时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 道格出动 | |
[00:01] | Husky | |
[00:01] | presisco | |
[00:03] | Thanks for the bits, Peedee. | 谢谢你的薯渣, 皮弟! |
[00:05] | Oh, and tell Ronaldo | 对, 还有 告诉罗纳多 |
[00:06] | I hope his weird rash clears up soon. | 我希望他脸上的红疹能赶快好起来 |
[00:10] | Life can get really intense, huh? | 生活有时候还真刺激呢, 对不? |
[00:13] | Yeah, especially your life. | 是啊, 尤其是你的人生 |
[00:15] | Let’s see — alien abduction. | 来瞧瞧 — 外星人绑架事件 |
[00:18] | Going to a weird zoo for humans in space. | 外太空人类动物园一日游 |
[00:21] | And sneaking out | 还有从两个 |
[00:22] | right past a pair of intergalactic tyrants! | 星际暴君眼皮底下溜走! |
[00:27] | Well, it’s nice to know | 不过, 最后总能会安全回到 |
[00:29] | we can still have peaceful days like this | 像今天这样和平的日子中 |
[00:31] | without any trouble. | 这是最好的 |
[00:32] | Mm. Oof. | 唔, 呃 |
[00:34] | Almost. | 差一点点 |
[00:35] | Hey, kids! | 嘿, 小朋友们! |
[00:36] | Drop those fry bits. Drop ’em! | 放下手中的薯渣, 放下它们! |
[00:39] | Oh, no, it’s the cops! | 哦不, 是警察! |
[00:41] | All the years of ordering off menu | 常年购买地下菜单 |
[00:42] | have finally come back to taunt me! | 它的报应总算是来嘲讽我了! |
[00:44] | You mean haunt you? | 你是想说它们开始缠扰你吗? |
[00:46] | Steven, that’s not even a police car. | 史蒂文, 那辆车根本不是警车 |
[00:48] | -It’s just… -I surrender! | -那只是个… -我投降! |
[00:49] | I knew I was breaking the rules, | 我知道我这么做是犯法的 |
[00:51] | but… I did it anyway! | 但…我却没有停下! |
[00:52] | The bits had their hooks in me! | 我已经嗑薯渣嗑到精神失常了! |
[00:56] | Dad, quit joking around. | 爸爸, 别再逗他了 |
[00:58] | Come on, Connie! | 真是的, 康妮! |
[01:00] | I almost had him. | 我差点就骗过他了 |
[01:01] | Mr. Maheswaran? | 莫雪伦先生? |
[01:04] | Wow, I didn’t think he’d take it that seriously. | 哇哦, 我可没想到他会当真啊 |
[01:09] | You okay there, Steven? | 你还好吗, 史蒂文? |
[01:11] | Oh, yeah. I love it down here. | 哦没问题, 地上还挺舒服的 |
[01:13] | And how’s my swashbuckling swashbuckler doing? | 我勇敢的小剑士怎么样啊? |
[01:16] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[01:18] | You know, Steven, maybe you’re dehydrated. | 你知道吗史蒂文, 你估计是有点脱水 |
[01:20] | Probably from eating that garbage before dinner. | 都是因为晚饭前吃那么多垃圾食品 |
[01:23] | Respectfully, fry bits are not garbage. | 充满敬意地告诉您, 薯渣可不是垃圾食品 |
[01:26] | Don’t worry, Steven. He’s just messing with you. | 别担心史蒂文, 他只是在逗你玩 |
[01:29] | Sorry, Steven. Let’s get you up. | 抱歉啦史蒂文, 快起来吧 |
[01:32] | What are you even doing in Beach City, Dad? | 你在海滩市干嘛呢爸爸? |
[01:34] | I’m out here on a job, actually. | 实际上我来这里有工作要做 |
[01:37] | The private security company I work for | 我工作的那个私人安保公司 |
[01:38] | got a call from a Mr. Harold Smiley | 收到了一位名叫哈罗德.微笑先生的来电 |
[01:41] | stating that someone’s been lurking around Funland | 说有人潜伏在游乐园附近 |
[01:44] | after hours. | 在乐园打烊之后 |
[01:45] | So, I’ll be here all night… | 所以我今晚一整晚都要呆在这里 |
[01:47] | on a stakeout. | 在附近盯梢 |
[01:50] | Whoa, a stakeout! | 哇啊, 盯梢! |
[01:52] | Dad, that’s so cool! | 爸爸, 这太酷了! |
