时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 罗纳石 | |
[00:01] | Husky | |
[00:01] | Husky | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:06] | Space is great, | 太空是挺不错 |
[00:07] | but nothing beats some good ol’atmosphere. | 但来点地球大气层也是极好的 |
[00:10] | The horror! The terror! | 颤抖吧! 战栗吧! |
[00:12] | Protect yourself against the menace | 学会保护自己 |
[00:14] | that threatens Beach City! | 不受海滩市危险分子的威胁! |
[00:16] | Protect yourself against the menace | 学会保护自己 |
[00:18] | that threatens Beach City? | 不受海滩市危险分子的威胁? |
[00:19] | Mr. Smiley, protect yourself against the menace | 微笑先生! 来学习保护自己 |
[00:21] | that threatens Beach City? | 不受海滩市危险分子的威胁? |
[00:22] | I’ll protect myself from the menace | 我想学习保护自己 |
[00:24] | that threatens Beach City. | 不受海滩市危险分子的威胁 |
[00:25] | Steven! I knew I could count on you! | 史蒂文! 我就知道我能相信你! |
[00:29] | Let’s get knowledgeable! | 学习新知识! |
[00:31] | “How to Protect Yourself Against Rock People”? | “如何保护自己不受石头人的威胁”? |
[00:35] | What? | 啥? |
[00:35] | “Alien entities walk among us”? | “外星生命在我们之中”? |
[00:38] | “They’re adding mind-controlling minerals to our water suppl–“ | “它们向公共饮用水中投放洗脑矿物–“ |
[00:41] | “They hate men”?! | “它们仇恨人类”?! |
[00:42] | Protect yourself-against the menace that– | 学会保护自己– |
[00:44] | Ronaldo! Wait! What is this? | 罗纳多! 等下! 这是什么? |
[00:47] | Well, technically,-it’s an infozine pamphlet, | 这个 严格说来 是个情报杂志小手册 |
[00:50] | but I’ve been calling them Ronalphlets. | 但是我一般管它叫 罗氏册子 |
[00:53] | I get that part. | 那个我懂 |
[00:54] | I’m talking about all this mean stuff | 我是在说里面的这些 |
[00:56] | you’re saying about the Crystal Gems! | 关于宝石们的刻薄评论! |
[00:58] | No, no, no.-Crystal Gems aren’t rock people. | 不不不 水晶宝石们不是石头人 |
[01:00] | Crystal Gems fight rock people. | 水晶宝石是石头人的敌人 |
[01:02] | See my documentary–“Rising Tides, Crashing Skies.” | 参见我的纪录片”潮起与天塌” |
[01:07] | Crystal Gems don’t just fight rock people. We are rock people! | 水晶宝石不光是石头人的敌人 我们就是石头人! |
[01:10] | Also, don’t say “rock people.”It’s offensive. | 还有 石头人这个称呼算是种族歧视 |
[01:13] | Rock people are different, obviously. | 石头人明显和水晶宝石不同 你看不出来吗 |
[01:17] | For starters, they have rocks embedded in their bodies. | 最基本的讲 石头人身体中镶嵌有石头 |
[01:21] | Like this? | 像这样? |
[01:22] | But they can summon weapons | 它们还能从泥巴维度里 |
[01:24] | from the Mud Dimension. | 召唤武器 |
[01:27] | No, no, you’re not getting it. | 不不 你还是没懂 |
[01:29] | They can alter their forms. | 它们还会改变形状 |
[01:30] | That’s how they trick humans into loving them! | 然后就能让人类喜欢上它们! |
[01:33] | -Awwww! | 嗷– |
[01:35] | Wait a second. | 等下 |
[01:36] | You’re a rock person?! | 你是个石头人?! |
[01:39] | I’m a Crystal Gem, Ronaldo. | 我是个水晶宝石 罗纳多 |
[01:42] | And you’re not wrong about everything. | 你倒没把所有事都搞错 |
[01:44] | We’re just ignored and misunderstood. | 我们一直被忽视和误解 |
[01:46] | I’m so glad you’re the only one that took a Ronalphlet! | 真幸运你是唯一一个拿了罗氏册子的! |
[01:50] | I’m so sorry! | 我太抱歉了! |
[01:53] | Hey, it’s okay. | 嘿 没关系的 |
[01:54] | Everyone makes mistakes. | 人都会犯错的 |
