时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ♪ We ♪ are the crystal | 我们 是水晶 |
[00:03] | ♪ gems | 战士 |
[00:04] | ♪ we’ll always save the day | 我们总能拯救世界 |
[00:07] | ♪ and if you think we can’t, ♪ | 如果你认为我们不行 |
[00:09] | ♪ we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到方法 |
[00:12] | ♪ that’s why the people | 这就是为什么这个世界 |
[00:14] | ♪ of this world | 的人 |
[00:16] | ♪ believe in | 相信 |
[00:17] | ♪ Garnet | 石榴 |
[00:18] | ♪ Amethyst | 紫晶 |
[00:19] | ♪ and Pearl | 和珍珠 |
[00:21] | and Steven! | 和史蒂文! |
[00:23] | 好好 拉尔斯 | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:25] | Husky | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:32] | So how is it? | 那么 怎么样? |
[00:33] | Be honest but not too honest. | 说实话 但也不要太坦诚 |
[00:37] | It’s pumpkin bread! | 南瓜做的面包! |
[00:38] | And it’s pumpkin-shaped like a pumpkin! | 南瓜似的外形 就像个南瓜! |
[00:41] | This is the best idea anybody has ever had! | 这么好的点子怎么从没有人想到过! |
[00:43] | See? I told you. | 听到没? 我就说 |
[00:44] | It’s really good. | 这很赞 |
[00:46] | Of course Steven likes it. | 当然史蒂文会喜欢 |
[00:47] | He likes everything. | 他什么都喜欢 |
[00:49] | Lars did you make this? | 拉尔斯 这是你做的吗? |
[00:51] | No! | 不! |
[00:52] | Well yes but it’s no big deal. | 其实 是的 没什么大不了的 |
[00:55] | Secret’s out Lars. | 说出秘密了吧 拉尔斯 |
[00:56] | Feels good doesn’t it? | 感觉良好 不是吗? |
[00:57] | Ah stop. | 啊 别说了 |
[00:59] | Oh this is amazing! | 哦 这真是棒极了! |
[01:01] | How’d you get it to look like a pumpkin? | 你是怎么让它有南瓜的外形的? |
[01:02] | I just made seven small crescent-shaped cakes | 我只是做了七个小的新月形的蛋糕 |
[01:05] | and used cream-cheese icing to hold them together. | 然后用奶油芝士糖霜让它们定型 |
[01:07] | Anyone with two hands and half a brain could do it. | 只要不是智障和手残都能完成 |
[01:10] | And you know a recipe. | 还有 你知道的 一份菜谱 |
[01:12] | That’s his way of saying thanks. | 这是他表达谢意的方式 |
[01:14] | I know. I speak Lars. | 我知道 我懂拉尔斯语 |
[01:16] | B-B-B-Buck Dewey! | 巴-巴-巴-巴克·杜威! |
[01:20] | Hi Buck. | 嗨 巴克 |
[01:20] | Hey Steven. | 嘿 史蒂文 |
[01:21] | Hey doughnut kids. | 嘿 甜甜圈伙计们 |
[01:22] | Hi Buck what’s up? | 嗨 巴克 怎么样? |
[01:23] | How’s it going? What’ll it be? | 一切还好吗? 要什么? |
[01:25] | I want to order…you to come to dinner. | 我想要…你们 来吃晚饭 |
[01:29] | Me Jenny and Sour Cream are having a potluck. | 我 珍妮 还有酸奶油要搞个家常聚餐 |
[01:32] | You know like parents do. | 你懂的 像家长搞的那种 |
[01:34] | Except we’ll be doing it. | 只不过是我们主持 |
[01:35] | All three of you should come. | 你们三个都该来看看 |
[01:37] | You should bring some food | 你们得带上点食物 |
[01:38] | because that’s what you do at a potluck. | 因为家常聚餐就是这样 |
[01:40] | It’s so funny. | 非常有趣 |
[01:42] | That is funny Buck! | 确实很有趣 巴克! |
[01:43] | It sounds great. Super cool. | 听起来非常棒 酷炸天 |
