| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:32] | Ooh. Hey there, girl. | 你好啊 小宝贝 | 
| [00:34] | Yo, Steven! This a bad time? | 史蒂文 你现在是不是不方便 | 
| [00:37] | Of the three things I have to do in the sink now, | 我有三件事需要在水槽里完成 | 
| [00:39] | this is the one I least mind you seeing. | 这件是我最不介意你看到的 | 
| [00:41] | Ugh, Peridot is still depressed all up in your B-room? | 橄榄石还是在你的浴室里郁郁寡欢吗 | 
| [00:45] | Yeah. She still hasn’t gotten over Lapis leaving | 是啊 青金石离开 还把仓库带走了 | 
| [00:48] | and taking the barn with her into space. | 对她伤害真的很大 | 
| [00:50] | I think she just needs a little more time to herself. | 我想她只是需要一个人待会儿 | 
| [00:53] | Nope, that’s it, we’re getting her out. | 这样不行 咱们得把她弄出来 | 
| [00:55] | Wait, Amethyst! | 等等 紫晶 | 
| [00:57] | Uh, Peridot? | 橄榄石 | 
| [01:05] | You…feeling any better? | 你感觉好些了吗 | 
| [01:12] | So, what have you been up to? | 你最近都在忙什么呢 | 
| [01:18] | I, uh, couldn’t really hear you there. | 我听不清你在说什么 | 
| [01:23] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [01:25] | You’ve been in this bathroom kind of a long time. | 你在浴室里待了太久了 | 
| [01:27] | Maybe you should get some fresh air. | 也许你应该出去呼吸点新鲜空气 | 
| [01:30] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义吗 | 
| [01:32] | To feel better? | 能让你好受一点 | 
| [01:34] | Come on, Peridot! | 够了 橄榄石 | 
| [01:36] | I can’t stand seeing you like this. | 你这样我都看不下去了 | 
| [01:39] | Like what? | 什么样 | 
| [01:41] | Dude, let’s just get out of the house. | 朋友 跟我们出去玩玩嘛 | 
| [01:44] | We could go check out my old kindergarten! | 咱们可以去宝宝基地看看 | 
| [01:46] | We met all those other Amethysts up in space, | 还记得我们在宇宙中遇到的那些紫晶吗 | 
| [01:49] | and they all came out of the same rock as me. | 她们和我是在同一个地方出生的 | 
| [01:51] | I’ve been meaning to get a look at the old neighborhood | 自从认识了她们 | 
| [01:53] | now that I’ve met the neighbors. | 我就一直盘算着故地重游一番 | 
| [01:55] | That sounds fun. What do you say, Peridot? | 听起来很有意思 你觉得呢 橄榄石 | 
| [01:57] | you can make us feel dumb by telling us all the stuff we don’t know! | 你可以给我们讲点稀奇古怪的知识显摆一下 | 
| [02:01] | I miss that. | 好怀念 | 
| [02:03] | Great, it’s settled! | 太好了 就这么定了 | 
| [02:05] | Let’s get out of the bathroom. | 现在就出发 | 
| [02:07] | Can I bring my music? | 可以把平板带上听音乐吗 | 
| [02:09] | No. | 不行 | 
| [02:17] | Ugh. Why exactly are we taking this outdated, clackity ship there? | 为什么我们要搭乘这种老旧过时的交通工具 | 
| [02:21] | The prime kindergarten has a very convenient warp pad. | 一号宝宝基地配有非常便利的传送台 | 
| [02:24] | Eh, we’re taking the scenic route! | 这叫观光旅行 | 
| [02:26] | Come on, Peridot! Take a look at the beautiful countryside. | 来吧 橄榄石 看看这美丽的乡村风光吧 | 
| [02:30] | No. | 不要 | 
| [02:31] | Your efforts to entrance me with Earth’s beauty are pointless. | 你们想用地球的美景吸引我 可是白费力气 | 
