| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | ♪ We ♪ are the crystal | 我们 是水晶 |
| [00:03] | ♪ gems | 战士 |
| [00:04] | ♪ we’ll always save the day | 我们总能拯救世界 |
| [00:06] | ♪ and if you think we can’t, ♪ | 如果你认为我们不行 |
| [00:09] | ♪ we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到方法 |
| [00:12] | ♪ that’s why the people | 这就是为什么这个世界 |
| [00:13] | ♪ of this world | 的人 |
| [00:16] | ♪ believe in | 相信 |
| [00:17] | ♪ Garnet | 石榴 |
| [00:18] | ♪ Amethyst | 紫晶 |
| [00:19] | ♪ and Pearl | 和珍珠 |
| [00:21] | and Steven! | 和史蒂文! |
| [00:25] | presisco | |
| [00:25] | presisco | |
| [00:29] | These the ones? | 是他们吗? |
| [00:34] | \ Steven! Greg! | 史蒂文! 格雷格! |
| [00:37] | They found me out! | 他们揭穿我了! |
| [00:38] | Amethyst! | 紫晶! |
| [00:39] | You won’t believe what I’ve been through. | 你根本无法想象我经历了什么 |
| [00:42] | These Amethysts, they’re really, really… | 这些紫晶们 她们真的 真的… |
| [00:45] | great! | …棒极了! |
| [00:47] | What?! | 蛤?! |
| [00:50] | Your faces! | 瞧你那张脸! |
| [00:52] | You were right! That was priceless! | 你说对了! 这太好笑啦! |
| [00:55] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry! I had to! | 抱歉 抱歉! 我忍不住! |
| [00:59] | What are you wearing? | 你穿的什么玩意儿? |
| [01:01] | Greg! This is a good look for you. | 格雷格! 你这身真不错 |
| [01:03] | What is going on? | 都发生了些什么? |
| [01:04] | These Amethysts, they’re all from Earth! | 这些紫晶都来自地球! |
| [01:06] | They’re from the Prime Kindergarten! | 她们都来自主宝宝基地! |
| [01:09] | Wait! Hey, 8XL! | 等等! 嘿 8XL! |
| [01:10] | Yeah? | 怎么了? |
| [01:11] | You guys, I’m an 8! | 伙计们 我也来自8号区! |
| [01:13] | Tell them. Tell them! | 快告诉他们. 快告诉他们! |
| [01:14] | The amethyst under me never popped out. | 在我下面的那块紫晶一直都没有出土 |
| [01:16] | We were all waiting, and–pfft–nothing. | 我们等了好久但…噗–什么都没发生 |
| [01:18] | I’m 8XM! Facet 5, cut 8XM–that’s me! | 我是8XM! 刻面5 切面8XM–就是我! |
| [01:21] | This is 8XG, this is 8XH. | 这是8XG 这是8XH |
| [01:23] | I’m J.- | 我是J |
| [01:24] | Sorry! I’m worse than Holly Blue! | 啊 臭记性! 抱歉! 我比霍利蓝还健忘! |
| [01:27] | Aren’t we all? | 咱们都一样啦? |
| [01:30] | Prime, prime, prime. | 主基地 主基地 主基地 |
| [01:32] | You Amethysts are so cliquey. | 你们这群紫晶真排外 |
| [01:34] | Skinny’s a Jasper! | 瘦子她是个铁石英! |
| [01:36] | There are Gems here from the Beta Kindergarten, too! | 这里也有来自副宝宝基地的宝石! |
| [01:38] | Hey, where’s Carnelian? | 嘿 红玉髓跑哪去了? |
| [01:40] | Celebrating. | 正在庆祝呢 |
| [01:41] | I’m not the shortest anymore! | 我再也不是最矮的那个咯! |
| [01:45] | This is unreal. | 这太不真实了 |
| [01:47] | Hey! | 嘿! |
| [01:48] | Please, if you don’t mind me asking, | 拜托了 如果你们不介意我想问 |
| [01:50] | we really need your help. | 我们真的需要你们的帮助 |
| [01:51] | We came in with Sapphire, Ruby, and Pearl, | 我们和蓝宝石 红宝石 还有珍珠走失了 |
