时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We are the Crystal Gems | 我们是宝石战士 |
[00:04] | we’ll always save the day | 终日拯救世界 |
[00:07] | and if you think we can’t | 如果你感到怀疑 |
[00:09] | we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到出路 |
[00:12] | that’s why the people of this world believe in… | 所以全世界人们都信任 |
[00:17] | Garnet, Amethyst…and Pearl…and Steven! | 石榴 紫晶 和珍珠 还有史蒂文 |
[00:32] | She’ll call when she’s ready. | 她准备好了就会打给我的 |
[00:34] | For now, you just have to let go. | 现在还是放下这件事吧 |
[01:00] | I wish I could tell you that I — | 我希望能够告诉你 |
[01:06] | Okay, Universe. This is it! | 好了 宇宙 就是现在 |
[01:09] | Connie’s finally ready to talk. No expectations. | 康妮终于联系我了 别期望太多 |
[01:12] | Just let her say what she needs to say! | 让她说出自己想说的 |
[01:19] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[01:20] | It’s us. | 是我们 |
[01:21] | Oh, hi, Peridot. Hi, Lapis. | 你好橄榄石 还有青金石 |
[01:24] | Don’t forget Pumpkin! | 还有小南瓜呢 |
[01:26] | Hi, Pumpkin! | 你好小南瓜 |
[01:28] | I’d told you he’d answer. | 我就说他会接的 |
[01:30] | It’s so good to see you. I’m glad you’re okay. | 见到你真是太好了 你没事我就放心了 |
[01:33] | Lapis was worried you lost your phone on Homeworld, | 青金石担心你在母星把手机弄丢了 |
[01:35] | but I said, “No way! | 但是我说 不可能的 |
[01:37] | He’s probably just ignoring us.” | 他大概只是不想理我们而已 |
[01:40] | Sorry, guys. There’s been…A lot going on. | 不好意思 这段时间发生了很多事 |
[01:43] | Like what? Tell us! | 都有什么 和我们讲讲 |
[01:46] | Well, Connie is really mad at me. | 比如康妮生我的气了 |
[01:48] | No, no, no, no. Tell us about space! | 不不不 和我们讲讲太空里发生的事 |
[01:52] | And start from the beginning. | 从头说起 |
[01:53] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[01:55] | I was trying to protect Beach City, | 我想要保护海滩市 |
[01:56] | so I surrendered myself to Homeworld, | 所以我向宝石母星自首了 |
[01:58] | and I was put in a big, empty room, | 然后就被关进了一个很大的空房间里 |
[02:00] | and I ended up on trial in front of the Diamonds! | 最后在钻石们面前接受了审判 |
[02:03] | On trial? What? | 审判 什么 |
[02:04] | In front of the Diamonds? | 而且是钻石们面前 |
[02:06] | Yeah, and… | 是的 然后 |
[02:06] | You were in front of Blue Diamond? | 那你见到蓝钻了 |
[02:08] | And Yellow! But it’s okay. | 还有黄钻 但是没关系 |
[02:10] | I escaped in a palanquin and went underground and… | 我乘着轿子逃到了地下 |
[02:13] | You ran from Blue and Yellow Diamond?! | 你从蓝钻和黄钻手里逃掉了 |
[02:16] | – Yes. – Peridot, | -是的 -橄榄石 |
[02:18] | we have to leave Earth now. | 我们必须马上离开地球 |
[02:25] | Wait. We can’t leave. | 慢着 我们不能走 |
[02:26] | What about all our crops? | 我们种下的东西该怎么办 |
[02:28] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[02:30] | Ugh. The vegetables will have to deal. | 那些蔬菜就自生自灭吧 |
[02:33] | Okay. Okay, but, uh, | 好吧好吧 但是 |
[02:38] | We’ll bring the box set with us. | 我们把全套影碟带走 |
[02:41] | But how are we going to watch it without the TV? | 但是没电视我们怎么看 |
[02:44] | We’ll bring the TV. | 那就把电视也带着 |
[02:45] | – Uh, Lapis? – Huh? | -青金石 -什么 |
[02:47] | Peridot? | 橄榄石 |
[02:48] | Oh, Steven. | 是史蒂文啊 |
