时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 动物园 | |
[00:03] | presisco | |
[00:03] | presisco | |
[00:03] | presisco | |
[00:12] | Where am I now? | 我现在在哪? |
[00:18] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[00:19] | Huh? Steven? | 史蒂文? |
[00:21] | Dad, it’s you! | 爸爸 是你! |
[00:22] | Steven! My little man! | 史蒂文! 我的小子! |
[00:25] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[00:26] | When Blue Diamond took you, I got so scared. | 当蓝钻石抓走你时 我担心死了 |
[00:28] | And then the Gems said you might be in | 然后宝石人们说你可能 |
[00:30] | some horrible human zoo all chained up to a wall | 在那种非常恐怖的人类动物园里 被锁链束缚在墙边 |
[00:33] | doing tricks for peanuts. | 为了为了点花生而出丑 |
[00:36] | Hey, hey, it’s okay, schtu-ball. | 嘿 嘿 没什么 崽子 |
[00:38] | Your old man’s perfectly fine. | 你的老爸好得很 |
[00:40] | Wait, how’d you even get out here? | 等等 你们是怎么来到这的? |
[00:43] | We got on a Gem ship from Earth. | 我们在地球上有艘宝石人的太空飞船 |
[00:45] | I’ll tell you about it on the way home. | 我会在回家的路上详细跟你说 |
[00:46] | I got separated from the Gems. | 我和宝石人们分开了 |
[00:48] | We got to find them and bust you out of here. | 我们得找到她们并救你出去 |
[00:51] | Well, you’re not gonna get out that way. | 其实 从那里是出不去的 |
[00:53] | I’ve already tried. | 我已经试过了 |
[00:55] | What? | 什么? |
[00:56] | Well, there might be another way out if we can find it. | 那么 如果我们去找的话总会有条路的 |
[00:58] | Ga-reg! | 嘎雷格! |
[01:01] | Who is that with you? | 跟你在一起的是谁? |
[01:03] | Is this a new friend, Ga-reg? | 他是新朋友吗 嘎雷格? |
[01:05] | Wy-Six, Jay-Ten, this is– | Y6 J10 他是- |
[01:08] | Let me have my dad back already! | 老爸是我的! |
[01:10] | Hey, don’t be like that. Relax. | 嘿 别这样 放松点 |
[01:13] | These people have treated me so well since I got here. | 这些人在我来之后对我一直非常好 |
[01:16] | Wha? | 什么? |
[01:18] | Greetings, greetings. | 你好 你好 |
[01:19] | -Wow.-Hello, Ga-reg. | 你好 嘎雷格 |
[01:20] | -Wow, a new small friend.-Ga-reg. | 喔 一个新的小朋友-嘎雷格 |
[01:23] | Everyone, this is Steven. | 大家听着 这是史蒂文 |
[01:25] | He’s my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[01:27] | Uh, hi. | 呃 嗨 |
[01:29] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[01:31] | Thanks for braiding my dad’s hair. | 谢谢你们给我爸爸梳辫子 |
[01:33] | Steven, these people are the descendants of humans | 史蒂文 这些人是那些 |
[01:36] | brought here by Gems thousands of years ago. | 几千年前被宝石人带来的人类的后代 |
[01:39] | They’ve never seen the Earth before. | 他们从没见过地球 |
[01:41] | Isn’t that wild? | 这听起来很疯狂吧? |
[01:43] | Ste-van, Ga-reg has told stories of you. | 史蒂梵 嘎雷格讲过你的故事 |
[01:46] | “The bits, the bits!” | “薯条渣 薯条渣!” |
[01:48] | That’s you, right? | 那是你 对吧? |
[01:49] | The bits, the bits, the bits! | 薯条渣 薯条渣 薯条渣! |
[01:53] | Come on, say it. | 来啊 一起喊啊 |
[01:55] | Let’s get out of here. | 咱们走吧 |
[01:56] | We came across a door that leads into the zoo, | 我们之前见到了一扇连接着动物园的门 |
[01:58] | but we couldn’t open it from the other side. | 但是我们从外面打不开 |
[02:00] | Let’s find it and try to open it from in here. | 让我们找到并试着开启它吧 |
[02:03] | A door? Really? | 一扇门? 真的? |
[02:05] | All right. Let’s find it tonight. | 好吧 咱们今晚找找看 |
[02:07] | It’ll be easier to look for it after the routine. | 这会容易一些 如果是在”日常”后的话 |
[02:11] | Greeting, everyone. | 大家好 |
[02:13] | It’s time to start the daily routine. | 是时候开始”日常任务”了 |
