时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 红宝石 的空间 | |
[00:01] | Husky | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:04] | Ooh — there’s one! Garnet, you gotta make a wish! | 哦 来了一个!石榴 许个愿吧! |
[00:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[00:07] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼 |
[00:10] | All of them. | 全都闭上 |
[00:12] | Okay, okay. | 好吧好吧 |
[00:13] | Now make your wish, but don’t tell me what it is. | 现在许个愿望,别告诉我是什么 |
[00:17] | Garnet, what did you wish for? | 石榴 你许了什么愿? |
[00:20] | I wished… | 我的愿望是 |
[00:22] | for another shooting star, so that you could make a wish. | 再来一颗流星 这样你就可以许愿了 |
[00:25] | Oh, my gosh! | 哦我天 |
[00:27] | Garnet, it worked! | 石榴 愿望实现了! |
[00:31] | Is that star… screaming? | 那个流星…是在尖叫吗 |
[00:36] | What was that?! | 那是啥?! |
[00:40] | It’s Navy! | 是脐脐! |
[00:42] | That’s a ruby. | 是个红宝石 |
[00:44] | Don’t you remember? I gave them all names. | 你不记得了吗?我给她们都起了名 |
[00:47] | This one’s Navy, ’cause her gem is on her navel. | 这只叫脐脐,因为她宝石在肚脐上 |
[00:49] | Oh. I finally get it. | 哦 我才明白过来 |
[00:54] | Oh, please, oh, please! | 哦 求求你 |
[00:55] | Don’t make me go back to Homeworld! | 别把我送回母星! |
[00:57] | Oh, I just want to stay here with you! | 我想和你们一起住在这里! |
[01:00] | This… is a surprise. | 这…还真出乎预料呢 |
[01:03] | You want to live on Earth? | 你想住在地球上? |
[01:05] | Yeah! All the other rubies are mean to me. | 对啊!其他红宝石都对我很坏 |
[01:09] | I just want to be somewhere I can be myself. | 我就想找一个能做自己的地方 |
[01:11] | And you’re not mad at us from before? | 我们那么对你 你不生气吗? |
[01:14] | What do you mean? | 你是指什么? |
[01:15] | You know, about tricking you into playing baseball. | 你懂的 比如骗你去打棒球那次 |
[01:18] | That was fun! | 棒球很好玩啊! |
[01:19] | Or when Amethyst pretended to be Jasper. | 还有那次紫晶扮成铁石英骗你们 |
[01:22] | I gotta admit, that was pretty clever. | 我得承认 那个骗局挺机智的 |
[01:24] | Or when we blasted you all out into space and stole your ship | 还有那次我把你们送进了太空 |
[01:27] | so you’d be stranded forever? | 还偷了你们的太空船? |
[01:29] | Well, we were fighting, so it’s understandable. | 这个 我们当时在战斗嘛 可以理解 |
[01:32] | I don’t know about this. | 我不明白 |
[01:34] | She tried to stab you in space. | 她不是想用匕首戳你来着 |
[01:36] | That was Eyeball, this is Navy. | 那是眼宝 不是脐脐 |
[01:38] | She always seemed really nice, actually! | 事实上 她一直都是最可爱的那个 |
[01:40] | Hey, thanks! | 谢谢夸奖 |
[01:42] | And, you know, a ruby falling from the sky, | 还有 从天上坠入人间的红宝石 |
[01:45] | discovering this beautiful world — | 发现新世界的美丽– |
[01:47] | sounds a lot like a story you told me once. | 这不就是你给我讲的故事吗 |
[01:49] | Oh, stop. | 哦 别说了 |
[01:51] | Ah! Let me take it from here! | 啊!从这儿起就交给我吧! |
[01:52] | I know exactly where she’ll fit in! | 我知道有个地方绝对适合她! |
[01:54] | All right, Steven Universe, go work your magic. | 好吧 史蒂文宇宙 施展你的魔法吧 |
[02:01] | Finally! There’s a star to wish on! | 总算有个可以许愿的星星了! |
[02:05] | Peridot, Lapis! | 橄榄石!青金石! |
[02:07] | -Steven! -Steven! | -史蒂文!-史蒂文! |
[02:09] | And Pumpkin! Can’t forget you! | 还有南瓜!我可没把你忘了! |
[02:11] | Well, well, back again. | 看看你 又回来了 |
[02:13] | You should just move in with us at this point. | 你和我们一起住在这儿就好了嘛 |
[02:16] | Actually, maybe not me, | 其实 可能不是我 |
[02:18] | but I know someone else who might be interested! | 但我知道有其他人想在这里住哦! |