| [02:35] | My sector of countryside was perfect. | 我之前住的地方就很完美 | 
| [02:37] | Now it’s somewhere in space. | 但它现在已经在宇宙中了 | 
| [02:39] | Just let me know when we get there. | 等我们到达目的地再叫我吧 | 
| [02:43] | Good ol’ kindergarten! Just the way I left it! | 了不起的宝宝基地啊 还是跟我离开时一模一样 | 
| [02:47] | Aw, some things never change! | 有些事永远不会改变 | 
| [02:50] | Gah, actually, everything’s different now! | 不对 其实 现在感觉完全不一样了 | 
| [02:53] | Man, I-I used to think this place was full of empty holes, | 过去我只觉得这里有着数不清的空洞 | 
| [02:57] | but now it’s like it’s empty with holes which were once full! | 可现在就会想到 这些洞之前都孕育过宝石 | 
| [03:02] | All those Amethysts I met in space — | 我在宇宙中遇到的其他紫晶 | 
| [03:05] | they were all here! | 都来自这里 | 
| [03:06] | While I was right there in the ground. | 只是那时我还在地下 | 
| [03:08] | But now I can finally start putting some faces to holes! | 不过现在我可以来认认这些都是谁的洞 | 
| [03:11] | Hohohoh, let’s see… | 让我看看 | 
| [03:14] | This must’ve been 8XJ! | 这一定是8XJ的洞 | 
| [03:17] | 8XK! | 8XK的 | 
| [03:19] | 8XL! | 这是8XL的 | 
| [03:20] | Actually, the order goes from top to bottom. | 事实上 顺序是自上到下的 | 
| [03:23] | That’s 8XJ. | 那是8XJ的 | 
| [03:25] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [03:26] | Yes. Curly hair, right? | 是的 她是卷发 对吗 | 
| [03:29] | Yeah! How’d you know? | 没错 你怎么知道 | 
| [03:31] | You can tell from the iron deposits in the formation there. | 可以从正在形成的铁矿床看出来 | 
| [03:34] | And that’s 8XL down below. | 下头那个是8XL的 | 
| [03:39] | Whoa, that’s pretty amazing, Dot. | 你真厉害 小橄榄 | 
| [03:43] | This used to make sense to me. | 这里曾经对我意义重大 | 
| [03:45] | I thought life was generated in a kindergarten. | 我原本以为生命始于宝宝基地 | 
| [03:49] | Formless, aimless energy channeled into new, useful gems. | 无形而四处飘散的能量 输入新生而有用的宝石中 | 
| [03:53] | But life doesn’t start in a kindergarten. | 但是这里并不是只会孕育生命 | 
| [03:56] | It ends here. | 还会结束生命 | 
| [03:58] | I’ve gotten used to plants everywhere. | 我已经习惯了遍地的植物 | 
| [04:00] | Bugs and breeze and sunshine… | 昆虫 轻风 还有阳光 | 
| [04:03] | all of that has been sucked out of this place. | 但是宝宝基地扼杀了这一切 | 
| [04:06] | It’s with the Amethysts that were produced here, | 紫晶们在这里诞生 | 
| [04:08] | and now this place is nothing but a miserable husk. | 但现在这个地方只是一具可悲的空壳而已 | 
| [04:12] | All of the Amethysts are gone. | 所有的紫晶都离开了 | 
| [04:14] | Hey! | 喂 | 
| [04:15] | Oh, all the well-made Amethysts are gone. | 所有的合格品都离开了 | 
| [04:18] | Yo, not better. | 并没有感觉好一些 | 
| [04:19] | And nothing will ever grow here again, | 这里再也长不出任何东西了 | 
| [04:21] | not even this flower. | 包括这朵花在内 | 
| [04:24] | Wait! | 等等 | 
| [04:27] | I’ve never seen anything growing here, | 打从五千年前我就在这附近晃悠 | 