[01:54] | Yeah, itispretty cool, huh? | 对吧, 挺酷的不是吗? |
[01:57] | Protecting the citizens of Beach City. | 保护海滩市的居民 |
[02:00] | Just like you guys! | 就像你们一样! |
[02:02] | Wouldn’t that be fun, Steven? | 这不是很有趣吗, 史蒂文? |
[02:04] | I’d love to go on a stakeout sometime. | 我有机会也想在哪里盯梢 |
[02:06] | Maybe you guys could help out tonight. | 或许你们几个今晚能帮上忙 |
[02:08] | -What?! -What?! | -什么?! -什么?! |
[02:10] | Even though we’re not officially sanctioned security personnel? | 我们不算正规的安保人员也可以吗? |
[02:13] | Hey, why not? | 嘿, 没什么大不了的 |
[02:15] | It’s probably just some kid loitering. | 估计就是附近哪个小伙子在游荡 |
[02:18] | Hey, kid! | 嘿, 小朋友! |
[02:21] | Yes, hello? | 对, 就是你! |
[02:23] | The sign above you says no loitering. | 你头上的警示牌写着禁止游荡 |
[02:27] | They get younger every year. | 这群人真是一代比一代年轻 |
[02:29] | So, y’all ready for this? | 所以, 你们准备好了嘛? |
[02:31] | Some of these teens can use some pretty strong language. | 有些年轻人可是会说脏话的哦 |
[02:35] | Hey, Steven, you want to help ruin some teen’s night? | 嘿, 史蒂文, 你想来一起帮忙毁掉某个小年轻的夜晚吗? |
[02:38] | Always. | 随时愿意 |
[02:42] | Coast is all clear behind us. | 海滩边没什么异常 |
[02:45] | Things seem pretty quiet so far. | 一切看上去都挺安静的 |
[02:47] | Well, yeah. | 哈, 当然啦 |
[02:49] | Nobody’s even gonna try hopping the fence with us here. | 有咱们在这里守着, 没人会想越过栅栏的 |
[02:51] | But you never know. | 但没人知道会发生什么 |
[02:53] | Sometimes, I actually leave the car. | 有时候, 我甚至会从车内走出去 |
[02:56] | -Wow. -Wow. | -哇哦 -哇哦 |
[02:57] | I’m sure you guys do lots of waiting | 估计你们在拯救世界的时候 |
[03:00] | when you’re saving the world. | 也常需要长时间潜伏 |
[03:02] | It can’t be all bam, pow action all the time. | 你们也总不会一直干仗 |
[03:05] | Aw, I wish. | 啊, 我倒希望那样 |
[03:06] | There’s a lot of fighting. | 我们的确老是在干仗 |
[03:08] | I mean, I kind of inherited an intergalactic war. | 我是指, 某种意义上 我继承了一场星际战争 |
[03:11] | Hey, Dad, what’s this box? | 嘿, 爸爸, 这个纸箱子是干嘛的 |
[03:13] | Oh, I just confiscated that | 哦, 这是我刚刚没收了的东西 |
[03:16] | from a kid who was shoplifting in a costume shop. | 是一个小伙计在服装店偷的 |
[03:19] | Whoa! | 喔啊 |
[03:20] | You could totally use these for disguises. | 你完全可以用它们做伪装啊! |
[03:22] | Don’t you ever need to go…undercover? | 你有没有想过…变个装? |
[03:25] | How do you know I’m not undercover right now? | 你怎么知道我现在没有变装呢? |
[03:30] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[03:31] | I need these to see. | 我戴眼镜因为我近视 |
[03:33] | But if you guys want to play with that stuff, | 但如果你们想玩玩那些东西 |
[03:35] | go ahead. | 随便玩 |
[03:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:37] | Well, I want to be undercover. | 嗯, 我想玩玩变装 |
[03:38] | I’ll be… | 变装成… |
[03:40] | Veronica Cucamonga. | 维罗尼卡 库卡曼卡 |
[03:42] | It’s a-me, Peter Pizzapoppolis from Italia! | 而我是, 意大利的彼得 比萨波波里斯 |
[03:47] | Pizzapoppolis? That sounds Greek. | 比萨波波利斯? 听上去像个希腊名 |
[03:50] | You sure you don’t want anything, Dad? | 你确定你不想变装吗, 爸爸? |