| [01:53] | we’ve got to find them and get out of– | 我们得找到他们 然后离开– |
| [01:55] | It’ll only be a moment. | 请稍等片刻 |
| [01:58] | What are you all doing in here?! | 你们在这儿干嘛呢?! |
| [02:00] | Get to your stations! | 快去你们各自的岗位站好! |
| [02:01] | Even you hideous off-color betas! | 包括你们两个丑陋掉色的副基地来的! |
| [02:03] | Get out of your cubbies and into your places! | 滚出你们的鸽棚 赶快回到岗位上! |
| [02:06] | It’s the least you can do for the Diamond | 这是你们唯一能报答钻石们的大恩大德的机会 |
| [02:08] | that kept your worthless, sorry Gems in service! | 让你们这群没用的可悲的宝石有用武之地 |
| [02:11] | That’s right–Blue is back already! | 没错–蓝钻已经回来了! |
| [02:14] | Now go pretend your filthy vein of Quartz | 看看你们这些肮脏的石英 |
| [02:18] | is capable of gratitude! | 能不能装着有点感激之情! |
| [02:22] | Go, go, go! | 快去 快去 快去! |
| [02:25] | Disperse! My Diamond is waiting! | 分散队形! 我的钻石还在等着呢! |
| [02:27] | Run! Just run! | 跑! 赶快跑! |
| [02:28] | I’ll find you! Go! | 我会找到你们的! 快跑! |
| [02:36] | Who bubbled all these Gems? | 是谁用泡泡封起了这些宝石? |
| [02:44] | Wow! | 哇哦! |
| [02:45] | It’s kind of like a birthday party in here. | 这里就像个生日派对 |
| [02:49] | Oh, no! | 哦不! |
| [02:50] | We got to hide! | 我们得藏起来! |
| [02:55] | Pearl, close the door. | 珍珠 关门 |
| [03:06] | Please tell me you’re joking. | 求你告诉我你在开玩笑 |
| [03:10] | You only just left, and you’re already back? | 你刚离开这里 就又回来了? |
| [03:13] | Yellow! W-What are you doing here? | 黄钻! 你-你在这里做什么? |
| [03:15] | I’m here to bring you back to reality, Blue. | 我来带你回到现实世界 蓝 |
| [03:18] | I’m fine. | 我不需要 |
| [03:19] | Just leave me alone. | 让我独自待会 |
| [03:21] | It’s been thousands of years, Blue, | 已经过去几千年了 蓝 |
| [03:23] | and you still can’t bring yourself to destroy these Gems? | 你还是没法下手摧毁这些宝石? |
| [03:26] | She was shattered by a Rose Quartz! | 她是被一颗玫瑰石英粉碎的! |
| [03:29] | The entire cut of Gem deserves the same fate! | 所有同种的玫瑰石英都该接受同样的命运! |
| [03:32] | But they were hers. | 但她们是…她的 |
| [03:33] | They should be wiped out of existence, | 她们应该从这世上彻底消失 |
| [03:35] | not kept safe in bubbles! | 而不是安逸地躺在泡泡里! |
| [03:38] | Yellow, she made them. | 黄 她创造了她们 |
| [03:39] | This is all we have left of her– | 这是我们仅有的…她的遗物– |
| [03:42] | these Gems, this place, and the Earth. | 这些宝石 这个宫殿 和地球 |
| [03:45] | I thought we agreed we need to put that planet | 我想我们应该已经达成共识了 |
| [03:47] | and this whole debacle behind us. | 我们要忘却那颗星球 走出这座废墟 |
| [03:50] | Why can’t you just let me grieve? | 你为什么就不能让我独自哀悼呢? |
| [03:53] | You can’t keep coming here forever! | 你不能一直回来这里! |
| [03:55] | Why not? | 为什么不能? |
| [03:58] | Pearl, do something. | 珍珠 做些什么 |
| [03:59] | Sing for her. Make her feel better. | 唱首歌 安慰一下她 |
| [04:02] | Yes, my Diamond! | 好的 我的钻石! |