[01:56] | Just as long as you realize that the Crystal Gems and I | 水晶宝石们和你并没有不同 |
[01:58] | aren’t that different from you. | 你知道这些就好了 |
[02:00] | Right. Thanks, Steven. | 好 谢谢你 史蒂文 |
[02:02] | I gotta go…rethink some things. | 我得回去…重新思考下 |
[02:07] | “I’m shutting down my blog,”blah blah blah, | “我要关掉这个博客”啥啥啥的 |
[02:10] | “social media,”blah. | “社交网站”啥的 |
[02:12] | “I may never come back to the Internet!” | “我可能以后再也不会上网了!” |
[02:16] | Whoa, dude. | 哇哦 伙计 |
[02:18] | I suppose it’s a good thing | 这该算是件好事 |
[02:19] | that he’s taking time to think. | 至少他开始认真思考了 |
[02:21] | There’s a new post. | 又有新帖 |
[02:23] | Hmm.-It’s a video. | 嗯-是个视频 |
[02:25] | Good day, loyal followers of Keep Beach City Weird. | 你好 我忠实的粉丝们 |
[02:28] | I’ve come to you today because I pride myself | 我今天来这里是因为 |
[02:31] | in bringing you the truth | 我要为你们道出真相 |
[02:32] | about all the weird stuff in Beach City | 那些关于海滩市怪奇事件的 |
[02:35] | The Man doesn’t want you to know about. | 某些人不愿让你们知道的真相 |
[02:37] | But today, I need to tell you some truths about this man! | 但是今天 我要告诉你们这个人的真相! |
[02:42] | I’ve mixed up what is right and wrong | 我搞混了是非黑白 |
[02:44] | and ended up saying some pretty mean things | 还说了些刻薄的话语 |
[02:46] | about the Crystal Gems. | 针对水晶宝石们 |
[02:48] | I feel terrible about my mistake | 我为我的错误感到内疚 |
[02:50] | because I know more than anyone what it’s like | 因为我比任何人都明白 |
[02:52] | to do thankless work and to be an outsider! | 做一个没有回报的旁观者是什么感觉! |
[02:56] | That’s why I’m joining the Crystal Gems! | 所以我现在要加入水晶宝石们! |
[03:00] | What?! | 啥?! |
[03:03] | Steven! | 史蒂文! |
[03:05] | Ronaldo! | 罗纳多! |
[03:06] | Guess what! | 你猜怎么! |
[03:07] | You want to join the Crystal Gems? | 你要加入水晶宝石? |
[03:09] | I thought you’d never ask! | 谢谢你的邀请! |
[03:12] | You know, I always felt strangely at home here. | 你知道吗 我一直都觉得这里有家的感觉 |
[03:16] | Unh-unh. No. You are not living here. | 不行 不 你不能住在这里 |
[03:18] | And you certainly can’t join the Crystal Gems. | 你更不能加入水晶宝石 |
[03:21] | But… | 但… |
[03:21] | You don’t have a gem. | 你连个宝石都没有 |
[03:23] | Your body is organic. | 你身体是有机物做的 |
[03:24] | My body’s organic, and I’m a Crystal Gem. | 我身体也是有机物做的 我也是水晶宝石 |
[03:27] | You’re going to entertain this? | 你真打算收留他? |
[03:30] | We’re all different, but we love and accept each other. | 我们虽然很不同 但是我们彼此关爱和接纳 |
[03:32] | That’s what Crystal Gems do. | 这才是水晶宝石的态度 |
[03:34] | And isn’t it great that someone | 何况现在终于 |
[03:36] | is actually interested in what we do? | 有人对我们的工作感兴趣了 |
[03:38] | What better way to show him what we’re about | 他如果成为水晶宝石 |
[03:40] | than to accept him as a Crystal Gem, too? | 就更能了解我们的工作了 |
[03:42] | Uhhh… | 呃…. |
[03:46] | Let’s do this! | 就这么做! |
[03:47] | Well, it’s not the strangest houseguest we’ve had. | 这个嘛 他也不算是最古怪的客人了… |
[03:51] | So, when do I get issued my gem? | 什么时候能指派给我一个宝石身份? |
[03:54] | Ohhhh. It doesn’t really–uh–eh– | 哦 其实不是–呃– |
[03:56] | But if you had a gem, what would you want it to be? | 假如你有个宝石 你希望是块什么宝石? |
