时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | We are the Crystal Gems | 我们是宝石战士 |
[00:04] | we’ll always save the day | 终日拯救世界 |
[00:06] | and if you think we can’t | 如果你感到怀疑 |
[00:09] | we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到出路 |
[00:11] | that’s why the people of this world believe in… | 所以全世界人们都信任 |
[00:17] | Garnet, Amethyst…and Pearl…and Steven! | 石榴 紫晶 和珍珠 还有史蒂文 |
[00:29] | The Rose Quartz. | 罗丝·石英 |
[00:32] | Can you believe it? | 你相信吗 |
[00:33] | And she just handed herself in. | 她刚刚自首了 |
[00:35] | That’s right. You caught me. | 说得对 你抓到了我 |
[00:37] | Galactic Criminal Rose Quartz. | 银河逃犯罗丝·石英 |
[00:40] | I love shattering Diamonds. | 我就是喜欢粉碎钻石 |
[00:41] | I just want to shatter ’em all the time. | 我每时每刻都想着这件事 |
[00:44] | You think shattering’s bad? | 你觉得这样就很可怕了 |
[00:46] | Wait till the Diamonds get their hands on you. | 等着看钻石怎么收拾你吧 |
[00:49] | At least everyone else is safe. | 至少大家都安全了 |
[00:51] | What are you doing? Let go of me! | 你要做什么 放开我 |
[00:56] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[00:57] | What the… Lars! | 什么 拉尔斯 |
[00:59] | Oh! Looks like we got one of the humans anyway. | 看来我们到底还是抓到了一个人类啊 |
[01:03] | Don’t know what we’ll do with just one of them, | 不知道我们该拿这棵独苗怎么办 |
[01:05] | but I guess that’s for the Diamonds to decide. | 不过我觉得应该由钻石来决定 |
[01:08] | Wait. Aquamarine, the deal is off. | 慢着 海蓝宝石 交易取消了 |
[01:11] | You were only supposed to take me. | 你应该只带走我 |
[01:13] | No humans. | 不能抓人类 |
[01:14] | That’s a human. | 那是一个人类啊 |
[01:18] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[01:19] | Is Rosie upset ’cause her widdle “Deal” Didn’t work? | 罗丝很难过吗 因为她的小交易失败了 |
[01:23] | Look. I’m so moved, I’m crying. | 看 我太感动了 我都哭了 |
[01:28] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[01:29] | That’s my gem. | 那是我的宝石 |
[01:31] | Topaz, what do you think? | 黄玉 你怎么看 |
[01:33] | Should we let her friend go? | 我们应该把她的朋友放走吗 |
[01:37] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[01:41] | Go on. Do your thing. | 走吧 去做你应该做的事 |
[01:46] | Oh, no, no, no, no. Not again. | 不不不 不要再来一次 |
[01:48] | I’ll go let the Diamonds know about our little prisoner. | 我要通知钻石我们抓到了一个小俘虏 |
[01:52] | Say, Rose, how do I look? | 罗丝 我看起来如何 |
[01:55] | Awful, small, and mean! | 恶毒 矮小 卑鄙 |
[01:58] | Is that how you flattered so many Gems into joining your rebellion? | 你就是这样哄着宝石人加入你的造反队的吗 |
[02:03] | How cute. | 太可爱了 |
[02:04] | Topaz, I trust you’ll still be able to fly the ship | 黄玉 我相信你依然可以驾驶这艘飞船 |
[02:07] | despite your… you know….additions? | 虽然你 身上多了点东西 |
[02:19] | Steven, this is all your fault. | 史蒂文 这都是你的错 |
[02:21] | All this weird alien stuff — this is ’cause of you, isn’t it? | 这些古怪的外星生物 都是因为你 不是吗 |
[02:25] | Yes, of course it is! | 是 当然是了 |
[02:27] | That’s why I turned myself in — to save all of you! | 所以我自首了 为了救你们大家 |
[02:29] | Well, it didn’t really work out too well, did it? | 好吧 但结果不是那么如意 不是么 |
[02:32] | Well, everyone else managed to get off the ship. | 每个人都在努力逃离飞船 |
[02:35] | So, where were you? | 那时候你在哪儿 |
[02:36] | I ran and hid, Steven, | 我跑走藏起来了 史蒂文 |
[02:38] | like any sensible person would…do | 任何一个有理智的人都会那么做 |
[02:41] | if they wanted to get trapped on a ship. | 如果他们想被困在船上的话 |
[02:45] | Lars. | 拉尔斯 |