[02:50] | Good. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[02:51] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[02:53] | We’ll find some remote spot in the universe to hide out in. | 我们要去宇宙中找个偏远的地方藏起来 |
[02:56] | The Diamonds will never find us. | 让钻石永远找不到我们 |
[02:58] | Lapis, don’t worry. | 青金石 别担心 |
[02:59] | They’re looking for me on Homeworld. | 她们在宝石母星找我呢 |
[03:01] | They don’t know I’m here. | 她们不知道我在这儿 |
[03:03] | We’re safe. | 我们很安全 |
[03:04] | Yeah. Come on. | 是啊 别紧张 |
[03:06] | We’ve gotten away with worse. | 我们经历过更糟的 |
[03:07] | They’ve never been able to hunt me down for my many crimes against them. | 我犯了那么多罪 她们不也没抓到我 |
[03:10] | This is different. | 这不一样 |
[03:12] | Steven is important, | 史蒂文更重要 |
[03:13] | and our transgressions are piling up! | 这样我们就罪加一等了 |
[03:16] | They’re going to take their anger out on this planet, | 她们会迁怒整个地球的 |
[03:19] | just like they did before. | 就像以前一样 |
[03:21] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[03:23] | I won’t let myself get caught up in another war. | 我不要再一次沦为战争的阶下囚 |
[03:29] | I don’t want you to leave, | 我不想让你们走 |
[03:30] | but I won’t ask you guys to stay if you don’t feel safe. | 但也不想让你们在地球感到不安 |
[03:34] | If you have to go, I understand. | 如果你们必须走 我能理解 |
[03:37] | Right. | 好的 |
[03:38] | Peridot, if you want the TV, | 橄榄石 如果你想带走电视 |
[03:40] | levitate it over here. | 把它飘过来吧 |
[03:41] | Hey, um, what about our meep morps we’ve made? | 那我们创作的“喵”呢 |
[03:46] | We can’t leave them behind. | 不能把它们抛下啊 |
[03:48] | We can bring them, too. | 那就把它们也带上 |
[03:51] | But they’re installations! | 但这些可是装置艺术 |
[03:53] | They need the context of the barn! | 需要仓库的整个环境 |
[03:56] | If — if we move them, they’ll become… | 如果带着到处跑就变成 变成 |
[03:58] | performance pieces. | 行为艺术了 |
[04:00] | There’s no need to get so emotional! | 这种时候就不要感情用事了 |
[04:04] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 抱歉 |
[04:07] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[04:08] | Performance art isn’t bad, just misunderstood. | 行为艺术其实没什么不好 只是被大众误解了 |
[04:11] | Hmm, maybe I can do something. | 我可以想点办法 |
[04:21] | Ah! Our smaller-than-average lake! | 啊 我们小小的湖 |
[04:36] | There. Now we can bring our whole life with us — | 好了 现在我们可以把整个生活环境都带走了 |
[04:38] | you, me, and all of our things. | 你 我 还有我们所有的东西 |
[04:42] | Right. Right! | 对 对 |
[04:44] | Well, let’s get going. | 好 我们赶快走吧 |
[04:46] | You’re leaving right now? | 你们现在就要走 |
[04:47] | I thought that… | 我以为 |
[04:49] | I — I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[04:52] | Goodbye, Steven. Good luck. | 再见史蒂文 祝你好运 |
[04:57] | Peridot, don’t you want to say bye? | 橄榄石 你不想说再见吗 |
[05:05] | Wait. | 等等 |
[05:06] | Where’s Pumpkin? | 小南瓜呢 |
[05:08] | She’s not inside? | 她没在屋里 |
[05:09] | She was just standing next to me! | 她刚刚还在我旁边呢 |
[05:11] | We have to find her. | 我们得去找她 |
[05:16] | I’ll check from above. | 我从天上找 |
[05:17] | Peridot, you search the ground. | 橄榄石 你在地上找 |