[03:52] | There’s a clown nose back here. | 这里还有个小丑鼻子 |
[03:54] | No, thanks. | 不谢了 |
[03:56] | Being a security guard is no joke, | 保安可不是什么玩笑 |
[03:58] | which is why they equip us with these. | 所以他们给每个保安都装备了这个宝贝 |
[04:01] | Wow! A flashlight! | 哇哦! 手电筒! |
[04:03] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[04:05] | It gets pretty dark out there. | 有时 世界会非常黑暗的 |
[04:08] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[04:12] | Mama mia! The fence-a! | 妈妈咪呀, 我的栅栏呀! |
[04:16] | How on earth did this happen? | 这是怎么做到的? |
[04:18] | If this were some punk with a pair of bolt cutters, | 如果这是某个混球用钳子剪的 |
[04:20] | this would be a clean cut. | 那也会是个整齐的切口 |
[04:22] | But this chain looks like it was torn apart. | 但这根铁链看上去像是被直接撕断的 |
[04:25] | This was no kid. | 这可不是哪个小鬼做的 |
[04:26] | Well, if it wasn’t a misguided teen, | 好吧, 如果不是哪个误入歧途的年轻人 |
[04:29] | what could it be? | 又会是谁干的呢? |
[04:31] | It’s up to us to find out. | 这就是我们的任务了 |
[04:33] | Sounds like we better investigate. | 听上去是调查时间了 |
[04:35] | Cucamonga, Pizzapoppolis. | 库卡曼卡, 比萨波波利斯 |
[04:38] | -Right! -Right! | -在! -在! |
[04:40] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[04:46] | Hello? This is security! | 有人吗? 我是保安! |
[04:48] | You are trespassing on private property. | 你现在在闯入了私人领地 |
[04:51] | Do not attempt to make yourself a corn dog. | 不要试图给自己做炸热狗吃 |
[04:54] | Funland Incorporated is not liable | 欢乐园公司法人没有义务对 |
[04:56] | for the harm you may incur while trying to operate | 无执照的油炸锅使用者 |
[04:58] | a deep fryer without a license. | 可能发生的事故负责 |
[05:00] | You need a license to operate a deep fryer? | 你需要执照才能用炸锅? |
[05:02] | Whoa. | 喔啊 |
[05:04] | Hey, stop right there! | 嘿, 请止步! |
[05:07] | Follow my lead. | 跟上我 |
[05:12] | Don’t move! | 不许动! |
[05:14] | Did we lose them? | 我们跟丢了? |
[05:15] | Which a-way did they go so fast-a? | 他们咋溜那么快哒? |
[05:18] | Mouths closed, eyes and ears open. | 闭上嘴巴, 打开你的眼睛跟耳朵 |
[05:22] | Hmm. Hmm. | 嗯嗯 |
[05:29] | Bad move, chump. | 糟糕的举动, 蠢货 |
[05:30] | That space ship’s permanently earthbound. | 这艘飞船离不开地球咯 |
[05:33] | Gotcha! I mean freeze! | 抓住你啦! 我是说 不许动! |
[05:36] | Oh, man. | 哦天啊 |
[05:38] | Are we dealing with some sort of escape artist? | 我们这是摊上了哪个逃脱艺术家了吗? |
[05:41] | Hey, Steven, maybe we should get our weapons. | 嘿, 史蒂文, 或许我们应该把武器拿出来 |
[05:44] | That won’t be necessary. | 这不必要的 |
[05:45] | We’re not here to escalate the situation. | 我们不需要恶化现在的状况 |
[05:48] | Besides, a good security guard | 再说, 一个好的保安 |
[05:50] | only needs their trusty flashlight. | 只需要一个可靠的手电 |
[05:53] | Hey! Open up this instant! | 嘿! 快开门! |
[05:55] | Yeah, let us out! | 对, 放我们出去! |
[05:59] | -The ride’s moving! -The ride’s moving! | -这个设施启动了! -它启动了! |
[06:04] | -We got to shut it off! -Don’t worry. | -我们得赶快关上它! -别担心 |
[06:06] | I’ll just use my trusty flashlight. | 吃我一手电 |
[06:10] | Oh, no! | 哦不! |
[06:11] | The laws of physics! | 牛顿的力量! |
