时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Captain’s log — I think it’s Friday. | 船长日志 今天好像是周五 |
[00:06] | I’ve ordered Rhodonite to do a spectral scan of the system. | 我让蔷薇辉石给系统做了一下光谱扫描 |
[00:09] | Hopefully, one of these asteroids has the Flotanium deposits | 希望某个小行星上有足够的钚 |
[00:12] | we need to get our warp engines back online. | 能让引擎再次启动 |
[00:18] | What now, Steven? | 又咋了 史蒂文 |
[00:20] | 寄信人:史蒂文·宇宙 海滩市 拉尔斯船长 太空某处 收 | |
[00:20] | A letter? | 一封信 |
[00:23] | “Dear Lars, how’s space? Is it still big? | 亲爱的拉尔斯 太空怎么样 还那么广袤吗 |
[00:27] | You don’t have to answer that right now. | 你不用现在就回复我 |
[00:29] | This is a letter. | 毕竟这是封信 |
[00:30] | Since you’re away from home, I thought I’d fill you in | 既然你离家这么远 我想给你讲讲 |
[00:32] | on what’s been going on at Beach City. | 最近海滩市发生的事 |
[00:34] | Everyone misses you so much. | 大家都很想你 |
[00:36] | Since Sadie is busy with the band, | 莎蒂忙着玩乐队 |
[00:38] | no one is around to open up the Big Donut.” | 所以大甜甜圈一直没开门 |
[00:43] | Oh, come on. Are they still not open? | 天呐 怎么还不开门 |
[00:46] | I know Sadie quit a while ago, | 我知道莎蒂不久之前不干了 |
[00:49] | but why the heck isn’t Lars here to pick up the slack? | 但是拉尔斯为啥不能赶紧收拾一下烂摊子 |
[00:52] | Uh, Ronaldo, Lars is in space. | 罗纳尔多 拉尔斯在太空呢 |
[00:58] | Good one, Steven. I needed that. | 真好笑 史蒂文 谢谢你逗我开心 |
[01:05] | You’re serious? | 你说真的啊 |
[01:07] | Don’t you remember when everyone in town was abducted by Gems? | 你忘了当时大家都被宝石人绑架了吗 |
[01:10] | Mayor Dewey had to give all those speeches about it. | 杜威市长还做了好多演讲 |
[01:12] | Do you believe everything the government tells you? | 是不是政府说啥你都信 |
[01:15] | I’m the one who told the government. | 是我告诉他们的 |
[01:18] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[01:19] | So that means… | 所以说 |
[01:21] | So Lars is really in space? | 拉尔斯真的在太空 |
[01:23] | Is he in danger? Surrounded by aliens? | 他遇到危险了吗 是不是被外星人包围了 |
[01:27] | All of the above. | 没错 |
[01:29] | This is a nightmare. | 真是太糟了 |
[01:31] | I’m the one who should be in space! | 我才应该去太空啊 |
[01:33] | Why does Lars get to be whisked away into the infinite cosmos | 凭啥拉尔斯能去广阔的宇宙 |
[01:37] | on an adventure of a lifetime? | 经历难忘的探险啊 |
[01:40] | It’s so ironic it hurts my soul. | 真是太讽刺了 本宝宝伤心了 |
[01:45] | There, there. | 乖 乖 |
[01:47] | Morning, Universe. | 早啊 史蒂文 |
[01:48] | Oh, good morning. | 早啊 |
[01:50] | Still not open, huh? | 还没开店呢 |
[01:51] | I guess me and the Big Donut have a lot in common now. | 看来现在的我和大甜甜圈差不多 |
[01:54] | We’re both empty inside. | 内心都无比空虚 |
[01:57] | “As far as local politics, | 说起政治 |
[01:59] | Mayor Dewey isn’t mayor anymore. | 杜威已经不是市长了 |
[02:01] | There was an election and Nanefua | 我们又进行了一轮新的选举 |
[02:02] | won with her platform of working together.” | 法奶奶凭借她的合作平台获胜了 |
[02:04] | So we are all in agreement, yes? | 所以 大家都同意吗 |
[02:07] | In the event of a Gem-related emergency, | 在遇到宝石灾难的时候 |
[02:09] | everyone should go to the newly-designated shelters. | 大家都去新安排的避难处 |
[02:13] | Me and Garnet can take care of food rations. | 我和石榴可以负责为大家运送食物 |
