时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 新晋的 水晶 宝石 | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:09] | Oh! Good, old natural sand! | 噢! 还是天然的沙踩起来自在 |
[00:12] | That fancy zoo sand was too fine for me. | 我实在消受不起动物园的高级沙 |
[00:15] | Hey! Steven! | 嘿! 史蒂文! |
[00:17] | Connie! | 康妮! |
[00:18] | You’re back, and you’re okay! | 你们回来了! 而且平安无事! |
[00:21] | Did you get your ears pierced? | 你去穿了耳洞呀? |
[00:23] | Oh, man, you’re not gonna believe what happened! | 你不会相信我们都遭遇了什么! |
[00:26] | We went to a far-off space station, | 我们去了遥远的太空站 |
[00:28] | we made some new friends, we warped the space-time continuum! | 交了些新朋友 还扭曲了时空! |
[00:31] | I’m sorry we left you behind. | 没带你一起走真是抱歉 |
[00:33] | It’s okay. You were really worried about your dad. | 没关系啦 你当时急着找回你爸 |
[00:36] | I’m just glad you’re all back safe. | 你们平安回来我就安心了 |
[00:38] | Yep–all thanks to this guy. | 没错! 多亏了这个小家伙 |
[00:40] | Did anything happen while we were gone? | 我们不在的时候有出什么事吗? |
[00:43] | Uh…Lion behaved himself, | 呃…狮子表现的很乖 |
[00:45] | I restocked all the cereal and washed all the towels. | 我给家里买了麦片 还把毛巾通通洗了洗 |
[00:49] | Sounds like everything went well. | 听起来一切安好啊 |
[00:51] | Well, there was a little trouble… | 这个嘛 是有一个插曲啦… |
[00:55] | When I got that call from you, | 接到你的电话时 |
[00:56] | I could tell you had a lot going on. | 我就知道肯定发生了不少事情 |
[00:58] | Dad’s in trouble and we need | 爸爸身陷困境 |
[00:59] | to go into space to get him back! | 而且我们得前往太空将他带回来 |
[01:01] | I can get there in 15. | 我15分钟到 |
[01:03] | Or actually maybe 20, 25 ’cause I might have to take the bus– | 不 也许20-25分钟 我可能要搭公车过去– |
[01:06] | There’s no time! We’re going right now. | 没时间了! 我们现在就得走 |
[01:08] | Just protect Beach City for me while we’re gone! | 一定要在我们离开后保护好沙滩市! |
[01:10] | You can count on me! | 放心交给我吧! |
[01:12] | It was a big job for one person, | 这不是只身能轻松挑起的担子 |
[01:15] | but I felt up to the challenge. | 但我乐于接受挑战 |
[01:17] | I made my way over to your house, | 当我抵达你家时 |
[01:19] | and that’s when I realized… | 进门的那一刻便发现… |
[01:21] | I wasn’t alone. | 里头有不速之客 |
[01:25] | Hyah! | 喝! |
[01:26] | Uh, don’t you knock? | 你都不敲门的吗? |
[01:28] | Weirdo. | 没礼貌 |
[01:30] | Lapis? Peridot? | 橄榄石? 青金石? |
[01:31] | What are you doing here? | 你们在厕所干嘛? |
[01:33] | Just showing off my old room to– | 炫耀我的旧居给我– |
[01:36] | Oh, wait. | 不 等等 |
[01:37] | Actually, that’s none of your business! | 我们做什么关你什么事! |
[01:39] | Who is this, and what is she doing in Steven’s house? | 她是谁? 为什么会在史蒂文家里? |
[01:42] | That’s Steven’s third-best friend after me and you. | 她是史蒂文第三要好的朋友 排在我和你后面 |
[01:45] | Um, Lapis, you don’t remember me? | 呃 青金石 你不记得我了吗? |
[01:48] | Mmm… | 嗯… |
[01:49] | You almost drowned me | 那次你打算偷走全世界的水 |
[01:51] | when you tried to steal the world’s water. | 差点把我淹死 |
[01:53] | I almost drowned a lot of people. | 我差点淹死的人太多了 |
[01:56] | I’m Connie. | 我是康妮 |
[01:57] | I’m Peridot! And this is our pumpkin. | 我是橄榄石! 然后这是我们的南瓜 |
[01:59] | Oh! Hello! | 噢! 你好! |
[02:03] | So Steven told me you guys retired to the country. | 史蒂芬跟我说你们在乡下休养 |
[02:05] | What brings you here? | 怎么突然跑到这儿来了? |
[02:07] | Garnet trusted us with a mission! | 石榴交给我们了个任务! |