[02:21] | Hi! I’m Navy, a refugee from Homeworld! | 你好!我是脐脐,母星来的难民! |
[02:25] | Just like you guys! Ha ha ha! | 就像你们一样!哈哈哈! |
[02:29] | So, uh… | 这个… |
[02:30] | When did you show up on Earth? | 你什么时候来地球的? |
[02:32] | Today! | 就今天! |
[02:34] | New barnie! | 新室友! |
[02:35] | What?! No, hold on. | 啥?!不行 等等 |
[02:38] | Can we talk about this first? | 至少先商量一下吧? |
[02:40] | Yeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah, of course! | 对啊!是是是 当然了! |
[02:42] | I love talking! | 我最爱商量了! |
[02:46] | Huh? | 哈? |
[02:49] | Steven, this makes no sense. | 史蒂文 这根本说不通 |
[02:51] | Why would she want to live here? | 她为什么会想住在这儿? |
[02:52] | We’ve been awful to her. She must hate us. | 我们一直对她很坏 她肯定恨我们才对 |
[02:55] | She doesn’t, though. | 她不恨我们啊 |
[02:56] | Give her a chance. | 给她次机会吧 |
[02:57] | She’s on our side now. | 她是我们这边的了 |
[02:59] | Just like that? Wow. | 这么容易?哇 |
[03:01] | There’s no way. | 没可能 |
[03:02] | Well, you guys wanted to start a new life here, too. | 这个 你们俩不也是想在这里建立新生活 |
[03:05] | It can totally happen! | 她肯定也想啊 |
[03:07] | Even if she wants to be here, | 就算她想待在这里 |
[03:08] | she doesn’t know what she’s getting into. | 她也理解不了这里的生活 |
[03:10] | Life on Earth is really confusing. | 地球生活真的很迷 |
[03:12] | It took me a long time to get used to it. | 我都花了好长时间才适应 |
[03:14] | I’m still getting used to it. | 我现在还在适应 |
[03:17] | But… | 但是… |
[03:18] | we can show her the way! | 我们可以教她啊! |
[03:20] | I mean, we’ve been through the ringer on all this stuff. | 我是说 我们已经跨过这个坎了 |
[03:23] | It’ll be cool to share what we’ve learned. | 我们可以分享下自己的经验嘛 |
[03:25] | And, you know, I think we’d be really good at it. | 你也知道 我们肯定会教得很好的 |
[03:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:29] | Okay, I’ll give it a try, but we’ll have to take it slow. | 行 我试一试 但是我们得慢慢来 |
[03:33] | Yeah! | 棒! |
[03:34] | This will be great, I just know it! | 肯定很棒的 我就知道! |
[03:39] | Thank you! | 谢谢你们! |
[03:40] | So you’re an Earthling! | 现在你是个地球种了! |
[03:42] | But what does that mean? | 这又意味着什么呢? |
[03:44] | Well, the answer is… | 答案就是… |
[03:47] | who knows?! | 谁知道呢? |
[03:49] | And that’s the beauty of Earth! | 这就是地球的美丽之处啦! |
[03:51] | Nothing here makes sense! | 这里的一切都不合逻辑! |
[03:52] | But that’s why you have us now! | 这就是为什么你需要我们! |
[03:55] | It might be hard to like Earth at first. | 喜欢上地球一开始可能很难 |
[03:58] | It is where… | 这里就是… |
[03:59] | a bunch of bad stuff happened. | 那些糟糕的事发生的地方 |
[04:01] | I love it! It’s so sunny! | 我喜欢这儿!这儿好阳光啊! |
[04:05] | Ah, yes! | 啊 对的! |
[04:06] | The sun — ever-burning… until it’s not. | 太阳–永不熄灭地燃烧…直到熄灭为止 |
[04:10] | This planet has weather, | 这个星球上有气象变化 |
[04:11] | which can be confusing and alarming. | 有时候很令人困惑和恐慌 |
[04:13] | It’s sunny now, but it could always rain later. | 现在是晴天 但是待会可能会下雨 |
[04:16] | What is rain? | 什么是”下雨”? |
[04:18] | It’s like — oh, wait! I can just show you. | 就像–等下!我可以给你演示 |
[04:30] | I know it’s a bit strange, but — | 我知道有点奇怪 但是– |
[04:33] | The sky is crying! | 天空在哭泣啊! |
[04:35] | She likes it! Navy likes it! | 她喜欢这个!脐脐喜欢这个! |
[04:38] | Oh! | 哦! |
[04:39] | A planet that’s not always sunny. | 一颗有阴有晴的星球! |
[04:42] | It’s almost like it’s always…changing! | 就好像它…总是在变化! |
[04:46] | That’s so beautiful! | 真是太美了! |
[04:48] | Yeah! Exactly! | 是啊!就是这样! |