[05:19] | -I’ll help, too! Pumpkin? -Pumpkin?! | -我也来帮忙 小南瓜 -小南瓜 |
[05:22] | Pumpkin? Pumpkin! | 小南瓜 小南瓜 |
[05:24] | Pumpkin? Pumpkin! | 小南瓜 小南瓜 |
[05:26] | Pumpkin? | 小南瓜 |
[05:27] | Pumpkin? | 小南瓜 |
[05:28] | Pumpkin? | 小南瓜 |
[05:29] | Pumpkin. | 小南瓜 |
[05:30] | Pumpkin! Where are you, buddy? | 小南瓜 你在哪儿 |
[05:35] | Pumpkin! | 小南瓜 |
[05:41] | You know, I’m really going to miss you guys when you’re in space. | 你们要是去了太空 我会想你们的 |
[05:44] | Well, that’s a given. I’m a very precious Gem. | 那是肯定的 我是个非常珍贵的宝石 |
[05:47] | Without me, you would have crumbled under The Cluster’s obstructive force | 没有我 你早就在宝石簇的力量之下粉身碎骨了 |
[05:51] | or have been smushed by Jasper. | 或是被碧玉碾成肉饼 |
[05:53] | – I’m — – Peridot, there! | -我是 -橄榄石 那里 |
[05:55] | Pumpkin! | 小南瓜 |
[05:57] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[06:00] | Pumpkin! | 小南瓜 |
[06:01] | Pumpkin! | 小南瓜 |
[06:02] | Pumpkin! | 小南瓜 |
[06:03] | Pumpkin! | 小南瓜 |
[06:04] | You know, I can probably still help you when I’m out in space. | 我在外太空也一样可以帮你 |
[06:08] | I’ll just video chat from my tablet. | 我可以用平板找你视频聊天 |
[06:11] | Uh, t-there’s no Wi-Fi in space. | 太空里没有无线网 |
[06:15] | Well, maybe it’s best if we can’t reach you. | 也许我们联系不到你才是最好的情况 |
[06:18] | If the Diamonds do show up and destroy the planet, | 这样如果钻石真的前来毁灭了地球 |
[06:21] | we’ll never know! | 我们就不会知道啦 |
[06:24] | Lapis was very agitated when she heard you were on Homeworld. | 青金石听说你在宝石母星的时候非常担心 |
[06:27] | I was bending over backwards to make her feel better. | 我竭尽全力逗她开心 |
[06:29] | Watch this. | 像这样 |
[06:35] | That is good. | 真棒 |
[06:36] | Oh, yeah. She loves this. | 是的 她很喜欢 |
[06:40] | Maybe it’s good that we’ll be away from everything where nothing can change, | 也许我们离开是好事 去一个不会变化的地方 |
[06:44] | no surprises or developments. | 没有惊喜 没有进步 |
[06:47] | She’s been through so much. | 她经历太多变故了 |
[06:49] | She needs consistency. | 她需要稳定 |
[06:50] | But what about you? | 那你呢 |
[06:53] | Another kindergartner! | 又一个宝宝基地保育员 |
[06:56] | Fresh produce? | 新鲜蔬菜 |
[06:58] | Pumpkin is fresh produce! | 小南瓜是新鲜蔬菜 |
[07:03] | It’s just onions? | 只有洋葱吗 |
[07:06] | Pumpkin would never associate with this inferior sphere. | 小南瓜才不会和这种次等球体有什么关联呢 |
[07:10] | Uh, Onion? | 洋葱头 |
[07:12] | What are you — Hey, is that my hat? | 你在干什么 嘿 那是我的帽子吧 |
[07:15] | Well, that was a bust. | 这下完了 |
[07:17] | We’ll never find Pumpkin. | 小南瓜找不到了 |
[07:20] | Peridot? | 橄榄石 |
[07:23] | Pumpkin? | 小南瓜 |
[07:26] | Have you been here the whole time? | 你一直都待在这儿吗 |
[07:28] | She was hiding? | 她藏起来了 |
[07:29] | Come on, Pumpkin. | 出来 小南瓜 |
[07:31] | We need to leave. | 我们要走了 |
[07:34] | Pumpkin! | 小南瓜 |
[07:35] | Don’t you walk away while I’m talking to you. | 我跟你说话的时候不许走开 |
[07:41] | Sometimes, you have to do things you don’t want to do, | 有时候你必须做你不想做的事 |
[07:44] | like get jettisoned into space to live forever on a floating rock with a barn, | 比如在太空里游荡 在飘浮的星球上安家 |
[07:48] | and just us for as long as time exists! | 永远孤独相伴 直到时间的尽头 |
