时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | “Hey, Connie. How are you today? | “你好 康妮 今天过得怎么样 |
[00:06] | Hope everything’s going okay. | 希望你一切都好 |
[00:08] | It’d be cool if you told me it was… | 如果你能亲口告诉我就好了 |
[00:11] | I guess I miss you. | 我好像有点想你 |
[00:13] | I know yesterday I said, ‘I guess,’ but I mean, | 我昨天说了‘好像’ 但我的意思是 |
[00:15] | I do miss you… | 我真的想你了 |
[00:17] | Hope you didn’t get your phone mixed up with a tennis ball. | 你可不要把手机和网球给弄混哟 |
[00:21] | Ha ha.” | 哈哈” |
[00:23] | A tennis ball? Really, Universe? | 网球 宇宙 你行不行 |
[00:27] | Help! | 帮帮我 |
[00:28] | Back! | 去你的 |
[00:31] | Hey, uh, Stevearoni, ugh, | 喂 小香肠 |
[00:34] | want to help your old Pa over here? | 能过来帮帮老爸吗 |
[00:36] | Uh, yeah, Dad, one sec. | 好的 爸爸 稍等 |
[00:42] | Sorry. Sorry. I’m on it. | 抱歉 抱歉 我来了 |
[00:48] | Are you good? Are you safe? Do you still love me? | 你还好吗 你没受伤吧 你还爱我吗 |
[00:51] | Yeah, of — of course, buddy. | 当然了 儿子 |
[00:52] | It’s just some hoses. I can buy new ones. | 只是几根水管罢了 还可以再买新的嘛 |
[00:55] | I still have like $9 million left, | 我还有差不多九百万美元 |
[00:58] | and what better way to spend that than on some hoses, right, kiddo? | 用来买水管再合适不过啦 是吧 小子 |
[01:01] | Yeah, Dad. | 是啊 爸爸 |
[01:06] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[01:07] | So. Did you ever get around to watching the “Koala Princess” Box set | 你有没有看我三个月前安利你的影碟 |
[01:11] | I lent you three months ago? | 《考拉公主》 |
[01:14] | Hey, is everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:16] | You’re looking a little glum. | 你好像有点不开心 |
[01:18] | I am a little glum. | 我确实有点不开心 |
[01:20] | Do you want to talk about it? | 想谈谈吗 |
[01:21] | Um, it’s just space lag from when I went to space. | 没事 只是刚从太空回来 还在倒时差啦 |
[01:39] | Wait. No. I need to play it cool. | 等等 不行 我得淡定一点 |
[01:42] | I’m just gonna assume by your silence | 既然你不说话 |
[01:44] | that you’re entangled within the immersive koala lore of the show. | 我就当你是深深地沉浸在考拉的故事里了 |
[01:47] | Did you get to the part where Koala Princess and Kanga-Roofus kiss? | 你看到考拉公主和袋鼠小子的吻戏了吗 |
[01:51] | Steven, you want to help us with these groceries? | 史蒂文 帮我们拿一下东西好吗 |
[01:55] | Coming. | 这就来 |
[02:00] | Check this out, Steven. | 尝尝这个 史蒂文 |
[02:04] | It’s farm fresh. | 可新鲜了 |
[02:07] | Uh, thanks guys, but the fridge is full. | 谢谢你们 但是冰箱已经满了 |
[02:10] | Not the fridge at our vacation house. | 但是度假小屋里的冰箱还空荡荡的呢 |
[02:14] | Vacation. | 度假去咯 |
[02:17] | I thought, “Why spend money on hoses | 我想 “既然我有钱租房子 |
[02:19] | when I can spend it on houses?” | 干吗要把它花在买水管上呢” |
[02:21] | So I found a place we could rent | 所以我就在网上租到了一间房子 |
[02:23] | for the weekend by searching online. | 我们可以去那里过个周末 |
[02:25] | Back in the old days we just went door-to-door hoping one was unlocked, | 要是在过去 我们只能挨家挨户地敲门 看看哪家有人 |
[02:28] | but this is the new days. | 但现在可不同以往了 |
[02:30] | Okay. Well, have fun. | 好吧 你们好好玩 |
[02:33] | Uh, Steven, you’re going on vacation, too. | 史蒂文 你也要去的 |
[02:37] | Oh, yes. | 对哦 |
[02:39] | This is the perfect time for a vacation. | 这个时节最适合度假了 |
[02:41] | I mean, how often are we on the same planet together? | 咱们好不容易才能齐聚在同一颗星球上 |
[02:45] | Yeah. And you’ll be with your favorite Gems | 说得没错 你可以跟你最爱的宝石战士们 |
[02:47] | and your favorite dad. | 和你最爱的老爸待在一起 |
[02:49] | Agree with Amethyst. | 同意紫晶的话 |
[02:51] | Turn to Steven. | 转向史蒂文 |