[02:46] | Sadie was in trouble, and I didn’t do anything. | 莎蒂有麻烦了 我却什么也没做 |
[02:49] | Actually, wait. I did do something. | 事实上 我还是做了点什么 |
[02:52] | I ran and hid just like I always do. | 我像以前那样溜走然后藏了起来 |
[02:55] | Just like I ran from the potluck. | 就像从聚餐上溜走一样 |
[02:58] | But you were abducted. | 但是你被劫持了 |
[03:00] | That’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[03:01] | No, I trashed my roll and ran away. | 不是 我把蛋糕卷扔掉之后逃走了 |
[03:04] | Then I was abducted. | 然后我才被劫持的 |
[03:06] | Oh, why couldn’t I just let people eat my food?! | 我为什么就不能让别人吃了它呢 |
[03:10] | We have to get you out of here. | 必须帮你逃出去 |
[03:12] | Here, just leave it to me. | 这里就交给我吧 |
[03:13] | Hey! Look! You have Rose Quartz! | 嘿 你已经抓住了罗丝·石英 |
[03:16] | Why bother with him? He’s worthless! | 为什么还要抓他呢 他又没什么用 |
[03:19] | Thanks a lot, Steven. | 多谢你 史蒂文 |
[03:21] | No! I meant like “Worth less”, not “Worthless” | 不 不是说你没用 是对她们来说没有利用价值 |
[03:24] | like…relative to me. | 相较我而言 |
[03:27] | At least I make a great seat cushion. | 至少我还是个舒服的坐垫 |
[03:29] | You feeling cozy, you big banana? | 你坐着很舒服吧 大香蕉 |
[03:33] | I don’t think she’s listening. | 我觉得她没在听 |
[03:35] | Can you hear me, you — What was it Jamie said? | 能听到我说话吗 杰米怎么说的来着 |
[03:39] | You dangerous yellow coat? | 你这个危险的黄大褂 |
[03:41] | Of course – she can’t hear you, Steven. | 她当然听不到你说的话 史蒂文 |
[03:43] | She’s got those big headphones on. | 她戴着耳机呢 |
[03:54] | Those Crystal Gems must have screwed up the engine during takeoff. | 这些水晶宝石战士一定是趁飞船起飞时捣毁了发动机 |
[03:58] | Topaz, go fix it. | 黄玉 去把它修好 |
[04:03] | Lars, look for something that can help us. | 拉尔斯 找找看有什么有用的东西 |
[04:12] | A destabilizer. | 宝石分解器 |
[04:15] | That’s perfect! | 太好了 |
[04:16] | A destaba-what? | 宝石分什么 |
[04:17] | It’s a weapon that disrupts a Gem’s physical form. | 那是一种可以摧毁宝石星人物理形态的武器 |
[04:20] | Cool. Thanks for explaining. | 酷 谢谢你的解释 |
[04:22] | I still don’t know what that means. | 但我还是不知道那是什么 |
[04:24] | Just hear me out. I have a plan. | 听我说 我有个计划 |
[04:26] | I’m gonna need you to be my arms. | 我需要你帮我 |
[04:28] | Ugh. Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:30] | Lars, pull my pants off. | 拉尔斯 把我裤子脱了 |
[04:32] | What?! | 什么 |
[04:33] | Trust me! I’m trying to save you. | 相信我 我在试着救你 |
[04:35] | What if I don’t want to be saved? | 如果我不想被救呢 |
[04:37] | What if I want to stay trapped here and fly around space, | 如果我想被困在这里然后环游宇宙呢 |
[04:40] | and why your pants, you weirdo?! | 为什么要脱你的裤子 怪胎 |
[04:42] | Just do it! | 废话少说 |
[04:46] | Ugh. There. I did it. | 好了 脱下来了 |
[04:48] | Great. Now tie one of the legs into a lasso. | 太好了 现在把一条裤腿系成套索 |
[04:51] | I can’t. They’re on the floor. | 我不能 裤子在地上 |
[04:53] | What are they doing on the floor?! | 裤子怎么会在地上啊 |
[04:55] | I don’t know, Steven. What are we doing in space? | 我不知道 史蒂文 我们又怎么会在宇宙里呢 |
[04:58] | Lars, pick them up – and then tie them into a lasso. | 拉尔斯 捡起裤子 系成套索 |
[05:03] | Ugh. Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:06] | Wow. It worked. | 哇 好有用哦 |
[05:07] | We’re back home. | 我们可以回家了 |
[05:09] | Great plan. | 计划真棒 |
[05:11] | Now lasso the destabilizer. | 现在把宝石分解器套住 |
[05:14] | I still don’t know what that is. | 我还是不知道那是什么 |
[05:16] | That. That thing. | 那个 那个东西 |
[05:18] | Come on, Lars. You can do it. | 拜托 拉尔斯 你能做到 |