[06:13] | Ow! | 嗷! |
[06:14] | You okay, Dad? Yeah. | -你还好吗爸爸? -没问题 |
[06:16] | I’ve got a new idea, though. | 而且我想到了个新点子 |
[06:18] | This time, I’ll throw it at an angle. | 这回, 我要换个角度扔它 |
[06:21] | Dad, I don’t think that’ll work. Go! | -爸, 我不觉得这有用! -走你! |
[06:24] | Aah! | 啊! ! |
[06:28] | We got to get out of this spicy meatball! | 我们得从这个辣肉丸子里逃出去!! |
[06:35] | Hey, this part isn’t moving at all. | 嘿 这块地方没在转 |
[06:38] | Steven! | 史蒂文! |
[06:40] | Sorry! | 对不起! |
[06:47] | Listen, you bodybuilding escape artist criminal, | 听着, 你这个健美狂魔逃脱艺术家罪犯 |
[06:53] | this isn’t a game. | 这可不是什么游戏 |
[06:55] | You’ve endangered an officer of the law and two small children. | 你可是威胁到了一个在岗执法人员和俩未成年人的生命安全 |
[06:59] | Show yourself before you get into serious trouble! | 快快束手就擒 否则后果严重! |
[07:03] | Steven, do you think | 史蒂文, 你觉不觉得 |
[07:04] | maybe it’s some kind of Gem mutant or monster? | 这有可能是某个宝石怪物或者变异体干的? |
[07:07] | It could be, but it trapped us. | 有可能, 但它试图困住咱们 |
[07:10] | The monsters and mutants aren’t that smart. | 宝石怪物和变异体没有这么聪明 |
[07:12] | Could we be dealing with a Homeworld Gem? | 那我们有可能在对付一个母星宝石人吗? |
[07:16] | Homeworld? Gem? Mutant? | 母星? 宝石怪? 变异体? |
[07:19] | I, uh — well, whatever it is, | 呃, 不管这是什么东西 |
[07:22] | if someone’s trespassing, they’ll have to answer to me. | 如果有人闯入这里, 他们要先过我这一关 |
[07:30] | It’s so quiet. | 好安静 |
[07:34] | I can’t believe this. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[07:36] | They’re mocking us. | 他们在嘲讽我们 |
[07:38] | Show yourself! | 快现身吧! |
[07:39] | What is it that you want here? | 你到底想要什么? |
[07:41] | Prizes? Fun? | 奖品? 欢乐? |
[07:42] | You think this is the place to get your kicks? | 你觉得这是你找乐子的地方? |
[07:45] | You sick monster. | 你这个变态怪物 |
[07:48] | Destroying the sanctity of this land of fun! | 摧毁了这个欢乐之园的圣洁! |
[07:52] | Behind you! | 你身后! |
[07:54] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[07:55] | Mr. Maheswaran! | 莫雪伦先生! |
[07:57] | Uh, don’t worry. I’m fine. | 呃, 不要担心, 我没事的 |
[07:59] | Just — there they are! | 只是 — 他们在那里! |
[08:01] | Come on, Steven! | 快来, 史蒂文! |
[08:02] | I’m right behind you! | 你们先走我殿后! |
[08:04] | You’re not getting away this time! | 你这回可逃不掉了! |
[08:10] | That’s a lot of gumballs! | 卧靠这么多口香糖! |
[08:11] | Jump! | 快跳! |
[08:13] | Aah! | 啊啊啊啊! |
[08:16] | 此路不通 | |
[08:18] | It’s time to give up! | 放弃吧! |
[08:20] | There’s no way out! | 你已经无路可逃了! |
[08:21] | Gumballs? | 口香糖? |
[08:23] | Aaaaah! | 啊啊啊啊啊! |
[08:24] | Hey, kids. | 嘿, 孩子们 |
[08:26] | The culprit’s at the end of this corner, Dad. | 罪魁祸首就在这角落里, 爹地 |
[08:29] | Good work, you two. | 干得漂亮, 你们俩 |
[08:31] | Now, let’s shed some light on this subject. | 现在, 来瞧瞧这家伙的真面目吧 |
[08:34] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:35] | Onion! | 洋葱! |
[08:37] | You? | 是你? |
[08:38] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛呢? |
