| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | 你是 我爸? | |
| [00:01] | Husky | |
| [00:01] | preisco | |
| [00:03] | a♪ Hey, Mr. Postman, bring me a post ♪ | ♪ 嘿 邮递员先生 给我来份邮件♪ | 
| [00:05] | ♪ Bring me the post that I love the most ♪ | ♪ 给我那最爱的邮件♪ | 
| [00:09] | Dagnabit! | 我勒个去 | 
| [00:11] | Yo! No package yet? | 哟 包裹还没来吗? | 
| [00:14] | No package yet. | 包裹还没来 | 
| [00:16] | I definitely ordered a pair of khakis | 我确确实实在”高贵男孩” | 
| [00:18] | from The Distinguished Boy. | 买了一条卡其裤 | 
| [00:21] | They should’ve been delivered by now. | 现在应该差不多送到了 | 
| [00:23] | I’m a distinguished boy, Amethyst. | 紫晶 我是个高贵的男孩 | 
| [00:25] | Don’t I deserve distinguished khakis? | 难道我配不上一条高贵的卡其裤吗 | 
| [00:29] | Want one of these instead? | 想来点儿这个吗? | 
| [00:30] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 | 
| [00:35] | Any second now. | 它随时会到 | 
| [00:37] | Hey, Mr. Postman, bring me a post! | 嘿 邮递员先生 给我来份邮件 | 
| [00:40] | Consarn it! | 真他喵的 | 
| [00:42] | Still no Jamie. | 杰米还没来 | 
| [00:43] | I don’t understand. He’s usually so punctual. | 我不明白 他一直都很准时的 | 
| [00:52] | ♪ Bring me a post | ♪ 给我来份邮件 | 
| [00:53] | Hey, you shouldn’t have to waste your whole day | 嘿 你不应该为了等什么邮件 | 
| [00:56] | waiting for some thing in the mail. | 而浪费掉一整天 | 
| [00:58] | Take this can of magic beans into town | 把这罐魔法豆子带到市里 | 
| [01:00] | and trade it for a donut! | 换一个甜甜圈来吧 | 
| [01:04] | You’ve been drinking… beans? | 你在喝…豆子? | 
| [01:06] | They’re good for the heart. | 豆子对心脏有好处 | 
| [01:08] | Unfortunately, I know from experience | 很遗憾 按照我的经验 | 
| [01:10] | The Big Donut does not accept magic beans as currency. | 大甜甜圈是不接受魔法豆付款的 | 
| [01:13] | But you’d still wait for Jamie while I got us some donuts? | 但在我买甜甜圈的时候 你还会在这里等杰米的吧 | 
| [01:17] | Sure. Why not? | 当然 为什么不呢 | 
| [01:19] | We’ll hold down the fort while you’re gone. | 你不在的时候我们会坚守阵地的 | 
| [01:21] | Amethyst! Steven! | 紫晶 史蒂文 | 
| [01:23] | Look! We’re building a tiny house — for crabs! | 看 我们在搭一座小房子–给螃蟹的房子! | 
| [01:27] | Welcome to your new home. | 欢迎来到新家 | 
| [01:30] | Oh! They like it! | 噢 它们看起来很喜欢 | 
| [01:34] | -Thanks, Amethyst! -No prob! | -谢啦 紫晶 -没关系 | 
| [01:36] | Just bring me back a bear claw! | 给我带个熊爪包回来就好 | 
| [01:42] | Good morning, Sour Cream! | 早啊 酸奶油 | 
| [01:44] | Putting on a big rave tonight? | 你今晚有锐舞表演吗? | 
| [01:46] | Oh — the fliers. | 噢 你是说传单 | 
| [01:49] | No, it’s Onion. | 不 这些是关于洋葱头的 | 
| [01:51] | 走失 | |
| [01:52] | He’s been missing for a couple of days now. | 他已经失踪了好几天了 | 
| [01:54] | My mom and Yellowdad are starting to get worried. | 我妈和黄爹已经开始担心了 | 
| [01:57] | You haven’t seen him around lately, have you? | 你最近有见过他吗 | 
