时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ♪ We ♪ are the crystal | 我们 是水晶 |
[00:03] | ♪ gems | 战士 |
[00:04] | ♪ we’ll always save the day | 我们总能拯救世界 |
[00:06] | ♪ and if you think we can’t, ♪ | 如果你认为我们不行 |
[00:09] | ♪ we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到方法 |
[00:12] | ♪ that’s why the people | 这就是为什么这个世界 |
[00:13] | ♪ of this world | 的人 |
[00:16] | ♪ believe in | 相信 |
[00:17] | ♪ Garnet | 石榴 |
[00:18] | ♪ Amethyst | 紫晶 |
[00:19] | ♪ and Pearl | 和珍珠 |
[00:21] | and Steven! | 和史蒂文! |
[00:23] | 我是 我妈 | |
[00:25] | SG | |
[00:25] | Husky | |
[00:25] | presisco | |
[00:26] | This is an emergency! | 紧急情况! |
[00:28] | Why is Homeworld stealing humans from the boardwalk? | 为什么母星势力要在路上窃走人类? |
[00:31] | I don’t know, but they’re only taking my friends! | 我不知道, 但她们只带走我的朋友! |
[00:34] | They even got Connie! | 她们甚至带走了康妮! |
[00:36] | If we don’t do something, | 如果我们不做点什么 |
[00:37] | they’re going to take them into space! | 那些宝石会把他们带进太空! |
[00:39] | And our spaceship got jacked, so if they leave Earth… | 而我们的飞船被抢走了, 所以如果他们离开了地球… |
[00:43] | They’ll be gone for good. | 就再也回不来了 |
[00:45] | Ugh! Who were these guys? | 呃啊! 她们是什么人啊? |
[00:47] | That little gem I saw before, her name’s Aquamarine. | 那个我之前见过的小宝石, 她叫海蓝宝 |
[00:50] | What?! | 什么? ! |
[00:52] | She’s got a big friend — a fusion, named Topaz. | 她还带了个大家伙–一个叫托帕石的融合体 |
[00:54] | A topaz fusion and an aquamarine? | 一个托帕石融合体和一个海蓝宝? |
[00:58] | Are they a big deal? | 她们很厉害吗? |
[00:59] | Uh, yes! | 当然了! |
[01:01] | Blue and Yellow Diamond must have sent them personally. | 蓝钻和黄钻肯定是亲自派遣他们来的 |
[01:04] | The Diamonds? Oh, no. | 钻石们? 哦不 |
[01:06] | They must be collecting more humans for the zoo! | 她们一定在是为动物园收集更多的人类! |
[01:09] | But there’s loads of humans on Earth. | 但地球上有许多人类 |
[01:12] | Why are they only grabbing your friends? | 为什么他们只抓走你的朋友? |
[01:14] | Maybe…because my friends are the best! | 也许因为…我的朋友最棒了! |
[01:21] | It’s from Connie! | 康妮发来的! |
[01:23] | I know where they are! | 我知道他们在哪里了! |
[01:27] | Stay alert. They could be anywhere. | 保持警惕, 他们可能在任何地方 |
[01:30] | Did Connie send you any more pictures? | 康妮发给你更多的照片了吗? |
[01:33] | No, nothing. | 不, 没有 |
[01:34] | We know they’re here somewhere. | 我们知道他们就在这里 |
[01:36] | Connie? Lars? | 康妮? 拉尔斯? |
[01:39] | Sadie? | 莎蒂? |
[01:40] | Onion? | 洋葱头? |
[01:42] | Why them? | 为什么是他们? |
[01:54] | W-Was that Connie’s pho– | 那-那是康妮的手机… |
[02:01] | Oh, no! | 啊 糟了~ |
[02:03] | You found us. | 你找到我们了 |
[02:07] | Help! | 救命! |
[02:08] | Give it up, Aquamarine! | 放弃吧海蓝宝! |
[02:10] | There’s nowhere to run! | 你已经无处可逃了! |
[02:11] | Oh, what’s this, now? | 哦 你说什么? |
[02:14] | Did you think we were running away? | 你以为我们正在逃跑吗? |
[02:16] | Steven, save yourself… after you save us! | 史蒂文, 你快逃吧…不过先救救我们! |
[02:21] | You know, now that I think about it, | 你知道吗, 仔细想想 |
[02:24] | this Steven does seem to know everyone on our list. | 这个史蒂文似乎知道名单上的所有人 |
[02:27] | The list did come from a Steven, after all. | 而名单也是由一个史蒂文提供的 |
