时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | What the heck just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[00:12] | Lars! | 拉尔斯 |
[00:13] | You saved us! | 你救了我们 |
[00:14] | You stopped the Robonoids, but — but one of them exploded, | 你打败了那些监控机器人 但其中一个爆炸了 |
[00:17] | and — and you weren’t moving, and I started crying. | 然后你就一动不动 我都吓哭了 |
[00:20] | I brought you back to life! | 然后把你救活了 |
[00:22] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[00:24] | I mean, I probably would’ve done that on purpose | 我的意思是 如果知道能救你 |
[00:25] | if I had known I could do that, | 那我肯定早就做了 |
[00:27] | but I didn’t really ask your permission, so I’m sorry. | 但我没征求你的同意 不好意思 |
[00:31] | Back to life? | 救活我 |
[00:33] | So I was… away from life? | 所以我 刚才死过 |
[00:37] | I’m pink! | 我咋还变粉了 |
[00:39] | Ah! I know. Do you feel okay? | 是啊 你感觉还好吗 |
[00:42] | I don’t really know. | 我不太清楚 |
[00:45] | But your body, are you sore? | 那你身上哪里痛吗 |
[00:47] | No. | 不痛 |
[00:48] | Are you tired? | 你觉得累吗 |
[00:50] | No. | 不啊 |
[00:51] | – Do you feel good? – No. | -你感觉好吗 -也不 |
[00:53] | – Do you feel bad? – No! | -那你难受吗 -没有 |
[00:56] | I guess I just feel really freaked out. | 我应该只是被吓坏了 |
[00:59] | Well, I am, too, so at least we’re on the same page here. | 我也是 至少这方面我们感觉一样 |
[01:04] | They’re back. | 它们回来了 |
[01:05] | Those shattering Robonoids are back! | 那些杀人监控机器人回来了 |
[01:07] | Quickly. | 赶快 |
[01:10] | Block the entrance. | 把入口堵上 |
[01:14] | Lars, you stay here and rest. | 拉尔斯 你先留在这里休息一下 |
[01:16] | All right. | 好的 |
[01:18] | I predict Lars will change in hue. | 我预测到拉尔斯会变色 |
[01:22] | What a mystery! | 多么奇妙 |
[01:29] | Whoa, strong. | 你力气真大 |
[01:33] | Is this gonna be enough? | 这样就够了吗 |
[01:38] | They seem to have overlooked us for the time being. | 它们好像暂时还没发现我们 |
[01:46] | Quickly, block the entrance! | 快点 把入口堵上 |
[01:48] | As long as I’m here, they’re gonna keep coming after us. | 只要我还在这儿 它们肯定会不断追过来的 |
[01:51] | It’s true. This was a horrible plan. | 没错 这个计划太烂了 |
[01:54] | Should we try to find a new hiding spot? | 我们应该换个地方藏身吗 |
[01:56] | No, no, no! If we leave this cavern, | 不不不 如果我们离开这个洞穴 |
[01:58] | we’ll be completely exposed. | 我们会彻底暴露位置的 |
[02:00] | But if we stay here, | 但如果我们留下 |
[02:03] | they’ll find us for sure. | 早晚会被它们发现 |
[02:07] | So, we either stay here and get caught… | 所以 我们要么留下坐以待毙 |
[02:10] | Or we go out there and get caught. | 要么出去自投罗网 |
[02:13] | So, wait, am I a zombie now? | 等下 所以我现在是僵尸吗 |
[02:17] | No. | 不是 |
[02:18] | Well…no! | 应该不是吧 |
[02:20] | You can talk, and zombies can’t do that. | 你能讲话 僵尸不能的 |
[02:23] | I must’ve healed you. | 我一定是把你治愈了 |
[02:24] | I’ve healed people before, just never this much. | 我以前也做到过 但没有这次夸张 |
[02:27] | Just admit it, Steven! I’m a zombie! | 说实话吧 史蒂文 我是个僵尸了 |
[02:31] | Oh, I know. | 我知道了 |
[02:33] | A zombie wouldn’t have a heartbeat. | 僵尸没有心跳 |
[02:40] | That’s, uh, pretty slow. | 跳得有点慢啊 |
