时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 请替换 | |
[00:00] | ♪ We ♪ are the crystal | 我们 是水晶 |
[00:01] | FL1. 2 | |
[00:01] | Husky | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:02] | ♪ gems | 战士 |
[00:03] | ♪ we’ll always save the day | 我们总能拯救世界 |
[00:05] | ♪ and if you think we can’t, ♪ | 如果你认为我们不行 |
[00:08] | ♪ we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到方法 |
[00:11] | ♪ that’s why the people | 这就是为什么这个世界 |
[00:12] | ♪ of this world | 的人 |
[00:15] | ♪ believe in | 相信 |
[00:16] | ♪ Garnet | 石榴 |
[00:17] | ♪ Amethyst | 紫晶 |
[00:18] | ♪ and Pearl | 和珍珠 |
[00:20] | and Steven! | 和史蒂文! |
[00:25] | They’re the team you love to hate, | 他们是你又爱又恨 |
[00:27] | but also hate to love. | 又恨又爱的团队 |
[00:29] | I love wrestling! | 我爱摔角 |
[00:31] | Another devastating move by Purple Puma and Tiger Millionaire tonight, folks. | 紫色美洲狮和虎百万又使出了毁灭性的一击 |
[00:36] | Looks like Shark-O-Mania’s seeing starfish after that last one. | 看来狂暴悍鲨经过这一重创也眼冒海星了 |
[00:39] | Let’s finish him off with our special move. | 我们使出绝招来了结他吧 |
[00:42] | Yeah, why not? | 哦 好啊 |
[00:43] | Take my hand. | 抓住我的手 |
[00:45] | Here it comes, y’all… | 向您呈现 |
[00:46] | …the Purple Millionaire | 紫色百万 |
[00:50] | Kick! | 之踢 |
[00:53] | And Shark-O-Mania’s out cold. | 狂暴悍鲨昏过去了 |
[00:55] | Somebody put that fish on ice before it stinks up the joint. | 快来人把那条鱼丢到冰块上 免得发臭了 |
[00:58] | Folks, Tiger Millionaire and Purple Puma have done it again. | 朋友们 虎百万和紫色美洲狮再一次做到了 |
[01:02] | They are still your tag-team champions. | 他们仍然是你们的双打联赛冠军 |
[01:06] | Will their special brand of jungle terror ever come to an end? | 他们独家的丛林恐怖会有结束的一天吗 |
[01:12] | Yeah! Don’t ever stop! | 别啊 千万别结束 |
[01:15] | Tiger Millionaire and Purple Puma forever! | 永远的虎百万和紫色美洲狮 |
[01:19] | Such dedication to teamwork and friendship. | 真是团队合作和友情的最好的代名词 |
[01:23] | What?! | 什么 |
[01:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:26] | It’s been fun, but… | 这挺好玩的 但 |
[01:27] | I’m over this. | 我玩够了 |
[01:31] | W-What’s going on? | 怎 怎么回事 |
[01:32] | I’m through with this place. | 我洗手不干了 |
[01:35] | Here’s your belt back. | 还你腰带 |
[01:37] | Hey, now. That mic is expensive. | 喂 那个麦克风很贵的诶 |
[01:40] | You can’t just– | 你不能就这么 |
[01:41] | Oh, no. You’re just gonna do that and leave? | 哦 不 你就打算这样一走了之了? |
[01:45] | Sorry, everyone. | 抱歉各位 |
[01:46] | I guess this is over. | 看来 已经结束了 |
[01:49] | Bye, Mr. Smiley. | 再见 笑脸先生 |
[01:51] | What an unbelievable shame, folks. | 真是难以置信的遗憾啊 各位 |
[01:53] | What?! That’s it? | 什么 这就完了? |
[01:55] | You can’t quit now. | 你不能现在退出 |
[01:57] | What a sad and anticlimactic end to one of the greatest tag-team careers | 一个伟大的双打团队的职业生涯就在这摔角擂台上 |
[02:01] | to ever grace the squared circle. | 悲壮而急转直下地落下帷幕 |
[02:07] | Got my Saturday nights back. | 周六晚上终于又空出来了 |