[01:46] | Can’t wait. Bingo bongo. | 等不及了 牛逼闪闪 |
[01:50] | Cool. | 酷 |
[01:56] | “Bingo bongo”? | “牛逼闪闪”? |
[01:57] | Where did I even learn that? | 我是从哪听到的? |
[01:58] | Yeah! | 没错! |
[01:59] | Bingo bongo! | 牛逼闪闪! |
[02:01] | This is gonna be great. | 这会非常棒的 |
[02:02] | Hey yeah this is perfect. | 嘿 没错 这非常好 |
[02:05] | You won’t believe us when we say we like your cooking | 你可能不信我们对你的手艺的评价 |
[02:07] | but you’ll have to believe it when it’s coming from Buck. | 但如果是巴克的话你肯定会信的 |
[02:13] | Uh Lars? | 呃 拉尔斯? |
[02:15] | I’m not going. | 我才不去 |
[02:16] | What?! You just got invited to a party with the cool kids! | 什么?! 你刚刚收到的酷小子们的派对邀请啊! |
[02:20] | Isn’t that what you’ve always wanted? | 这不是你一直想要的吗? |
[02:22] | If anyone shouldn’t go it’s me | 就算说有人不该去的话 那也是我 |
[02:24] | but they know you. | 但他们了解你 |
[02:26] | They like you! | 他们喜欢你! |
[02:27] | Nah-unh. Nobody knows me. | 不 没人了解我 |
[02:29] | And nobody knows I can bake. | 而且没人知道我会烘焙 |
[02:32] | Well I do and he does. | 不过 我知道 他也知道啊 |
[02:35] | Yeah Lars you should make this your big debut. | 没错 拉尔斯 你应该把这次作为你的盛大首秀 |
[02:39] | Well…then it has to be perfect. | 那好吧 不过必须得做到完美 |
[02:45] | How about a pie? | 做个派怎么样? |
[02:47] | No. | 不行 |
[02:48] | Uh baked Alaska? | 呃 热烤阿拉斯加呢? |
[02:50] | It might look like I’m trying too hard. | 那会显得我太努力 |
[02:56] | Yeah something cream-filled. | 没错 某种奶油夹心的甜点 |
[02:58] | A bundt? A cannoli? | 烘面包? 煎饼卷? |
[02:59] | Maybe some rugelach? | 或者牛角饼干? |
[03:01] | I don’t know! | 没法决定啊! |
[03:03] | Maybe we could make a cake with your face on it. | 也许我们可以做个蛋糕 画上你的脸 |
[03:06] | That’s a great idea! | 这是个好主意! |
[03:08] | You should make something that represents you. | 你应该做个能代表你的东西 |
[03:12] | Secret cookbook. | 秘密食谱 |
[03:13] | Maybe this’ll work. | 也许这个能行 |
[03:15] | I used to eat this as a kid all the time. | 我吃这个长大的 |
[03:18] | Wow. What’s…uby? | 喔 什么是乌比? |
[03:20] | It’s ube. | 叫乌贝 |
[03:22] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[03:23] | Uh like you know it’s like a sweet potato. | 呃 就是 你懂的 就像甜的土豆 |
[03:26] | Potatoes can be sweet? | 土豆可以是甜的? |
[03:27] | I mean it’s technically a yam. | 我是说 严格来讲其实是山药 |
[03:29] | Yams?! This sounds perfect! | -山药?-这个听起来太完美了! |
[04:05] | It’s done. | 做好了 |
[04:10] | So how is it? | 所以 怎么样? |
[04:12] | It’s…Amazing! | 真是…好极了! |
[04:15] | This is delicious. | 非常好吃 |
[04:16] | You’re an amazing baker Lars. | 你真是个出色的烘焙师 拉尔斯 |
[04:18] | Well yeah of course I am. | 这个 没错 我当然是啦 |
[04:22] | Sorry Lars. It’s really good. | 对不起 拉尔斯 这真的非常好吃 |
[04:24] | Guess I have to take your word for it. | 我想我可以相信你的话 |
[04:27] | I’m gonna head out and get my stuff for the party. | 我要出发为派对进行点准备了 |
[04:29] | This is it! It’s all happening! | 就这样吧! 居然真成了! |