[02:16] | Please enjoy your meal during this designated eating period. | 请在指定的用餐时间享用你的大餐! |
[02:20] | Who was that? | 那是谁? |
[02:21] | Ste-van does not know what a little voice is. | 史蒂梵不知道微语音是什么 |
[02:23] | Just like Ga-reg when he first arrived. | 就像嘎雷格刚来时一样 |
[02:28] | Our little voices guide us through life here. | 我们的微语音指引我们在这里的生活 |
[02:31] | You all must be hungry now. | 你们现在肯定都饿了 |
[02:33] | -Yes, yes.-We are. | -是的-我们都是 |
[02:35] | Um, Dad? | 呃 爸爸? |
[02:37] | Don’t worry, Steven. We’ll get out of here. | 别担心 史蒂文 我们会离开这里的 |
[02:39] | But for now, let’s just play along. | 但现在 让我们先融入这里 |
[02:46] | Here you go, Ga-reg. | 给你 嘎雷格 |
[02:47] | Oh, thank you. | 哦 谢谢 |
[02:48] | Ste-van, today the fruit is purple. | 史蒂梵 今天的水果是紫色的 |
[02:52] | Are you enjoying the food? | 你们喜欢食物吗? |
[02:53] | Oh, yes. | 噢 是的 |
[02:55] | How is the food? Is it good? | 食物怎么样? 好吃吗? |
[02:57] | Yes. It is delicious. | 当然 非常美味 |
[03:02] | Now it’s time to play. | 现在该玩耍了 |
[03:11] | Now, everyone, reach up like you’re going | 现在 每个人 将手伸出 就像你能 |
[03:14] | to touch outer space. | 触碰到太空 |
[03:15] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[03:16] | Reach up high. | 伸的高些 |
[03:18] | Wasn’t that fun? | 这很有趣吧? |
[03:19] | I have not had that much fun since yesterday! | 从昨天到现在我还没这么开心过 |
[03:23] | It’s time to stop and smell the flowers. | 现在该停下闻一闻花朵了 |
[03:27] | What if I don’t want to smell the flowers? | 如果我不想闻花朵呢? |
[03:30] | Why wouldn’t you want to do that? | 你为什么不想这么做呢? |
[03:37] | Time to clean up, everyone. | 该洗漱了 所有人 |
[03:39] | Let’s all take a refreshing bath. | 让我们洗个清爽的澡吧 |
[03:48] | Watch my splash, Ga-reg! | 看我的水花 嘎雷格! |
[03:54] | Nice one! | 不错! |
[03:55] | Ga-reg, watch mine! | 嘎雷格 看我的! |
[04:00] | Those are the tiniest splashes I’ve ever seen. | 那是我见过的最小的水花 |
[04:02] | Watch this. | 看这个 |
[04:05] | Hey, Wy-Six,-you ever heard of a cannonball? | 嘿 Y6 你听说过入水炮弹吗? |
[04:08] | I’ve never heard it. | 从来没听过 |
[04:10] | Tell me what it is. | 跟我说说呗 |
[04:11] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[04:12] | I’ll show you. | 我会表演给你看 |
[04:14] | Cannonball! | 入水炮弹! |
[04:17] | -Cannonball!-Cannonball! | -入水炮弹!-入水炮弹! |
[04:21] | Wouldn’t you like to clean off in the pool? | 你不想到游泳池里清洁一下吗? |
[04:23] | All right, all right. | 好吧 |
[04:26] | Yeah! Cannonball! | 入水炮弹! |
[04:29] | Hey, you hanging in there? | 嘿 你还好吗? |
[04:31] | I can’t believe this. They’re all so happy. | 我没法理解 他们都那么开心 |
[04:34] | It’s like they don’t even know that they’re trapped here. | 就好像他们不知道自己被困在这里一样 |
[04:37] | Well, of course they don’t. | 其实 他们当然不知道 |
[04:39] | They’ve never been anywhere else. | 他们没去过其他地方 |
[04:41] | They love it here.-I mean, look at this place. | 他们喜欢在这里 我是指 你看看这个地方 |
[04:43] | Can you blame them? | 你能怪他们吗? |
[04:44] | They’ve got everything they need, | 他们有所需的一切 |
[04:45] | and they never have to worry about a thing. | 而且不需要为任何事担心 |
[04:48] | I guess you’re right. | 我觉得你是对的 |
[04:55] | And now it’s time to say good night. | 现在该”晚安”了 |
[04:59] | Good night, everyone. | 晚安 各位 |
[05:00] | Sweet dreams.- | 睡个好觉 |
[05:02] | Geez, I sure am tired from doing a whole lot of nothing. | 天哪 划了一天水居然还累了 |
[05:06] | Well, good night, schtu-ball. | 那么 晚安 崽子 |
[05:10] | Dad. Now’s our chance to get out. | 爸爸 现在是我们逃出去的时候 |
[05:15] | Man, little voice has really got me | 天 微语音真的让我 |
