显然 人类不愿意被拘禁 |
[05:16] | But once you understand their needs, | 但只要你了解他们的需求 |
[05:18] | they’re easy to control. | 他们很容易控制 |
[05:20] | It’s tragic that Pink Diamond’s existence in this universe | 这真是个悲剧-粉钻在宇宙中的存在 |
[05:23] | ended up being so finite. | 居然如此有限 |
[05:25] | But what a selfless act for Blue Diamond | 但蓝钻的表现是如此无私 |
[05:28] | to step forward and spend her own time and energy | 愿意站出来花费自己的时间与精力 |
[05:31] | preserving this place in Pink Diamond’s memory. | 保存这个地方-只为纪念粉钻石 |
[05:34] | It’s a real testament to Blue Diamond’s merciful | 这是蓝钻石仁慈与友爱 |
[05:38] | and giving nature, don’t you think? | 真正的纪念碑 你不觉得吗? |
[05:40] | Uh, of course. | 呃 当然 |
[05:43] | Hold it together, Ruby. Our roles, remember? | 坚持住 红宝石 我们的角色 记得吗? |
[05:44] | And pass this way, the health reservation sector, | 然后走这里 是健康保留分区 |
[05:46] | Gotta Esteban it. | 一定要”艾斯呆板”住啊 |
[05:48] | And here, of course, is the human disposal chute. | 而这里 显然 是人类处理滑槽 |
[05:51] | Wha– | 什- |
[05:52] | H-How do get in the zoo? | 如-如何进入动物园? |
[05:54] | Oh, there it goes again with its hilarious noises. | 哦 又是那滑稽的噪音 |
[05:57] | So, how do you get in the zoo? | 那么 你是如何进入动物园的? |
[05:59] | Excellent question, Your Grand Clarity. | 非常好的问题 伟大的壁下 |
[06:02] | On the rare occasion that we would need | 在一些特别情况下 |
[06:04] | to enter the containment area, | 我们进入收容区域 |
[06:05] | we would do so via this service door. | 要通过这个维护大门 |
[06:08] | Dad. That door’s how we get to Dad. | 爸爸 这个门是我们找到爸爸的关键 |
[06:11] | We just need to come up with a distraction. | 我们只需要分散一下注意力 |
[06:13] | Got it! | 好的! |
[06:14] | As one-way access point, there are no risks of an escape. | 作为单向接入点 这里并没有发生逃脱的可能性 |
[06:17] | In fact, it’s only been used once for a human– | 实际上 只有一次这里被用于一个人类- |
[06:19] | Explosion! | 爆炸! |
[06:21] | Pardon me? | 对不起? |
[06:22] | Uh. | 呃… |
[06:23] | I just remembered I left the gravity engine idling. | 我刚想起来我忘了关掉引力引擎了 |
[06:27] | Sorry, my Sapphire, I’m so forgetful and disposable. | 对不起 蓝宝石 我真是健忘和廉价啊 |
[06:32] | What? | 这? |
[06:35] | …a foreseen turn of events. | …是一个我预见到的事件 |
[06:38] | Yes, it is going to overheat and explode. | 是的 它将会过热并爆炸 |
[06:41] | The damage will be massive. | 破坏会非常巨大 |
[06:43] | My word! | 我的钻石啊!! |
[06:44] | I don’t know why anyone trusts Rubies with those ships. | 我不知道为什么有人会将宇宙飞船托付给红宝石 |
[06:46] | This is what happens. | 这就是后果 |
[06:48] | If we hurry, we can disable the engine | 如果我们抓紧 我们能关掉引擎 |
[06:50] | before any damage is done. | 避免任何破坏 |
[06:52] | I should only take five minutes, | 我应该只要五分钟 |
[06:54] | so everyone be on your best behavior. | 所以每个人要做到行为规矩 |
[06:58] | Hm? | 嗯? |
[07:00] | Oh. | 噢! |
[07:02] | This way, Your Clarity. | 来这里 璧下 |
[07:04] | Although, I’m sure you don’t need my guidance. | 虽然 我确定你不需要我的指引 |
[07:08] | Argh! | 啊! |
[07:08] | I can’t believe all that stuff | 我才不信 |
[07:10] | about Blue Diamond being merciful! | 蓝钻石有那么仁慈! |
[07:12] | She’s a shatterer! | 她会粉碎宝石啊! |
[07:14] | She yelled at Sapphire! She hates Fusion! | 她对蓝宝石大喊大叫! 她憎恨融合! |
[07:17] | And love! | 还有爱! |
[07:18] | I know, Ruby, but we don’t have much time! | 我知道 红宝石 但我们并没有多少时间了! |
[07:21] | We have to open this door! | 我们得打开这道门! |
[07:22] | Right, right. | 好 好 |
[07:23] | Pearl, open it! | 珍珠 开门! |
[07:25] | Of course. What else am I good for? | 当然 我还会做什么? |
