时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ♪ We ♪ are the crystal | 我们 是水晶 |
[00:03] | ♪ gems | 战士 |
[00:04] | ♪ we’ll always save the day | 我们总能拯救世界 |
[00:06] | ♪ and if you think we can’t, ♪ | 如果你认为我们不行 |
[00:09] | ♪ we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到方法 |
[00:12] | ♪ that’s why the people | 这就是为什么这个世界 |
[00:13] | ♪ of this world | 的人 |
[00:16] | ♪ believe in | 相信 |
[00:17] | ♪ Garnet | 石榴 |
[00:18] | ♪ Amethyst | 紫晶 |
[00:19] | ♪ and Pearl | 和珍珠 |
[00:21] | and Steven! | 和史蒂文! |
[00:23] | 狮子4: 备选结局 | |
[00:25] | Husky | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:25] | SG | |
[00:27] | Steven, we can’t both exist. | 史蒂文 我们不能同时存在 |
[00:30] | I’m going to become half of you. | 我将会成为你的一半 |
[00:33] | And I need you to know | 我想要你明白 |
[00:35] | that every moment you love being yourself, | 你热爱自己的存在的每一刻 |
[00:38] | that’s me, loving you, | 那都是我在爱你 |
[00:40] | and loving being you… | 也爱成为你… |
[00:43] | because you’re going to be something extraordinary. | 因为你注定会成为非同寻常的存在 |
[00:47] | You’re going to be… | 你注定会成为… |
[00:49] | You’re going to be something extraordinary. | 你注定会成为非同寻常的存在 |
[00:53] | You’re going to be something extraordinary. | 你注定会成为非同寻常的存在 |
[01:00] | Extraordinary… experience. | 非同寻常…体验 |
[01:09] | Okay, I think I’ve got something. | 好 我找到了些线索 |
[01:14] | So, this time, I put together the first letter | 这次呢 我把每一句话 |
[01:16] | of the first word of every sentence. | 首字母放在一起 |
[01:18] | It spells “Ittaisiaby.” | 拼出来“Ittaisiaby” |
[01:24] | It might not sound like much, | 也许听起来没什么 |
[01:26] | but if you rearrange those letters, | 但是重新排列一下这些字母 |
[01:28] | it says “Bait it I say,” or “I stay a bit,” | 就会得到“Bait it I say”或者“I stay a bit” |
[01:32] | or “I bitty Asia.” | 或者“I bitty Asia(我点点亚洲)” |
[01:37] | Well “I bitty Asia” could mean something. | 可能“我点点亚洲”有些道理 |
[01:40] | Maybe I’m supposed to go back to Asia? | 可能我得再回亚洲一次? |
[01:42] | And… bite something? | 然后…咬点什么? |
[01:49] | 给史蒂文 | |
[01:51] | There has to be a clue somewhere. | 不管在哪 肯定会有线索的 |
[01:53] | Mom said she wanted to have me. | 妈妈说她想要我存在 |
[01:55] | But that must mean there’s a reason. | 这肯定意味着我的存在是有目的的 |
[01:57] | There has to be something I was meant to do. | 肯定有些事要我来完成 |
[02:00] | My magical gem destiny. | 我的魔法宝石宿命 |
[02:05] | Come on, Lion. I need you to focus here. | 拜托 狮子 专心听我讲 |
[02:08] | No, no, no! | 别 别 别! |
[02:09] | Lion, at least do it on the floor! | 狮子 要吐也吐地板上啊! |
[02:15] | Why is it always on the bed? | 为啥总是在床上? |
[02:19] | Magical hair-ball destiny! | 魔法毛球宿命! |
[02:22] | Okay. That’s gross. | 好吧 恶心 |
[02:25] | Right. Anyway. | 好 不管怎样 |
[02:27] | This key. | 这把钥匙 |
[02:29] | Mom must have wanted you to give this to me now. | 妈妈肯定想要我现在得到它 |
