时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We are the Crystal Gems | 我们是宝石战士 |
[00:04] | we’ll always save the day | 终日拯救世界 |
[00:07] | and if you think we can’t | 如果你感到怀疑 |
[00:09] | we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到出路 |
[00:12] | that’s why the people of this world believe in… | 所以全世界人们都信任 |
[00:17] | Garnet, Amethyst…and Pearl…and Steven! | 石榴 紫晶 和珍珠 还有史蒂文 |
[00:27] | Let me get this straight. | 让我先理一下 |
[00:28] | Rose Quartz, leader of the Crystal Gems, | 罗丝·石英 宝石战士的首领 |
[00:32] | Steven’s mom, | 史蒂文的妈妈 |
[00:34] | was actually Pink Diamond. | 其实是粉钻 |
[00:37] | She faked her own shattering | 她假装自己被粉碎了 |
[00:38] | and reformed to be Rose all the time. | 然后变形成罗丝 |
[00:41] | Pink Diamond’s final command to me was that no one could know, | 粉钻给我的最后一条命令是不许让任何人知道 |
[00:45] | but now that Steven does, | 不过既然史蒂文已经知道了 |
[00:47] | I can finally tell you all everything. | 我终于可以把实话都告诉你们了 |
[00:50] | I mean, a pink lion, a pink sword and now a pink Diamond? | 一只粉狮子 一把粉色的剑 现在又说她是粉钻 |
[00:55] | If you told me rose invented cotton candy, I’d believe it. | 如果现在告诉我棉花糖是罗丝发明的我都信 |
[00:58] | Right, Garnet? | 你说是吧 石榴 |
[01:00] | Garnet? | 石榴 |
[01:02] | Rose. | 罗丝 |
[01:05] | She she… | 她 她 |
[01:10] | – Sapphire. – She lied to us. | -蓝宝石 -她骗了我们 |
[01:12] | She lied about everything. | 她所说的一切都是谎言 |
[01:14] | She held our hands, looked us right in the eyes | 她拉着我们的手 看着我们的眼睛 |
[01:17] | and told us to never question who we are as Garnet. | 对我们说 永远不要怀疑作为石榴的自己 |
[01:20] | We never questioned ourselves or her. | 我们就从来没有怀疑过自己 也没有怀疑过她 |
[01:23] | We couldn’t have known. | 我们当时也不可能知道 |
[01:25] | No.You couldn’t have known. | 不 是你不可能知道 |
[01:26] | You never know what’s going on. | 你从来看不清事情的走向 |
[01:29] | – That’s what I’m for. – Sapphire. | -所以才需要我 -蓝宝石 |
[01:31] | But I never looked into her. | 可是我从来没有怀疑过她 |
[01:34] | I trusted her. | 我那么相信她 |
[01:35] | I let her make fools of us all. | 我让她像傻子一样耍了我们 |
[01:37] | Sapphire, wait! | 蓝宝石 等等 |
[01:39] | Guys! | 你们俩 |
[01:41] | Please. We could just stay calm and talk about this, right? | 别这样 咱们都冷静一点 好不好 |
[01:45] | – Let’s just talk. – Talk about what? | -好好谈谈 -谈什么 |
[01:49] | How our relationship is based on a lie? | 我们的关系是建立在谎言之上的 |
[01:51] | What else is there to say? | 还有什么好说的 |
[01:55] | Ruby, I’m so sorry. | 红宝石 真对不起 |
[01:57] | Come on, Pearl. | 珍珠 我们走 |
[01:58] | – Help me explain everything to Sapphire. – Right. | -帮我把事情跟蓝宝石解释清楚 -好 |
[02:04] | – Sit tight, Ruby. We’ll go and get Sapphire. – Okay. | -好好在这儿待着 红宝石 我们去把蓝宝石找回来 -好吧 |
[02:13] | Maybe she’s here. | 也许她在这儿 |
[02:17] | Sapphire! | 蓝宝石 |
[02:20] | Everything we were running from, | 我们当时东躲西藏 |
[02:22] | she was right there all along, | 可她其实什么都知道 |
[02:24] | using us for her little war, | 却还是利用我们为她战斗 |
[02:27] | smiling at us with those knowing eyes, | 她微笑着欺骗我们 |
[02:30] | making me believe in a better future that I couldn’t see | 让我相信未来有我不可预见的美好 |
[02:34] | because it wasn’t real, | 因为那根本不是真的 |
[02:35] | and now, here we are, our friends shattered and corrupted. | 现在呢 我们的朋友不是被粉碎就是被腐蚀 |