| [04:03] | Ahem. | 咳咳 |
| [04:05] | Ahem! | 咳咳! |
| [04:06] | Uh…oh. | 呃…哦 |
| [04:09] | ♪ Aah haa haa, aah haa haa ♪ | 啊~哈哈 啊~哈哈 |
| [04:12] | ♪ Aah haa haa haa haa haa haa ♪ | 啊~哈哈~哈哈~哈哈 |
| [04:15] | ♪ Aah haa haa, aah haa haa ♪ | 啊~哈哈 啊~哈哈 |
| [04:18] | ♪ Aah haa haa haa haa haa haa haa haaaaaa ♪ | 啊~哈哈~哈哈~哈哈~哈~哈~~ |
| [04:24] | ♪ Why would you want to be here? ♪ | 你为何要在此停留? |
| [04:27] | ♪ What do you ever see here? | 在这能看到什么? |
| [04:31] | ♪ That doesn’t make you feel worse than you do? ♪ | 这岂不让你更加悲伤? |
| [04:34] | ♪ And tell me, what’s the use of feeling, Blue? ♪ | 请说 情感用处是何 蓝? |
| [04:39] | ♪ Why would you want to employ her♪ | 为何你想雇佣那些 |
| [04:43] | ♪ subjects that destroyed her? | 毁灭她的遗物? |
| [04:47] | ♪ Why keep up her silly zoo? | 何苦维护动物园? |
| [04:49] | ♪ Oh, tell me | 哦 请说 |
| [04:50] | ♪ What’s the use of feeling, Blue? ♪ | 情感用处是何 蓝? |
| [04:54] | ♪ An army has a use, they can go and fight a war ♪ | 军队有用处 能进行一场战争 |
| [04:58] | ♪ A Sapphire has a use, she can tell you what it’s for ♪ | 蓝宝石有用处 她可以见时知己 |
| [05:01] | ♪ An Agate terrifies, a Lapis terraforms ♪ | 蓝玛瑙能慑人 青金石能塑星 |
| [05:05] | ♪ Where’s their Diamond when they need her, Blue? ♪ | 当她们需要钻石时你在哪 蓝? |
| [05:07] | ♪ You’ve got to be a leader, Blue ♪ | 你必须要挺起胸来 蓝 |
| [05:10] | ♪ Yes, of course, we still love her ♪ | 对 当然 我们还爱她 |
| [05:13] | ♪ And we’re always thinking of her ♪ | 而且永不会忘记她 |
| [05:17] | ♪ But now there’s nothing we can do ♪ | 但空是怀念没有用 |
| [05:19] | ♪ So tell me | 那请说 |
| [05:21] | ♪ What’s the use of feeling? ♪ | 情感用处是何? |
| [05:23] | ♪ What’s the use of feeling? ♪ | 情感用处是何? |
| [05:25] | ♪ What’s the use of feeling, Blue? ♪ | 情感用处是何 蓝? |
| [05:28] | ♪ Ohh | 哦 |
| [05:30] | ♪ How can you stand to be here with it all? ♪ | 你怎能做到面对这里 |
| [05:34] | ♪ Here with it all | 面对这里 |
| [05:36] | ♪ Drowning in all this regret? | 被自己的悔恨淹没? |
| [05:40] | ♪ Wouldn’t you rather forget her? ♪ | 忘记她不是更好吗? |
| [05:43] | ♪ Ohhh | 哦~哦 |
| [05:45] | ♪ Won’t it be grand to get rid of it all? ♪ | 难道不更应抛下过去? |
| [05:49] | ♪ Rid of it all | 抛下过去 |
| [05:51] | ♪ Let’s make a plan of attack | 让我们准备进攻 |
| [05:55] | ♪ Start looking forward and stop looking back ♪ | 停止回首然后展望未来 |
| [05:58] | ♪ Oh | 哦 |
| [05:59] | ♪ yes, of course, we still love her | 对 当然 我们还爱着她 |
| [06:02] | ♪ And we’re always thinking of her ♪ | 而且永不会忘记她 |
| [06:06] | ♪ Don’t you know I miss her, too? ♪ | 我其实也在想着她 |
| [06:11] | ♪ But tell me | 但请说 |
| [06:13] | ♪ What’s the use of feeling? ♪ | 感情用处是何? |
| [06:16] | ♪ What’s the use of feeling? ♪ | 感情用处是何? |
| [06:18] | ♪ What’s the use of feeling? ♪ | 感情用处是何? |
| [06:21] | ♪ Hmm hmm hmm, hmm hmm hmm | 嗯~哼哼 嗯~哼哼 |