[02:15] | Anyone know a good, non-perishable brand of chaps? | 有人知道不容易坏的薯片牌子吗 |
[02:18] | You can also put some pizza ingredients on ice just in case. | 咱们也可以弄点披萨原料冻起来 以防万一 |
[02:21] | That’s a great idea, Garnet. | 这主意不错 石榴 |
[02:23] | We can ask all the local restaurants to pitch in food | 如果咱们需要躲藏的时间比较长 |
[02:26] | in case we have to hide for awhile. | 可以让所有的本地餐馆合力做出贡献 |
[02:28] | These all seem like great plans, | 这些计划听上去都不错 |
[02:31] | but how are you going to get in contact | 可是真正发生灾难的时候 |
[02:34] | with everyone when there is an emergency? | 你怎么联系到每个人 |
[02:36] | This may be a small town, but it’s a big small town. | 虽然咱们这个镇挺小的 但是在小镇里面还算大的 |
[02:40] | Oh, Mayor Gunga, I could drive you around | 对了 市长奶奶 |
[02:42] | while you use the loudspeaker to spread the word through town. | 你用大喇叭喊话的时候 我可以开车带你在镇子里转 |
[02:45] | Cheese on bread! That’s a good idea. | 不错 这个主意好 |
[02:47] | While Jenny does that, I can take to the boardwalk on foot | 珍妮开车的时候 我可以跑着去木栈道 |
[02:50] | and let all the businesses know what’s up. | 给所有的商家通知情况 |
[02:53] | And as soon as we know of any impending danger, | 而且 一旦有危险降临 |
[02:56] | I’ll give everyone a call on my cellular phone. | 我可以用我的手机给每个人打电话 |
[03:00] | It might be easier if you just sent out a mass text. | 其实群发短信更方便 |
[03:03] | What number do I call for mass text? | 群发短信要打哪个号啊 |
[03:05] | Pearl, is this your first cell phone? | 珍珠 这是你第一次用手机吗 |
[03:09] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[03:10] | Is there anything else we can do to beef up the town’s security? | 大家都想想 我们还能做些什么来加强小镇的安保工作 |
[03:13] | It would be nice if we could have some kind of lookout. | 如果有个瞭望台什么的是不是会更好 |
[03:16] | Maybe I’ll pick up one of the high-powered telescopes for the lighthouse or something. | 不然我去买一个高级的望远镜 放到灯塔上什么的 |
[03:20] | I volunteer! I love looking out. | 我要参加 我超喜欢监视工作的 |
[03:22] | If I can’t be in space, then I can at least look at it. | 就算我去不了太空 好歹也能看看 |
[03:25] | This is beautiful. | 太棒了 |
[03:27] | Ronaldo, Greg, you’re on lookout duty. | 罗纳尔多 格雷格 你俩负责监视 |
[03:30] | Kiki, Pearl, you are in charge of communication. | 奇奇 珍珠 你俩负责联系市民 |
[03:33] | Steven, Garnet, you call for rations. | 史蒂文 石榴 你俩负责物资运送 |
[03:36] | And Jenny and I will spread the word about the plan. | 珍妮和我负责把计划通知大家 |
[03:40] | Now everyone is helping to make our town safe. | 现在每个人都为保护小镇出了一份力 |
[03:44] | Everyone except me. | 除了我 |
[03:48] | Oh, you made things awkward. | 这样就很尴尬了 |
[03:52] | “Sadie Killer and the Suspects are still going strong. | “杀蒂·米勒与嫌疑犯”越来越火了 |
[03:55] | They’re gearing up for a huge show right here in Beach City. | 他们最近要在海滩市举行一场大演出 |
[03:58] | I hope you can make it back in time to see them play.” | 真希望他们演出的时候你能回来看看 |
[04:00] | And just as the chorus is finishing up, | 等副歌结束以后 |
[04:03] | I’ll grab this fake but very realistic chainsaw, | 我举起这把非常逼真的假锯子 |
[04:06] | and then Steven will hit me with the lights, | 史蒂文会往我这里打光 |
[04:07] | and we’ll all scream. | 然后大家一起尖叫 |
[04:11] | And then I’ll come out. | 然后我上场 |
[04:14] | Oogity boogity. | 呜 好吓人哦 |