[08:39] | We’re in the middle of a very important investigation. | 我们正在进行一场严肃的调查 |
[08:42] | Dad, I think this is who’s been causing all this trouble. | 爸爸, 我觉得他就是我们要找的人 |
[08:45] | Onion, it’s me, Steven. | 洋葱, 是我, 史蒂文 |
[08:48] | Steven Universe. | 史蒂文宇宙 |
[08:56] | That’s just Mr. Maheswaran. | 这是莫雪伦先生 |
[08:58] | Oh, my gosh, | 哦, 我的天啊 |
[09:00] | did you think a bunch of strangers were chasing you? | 你以为追你的是一群陌生人? |
[09:01] | No wonder you were trying to throw us off your trail. | 怪不得跑得比兔子还快 |
[09:04] | Onion, everything’s okay. | 洋葱, 没事 |
[09:06] | It can’t just be a kid. | 这不可能是一个孩子干的 |
[09:08] | It doesn’t make any sense! | 这不合理! |
[09:10] | What about that huge shadow? | 那个巨大的影子呢? |
[09:14] | I think the flashlight just made him look big. | 我觉得那是因为他在手电下显得高大 |
[09:17] | But the fence was ripped apart! | 但那个栅栏是被硬扯开的 |
[09:19] | I have seen him use a blowtorch before. | 他有用过喷灯的前科 |
[09:22] | I also found this piece of fabric stuck in the fence. | 我还找到了这块卡在栅栏里的布料 |
[09:28] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[09:30] | It’s never actually something. | 从来不会有什么大事发生 |
[09:32] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[09:33] | Nothing’s wrong. | 没什么 |
[09:35] | It’s just my job isn’t like | 只是我的工作不像 |
[09:37] | the exhilerating adventures you’ve been having with Steven | 你和史蒂文的那些刺激的冒险 |
[09:40] | or the life-threatening emergencies | 或你妈妈在医院的那些 |
[09:41] | your mom deals with at the hospital. | 生死攸关的情况 |
[09:43] | The most action I see is telling kids to quit loitering around. | 我的工作的高潮也就是叫小鬼们不要到处闲逛 |
[09:47] | I was hoping | 我就是希望 |
[09:48] | maybe you’d get to see me take on a serious job, | 你们能看到我认真工作 |
[09:50] | but I guess all I’m good at | 但我想我最擅长的还是 |
[09:53] | is being your silly, old dad. | 继续当你蠢蠢的老爹 |
[09:57] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[09:58] | You are silly, | 你是挺蠢的 |
[10:00] | but that’s why I like hanging out with you. | 但这就是为什么我们愿意跟你在一起 |
[10:03] | I’ve got enough serious things going on in my life. | 我的生活中太多沉重的负担 |
[10:06] | Sometimes I just want to spend time with my dad. | 有时候我只希望能多花些时间跟我的父亲在一起 |
[10:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[10:10] | You’re a keeper, Veronica Cucamonga. | 你是我的财富呢, 弗罗妮卡 库卡曼卡 |
[10:14] | Well, kid, this may have been a big misunderstanding, | 好吧, 孩子们, 看来这都是一场误解 |
[10:17] | but you’re still in trouble for this fence. | 但你还是要为这个栅栏负责 |
[10:21] | Oh, yes, you are. | 哦, 当然你要 |
[10:23] | Just let him off the hook on this one. | 这次就饶了他吧 |
[10:25] | We already scared him straight. | 我们已经快把他吓死了 |
[10:27] | The law must be different for someone his age. | 他这个年纪法律也会饶了他吧 |
[10:32] | You learned your lesson? | 你知错了吗? |
[10:34] | Then you’re free to go. | 那就可以走了 |
[10:38] | And remember, kid, no loitering. | 还有记住, 小伙子, 别没事瞎逛了 |
[10:42] | I don’t know how I’m gonna explain this back at the office. | 我都不知道我该怎么跟上面汇报了 |