[02:52] | Steven, you should go. | 史蒂文 你应该去 |
[02:54] | No, with more enthusiasm. | 不对 要再有激情一点 |
[02:56] | Steven, it’s a vacation! | 史蒂文 这可是度假诶 |
[02:58] | I mean, I would, but I’m really tied up with something important. | 我也想去 但我有很重要的事 |
[03:03] | In the end, the wombats were for naught, | 最终 袋熊们无功而返 |
[03:05] | but it really makes you think. | 但这个结局真的非常发人深思 |
[03:07] | I’ll go. | 我跟你们去 |
[03:08] | Aced it. | 搞定 |
[03:12] | Here it is, | 就是这儿 |
[03:14] | temporary home sweet temporary home. | 临时的家 甜蜜的临时的家 |
[03:20] | -Is that my bed? -Yeah. | -那是我的床吗 -对 |
[03:22] | I want you to be as comfortable as possible, | 我想尽量给你一个舒服的环境 |
[03:24] | finally have some family time. | 终于能一起出来活动一下了 |
[03:26] | I feel like you haven’t had that in a while. | 咱们很久没全家一起聚聚了 |
[03:29] | Yeah, maybe. | 是啊 可能吧 |
[03:30] | This place is great. | 这个地方真的太棒了 |
[03:31] | They have one of those refrigerators that dispense water, | 有个带饮水机的冰箱 |
[03:35] | not to mention four windows and an analog clock! | 还有四扇大窗户和一面钟 |
[03:39] | Hmm, says here we can’t use the water dispenser or the clock. | 这上面说我们不能用这里的饮水机和时钟 |
[03:43] | Windows must be kept closed at all times, | 窗户必须保持紧闭 |
[03:46] | and remove all shoes before entering. | 不能穿鞋进门 |
[03:55] | Hey, Greg, did you invite anyone else, party guy, | 格雷格 你是不是邀请了别人 一个派对狂魔 |
[03:58] | about three feet long, hissing, reptilian? | 大概一米高 贼眉鼠眼 怪讨人嫌的 |
[04:02] | No. | 没有 |
[04:03] | Well, you might want to factor in a plus one. | 好吧 多来一个也无所谓 |
[04:06] | -Oh! Party guy, no! -I promise. | -天哪 派对狂魔 不要 -我保证 |
[04:09] | It’s gonna be a really good time. | 我们在这儿会玩得很开心的 |
[04:12] | It’s a great place, Dad. | 这个地方真不错 爸爸 |
[04:15] | It only bit Pearl once, but, like, we’re Gems. | 珍珠被咬了一口 不过 我们可是宝石 |
[04:18] | She’ll be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[04:20] | It isn’t the pain. | 我倒不是很疼 |
[04:23] | It’s the surprise. | 主要是被吓了一跳 |
[04:27] | Hey, Amethyst, do you think you could… | 紫晶 你看能不能 |
[04:29] | Yeah. | 能 |
[04:31] | Hey, Steven. | 你好 史蒂文 |
[04:33] | Hi, Amethyst. | 你好 紫晶 |
[04:34] | Man, you can see the stars so clearly out here. | 在这儿可以清楚地看到星星 |
[04:39] | It’s pretty, huh? | 很美 是不是 |
[04:40] | Huh? Uh, I don’t know. | 是吗 我不知道 |
[04:42] | It’s okay. | 还好吧 |
[04:44] | It’s okay if it isn’t okay. | 感觉不好也没关系 说出来 |
[04:48] | The sky? | 你是在说天空吗 |
[04:50] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[04:51] | -What? -I don’t know. | -你说什么来着 -算了 |
[04:53] | So, uh, you really into phones now? | 你看手机看得入迷了吧 |
[04:57] | No. | 没有 |
[05:04] | Hey, Schtuball, won’t you take my place? | 史小球 想来泡个澡吗 |
[05:08] | I’ve been in here way too long. I’m gonna become a raisin. | 我泡得太久了 都快变成葡萄干了 |
[05:12] | Steven, you should join me. | 史蒂文 和我一起泡澡吧 |
[05:15] | Become a raisin. | 来变成葡萄干 |
[05:16] | Okay, but one sec. | 好吧 稍等一下 |
[05:25] | Steven, I know what’s troubling you. | 史蒂文 我知道你在烦恼些什么 |
[05:28] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[05:29] | Gosh. I really messed up, didn’t I? | 天哪 我这次真的搞砸了 是吗 |
[05:32] | You didn’t do anything wrong. | 你没有错 |
[05:34] | Pink Diamond was a villain. | 粉钻是个大坏蛋 |
[05:36] | It was 5,750 years ago. | 那是5750年前的事儿了 |
[05:39] | Pink Diamond was ravishing the planet. | 粉钻正在这个星球烧杀抢掠 |
[05:42] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[05:45] | Pink Diamond was bad. | 粉钻特别坏 |