[04:17] | I don’t think you get it, Dad. | 你好像没明白 老爸 |
[04:18] | We’re going for scary scary, not ha-ha scary. | 我们需要真材实料的恐怖 不是萌萌的恐怖 |
[04:23] | Oh. All right. I just wanted to help. | 好吧 我只是想帮忙 |
[04:26] | Did you cut holes in my bedsheets? | 你是把我床单剪了吗 |
[04:29] | “Jamie the mailman has been making a lot of progress establishing a local theater scene. | 邮递员杰米最近在戏剧方面颇有成果 |
[04:33] | He’s done a bunch of one-man shows | 他演了好多独角戏 |
[04:35] | and even started teaching improv.” | 而且开始教即兴表演了 |
[04:37] | People of Beach City, are you ready to laugh your butts off? | 海滩市的朋友们 你们准备好开怀大笑了吗 |
[04:43] | I am! | 准备好了 |
[04:44] | We got a killer lineup for you tonight, | 今晚的节目非常精彩 |
[04:47] | so please welcome the Beach City Laugh Guards. | 请大家热烈欢迎海滩市搞笑团 |
[04:55] | Now all we need to get started | 现在 只要观众说一个词 |
[04:56] | is a single word from the audience. | 我们就可以开始了 |
[04:58] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[05:00] | We do a scene about Steven every week. | 我们每周都要演史蒂文相关的戏 |
[05:02] | Well, I think those scenes are good. | 我觉得你们演得很好啊 |
[05:05] | Uh, spaghetti! No. No. Uh, car. | 意大利面 不 不 汽车 |
[05:07] | No. That’s not good. | 不行 这个没意思 |
[05:08] | Oh, how about plumber? | 水管工怎么样 |
[05:10] | I heard “Plumber.” | 好 “水管工” |
[05:12] | And now the Beach City Laugh Guards will perform a completely | 现在 海滩市搞笑团要以水管工为背景 |
[05:16] | improvised scene based on the word plumber. | 进行即兴表演 |
[05:20] | No. Do Steven! | 不 演史蒂文 |
[05:21] | Wait, cats! | 等等 猫咪 |
[05:23] | And no more suggestions for the rest of the show. | 请在节目结束以前保持安静 |
[05:26] | Thanks for coming out on such short notice. | 谢谢你这么快赶来 |
[05:28] | My sink is clogged. | 我水池子堵了 |
[05:30] | Well, looks like we’re going to need one of these. | 好吧 看来咱们需要这个东西 |
[05:34] | No, no, no. Cut. Stop. | 不不不 停 停 |
[05:36] | Notes — Barb, love how you set up the scene. | 我提点建议 巴布 开场不错 |
[05:40] | Amethyst, you don’t have to “Become” A plunger. | 紫晶 你不用非得变成搋子 |
[05:43] | Just pretend to have one. Observe and learn. | 装作自己手里拿着一个就行 看着 |
[05:55] | What? | 什么玩意 |
[05:57] | That’s way too confusing. You could be holding anything. | 这也太不清楚了 谁知道你手里拿的什么 |
[06:01] | I’m holding a plunger. | 我拿的搋子 |
[06:02] | I thought you were holding a long, skinny submarine sandwich. | 我还以为你拿着一个细长的潜水艇三明治呢 |
[06:07] | Pearl! Be nice. | 珍珠 嘴别这么毒 |
[06:08] | It’s obviously much more clear | 如果能看到真的搋子 |
[06:10] | if you can see the actual plunger. | 效果肯定会更好 |
[06:13] | She’s got a point, there, dude. | 她说得确实有道理 |
[06:16] | Looks like I improved improv. | 看来我提高了表演的质量 |
[06:20] | Did I miss my cue? | 我是不是迟到了 |
[06:21] | Oh. Whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[06:23] | Hello, ladies. | 大家好啊 |
[06:24] | It’s me, the waiter in this restaurant. | 是我 这家餐馆的服务员 |
[06:27] | Can I offer you some more worms? | 你们需要再来点虫子吗 |
[06:31] | Blackout. | 谢幕 |
[06:33] | It was better than last week. | 反正比上周的强 |
[06:35] | “Anyways, my dad is still rich | 我爸爸在买了那台望远镜之后 |
[06:37] | even after buying that telescope, | 还是很有钱 |
[06:38] | so he’s been trying out rich people sports. | 他现在都开始玩有钱人才玩的运动了 |