[02:09] | Oh, Steven gave me one, too. | 史蒂文也托付了任务给我呢 |
[02:11] | I just hope I don’t let him down. | 但愿我不会让他失望 |
[02:14] | You probably will. | 十之八九会吧 |
[02:15] | That’s why they put us in charge of protecting Beach City. | 所以水晶宝石们才要我们来负责守卫沙滩市 |
[02:19] | But Steven asked me to do that! | 但那也是史蒂文要我做的! |
[02:22] | You really think we need your help? | 你真的觉得你帮得上忙? |
[02:24] | Wait a minute! | 等一下! |
[02:25] | Maybe we do need your help. | 我们搞不好真需要你帮忙 |
[02:28] | The crystal gems have been protecting this world | 水晶宝石以前都是组成特定队形 |
[02:30] | with a specialized team. | 来守护地球 |
[02:31] | Three gems, each with their own role, and a human! | 三个宝石人各司其职 再加上一个人类! |
[02:35] | Well, Steven’s only half human, but, hmm, close enough. | 呃 史蒂芬只算半个人类 不过 差不多啦 |
[02:39] | Meaning? | 所以? |
[02:40] | To do the job of the crystal gems, | 想要做水晶宝石队 |
[02:42] | we need to do the jobs of the crystal gems! | 必须成为水晶宝石队! |
[02:46] | -We four—Four? | -我们四个—四个? |
[02:47] | I’m counting Pumpkin. | 南瓜也算 |
[02:49] | We each need to pick someone from the original team | 我们都要挑一个水晶宝石 |
[02:52] | and perform their role in the group! | 扮演她们在队伍里的角色! |
[02:54] | We can be exactly like them–but better! | 青虽出于蓝–但更胜于蓝! |
[02:57] | That sort of makes sense. | 感觉…有点道理 |
[03:01] | I call Garnet! | 我选石榴! |
[03:02] | I’m obviously best suited to being the boss. | 显然我最适合扮演指挥的角色 |
[03:05] | You are very bossy. | 你是满有领导气质的 |
[03:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[03:07] | Then I’ll do what Steven does. | 那么我延续史蒂文的精神 |
[03:09] | Lapis, you can be Amethyst. | 青金石 你可以当紫晶 |
[03:12] | Which one is she? I’m joking. | 哪个是紫晶? 开玩笑啦 |
[03:15] | Great!-You’re already in character! | 很好! 你已经进入角色了! |
[03:17] | What about your pumpkin? | 那你们的南瓜呢? |
[03:19] | Whatever. She can be Pearl. | 随便 当她是珍珠吧 |
[03:22] | New crystal gems, congregate! | 新水晶宝石队! 集合! |
[03:26] | That means come over here and do a cool pose. | 我的意思是要你们靠过来摆个酷炫的姿势 |
[03:32] | Hmm! | 嗯… |
[03:34] | Let’s see… | 我看看… |
[03:37] | Nothing there. | 没有异常… |
[03:41] | Judging from what Steven tells me, everything’s normal! | 比照史蒂文的描述 市内一切正常! |
[03:48] | There! Am I doing it? | 你们快说说 |
[03:49] | Am I as aloof and distant as the Garnet? | 我有没有表现出石榴不凡的高冷气质? |
[03:52] | You were, until you started to ask so many questions! | 有啊 只是张嘴发问就破功了! |
[03:59] | Help! | 来人帮忙啊 |
[04:02] | That sounds like it’s coming from the car wash! | 听起来是从洗车店传来的! |
[04:04] | Go! New crystal gems! | 出动! 新水晶宝石队! |
[04:14] | What seems to be the trouble here, Beach City citizen? | 沙滩市民 汝因何呼救 |
[04:18] | It’s my dad! | 救救我爸! |
[04:20] | Some jerks have been messing with his head! | 有混混老是找他脑袋的麻烦! |
[04:24] | It was funny… | 一开始满好笑的… |
[04:26] | till he made me bring it here. | 但是逼我来处理就不好笑了 |
[04:28] | Can you guys wash it off? | 你们可以洗掉吧? |
[04:29] | Oh, right! | 对喔! |
[04:31] | If Mr. Universe and Steven are in outer space then… | 既然宇宙父子还在外太空… |
[04:34] | we should run the car wash! | 只能由我们经营洗车店了! |
[04:36] | Ahem. | 咳咳 |
[04:37] | Uh, “water”we waiting for? | 呃 那我们赶紧动”水”吧? |
[04:39] | Ha ha! Good one, Steven. | 唉呦史蒂文 不错喔 |
[04:42] | Whatever you say, dudes. Burp! | 随你怎么说吧 老兄 |
[04:46] | Well said, Pearl! | 说得很好 珍珠 |
[04:52] | What? Whoa! | 什么? 哇! |
[05:12] | Here’s your vehicle–washed and buffed! | 您的爱车–已洗净擦干! |
[05:16] | Courtesy of the new crystal gems! | 由新水晶宝石队技术提供! |
[05:19] | That was cool. | 刚刚超酷的 |
[05:20] | Thanks! | 谢谢光临! |
[05:27] | After such a rocky start, | 经过折腾与磨合 |
[05:29] | it finally seemed like the new crystal gems | 新水晶宝石队总算 |
[05:32] | were coming together! | 有了搭档的默契 |
[05:34] | Or were we? | 又或只是巧合? |
[05:43] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[05:44] | Looks like word got around. | 看来我们的口碑已经传开了 |
[05:47] | Encore! Encore! | 再秀一手! 再秀一手! |
[05:49] | I know what everyone is really here to see! | 我知道大家聚集在这里的真正目的! |
[05:52] | Beach City citizens, witness the Garnet! | 沙滩市民 准备见证 唯一的石榴! |
[06:12] | Amethyst,-your performance is lacking! | 紫晶 你要出戏了啦! |
[06:17] | Mess around! | 你的搞笑属性呢! |
[06:18] | Crack some jokes! | 来点段子啊! |
[06:20] | Oh, is that what I’m supposed to be doing? | 噢 我应该来点段子是吧? |
[06:25] | Lapis! Uh, the Steven doesn’t think that’s funny! | 青金石! 呃 史蒂文我不觉得这有趣 |
[06:29] | Ha. | 哈 |
[06:30] | I can’t believe this! The only one taking | 我简直不敢相信! |
[06:33] | anything seriously around here is Pumpkin! | 唯一扮演好份内的居然是南瓜! |
[06:38] | That’s right. Pearl does like soap. | 就是这样 珍珠确实喜欢肥皂 |
[06:41] | Uh, hey, you gonna bring our car down? | 那个 你们能不能把我们的车放下来? |
[06:44] | Do not interrupt the Garnet! | 不准干扰唯一的石榴! |
[06:47] | Everyone will have a turn! | 都别急 给我一个一个来! |
[06:51] | Oops! | 糟糕! |
[06:53] | Peridot, put that guy down! | 橄榄石! 放他下来! |
[06:55] | No one bosses the Garnet! | 没有任何人可以命令唯一的石榴! |
[06:58] | Well, Garnet wouldn’t yell at people! | 石榴才不会对人大喊大叫! |
[07:01] | I agree. | 同意 |
[07:03] | Maybe you should let someone else play the Garnet. | 也许该换人扮演唯一的石榴了 |
[07:06] | Eh? | 诶? |
[07:14] | No! | 不! |
[07:16] | Amethyst, I have the glasses! | 紫晶! 谁戴眼镜谁是石榴! |
[07:20] | There is no Amethyst! | 没有紫晶了 |
[07:22] | Only Garnet! | 现在只有石榴! |
[07:23] | What are you guys doing?! | 你们到底在干嘛! |
[07:45] | Oh, no. | 不好了… |
[07:47] | Gotta Steven this somehow. | 我必须史蒂文起来才行 |
[07:50] | Look at us! | 看看我们! |
[07:52] | We’re all fighting with each other! | 居然在彼此争斗! |
[07:55] | But we all love each other. | 但我们彼此相爱 |
[07:59] | And you all love me. | 而你们都爱我 |
[08:00] | So we all have to do this together– | 所以我们要共同克服困难– |
[08:02] | for love! | 以爱的名义! |
[08:05] | Steven would have had a better speech. | 史蒂文的嘴炮应该要更有力道 |
[08:08] | I know. She didn’t even cry. | 就是嘛 没哭没深度 |
[08:13] | The wash was a wash. | 随着洗车场招牌的损毁 |
[08:15] | And so were the new crystal gems. | 新水晶宝石队同时分崩离析 |
[08:18] | I’ve done a lot of thinking | 我仔细分析了一下 |
[08:19] | about what’s been going wrong with this team-up, | 队伍出矛盾的原因 |
[08:22] | and I think it’s obvious now that the problem is all of you! | 我发现问题显然出在你们身上! |
[08:25] | Connie, you completely lack Steven’s sentimentality. | 康妮 你没有半点史蒂文多愁善感的特质 |
[08:28] | He would have had a much more inspiring speech yesterday. | 如果是他 昨天的演说肯定更加激励人心 |
[08:32] | Lapis, your lack of humor has been hurting our morale. | 青金石 你欠缺幽默感 重挫团体士气 |
[08:35] | Maybe you should switch with Pumpkin. | 干脆让你跟南瓜的角色互换好了 |
[08:36] | Let’s make Pumpkin the Garnet. You should be the Pearl. | 让南瓜当石榴 你当珍珠 |
[08:39] | I’m nothing like Pearl. | 我跟珍珠哪里像了! |