[04:31] | Lars and the cool kids! | 拉尔斯和酷小子们! |
[04:33] | See ya there! | 聚会见! |
[04:35] | Bye Sadie. | 再见 莎蒂 |
[04:38] | Everything is so good. | 一切都那么美好 |
[04:40] | Yeah too good. | 没错 有点过头了 |
[04:41] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[04:43] | Uh never mind. | 呃 算了 |
[04:45] | Aw come on. | 嗷 别啊 |
[04:46] | You can tell me anything. | 你什么都可以告诉我 |
[04:47] | I spent a day in your body. | 我还用过你的身体呢 |
[04:49] | It’s nothing. Forget about it. | 不是什么大事 不要管了 |
[04:54] | Open up about your feelings. | 分享你的感受 |
[04:59] | I’m not worried about the cake. | 我不是担心蛋糕 |
[05:01] | The cake is gonna rule. | 蛋糕肯定非常好 |
[05:02] | I’m worried about showing up with a cake. | 我是担心带蛋糕去这件事 |
[05:05] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[05:07] | There’s a reason I don’t like telling anybody I like baking. | 我不想告诉大家我会烘焙是有原因的 |
[05:10] | And what’s that? | 什么原因呢? |
[05:12] | Because it’s lame Steven! | 因为烘焙很矬 史蒂文! |
[05:15] | If I show up to this party | 要是参加这个聚会时 |
[05:16] | with my family’s weird purple cake and with Sadie | 我带着这个奇怪的紫色蛋糕和莎蒂的话 |
[05:20] | everybody’s gonna know I love baking | 所有人都会知道我喜欢烘焙 |
[05:22] | and everybody’s gonna know I love… | 而且所有人都会知道我喜欢… |
[05:24] | This isn’t gonna be an ironic potluck. | 这次家常聚会的讽刺意义就没了 |
[05:27] | It’s gonna be like | 而是会变成 |
[05:28] | family couple neighbor actual potluck | 家庭 情侣 邻居 真正的家常聚会 |
[05:31] | and I’m gonna be there being all bingo bongo. | 然后我在那儿 “牛逼闪闪”的 |
[05:35] | These are your friends. | 那些是你的朋友 |
[05:36] | They want you to come. | 他们想要你去 |
[05:38] | That’s why they invited you– | 所以他们才邀请你– |
[05:39] | so they’ll get to know you better. | 就是为了更了解你 |
[05:42] | If they like you they like you. | 如果他们喜欢你 那很好 |
[05:44] | If they don’t then it’s their loss. | 如果他们不喜欢 那是他们的损失 |
[05:47] | Right? | 对吧? |
[05:48] | That’s pretty smart. | 说的很透彻 |
[05:49] | When did you get so mature? | 你什么时候变得这么成熟了? |
[05:52] | Somewhere in between learning to summon my shield | 可能在学习如何召唤我的护盾 |
[05:54] | and finding out my mom is a war criminal. | 与发现我妈是个战犯之间吧 |
[05:58] | Okay! I’ll do it. | 好吧! 我会去的 |
[05:59] | Lars! It’s going to go so good! | 拉尔斯! 这一定会很棒的! |
[06:02] | I got to get going and make my thing | 我得出发准备自己的东西了 |
[06:04] | but I’ll see you there right? | 咱们聚会时再见 可以? |
[06:06] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[06:06] | Yeah I’ll see you. | 好 之后见 |
[06:10] | Hey man. | 嘿 伙计 |
[06:11] | Who’s feeling lucky? | 谁这么好运? |
[06:14] | My my. What a feast. | 我的天 真是个盛宴 |
[06:16] | I brought the soda. | 我带了苏打水 |
[06:18] | I brought the pizza. | 我带了披萨 |
[06:19] | I brought the assorted fruit. | 我带了很多种水果 |
[06:21] | I can’t wait for Lars to get here. | 我等不及拉尔斯来这儿了 |