[03:58] | Well, I care so much, | 这个 我心思细腻 |
[04:00] | I think it’d be, like, deep in my heart. | 我想它应该在我内心深处 |
[04:02] | Or like a million tiny gems, | 或者像千万个宝石碎片 |
[04:04] | like one crushed-up gem coursing through my blood, | 在我的血管中随血液流动 |
[04:07] | like–like…Bloodstone! | 比如-血石! |
[04:10] | Perfect!-That’s your Crystal Gem name. | 完美! 血石就是你的宝石名了! |
[04:12] | Wait! Check it out! | 等下! 看这个! |
[04:14] | I have a gem weapon now, too! | 我也有个宝石武器了! |
[04:17] | Wow! A sword! | 哇! 一把剑! |
[04:18] | I got it at Delmarva Con last year. | 我去年在半岛漫展买的 |
[04:20] | It’s a replica from the anime | 是个动漫的道具 |
[04:22] | “I Can’t Believe My Stepdad Is My Sword.” | 叫”我的继父哪有可能是把剑” |
[04:25] | It can cut through a carton of milk | 用这把剑来斩断一盒牛奶 |
[04:28] | like a carton of butter! | 就跟切一盒黄油那么简单! |
[04:30] | There’s a half-full juice box by the TV. | 电视上有半盒果汁 |
[04:33] | Huhhhh… | 喝……. |
[04:35] | Ahhhh! | 啊! |
[04:40] | Nice! That star looks good on you. | 棒! 这个星星很好看哦 |
[04:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:44] | Mission time! | 做任务了! |
[04:45] | Awesome! | 超棒! |
[04:46] | Let me grab my katana from upstairs. | 等我把我的太刀拿来 |
[04:55] | I’m gonna take the stairs. | 我得走楼梯了 |
[04:57] | Uh, I’m sorry, Bloodfry. | 呃 不好意思啊 血-血罗 |
[04:59] | You’re going to have to sit this one out. | 这次你得在家里等了 |
[05:01] | It’s a bit dangerous. | 这次的任务有点危险 |
[05:02] | But Steven gets to go. | 但是史蒂文就能去啊 |
[05:04] | Steven is different. | 史蒂文和你不一样 |
[05:06] | He’s been training with us for years. | 他已经跟我们训练了很多年了 |
[05:08] | Don’t worry, Bloodstone. | 别担心 血石 |
[05:09] | I didn’t get to come along at first, either. | 她们一开始也不让我参加任务 |
[05:11] | We can start your training soon. | 很快就可以开始训练你了 |
[05:13] | Be back in a bit! | 马上回来! |
[05:16] | But…I’m a Crystal Gem, too. | 但是…我也是个水晶宝石啊 |
[05:21] | Um…hi, Bloodstone. | 呃…你好 血石 |
[05:23] | Oh. Hi, Steven. Didn’t see you there. | 哦 你好啊史蒂文 我没注意到你在这儿 |
[05:26] | So…how’d the mission go without me holding you back? | 没有我拖后腿的任务进行得怎样啊? |
[05:30] | Uh, it went fine. | 呃 进行得还好 |
[05:31] | You know, the usual– | 你知道的 跟往常一样– |
[05:33] | fighting monsters, sharing emotions. | 打打怪物 交流下感情什么的 |
[05:36] | I’m glad you didn’t get hurt–with me not there. | 没有我帮你 你还没受伤真是太好了 |
[05:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:40] | Well, I’m heading out. | 嗯 我要出去了 |
[05:42] | And you’re going out like that? | 你这样就出门了? |
[05:44] | Uh…like what? | 有什么不对吗? |
[05:46] | Well, I just think a real Crystal Gem | 我就是在想 水晶宝石出门的时候 |
[05:48] | would want to show off their gem, like, all the time. | 不该每时每刻都把宝石炫耀给别人看吗 |
[05:52] | If I had a gem, I’d show mine off. | 要是我有宝石的话 我肯定到处炫耀的 |
[05:56] | You are in a quiet forest. | 置身于安静的森林 |
[05:58] | The trees are quiet. The sky is quiet. | 树木是安静的 天空是安静的 |
[06:02] | A small rabbit begins to sing. | 一只小兔子开始唱歌 |
[06:04] | Ahhhh… | 啊…. |
[06:05] | -Rahh!-What the– | -啊!-我了个– |
[06:10] | Bloodstone, I know you want to train, | 血石 我知道你想训练 |