[02:43] | But I think we can rule out pink zombie. | 但至少能确定你不是粉色僵尸了 |
[02:45] | Thank the stars. | 看在星星的份上 |
[02:47] | What’s a zombie? | 僵尸是什么啊 |
[02:48] | I can’t believe humans just change color like this. | 真不敢相信人类可以这样变色 |
[02:51] | They don’t. | 人类不会啊 |
[02:53] | Well, I guess if you get really cold, you turn blue, | 也许特别冷的时候人会发青 |
[02:55] | and if you get really embarrassed, you turn red. | 特别害羞的时候会变红 |
[02:58] | So what does pink mean? | 那粉色又是什么意思 |
[03:00] | Is Lars gonna explode or something? | 难道拉尔斯会爆炸吗 |
[03:02] | Maybe then Lars will reform with a different color. | 也许爆炸之后又会重生为另一种颜色呢 |
[03:05] | I’m sure whatever color Lars chooses will be lovely. | 我觉得拉尔斯不管什么颜色都很可爱 |
[03:11] | But why am I pink? | 可我究竟为什么是粉色的 |
[03:16] | Even your hair is different. | 连头发都一起变了 |
[03:18] | Aah! What was that? | 天哪 怎么回事 |
[03:21] | Huh? It, like, lit up, right? | 刚刚它 亮了一下吧 |
[03:24] | You saw it, too. | 你也看见了 |
[03:25] | Uh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:26] | What did you do? Do it again. | 你做了什么 再来一次 |
[03:30] | Why is it doing that? | 为什么会这样 |
[03:32] | Lars, I think I know what this is. | 拉尔斯 我大概知道这是什么了 |
[03:35] | There’s something I can try, but no. | 我可以做点什么 但不行 |
[03:38] | You don’t want me going in your head. | 你肯定不想让我再到你脑子里去的 |
[03:40] | You’re going to possess me again? | 你要再附身我一次吗 |
[03:43] | No. It would be more literal. | 不是 会更直接一点 |
[03:45] | – Then what is it? – Forget it. | -那是要怎样 -别管啦 |
[03:48] | Look, Steven, I’m not gonna get mad, okay? | 听着 史蒂文 我不会生气的 |
[03:51] | I trust you. Just help me out here. | 我相信你 帮帮我好吗 |
[03:53] | If I’ve got magic hair now, I want to know. | 如果我的头发真的有魔力 我想弄清楚 |
[03:58] | Everyone stand back. | 大家都退后 |
[04:04] | All right, now just bend down. | 好的 现在弯下腰 |
[04:05] | Like this? | 这样吗 |
[04:07] | Now, you might feel a slight foot in your head. | 你可能会稍微感觉到 脑袋里有一只脚 |
[04:09] | Wait, what? | 等等 啥 |
[04:12] | What is happening? | 发生什么了 |
[04:14] | They’re fusing! | 他们正在融合 |
[04:16] | They’re fusing, right? | 他们正在融合 对吧 |
[04:17] | You’re doing great, Lars. | 你做得很好 拉尔斯 |
[04:19] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[04:58] | Ah. I’m home. | 我回家了 |
[05:00] | I’m home! | 我回家啦 |
[05:02] | Guys? | 大家伙 |
[05:03] | Where are they? | 她们都哪去了 |
[05:06] | Water! | 水 |
[05:18] | Food. | 吃的 |
[05:24] | Life is beautiful! | 生活真美好 |
[05:29] | Got to bring some back for Lars. | 要带一点给拉尔斯 |
[05:33] | Wish I could tell everyone I’m okay. | 要是我能告诉大家我没事就好了 |
[05:40] | Oh, Lion. | 狮子 |
[05:43] | So you were — | 这么说 你 |
[05:45] | Gosh, there — there’s so much I want to ask you. | 天哪 我有太多事想要问你了 |
[05:49] | If only you could talk. | 真希望你能说话 |
[05:52] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢了 伙计 |
[06:04] | Sorry, Lars. | 抱歉 拉尔斯 |
[06:05] | So what happened? What’s in my head? | 发生了什么 我脑袋里是什么 |
[06:08] | – Home. – Wha? | -是家 -啥 |
[06:09] | Everyone, I’ve made an amazing discovery! | 大家听着 我刚刚有一个重大发现 |