[02:31] | Maybe you can help us out. | 或许你可以帮我解决问题 |
[02:32] | Just let the humans go! | 放开那些人类! |
[02:34] | Uh, no. | 呃 才不要 |
[02:36] | Who are these dullards? | 这些傻瓜是谁? |
[02:37] | We’re the Crystal Gems, you chump! | 我们是水晶宝石战队! 你个呆瓜! |
[02:40] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[02:41] | Rose Quartz’s old lackeys. | 玫瑰石英的老奴仆们 |
[02:44] | That was in the report, too. | 这也在报告中 |
[02:46] | We’re not here for any of you rogue gems. | 我们来不是为了你们这些无赖宝石的 |
[02:49] | We’ll leave you totally alone… | 我们会把你们完全放在一旁 |
[02:52] | if… | 只要… |
[02:54] | you tell us where we can find my dad. | 你们告诉我哪里可以找到我爸爸 |
[02:57] | I don’t know what you’re talking about! | 我不知道你在说什么! |
[03:00] | Let’s see. | 我们来瞧瞧 |
[03:01] | Yellow Diamond asked for, uh, my dad, | 黄钻让我带回, 呃, 我爸爸 |
[03:04] | a Connie, a Lars, a Sadie, a mailman, | 一个康妮,, 一个拉尔斯, 一个莎蒂, 一个快递员 |
[03:08] | and an onion, I think. | 我想还有一个洋葱 |
[03:10] | Six human variations | 六种人类 |
[03:12] | specified in a report by Peridot 5XG. | 由橄榄石5XG号的报告指定 |
[03:18] | Oh, no, there’s lots of humans. | 啊不, 这里有很多人类 |
[03:20] | There’s my dad, Connie, Lars and Sadie, | 有我爸爸, 康妮, 拉尔斯和莎蒂 |
[03:23] | the mailman, onion… I think. | 邮递员, 我想还有洋葱 |
[03:26] | The list. | 名单 |
[03:27] | I gave them the list. | 是我把名单给他们的 |
[03:29] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[03:31] | Aquamarine doesn’t have a dad. | 海蓝宝没有爸爸 |
[03:32] | She’s looking for someone named “my dad!” | 她在找一个叫”我爸爸”的人! |
[03:35] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[03:37] | Don’t worry about that now. | 现在别担心这个了 |
[03:39] | Our objective’s still the same — beat the gems… | 我们的目的还是没变–击败宝石 |
[03:42] | Save our friends! | 拯救伙伴! |
[03:44] | Hey, Topaz, look! | 嘿, 托帕石, 看啊 |
[03:46] | They want to lose another fight. | 她们又想再输掉一场对战 |
[03:51] | No, Garnet, I’ve moved on, I swear! | 不, 石榴, 我已经移情别恋了, 我发誓! |
[03:58] | Garnet! | 石榴! |
[03:59] | That’s dirty! | 这很卑鄙啊! |
[04:01] | My spear can reach her without hurting the hostages. | 我的矛可以在不伤害到人类的情况下击中她 |
[04:04] | Oh, you’re so smart. | 哦, 那你可真棒棒 |
[04:09] | Goodbye! | 再 见! |
[04:24] | This is getting annoying. | 这越来越烦了 |
[04:26] | Hey, Topaz, can you remind me? | 嘿, 托帕石, 你能帮我回忆一下吗? |
[04:29] | I mean, my memory is perfect, | 当然了 我的记忆力非常好 |
[04:32] | but our orders were to bring back these six humans. | 但是 我们得到的指令是带回六个人类 |
[04:36] | I’m just not sure. | 我只是不太确定 |
[04:38] | Did they specify… alive? | 她们指明要…活的吗? |
[04:44] | You know, I don’t think they did. | 你知道吗, 我想她们没有这么要求呢 |
[04:48] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[04:50] | Steven? | 史蒂文? |
[04:52] | I just think, | 我只是在想 |
[04:54] | if you care about your friends or whatever, | 如果你那么关心你的这些朋友们 |
[04:57] | you should tell me where my dad is, | 你就该告诉我爸爸在哪里 |
[04:59] | all right? | 好吗? |
[05:01] | What are we going to do?! | 我们该怎么办? ! |
[05:03] | Steven! | 史蒂文! |
[05:04] | Stop! | 停下! |
[05:05] | I know where you can find my dad. | 我知道你们可以在哪里找到我爸爸 |
[05:07] | Ooh! | 噢! |