| [04:30] | and I’ve been hanging around this joint for 5,000 years. | 可是从来没在这片土地上见过活物 | 
| [04:34] | Man, it looks healthy, too. | 天呐 它看起来还很茁壮 | 
| [04:37] | Wow! That’s Earth for you — | 地球就是这样 | 
| [04:39] | always bouncing back. | 总是能恢复元气 | 
| [04:40] | I don’t know. | 不一定 | 
| [04:42] | I’d have to run some tests to see if this is not an anomaly. | 我得做下测试 看看这是不是正常现象 | 
| [04:45] | You want to try planting stuff here? | 你要在这里种点东西吗 | 
| [04:47] | You know how to farm! | 你正好会干农活 | 
| [04:48] | Yeah, that could be fun! | 好诶 一定很好玩 | 
| [04:50] | It could be an interesting experiment. | 的确会是一个有趣的实验 | 
| [04:53] | Yeah! Let’s re-garden the kindergarten! | 让我们把宝宝基地变成花园吧 | 
| [06:22] | They don’t need any more water after yesterday, | 昨天过后就不需要再浇水了 | 
| [06:24] | but according to several tutorials I read, | 但是根据我读过的一些指南 | 
| [06:27] | the roots should be starting to take hold. | 它们应该开始扎根了 | 
| [06:29] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [06:30] | So that’s something we can check for today, | 所以我们今天要检查一下根系的状况 | 
| [06:32] | as soon as — Steven! | 只要 史蒂文 | 
| [06:34] | What are you doing in that bathing gown?! | 你怎么还穿着浴袍 | 
| [06:36] | Get dressed already! | 快穿好衣服 | 
| [06:38] | Oh, uh, right. | 好吧 | 
| [06:43] | Do you think they grew much overnight? | 你觉得它们一晚上会长很多吗 | 
| [06:45] | Yeah, I bet the place looks even better! | 是的 我敢打赌那地方更漂亮了 | 
| [06:48] | We should plant even more stuff. | 我们应该再种些别的 | 
| [06:50] | What do you think we should do next? | 种点什么好呢 | 
| [06:52] | What about hydrangeas? | 绣球花怎么样 | 
| [06:54] | Uh, which one’s that? | 那是什么 | 
| [06:56] | I don’t know, but it sounds good, right? | 我不知道 但是这个名字很好听 不是吗 | 
| [06:59] | What do you think, Peridot? | 你觉得呢 橄榄石 | 
| [07:01] | Hey, thanks for doing this with me. | 谢谢你们帮我 | 
| [07:04] | What? Haha, come on. | 什么 好啦 | 
| [07:07] | It was fun. | 我们也很开心啊 | 
| [07:08] | I’m just glad I was able to fix something. | 我很高兴自己还能挽回一些事情 | 
| [07:11] | Yeah, the kindergarten looks better than ever! | 没错 宝宝基地变得美极啦 | 
| [07:29] | Well, I don’t know why I’m surprised. | 我也不明白自己在惊讶什么 | 
| [07:32] | I should’ve known not to have hope. | 我本来就不该心存希望 | 
| [07:35] | But maybe if we try again… | 但是也许我们再试一次 | 
| [07:37] | It’s not going to work! | 没用的 | 
| [07:39] | It’s never going to work, okay?! | 都是白费功夫 明白吗 | 
| [07:41] | Hey, don’t be a jerk! | 别说这种丧气话 | 
| [07:43] | We were just trying to cheer you up. | 我们只是想让你振作起来 | 
| [07:44] | And good job with that! | 那还真是谢谢了 | 
| [07:46] | I feel just great now that I know that nothing’s ever going to get better! | 我现在很好 因为我知道一切都不会好起来了 | 
| [07:51] | Everything is just ruined forever! | 一切都完了 | 
| [07:53] | We can’t get any of it back! | 我们什么都挽回不了 | 