[05:46] | Everything bad had to happen so good things could kind of happen. | 只有坏事都发生了 好事才有可能发生 |
[05:51] | Uh, good. | 那 挺好 |
[05:52] | You understand. | 你知道就好 |
[05:56] | Buzz. | 震动 |
[05:58] | Buzz. | 快震动 |
[06:00] | At least wiggle a little. | 稍微响一下也行啊 |
[06:02] | Come on. Can’t you give it another shot? | 别这样 你就不能再试试吗 |
[06:04] | What are we supposed to do? | 我们要怎么做啊 |
[06:06] | He just doesn’t want to talk about it. | 他就是不想和别人说他的心事啊 |
[06:08] | But I know it’s not space lag. | 我知道他不是因为太空时差不开心 |
[06:11] | This is some Gem thing he knows I won’t understand. | 他肯定是因为宝石的事心烦 但我又不懂这个 |
[06:14] | I don’t know anything about Homeworld. | 我一点都不了解宝石母星的事 |
[06:16] | I don’t know anything about your society. | 你们社会是怎么运作的 我也不知道 |
[06:19] | Whatever horrible things he saw out there, | 谁知道他在外面都看见什么可怕的东西了 |
[06:22] | you guys have to put it into context. | 你们得想办法弄清楚啊 |
[06:24] | If Steven won’t talk to us, | 如果史蒂文什么都不跟我们说 |
[06:26] | then the help we can give him is limited. | 那我们能给他的帮助也很有限 |
[06:28] | We’ve all tried to coax it out of him | 我们都试过套他的话了 |
[06:30] | except for… | 除了 |
[06:31] | Me? | 我吗 |
[06:33] | But I have no idea what Homeworld is like now. | 但是 我也不知道母星现在成什么样了 |
[06:37] | Pearl, please. | 珍珠 求你了 |
[06:38] | He knows you know about space stuff. | 他知道你懂太空那些东西 |
[06:41] | It can’t hurt to try. | 试试又没什么 |
[06:48] | Huh. It sure is quiet out here, huh? | 外边挺安静啊 是吧 |
[06:52] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:53] | So, Homeworld… | 对了 母星 |
[06:58] | I always hoped you’d see it some day, | 我一直希望 你有一天可以去母星看看 |
[07:01] | but I thought I’d be there with you. | 但是我以为我会陪你一起去 |
[07:04] | Being taken there as a prisoner, | 你被当做囚犯带到那儿 |
[07:07] | I suppose it was something of a dramatic experience. | 那种经历 一定很刻骨铭心吧 |
[07:12] | It’s just, Steven, | 史蒂文 只是 |
[07:15] | I’m sure you have a lot of questions you’d like answers to, | 我知道 你肯定有很多问题想知道答案 |
[07:19] | like about the Diamonds, for instance. | 就比如说 钻石啊 |
[07:21] | There are things that are impossible for me to explain. | 有很多问题我没办法回答你 |
[07:26] | But I want to. | 但是我想帮你的 |
[07:27] | I — | 我 |
[07:29] | Steven, I — | 史蒂文 我 |
[07:33] | Connie hates me! | 康妮讨厌我 |
[07:35] | What? | 什么 |
[07:36] | We weren’t listening. | 我们没偷听 |
[07:37] | Also continue, Steven. | 史蒂文 你可以继续 |
[07:39] | I’m not upset about what happened on Homeworld | 我不是因为发生在母星上的事伤心 |
[07:41] | although, yeah, a lot of that was really messed up. | 虽然确实 好多事是挺混乱的 |
[07:43] | But my relationship with Connie is even more messed up. | 但是我和康妮的关系更糟 |
[07:46] | I left her behind to go to Homeworld | 我答应过她我们会一起面对所有事情 |
[07:49] | after promising we’d face everything together. | 之后我就扔下她自己去母星了 |
[07:51] | I’m sure I really hurt her. | 我知道我肯定伤到她了 |
[07:53] | I’ve been calling and texting her for a week, | 一整个星期 我一直在给她打电话 发短信 |
[07:56] | but she hasn’t responded once. | 但是她什么都没回我 |
[07:58] | Connie might never talk to me again. | 康妮可能再也不会和我说话了 |
[08:03] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[08:04] | I’ll go get him. | 我去找他 |
[08:05] | I don’t know anything about Homeworld, | 我虽然一点都不了解母星 |
[08:07] | but I know about this. | 但是这方面我懂 |
[08:09] | Steven? Steven? | 史蒂文 史蒂文 |
[08:12] | Steven’s not here. | 史蒂文不在 |
[08:14] | Oh, that’s too bad. | 那糟了 |
[08:16] | So I guess I’ll just talk to this steven-shaped barrel instead. | 那我就和这个史蒂文形状的桶谈谈好了 |