[08:41] | She’s so uptight and sensitive! | 她又神经紧绷还敏感兮兮的! |
[08:43] | How dare you?! I’m leaving! | 你竟敢这么说我! 我要走了! |
[08:44] | That’s so funny! You should be Amethyst! | 好好笑喔! 你才应该扮演紫晶! |
[08:47] | That’s so dumb! You should be a clod! | 蠢话连篇! 让你当野蛮人正好! |
[08:49] | Oh, so now I’m a clod? I think you’re the clod. | 哦 我现在又是野蛮人了? 我觉得你比较像 |
[08:52] | Wow! Your Peridot impression is lousy, too! | 哇! 你连模仿橄榄石都模仿得这么糟! |
[08:54] | Will you two can it?! | 你们都闭嘴可以吗! |
[08:57] | That’s not a very Steven thing to say. | 史蒂文才不会这样说话 |
[08:59] | I don’t care! | 那又怎样! |
[09:01] | So I’m not Steven! | 不像史蒂文就不像! |
[09:03] | Maybe he’s really great at helping people work out these arguments! | 他或许确实很擅长劝架! |
[09:06] | Maybe he’s really patient and caring, | 或许既有耐心又有爱心 |
[09:08] | even though it must be hard for him having to be | 还得强迫自己长大去面对你们这群超能力儿童 |
[09:11] | the adult for a bunch of super-powered children! | 这有多累人你们想过吗! |
[09:14] | We’re both thousands of years older than you. | 我们都比你们大上好几千岁 |
[09:17] | Then act like it! | 那就表现得成熟点! |
[09:18] | Be the gems you’ve been for thousands of years, | 表现像个历经淬炼的宝石人 |
[09:22] | instead of playing this silly game. | 停止幼稚的游戏吧 |
[09:24] | It’s impossible trying to solve problems | 光是模彷别人 |
[09:26] | if we’re just trying to copy other people. | 是不可能解决问题的! |
[09:29] | Oh, what’s the point of this? | 噢 这场闹剧有什么意义? |
[09:30] | We’ll never be the crystal gems, we’re just… | 我们永远不会是水晶宝石队 顶多是… |
[09:33] | the crystal temps. | 水品玉石队 |
[09:35] | But we have our own way of doing things. | 但我们有我们自己办事的作风 |
[09:39] | So let’s go back to that, to fix this mess we made. | 让我们做回原来的自己 修正自己造成的错误 |
[09:43] | You do make a good Steven. | 你现在的确有史蒂文的风范 |
[09:45] | Watch it. | 注意言辞 |
[09:46] | Well… | 好吧… |
[09:47] | if there’s one thing Peridots are good at, | 要说橄榄石擅长什么 |
[09:50] | it’s fixing things! | 那就是修理东西! |
[09:51] | I guess I could help wash away the rubble. | 我应该可以帮忙冲掉瓦砾 |
[09:53] | And I’ll help us organize. | 我来整理团队进度 |
[09:55] | So here’s how I think we should start… | 那么我们的第一步就从… |
[09:58] | You sure you wrecked anything? | 你说你们破坏了洗车店? |
[10:00] | The car wash looks good as new. | 没看出任何异状呀 |
[10:02] | Well, except, we couldn’t repair the sign. | 我们都修复了 除了招牌我们无能为力 |
[10:07] | Well, about time I got a new one. | 也是时候换招牌了 |
[10:09] | Guess I’ll give my neon guy a call. | 该打电话问候霓虹灯厂家啦 |
[10:11] | Well, don’t get out your checkbook yet. | 等等 先别急着掏腰包 |
[10:14] | Bring it on out! | 带出来吧! |
[10:21] | Introducing… | 为您呈现… |
[10:23] | a new sign! | 全新招牌! |
[10:25] | For your business! | 完美商用! |
[10:27] | We made it ourselves! | 手工打造! |
[10:29] | Look at it, it’s great! | 看起来超棒的对吧! |
[10:30] | I think I love it! | 我…爱死了! |
[10:34] | Really? | 真的吗! |
[10:35] | That old sign was okay, but this one’s got personality! | 旧招牌普普通通 但这块招牌拥有灵魂! |
[10:39] | Well, it wasn’t much of a mission, | 虽然过程进行的有些差强人意 |
[10:41] | but I guess we handled that all right. | 但我们也协力完成了任务 |
[10:43] | I knew you would. | 我就知道你们可以的 |
[10:45] | Does that mean we can do a victory pose? | 那我们可以摆胜利姿势了吗? |
[10:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:48] | Together: Go, crystal temps! | 出动! 水品玉石队! |