[05:20] | Ugh. Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:27] | Come on. Just one more try. | 加油 再试一次 |
[05:29] | I don’t want to try again. | 我不想再试一次 |
[05:31] | Lars, throw the lasso! | 拉尔斯 扔套索 |
[05:34] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[05:37] | What is your problem, Lars?! | 你到底怎么了 拉尔斯 |
[05:39] | Why did you do that?! | 你为什么那样做 |
[05:41] | Why do you think I’m capable of anything?! | 为什么你总觉得我什么都能做到 |
[05:44] | You think I can do – all this stuff, but I can’t! | 你认为我可以解决所有问题 可我不能 |
[05:47] | I can’t because… | 我不能是因为 |
[05:49] | I’m a wuss, Steven. | 史蒂文 因为我是个胆小鬼 |
[05:52] | I’m just afraid. | 我只是害怕 |
[05:55] | I’ve always just been stupid and afraid. | 我总是很蠢 很胆小 |
[05:59] | Not like you. – You’re always helping people. | 不像你 你总是帮助别人 |
[06:03] | You’re never afraid. | 你从不畏惧 |
[06:06] | Lars… | 拉尔斯 |
[06:08] | I’m afraid right now. | 我现在就很害怕 |
[06:13] | I thought if I turned myself in, | 我还以为如果我自首了 |
[06:15] | it’d fix everything, but… | 问题就都能解决了 但 |
[06:17] | I don’t want to do this, Lars. | 拉尔斯 我不想这样做 |
[06:19] | I’ve been to space before, but not like this. | 以前我去过宇宙 但不是以这种方式 |
[06:22] | They’re taking me straight to their terrible leaders | 她们想直接把我交给那些恐怖的大魔头 |
[06:25] | that want to destroy Earth and destroy me | 那些人想摧毁地球 想杀了我 |
[06:27] | for something I never even did. | 为了一些我没做过的事 |
[06:29] | I just wanted to save everyone, but I couldn’t even do that | 我想救大家 可我却做不到 |
[06:33] | because, look — you’re still here. | 因为 你还在这里 |
[06:36] | Steven. | 史蒂文 |
[06:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:39] | I don’t know how I’m gonna get you out of this. | 我不知道怎么把你救出来 |
[06:42] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会找到办法的 |
[06:44] | We’ve got like a billion light-years | 我们还有大约十亿光年 |
[06:47] | till we get there, right? | 才能到那儿 对吗 |
[06:49] | For the first time ever, | 这是你第一次 |
[06:51] | you’re gonna look on the bright side? | 表现得这么乐观 |
[06:53] | Y-You don’t have to sugarcoat this, | 你不必为了宽慰我而粉饰太平 |
[06:55] | but come on, you never do that. | 拜托 你不是这样的人 |
[06:58] | You’re always real with me about how much everything sucks. | 你总是会时刻点醒我 情况有多么不容乐观 |
[07:02] | Okay. You’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[07:04] | This is really, really messed up, Steven. | 史蒂文 现在的状况真的是一团糟 |
[07:07] | You know what’s even more messed up? | 但你知道更糟的是什么吗 |
[07:09] | Even though you’re in huge trouble and it’s all my fault… | 虽然我让你惹上了这么大的麻烦 |
[07:13] | I’m kind of glad you’re here. | 但我竟然有些高兴 因为你在这里 |
[07:16] | I… | 我 |
[07:17] | I don’t want to be alone right now. | 我不想独自一人 |
[07:20] | Isn’t that awful? | 是不是很过分 |
[07:24] | Dude, at this point, | 哥们儿 在这种非常时刻 |
[07:26] | everything is awful. | 还有什么可过分的 |
[07:36] | I’d give you a hug, but I can’t use my arms. | 我想抱抱你 但是没法用胳膊 |
[07:40] | I could try using my legs, but it might be weird. | 也许我可以试试用腿 但那样会很奇怪的 |
[07:47] | That’s so, so beautiful. | 简直太美好了 |
[07:51] | Even in the clutches of certain doom, | 尽管你们都身不由己 |
[07:54] | you’re happy to have each other. | 却仍然为有彼此在身边而感到幸福 |
[07:57] | T-T-Topaz. | 黄 黄玉 |
[07:59] | I don’t know what Topaz would do if she didn’t have Topaz. | 我不知道如果黄玉失去了黄玉该怎么办 |
[08:03] | I’ve always wanted to tell me | 我一直想告诉自己 |