[08:20] | If you must. | 你一定要说就说吧 |
[08:21] | Schtuball, if this was about Connie, | 史小球 你要是因为康妮的事不高兴 |
[08:24] | why didn’t you say anything sooner? | 你怎么不早说呢 |
[08:26] | I was embarra… | 那多尴 |
[08:29] | You were embroidered, embroiled, | 你在绣花 感觉混乱 |
[08:33] | emboldened to talk to your old man about your problems? | 还是没胆子和你老爸谈你的问题 |
[08:36] | I was embarrassed, okay? | 我觉得很尴尬 好不好 |
[08:38] | You and the Gems all liked Connie, | 你和宝石们都很喜欢康妮 |
[08:40] | and I was worried that if you heard what happened that you’d be mad at me too. | 我怕你们知道了以后也会生我的气 |
[08:45] | Oh, Steven, of course we’re not mad. | 史蒂文 我们肯定不会生气啊 |
[08:48] | And I’m sure Connie’s not mad, either. | 而且康妮也肯定不会生气的 |
[08:50] | Well, at least I’m sure she doesn’t hate you. | 至少我敢肯定她不会讨厌你 |
[08:53] | That whole handing-yourself over-to-Homeworld | 你把自己交给母星这件事 |
[08:55] | thing was definitely a high-stress situation. | 让我们大家极度紧张 |
[08:59] | It really scared all of us. | 所有人都吓坏了 |
[09:01] | I’m not exactly over it either, | 到现在我也没缓过来呢 |
[09:03] | but I guess carting you off to the middle of nowhere to spend time with you | 我把你拉到这鸟不拉屎的地方 多花时间和你相处 |
[09:06] | is my way of dealing with it. | 这是我缓的方式 |
[09:08] | Maybe having some distance from you is Connie’s way. | 和你保持点距离 或许是康妮应对这件事的方式吧 |
[09:11] | But the last thing I did was send her a bunch of dumb texts. | 但是我刚给她发了一堆乱七八糟的消息 |
[09:15] | I made some weird joke about tennis, | 我还拿网球开了奇怪的玩笑 |
[09:17] | and I don’t even know if it makes sense. | 而且我根本就不知道笑话说不说得通 |
[09:18] | – Tennis? – See? | -网球 -你看 |
[09:20] | No wonder she hasn’t responded. | 她没回复也不奇怪了 |
[09:22] | Uh, Steven, you don’t get any service out here. | 史蒂文 你手机在这儿没信号啊 |
[09:27] | What are you even telling me? | 你说什么 |
[09:30] | Maybe she’s been trying to get in touch | 可能她这段时间一直想联系我 |
[09:31] | with me this whole time, and I haven’t seen it! | 我还没看见任何消息 |
[09:34] | What if she thinks I’m ignoring her? | 她要是觉得我故意不理她怎么办啊 |
[09:35] | Dad! We have to find cell service. | 老爸 我们得去有信号的地方 |
[09:37] | Right. | 没错 |
[09:38] | Go, go, go! | 上 上 上 |
[09:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:43] | Floor it! | 全速前进 |
[09:46] | How we doing? | 现在怎么样了 |
[09:48] | Take a right. | 往右转 |
[09:50] | Nah, back up. | 不对 倒车 |
[09:51] | No, wait! Keep going. | 不对 等等 直走 |
[09:56] | We’re heading for a cliff, buddy. | 小子 我们正往悬崖开呢 |
[09:58] | Just a little further. | 再远点 |
[10:00] | Gonna have to stop soon. | 马上就得停车了 |
[10:02] | Almost got it. | 快有信号了 |
[10:08] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[10:10] | Yes! We’ve got service. | 有了 有信号了 |
[10:14] | Steven! When I didn’t hear back from you, | 史蒂文 我一直没收到你的回复 |
[10:14] | 我跑到你的住处寻找线索,破窗进去之后才发现 你在门上留的字条写着“外出度假”。 请知悉,我是出于对你真切的关心才打破你家窗户的。 另外我把《考拉公主》的影碟拿回去了。 | |
[10:17] | I was sure a nefarious plot was afoot. | 我想一定是发生了什么邪恶的事情 |
[10:19] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[10:21] | No. No messages from Connie. | 没有 没有康妮的消息 |
[10:27] | Aw. You’ll get through this, buddy. | 小子 这事儿你挺得过去的 |
[10:30] | I know it hurts now, but give it time. | 我知道你现在很难过 但是给自己点时间吧 |
[10:34] | I know. I need to let it go. | 我知道 我得学会放下了 |
[10:37] | Got room for three more? | 还有我们仨的地方吗 |
[10:39] | Always. | 一直都有 |
[10:43] | Nice night, isn’t it? | 今晚的夜空真漂亮 |
[10:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |