时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We are the Crystal Gems | 我们是宝石战士 |
[00:04] | we’ll always save the day | 终日拯救世界 |
[00:07] | and if you think we can’t | 如果你感到怀疑 |
[00:09] | we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到出路 |
[00:12] | that’s why the people of this world believe in… | 所以全世界人们都信任 |
[00:17] | Garnet, Amethyst…and Pearl…and Steven! | 石榴 紫晶 和珍珠 还有史蒂文 |
[00:27] | Good old beach city, | 海滩市又像以前一样好了 |
[00:30] | but so much has changed lately. | 不过最近变动有点多啊 |
[00:32] | I guess after all those abductions, | 我猜经历过那些绑架事件之后 |
[00:34] | everything couldn’t just return to normal. | 所有的事都不一样了 |
[00:36] | With Sadie rocking out and Lars in space, | 莎蒂成了摇滚歌星 拉尔斯还在宇宙 |
[00:40] | I can’t even enjoy my regular snack at the Big Donut. | 我甚至都不能在大甜甜圈吃甜点了 |
[00:43] | What am I gonna do for breakfast now?! | 那我现在早饭该吃什么 |
[00:49] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[00:50] | Big Donut is still open? | 大甜甜圈居然还开着 |
[00:54] | Hello. Welcome to the Big Donut. | 您好 欢迎光临大甜甜圈 |
[00:58] | Garnet? I have so many questions. | 石榴 这是什么情况 |
[01:01] | Just one moment. | 稍等 |
[01:03] | You’ll have to wait your turn. | 你得排队 |
[01:10] | Welcome to the Big Donut. | 欢迎光临大甜甜圈 |
[01:13] | Tell me how I may serve you. | 有什么可以帮您的吗 |
[01:14] | I never thought – I’d see you working here. | 我没想到你会来这里工作 |
[01:17] | Have we fallen on hard times? | 我们家没钱了吗 |
[01:19] | Oh, Steven. This isn’t about making ends meet. | 史蒂文 这不是为了维持生计 |
[01:22] | This is about being random. | 而是为了随性而为 |
[01:25] | – Are you serious? – Oh, yes. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[01:28] | I…don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[01:35] | My future vision allows me | 我的预视能力让我可以 |
[01:37] | to see down the rivers of possibility, | 看到所有可能的分支 |
[01:39] | granting me insight – into the possible realities our actions move us towards. | 看到我们的行为可能导致的各种结果 |
[01:44] | But that doesn’t mean I can predict everything. | 但那也不代表我可以预知所有事情 |
[01:47] | What I’m interested in | 我感兴趣的是 |
[01:48] | are these extremely unlikely realities, | 那些看上去最不可能发生的结果 |
[01:51] | so disconnected from the natural course of events | 它们完全不符合事件自然发生的逻辑 |
[01:54] | that I can’t detect them. | 所以我没办法预测到 |
[01:55] | When we act in unnatural ways, | 当我们的行为反常时 |
[01:57] | we create new, unforeseen paths, | 我们会创造出新的不可预知的分支 |
[01:59] | and arrive at these pools of improbability. | 到达那些不可能的结果 |
[02:02] | Oh, so you want to do stuff you usually don’t | 所以你是想做一些你通常不会做的事情 |
[02:05] | just to see what happens? | 来看看会有什么结果 |
[02:07] | I didn’t foresee you understanding that. | 没想到你居然听懂了 |
[02:09] | So, are we gonna clean up that coffee? | 那我们要把咖啡清理一下吗 |
[02:11] | That’s what we’d normally do. | 通常我们会这么做 |
[02:13] | Let’s see what happens to the world when we don’t. | 这次我们不清理看看会发生什么 |
[02:25] | We are now dwelling | 现在我们处于 |
[02:27] | in a totally new pool of improbability. | 一个全新的不可能的现实中 |
[02:30] | My future vision is useless here. | 我的预视能力在这里没有用处 |
[02:33] | I’m scared… but intrigued. | 我有点害怕 但也很好奇 |
[02:36] | That’s the spirit! | 就是这样 |
[02:37] | Let’s get even more intriguing! | 让我们来点更刺激的 |
[02:39] | I quit! | 我不干了 |
[02:42] | Come, Steven! | 走吧 史蒂文 |
[02:47] | So, what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[02:49] | Instead of selling food, let’s order some. | 我现在不卖吃的了 咱们去买点吃的 |
[02:52] | Like what? | 买什么 |
[02:54] | Let’s do…pizza. | 买 披萨吧 |
[02:56] | Now you’re talking my language! | 正合我意 |
[02:58] | Ordering now. | 点餐 |
[02:59] | Fish Stew Pizza. | 炖鱼披萨 |
[03:01] | Uh, I want to order a pizza. | 我想点个披萨 |
[03:03] | -10 pizzas! -No, 20 pizzas! | -十个披萨 -不 二十个 |
[03:05] | Toppings? | 什么馅 |
[03:08] | Surprise me. | 随便来吧 |
[03:09] | Now you’re getting it! | 这就对了 |
[03:10] | I guess deliver it to the Temple. | 送到神庙好了 |
[03:12] | No… That’s just what they’ll be expecting. | 不 这正是他们会想到的 |
[03:16] | Go weirder! | 说个奇怪的地方 |
[03:17] | Deliver it to the ocean. | 送到海里去 |
[03:19] | No, no, no! To Kansas! | 不不不 送到堪萨斯州 |
[03:21] | No, to the moon! | 不 送到月球 |
[03:22] | I don’t think that’s within our delivery radius. | 那不在我们的配送范围内 |
[03:25] | Remember. Improbable, not impossible. | 记住 是不可预知 不是不可发生 |
[03:29] | Where’s the last place they’d expect to deliver a pizza? | 他们最想不到的配送地址是哪里呢 |
[03:32] | Oh! Deliver it to… | 哦 送到 |
[03:34] | Fish Stew Pizza. | 炖鱼披萨店吧 |
[03:36] | So, like, this is for pick-up? | 所以你们是要自取对吧 |
[03:39] | Now think, Steven, | 史蒂文 现在想一想 |
[03:41] | about what you typically do when you obtain pizza. | 你拿到披萨之后通常会做什么 |
[03:46] | Eat it? | 吃掉 |
[03:47] | In this timeline, we do the opposite of that. | 在这个时间线里 我们做相反的事情 |
[03:50] | Hey, you! Have a pizza! | 嗨 你 吃个披萨吧 |
[03:53] | Hey, thanks! | 嘿 谢谢 |
[04:01] | One more pizza to deliver. | 还剩一个 |
[04:03] | Hey, Vidalia’s house is around here. | 维达利亚的家在这附近 |
[04:05] | Let’s bring her the last pie. | 把最后一个给她吧 |
[04:07] | Now, that would be nice. | 那很好啊 |
[04:08] | She must be upset that her son | 她儿子被宝石人带到了宇宙 |
[04:10] | was taken into space by those Homeworld gems. | 她一定很伤心 |
[04:12] | You mean Onion? | 你是说洋葱头吗 |
[04:13] | He isn’t in space. He’s right over there. | 他没在宇宙 他就在那 |
[04:19] | Sorry, I — I must be thinking of a different timeline. | 抱歉 我一定是想到了其他时间线上的事情 |
[04:23] | Okay… Well, I’m sure Vidalia would still like some pizza | 没事 我想维达利亚还是愿意吃点披萨的 |
[04:28] | even if her kid is still on Earth. | 虽然她儿子还在地球上 |
[04:29] | Let’s go swing by. | 我们过去看看吧 |
[04:35] | Mother Onion! Open up! | 洋葱头他妈 开门 |
[04:37] | In the garage! | 在车库 |
[04:41] | Get excited for pizza! | 给你送披萨了 开心吧 |
[04:43] | We got pepper flakes, and we’re not afraid to use ’em! | 我们有胡椒粉 我们可不介意用一用 |
[04:47] | Wait a minute. Steven? | 等等 史蒂文 |
[04:50] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们这是在干什么 |
[04:51] | Trying to scare me to death? | 想吓死我吗 |
[04:53] | Oh, sorry. We were just trying to bring you a pizza | 对不起 我们是想用最意想不到的方式 |
[04:56] | in the most unlikely way possible. | 来给你送个披萨 |
[04:57] | Want a slice? | 要吃一块吗 |
[04:59] | Sure, I could use a break. | 当然 我也要歇一歇 |
[05:01] | I’ve been working on this still life of a stepstool, | 我一直在画这个凳子 |
[05:04] | but I just don’t feel inspired. | 但是没什么灵感 |
[05:11] | Paint me like one of your Amethysts. | 把我描绘成你的紫水晶 |
[05:14] | Paint me, too! | 把我也画上 |
[05:16] | So you wanna be my muse, eh? | 你们是想当我的缪斯吗 |
[05:18] | If it’s not too much trouble. | 如果不麻烦的话 |
[05:20] | I promise to be very inspiring. | 我保证会给你带来灵感的 |
[05:24] | Yeah, I think this is just what I needed. | 嗯 我猜这正是我需要的 |
[05:26] | Strike a pose! | 摆个动作 |
[05:28] | It’s struck. | 这个如何 |
[05:30] | Okay, don’t move. | 好的 别动 |
[05:32] | I need to capture your essence. | 我要捕捉精髓 |
[05:40] | Garnet? | 石榴 |