[02:31] | What does it open? | 它是用来开什么的呢? |
[02:34] | Hm… | 嗯… |
[02:36] | Oh! | 哦! |
[02:37] | Hey, Lion. | 嘿 狮子 |
[02:43] | Mm? | 嗯? |
[02:45] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[02:49] | Mmmm! | 嗯嗯! |
[02:53] | Maybe if I… | 说不定我… |
[03:00] | If this key isn’t for that chest, then what is it for? | 但是如果这把钥匙不是用来开箱子的 那它是用来干什么的呢? |
[03:15] | Nothing to unlock here. | 这儿也没什么要打开的 |
[03:25] | So, not here, either? | 这儿也不对? |
[03:30] | Give me something this key unlocks. | 给我些能用这把钥匙打开的东西 |
[03:40] | Hmm… | 嗯… |
[03:42] | Of course! | 对了! |
[03:44] | The answers were inside me the whole time! | 答案一直都在我身上! |
[03:50] | Where am I supposed to go? | 那我现在该去哪呢? |
[03:52] | This has to unlock something. | 这把钥匙肯定能打开什么的 |
[03:54] | There must be someplace I haven’t been. | 肯定还有我没去过的地方 |
[03:57] | Lion. | 狮子 |
[03:59] | Take me somewhere new. | 带我去个新地点 |
[04:02] | Hey, come on. | 嘿 拜托嘛 |
[04:04] | Where did you get this? | 这个是从哪来的? |
[04:06] | Can you please take me there? | 你能带我去那吗? |
[04:08] | Pleeeeease? | 求求你? |
[04:12] | Pleeeee… | 求求… |
[04:14] | …eeeease? | …你? |
[04:19] | Hey. This is where we found you. | 嘿 这儿是我们找到你的地方 |
[04:24] | Something of Mom’s is hidden here, right? | 妈妈藏了些东西在这儿, 对吧? |
[04:28] | Take me there. | 带我去那儿 |
[04:39] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪? |
[04:41] | It’s been hours. | 都已经几个小时了 |
[04:48] | Mom… who were you? | 妈妈…你是谁? |
[04:51] | Who am I? | 我又是谁? |
[04:53] | Garnet… | 石榴… |
[04:55] | Amethyst… | 紫晶… |
[04:56] | Pearl… | 珍珠… |
[04:58] | They won’t say it, but… | 她们虽然嘴上不说 但是… |
[05:00] | I know they expect something big from me. | 我知道她们对我期望很高 |
[05:03] | But how can I fulfill my destiny if I don’t even know what it is? | 但是我连自己的宿命都不知道 又怎么完成它呢? |
[05:07] | Who am I supposed to be? | 我该成为什么呢? |
[05:15] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[05:26] | So this is it. | 就是这了 |
[05:28] | Couldn’t we have just warped here? | 我们直接传送到这儿不好吗? |
[05:44] | Whatever’s behind this door, I know it’s something important. | 无论这门后面是什么 我想一定很重要 |
[05:51] | Please tell me my destiny. | 求你告诉我我的宿命 |
[05:57] | Wha…? | 啥…? |
[06:06] | What? | 啥? |
[06:07] | Is this… just Rose’s trash dump? | 这是…玫瑰的垃圾堆? |
[06:13] | No. | 不 |
[06:14] | Please! | 别啊! |
[06:15] | There was supposed to be something here | 这儿肯定有些什么 |
[06:17] | to tell me my purpose! | 有关我宿命的东西! |
[06:19] | This is just a bunch of garbage Mom left behind! | 这就是堆妈妈留下的垃圾! |
[06:29] | Huh? | 哈? |
[06:33] | 给诺拉 | |
[06:33] | It’s… another tape from Mom? | 这是…妈妈的另一个录像带? |
[06:36] | But… wh-who’s Nora? | 但是… 谁-谁是诺拉? |
[06:38] | A-Am I not the only one? | 我-我不是独生子? |
[06:41] | Do I have a sister? | 我有个姐姐或妹妹? |
[06:42] | Lion! | 狮子! |
[06:44] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[06:45] | W-Who’s Nora? | 谁-谁是诺拉? |
