时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ♪ We ♪ are the crystal | 我们 是水晶 |
[00:03] | ♪ gems | 战士 |
[00:04] | ♪ we’ll always save the day | 我们总能拯救世界 |
[00:06] | ♪ and if you think we can’t, ♪ | 如果你认为我们不行 |
[00:09] | ♪ we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到方法 |
[00:12] | ♪ that’s why the people | 这就是为什么这个世界 |
[00:13] | ♪ of this world | 的人 |
[00:16] | ♪ believe in | 相信 |
[00:17] | ♪ Garnet | 石榴 |
[00:18] | ♪ Amethyst | 紫晶 |
[00:19] | ♪ and Pearl | 和珍珠 |
[00:21] | and Steven! | 和史蒂文! |
[00:24] | 房间 中的 风暴 | |
[00:25] | Husky | |
[00:25] | Husky | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:27] | Thanks again for protecting Beach City | 再次谢谢你们在我离开的时候 |
[00:29] | while I was gone, Connie. | 保护了海滩市 康妮 |
[00:30] | No problem. And now that you’re back from space, | 没关系 既然你已经从太空回来了 |
[00:32] | I officially relinquish control of your bed to you. | 那我就正式转让我对你的床的控制权 |
[00:36] | Thank you for keeping it warm, sir. | 谢谢你帮我暖被窝 长官 |
[00:41] | I hope your dad liked the new car wash sign. | 我也希望你爹能喜欢新的洗车店招牌 |
[00:43] | He loved it. | 他喜欢死了 |
[00:44] | I’m sure it’ll look great | 相信招牌挂起来之后 |
[00:45] | when the Gems are done putting it up. | 一定会很好看的 |
[00:47] | I hope they’re back in time for me to say bye. | 我希望宝石们能在我走之前回来 好告个别 |
[00:49] | Uh…It might be a while. | 呃…可能要等好一会儿了 |
[00:52] | You wouldn’t believe how many of them it takes | 你根本想不到让她们一起做事 |
[00:54] | to screw in a light bulb. | 是有多困难呢 |
[00:55] | I wonder where my mom is. | 我在想我妈到哪儿了 |
[00:57] | She should have been here to pick me up by now. | 她早该来接我了 |
[01:02] | You’ve reached Dr. Maheswaran. | 这里是麦雪仑医生 |
[01:04] | Please leave a message, and if you’re one of my patients, | 请留言 如果你是我的病人的话 |
[01:07] | you shouldn’t have this number! | 你不该有这个号码的! |
[01:09] | She’s not answering. | 她不接电话 |
[01:10] | Well, look on the bright side! | 这个 想想好的一面! |
[01:13] | Now we can hang out a little longer. | 现在咱俩能多玩一会儿了 |
[01:15] | I’m sure she’ll show up eventually. | 我相信她肯定会来的 |
[01:17] | I don’t want to impose. | 我不是特别想缠着你 |
[01:18] | I mean, you must have a lot to think about | 我意思是 你脑袋里肯定很乱 |
[01:20] | after your space adventure. | 毕竟刚经过了太空冒险 |
[01:22] | You almost lost your dad, | 你还差点弄丢了你爹 |
[01:23] | and all that stuff about the diamonds and your mom… | 还有这些关于钻石们和你妈妈的事… |
[01:27] | I’d understand if you need some space. | 如果你想要点私人空间的话我也能理解 |
[01:29] | Nah, the last thing I need right now is more space. | 才不 现在我最怕的就是”空间”了 |
[01:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:35] | So what do you want to do? | 所以现在你想玩什么? |
[01:37] | The last word is a noun. | 最后这词是个名词 |
[01:40] | Um, multi-hulled watercraft. | 呃 多层游轮 |
[01:42] | Okay, here it goes. | 好 句子完成了 |
[01:44] | “The wiggly baker baked some new wacky pastries. | “摇摆的糕点师烤出了古怪的糕点 |
[01:49] | There were snail puffs, | 有蜗牛泡芙 |
[01:51] | lawnmower pies, and entropy muffins.” | 割草机派 还有熵玛芬” |
[01:55] | “Everyone was so fuzzy | “大家都毛茸茸的 |
[01:57] | that they ate everything…even the cheesecake | 他们把所有东西都吃了 包括一个 |
[02:00] | shaped like a multi-hulled watercraft.” | 多层游轮形状的芝士蛋糕” |