[06:23] | He made a–wait wait I shouldn’t tell you. | 他做了个–等等 我不能告诉你们 |
[06:25] | It’s a surprise. | 是个惊喜 |
[06:26] | That Lars is full of surprises. | 那个拉尔斯总是充满了惊喜 |
[06:28] | The other day he did this thing. | 几天前 他说了句话 |
[06:30] | What was it? Bingo bongo. | 是什么来着? “牛逼闪闪” |
[06:32] | It was transcendent. | 真是酷出了新境界 |
[06:34] | That is so creative. | 真有创意 |
[06:35] | Bingo bongo. | 牛逼闪闪 |
[06:38] | That’s him! | 他来了! |
[06:40] | Oh Sadie. | 哦 莎蒂 |
[06:42] | Where’s Lars? | 拉尔斯呢? |
[06:44] | He’s not here yet? | 他还没到吗? |
[06:46] | He’s probably still working on the cake. | 他可能还在准备蛋糕 |
[06:48] | This is his ube debut after all. | 毕竟这可是他乌贝的首秀 |
[06:52] | Why don’t you come on in? | 进来吧? |
[06:53] | Oh uh… | 哦 呃… |
[06:55] | I love me some cheese. | 我喜欢奶酪 |
[06:57] | You and your fancy cheese plates. | 你和你花哨的奶酪盘 |
[07:00] | Oh hey it’s doughnut girl. | 哦 嘿 是甜甜圈女孩 |
[07:02] | Everybody this is Sadie. | 大家 这位是莎蒂 |
[07:04] | Uh hi. I’m Lars’friend. | 呃 嗨 我是拉尔斯的 朋友 |
[07:07] | What’s up? I’m Jenny. | 你好 我是珍妮 |
[07:09] | -Hey again.-I’m Sour Cream. | -再次欢迎-我是酸奶油 |
[07:11] | Welcome to my house! | 欢迎来到我家! |
[07:13] | So tell us Sadie | 那么 告诉我们 莎蒂 |
[07:15] | what did you bring to our very cool potluck? | 你带了什么到我们超级酷的家常聚会? |
[07:20] | Sorry I didn’t bring any food. | 不好意思 我没带任何食物 |
[07:22] | Just these paper plates. | 就只有这些纸碟子 |
[07:24] | It’s just uh they’re for Lars’thing | 但是 呃 这是给拉尔斯的东西准备的 |
[07:26] | and he’s not even here. | 但是他都没来 |
[07:28] | Actually I probably should just show myself– | 所以说 我看来得回– |
[07:31] | Did you say plates? | 你带了碟子? |
[07:33] | Hooray! | 万岁! |
[07:35] | Now I don’t have to do the dishes. | 这样我就不用洗盘子了! |
[07:38] | Wow I never thought anyone could get excited over paper plates. | 喔 没想到还会有人为了纸碟子激动 |
[07:41] | I guess they are biodegradable. | 盘子确实是可降解的就是了 |
[07:43] | But I’m still worried about Lars. | 我还是很担心拉尔斯 |
[07:45] | I’ll go find him. Don’t you worry about it. | 我会去找他的 你不要担心 |
[07:47] | Hang out have fun. | 玩的愉快 |
[07:49] | You can sit on the bean bag. | 你可以坐在豆袋上 |
[07:52] | Yeah that bean bag is sick. | 对 那个豆袋可叼了 |
[07:54] | You got to try it. | 你一定要试试 |
[07:55] | Oh all right. | 哦 好吧 |
[07:58] | What do you know? | 谁能想到? |
[07:59] | I fit. | 很合适 |
[08:02] | Told ya. | 就说嘛 |
[08:04] | I’ll be right back with Lars. | 我很快会带着拉尔斯回来的 |
[08:07] | Now where could he be? | 他会在哪呢? |
[08:28] | La-a-a-a-a-a-rs! | 拉-啊-啊-啊-啊-啊-啊-尔斯! |
[08:33] | Lars! | 拉尔斯! |
[08:35] | If only there was some way to contact him | 如果有什么办法能联系到他就好了 |
[08:38] | with my mind. | 用心灵感应 |
[08:41] | Oh wait or with my phone! | 哦 等下 用手机就行! |
[08:45] | This is Lars. Leave a message. | 这里是拉尔斯 请留言 |
[08:47] | La-a-a-a-a-rs! | 拉-啊-啊-啊-啊-尔斯! |