[06:48] | I know I’ve asked a lot from you today, | 我知道我已经要你做了很多事 |
[06:50] | but please, just one more time. | 但是求求你 再帮我一次 |
[06:52] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[06:54] | I need to know what this tape means. | 我想知道这个录像带的意义 |
[06:56] | I won’t get mad the next time you throw up on my bed. | 下次你吐在我床上我也不会生你气的 |
[07:04] | This is near Beach City. | 这儿是海滩市附近啊 |
[07:06] | Lion, are you sure this is the right… | 狮子 你确定是这儿… |
[07:08] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[07:17] | Oh, hey, Shtu-ball. | 哦 嘿 史嘟宝 |
[07:19] | Dad?! You’re Nora? | 爸爸?! 你是诺拉? |
[07:21] | Who? | 谁? |
[07:22] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛? |
[07:24] | Getting some songs figured out. | 思考下我的歌怎么写 |
[07:26] | Ah, this is sort of my jamming hill. | 啊 这儿算是我的创作小丘 |
[07:28] | Used to be a tree by the warehouse, | 以前都是在仓库附近那棵树下创作 |
[07:30] | but a 7th-grader with a flute muscled me out. | 但是那个七年级的笛子手把我给武力驱逐了 |
[07:33] | Uh… yeah. | 呃…好吧 |
[07:37] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[07:39] | I found this. | 我找到了这个 |
[07:39] | 给诺拉 | |
[07:40] | Oh, my gosh. | 哦 我天 |
[07:42] | I never thought I’d see this again. | 我都没想到还能再见到这个 |
[07:44] | You’ve seen this tape before? | 你以前看过这个录像带? |
[07:45] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[07:47] | Come here. You should, too. | 来这儿 你也该看看 |
[07:55] | He’s following me now! | 他现在跟着我了! |
[07:58] | Maybe he’ll help you with your intro this time. | 说不定这次他能帮你做片头呢 |
[08:01] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[08:02] | Shh! Keep watching. | 嘘!继续看 |
[08:05] | Okay… now! | 准备…开始! |
[08:07] | They call me… | 人们称我… |
[08:10] | …Mr. Universe! | 宇宙先生! |
[08:12] | Get ready, baby, ’cause you’re gonna have | 做好准备宝贝儿 因为你将会有 |
[08:14] | the coolest dad this side of the cosmos. | 这半边宇宙里最酷的老爹 |
[08:18] | This is… | 这是… |
[08:20] | I press it now, right? | 现在按这个 对吧? |
[08:21] | Do it. | 按就是了 |
[08:22] | Whoa! Greg? | 哇!格雷格? |
[08:23] | Can we edit this part? | 我们把这段编辑下? |
[08:25] | No, no. It’s perfect. | 不用 这样就很完美 |
[08:28] | Isn’t it wonderful, Nora? | 是不是很美妙 诺拉? |
[08:30] | This world is full of so many possibilities. | 这个世界有那么多可能性 |
[08:34] | …my video. | …给我的那个视频 |
[08:35] | Each living thing has an entirely unique experience. | 每个活物都有完全不同的独特体验 |
[08:40] | The sights they see, the lives they live | 他们眼中的景色 他们体验的生活 |
[08:43] | are so complicated and… so simple. | 都那么复杂…却又简单 |
[08:46] | This is just like the video Mom made me. | 这和妈妈留给我那个视频一样 |
[08:49] | Nora, we can’t both exist. | 诺拉 我们不能同时存在 |
[08:53] | But I won’t be gone. | 但我也不会离开 |
[08:54] | I’m going to become half of you. | 我将会成为你的一半 |
[08:57] | And every moment you enjoy being yourself, | 你享受成为自己的每一刻 |