[05:16] | on that zooman sleep schedule. | 接受了动物园人的作息时间了 |
[05:19] | Oh. | 哦 |
[05:21] | Is that… | 这是… |
[05:23] | It’s the door. | 这是大门 |
[05:24] | Great. How do we get it open? | 好 那么我们该怎么打开它呢? |
[05:31] | Ga-reg! | 嘎雷格! |
[05:32] | Oh! | 哦! |
[05:33] | Ste-van! | 史蒂梵! |
[05:33] | Huh? | 蛤? |
[05:34] | So you’re the ones making the noise. | 原来是你们制造的噪音 |
[05:36] | What are you doing? | 你们在做什么? |
[05:38] | Is it a game? | 这是个游戏吗? |
[05:39] | Can we play, too? | 我们能一起玩吗? |
[05:40] | It’s not a game. | 这不是游戏 |
[05:42] | We need to get this door open. | 我们得想方法让门打开 |
[05:44] | What is a door? | “门”是什么? |
[05:45] | Like, this part of the wall but open. | 就是 墙的一部分 但能开 |
[05:49] | Walls don’t open. | 墙不会开 |
[05:51] | They’re walls. | 墙就是墙 |
[05:52] | There is a story of an opening wall. | 有个关于会开的墙的故事 |
[05:55] | A very long time a go, a Gem came through a wall hole | 很久以前 一个宝石人从墙洞走进来 |
[05:59] | to help someone who was hurt. | 帮助一个受伤的人 |
[06:01] | What do you mean hurt? | 你说的”受伤”指什么? |
[06:04] | I don’t know. I don’t know what hurt is. | 我不知道 我不知道什么叫”受伤” |
[06:07] | I know what hurt is! | 我知道”受伤”! |
[06:09] | You do? | 你知道? |
[06:10] | Um, it’s like when you feel bad. | 呃 就像你感觉很难受 |
[06:14] | Bad? | 难受? |
[06:15] | Yes, like, the opposite of good. | 对 就像 好的对立面 |
[06:17] | If that’s the only way out, then, Dad, | 如果那是唯一的方法 那么 爸爸 |
[06:19] | slug me in the face. | 狠狠的打我脸吧 |
[06:21] | What?! I’m not gonna hit you! | 什么?! 我才不会打你呢! |
[06:24] | It’s our ticket out of here. | 这是我们的出路 |
[06:25] | One of us has to get hurt. | 我们中的一个得受伤 |
[06:27] | Okay, well, then you hit me. | 好吧 那么 你打我吧 |
[06:30] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[06:31] | Yeah. I’ll take one for the team. | 当然 我愿意为团队挨揍 |
[06:39] | Come on, give me all you got. | 来吧 使出全力打我吧 |
[06:41] | I can take it. | 我能承受的 |
[06:47] | Cannonball! | 入水炮弹! |
[06:50] | Uh, how was that? | 呃 怎么样? |
[06:52] | Good. | 可以 |
[06:52] | Anyone coming? | 有人来吗? |
[06:54] | Doesn’t look like it. | 看起来不像 |
[06:56] | Should I try it again? | 我该再试一次吗? |
[06:58] | There won’t be anything left to rescue if you do. | 如果再来一次 就没什么需要解救了 |
[07:01] | What do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么办? |
[07:04] | Whatever she says. | 看她说什么了 |
[07:06] | It is time for the choosening. | 现在是”天选”的时候了 |
[07:09] | Please gather around the circle of choosening. | 请在”天选”的圈子处集合 |
[07:12] | Ste-van, Ga-reg, the choosening will start soon. | 史蒂梵 嘎雷格 “天选”马上就要开始了 |
[07:15] | Come with us. It’s–it’s finally time! | 跟我们去吧 总算-总算要来了! |
[07:21] | Ga-reg, step into the circle with us. | 嘎雷格 跟我们一起走到圈子里 |
[07:24] | Is it somebody’s birthday? | 这是某人的生日吗? |
[07:25] | Ste-van, wait here until the choosening is complete. | 史蒂梵 在这里等着 直到”天选”结束 |
[07:29] | The choosening is a very special event to us. | “天选”对我们是非常特别的活动 |
[07:33] | We’re glad to have you with us at such a wonderful time. | 我们很高兴在这么好的时刻你能来 |
[07:36] | Glad to be here. | 很高兴来这里 |
[07:38] | Let the choosening begin. | 让”天选”开始吧 |
[07:44] | U12, please step into the center of the circle. | U12 请站到圈子的中央 |
[07:50] | -F3…-Huh? | F3…哈? |
[07:51] | …please step into the center of the circle. | 请站到圈子中央 |
[07:54] | You have been choosened for each other. | 你们已经被”天选”为一对了 |
