时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We are the Crystal Gems | 我们是宝石战士 |
[00:04] | we’ll always save the day | 终日拯救世界 |
[00:07] | and if you think we can’t | 如果你感到怀疑 |
[00:09] | we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到出路 |
[00:12] | that’s why the people of this world believe in… | 所以全世界人们都信任 |
[00:17] | Garnet, Amethyst…and Pearl…and Steven! | 石榴 紫晶 和珍珠 还有史蒂文 |
[00:34] | Night, Peridot. | 晚安啦 橄榄石 |
[00:40] | Nothing left to do but dream. | 现在可以安心做个好梦了 |
[00:46] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[00:49] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[00:52] | Ste–! | 史蒂 文 |
[00:54] | Ronaldo, – it’s the middle of the night. | 罗纳尔多 大半夜的你叫我干什么 |
[00:57] | You have to come to the lighthouse. | 你必须得跟我去趟灯塔 |
[00:59] | I’ve found something weird. | 我发现了个奇怪的东西 |
[01:02] | You’ve found something weird every day | 自从我爸给你买了那个望远镜 |
[01:04] | since my dad got you that telescope. | 你整天发现奇怪的东西 |
[01:06] | I know. I’m amazing. | 我知道 我的确是个天才 |
[01:07] | You won’t believe my latest discovery. | 我的最新发现保准让你惊掉大牙 |
[01:10] | There’s something on the moon. | 月球上有东西 |
[01:13] | Can’t you call Nanefua? | 这你找法奶奶不就行了 |
[01:15] | Not a fourth time. | 不能连着四次都找人家 |
[01:23] | This is the moon base. It’s always been there. | 这是月球基地 那玩意一直都在那儿 |
[01:26] | You have a moon base?! | 你竟然有个月球基地 |
[01:27] | I have so many questions. | 我有一肚子问题要问 |
[01:31] | One — Why didn’t you tell me about your moon base? | 一 你咋没说过你有个月球基地 |
[01:33] | Two — – Take me to your moon base. | 二 你得带我去看看 |
[01:35] | Three — Why does it look like a barn? | 三 为什么你月球基地长得跟仓库一样 |
[01:37] | It doesn’t look like a — | 它根本就不像 |
[01:39] | Wait, what? | 等等 你说什么 |
[01:45] | Lapis? | 难道是青金石 |
[01:51] | Thanks, Lion. | 谢谢你 狮子 |
[01:53] | That super warp takes a lot out of you. | 超级传送消耗了你不少体力吧 |
[01:57] | You and me both, buddy. | 我懂的 兄弟 |
[01:59] | You stay here and rest up, okay? | 你就呆在这儿睡会儿 好吗 |
[02:17] | Why would Lapis bring the Barn to the moon? | 青金石为什么要把仓库带到月球上 |
[02:19] | Thought she wanted to get as far away from Earth as possible. | 我还以为她想离地球越远越好 |
[02:30] | Lapis? | 青金石 |
[02:32] | Lapis Lazuli? | 青金石 |
[02:35] | This is weird. | 好奇怪呀 |
[02:37] | All the meep morps are still here, but no Lapis. | 所有艺术品都在这儿呢 但是没有青金石 |
[02:46] | Now, what is going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[03:00] | Lapis? | 青金石 |
[03:05] | Lapis! | 青金石 |
[03:07] | Steven. | 史蒂文 |
[03:11] | I can’t believe it. | 我没做梦吧 |
[03:12] | It’s so good to see you again. | 还能再见到你真好 |
[03:14] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[03:16] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[03:17] | I thought you’d be halfway across the galaxy by now. | 我还以为你都横跨半个银河了 |
[03:20] | Aren’t you worried about the Diamonds coming to attack? | 你不害怕钻石来袭击你吗 |
[03:22] | I got…distracted. | 我 我有点心事 |
[03:26] | By this orb thing? What is it? | 是因为这个球么 这是什么东西 |
[03:29] | Promise you won’t judge me. | 那你得保证不会笑话我 |
[03:31] | I sleep with a teddy bear. No judgments. | 我可是睡觉都要抱着泰迪熊的人 我肯定不笑话你 |
[03:43] | Beach City? | 是海滩市 |
[03:45] | Please explain this to me. | 告诉我这是怎么一回事 |
[03:47] | This orb is an observation device. | 这个球是个监视器 |
[03:49] | The Diamonds use them to watch activity | 这是钻石用来远程 |
[03:51] | on their colonies from afar. | 监视她们的殖民地的 |