[02:04] | This is really weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[02:05] | My mom always answers her phone. | 我妈从来没有不接电话过 |
[02:08] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[02:09] | Oh. How about I give you a ride home on Lion? | 哦 我用狮子载你回家如何? |
[02:12] | It’s not getting home I’m worried about. | 我不是特别担心回不回家 |
[02:14] | What if she shows up here and we’re gone? | 要是我们在路上相互错过了怎么办? |
[02:16] | We should probably stay put until she comes. | 我们应该待在这里等她来 |
[02:19] | Well, while we’re still waiting, | 好吧 反正也是等着 |
[02:22] | how about another weird word game? | 再来一局怪句子游戏吧? |
[02:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:26] | All right, let’s see what we got here. | 好 我们现在需要 |
[02:29] | First one is an adjective. | 第一个词是个形容词 |
[02:31] | Accidental. | “意外的” |
[02:32] | Accidental. | “意外的” |
[02:34] | And the next one’s a noun. | 下一个是个名词 |
[02:35] | Mishap. | “事故” |
[02:37] | Mishap. | “事故” |
[02:38] | Adverb? | 状语? |
[02:39] | Unexpectedly. | “未预料地” |
[02:42] | Past tense verb? | 过去时态动词? |
[02:44] | Crashed. | “撞毁” |
[02:45] | Noun? | 名词? |
[02:47] | Explosion. | “爆炸” |
[02:48] | Wow, you’re really worried about your mom, huh? | 哇哦 你真的很担心你妈妈啊 是吧? |
[02:51] | Yeah. It’s just she’s never late for anything. | 是啊 她从来都没有迟到过 |
[02:58] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[03:00] | I’m coming in. | 我进来了 |
[03:01] | Connie! | 康妮! |
[03:02] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[03:05] | Mom, what happened? | 妈妈 出什么事了? |
[03:07] | I kept calling, but you weren’t answering. | 我一直给你打电话 你就是不接 |
[03:09] | I was starting to freak out. | 我都快吓坏了 |
[03:11] | Well, surgery went long, | 这个手术时间太长了 |
[03:13] | and then I had to cover for Dr. Stromberg, again. | 然后我又得替斯汤堡医生加班 |
[03:16] | My phone died, and I suspect one of my patients | 我手机也没电了 我怀疑我的一个病人 |
[03:18] | stole my charger and… | 偷了我的充电器… |
[03:21] | I’m so sorry, Connie. | 真的太对不起了 康妮 |
[03:23] | It’s okay, Mom. | 没关系 妈妈 |
[03:25] | Everything’s fine now. | 现在一切都好了 |
[03:27] | Thank you for letting Connie stay late. | 谢谢你接待康妮到这么晚 |
[03:30] | Night, Steven! | 晚安 史蒂文! |
[03:31] | Night, Connie. | 晚安 康妮 |
[03:32] | So he’s back from the spa, huh? | 所以他刚蒸桑拿回来? |
[03:34] | No. I said space. | 他刚从太空回来啦 |
[03:37] | Huh. | 哈 |
[04:30] | Aw, that’s nice. | 啊 这才叫爽 |
[04:51] | You know, sometimes I wonder if it’s even you up there… | 你造 有时候我会在想在墙上微笑的 |
[04:54] | smiling all day and night. | 是不是真正的你 |
[04:57] | I just want to know the real you. | 我就是想了解真正的你 |
[04:58] | Not the you that everyone tells me about. | 而不是从别人的话语中了解你 |
[05:01] | I just want to know the truth. | 我就是想知道事情的真相 |
[05:16] | Uh…Hey, room. | 呃 你好啊 房间 |
[05:18] | It’s been a bit, huh? | 好久不见了 是吧? |
[05:20] | Is that a new cloud? | 那片云是你新做的? |
[05:23] | Uh… | 呃… |
[05:25] | So… | 这个… |
[05:26] | I suppose you’re wondering why I’m here. | 我想你一定在好奇我为什么来这儿 |
[05:29] | I know nothing in here is real, but… | 我知道这里的东西都不是真的 但是… |
[05:31] | but I want to see my mom. | 我想见见我妈妈 |
[05:44] | Hello, Steven. | 你好 史蒂文 |
[05:47] | Um, it’s… | 呃 这个… |