[07:57] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[07:58] | Is this some kind of matchmaking thing?! | 这不是强行配对吗? |
[08:02] | There’s always a catch to these utopias. | 这类乌托邦总有漏洞 |
[08:05] | Ga-reg, whoever is choosen for you will be very lucky. | 嘎雷格 不管是谁被”天选”给你 都非常幸运 |
[08:10] | Jay-Ten, please step into the center of the circle. | J10 请站到圈子中央 |
[08:13] | Oh, boy. | 哦 天哪 |
[08:14] | Steven, help me. | 史蒂文 帮帮我 |
[08:17] | Don’t worry, Dad. | 别担心 爸爸 |
[08:18] | You’re new here, so maybe you won’t get choosened. | 你是新来的 也许你不会被”天选” |
[08:21] | Right. | 对啊 |
[08:22] | Ga-reg. | 嘎雷格 |
[08:23] | Please step into the center of the circle. | 请站到圈子中央 |
[08:26] | Hold on, maybe there’s been a mistake. | 等等 也许这是个意外 |
[08:29] | Ga-reg, Jay-Ten is waiting for you. | 嘎雷格 J10在等你啊 |
[08:33] | I see what is going on here. | 我能看出来发生什么了 |
[08:36] | You do? | 你确定? |
[08:37] | You are just shy! | 你只是害羞啦! |
[08:38] | Huh? | 呃? |
[08:39] | Do not worry about it. | 别担心 |
[08:42] | Now touch hands. | 现在请接触对方的手 |
[08:45] | Hold on! This isn’t how it works on Earth! | 等等! 在地球上不是这样的! |
[08:50] | I don’t want to be told who to be choosened with. | 我不想被告知我和谁是”天选”的 |
[08:53] | Ga-reg, this makes no sense. | 嘎雷格 这毫无道理 |
[08:56] | Why wouldn’t you want to be choosened? | 为什么你不想被”天选”? |
[08:58] | Look, back on Earth, there was no voice | 你看 在地球上 就没有语音 |
[09:00] | to tell you who to be with. | 告诉你该跟谁在一起 |
[09:02] | It was your own decision. | 这是你自己的选择 |
[09:04] | My mom and dad didn’t get together | 我母亲和父亲走到一起 |
[09:06] | because someone told them to. | 并不是因为有人告诉他们如此 |
[09:08] | They spent time getting to know one another and fell in love. | 他们花时间了解对方并坠入爱河 |
[09:12] | They choosened each other ’cause that’s what they choosed. | 他们”天选”了对方 因为这是他们自己的选择 |
[09:15] | Hmm, I see. | 嗯 我知道了 |
[09:17] | If that’s how it’s done on Earth, then… | 如果在地球上是这样 那么… |
[09:20] | I choose Ga-reg. | 我选择嘎雷格 |
[09:21] | And I also choose Ga-reg. | 我也选择嘎雷格! |
[09:26] | Wait! | 等等! |
[09:27] | I get a say in this, too. | 我也得说句话 |
[09:29] | You’re all very nice, and I’m flattered, and yes, | 你们都非常好 而且我很荣幸 而且是的 |
[09:33] | you get to choose whoever you want, | 你们可以选择任何想要的人 |
[09:35] | but I also get to say that I choose | 但我也得说我选择 |
[09:39] | um…none of you. | 呃…不是你们中的任何一个 |
[09:48] | Whoa! Hey, don’t cry. | 喔! 嘿 别哭啊 |
[09:51] | You can choose someone else. | 你们可以选择其他人 |
[09:53] | I feel not good. | 我感觉不好 |
[09:56] | I feel bad. | 我感觉很糟 |
[09:58] | Could this be–is this hurt? | 这就是-就是受伤吗? |
[10:02] | Why would Ga-reg hurt us? | 为什么嘎雷格要伤害我们? |
[10:05] | Take this hurt away. | 将伤害带走吧 |
[10:07] | I choosen to take my dad and run away. | 我”天选”带着我爸逃跑 |
[10:14] | Watch out for that–oof! | 看着点那个-呕! |
[10:20] | I haven’t broken this many hearts since I had all my hair. | 我从还有所有头发开始就没伤过这么多人的心 |
[10:27] | Hey, get back here. | 嘿 快回来 |
[10:29] | This is nuts. | 这真是疯了 |
[10:32] | Just come down! | 赶快下来吧! |
[10:34] | Let’s talk about it. | 让我们谈谈 |
[10:36] | I’ll never choosen again! | 我再也不会”天选”了! |
[10:38] | Sure you will. | 当然你会的 |
[10:39] | Hey, that door’s still open. | 嘿 那扇门还开着 |
[10:42] | This might be our only chance. | 这可能是我们唯一的机会了 |
[10:45] | Oh, no, you don’t. | 哦 不 别妄想了 |
[10:47] | Put us down! | 放我们下来! |
[10:48] | You two are in big trouble. | 你们两个麻烦大了 |