| [07:55] | Not my home! Not Lapis! | 我的家没了 青金石走了 | 
| [07:57] | And not this crummy planet, either! | 还有这破烂星球也长不出东西 | 
| [07:59] | We might as well just throw it all in the garbage | 我们应该把这些都扔进垃圾桶 | 
| [08:01] | and toss ourselves in after, | 连我们自己也一起扔了 | 
| [08:03] | because it’s all just hopeless trash! | 因为这里的一切都是没有希望的垃圾 | 
| [08:05] | Peridot, maybe the sunflowers didn’t work, | 橄榄石 虽然向日葵在这里无法生长 | 
| [08:08] | but we know something can grow here. | 但是还有这朵小花呢 | 
| [08:11] | This clod’s just like us! | 这个呆瓜就像我们一样 | 
| [08:14] | Too dumb to get with the program! | 太迟钝了 不懂得变通 | 
| [08:30] | Oh, of course! | 果然 | 
| [08:34] | Peridot! | 橄榄石 | 
| [08:48] | Want to get this together? | 想一起来吗 | 
| [08:49] | Let’s do it! | 一起上吧 | 
| [09:13] | I need to go to the bathroom. | 我想回浴室 | 
| [09:18] | Man, you were right. | 你说得没错 | 
| [09:20] | The kindergarten really is dead forever. | 宝宝基地已经彻底失去了活力 | 
| [09:23] | I was a fool to think we could reinstitute life there. | 我真傻 还以为我们能重新给那个地方带来生机 | 
| [09:27] | Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛(直译:和我谈谈) | 
| [09:29] | All right. I will. | 好吧 那就谈谈 | 
| [09:31] | I was pretty much using this as a distraction from losing Lapis, losing the barn, | 我本想利用这件事让自己分心 不去想青金石和原来的家 | 
| [09:35] | and just a general sense of complete hopelessness I tend to deal with on a day-to-day basis. | 还有我每天感受到的那种彻头彻尾的绝望 | 
| [09:40] | But it really only confirmed for me that once you mess something up, | 可事实是 一旦你有一件事做错 | 
| [09:43] | it’s ruined for good and nothing will ever be able to grow again. | 一切就都毁于一旦 而且永远没有修复的可能 | 
| [09:47] | Yeah, we got the subtext. | 好啦 我们懂你的意思了 | 
| [09:53] | What about all this? | 那这些呢 | 
| [09:56] | Now that’s some plants. | 这里的植物好有生机啊 | 
| [10:00] | Guess the countryside out here is pretty beautiful. | 这里的乡村风光确实很美 | 
| [10:03] | But who cares? | 但是谁在乎呢 | 
| [10:04] | I wanted to have this for the kindergarten! | 我想让宝宝基地也变成这样 | 
| [10:06] | Even if there was nothing we can do for that one patch of land, | 即使我们对那片土地无能为力 | 
| [10:10] | there’s still a whole Earth blooming all around us. | 还有这么多别的地方开满了鲜花啊 | 
| [10:14] | Yeah! | 没错 | 
| [10:15] | Why don’t we try gardening in literally any other place? | 为什么我们不在别的地方种花呢 | 
| [10:18] | It’ll be easier than trying to plant in the kindergarten. | 比在宝宝基地容易多了 | 
| [10:21] | That dirt doesn’t care how green your thumb is. | 也不需要高超的园艺技巧 | 
| [10:24] | Green thumb! ‘Cause you’re green. | 绿手指 你就是绿色的 | 
| [10:27] | I know that! | 我知道 | 
| [10:29] | So, are ya in? | 所以 要一起吗 | 
| [10:33] | Do it, do it, do it, say yes! | 来吧 来吧 来吧 快同意 | 
| [10:35] | Ugh. Fine. I’ve got literally nothing else to do. | 好吧 反正我也没有别的事情 | 
| [10:39] | Oh, yeah! Yay! | 太好了 |