[06:12] | I just traveled back to planet Earth | 我刚才回到地球上了 |
[06:14] | by going through Lars’ head! | 从拉尔斯脑袋里回去了 |
[06:16] | You went back to Earth? What the heck? | 你回了地球 怎么回事 |
[06:19] | Is my head like a wormhole? | 我的脑袋是个虫洞吗 |
[06:21] | No, it’s way simpler than that. | 不 比那个简单多了 |
[06:23] | You see, I have a pink pet lion who belonged to my mom when she was still here, | 是这样 我有只粉色的狮子是我妈以前养的 |
[06:27] | and it turns out I can go into his mane, | 后来我发现我能进入它的鬃毛 |
[06:29] | and it transports me to a magical dimension | 并且传送到一个神奇的维度 |
[06:30] | where my mom kept a bunch of artifacts on a hill with a tree, | 那里有座山山上有棵树还有很多我妈留下的东西 |
[06:33] | and for some reason, I can’t breathe in there. | 不知什么原因 我在里面不能呼吸 |
[06:35] | But anyway, when I went into Lars’ head, | 不管怎样 当我进入拉尔斯的脑袋之后 |
[06:37] | I got transported to the same magical dimension, | 我被传送到了同一个地方 |
[06:40] | but it was a new part of it, but since the two are connected, | 尽管是一个新区域 但和之前的连接在一起 |
[06:42] | I could reach the portal that leads out of Lion’s mane, | 我可以走到狮子的鬃毛那片区域 |
[06:45] | which is back on Earth! | 并且回到地球上 |
[06:48] | Here, I brought you some food. | 来 我还给你带了些吃的 |
[06:50] | Huh? Thanks, but I-I’ll save it for later. | 谢谢 但我一会儿再吃吧 |
[06:53] | But aren’t you hungry? | 你不饿吗 |
[06:55] | Maybe you only eat magical lizards now like Lion. | 也许你现在和狮子一样只吃魔法蜥蜴了 |
[06:58] | A-Are you hungry for lizards? | 你有想吃蜥蜴的感觉吗 |
[07:00] | No, I do not want a lizard. | 不 一点也不想吃 |
[07:02] | But you haven’t eaten in days. | 但你好几天都没吃东西了 |
[07:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:06] | There must be pink magic in my guts now or something. | 我肚子里一定是有什么粉色魔法之类的 |
[07:10] | What is this box? | 这个盒子是什么 |
[07:12] | It’s juice. We drink it back on Earth. | 是果汁 我们在地球上喝的 |
[07:15] | – What? – That’s impossible. | -什么 -这不可能 |
[07:17] | There’s no way. | 怎么做到的 |
[07:18] | Steven’s back. | 史蒂文回来了 |
[07:19] | That can’t be. | 不可能啊 |
[07:21] | I’m incredulous. | 我表示怀疑 |
[07:22] | Why can’t it be? | 为什么不可能 |
[07:23] | Everyone knows that the Earth… | 所有人都知道 地球 |
[07:27] | Was decimated by the Diamond attack! | 在钻石的进攻中毁灭了 |
[07:30] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:31] | It’s not like that. | 不是那样的啊 |
[07:32] | The Diamonds did attack, | 钻石们确实发动了袭击 |
[07:34] | but there are still Gems living on Earth, | 但地球上还有宝石星人居住 |
[07:36] | and the planet’s full of life. | 并且到处都是生灵 |
[07:38] | It grew the potatoes that became these chips | 那里长出的土豆做成了这些薯片 |
[07:40] | and grew the wheat that eventually became the flour | 小麦被压成了面粉 |
[07:43] | that eventually became the bread | 然后再做成面包 |
[07:44] | that eventually became this sandwich! | 最后做成了三明治 |
[07:46] | – Sand… – Wich? | -三明 -治 |
[07:48] | But why would Gems still live there? | 但为什么还有宝石星人住在那里 |
[07:51] | Because the Earth is a place where we can be ourselves. | 因为地球是一个自由的地方 |
[07:54] | We can live freely without having to hide who we are. | 我们可以享受生活 不必遮遮掩掩 |
[07:57] | Live freely? | 享受生活 |