[08:49] | I mean Lars hi. | 我是说 拉尔斯 嗨 |
[08:51] | This is Steven. | 我是史蒂文 |
[08:52] | Uh I was just wondering where you were. | 呃 我只是在想你在哪 |
[08:54] | The potluck is going really great. | 家常聚会进行的非常顺利 |
[08:56] | Everyone’s having a nice time | 所有人都非常愉快 |
[08:58] | and we’re all excited for you to come join the fun. | 我们都非常希望你能参与进来 |
[09:01] | Or maybe I just missed you | 或许我只是错过了你 |
[09:02] | and you’re already back at the party… | 而你已经回到聚会了… |
[09:04] | …and that’s the sound of you enjoying music with all our friends. | …而那声音是你和大家在享受音乐 |
[09:08] | Or maybe you decided not to go inside. | 又或许你决定不走进门 |
[09:11] | Th-That’s okay though. | 也-也没关系 |
[09:13] | Guess I’ll see you later. | 我想我们之后再见了 |
[09:18] | ♪ Pizza potluck ♪ | ♪披萨 聚会 |
[09:22] | ♪ Potluck potluck ♪ | ♪家常 聚会 |
[09:25] | ♪ Potluck ♪ | ♪聚会 |
[09:29] | ♪ Potluck ♪ | ♪聚会 |
[09:33] | ♪ Potluck ♪ | ♪聚会 |
[09:38] | ♪ Potluck ♪ | ♪聚会 |
[09:42] | ♪ Potluck ♪ | ♪聚会 |
[09:43] | All right! | 很好! |
[09:44] | Nice! Hey nice ending. Yeah whoo! | 很不错! 嘿 结尾很好 没错! |
[09:46] | Yeah Sadie. That was fresh. | 没错 莎蒂 很好听 |
[09:48] | Oh hey it’s Steven. | 哦 嘿 是史蒂文 |
[09:50] | Hey Steven we’ve been having such a blast over here. | 嘿 史蒂文 我们之前玩的非常的愉快 |
[09:53] | Did you find Lars? | 你找到拉尔斯了吗? |
[09:54] | Uh yeah. | 呃 没错 |
[09:56] | he can’t make it tonight. | 他今天晚上来不了 |
[09:58] | Something came up. | 发生了点事 |
[09:59] | Ah bummer huh? | 啊 真扫兴啊? |
[10:03] | Well that’s okay. | 这样 没关系啦 |
[10:05] | Let’s keep playing music. | 我们接着演奏吧 |
[10:06] | -Right on.-Yeah! | -正点-没错! |
[10:08] | -Bye guys.-See ya.-Bye guys. | -再见 伙计们-之后见-再见 伙计们 |
[10:10] | Later guys. | 之后见 伙计们 |
[10:12] | So he decided not to come huh? | 那么 他决定不来了? |
[10:15] | Actually… | 实际上… |
[10:17] | Aw geez. Lars. | 嗷 天哪 拉尔斯 |
[10:20] | Maybe we should’ve tried harder to get him to come. | 或许我们之前该更努力劝他的 |
[10:23] | Guess so. | 我想是的 |
[10:26] | He wants to be in with them so much. | 他是那么想融入到他们中 |
[10:29] | It’s funny. | 真是有趣 |
[10:31] | I never thought I’d be the one hanging out with them. | 我没想过我会是和他们一起玩的那个 |
[10:34] | You know they really are cool. | 你懂 他们挺酷的 |
[10:36] | Like not like he thinks | 不是拉尔斯想象的那种酷 |
[10:37] | but like–like they’re actually cool people. | 而是-而是那种很随和的人 |
[10:40] | How’s he going to realize that if he doesn’t give them a chance? | 他不去尝试的话他又怎么能知道呢? |
[10:44] | I wish I could just force him to be happy. | 我真希望我能强制他高兴 |
[10:47] | Oh no. | 哦 不 |
[10:48] | I sound like my mother. | 我听起来跟我妈一样 |
[10:51] | Maybe I should be trying to fix my life instead of his. | 我也许该先搞好自己的烂摊子 而不是操心他的 |
[10:54] | Bingo bongo. | 牛逼闪闪 |
[10:58] | Goodnight Steven. | 晚安 史蒂文 |
[10:59] | Goodnight Sadie. | 晚安 莎蒂 |