[02:09] | Did you really mean what you said | 你刚才说的是认真的吗 |
[02:11] | about being through with wrestling? | 你真的打算不再摔角了? |
[02:13] | Come on, Steven. | 拜托 史蒂文 |
[02:14] | Wasn’t that match kind of boring? | 你不觉得那比赛有点无聊吗 |
[02:17] | We don’t need wrestling to have fun anymore, right? | 我们不再需要靠摔角来找乐子了 对不对 |
[02:20] | Right. | 对 |
[02:21] | Yeah. | 就是嘛 |
[02:23] | Let’s go home and get some grub. | 我们回家找点吃的去 |
[02:32] | Hey, Sadie. Hey, Lars. | 嘿莎蒂 嘿拉尔斯 |
[02:33] | Can I get the special? | 我能要特殊的吗 |
[02:39] | Tiger. | 老虎 |
[02:42] | He left wrestling at the height of his career. | 他在职业生涯的黄金时期放弃了摔角 |
[02:45] | Why-y-y-y? | 为什么 |
[02:48] | Why don’t you just ask Steven? | 你怎么不问问史蒂文呢 |
[02:49] | You and your theory. | 那是你的想法 |
[02:51] | Steven is not Tiger. | 史蒂文才不是老虎 |
[02:53] | Tiger’s ripped and like seven feet tall. | 老虎肌肉发达 看上去有七英尺高 |
[02:56] | Well, I heard Purple Puma didn’t want to do it anymore. | 嗯 我听说紫色美洲狮不想再干了 |
[02:59] | So what?! | 又怎样 |
[03:01] | Just because Purple Puma quit doesn’t mean Tiger had to. | 紫色美洲狮不干又不代表虎也要跟着放弃 |
[03:05] | I also heard Tiger didn’t think of that. | 我还听说虎没想到这一点 |
[03:08] | Well, he should have. | 那他应该想到的 |
[03:09] | It’s the least he could do for his fans. | 毕竟他也只能这样回馈粉丝了 |
[03:15] | It is him, right? | 就是他没错吧 |
[03:17] | Now, I know these days, we’re in a depression, | 我知道近段日子这里有些萧条 |
[03:21] | but underground wrestling is too big to fail. | 但地下摔角是不会因此而落寞的 |
[03:24] | We’ve got two new fighters on loan, | 我们贷款调来了两名新战士 |
[03:26] | and they’re here to collect. | 而他们是来筹集资金的 |
[03:28] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[03:29] | the Wolves of Wall Street. | 有请华尔街之狼 |
[03:32] | We’ll huff, we’ll puff, and we’ll blow your stocks down. | 我们会愤怒 我们会咆哮 我们还会套牢你的股票 |
[03:37] | What a rip-off. | 真是山寨 |
[03:40] | What’s this? | 谁来了 |
[03:42] | It looks like we have a new challenger making his way into the ring. | 看来我们有一个新的挑战者刚登上了擂台 |
[03:46] | What mystery could possibly lie beneath that identity-concealing shawl? | 在那隐藏身份的披风下究竟是何方神圣 |
[03:50] | I don’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[03:54] | Tiger Millionaire, ladies and gentlemen! | 是虎百万 女士们先生们 |
[04:00] | You’re wrong, Mr. Smiley. | 你错了 笑脸先生 |
[04:01] | Tiger Millionaire is gone forever. | 虎百万 已经不复存在了 |
[04:05] | He retired to his huge pile of money. | 他拿着一大笔钱退休了 |
[04:08] | But he realized it didn’t make him happy, | 但他意识到这并不能使他快乐 |
[04:11] | so here I am, ready to give back to the fans. | 于是我来到这里 准备好回馈粉丝 |
[04:15] | Tiger Philanthropist! | 虎善士 |
[04:21] | So, the millionaire becomes a philanthropist– | 所以百万富翁变成了一个慈善家 |
[04:24] | a person who gives money away. | 一个四处撒钱的人 |
[04:27] | But I ask you, | 但我问你 |
[04:28] | can the Purple Puma’s back-up make it solo? | 紫色美洲狮的小跟班能自己单打独斗么 |
