时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | That did it! Emerald is on the run! | 成功了 翡翠逃跑了 |
[00:19] | Lars! We’re hit! Nothing’s working! | 拉尔斯 我们的飞船受到了重击 什么都不管用了 |
[00:22] | Wha? Hold on… Wh-what is your course? | 什么 等等 你在哪条航线 |
[00:24] | We’ll try and intercept — | 我尝试中途拦截 |
[00:27] | Lars?! | 拉尔斯 |
[00:28] | What is wrong with you, ship?! | 飞船 你到底是哪里出了问题 |
[00:34] | Oh. Pretty much everything. | 原来到处都有问题 |
[00:36] | Well…at least the display works! | 好吧 至少显示屏还没坏 |
[00:50] | I can’t pull up! We’re gonna crash! | 我撑不住了 飞船要坠毁了 |
[01:11] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[01:13] | Where are we now? | 我们现在在哪儿 |
[01:17] | Uh…hello? | 呃 有人吗 |
[01:20] | A-Anybody out there? | 有人在吗 |
[01:23] | Anyone at all? | 一个人也没有吗 |
[01:29] | Okay. We’re fine. I’m fine. | 好吧 我们还好 我还好 |
[01:32] | I’ll find the ship’s radio | 我会找到飞船上的无线电发射器 |
[01:33] | and Lars’ll pick us right up. | 然后拉尔斯就会来接我们了 |
[01:44] | The cockpit! Hello? | 是驾驶室 能听到吗 |
[01:47] | This is Star Skipper calling Sun Incinerator! | 星际跳跃者呼叫灼日号 |
[01:49] | It’s Stevonnie! Steven and Connie? | 我是史蒂翁妮 史蒂文和康妮 |
[01:51] | We’re stranded! We need help! | 我们被困住了 急需救援 |
[01:53] | Come on! Don’t leave me here! | 别这样啊 别留我一个人在这儿 |
[02:00] | What do we do now? | 现在该怎么办才好 |
[02:02] | That was our best chance… | 刚刚是我们唯一的希望 |
[02:04] | We can’t fix the radio. | 我们修不好无线电发射器的 |
[02:06] | The ship’s beyond hope… no one knows where we are! | 飞船更是指望不上 没人知道我们在哪儿 |
[02:08] | What do we do?! | 我们该怎么办 |
[02:24] | An alien! | 一个外星人 |
[02:41] | Uh, glad they’re okay! | 好吧 它们没事就好 |
[02:44] | Wait. | 等等 |
[02:46] | If life can thrive here — then so can I. | 如果这里存在生命 那我也可以生存 |
[02:49] | I’ve just gotta hold out till Lars finds me. | 只要在拉尔斯找到我之前撑住就好了 |
[02:52] | Until then… | 在那之前 |
[02:54] | we survive. | 我们得好好活着 |
[03:34] | Come on. We have to! We’re out of energy bars! | 快点 我们必须这么做 我们的能量棒吃光了 |
[03:38] | But it’s so cute! | 但是它太可爱了 |
[03:41] | But we need the protein for a healthy diet! | 但是为了保持健康我们需要摄入蛋白质 |
[03:43] | There has to be a better way! | 一定有更好的办法 |
[03:45] | We can just stick to fruit — fruit’s good! | 我们可以只吃水果 水果营养丰富 |
[04:25] | Have I… been here before? | 我是不是曾经来过这里 |
[04:28] | No, that’s ridiculous. | 不可能 怎么会呢 |
[04:32] | Well, guess I’m camping here tonight. | 好吧 今晚大概得睡在这儿了 |
[04:41] | Finally. | 终于弄好了 |
[04:43] | Goodnight, Stevonnie! | 晚安啦 史蒂翁妮 |
[04:45] | Goodnight, Stevonnie. | 晚安啦 史蒂翁妮 |
[04:46] | Sweet…dreams… | 做个好梦 |
[05:09] | What?! I-I’m…home? | 什么 我到家了吗 |
[05:13] | You were told to be prepared cycles ago. | 我早就提醒过你做好准备 |
[05:23] | There’ll be no more excuses. Get it done. | 我不想听任何借口 马上去做 |
[05:25] | And don’t expect me to look kindly upon this transgression. | 别指望我会对你手下留情 |
[05:29] | Embark at once. | 立即行动 |
[05:31] | Mom? What is she talkin’ about? | 妈妈 她在说什么呢 |
[05:37] | Yes, I know there’s organic life on the surface. | 我当然知道星球表面存在有机生命 |
[05:39] | It’s an invasion. | 这是一场侵略 |
[05:41] | Hey, mom! What are you talking about!? | 嗨 妈妈 你在说什么 |
[05:45] | You will stick to my orders, and you will destroy them! | 你必须严格遵守我的指令 将它们全部摧毁 |
[05:48] | I hate it when she ignores me. | 被她无视的感觉真不爽 |
[05:52] | No. | 不行 |
[05:56] | No. | 不行 |
[05:57] | I will not repeat myself. | 我不会再重复了 |
[06:01] | That is simply unacceptable. | 这样是不允许的 |