| [01:59] | No. Have you checked his favorite hiding spot in the woods? | 没有 你有去树林里他最喜欢的地方找过吗 | 
| [02:02] | Sure did. | 当然了 | 
| [02:04] | What about inside the vending machine at Funland? | 那游乐场的自动售货机里呢 | 
| [02:06] | No luck. | 没找到 | 
| [02:07] | Blew a dollar checking, too. | 还费了我一块钱 | 
| [02:09] | What about that top-secret room inside your house? | 那你家里最机密的那个房间呢 | 
| [02:12] | You mean his office? Of course. | 你说他的办公室? 没有 | 
| [02:15] | Eh, I’m sure he’s fine. | 呃 我敢肯定他没事的 | 
| [02:17] | If he’s anything like me when I was a kid, | 如果他跟小时候的我一样 | 
| [02:20] | he’s probably just — I don’t know — | 他可能只是–我不确定– | 
| [02:22] | raving in a friend’s backyard. | 在一个朋友家后院锐舞 | 
| [02:25] | Anyway, I’d better hang the rest of these up. | 不管怎么说 我最好把剩下这些贴起来 | 
| [02:28] | Can you make sure Lars and Sadie get one of these? | 你能给拉尔斯和莎蒂一张吗 | 
| [02:30] | I wanted to hang one up at The Big Donut, | 我想在大甜甜圈也贴一张 | 
| [02:32] | but it’s closed. | 不过它关门了 | 
| [02:36] | Closed? | 关门了 | 
| [02:42] | Lars! | 拉尔斯 | 
| [02:44] | Sadieeeeeee! | 莎蒂噫噫噫噫噫 | 
| [02:51] | They have to be here. | 他们肯定在这儿 | 
| [02:54] | I know what you guys are doing. | 我知道你们在干什么 | 
| [02:56] | You guys are watching scary movies in the break room, | 你们在休息室看恐怖电影 | 
| [02:58] | like you’re not supposed to be! | 正如你们不该做的那样 | 
| [03:02] | Open up! | 开门啊 | 
| [03:03] | I…want…a donut! | 我想要个甜甜圈 | 
| [03:06] | Hey! You trying to break in or something? | 嘿 你是想破门而入还是怎样 | 
| [03:08] | Barb! Uh…no. | 巴布! 呃 不是 | 
| [03:10] | I-I was just looking for Lars and Sadie. | 我 我只是在找拉尔斯和莎蒂 | 
| [03:12] | But they’re not back here. | 但他们不在这里 | 
| [03:14] | Uh… how did you get in? | 呃 你是怎么进去的 | 
| [03:16] | Well, what kind of mother would I be | 作为一个好母亲 怎么说也得 | 
| [03:19] | if I didn’t make a copy of all my daughter’s keys?! | 有自己女儿所有钥匙的备份啊 | 
| [03:24] | I only came over to drop off Sadie’s lunch. | 我只是过来送莎蒂的午餐 | 
| [03:26] | She wasn’t home last night, so I figured I’d bring it here. | 她昨晚不在家 所以我想我应该送到这儿 | 
| [03:29] | But the place was completely empty. | 但这地方连人影都没 | 
| [03:32] | Maybe it’s some sort of baker’s holiday. | 也许今天是什么面包师节之类的 | 
| [03:34] | It’s certainly not a federal one. | 肯定不是个国家节日 | 
| [03:36] | Sadie never came home last night? | 莎蒂昨晚没回家? | 
| [03:38] | Eh, she’s an adult. | 嘛 她也算一个成人了 | 
| [03:40] | Probably just snuck off | 可能只是溜出去跟她男朋友 | 
| [03:42] | for another “island adventure” with her boyfriend. | 再来个岛屿探险之旅 | 
| [03:45] | That couldn’t be. | 那不可能 | 
| [03:46] | They were going to go to a party together, | 他们当时是要去聚会的 | 
| [03:48] | but Lars never showed. | 但是拉尔斯一直没来 | 