[04:51] | Wow! | 哇! |
[04:52] | That’s, like, chapter 97 of Earth stuff. | 这已经是《地球生活》第97章的内容了 |
[04:55] | Looks like we got an advanced student on our hands! | 看来我们手上有个超前的学生呢! |
[04:58] | Yeah. No kidding. | 是啊 不假 |
[05:02] | This is our “gem cave.” | 这是我们的”宝石洞” |
[05:04] | Lapis hates when I call it that, so I don’t. | 青金石不喜欢我用这个称呼 我就没用 |
[05:07] | The barn’s pretty big, | 这个仓库挺大的 |
[05:09] | so you can have one of the corners. | 你可以随便找个角落 |
[05:10] | Make it your own. | 都是你的了 |
[05:11] | That sounds so nice. | 听起来好棒啊 |
[05:13] | Any corner would be lovely. | 一个角落 太美好了 |
[05:14] | You should have a look around. | 你可以到处转转 |
[05:19] | Ohh! What’s this for? | 哦!这是干嘛的? |
[05:21] | That’s a hammock. It’s a bed you fall out of. | 这是个吊床 可以从上面掉下来的床 |
[05:24] | It’s where I like to sleep. | 我喜欢在上面睡觉 |
[05:26] | I don’t have to do it, but I like to do it — | 我不需要睡觉 但是我喜欢睡觉 |
[05:29] | you know, turn off for a bit and — | 你知道的 放空一切 然后– |
[05:30] | Snore. Like this! | 打呼噜 就像这样 |
[05:34] | Snore! | 呼噜! |
[05:36] | Wow! Sounds groovy! How do I start? | 哇!听起来好炫!我该怎么做? |
[05:39] | That one’s really hard to explain. | 这个很难解释 |
[05:41] | You lay down somewhere and close your eyes. | 你就躺在那儿 闭上眼 |
[05:44] | And think about nothing — or everything. | 然后什么都不想–或者什么都想 |
[05:47] | But it may take you a little while | 但是可能需要一段时间 |
[05:48] | to feel comfortable enough to — | 你才能感到放松然后– |
[05:53] | Looks like you’ve got it. | 看来你已经掌握了 |
[05:56] | And here’s our organic Earth farm. | 这是我们的有机地球田地 |
[05:58] | The ground beneath our feet is teeming with resources | 我们脚下的土壤中充满了资源 |
[06:00] | which feed the growing crops around us. | 可以喂饱这些庄稼 |
[06:03] | Don’t bother talking to the corn. | 不用费心和玉米交流了 |
[06:05] | It can’t hear you. | 它们听不见 |
[06:06] | Plants may seem strange to you at first, but don’t worry, | 你一开始可能会感到植物很陌生 别担心 |
[06:09] | you don’t have to love everything right away. | 你也不需要立刻就学会喜欢上所有事物 |
[06:12] | I love plants! Oh! | 我喜欢植物!哦! |
[06:17] | Well, what about Pumpkin? | 这个 那南瓜呢? |
[06:20] | Do you love Pumpkin, too? | 你喜欢南瓜吗? |
[06:24] | I love Pumpkin! | 我爱南瓜! |
[06:30] | Ew, Pumpkin kisses! | 噫 南瓜之吻! |
[06:35] | Well, what about dirt? Do you love the dirt, too? | 那泥土呢?你也喜欢泥土吗? |
[06:39] | What’s dirt?! | 泥土是什么? |
[06:42] | I do love the dirt! | 我喜欢泥土! |
[06:49] | So what about us? How do you feel about us? | 我们呢?你对我们什么感觉? |
[06:54] | You guys are the best! | 你们是最棒的! |
[06:56] | Thank you, thank you! Thank you all for taking me in! | 谢谢!谢谢你们!谢谢你们让我加入! |
[07:00] | Oh! We’re gonna be the best of friends! | 哦!我们肯定会成为最好的朋友的! |
[07:03] | But we were just enemies! | 但是我们是敌人啊! |
[07:05] | Don’t you remember? Why don’t you get mad?! | 你不记得了?你为什么不生气?! |
[07:09] | I think even if I really tried, | 我想我就算试着生气 |
[07:13] | that’s the one thing I can’t do. | 我还是不会生气的 |
[07:16] | Oh, come on! | 哦 得了吧! |
[07:21] | Did I do something? | 我做错了什么? |
[07:23] | I think it might be more complicated than that. | 可要更复杂一些吧 |
[07:25] | Why don’t you stay here and admire more of the plants? | 你待在这里欣赏植物吧 |
[07:28] | -Lapis! -Lapis! | -青金石!-青金石! |
[07:32] | -Lapis! -Lapis! | -青金石!-青金石! |
[07:35] | -Where are you?! -She’s just… | -你在哪?!-她简直… |
[07:37] | It’s just like she’s fine with us, | 她看起来好像喜欢我们 |