[02:40] | Of course she was Diamond. | 我早该知道她是颗钻石 |
[02:42] | What a long road she took to torture us like this. | 她费了这么多心思 就是为了折磨我们 |
[02:46] | It wasn’t like that. | 不是这样的 |
[02:47] | You know she didn’t want anyone to get hurt. | 她没想让任何人受伤 你知道的 |
[02:50] | I don’t know that. | 我怎么会知道 |
[02:51] | I clearly don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[02:54] | You deserve to know everything. | 你有权知道一切真相 |
[02:56] | I was given to Pink Diamond just a few thousand years | 我被送给粉钻几千年后 |
[02:59] | before she was given the Earth. | 地球成为了她的殖民地 |
[03:02] | I was supposed to make her happy. | 我的职责本来是让她开心 |
[03:04] | I just never could. | 可我一直没有做到 |
[03:17] | Could you imagine that running a colony would be this dull? | 你有没有想到统治殖民地会这么无聊 |
[03:21] | I could imagine it if you would like me to, my Diamond. | 如果您想让我这么想的话 我的钻石 |
[03:28] | Show me the status of the prime kindergarten. | 给我看一下一号宝宝基地的状况 |
[03:31] | Yes, my Diamond. | 是 我的钻石 |
[03:36] | The first Quartz soldiers are due to emerge soon. | 第一批石英战士马上就要孵化了 |
[03:41] | Finally, something exciting! | 终于有点有意思的事情了 |
[03:44] | Hurry! We’ve got to see this. | 快 咱们得赶紧看看 |
[03:47] | Quickly! Turn it on. | 快点 快打开 |
[03:49] | Yes, my Diamond. | 是 我的钻石 |
[03:51] | Look at this, Pearl. | 快看啊 珍珠 |
[03:53] | We’re creating life from nothing. | 我们在一无所有的地方创造出了生命 |
[04:00] | Welcome to Earth. | 欢迎来到地球 |
[04:06] | I wish I could just be there. | 如果我在那儿就好了 |
[04:10] | I’ll have us warped into the kindergarten at once, | 我可以立刻把咱们传送至地球 |
[04:12] | -my Diamond. -What? No. No. | -我的钻石 -什么 不不不 |
[04:14] | If I went down to the kindergarten, | 如果我亲自去了宝宝基地 |
[04:16] | I would never hear the end of it from Yellow and Blue. | 阿黄和阿蓝肯定不会放过我的 |
[04:18] | Oh, but could you imagine me down there, | 不过你能想象吗 我在那里 |
[04:21] | laughing and playing with the Amethysts? | 和紫晶们一起玩耍 一起笑 |
[04:24] | Of course I can, my Diamond. | 当然可以 我的钻石 |
[04:27] | You look so happy. | 您看上去很开心 |
[04:29] | I won’t be so happy when Blue and Yellow find out. | 如果阿黄和阿蓝发现了 那就不好了 |
[04:32] | -They won’t find out. -How’s that? | -她们不会发现的 -为什么 |
[04:35] | Because you look just like a Quartz. | 因为您看起来和石英很像 |
[04:40] | You changed your shape for a day. | 您可以变换一天形态 |
[04:42] | That’s brilliant, Pearl. | 你真是太聪明了 珍珠 |
[04:43] | I’m glad I was able to help, my Di… | 很高兴我能帮上忙 我的钻 |
[04:47] | Down here. | 这儿呢 |
[04:52] | Pearl, look. This is incredible! | 珍珠 快看 太神奇了 |
[04:59] | – We got to get down there and check it out. – Wha?! | -我们一定要下去看看 -啥 |
[05:09] | – Pearl, this is so… – Out of my way! | -珍珠 这简直太 -让开 |
[05:12] | Oh, no. I’m so sorry. | 哦 不 真抱歉 |
[05:15] | These Amethyst guards can be so rude. | 这些紫晶战士太没礼貌了 |
[05:17] | But, Pearl, don’t you see what’s happening? | 可是 你看到了吗 珍珠 |
[05:21] | We’re actually here, and I am fitting right in. | 我们真的在地球上 而且我融入得很好 |
[05:26] | None of that dumb salute. | 没人给我行礼 |
[05:27] | Thank you so much for talking me into this. | 真是太谢谢你劝我过来了 |
[05:29] | I couldn’t have done this on my own. | 我自己肯定做不到的 |
[05:32] | Uh…you’re welcome, my Diamond. | 不客气 我的钻石 |
[05:35] | Shh. Pearl, you’re going to get us in trouble. | 小点声 珍珠 不然一会该被发现了 |