[04:31] | Bring it on! | 等着瞧 |
[04:35] | Hey, tough boy. | 嘿 小硬汉 |
[04:36] | You need a loan to start a small business? | 你需要贷款来做笔小生意吗 |
[04:39] | Oh, I’m actually pretty financially stable. | 哦 我的经济收入其实很稳定的 |
[04:41] | ‘Cause you’ve just been approved. | 因为你刚刚通过了审批 |
[04:43] | But I just said– | 但我说了 |
[04:45] | Oh, my dang. | 我的天呐 |
[04:46] | Billy Bank Assets just got a taste of the Philanthropist business-loan elbow. | 比利银行资产刚尝了一记善士商业贷款之肘击 |
[04:52] | Howl Jones is still in this match, though. | 但是哈尔琼斯还在赛场上 |
[04:55] | He’s gonna make a withdrawal. | 他想要取款 |
[04:57] | Overdraft. | 资金透支 |
[04:59] | This should cover your medical bills. | 这些应该够付你们的医药费了 |
[05:02] | What a generous wrestler. | 多么慷慨的摔角手 |
[05:04] | Oh, what? | 哦 怎么 |
[05:05] | Looks like Shark-O-Mania is back for revenge | 看来狂暴悍鲨回来报仇了 |
[05:08] | with a new partner– | 还带来了个新搭档 |
[05:10] | the Sea Wasp, | 海黄毒蜂 |
[05:10] | 海黄毒蜂 澳洲箱水母的绰号 | |
[05:12] | which is a very poisonous type of jellyfish. | 一种带有剧毒的水母 |
[05:15] | Looks like we’ll have to give ’em the ol’Purple Pu– | 看来我们得让他们尝尝紫色美洲… |
[05:19] | Man, how’s Tiger gonna get out of this fishy situation? | 天呐 老虎将如何搞定这个充满鱼腥味的状况 |
[05:26] | He hit them with a charitable take-donation. | 他使出了一记慈善捐款重击 |
[05:30] | And now a venture catapult-ist. | 现在是商业投机弹射 |
[05:33] | Did you see that? | 看到了吗 |
[05:36] | He’s paying for their medical bills, too. | 他又付了医药费 |
[05:39] | It looks like this philanthropist is the real deal, ladies and gentlemen. | 看来这个慈善家是实打实的 女士们先生们 |
[05:42] | No one is leaving here tonight unimpressed. | 今晚在座的每一位无不为之动容 |
[05:49] | Hi, Lars. | 嗨 拉尔斯 |
[05:53] | What? | 咋了 |
[05:54] | So… | 说来 |
[05:55] | How was your evening? | 你昨晚过得怎样 |
[05:57] | Fine, I guess. | 还行吧 |
[05:59] | Kind of boring. | 有点无聊 |
[06:00] | What do you mean kind of boring?! | 你说有点无聊是什么意思 |
[06:02] | Why are you so worked up over how my night was? | 你这么关心我晚上过得怎样是几个意思 |
[06:07] | well, I was wondering if you’d seen any good | 因为我在想你最近有没有看到什么 |
[06:10] | wrestling matches lately. | 精彩的摔角比赛 |
[06:12] | Now that you mention it, | 既然你提到了 |
[06:13] | no. | 没有 |
[06:14] | But I heard Tiger Millionaire was back. | 但我听说虎百万回来了 |
[06:16] | He’s your favorite, right? | 你最喜欢他了不是吗 |
[06:18] | Yeah, but he came back as some lame | 没错 他是回来了 但却搞些蹩脚的 |
[06:20] | Tiger Philharmonic donations thing, | 慈善机构之类的东西 |
[06:24] | which, honestly, is such a weird angle, you know? | 讲真 搞得有点莫名其妙的 懂吗 |
[06:28] | The whole thing just felt so off. | 整件事都感觉挺奇怪的 |
[06:31] | What do you mean off? | 你说奇怪是什么意思 |
[06:33] | He took off his tie, and he’s throwing money at everybody? | 他脱下领带 还把钱到处撒 |
[06:36] | It’s like | 就像是 |
[06:37] | the sequel no one asked for. | 出了个没人想要的续集 |
[06:39] | What? It’s the sequel you asked for. | 什么 这可是你想要的续集啊 |