[05:08] | Where? Where?! | 在哪? 在哪?! |
[05:10] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[05:11] | I’m the one you’re looking for. | 我就是你们一直在找的人 |
[05:13] | I am my dad! | 我就是我爸爸! |
[05:15] | What? Huh? | -什么? -啥? |
[05:16] | I know what you’re thinking, Topaz. | 我知道你在想什么, 托帕石 |
[05:19] | It seems a little suspicious that my dad is also a Steven. | 虽然史蒂文就是我爸爸有点可疑 |
[05:24] | But you know… | 但你知道吗… |
[05:26] | if it means getting out of here, I’ll believe it. | 如果这意味着我们能离开这儿, 我也就信了 |
[05:32] | Steven! | 史蒂文! |
[05:34] | Steven, do you know what you’re doing? | 史蒂文, 你知道你在做什么吗? |
[05:41] | Oh! Hi, Lars. | 噢! 嗨, 拉尔斯 |
[05:45] | Don’t worry, I’m gonna bust us all out with my bubble power! | 别担心, 我会用我的泡泡把我们都炸出去 |
[05:52] | Her body’s so thick. | 她身体好厚实 |
[05:55] | This might be a little difficult. | 这可能有点困难 |
[05:59] | Time to go. | 是时候走了 |
[06:05] | Uh, Steven, di– | 呃, 史蒂文, 你 |
[06:07] | did you actually have a plan or — | 你有什么具体的计划或… |
[06:09] | Just need a minute… | 再给我一点时间… |
[06:15] | Very nice meeting you all, | 真高兴见到你们 |
[06:17] | and your compliance is appreciated, but… | 你们的服从真让我欣赏, 不过… |
[06:22] | our job here is done, so… | 我们在这的任务完成了, 那么… |
[06:33] | Let’s get back to Homeworld already. | 我们赶快回母星吧 |
[06:35] | But I’m already on my home world. | 可我已经在自己的”母星”了 |
[06:37] | I haven’t even delivered all the mail today. | 我今天的邮件还没派送呢 |
[06:39] | Don’t worry. I can do this. | 别担心 我能做到的 |
[06:41] | Ohh! You might want to hurry, Steven. | 哦! 你得抓紧时间了史蒂文 |
[06:44] | The threat of us perishing in this quagmire of yellow | 这黄色泥潭之中死神的威胁 |
[06:46] | feels very real — | 感觉是相当真实的– |
[06:47] | a real encompassing kind of real. | 包裹在四周的那种真实 |
[06:49] | A neon death trap, which has imprisoned us so tightly, | 像霓虹色的死亡陷阱 此般紧绷着禁锢我们 |
[06:53] | like a winter coat that’s too big in the sleeves. | 如长袖冗余的冬衣 |
[06:55] | Lars, stop! I need to concentrate! | 拉尔斯 停下! 我得集中注意力! |
[06:58] | Ugh. | 呃 |
[06:59] | If I never get sent on another mission to Earth, | 就算以后再也不让我来地球了 |
[07:01] | it’ll be too soon. | 我也不会心怀感激的 |
[07:03] | What an ordeal. | 简直严刑拷打我哦 |
[07:05] | But the Diamonds needed me. | 但是钻石们需要我 |
[07:07] | That’s the burden of being the best. | 这就是作为精英的包袱啊 |
[07:09] | What justice is there in such a gross tangling of symbols?! | 纠缠的图样之中又有何种正义存在呢? |
[07:13] | Will you stop?! You’re ruining my moment! | 能不能安静点?! 坏了我好心情! |
[07:17] | Steven. | 史蒂文 |
[07:19] | I almost got it! | 我马上就好! |
[07:23] | Huh? | 哈? |
[07:29] | What? Topaz! | 啥? 托帕石! |
[07:31] | Get this mess cleaned up. | 收拾一下这个烂摊子 |
[07:33] | And, Topaz, help her out. | 你 托帕石 帮帮她 |
[07:35] | I’m setting a course. | 我在设定路线 |
[07:37] | The door! | 门! |
[07:39] | Huh? | 哈? |
[07:45] | Lars! | 拉尔斯! |
[07:47] | Lars?! | 拉尔斯?! |
[07:53] | Steven, let’s fuse! | 史蒂文 咱们融合吧! |
[07:56] | We’re already in the air. | 我们已经升空了 |
[07:57] | How are we going to get back? | 现在该怎么回去呢? |
[08:04] | Watch out! | 小心! |
[08:07] | I’d really appreciate you wrapping it up down there | 在出大气层之前你们能做个了断 |