[05:38] | Sorry, my Quartz. | 抱歉 我的石英 |
[05:43] | Hey, fellow Amethyst guards. What are we all up to? | 嗨 各位紫晶战士们 大家都在干嘛呢 |
[05:48] | There’s two more from our unit that haven’t emerged yet, | 这片区域还有两颗紫晶没有孵化 |
[05:50] | so we’re going to wait for them. | 所以我们在等她们 |
[05:53] | Here comes one of them. | 又出来了一个 |
[05:55] | Oh, wow. Look at you. Welcome to Earth. | 哇 你太棒了 欢迎来到地球 |
[06:00] | That is the first and nicest thing anyone | 这是别人对我说的第一句话 |
[06:03] | has ever said to me. | 也是最好听的一句 |
[06:04] | What’s going on here? | 这里怎么回事 |
[06:06] | Our orders were to move out as soon as you emerged! | 我们的命令是一旦孵化完成就立刻离开 |
[06:09] | But 8XM hasn’t emerged yet. | 但是8XM还没有孵化 |
[06:11] | She can catch up with us later. | 让她一会儿自己找咱们去吧 |
[06:13] | Go! Go! Go! | 走 走 走 |
[06:16] | My Diamond, please. | 我的钻石 别这样 |
[06:18] | Let’s not draw any more attention ourselves | 咱们已经够引人注目的了 |
[06:21] | than we already have. | 不要再轻举妄动了 |
[06:22] | Oh. You’re right, but things were getting really fun. | 嗯 好吧 可是刚刚真的好开心啊 |
[06:26] | What if we took some time to explore | 要不咱们花点时间 |
[06:28] | some of Earth’s other features? | 看看地球上的其他地方 |
[06:31] | Pearl, you’re so smart. | 珍珠 你好聪明啊 |
[06:33] | So it was all just so she could get out and have some fun? | 所以她只是想离开母星 好好玩乐一下 |
[06:37] | Well, that’s how it started. | 一开始是这样 |
[06:42] | So this is Earth. | 原来这就是地球 |
[06:50] | And this is just a small portion of the resource that’s available for making gems on this planet. | 这些还只是能用来孵化宝石的资源中的一小部分 |
[06:55] | I have to see it all. | 我都要看看 |
[07:29] | Is everything all right, my Diamond? | 怎么了 我的钻石 |
[07:32] | You seem troubled. | 您好像不太开心 |
[07:33] | All this life that’s been growing wild here on Earth, | 地球上疯狂生长的这些生命 |
[07:36] | none of it will survive my invasion. | 在我的侵略下都会不复存在 |
[07:40] | We’re not creating life from nothing. | 我们并不是在一无所有的地方创造生命 |
[07:43] | We’re taking life and leaving nothing behind. | 而是在屠杀其他生命 使这里一无所有 |
[07:47] | Forgive me, my Diamond. | 原谅我 我的钻石 |
[07:49] | I shouldn’t have brought you to such a place. | 我不该带您来这种地方 |
[07:51] | No. I needed to see this. | 不 幸亏我看到了 |
[07:55] | So she did want to protect Earth. | 所以她确实想保护地球 |
[07:57] | She didn’t realize what the colony was doing to the planet. | 她之前并不知道殖民会对地球造成什么样的影响 |
[08:01] | So what? She suddenly started to care about Earth? | 那又怎么样 她突然就开始关心地球了吗 |
[08:04] | Why did she have to rope us into all this? | 而且为什么要把我们都扯进来 |
[08:06] | Why couldn’t she just stop the colonization herself? | 她自己停止侵略不就可以了吗 |
[08:09] | She tried. | 她尝试过了 |
[08:10] | When she told the other Diamonds | 她跟其他钻石说 |
[08:12] | she didn’t want to go through with the colony, | 她不想在地球殖民了 |
[08:14] | they told her to finish what she started. | 但她们都不同意 |
[08:16] | When she told the other Diamonds | 她还和其他钻石说 |
[08:18] | she wanted to preserve life on Earth, | 她想保护地球上的生命 |
[08:20] | they created the Zoo and threw a handful of humans in. | 但她们只是建立了动物园 把人类都关了进来 |
[08:23] | She did everything she could as Pink Diamond, | 作为粉钻 能做的一切她都做了 |
[08:26] | but her status meant nothing to Blue and Yellow, | 但黄钻和蓝钻根本听不进去她的话 |