[09:01] | that will be me, loving being you. | 都是我在热爱成为你 |
[09:05] | No! I don’t understand. | 不!我不明白 |
[09:07] | Why is this the same as the video you guys made me? | 为什么这个和你们给我的那个视频一模一样 |
[09:09] | Who’s Nora? | 诺拉又是谁? |
[09:13] | N-Nora is you. | 诺-诺拉就是你啊 |
[09:15] | I’m my mom and my sister?! | 我既是我妈妈又是我姊妹? ! |
[09:18] | What kind of destiny is this?! | 这算是哪门子宿命? ! |
[09:20] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[09:22] | We just had it down to two names… | 我们只是决定了两个名字 |
[09:24] | Steven if you were a boy, and Nora if you were a girl. | 是个男孩就叫史蒂文 是个女孩就叫诺拉 |
[09:28] | So, then, would Nora have | 所以 如果出生的不是我 |
[09:30] | the magical destiny if I wasn’t here? | 那诺拉就会继承魔法宿命? |
[09:32] | Magical destiny? I don’t know about that. | 魔法宿命? 这我可不知道 |
[09:35] | But Mom did! | 但是妈妈知道啊! |
[09:37] | She was trying to tell me something with my tape. | 她在录像带里想告诉我什么的 |
[09:39] | She keeps leaving me… puzzle pieces. | 她一直给我留这些…谜题碎片 |
[09:42] | Sooner or later, I’m going to understand what I’m for! | 迟早我要明白我存在的意义! |
[09:45] | Whoa! Steven, it’s okay. | 哇!史蒂文 没关系的 |
[09:47] | Come here. Come here. | 来 来这儿 |
[09:52] | Am I supposed to be… | 我本来应该… |
[09:55] | D-did she want me to be Nora? | 她-她是想要我成为诺拉? |
[09:57] | Steven, she just wanted you to be you. | 史蒂文 她想要你成为你自己 |
[10:00] | When you have a kid, you have no idea who they’re gonna be. | 当你有了孩子 你根本想不到他会成为什么 |
[10:03] | Even Garnet couldn’t predict it. | 即便是石榴也不能预测 |
[10:05] | That’s what was so exciting to your mom, | 你妈妈觉得 |
[10:06] | that life is full of so many possibilities, | 生活有无限可能 |
[10:09] | and you would get to explore them for yourself. | 而你能亲自体验这些可能 这是最激动人心的 |
[10:11] | I mean, you could be Steven or Nora or anyone else. | 我是说 你能成为史蒂文或者诺拉或者任何人 |
[10:15] | And you can always change your name. | 你也能随意改名字 |
[10:16] | Hey, I did. | 嘿 我就改了 |
[10:21] | Because you’re going to become something extraordinary. | 因为你注定会成为非同寻常的存在 |
[10:26] | You’re going to be a human being. | 你将会成为一个人类个体 |
[10:29] | That’s my favorite part. | 这是我最爱的部分 |
[10:32] | A human being. | 一个人类个体 |
[10:34] | A human is an action. | 作为人类 是一种行为 |
[10:37] | I wonder who, how you’ll be, | 我好奇 你会成为谁 会怎么样 |
[10:39] | what you’ll think, what you’ll want. | 你会思考些什么 你会渴求些什么 |
[10:41] | Oh, I’m so happy for everyone who’s going to know you. | 哦 我也为你身边认识你的人感到高兴 |
[10:45] | I’m rambling. | 我又在絮叨了 |
[10:47] | If they look to you, trust yourself. | 他们依靠你时 你要相信自己 |
[10:51] | Take care of them, Nora. | 好好照顾他们 诺拉 |
[10:55] | So that’s it. | 所以这就是我的宿命 |
[10:57] | I’m just… supposed to be her kid. | 我只是…注定要成为她的孩子 |
[10:59] | Well… yeah. | 这个…是啊 |
[11:01] | Is that okay? | 这不好吗? |
[11:03] | Yeah. | 这很好 |
[11:05] | I think I can handle that. | 我想我能做到的 |