[06:13] | but it’s bedtime. | 但是现在已经是睡觉的时间了 |
[06:14] | Funny that you…sleep, when gems don’t need sleep. | 你竟然还会睡觉 宝石们不用睡觉的 |
[06:19] | Why is that? | 你为什么要睡觉? |
[06:21] | I–I don’t know. | 我–我不知道 |
[06:22] | Because I’m half human, I get tired and I… | 大概因为我是半人 我还是会累的… |
[06:25] | Huh. Well, I’m two halves human, and I’m not… | 哈 我还算是两个半人呢 我都不… |
[06:31] | …tired at all. | 我都不困 |
[06:37] | Ever since I became a Crystal Gem, | 自打我成为水晶宝石那一刻起 |
[06:40] | uh…sleeping… | 呃…睡眠… |
[06:43] | …I don’t… | 我…不需要 |
[06:45] | do it. | 不需要 |
[06:46] | That’s great, Bloodstone. | 那你很棒棒啊 血石 |
[06:48] | What a cool name. | 多酷的名字 |
[06:49] | I’m so cool. | 多酷的我 |
[06:52] | Bye, Connie! See you tomorrow for sword training! | 再见 康妮! 明天剑术训练的时候见! |
[06:55] | Aah! | 啊! |
[06:56] | Her gem weapon’s a sword, huh? | 她的宝石武器是把剑 对吧? |
[06:59] | She totally-ripped that off from me. | 她–她完全是山寨我的设定 |
[07:01] | What?! That sword belonged to my mom! | 啥?! 那把剑是我妈妈的! |
[07:04] | How come I don’t get your mom’s gempon? | 那我为什么没有你妈妈的石器? |
[07:06] | That’s “gem”and “weapon.” | 石器是”宝石武器”的简称 |
[07:08] | Well, Connie’s been a part of the Crystal Gems | 这个 康妮也算是水晶宝石的一员 |
[07:10] | longer than you, so… | 加入的时间比你长… |
[07:12] | Admit it–She’s just in because she’s your girlfriend. | 承认吧–她能加进来只是因为她是你女朋友 |
[07:16] | What are you talking about?! | 你在说些什么?! |
[07:18] | She doesn’t even live here! | 她根本都不住在这儿! |
[07:20] | I’m here all the time! | 而我一直都在! |
[07:22] | Look at that quality groove I’ve established! | 看看沙发上我的印记! |
[07:26] | If she was a real Crystal Gem, | 如果她算是个水晶宝石的话 |
[07:28] | she’d be a little bit more dedicated! | 那她该更用心一些的 |
[07:31] | Are you serious?! | 你在开玩笑吗?! |
[07:33] | Bloodstone, ever since you got here, | 血石 自从你来到这儿 |
[07:35] | all you’ve done is boss me around! | 你一直都在对我指手画脚! |
[07:37] | Who are you to tell anyone how to be a Crystal Gem?! | 你有什么资格教育别人怎么成为水晶宝石?! |
[07:41] | You’re just–You’re just… | 你就是个–就是个 |
[07:42] | a guy with a blog! | 你就是个博主而已! |
[07:46] | Is that love? | 你这叫爱吗? |
[07:47] | Is that acceptance? | 你这叫接纳吗? |
[07:49] | Maybe you’re the one that isn’t a Crystal Gem. | 也许你才没资格当水晶宝石 |
[07:53] | I think you need to leave–and think about stuff. | 你该走了–好好反思下自己 |
[07:57] | What is my problem? | 我到底是怎么了? |
[07:59] | He just wanted to be included. | 他只是想加入我们 |
[08:01] | If I were really a Crystal Gem, I’d never– | 如果我是个水晶宝石的话 我肯定不会– |
[08:06] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[08:10] | Amethyst?! | 紫晶?! |
[08:12] | Yo, I didn’t even say anything. | 哟 我可啥也没说啊 |
[08:15] | Bloodstone! We need to talk! | 血石! 咱俩得谈谈! |
[08:18] | You’re right! The Crystal Gems are about love and acceptance! | 你说的不错! 水晶宝石是要有爱和接纳! |
[08:22] | But you’ve been acting really mean to me, | 但是你却一直在欺凌我 |
[08:24] | and I don’t love that. | 一点都不有爱 |
[08:26] | I don’t accept that. | 我也不会接纳这些 |
[08:27] | I wish I hadn’t snapped at you. | 我不该这么讲你的 |
[08:29] | it’s just—I really thought you joined | 我只是–觉得你加入我们 |