| [06:24] | ♪ Hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmmmmm ♪ | 嗯~哼哼~哼哼~哼哼~哼~哼~~ |
| [06:37] | And we have arrived. | 我们到了 |
| [06:38] | That will be all, Pearl. | 退下吧 珍珠 |
| [06:43] | My Diamond. | 我的钻石 |
| [06:45] | My gracious, wondrous, luminous, lustrous Diamond. | 我高贵的优雅的不可思议光辉夺目的钻石… |
| [06:49] | Sss? | …们? |
| [06:51] | Oh, my! | 哦 我的天! |
| [06:52] | It’s truly an honor to bask in your radiance…ses. | 这真是我莫大的荣耀 能沐浴您们的光辉…们 |
| [06:57] | Get to the point, Agate. | 讲重点 玛瑙 |
| [06:59] | Yes, of course. My deepest apologies. | 是的 当然 允我致以最诚挚的歉意 |
| [07:01] | You’ll be pleased to know that your Sapphire | 您一定很乐意得知您的蓝宝石 |
| [07:03] | has completed your special delivery. | 已经将您的货物安全送达 |
| [07:06] | What special delivery? | 什么货物? |
| [07:08] | Um, the special delivery | 呃 那个特殊的 |
| [07:10] | you requested from Earth, of course. | 您要求的来自地球的货物 |
| [07:13] | I never asked any Sapphire to go to Earth. | 我从未要求过任何蓝宝石去地球 |
| [07:17] | I… | 我… |
| [07:19] | Um… | 呃… |
| [07:20] | Oh, no! She’s freezing up! | 哦不! 她开始结冰了! |
| [07:25] | My…future vision foresaw you, my Diamond, | 我的…预知能力看到了您 我的钻石 |
| [07:30] | desiring more…humans for the zoo. | 会希望有更多…人类来到这个动物园 |
| [07:34] | So I…acted accordingly. | 所以我…就擅自行事了 |
| [07:40] | It’s true. | 这是真的 |
| [07:41] | The window for preserving Earth specimens is closing. | 保留地球标本的最佳时机已经快结束了 |
| [07:45] | Phew! | 咻 |
| [07:46] | Is that what you want? | 这就是你想要的? |
| [07:48] | Sapphire, has the cluster emerged yet? | 蓝宝石 融合体出土了吗? |
| [07:50] | No, it has not. | 不 它还没有 |
| [07:52] | Then there’s still time. | 那么我们还有时间 |
| [07:53] | That will be all. | 就这样吧 |
| [07:56] | My Diamonds. | 我的钻石们 |
| [08:08] | Two Diamonds?! | 两颗钻石?! |
| [08:09] | I can’t believe it! Can you believe it? | 我不敢相信! 你能相信吗? |
| [08:11] | Oh, well, of course you can. | 哦 这个 你当然可以相信 |
| [08:12] | You probably foresaw the whole thing. | 你估计已经预见到一切了 |
| [08:14] | Of course! No surprises here. | 当然! 一点都不惊讶 |
| [08:17] | I never expected to see Yellow Diamond in person. | 我从未想过能亲眼见到黄钻 |
| [08:22] | What a commanding presence. | 多么威严啊 |
| [08:23] | You can just feel strength and confidence | 你能在她身上直接感受到 |
| [08:26] | radiating from her. | 那份力量和自信 |
| [08:28] | Don’t misunderstand me, of course. | 不要误会我 当然了 |
| [08:30] | I’ll always be in Blue’s confidence, | 我永远都会衷心于蓝钻 |
| [08:32] | but if I had been made for Yellow, | 但如果我生来为黄钻效力 |
| [08:34] | you wouldn’t see me complaining. | 我也不会有怨言的 |
| [08:37] | I do hope they appreciate all my hard work | 我希望她们会欣赏我 |
| [08:40] | to preserve the Pink Diamond legacy. | 辛苦保留下的粉钻的遗产 |
| [08:42] | It would really make it worth being stationed here | 这样我被分配到这里 |