[06:42] | He an Garnet have been playing tennis on the weekends.” | 他和石榴经常在周末一起打网球 |
[06:48] | Garnet, this is a little intense for a warm-up. | 石榴 这个热身运动也太猛了 |
[06:52] | Maybe we could try a light volley? | 要不咱试试轻松点的 比如排球 |
[06:54] | This is light. | 这已经够轻松了 |
[06:56] | Being rich has made you week. | 人一有钱就变得弱鸡 |
[06:58] | Oh, hey, tennis. | 嘿 网球诶 |
[07:00] | Room for one m– Ow! | 再加一个 哎哟 |
[07:06] | “In other sports-related news, | 说起运动 还有一些事情要告诉你 |
[07:08] | Beach City Underground Wrestling has been intense lately. | 海滩市地下摔跤最近很火 |
[07:11] | The Marmalade Boys fought each other in, | 猜猜橘皮酱男生组是怎么摔跤的 |
[07:13] | you guessed it, marmalade. | 没错 在橘皮酱里 |
[07:15] | The crowd was eating it up, | 观众们都很喜欢 |
[07:17] | but not literally because that would be gross. | 当然 是喜欢看他们摔跤 不是喜欢橘皮酱 |
[07:19] | Concrete Heat faced off against the Wolf of Wall Street | 混凝土加热器和华尔街之狼 |
[07:22] | inside a steel cage, | 在铁笼里进行了生死决战 |
[07:23] | and the Good-Looking Gang finally lost the Tag-Team Title | 帅哥兄弟在与海蜂和疯狂鲨鱼的对战中 |
[07:26] | to the Sea Wasp and Shark-o-mania. | 输掉了比赛 |
[07:28] | I know you don’t need to eat anymore, | 我知道你现在不需要吃东西了 |
[07:30] | but I thought you’d still be interested in the local french fry scene in Beach City. | 不过我猜你还是会对咱们这儿的薯条店感兴趣 |
[07:34] | Peedee started his very own food truck. | 佩迪自己弄了辆美食车 |
[07:37] | He’s not old enough to drive yet, though, | 不过他的年龄还不能开车 |
[07:38] | so it’s kind of just another fry stand.” | 所以其实就和普通的薯条店差不多 |
[07:41] | Hey, Steven. What will it be? | 嗨 史蒂文 想买点什么 |
[07:43] | What have you got? | 你这儿都有什么 |
[07:44] | Well, I deal exclusively in tater tots now. | 我现在专卖小薯球了 |
[07:48] | That’s great, Peedee. Can I get the bits? | 不错啊 佩迪 能不能给我来点炸薯渣 |
[07:50] | Uh, why don’t you try the tots? | 呃 你不要尝尝小薯球吗 |
[07:53] | They’re the fry of the future. | 它们是油炸界未来的新星 |
[07:55] | Do the tots have bits? | 炸薯球有渣渣吗 |
[07:57] | I’ll get you the bits. | 我去给你拿 |
[08:00] | I like your super-cool truck, Peedee. | 你的车子很酷 佩迪 我喜欢 |
[08:02] | I love the giant potato on the top. | 最喜欢上面那个大土豆 |
[08:04] | Oh, thanks. It actually used to be the Mayor Mobile. | 谢啦 其实这个原来是市长的车 |
[08:07] | I just painted over Mayor Dewey’s head. | 我就是把杜威市长的头重新涂了一下颜色 |
[08:09] | It’s a good thing that his head was so big and lumpy. | 幸亏他的头很大而且疙疙瘩瘩的 |
[08:12] | Yeah. | 你说是吧 |
[08:13] | The new city board practically just gave it to me, too. | 城市委员会直接把这辆车送给我了 |
[08:15] | It’s like they wanted nothing to do with it anymore. | 他们好像再也不想看见它了 |
[08:18] | Everything has been pretty great for me | 自从法奶奶当上市长以来 |
[08:20] | since Nanefua became mayor. | 我的生活一直很顺 |
[08:22] | Oh, no. | 不要啊 |
[08:25] | All right. I got the bits. | 好啦 炸薯渣给你 |
[08:27] | Steven? | 史蒂文 |
[08:31] | Mayor Dewey, wait! | 杜威市长 等等 |
[08:33] | You know, Universe, seeing my old Mayor Mobile turned into a giant potato | 唉 宇宙小子 看见我的脑袋变成大土豆 |
[08:39] | made me realize that nothing is like it used to be. | 我才意识到一切都变了 |
[08:43] | My old life, my old town, my old citizens, | 我之前的生活 之前的小镇 之前的市民 |