[03:56] | – Can I try? – Sure. | -可不可以让我试试 -当然啦 |
[04:00] | But, Lapis, what are you using it for? | 可是 青金石 你用它来干什么 |
[04:28] | You’re spying on us? | 你在监视我们 |
[04:30] | I wouldn’t call it spying | 也不能算是监视吧 |
[04:32] | because that would make me feel bad. | 你这样说我很内疚啊 |
[04:35] | Oh, Lapis. | 青金石 |
[04:36] | I couldn’t stand not knowing what was going on. | 我不能忍受没有你们的消息 |
[04:39] | I’m still terrified of the Diamonds coming to Earth, | 我还是害怕钻石找到地球来 |
[04:42] | but I got just outside the Milky Way and I felt so lonely. | 但是我刚出银河就感觉好孤单 |
[04:47] | So why didn’t you just come back? | 那你为什么不回来呢 |
[04:49] | I want to, but I just can’t, not after the way I left. | 我也想呀 但是我没脸回去 我当时走得那么绝情 |
[04:54] | What would Peridot say? | 橄榄石肯定会说我 |
[04:56] | What if the Diamonds show up? What if something bad happens? | 要是钻石来了怎么办 要是我回去就有坏事发生怎么办 |
[04:59] | What if something good happens? | 你怎么不想想也许你一回去就有好事发生呢 |
[05:07] | Lapis? You okay? | 青金石 你没事吧 |
[05:12] | It all became so lovely | 万物曾如此多娇 |
[05:16] | Those bluest skies above me | 蔚蓝穹庐笼罩我身 |
[05:19] | Those funny feelings | 奇怪的感觉漫上心头 |
[05:22] | I had never felt before I met you | 只因我与你相遇 |
[05:28] | I thought I’d stay a while | 曾以为我会稍许驻足 |
[05:30] | I tried to learn to smile | 曾试着学会微笑 |
[05:35] | So many colors I had never even known | 如今我已见过千般色彩 只因与你相遇 |
[05:42] | Maybe I’ll find myself sitting on that distant shore | 也许 有一天我会坐在那遥远的海岸 |
[05:49] | Maybe I’m not alone | 也许 我并不孤独 |
[05:57] | Then I see the colors fading | 但接着 那千般色彩转瞬即逝 |
[06:01] | Gentleness of light escaping | 柔和的光芒也渐渐淡去 |
[06:04] | Shadows of my fear invading | 恐惧变为阴影向我袭来 |
[06:08] | Have I seen this all before | 这一切都似曾相识 |
[06:12] | I know that there’s something residing | 我知道是什么在悄然滋长 |
[06:16] | A terror deep inside me | 是那侵入我心脾的恐惧 |
[06:20] | I couldn’t understand how you could be so bold | 你们又是如何才能做到这般无畏 |
[06:28] | Maybe I’ll find myself smiling on that distant shore | 也许 有一天我会坐在那遥远的海岸边微笑 |
[06:35] | Maybe I’m not alone | 也许 我并不孤独 |
[06:49] | I might have overreacted about the Diamonds. | 一提到钻石 我可能是有点反应过度了 |
[06:53] | You really think they’re coming? | 你真觉得她们会来吗 |
[06:55] | I don’t even know anymore. | 其实我现在也不知道了 |
[06:57] | I’ve done so much because I was afraid. | 我做的这一切都是因为我害怕 |
[06:59] | I left Peridot behind. | 我丢下了橄榄石 |
[07:01] | I took the Barn and her morps. | 还带走了仓库和她的艺术品 |
[07:04] | Hey, at least she has Pumpkin. | 嘿 至少她还有南瓜 |
[07:07] | I was so sure the Diamonds would destroy my new home | 那时候我真觉得钻石会来毁了我的新家 |
[07:10] | that I did it myself. | 结果没想到自己先把它毁了 |
[07:13] | It’s like I’m back inside the mirror, | 感觉好像我又回到了镜子里 |
[07:14] | except I put myself here. | 只不过这次是我把自己关进去的 |
[07:18] | The moon’s not so bad. | 月球哪有你说的那么糟呀 |
[07:20] | Are you kidding? The moon sucks. | 你是认真的吗 在月球上超级痛苦 |
[07:22] | There’s nothing here. | 这上面什么都没有 |
[07:25] | Maybe I’m tired of running away. | 可能我已经逃累了 |
[07:27] | Maybe I’d rather be with everyone | 可能我现在宁愿冒险和大家待在一起 |
[07:29] | and be in danger than be safe and alone. | 也不想安然无恙但是孑然一身 |
[07:32] | They’d be glad to have you back. | 你回来大家肯定会超级开心 |
[07:34] | I don’t know. If I went back now, | 我也说不好 就算我现在回去了 |
[07:37] | there’s no way things could go back to how they were. | 事情也没法回到原来的样子了 |
[07:40] | Yeah, but that’s all right. | 是呀 但是这也没什么呀 |