[05:42] | How long do you see me holding still? | 你看我还能坚持多久 |
[05:44] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[05:45] | The odds of us being here are so slim, | 我们来这里的几率本来就很小 |
[05:47] | I can’t even — | 我根本不能 |
[05:49] | Uh, Garnet? | 呃 石榴 |
[05:54] | Steven, look. | 史蒂文 快看 |
[05:58] | Ba-ba-b-b– baby kitten? | 小 小 小猫猫 |
[06:02] | Is it possible that we chase that sweet cat? | 我们能去追那只可爱的猫咪吗 |
[06:04] | It — it’s up to you, Steven. | 你说了算 史蒂文 |
[06:06] | Yes? | 去吗 |
[06:07] | Don’t ask me. Tell me. | 别问我 告诉我答案就行 |
[06:10] | Yes! | 去吧 |
[06:15] | Sorry, Vidalia! Maybe next time! | 不好意思 维达利亚 下次吧 |
[06:17] | But wait! Your essence! | 等等 你们的精髓 |
[06:37] | That’s one fast kitten. | 小猫跑得还挺快 |
[06:38] | You think we can catch it? | 你觉得我们能抓住它吗 |
[06:39] | If we don’t lose sight of it. | 如果没跟丢的话就可以 |
[06:59] | There’s more of them. | 这儿还有好几只猫猫 |
[07:01] | And they have no food, | 它们没有吃的 |
[07:04] | and they have no one to take care of them! | 也没有人照顾它们 |
[07:06] | Garnet, we got to help these kittens. | 石榴 我们得帮帮它们 |
[07:09] | Look at you! You’re just babies. | 看看你们 还都只是宝宝 |
[07:11] | Who knows what would’ve happened to them | 要是我们没发现它们 |
[07:12] | if we didn’t find them? | 谁知道会发生什么事 |
[07:14] | Everything’s gonna be just fine. We’ve got you. | 一切都会好起来的 有我们在呢 |
[07:19] | Here’s the last one. Or wait. | 最后一只了 等等 还有 |
[07:21] | All right. I think we got to stop being random | 好了 我们别再随意行事了 |
[07:23] | and figure out what we can do for these kittens. | 还是想想能为这些小猫做点什么吧 |
[07:25] | Garnet, can you use your future vision? | 石榴 你能使用预视能力吗 |
[07:27] | What should we do next? | 我们该怎么做 |
[07:29] | Garnet? | 石榴 |
[07:31] | There’s so many…cats. | 猫咪太多了 |
[07:34] | So many possibilities. | 可能性也太多了 |
[07:37] | It’s too much? | 太多了吗 |
[07:38] | Okay, can you focus on one? | 你能集中注意力到其中一只上面吗 |
[07:41] | What’s this one’s future? | 这只未来怎么样 |
[07:43] | I… | 我 |
[07:45] | I… | 我 |
[07:46] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[07:48] | I don’t know anything anymore! | 我什么都不知道了 |
[07:55] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:56] | Steven, lately, I’ve felt so lost. | 史蒂文 最近我一直感到迷失 |
[08:00] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[08:02] | I remember the way back to town. | 我认识回城里的路 |
[08:04] | Oh, it’s not just that. | 不只是那个 |
[08:05] | It’s you. | 还有你 |
[08:06] | You’ve made so many decisions I didn’t expect | 你做了很多我没有预料到的决定 |
[08:09] | giving yourself up to Homeworld, | 自己主动回到母星 |
[08:11] | coming back through Lion’s mane. | 通过狮子的鬃毛回来 |
[08:13] | The future that you created was so improbable | 你创造的未来充满未知 |
[08:16] | that I didn’t see it coming at all, | 我完全没有预料到 |
[08:18] | and now I can’t understand where this timeline is going. | 现在我也不知道这条时间线会怎么走 |
[08:21] | We’re on the outskirts of the possible, | 我们在可能性的边缘 |
[08:24] | following trickles to who knows where. | 跟着分支去到未知的地方 |
[08:25] | Everyone’s looking to me for answers. | 所有人都在问我答案 |
[08:27] | I can’t stand it! | 我受不了了 |
[08:29] | It’s so hard for me to just exist in the first place, Steven. | 我的存在本身就已经很意外了 史蒂文 |
[08:32] | I want to love being alive. | 我想要感受活着 |
[08:34] | I want to love that there are so many possibilities, | 我想要感受那些存在着的无限可能 |
[08:37] | but I’m the one with this ability, so I’ve got to be our guide. | 但我的能力让我必须领导我们的队伍 |