[08:30] | so she decided to make a stand as someone they couldn’t ignore. | 所以她决定改头换面 表明自己的立场 |
[08:36] | She was going to scare every Gem off the planet, | 她本来想恐吓地球上的宝石回母星 |
[08:39] | but everything changed when she saw your fusion. | 但她看到你们的融合体之后 一切都变了 |
[08:48] | I still can’t believe it. | 我还是不敢相信 |
[08:49] | Only on Earth, don’t you think? | 只有在地球上才能发生这种事 你觉得呢 |
[08:51] | Only on Earth, where anything can happen. | 在地球上 一切皆有可能 |
[08:54] | A fusion of two completely different Gems. | 两个完全不同的宝石融合了 |
[08:58] | Can all Gems do that? | 是不是所有的宝石都可以这样 |
[09:00] | How have I never heard of this? | 我怎么从来没听说过 |
[09:02] | I’ve only ever heard that it’s unheard of. | 我只听说过这种事是不可能的 |
[09:04] | Can you imagine what that must feel… | 你能不能想象那是什么样的一种感觉 |
[09:09] | Fusion activate! | 开始 融合 |
[09:15] | Oh. I thought if a Ruby and a Sapphire, | 我还以为 如果一颗红宝石和一颗蓝宝石可以 |
[09:19] | but you’re a Diamond. Forgive me. | 不过您是钻石 原谅我的鲁莽 |
[09:21] | What am I doing? | 我到底在做什么 |
[09:22] | I need to be replaced immediately. | 我需要马上被换掉 |
[09:25] | No. | 不 |
[09:27] | But I’ve been imagining things. | 但是我一直在幻想 |
[09:29] | Even when you haven’t asked me to, | 虽然这与您的命令无关 |
[09:31] | I imagined that I ran away and met you here on Earth, | 我幻想着自己逃离母星 在地球上遇见你 |
[09:34] | a Rose Quartz, and I’m not yours, | 一颗石英 而我不是你的珍珠 |
[09:38] | but I make you so happy anyway. | 但我仍然可以让你开心 |
[09:41] | Isn’t that ridiculous? Tell me to stop. | 是不是很可笑 快让我停下 |
[09:44] | Please don’t ever stop. | 千万千万不要停下 |
[09:53] | This is very not allowed. | 这是绝不被允许的 |
[09:55] | That fusion. | 那个融合体 |
[09:57] | We never should have left her there with Blue. | 我们不该把她独自扔在那里 |
[09:59] | Who knows what sort of horrible punishment… | 谁知道蓝钻会怎么折磨她 |
[10:07] | We didn’t mean to fuse. | 我们不是故意融合的 |
[10:08] | Well, we did this time. We’ll unfuse. | 好吧 这次是故意的 我们马上解除融合 |
[10:11] | We’ll…we’ll…we’ll… | 我们 我们 我们 |
[10:13] | No. No. Please. | 不用 不用 |
[10:16] | I’m glad to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你们 |
[10:20] | Before Garnet, | 在遇见石榴之前 |
[10:21] | Rose was only fighting for Earth, | 罗丝只是想保护地球 |
[10:23] | but Garnet changed everything. | 但石榴改变了一切 |
[10:25] | Rose wanted to fight for her. | 罗丝想要保护她 |
[10:27] | She wanted to fight for Gems, | 她想要保护宝石们 |
[10:30] | and maybe, she was foolish and maybe even selfish, | 也许她这么做很傻 甚至很自私 |
[10:34] | but she was… | 但她 |
[10:35] | -Following us. -What? | -在跟随我们 -什么 |
[10:38] | This whole time, we thought we were following her, | 我们一直以为自己在跟随她 |
[10:40] | but she was following us. | 但其实是她在跟随我们 |
[10:43] | How could she not, after you swept her off her feet? | 她当然会这么做了 因为你那么让她惊艳 |
[10:47] | Wha– what? Me? | 什 什么 我 |
[10:49] | Are you kidding? | 当然了 |
[10:50] | You took her on this whirlwind tour of Earth, | 你带她来地球经历了一次难忘的探险 |
[10:52] | and then she wanted to live here with you forever. | 然后她想在这里永远和你生活在一起 |
[10:56] | That’s just how I felt when I came here with Ruby! | 我当初和红宝石一起来到这里也是这种感觉 红宝石 |
[11:00] | Oh, no. We have to get back right away. | 不好 咱们得赶紧回去 |
[11:05] | Ruby, I’m so sorry! Where… | 红宝石 真对不起 你 |
[11:11] | Oh, no. | 不要啊 |