[07:43] | Things would just be different. | 不一样也挺好的 |
[07:44] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:46] | Well, what if you weren’t way out in the country? | 这个嘛 回去以后 你要不别住在那么远的乡下了 |
[07:49] | You could drop the Barn on the beach. | 你可以把仓库带到海滩上 |
[07:51] | Then we’d all be neighbors. | 咱们就可以做邻居了 |
[07:52] | I’d come over to borrow a cup of a sugar | 我可以去你那儿借杯糖 |
[07:54] | and you’d be like, “What’s that?” | 然后你问“什么是糖” |
[08:03] | When you go back, we should all hang out more. | 你回来之后 大家得有空多见见面 |
[08:08] | When I go back. | 我回去之后 |
[08:15] | This is what you wanted. | 这可是你自己想要的 |
[08:17] | Lapis? | 青金石 |
[08:19] | You begged us for a colony of your own, | 你自己求我们给你一个殖民地 |
[08:21] | and now all you want to do is be rid of it. | 然后你现在又费尽心思想摆脱它 |
[08:24] | First there were too many Organics. | 你先是说那里有机物太多了 |
[08:26] | Then their cities were too difficult to dismantle, | 然后又说是他们的城市太难拆了 |
[08:29] | And now these Crystal Gems. | 现在又有了这些宝石战士 |
[08:31] | We’re tired of your excuses, Pink. | 我们听烦你的借口了 阿粉 |
[08:33] | The Diamonds! | 钻石 |
[08:35] | This Rose Quartz can’t hurt you. | 玫瑰石英根本就伤不到你 |
[08:38] | You can’t be swayed by a few unruly Gems. | 你不能任凭几个不守规矩的宝石人摆布 |
[08:41] | Enough. | 别解释了 |
[08:43] | You must understand, you are a Diamond. | 你得知道 你是个钻石 |
[08:47] | Everyone on this planet is looking to you. | 这个星球上所有人都要服从于你 |
[08:50] | You don’t even have to do anything. | 你就算什么都不做也没事 |
[08:52] | Just smile and wave. | 你只用笑一笑挥一挥手 |
[08:54] | Show everyone you’re unfazed by this little uprising. | 让所有人知道 一点小暴动根本奈何不了你 |
[08:58] | Your gems will fall into line, | 你的那些宝石们也就老实了 |
[09:01] | and these Crystal Gems will be no more. | 宝石战士也会不复存在 |
[09:05] | As long as you are there to rule, | 只有在你的统治下 |
[09:06] | this colony will be completed. | 那个殖民地才能够变得完善 |
[09:30] | Mom’s sword? | 妈妈的剑 |
[09:32] | Is that… Pearl? | 那是 珍珠 |
[09:38] | Steven, are you okay? | 史蒂文 你没事吧 |
[09:40] | Were you dreaming? | 你是做梦了吗 |
[09:41] | I…I saw the Diamonds. | 我 我看见钻石了 |
[09:44] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么呀 |
[09:46] | I dreamt about them. They were right in this room. | 我梦见她们了 她们就在这个屋子 |
[09:49] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[09:50] | Are they coming? | 她们要来了吗 |
[09:52] | I…I don’t know. | 我 我也不知道 |
[09:54] | What if they are? What if they’re close? | 那梦要是真的怎么办 要是她们马上就到了怎么办 |
[09:57] | Why else would you see them? | 要不你怎么会能看见她们 |
[09:58] | Steven. | 史蒂文 |
[10:05] | Lapis, hold on! | 青金石 等等我 |
[10:15] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪呢 |
[10:16] | As far from Earth as I can! | 离地球越远越好 |
[10:18] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[10:20] | You should be used to that by now. | 你现在该习惯这样的我了 |
[10:22] | You don’t have to run, Lapis. | 你不用逃跑的 青金石 |
[10:24] | Just — Just stay with us. | 你 你可以待在我们身边 |
[10:25] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我刚刚在想什么 |
[10:27] | I’m not like you and your friends, Steven. | 我跟你还有你的朋友们不一样 史蒂文 |
[10:30] | I can’t just let go of what happened to me. | 我忘不了曾经发生在我身上的事情 |
[10:33] | I can’t go through that again. | 我不能再经历一遍了 |
[10:35] | Would you rather be alone? | 那你就宁愿孤独吗 |
[10:40] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:42] | Wait! | 等一等 |
[11:09] | Lion, I need you to take me to Pearl. | 狮子 带我去找珍珠 |