| [03:50] | And when me and Sadie left, she said she was going home. | 我们离开时 莎蒂说她要回家 | 
| [03:53] | And now Sour Cream is looking everywhere for Onion. | 而现在 酸奶油正到处寻找洋葱头 | 
| [03:57] | And I was expecting a package today from Jamie, | 我正在等杰米的一个包裹 | 
| [03:59] | but he — he never delivered it. | 但他–他一直没送来 | 
| [04:01] | A package? | 一个包裹 | 
| [04:03] | You mean one about yea big, 2 pounds, maybe 4 ounces? | 你是说一个大概这么大 两磅 也许四盎司的包裹吗 | 
| [04:06] | My distinguished khakis! | 我高贵的卡其裤! | 
| [04:08] | Did you see Jamie with them? | 那你看到杰米了吗? | 
| [04:10] | I did this morning — | 今天早上看到了– | 
| [04:12] | just before sending him off to your place. | 就在我派他去你那里之前 | 
| [04:15] | Barb, this might be serious. | 巴布 形势也许非常严峻 | 
| [04:20] | I’ll go see if I can find anyone on the boardwalk. | 我去看看能不能在木板道那里找到什么人 | 
| [04:23] | I’ll go check doorsteps for piled-up packages. | 我到每家门前去找找堆积着的包裹 | 
| [04:26] | Then we’ll know if anyone else is missing. | 这样我们就知道还有谁失踪了 | 
| [04:28] | Sadie! Don’t worry, honey! | 莎蒂 别怕 亲爱的 | 
| [04:30] | Mama’s comin’ for ya, baby girl! | 妈妈来了 宝贝女儿 | 
| [04:34] | Good luck. | 祝好运 | 
| [04:38] | Jamie… | 杰米 | 
| [04:40] | Onion… | 洋葱头 | 
| [04:41] | Lars… | 拉尔斯 | 
| [04:42] | Sadie? | 莎蒂 | 
| [04:44] | Maybe they’re all on vacation? | 也许他们都去度假了 | 
| [04:46] | No, Steven. | 不 史蒂文 | 
| [04:49] | Whatever the case, it’s up to me to find them. | 无论是发生了什么 我都应该找到他们 | 
| [04:52] | Jamie! Onion! | 杰米 洋葱头 | 
| [04:56] | Lars! Sadie! | 拉尔斯 莎蒂 | 
| [04:59] | Awaiting new challengers to validate me. | -正在等待肯定我的挑战者 | 
| [05:02] | Somebody, punch me! Please. | -来个人胖揍我一顿吧 拜托了 | 
| [05:08] | Well, Sour Cream was right — | 嘛 酸奶油说的没错 | 
| [05:10] | Onion wasn’t in the vending machine. | 洋葱头不在自动售货机里 | 
| [05:12] | And neither was anybody else. | 其他人也不在 | 
| [05:15] | Are you my dad? | 你是我爸爸吗 | 
| [05:20] | Aaah! A Gem! | 啊啊啊 一个宝石人 | 
| [05:22] | Are you my dad? | 你是我爸爸吗 | 
| [05:24] | I need to find my dad. | 我得找到我爸爸 | 
| [05:25] | N-No, I-I’m not. | 不不 我不是 | 
| [05:31] | W-W-Wait! Wait! | 等等等一下 | 
| [05:34] | Don’t leave me with another enigma! | 别又让我陷入一个谜啊 | 
| [05:39] | And the gem was under her eye — | 她的本体在她眼睛下方 | 
| [05:42] | our right, her left. | 我们的左手边 她的右手边 | 
| [05:43] | And the wings and…yeah. | 还有翅膀…没错 | 
| [05:48] | I think I made one eye bigger than the other. | 我想我把一个眼睛画大了 | 
| [05:50] | I was going for a feeling. | 我是跟着感觉走的 | 
| [05:52] | Honestly, I can’t even draw a circle. | 说真的我连个圆都画不好 | 
| [05:56] | Okay, Garnet, you just drew yourself. | 好吧 石榴 你只是画了你自己 | 
| [05:59] | Uh, I like me. | 呃 我喜欢我自己 | 
| [06:00] | Well, anyway, I think Connie was the closest. | 好吧 我想康妮是画的最像的 | 
| [06:03] | Thanks! | 谢谢 | 