[06:03] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[06:04] | Well, you’ll have to remember, won’t you. | 好吧 那你就好好记住了 |
[06:10] | The dullness of this exchange tires me. | 这种没有意义的对话让我厌烦 |
[06:13] | Just land the drop ships and do your pathetic job for once, | 赶紧降落飞船 完成你的工作 |
[06:16] | or I’ll shatter you and your crew myself. | 不然我就亲自粉碎你和你的船员 |
[06:19] | Hey, mom!! What are you doing?! | 妈妈 你在干什么 |
[06:25] | Honey, please… give me a moment. | 亲爱的 等等 给我几分钟 |
[06:41] | Whoa, cool! | 哇哦 真酷 |
[06:43] | Yelloooooooow! | 阿黄 |
[06:46] | Hey, Yellow! | 你好呀 阿黄 |
[06:47] | Oh, you’re still here. | 你还在啊 |
[06:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[06:51] | I’m commanding the dropships to colonize this planet. | 我在指挥宝石飞船来殖民这个星球 |
[06:55] | I wanna command a drop ship! | 我也想指挥一艘宝石飞船 |
[06:57] | Well, when you have your own colony, | 等你拥有自己的殖民地时 |
[07:00] | you can command whatever you want. | 你想指挥什么就指挥什么 |
[07:02] | I want a colony! | 我也想要一个殖民地 |
[07:08] | I want one now! | 我现在就想要 |
[07:12] | What’s this?! | 这是什么 |
[07:14] | I’m contacting the leader of the fleet. | 我在和舰队的长官联系 |
[07:17] | Let me do it! | 让我来吧 |
[07:21] | Don’t touch that! | 别碰它 |
[07:23] | Why not?! | 为什么不行 |
[07:26] | You have so many worlds and I don’t even have one! | 你有那么多殖民地 而我一个都没有 |
[07:30] | It’s not fair! | 太不公平了 |
[07:31] | I. Want. One. | 我 想要 一个 |
[07:33] | I want my own army! | 我想要自己的军队 |
[07:36] | I want my own planet! | 我想要自己的星球 |
[07:38] | I deserve it! I’m just as important as you! | 这是我应得的 我和你一样重要 |
[07:41] | Then why don’t you act like it… | 那就拿出点样子来 |
[07:44] | Pink? | 阿粉 |
[08:07] | Steven, what was that? | 史蒂文 刚刚是什么情况 |
[08:09] | Diamonds… I’m having Diamond dreams again. | 钻石 我又做有关钻石的梦了 |
[08:12] | but why now? | 但为什么偏偏是这时候 |
[08:15] | Why…here? | 偏偏在这里 |
[08:23] | No way… | 不会吧 |
[08:34] | This is just like the moon base orbiting Earth. | 这里和绕着地球旋转的月球基地一样 |
[08:41] | Whoa, now… | 哇哦 |
[08:46] | That must have been a colony… | 这里一定是从前的殖民地 |
[08:50] | Wait a second… | 等等 |
[08:55] | Pink Diamond was here… | 粉钻刚刚就是在这儿 |
[09:00] | And Yellow! | 还有黄钻 |
[09:03] | That’s it! I hope this thing still works! | 就是这儿 希望它还能启动 |
[09:12] | That pattern… | 这个图案 |
[09:21] | Nope. | 不是这个 |
[09:23] | Nuh-uh. | 不是 |
[09:24] | Ugh, yikes! | 哎呀 |
[09:26] | It’s Lars’ ship! | 拉尔斯的飞船 |
[09:29] | Keep searching! We’re not giving up on them! | 继续搜索 我们不能扔下他们 |
[09:32] | No matter what! | 无论如何都不能 |
[09:33] | Lars! Hey, Lars! Hey, Lars! | 拉尔斯 你好呀拉尔斯 拉尔斯 |
[09:36] | There you are! We’ve been looking all over for you! | 原来你在这儿 我们正到处找你呢 |
[09:40] | Oh, my gosh, Lars! It’s so good to see you. | 我的天呀 拉尔斯 见到你太开心了 |
[09:43] | Set a course for their signal! | 根据他们的通讯信号设置航线 |
[09:44] | It’s good to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[09:46] | Thanks, Lars… | 谢谢你 拉尔斯 |
[09:53] | Hello, bird blob, my old friend. | 你好呀 大胖鸟 我的老朋友 |
[10:00] | Lars, hurry! We’ve got company! | 拉尔斯 快点 我们有麻烦 |
[10:06] | Yeehaw! | 我来也 |
[10:07] | Ugh, what the heck is that?! | 哎呦 这是什么鬼东西 |
[10:10] | I don’t know, but it’s not here to play nice! | 我也不知道 反正它很凶就是了 |
[10:13] | Charge the blasters! | 发射冲击波 |
[10:31] | Looks like – we just saved your butts! | 看来我们刚刚救了你的小命啊 |
[10:34] | Lets get you up here and back home through my head. | 快到飞船上来 我送你回家 |
[10:36] | Yeah, I think I’m ready to go home. | 好啊 我觉得是时候回家了 |