[05:49] | It’s nice to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[05:51] | It’s nice to meet you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[05:55] | Um, sorry. | 呃 不好意思 |
[05:56] | This is a little weird for me. | 对我来说感觉有点奇怪 |
[05:59] | That’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[06:00] | So what do you want to do? | 所以你现在想干嘛? |
[06:02] | Oh, uh… | 哦 呃… |
[06:03] | I guess I hadn’t thought that far ahead. | 我还没想过这么远 |
[06:05] | Do you like video games? | 你喜欢电子游戏吗? |
[06:12] | So, tell me about this game, Steven. | 给我讲讲游戏规则吧 史蒂文 |
[06:14] | Well, I guess it’s an arm-wrestling simulator, | 这个 这是个扳手腕游戏 |
[06:17] | which is spin-off of a fighting game, | 是个山寨版的格斗游戏 |
[06:19] | based on a show about a lonely swordsman that I like. | 那个格斗游戏又是个武侠剧的同人游戏 |
[06:22] | It’s kind of weird and hard to explain, | 这样解释起来就很困难了 |
[06:24] | but that’s why I like it. | 但是我喜欢 |
[06:25] | That sounds just marvelous. | 听起来真的不能再好 |
[06:29] | K-O! | K-O! |
[06:31] | Yeah, I won! | 棒 我赢了! |
[06:33] | Yay, you won. | 棒 你赢了! |
[06:35] | What else do kids do with their parents? | 还有什么亲子互动的活动来着? |
[06:45] | Nice catch, son. | 接得好 儿子 |
[06:48] | This is fun. | 真有趣 |
[06:49] | Or would baseball be better? | 也许打棒球会更好? |
[06:51] | Steven, all sports are beautiful. | 史蒂文 所有的体育运动都很美妙 |
[06:55] | Each sport is a unique experience. | 每个运动都是独特的体验 |
[06:58] | The adrenaline, the glory, the sheer feats of athleticism. | 肾上腺素的激发 对荣耀的追寻 力和美的展现 |
[07:03] | Each one so complicated and yet exactly the same. | 每个运动都是那么复杂 但又有着全同的原则 |
[07:09] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[07:11] | Hey, Steven! | 嘿 史蒂文! |
[07:13] | You know, I’ve always felt like something was unusual | 你造 我总感觉我的青春期 |
[07:16] | about my adolescence. | 有缺少点什么东西 |
[07:18] | Maybe this is what I’ve been missing…football. | 也许我一直以来缺的就是…橄榄球 |
[07:28] | Touchdown! | 触地得分! |
[07:29] | Steven… | 史蒂文… |
[07:35] | I’ve been, uh, thinking about you… | 我这段时间来 一直都在想你 |
[07:38] | a lot lately…more than usual. | 比以往更想你 |
[07:41] | Is that so? | 是吗? |
[07:43] | Yeah, well, for my whole life, | 是啊 我一生以来 |
[07:45] | I’ve been hearing stories about you. | 听过很多你的故事 |
[07:47] | About how amazing you were, | 关于你是多么美丽动人的故事 |
[07:49] | that you were so kind and loving. | 关于你善良有爱心的故事 |
[07:51] | And every time I’d see the painting of you | 每次看到你挂在墙上的 |
[07:53] | hanging in the temple, I’d be inspired… | 那幅画像 我都能被激励到 |
[07:56] | and reminded of how much I had to live up to. | 也会想起身上肩负的责任 |
[07:59] | I, uh… | 我 呃… |
[08:01] | I’ve even thought about dyeing my hair pink…more than once. | 我甚至想过把头发染成粉的…还不止一次想过 |
[08:05] | There’s nothing wrong with your hair. | 你现在的发色就挺好的 |
[08:08] | It’s wonderful just the way it is. | 保持原样就很好 |
[08:11] | Wonderful in every way, just like you. | 各种意义上都很好 就像你一样 |
[08:18] | Wow. This is nice. | 哇 这还真好 |
[08:20] | It’s…it’s really nice. | 真的…太好了 |
[08:22] | I…I should have tried this | 我…我真的早就该 |
[08:24] | a long time ago. | 来这里试试了 |
[08:26] | But, Steven, don’t you realize? | 但是 史蒂文 你意识到了吗? |
[08:28] | We’ve been together this whole time. | 我们一直以来其实都在一起 |