| [06:05] | This was a waste of time. | 这真是浪费时间 | 
| [06:06] | We should be preparing for a fight! | 我们应该准备战斗 | 
| [06:08] | Whoever this is, she’s from Homeworld. | 不管她是谁 她都是来自母星的 | 
| [06:10] | She’s got to be here for us! | 她一定是来找我们的 | 
| [06:12] | She’s not, though. She said she’s looking for her dad. | 其实并不是 她说她是来找她爸爸的 | 
| [06:16] | What? Her dad? | 啥 她爸? | 
| [06:18] | There are all these people missing. | 这么多人都失踪了 | 
| [06:20] | Maybe her dad’s gone missing, too. | 说不定她爸也失踪了 | 
| [06:22] | But Gems don’t have dads! | 但是宝石人没有爹啊 | 
| [06:25] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这不合理 | 
| [06:26] | Steven’s a Gem, and Steven has a dad. | 史蒂文就是个宝石人 他也有个爹 | 
| [06:30] | There are no other Gems like Steven. | 但是没有其他像史蒂文这样的宝石人了 | 
| [06:32] | Are you sure? | 你确定 | 
| [06:36] | We’ve got to get to the bottom of this. | 我们必须一探究竟 | 
| [06:38] | We should split up and investigate. | 我们应该分开行动 | 
| [06:41] | Ruby and Sapphire! | 红宝石和蓝宝石 | 
| [06:43] | Uh, no. I meant split into teams. | 呃 不是 我是说分成小队 | 
| [06:45] | Oh. Right. | 哦对 | 
| [06:47] | Garnet with yourself, Pearl with Amethyst, and Connie with me. | 石榴你自己一队 珍珠和紫晶 康妮和我一队 | 
| [06:50] | Let’s go! | 出发 | 
| [06:51] | Connie, do you really think | 康妮 你真的认为 | 
| [06:54] | there could be another Gem like me? | 还可能有我这样的宝石人吗 | 
| [06:56] | Well, you know more about Gems than I do. | 嘛 你懂宝石人懂得比我多 | 
| [06:59] | But it can’t be impossible. You exist. | 但没什么不可能 你就存在啊 | 
| [07:03] | She didn’t look half human, though. | 但她看起来没有人类血统 | 
| [07:05] | She was blue and…had wings. | 她的皮肤是蓝色的…还有翅膀 | 
| [07:08] | Well, what if she’s adopted? | 也许她是被收养的 | 
| [07:10] | What if she crash-landed in the big city | 也许她坠入一个大城市 | 
| [07:13] | and she was taken in by a lonely millionaire | 也许她被一个拥有金子般的心的 | 
| [07:15] | with a heart of gold? | 孤独的富翁收养了 | 
| [07:16] | And a house of gold. | 还拥有万贯家产 | 
| [07:18] | But one day, he went on a business trip to Beach City | 但是有一天他去沙滩市出差 | 
| [07:21] | and he never came home. | 却再也没回来 | 
| [07:23] | I guess I’d watch the movie of that. | 这故事拍成电影我肯定会看的 | 
| [07:26] | Or read the book. | 或者写成书 | 
| [07:27] | Or neither, ’cause it could be reality, Steven! | 或者两者皆非 因为它可能是真事儿 史蒂文 | 
| [07:30] | You really think so? | 你真的这么认为 | 
| [07:31] | Hey, the only way to know is to find out. | 嘿 只有找到真相我们才能知道 | 
| [07:35] | Yeah! | 对 | 
| [07:47] | Yup. There’s wind. | 嗯 这儿有风 | 
| [07:49] | Man. | 天啊 | 
| [07:50] | I feel like I was just here | 我记得在这里和洋葱头他们玩 | 
| [07:52] | with Onion and all his friends. | 感觉就像昨天发生的事 | 
| [07:53] | Where is he? | 他到底去哪了 | 
| [07:55] | Poor Sour Cream, missing his brother… | 可怜的酸奶油 丢了他的弟弟 | 