[06:42] | Well, he just didn’t seem into it, you know? | 怎么说 他就是看着不太走心 你懂 |
[06:45] | He used to care about his money. | 他以前很在意他的钱的 |
[06:47] | Now he’s just giving it away. | 现在却四处乱散 |
[06:49] | And he still just wins, like, every match. | 而且他还是那样 每场都赢 |
[06:52] | Oh, I get it. | 哦 我懂了 |
[06:54] | You want him to lose and keep his money, right? | 你想让他输 而且省着点花钱 对吧 |
[06:57] | No, I don’t want him to lose, just– | 不 我不想让他输 只是 |
[06:59] | What do you want him to do?! | 你想让他做什么 |
[07:00] | Just tell me! | 告诉我 |
[07:03] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[07:05] | I don’t even know what I want for breakfast half the time. | 我经常连早餐想吃啥都不知道 |
[07:07] | I’m a complex individual teenage boy. | 我是个复杂又独特的青春期少年 |
[07:10] | Now get out of here | 现在给我出去 |
[07:11] | and stop taking such a personal interest in my happiness and well-being! | 别再对我幸福感和生活状况过度投资了 |
[07:17] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[07:18] | I don’t even know why I’m wrestling anymore. | 我都不知道我为什么还在摔角 |
[07:20] | I guess I’m doing it for Lars, | 我猜我是为了拉尔斯 |
[07:23] | and he doesn’t even care. | 但他压根都不在乎 |
[07:24] | I liked it better when I was doing it for you. | 我更喜欢为了你做这些的时候 |
[07:27] | But who needs it, you know? | 但是谁稀罕呢 是吧 |
[07:29] | I mean, I needed it when I felt like… | 我是说 我以前需要它是因为 |
[07:32] | I wasn’t good enough. | 我觉得自己不够好 |
[07:33] | But I-I don’t feel like that anymore. | 但我不会再那样了 |
[07:37] | Do you? | 你会吗 |
[07:38] | No. | 不 |
[07:39] | No, that–that’s never why I was doing it. | 不 那 那从来不是我摔角的原因 |
[07:41] | I just liked that it was our thing we did together. | 我就是喜欢跟你一起做些什么的感觉 |
[07:45] | But you’re right. It doesn’t make sense anymore. | 但你是对的 这已经没什么意义了 |
[07:48] | I think I should just do what you did– | 我觉得我应该像你一样 |
[07:50] | just tell everybody I’m quitting and | 告诉大家我不干了 然后 |
[07:52] | leave like it’s no big deal. | 毫不在乎地离开 |
[07:58] | Ladies and gents, | 女士们先生们 |
[07:59] | tonight is a very special night | 这是一个特别的夜晚 |
[08:01] | here at the Beach City Wrestling Arena Dome and Building. | 就在这海滩市摔角竞技场的现场 |
[08:04] | I’ll let my good friend Tiger Mill– | 我会让我的好朋友虎百… |
[08:06] | I mean, Philanthropist explain. | 我是说 善士 来解释 |
[08:09] | Thank you, Mr. Smiley. | 谢谢 笑脸先生 |
[08:11] | What now? | 又闹哪出 |
[08:12] | Tonight will mark my greatest and finalest act of philanthropy. | 今晚将标志着我最伟大和最终的慈善行为 |
[08:16] | Tonight, I am giving away the tag-team titles. | 今晚 我会交出我联赛冠军的头衔 |
[08:20] | Whoever can grab them first can have them. | 谁先拿到 就归谁 |
[08:27] | Boo! Philanthropy is lame! | 切 慈善什么的弱爆了 |
[08:30] | Boo all you like. I don’t care anymore. | 随你们怎么想 我已经无所谓了 |
[08:33] | These belts don’t mean anything to me. | 这些腰带对我来说毫无意义 |
[08:36] | They never did. | 从来如此 |
[08:41] | I know that sound. | 我知道这声音 |
[08:42] | It’s the Brothers Construction– | 是好哥们施工队 |