[08:30] | because you were interested in the Crystal Gems. | 是因为你对宝石们感兴趣 |
[08:33] | But the second it wasn’t about you, you stopped caring. | 但是每到事情不是以你为中心的时候 你就撒手不管了 |
[08:37] | This isn’t the Bloodstone club | 这可不是为了 |
[08:38] | about making Bloodstone feel good. | 取悦你而建立的血石俱乐部 |
[08:40] | This is my whole life! | 这可是我的日常生活! |
[08:42] | Do you care about that or not?! | 你是不是一点都不关心?! |
[08:47] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[08:48] | You truthed him so hard, he died! | 你的嘴炮把他弄死了! |
[08:51] | No! | 不! |
[08:53] | Bloodstone! Bloodstone! | 血石! 血石! |
[08:57] | He’s just asleep. | 他只是睡着了 |
[08:59] | Guess staying awake for a whole week | 一星期修仙不睡觉 |
[09:01] | finally caught up with him. | 终于得到报应了 |
[09:03] | Well, what do we do with Fryrocko now? | 现在应该拿石头罗怎么办 |
[09:06] | We should let his parent know he’s back. | 应该通知下他父母他回来了 |
[09:08] | Hey, Dad. I’m back. | 嘿 爹 我到家啦 |
[09:11] | Blog, blog, blog. | 博客 博客 博客 |
[09:13] | That was really good! | 模仿得很不错呢 |
[09:15] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[09:16] | I’ll…text Peedee-and let him know he’s here. | 我给皮弟发个短信 让他知道罗纳多回来了 |
[09:19] | You think he’ll be okay? | 你觉得他会没事吗? |
[09:21] | You’ve worried about him enough, Steven. | 你已经替他操心够多了 |
[09:25] | Crystal Gems, let’s head back. | 水晶宝石们 回去吧 |
[09:41] | Bloodstone! | 血石! |
[09:42] | Oh. Hey, Steven. | 哦 你好 史蒂文 |
[09:44] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[09:45] | I haven’t seen you in three weeks. | 我已经三个星期没见你了 |
[09:48] | Yeah. I took a real long nap. | 是啊 我睡了好长时间 |
[09:50] | And then I did some hard thinking. | 然后又思考了好多 |
[09:52] | I wasn’t acting like Bloodstone. | 我的行为根本不像血石 |
[09:54] | I was acting like-Jerknaldo. | 我表现得像个–罗混球 |
[09:58] | You accepted me, but I still felt like an outsider. | 你接纳了我 我还是感觉像个局外人 |
[10:01] | I guess even amongst outsiders, I am the ultimate outsider. | 我猜在局外人之中 我算是究极局外人了 |
[10:07] | I think it’s better Ronaldo Fryman work alone. | 我猜我罗纳多注定要独自一人 |
[10:11] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[10:13] | I was really glad-you wanted to help our cause. | 我是非常感激你想帮我们 |
[10:15] | I still do. | 我仍然在啊 |
[10:17] | Oh. It’s you and Pearl shaking hands. | 哦 这是你和珍珠在握手 |
[10:20] | When did that happen? | 什么时候的事? |
[10:22] | I used the magic-of photo-editing software. | 我用了修图软件的魔法 |
[10:25] | Hey, but, uh…Ronalphlets aside, | 嘿 这个 不管罗氏小册子了 |
[10:28] | can I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题吗? |
[10:29] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[10:31] | Why don’t you use your Gem name? | 你为什么不用你的宝石名? |
[10:32] | Oh. My Gem name is my mom’s name. | 哦 我的宝石名就是我妈妈的名字 |
[10:35] | Actually, the only time Gems really call me that | 事实上 宝石们叫我宝石名的时候 |
[10:38] | is if they’re about to kidnap me or beat me up. | 一般都是要绑架或者暴打我 |
[10:41] | That’s rough, buddy. | 真辛苦呢 老弟 |
[10:42] | You want me to put that in the Ronalphlet? | 你想让我写进罗氏小册子里吗? |
[10:44] | Ehh…maybe not. | 呃…还是不要了 |
[10:47] | Got it. | 明白 |