| [07:58] | and Barb missing her daughter — | 巴布丢了她女儿 | 
| [08:00] | and her mailman — | 和她的邮差– | 
| [08:01] | and this new Gem missing her dad! | 还有这个宝石人丢了她的爸爸! | 
| [08:04] | I know what it’s like to have your dad taken away. | 我能理解一个人失去老爸的滋味 | 
| [08:07] | She must be so scared. | 她一定害怕极了 | 
| [08:09] | But you got your dad back. | 但你成功找回了你爸 | 
| [08:11] | And you’ll solve this, too. | 你也一定能帮她找到 | 
| [08:13] | We’ll solve this — together. | 我们会一起找到 | 
| [08:16] | Thanks, Connie. | 谢谢 康妮 | 
| [08:19] | Okay. Let’s turn these woods upside down. | 好 让我们把这片树林翻个底朝天吧 | 
| [08:22] | Onion! | 洋葱头 | 
| [08:24] | Lars! | 拉尔斯 | 
| [08:26] | Jamie! | 杰米 | 
| [08:27] | You in here delivering packages to some peat moss? | 你在这儿给苔藓送包裹吗? | 
| [08:32] | Steven! It’s the Gem! | 史蒂文 是那个宝石人 | 
| [08:34] | What? | 什么 | 
| [08:35] | She looks just like my drawing! | 她看起来和我画的一模一样 | 
| [08:37] | Come on. You don’t have to be afraid. We’ll help you! | 过来这里 别怕 我们会帮你的 | 
| [08:40] | Jump down into my arms. | 跳进我怀里 | 
| [08:42] | My body will break your fall. | 我会接住你的 | 
| [08:45] | Are you my dad? | 你是我爸爸吗 | 
| [08:47] | What? | 啥 | 
| [08:48] | No. I-I’m not your dad. | 不 我 我不是你爸 | 
| [08:51] | We can help you find your dad. | 但我们可以帮你找到你爸 | 
| [08:53] | I’m not looking for your dad. | 我不是在找你爸 | 
| [08:55] | I’m looking for my dad. | 我在找我爸爸 | 
| [08:57] | I need to find my dad. | 我得找到我爸爸 | 
| [09:01] | Right. | 好吧 | 
| [09:02] | Well, we’ll…help you. | 我们…会帮你 | 
| [09:04] | Connie! | 康妮 | 
| [09:06] | Connie, wait! Be careful! | 康妮 等等 小心啊 | 
| [09:08] | Connie. Are you Connie? | 康妮 你是康妮吗 | 
| [09:11] | Yes! I’m Connie! | 对 我是康妮 | 
| [09:13] | Me — Connie. Connie — friend. | 我是–康妮 康妮是–朋友 | 
| [09:19] | Topaz! | 托帕石 | 
| [09:21] | I found one! I found one! | 我找到了一个 我找到了一个 | 
| [09:23] | I found a Connie! | 我找到了一个康妮 | 
| [09:24] | Steven? | 史蒂文 | 
| [09:25] | Connie! | 康妮 | 
| [09:47] | Another Gem! | 还有一个宝石人 | 
| [09:48] | She — She has everyone! | 她 她劫持了所有人 | 
| [09:51] | Let them go! | 放开他们 | 
| [10:03] | Connie! | 康妮 | 
| [10:09] | Look at those organics squirming around. | 看着这些有机体蠕动的样子 | 
| [10:13] | Give me back my friends! | 把我的朋友还给我 | 
| [10:16] | Don’t bother listening to that Steven. | 别费神听那个史蒂文了 | 
| [10:19] | He’s not my dad. | 他不是我爸爸 | 
| [10:30] | Now all we need is my dad, and we’re out of here! | 现在我们只需要我爸爸 然后我们就走 | 
| [10:34] | Can’t believe they wasted an Aquamarine | 她们居然派一个海蓝宝 | 
| [10:36] | on a job like this. | 浪费时间做这种任务 | 
| [10:37] | It’s so easy, you could have done it yourself, Topaz. | 这太简单了 你都可以一个人完成了 托帕石 | 
| [10:43] | No. | 不 | 
| [10:44] | You can’t take them. | 你不可以带走他们 |