[08:40] | I thought, if I could use my future vision | 我在想 要是我可以利用预视能力 |
[08:43] | to jump – into improbable futures, | 去到不可预知的世界里 |
[08:45] | I could get out ahead of the next big, unexpected change, | 我们就可以避免下一次不可预料的巨变 |
[08:48] | but I don’t know what I’m doing here! | 但我不知道自己现在在做什么 |
[08:50] | I can’t tell what’s probable anymore! | 我已经不知道怎么预测未来了 |
[08:52] | Anything could happen! | 任何事情都可能发生 |
[08:54] | Anything could happen to these cats! | 这些猫咪可能会遇到各种情况 |
[08:58] | That’s true, | 你说的没错 |
[09:00] | but maybe instead of | 但 我们可以 |
[09:01] | thinking of all the things that could happen, | 不用关注所有可能发生的事情 |
[09:04] | let’s just pick the thing we want to happen and do that. | 只选择我们想要的结果 并为之努力 |
[09:09] | So, what do you want to happen next? | 所以 你现在希望什么事情发生呢 |
[09:12] | I want to get these cats out of the rain. | 我想把这些猫咪从雨中带走 |
[09:20] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[09:25] | Okay, sounds good. | 好的 那不错 |
[09:27] | Thank you so much. | 谢谢你 |
[09:29] | Great news. | 好消息 |
[09:30] | The shelter has a foster program. | 收容所有一个收养计划 |
[09:32] | They said they can pick up the cats tomorrow. | 他们说明天可以来接小猫 |
[09:34] | Thank goodness. | 太好了 |
[09:35] | Whew. Glad to hear it! | 那太好了 |
[09:38] | How are you little guys holding up? | 小家伙们感觉怎么样啊 |
[09:40] | Anyone need to use the bathroom? | 想去厕所吗 |
[09:41] | Make a phone call? | 或者想打个电话 |
[09:45] | You guys are gonna be just fine. | 你们会没事的 |
[09:49] | – I think I get it. – Hm? | -我好像懂了 -什么 |
[09:50] | Why my future vision has been so off. | 我的预知能力失效的原因 |
[09:53] | I have to change the way I think about you. | 我要改变对你的看法 |
[09:55] | What? | 什么 |
[09:57] | I’ve been looking into probable futures | 看你的未来时 |
[09:58] | where you act like a child. | 我一直把你当成小孩子 |
[10:00] | I keep expecting you to run from responsibility | 我总是以为你会逃避责任 |
[10:02] | and to turn to me for help, | 向我寻求帮助 |
[10:04] | but you don’t do that anymore. | 但你已经变了 |
[10:06] | Those futures aren’t probable at all. | 那些未来已经不可能了 |
[10:08] | There’s nothing wrong with this timeline or my future vision. | 这条时间线和我的预视能力都没有问题 |
[10:11] | I just need to factor in that you’ve grown up. | 我只是需要重新预测你的未来 因为你长大了 |
[10:16] | I guess I have, | 应该是吧 |
[10:17] | but it’s only because I’m trying to be more like you. | 但这都是因为我想要变成像你一样的人 |
[10:20] | You always know what to do. | 你总是知道要做什么 |
[10:21] | Not always. | 并不总是 |
[10:24] | Okay, most of the time. | 好吧 大部分时候确实是 |
[10:26] | I want to adopt this one. | 我想养这只 |
[10:28] | There’s something about her. | 她有点特别 |
[10:30] | Really? | 是吗 |
[10:30] | – Is that a probable future? – It is now. | -这是你预测的未来吗 -现在是了 |
[10:34] | Besides, I’ve missed having someone cute and vulnerable | 再说 我怀念照顾一个 |
[10:37] | to take care of. | 可爱又脆弱的小东西的感觉 |
[10:38] | I think I’ll call her “Steven.” | 我要给它起名史蒂文 |
[10:40] | Isn’t that gonna get confusing? | 那不会叫混吗 |
[10:42] | All right, then. Cat Steven. | 好吧 那叫猫咪史蒂文 |
[10:44] | Oh, my gosh! Wow! | 天啊 |
[10:46] | Oh, okay. This is the best! | 好吧 太好了 |
[10:48] | What, you’re adopting one? | 什么 你要养一只吗 |
[10:50] | Too bad I couldn’t get her in your portrait, | 可惜我不能把它画到画里了 |
[10:53] | which I managed to finish, by the way. | 因为我已经画完了 |
[10:55] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:56] | What about our essence? | 那我们的精髓呢 |
[10:58] | Well, I fudged it, but I think I got it. | 我自由发挥了 但是感觉效果还不错 |