[07:58] | Without having to hide? | 不需要遮掩 |
[08:00] | That sounds wonderful. | 听上去太棒了 |
[08:06] | It is. | 确实是 |
[08:08] | And now that we have this portal, we can all go there. | 现在有了这个传送门 我们全都可以去了 |
[08:10] | All? | 全都 |
[08:11] | How am I supposed to go through my own head? | 我要怎么穿过我自己的脑袋啊 |
[08:27] | Stop! You’re gonna break my elbow! | 住手 你要把我的胳膊撅断了 |
[08:31] | Okay, so that didn’t work, but I’m sure there’s another way. | 好吧 这招不管用 但一定有其他办法 |
[08:34] | No, no, look. I get it. | 不不 听着 我懂了 |
[08:36] | Everyone just go, and I’ll stay here. | 其他人走 我留下就好 |
[08:39] | There’s no other way out. I’m it. | 除了我之外没有其他办法出去了 |
[08:41] | The Earth is way better than this. | 地球上比这里好太多了 |
[08:43] | There’s no robots flying around. | 没有机器人飞来飞去 |
[08:45] | Just seagulls that fly in front of the sunset and it’s beautiful! | 只有海鸥在夕阳中翱翔 真的美极了 |
[08:48] | Just go, you’ll see. | 尽管去吧 你们会懂的 |
[08:50] | I took it for granted, so don’t pass up this chance. | 我都习以为常了 你们千万别错过这个机会 |
[08:55] | Well, if you insist. | 好吧 你执意这么做我也不好拒绝 |
[08:58] | We won’t do it. | 我们不会这样做 |
[09:01] | Not if it means leaving you behind. | 不能留下你一人在这里 |
[09:05] | What?! I’m trying to perform a beautiful act over here. | 什么 我还想英勇献身一下呢 |
[09:09] | We know this planet. | 我们了解这个星球 |
[09:12] | We’ve been hiding in these tunnels for eons. | 我们在这些隧道里躲藏了上亿年 |
[09:16] | You’ll need us to help you get around. | 你在这里需要我们的帮助 |
[09:21] | Besides, us off colors stick together. | 再说 我们这些异色族要团结一致 |
[09:28] | We’ll get to Earth another way. | 我们会想其他办法去地球的 |
[09:30] | We’ll find an alternate route. | 我们会找到另外一条路 |
[09:32] | But you’ve got to go back. | 但你必须回去 |
[09:34] | But it doesn’t feel right to just leave you here. | 但是我把你留下也不对啊 |
[09:37] | You said yourself that everyone on this planet | 你自己说过这个星球上的所有东西 |
[09:39] | is out to get you. | 都想抓住你 |
[09:40] | You won’t be safe until you’re back on Earth. | 你只要不回地球就有危险 |
[09:43] | But, Lars — | 但是 拉尔斯 |
[09:44] | Don’t argue with me! | 别和我吵啦 |
[09:45] | You’re always trying to help me. | 你总是处处帮助我 |
[09:48] | You brought me back to life. | 还救了我的命 |
[09:50] | Just let me be somebody who deserved it. | 让我做个配得上这条命的人吧 |
[09:53] | All right, I’ll tell everyone you’re okay. | 好吧 我会告诉大家你没事 |
[09:56] | I’ll be back. I can bring whatever you need. | 我会回来的 你想要什么我都给你带来 |
[09:59] | Be careful, okay? | 注意安全 好吗 |
[10:00] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[10:02] | We can’t leave without Lars! | 我们不会丢下拉尔斯 |
[10:04] | We’ll see you on Earth, I hope. | 但愿我们能在地球相会 |
[10:07] | No, no, no. We will! | 不不不 我们一定能 |
[10:17] | Um, if you could just… | 你能不能稍微 |
[10:20] | Oh, yeah. | 对哦 好的 |
[10:28] | This is hopeless. | 根本没希望了 |
[10:30] | We’ll never get that dropship to fly, and we’re losing time! | 我们永远没法让那架运输机飞起来 我们在浪费时间 |
[10:33] | Who knows what they’re doing to Steven. | 谁知道她们把史蒂文怎么样了 |
[10:35] | Hi, Steven. What are we going to d– | 史蒂文好 我们该怎么办 |
[10:39] | I’m back! | 我回来啦 |