[08:31] | Oh. | 哦 |
[08:33] | That’s…that…that’s right. | 是…是…是这样的 |
[08:36] | Oh. | 哦 |
[08:38] | This is the first time we’ve hung out together. | 这是我们第一次在一起 |
[08:40] | I got to capture this moment. | 我得留影做纪念 |
[08:43] | There’s nothing here but me. | 除了我之外什么都没有啊 |
[08:46] | I’m just talking to myself. | 我一直都在自言自语吗 |
[08:51] | You’re not my mom. | 你不是我妈妈 |
[08:53] | I’m not? | 我不是? |
[08:54] | This is how I want you to be, | 你只是我对你的印象和想象 |
[08:56] | but I don’t know if this is who you really are. | 我还是没了解真正的你 |
[08:59] | I’ve learned things about you, | 我知道你的很多事 |
[09:00] | things you wanted to keep secret. | 那些你藏作秘密的事 |
[09:02] | You locked Bismuth away inside Lion | 你把铋斯姆关进了狮子里 |
[09:05] | because she wanted to shatter Gems, | 因为她想粉碎别的宝石 |
[09:06] | and you never told Garnet or Pearl. | 你还从来没有告诉过石榴和珍珠 |
[09:08] | But then you shattered pink diamond. | 然后你又粉碎了粉钻 |
[09:11] | Now all of Homeworld has it out for Earth | 导致现在母星盯上了地球 |
[09:13] | and the Crystal Gems and me! | 还有我和水晶宝石们! |
[09:15] | You put us all in danger, and you just disappeared! | 你把我们都拉进了危机中 然后又自顾自消失了! |
[09:24] | Whoa. Whoa. | 哇 哇 |
[09:29] | I finally know the truth. | 我终于知道真相了 |
[09:31] | I know what you are. | 我知道你真面目了 |
[09:33] | You’re a liar! | 你是个骗子! |
[09:35] | I thought you never wanted to hurt anyone, | 我以为你从来不想伤害别人的 |
[09:37] | but you hurt everyone! | 但是你伤害了所有人! |
[09:39] | How could you just leave Garnet and Amethyst and Pearl | 你怎么能抛下石榴紫晶和珍珠 |
[09:41] | and…and Dad? | 还有…还有老爸? |
[09:43] | They don’t know what to do without you! | 她们离了你根本不知所措! |
[09:45] | Maybe they didn’t matter to you as much as | 也许她们根本在你心中 |
[09:48] | hiding from the mess you made! | 还没有藏起你那些破事重要! |
[09:49] | And that’s why I’m here, isn’t it? | 这就是我存在的原因 对吧? |
[09:51] | Did you make me just so you wouldn’t have to | 你创造了我只是为了 |
[09:53] | deal with all your mistakes? | 让我处理你犯下的错误? |
[09:58] | Is that all I’m here for? | 我存在的目的就是这个吗? |
[10:02] | Steven, you know that isn’t true. | 史蒂文 你知道根本不是这样的 |
[10:06] | In the tape I left you, I told you how much | 我留给你的录像带里 我告诉过你 |
[10:08] | I wanted to have you and let you exist. | 我是多想让你存在在这个世界上 |
[10:11] | Do you think what I said to you in the tape was a lie? | 你觉得我在录像带里说的话都是谎言吗? |
[10:15] | No. I’m sure… | 不 我很确定 |
[10:18] | I’m sure you meant it. | 我很确定你说的都是真心话 |
[10:24] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[10:25] | I know you didn’t want me to deal with your problems. | 我知道你不是有意让我处理你的错误 |
[10:28] | But you’re a part of me now, | 但是你现在是我的一部分了 |
[10:30] | and I have to deal with what you left behind. | 我现在得对付你留下的那些事了 |
[10:49] | Hey, Shtu-ball! | 嘿 史嘟宝! |
[10:51] | Guess who’s back in jean shorts. | 猜猜谁买了牛仔短裤 |
[10:54] | And guess who also got you a pizza. | 猜猜谁给你带了披萨 |
[10:57] | -It was me!-Dad! | -就是我!-老爸! |
[11:00] | Amethyst! Garnet! | 紫晶! 石榴! |
[11:02] | And Pearl, too? | 还有珍珠? |
[11:04] | They were all out of pepperoni, by the way, | 辣肠披萨卖完了 |
[11:06] | so I just got you mushroom. | 我只能给你带蘑菇的了 |
[11:08] | -I hope that’s all right.-It’s perfect. | -希望你不介意吧-简直完美 |