[07:40] | like there’s no problem. | 就像啥事没有一样 |
[07:43] | Lapis, are you okay? | 青金石 你还好吗? |
[07:46] | No. Something is seriously wrong with me. | 不好 我有很严重的问题 |
[07:50] | It took me so long to learn to like this planet. | 我花了那么长时间才喜欢上这个星球 |
[07:53] | Hey, no one said there’s a rush! | 嘿 没人说非得那么着急啊 |
[07:56] | Navy just loves everyone and everything right away. | 脐脐就是能很快喜欢上所有人和所有事的那种 |
[08:00] | She has no guard, no fear. I just don’t get it. | 她没防备 也没恐惧 我理解不了 |
[08:04] | Why is it so easy for her, when it was so hard for me? | 为什么对她来说那么容易 对我来说那么难? |
[08:11] | Oh, no! | 哦 不! |
[08:13] | I didn’t mean to make anyone upset! | 我不是有意让你们伤心的! |
[08:15] | Oh! Maybe I should just go! | 哦!我还是最好离开吧! |
[08:18] | -Aw, Navy. -No, no, it’s my problem. | -嗷 脐脐 -不 是我的问题 |
[08:21] | I didn’t mean to make you feel like you don’t belong here. | 我不想让你觉得你不属于这里的 |
[08:23] | Yeah, you should stay! | 是啊 你在这儿就很好! |
[08:26] | Ooh, you guys! I’m so glad! | 哦 大伙儿!我太高兴了! |
[08:31] | I don’t know where I would go anyway. | 我也不知道我还能去哪 |
[08:33] | I can’t go anywhere without my ship. | 没了飞船我哪儿也去不了 |
[08:35] | That’s the only place I’ve ever really belonged, anyways. | 那儿其实是我唯一的归属了 |
[08:39] | I miss it so much! Oh! | 我太想它了!哦! |
[08:43] | Navy! We have your ship! | 脐脐!你的飞船在我们这儿! |
[08:45] | It’s right over there! | 就在那里! |
[08:47] | You do? Wow! | 在这儿?哇! |
[08:50] | I didn’t even notice it there! | 我都没注意到它在那儿! |
[08:52] | Maybe you could, uh… show us the ropes? | 也许你可以…让我们参观下你的工作? |
[08:55] | I would love that! | 我太乐意了! |
[08:59] | Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo! | 哦吼吼吼! |
[09:01] | This is perfect! | 简直完美! |
[09:02] | The Crystal Gems finally have a pilot! | 水晶宝石们总算有个飞行员了! |
[09:05] | Things are going okay now, huh? | 一切都好 是吧? |
[09:07] | Yeah. Yeah, they are! | 是啊 一切都好! |
[09:10] | Hey, Steven, hit that button behind you, | 嘿 史蒂文 按一下你后面那个按钮 |
[09:13] | and I’ll show you what this baby can really do! | 我来展示下这架宝贝儿的能力 |
[09:16] | Uh, you mean the one right here? | 呃 你是说这个按钮? |
[09:18] | Yeah! That’s the one! | 是!就是那个! |
[09:21] | I’m gonna press it! | 我要按了! |
[09:32] | Navy! Hello?! | 脐脐!你在吗?! |
[09:33] | Navy, I think something went wrong with the ship! | 脐脐!飞船好像出问题了了! |
[09:36] | The only thing wrong… | 唯一的问题是… |
[09:39] | is that you’re still holding on. | 你们竟然还在扒着 |
[09:44] | Wait! This whole time, all you wanted was your ship? | 等下!这么久以来 你的唯一目的就是太空船? |
[09:47] | You could have just stolen it to begin with! | 你一开始偷走不就好了吗! |
[09:49] | I could have done that. | 我当然可以啊 |
[09:52] | But then I would never have gotten to see | 但是这样一来 我又怎么 |
[09:54] | the look on your face | 欣赏你们这些 |
[09:55] | when you were tricked by your favorite little ruby! | 被你们最可爱的红宝石骗之后的傻脸呢 |
[10:00] | -What?! -Hey! | -啥?-嘿! |
[10:02] | I can’t hear what’s happening! | 我听不见你们在说啥! |
[10:04] | Is Navy showing us the ocean? | 脐脐是在给我们展示大海吗? |
[10:06] | Oh! ‘Cause this is a heck of a way to do it! | 哦!这样效果还挺棒呢! |
[10:09] | You dirty, little… | 你个肮脏的小… |
[10:12] | Bye-bye! | 白白! |
[10:17] | Quick, Lapis, she’s getting away! | 快 青金石!她要跑了! |
[10:22] | I was right! | 我一直都是对的! |
[10:24] | No one could be that well-adjusted! | 没人能那么心地善良的 |
[10:35] | Garnet! | 石榴! |
[10:41] | It was still worth a shot. | 至少心思没白费 |