| [08:45] | with these sorry excuses for Gems. | 指挥这些可悲的宝石们也值了 |
| [08:47] | Ohhh! It’s a shame, though. | 哦! 当然 太可惜了 |
| [08:49] | This out post is so remote. | 这个哨位太偏远了 |
| [08:51] | I was beginning to think we’d been forgotten. | 我甚至开始觉得我们被遗忘了 |
| [08:55] | But we haven’t! | 但我们还没有! |
| [08:56] | Two Diamonds–one day! | 见到两颗钻石–在同一天里! |
| [08:59] | What an honor. | 多大的荣誉啊 |
| [09:01] | I don’t think anything could spoil this for me. | 没什么能搅乱我心情了 |
| [09:09] | What…is… | 这…是…… |
| [09:11] | the meaning of this?! | 什么意思?! |
| [09:14] | Why are these two outside the containment area?! | 这两只怎么逃离控制区域了?! |
| [09:18] | Holly Blue, I can explain. | 霍利蓝玛瑙 我可以解释 |
| [09:20] | No need, your Clarity. | 不需要了 您的明晰 |
| [09:21] | Not even you could have foreseen | 即便是您都无法预料到 |
| [09:23] | how incompetent these Amethysts are. | 这些紫晶有多不可靠! |
| [09:26] | Well, if you want something done right, | 当然 如果想让一切走上正路 |
| [09:28] | you just do it yourself. | 你只能亲自动手 |
| [09:32] | You two are coming with me! | 你们两个跟我走! |
| [09:40] | Garnet! | 石榴! |
| [09:41] | Steven, get Greg on board! | 史蒂文 带格雷格上船! |
| [09:43] | Yes, please! | 好的 拜托了! |
| [09:44] | We’ll handle this noise. | 交给我们吧 |
| [09:51] | Ooooooh! | 哦哦哦! |
| [09:53] | I’ve been waiting to do this all day. | 这一天我等了好久了 |
| [09:55] | Unh! | 呃! |
| [09:59] | What are you doing?! They’re traitors! | 你们在干什么呢?! 她们是叛徒! |
| [10:01] | Destroy them! | 毁掉她们! |
| [10:03] | Bye! Bye!–Bye!-Bye! | 再见! 再见! 再见! |
| [10:07] | Famethyst for life! | 紫晶一家万岁! |
| [10:09] | I’ll report you to the Diamonds! | 我会向钻石通报你们的! |
| [10:11] | All of you! You’ll all be shattered! | 你们全部! 全部都会被粉碎! |
| [10:13] | You’re really gonna tell the Diamonds | 你真的打算告诉钻石们 |
| [10:15] | that you allowed a band of traitorous rebels | 你允许了一群叛军 |
| [10:18] | to infiltrate a highly secure facility | 进了一个戒备森严的机构 |
| [10:20] | and escape from right under your careful watch? | 然后又在你眼皮底下溜走了? |
| [10:25] | Doesn’t sound like a wise thing to do, Holly Blue. | 听上去不像什么明智之举哦 霍利 |
| [10:29] | So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut. | 所以为了你自己 管好你的嘴巴 |
| [10:34] | That will be all. | 就这样吧 |
| [10:44] | Thanks so much for coming to get me. | 太谢谢你们来救我了 |
| [10:46] | That has to be like the third-craziest weekend I’ve ever had. | 这算是我人生中第三疯狂的周末了 |
| [10:51] | Dad, I’m really sorry I got you into all this. | 爸爸 对不起 我让你卷入了这一切 |
| [10:54] | This whole thing started cause I wanted answers. | 这一切都只是因为我的好奇心 |
| [10:58] | You don’t have to be sorry about a thing. | 你不用为任何事感到抱歉 |
| [11:00] | I hope you found what you were looking for. | 我希望你找到了你想要的 |
| [11:03] | I did. | 我找到了 |
| [11:04] | I found you. | 我找到了你 |