[08:46] | they’ve all changed. | 大家都变了 |
[08:48] | They’ve all outgrown me, I suppose. | 他们可能都不在乎我了吧 |
[08:51] | Well, of course everyone is changing. | 大家当然都在变 |
[08:53] | Nothing can stay the same forever. | 没有什么是一成不变的 |
[08:55] | You know what I miss the most about being the mayor? | 你知道我为什么怀念当市长吗 |
[08:57] | The little things, getting dressed and ready for work, | 我怀念的都是那些小事 每天穿好西服准备工作 |
[09:01] | walking down the boardwalk | 踏上木栈道 |
[09:03] | seeing everyone’s smiling faces, yes. | 看到每个人的笑脸 |
[09:06] | Knowing I had a place in this town. | 我知道自己在这个小镇还有一席之地 |
[09:09] | I used to look forward to it every day, | 那曾经是我每天生活的动力 |
[09:12] | just like the people of this town | 就像这个小镇的市民 |
[09:14] | used to look forward to their morning donut. | 每天早上都在期待着他们的甜甜圈 |
[09:18] | I guess these days no one gets what they want. | 看来大家都不能如愿以偿了 |
[09:21] | Wait a second. I have an idea. | 等等 我有主意了 |
[09:23] | “And so Mayor Dewey started working at the Big Donut. | 所以 杜威市长开始在大甜甜圈工作了 |
[09:27] | It seemed as if the entire town showed up for the grand reopening. | 重新开业那天 整个小镇的人都来了 |
[09:30] | The whole thing filled Mr. Dewey with a new sense of purpose. | 现在杜威先生又找到了生活的意义 |
[09:34] | He’s really changing things up, too. | 他也做出了自己的改变 |
[09:36] | Well, not really, | 虽然变化没那么大 |
[09:37] | but he is naming all the donuts after himself.” | 不过他确实把甜甜圈都改成了自己的名字 |
[09:39] | Next in line, please. | 下一位 |
[09:41] | I’ll have a regular glazed. | 我来一个普通的就好 |
[09:43] | One Classic Dewey coming up. | 经典杜威 马上就来 |
[09:46] | And how about a freshly fried Dewey Roll on the house? | 要不要再来一份鲜炸杜威卷 我请客 |
[09:49] | Take it easy, Billy. | 别用力过猛了 |
[09:51] | You’re going to go out of business. | 再这样下去店会黄的 |
[09:53] | Ha ha! You’re cute. | 哈哈 你真搞笑 |
[09:55] | “But there is one donut that’s not named after Dewey. | 不过还有一种甜甜圈不是以杜威命名的 |
[09:59] | He let me name a donut after you. | 是他让我用你的名字命名的 |
[10:01] | It’s a pink donut with pink sprinkles. | 是一种粉色的甜甜圈 上面还有粉色的糖霜 |
[10:03] | I call it the Pink Lars. | 我管它叫“粉红拉尔斯” |
[10:06] | Even though you’re in space, there’s still a part of you here | 虽然你现在在太空 但这里还有你的一部分 |
[10:10] | in sweet, delicious donut form. | 作为香甜美味的甜甜圈存在着 |
[10:12] | You got to try one when you get back. | 等你回来一定要尝一尝 |
[10:14] | Anyway, hope this letter finds you in good spirits. | 就说这么多 希望读完这封信能让你开心起来 |
[10:18] | Love, Steven.” | 爱你的 史蒂文 |
[10:21] | I appreciate the letter, but why did you write this | 你给我写信我是很感动 但是既然你把所有事 |
[10:24] | if you were just going to tell me everything in person anyway? | 都亲口跟我讲了一遍 还写信干什么 |
[10:27] | Sometimes it’s nice to be read to. | 有时候听听别人给你读东西也挺好的嘛 |
[10:29] | You realize I don’t know who half of these people are, right? | 你知道这封信里的一大半人我都不认识 对吧 |
[10:32] | Like, who the heck is Peridot? | 比如 那个橄榄石是谁 |
[10:34] | Someone who misses you every day, I think. | 我觉得她每天都在想你 应该吧 |
[10:39] | You know what? You haven’t met before. | 这样吧 你们之前是没见过 |
[10:41] | I’ll have to introduce you when you get back to Earth. | 不过等你回地球了我会给你们互相介绍的 |
[10:43] | Huh. Thanks for the letter, Steven. | 嗯 谢谢你的来信 史蒂文 |