[08:45] | Concrete Heat and Chunk Truck. | 炽烈水泥和巨肌重卡 |
[08:49] | So sad to see Tiger giving up those belts | 真遗憾老虎就这么放弃了腰带 |
[08:52] | without at least putting up a fight. | 居然连一场战斗都没展开 |
[08:57] | It’s the Good-Looking Guys’music. | 是帅爆徒的出场音乐 |
[08:59] | They’re back to finally claim the tag titles. | 他们是回来夺取最后的头衔的 |
[09:02] | Looks like things are heating up in the ring. | 看来擂台上正在预热 |
[09:04] | Who will be the next tag-team champion?! | 谁会是下一届的双打联赛冠军 |
[09:09] | Whoa, there, Tiger. | 你好啊 老虎 |
[09:12] | Amethyst? | 紫晶 |
[09:13] | He’s back! | 他回来了 |
[09:15] | The legend has returned to the ring! | 传说已然重返擂台 |
[09:18] | Pu-u-u-rple Pu-u-u-ma! | 紫色美洲狮 |
[09:22] | Those belts aren’t yours to give away. | 你不能就这么把腰带拱手相让 |
[09:25] | Those times we wrestled together meant everything to me. | 我们一起摔角的那些日子对我来说意味着一切 |
[09:30] | You can give away all the jungle bucks you want, | 你可以把那些丛林币通通送掉 |
[09:33] | but I will not stand by and let you give up our memories. | 但我不能眼睁睁看着你丢掉我们的回忆 |
[09:41] | What a display, ladies and gentlemen. | 多么让人感动 女士们先生们 |
[09:45] | You came back. | 你回来了 |
[09:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:48] | This was our thing we did together, and | 这是我们一起做的事情 而我 |
[09:50] | I just quit on you. | 却抛下了你 |
[09:52] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[09:53] | You were right. We don’t need this anymore. | 你是对的 我们再也不需要这个了 |
[09:56] | Well, then how do you want to go out? | 那么 你想怎么退出呢 |
[09:58] | With a bang. | 轰轰烈烈地 |
[10:00] | It looks like this fight for the belt is still on. | 看来腰带之争的战斗仍在继续 |
[10:04] | The Brothers Construction look like they’re ready to lay down a foundation of pain. | 好哥们施工队看样子正准备打下一个痛苦的地基 |
[10:09] | But, oh. | 然而 |
[10:10] | Shark-O-Mania is back again. | 狂暴悍鲨再度回到赛场 |
[10:12] | He’s not even in the match. | 他甚至都不是比赛选手 |
[10:15] | Tiger Philanthropist is down. | 虎善士倒下了 |
[10:17] | What?! | 什么 |
[10:28] | This isn’t fair. Stop the match. | 这不公平 快停止比赛 |
[10:31] | They’re gonna be destroyed. | 他们会被摧毁的 |
[10:35] | Finish it. | 做个了断 |
[10:40] | No! | 不 |
[10:41] | The Good-Looking Gang hit the star-crossed lovers on Puma and Tiger. | 帅爆帮用苦命恋人击倒了美洲狮和老虎 |
[10:45] | This is their chance. | 他们的机会来了 |
[10:47] | The belts are hanging free and clear. | 腰带就赤裸裸地挂在那儿 |
[10:48] | They’ve got it. It’s official. | 他们拿到了 官方认证 |
[10:50] | The Good-Looking Gang are the new Beach City | 帅爆帮是新一届海滩市 |
[10:53] | Underground Tag-Team Wrestling Champions. | 地下双打摔角联赛的冠军 |
[10:55] | This is truly the end for Tiger Millionaire and Purple Puma. | 虎百万和紫色美洲狮的时代真的要告一段落了 |
[10:59] | What a way to go out. | 多么完美的谢幕 |
[11:01] | How can this be happening?! | 怎么会变成这样 |
[11:03] | It was just getting good! | 这正是上升期的时候 |
[11:05] | You can’t quit now! | 你不能现在放弃 |
[11:06] | Tiger! | 老虎 |