[08:04] | how I’m helping me through this, | 我是如何帮助自己度过每个难关的 |
[08:06] | but there’s always someone between us! | 但总是有人挡在我们俩之间 |
[08:11] | They’re always sending me on these miserable missions. | 她们总是派我去执行这些令人痛苦的任务 |
[08:14] | I’m always pretending I’m fine with it. | 我还总是假装自己无所谓 |
[08:17] | I have to pretend I’m fine. | 我必须假装自己没事 |
[08:20] | But you two — you’re so honest and open… | 但是你们 你们对彼此这么坦诚 |
[08:25] | so | 所以 |
[08:28] | I want to help you guys. | 我想帮助你们 |
[08:29] | What do you need? | 你们需要什么 |
[08:30] | A way off this ship. | 离开这艘船的方法 |
[08:32] | And my pants. | 还有我的裤子 |
[08:34] | All right. You can use this escape pod. | 好了 你们可以用这个逃生舱 |
[08:37] | I’ll set the coordinates for Earth. | 我会将坐标设定为地球 |
[08:40] | All right, Lars, just get in and let it do its thing. | 太好了 拉尔斯 你只要进去就行了 |
[08:43] | Guh. What are you talking about? You’re coming, right? | 你在说什么啊 你也会跟我一起的 不是吗 |
[08:46] | I can’t. I turned myself in. | 我不能 我已经自首了 |
[08:48] | I still got to go. | 我还是得走 |
[08:50] | Someone’s got to pay for what my mom did. | 必须有人为我妈妈的行为负责 |
[08:52] | But you don’t want to do this? | 但是你并不想那样做 |
[08:54] | Dude, forget it. Let’s just go. | 哥们儿 算了吧 我们一起走吧 |
[08:56] | – I – Topaz, what are you still doing down here, | -我 -黄玉 你在下面干什么呢 |
[08:59] | you big boulder? | 你这个大块头 |
[09:00] | We’re almost to Homeworld. | 我们就要到母星了 |
[09:06] | What…are…you…doing? | 你在做什么 |
[09:10] | Look, I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[09:12] | Um, they had this whole heartfelt thing | 他们对彼此推心置腹 开诚布公 |
[09:15] | about being there for each other, and you missed it. | 你刚刚错过了那一刻 |
[09:18] | It was so moving. | 实在是太感人了 |
[09:22] | No! Wait! | 不 等等 |
[09:27] | I can’t see what’s happening. Are we still escaping? | 我看不到发生了什么 我们还在逃吗 |
[09:30] | No! Nobody’s escaping! | 不 没有人可以逃走 |
[09:35] | Aquamarine, let’s talk about this. | 海蓝宝石 我们谈谈吧 |
[09:37] | Yeah, I-I bet you don’t really want to hurt us. | 对啊 我猜你并不是真的想伤害我们 |
[09:40] | You — You probably just act mean | 你 你之所以表现得那么刻薄 |
[09:42] | because deep down you’re afraid you’re weak. | 都是因为你内心深处害怕自己不够强大 |
[09:44] | Go ahead. Let it out. We’re all sharing right now. | 敞开心扉吧 我们来分享自己的感受 |
[09:48] | Topaz, you had one job, | 黄玉 快去完成交给你的任务 |
[09:52] | and if you’re not gonna do it, | 要是你不去做 |
[09:54] | you’re of no use to me! | 你对我就是废物一个了 |
[10:07] | So…A revolt, huh? | 想造反么 |
[10:10] | And what do you plan to do after this? | 那你之后打算怎么办呢 |
[10:12] | Go back to the Diamonds? My gem in your hand? | 去见钻石殿下吗 拿着我的宝石 |
[10:16] | I’m sure they’ll love that. | 她们见到你一定会很开心的 |
[10:18] | You’ll be rewarded handsomely by being separated and shattered. | 她们会好好地奖赏你 把你大卸八块 |
[10:30] | What was I thinking? | 我刚刚在想什么啊 |
[10:33] | That’s the problem with you fusions. | 这是你们的融合体的问题 |
[10:35] | Sooner or later, you all become sentimental. | 你们总会变得感情用事 |
[10:42] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[10:44] | Look, just unfuse, | 停止融合吧 |
[10:47] | and we’ll never speak of this again. | 这件事就当没发生过 |
[10:57] | Topaz, you don’t have to do this. | 黄玉 你本可以不必这样 |
[11:03] | Wait. Lars! | 等等 拉尔斯 |
[11:04] | Steven, where are they taking us?! | 史蒂文 她们要带咱们去哪儿 |
[11:07] | I don’t know! | 我不知道啊 |
[11:07] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[11:09] | Lars! | 拉尔斯 |