[08:10] | before we exit the atmosphere. | 我就谢天谢地了 |
[08:14] | Come on! Lars, you gotta get up! | 快 拉尔斯 你得站起来啊! |
[08:16] | We gotta move! | 我们得快跑了! |
[08:18] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[08:21] | Oh! Lars! | 哦! 拉尔斯! |
[08:23] | Come on! Help me! | 来帮帮我啊! |
[08:26] | Lars! | 拉尔斯! |
[08:34] | Lars. | 拉尔斯 |
[08:41] | Hey, thanks! Get to the door! | 谢谢! 快去门那儿 |
[08:43] | Topaz, pull it together and finish this! | 托帕石! 使点劲做个了断好不好! |
[08:50] | Steven? | 史蒂文? |
[08:59] | Connie, I’m sorry! | 康妮 我很抱歉! |
[09:01] | What are you talking about?! | 你在说什么?! |
[09:04] | It’s my fault you were abducted… | 你被抓走都是我的错… |
[09:06] | why everyone was taken. | 都怪我大家被抓去 |
[09:08] | If it weren’t for me, | 如果不是因为我 |
[09:09] | the diamonds wouldn’t have come for my friends. | 钻石们也不会来抓我的朋友们 |
[09:11] | If it weren’t for my mom, | 如果不是因为我妈妈 |
[09:13] | they wouldn’t even be trying to destroy the Earth! | 她们也不会想要摧毁地球! |
[09:15] | Steven! | 史蒂文! |
[09:18] | Focus! | 集中注意! |
[09:21] | What now? | 现在又怎么了? |
[09:22] | -The door. -Right. | -去门那儿 -好 |
[09:28] | Alexandrite! | 紫翠玉! |
[09:30] | Take us close to the water. We’re gonna jump! | 把我们带到水面上 我们要跳下去! |
[09:32] | -What?! -Huh? | -什么? ! -哈? |
[09:35] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:40] | Uh, go! Go. | 呃 走! 快走! |
[09:42] | Steven, I-I seem to be paralyzed with fear. | 史蒂文! 我好像被吓瘫了 |
[09:45] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[09:52] | Nice try. | 勇气可嘉 |
[09:53] | But it’s hopeless, my dad. | 但是别抱希望了 我爸爸 |
[09:55] | I can’t go back to Homeworld | 我可不能空手回去 |
[09:57] | without getting what the Diamonds want. | 钻石们会失望的 |
[10:04] | I’m…not my dad. | 我…不是我爸爸 |
[10:07] | What? | 什么? |
[10:08] | I’m not my dad! | 我不是我爸爸! |
[10:11] | How much longer is this mission going to take? | 这任务还要浪费我多少时间啊? |
[10:14] | Well, I can end it for you right now. | 我能现在就结束你的任务 |
[10:17] | Oh, really? | 哦 是吗? |
[10:19] | I’m someone the Diamonds will want | 我在所有人类之中 |
[10:21] | more than any of these humans — | 是钻石们最想要的那个– |
[10:22] | the leader of the Crystal Gem rebellion — | 水晶宝石反叛军的领袖– |
[10:25] | the gem that shattered Pink Diamond. | 粉碎了粉钻的那颗宝石 |
[10:27] | I’m not my dad. | 我不是我爸爸 |
[10:29] | I’m my mom. | 我是我妈妈 |
[10:31] | I’m Rose Quartz! | 我是玫瑰石英! |
[10:33] | No way. | 不可能 |
[10:37] | Steven? | 史蒂文? |
[10:38] | No. Don’t! Steven! | 不 别啊 史蒂文! |
[10:40] | What are you doing?! | 你在干嘛? ! |
[10:42] | I get it now. | 我明白了 |
[10:44] | I’m the only one who can stop what she started. | 只有我能终止我妈妈挑起的事端 |
[10:47] | I can stop all of it! | 我能把所有事画上句号! |
[10:48] | You’re wrong! Steven, get down here! | 你错了! 史蒂文 马上下来! |
[10:51] | She wouldn’t have wanted this. | 她肯定不想我这么做 |
[10:53] | But I do. | 但是我想 |
[10:54] | I’m gonna kick your butt | 如果你还不下来 |
[10:56] | if you don’t come down here right now! | 我肯定要狠狠踢你屁股! |
[11:01] | Steven. | 史蒂文 |
[11:02] | No! Don’t you dare! | 不 你别想! |
[11:05] | I love you. | 我爱你们 |
[11:06] | No! | 不! |
[11:07] | Stop! | 停下! |
[11:10] | Steven! | 史蒂文! |