[07:30] | It’s different than the other ones. | 这个和其他的不一样 |
[07:37] | Aha! | 啊哈! |
[07:41] | I actually can’t figure this out at all. | 我其实根本理解不了这个 |
[07:43] | What?! | 什么?! |
[07:44] | But Pearl, you’re our hacker. | 但珍珠 你是团队里的骇客 |
[07:46] | We don’t have time for this! | 我们没那么多时间! |
[07:48] | Steven, help me open the door! | 史蒂文 帮我打开门! |
[07:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:50] | And Pearl, hack faster! | 还有 珍珠 骇得快点! |
[07:58] | I am so glad we’re almost back! | 我很高兴我们马上就回来了! |
[08:02] | I was really enjoying the tour! | 我真的很享受这次行程! |
[08:06] | Yes, I can tell by the tone of your voice. | 使得 我能从你的声音里听出来 |
[08:09] | Thank you so much again for averting that crisis. | 再次感谢你避免了这次危机 |
[08:15] | What is going on? | 发生了什么? |
[08:16] | Oh, well, I’m sure there’s a reasonable– | 哦 呃 我确定这有合理的解释- |
[08:19] | Did you see the Amethyst that did this? | 你们看到是哪个紫晶做的吗? |
[08:23] | Really, we have guests. | 我们可是有客人 |
[08:25] | Holly Blue Agate,-We have important news for you! | 霍利蓝玛瑙-我们有非常重要的消息给你! |
[08:28] | We do not run or shout in these hallways! | 我们在这些走廊中不能跑动或喧哗! |
[08:32] | I’m sorry, i-it’s just that– | 我对不起 只-只是- |
[08:33] | How am I supposed to know what you’re saying | 我怎么听出来你要说什么 |
[08:35] | when you’re mumbling? | 像你这样含混的话? |
[08:36] | Uh, I’m sorry, Holly Blue Agate, it’s just– | 呃 对不起 霍利蓝玛瑙 只是- |
[08:39] | Blue Diamond is on her way! | 蓝钻石要来这里! |
[08:41] | Oh, my stars! She’s back already? | 哦 我的星星啊! 她这就回来了? |
[08:44] | You two, best behavior! | 你们两个 注意举止! |
[08:47] | Shoulders squared! | 肩膀要平! |
[08:48] | Minds cleared! | 头脑专注! |
[08:50] | Backs straight! | 站直了! |
[08:51] | And surely, Blue Diamond | 而且 蓝钻石 |
[08:53] | will want to thank you personally | 肯定想亲自对您表达谢意 |
[08:55] | for this special delivery, Your Grand Clarity. | 非常感谢您的特别货物 伟大的璧下 |
[08:58] | Yes, I suppose she will. | 是的 我觉得她会的 |
[09:03] | Well don’t just stand there, you useless chunks of earth, | 那么别傻站在这里 你们这群没用的土包子 |
[09:06] | make yourself useful and escort that human | 做点实事 护送那个人类 |
[09:08] | to the assimilation bay! | 到同化隔间! |
[09:10] | But the tour. | 但是行程 |
[09:12] | Oh, Your Clarity, you flatter me. | 哦 璧下 您真是太抬举我了 |
[09:15] | But we really must get ready. | 但我们真的必须得做好准备了 |
[09:16] | Our Diamond will be here at any moment! | 我们的钻石随时都会到达! |
[09:19] | Let me go, you bigger Amethyst! | 放开我 你们这群大号的紫晶! |
[09:22] | Ha. These newer humans are so spunky. | 哈 这些新鲜的人类真是胆肥啊 |
[09:25] | In you go! | 进去吧! |
[09:48] | What the– | 这是- |
[09:50] | Uh… | 呃… |
[10:01] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[10:07] | Nope! | 不! |
[10:08] | I can do that myself. | 我自己会脱 |
[10:12] | I’ll just find my dad without pants. | 看样子只能光着身子找爸爸了 |
[10:28] | Loin cloths. | 兜裆布 |
[10:34] | Okay, what else, huh? What else you got for me? | 好吧 还有什么? 你们还想从我这里得到什么? |
[10:37] | I’m on that dad-mission adrenalin rush | 我现在处于老爸任务的肾上腺素模式 |
[10:39] | and ready for whatever space junk you have next. | 随时准备着对付你们接下来的太空狗屁呢 |
[10:42] | Futuristic cattle prods, human horseshoes– | 高科技赶牛棒 人用马掌- |
[10:45] | whatever you got, come and get me! | 随便你 来对付我啊! |
[11:01] | Huh? | 呃? |
[11:02] | What the– | 什么- |
[11:05] | What is this place? | 这是哪里? |
[11:07] | A-And where’s… | 而-而且爸爸在… |
[11:11] | Dad? | 这儿? |