[07:51] | Lapis needs us! | 青金石需要我们 |
[07:53] | Peridot, give her a second. | 橄榄石 让她缓口气 |
[07:55] | She’s doing it to herself! | 这是她自找的 |
[07:57] | Pumpkin, do as you’re told! | 小南瓜 听话 |
[08:02] | Whoa, Peridot. | 哇哦 橄榄石 |
[08:03] | It sounds like you don’t really want to go. | 听起来是你不想走 |
[08:06] | I’m sorry, Pumpkin. | 对不起 小南瓜 |
[08:08] | I didn’t mean to yank you around. | 我不是故意拽疼你 |
[08:10] | It’s just we don’t have a choice in this. | 只是这件事我们都没有选择 |
[08:13] | What do you mean, you don’t have a choice? | 什么意思 怎么会没有选择呢 |
[08:16] | Peridot, you should really talk to Lapis about this. | 橄榄石 你应该和青金石说说 |
[08:20] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[08:23] | What? Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[08:25] | Oh, great. You found her! | 太好了 你找到她了 |
[08:28] | Now, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[08:41] | Wait…Lapis? | 等等 青金石 |
[08:44] | Pumpkin doesn’t want to go. | 小南瓜不想走 |
[08:46] | Pumpkin doesn’t know better. | 小南瓜不清楚状况 |
[08:48] | We do. | 我们清楚 |
[08:51] | Actually, I… | 实际上 我 |
[08:52] | I don’t want to go either. | 我也不想走 |
[08:55] | What?! | 什么 |
[09:02] | Peridot, what are you trying to say? | 橄榄石 你想说什么 |
[09:04] | It’s just, if something happens on Earth, | 如果地球上发生什么事了 |
[09:07] | I want to be here for it! | 我想要留在这里守候 |
[09:09] | But — no! | 但是 不行 |
[09:10] | Why are you telling me this now?! | 你为什么现在和我说这个 |
[09:12] | Because we’re about to leave! | 因为我们现在要走了 |
[09:16] | Isn’t that the worst time? | 还有比这更差的时机吗 |
[09:18] | Yes. | 没有 |
[09:21] | Then why didn’t you tell me sooner? | 那你为什么不早说 |
[09:23] | Well, there are many things I should say, | 其实有很多事我都该对你说 |
[09:26] | but they would upset you, | 但是你听了会不高兴 |
[09:28] | so in general, I don’t say those things. | 所以我一般都选择不说 |
[09:31] | Peridot, that’s lying! | 橄榄石 那是撒谎 |
[09:35] | Okay, then! The truth is… | 好吧 其实 |
[09:38] | I think that we should stay, and if — and if the time comes, | 我认为我们应该留下 如果真有那一天 |
[09:41] | if the Diamonds do come to wipe this planet off the star maps, | 钻石真的要来把地球从星图上抹除 |
[09:44] | I think we should fight for this life we’ve built | 我们应该为维护我们的生活而斗争 |
[09:47] | instead of tearing it up out of the ground! | 而不是把这一切连根拔起 |
[09:49] | I think we can win. | 我觉得我们能赢 |
[09:51] | I think you can win. | 我觉得你能赢 |
[09:53] | Earth is our home now. | 现在地球是我们的家了 |
[09:55] | Isn’t it worth fighting for? | 难道不值得我们为它战斗吗 |
[10:00] | What do you say, Lapis? | 你觉得呢 青金石 |
[10:05] | I am not getting caught in the middle of another war. | 我不能再次沦为战争的阶下囚 |
[10:17] | Wait! No! | 等等 别走 |
[10:19] | You’re supposed to reward me for my emotional honesty! | 你不是应该因为我的诚实奖励我吗 |
[10:41] | Come on. Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[10:47] | Okay. You’re all set up, | 好了 都弄好了 |
[10:51] | and you can stay here as long as you need. | 你想在这儿住多久都可以 |
[10:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:08] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |