时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Ruby, I’m so sorry! | 红宝石 我真的很抱歉 |
[00:06] | Where… | 你在哪 |
[00:08] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[00:13] | Sapphire, you were right. I need some time to think. | 蓝宝石 你说得对 我需要一些时间思考 |
[00:17] | So I am running away. Ruby. | 所以我离开了 红宝石 |
[00:20] | This can’t be happening! | 怎么会这样 |
[00:22] | Oh, Ruby! I’m so sorry! | 哦 红宝石 我真的很抱歉 |
[00:25] | You left before I could take back | 我还没能收回我对你说的那些刻薄的话 |
[00:26] | all the horrible things I said to you! | 你就已经离开了 |
[00:30] | Well, Amethyst was with her. Right? | 紫晶刚刚跟她在一起 对吧 |
[00:33] | Maybe she knows where she went. | 也许她知道红宝石去了哪里 |
[00:37] | Amethyst, have you seen Ruby? | 紫晶 你看见红宝石了吗 |
[00:39] | Yeah. I’ve seen her. | 看见了啊 |
[00:42] | She asked me for pen and paper awhile ago. | 她刚刚还问我要笔和纸呢 |
[00:45] | – Why? – Because she ran away! | -怎么了 -她离家出走了 |
[00:50] | Did you see where she went? | 你看见她去哪儿了吗 |
[00:52] | I don’t know. Maybe she’ll come back! | 我不知道 也许她会回来 |
[00:54] | It’s not my job to babysit her. | 我的工作又不是照顾她 |
[00:57] | Hey, Steven! Get over here. I need a player two. | 嘿 史蒂文 过来 我还需要一个二号玩家 |
[01:00] | Hold on a second, Amethyst. | 等一下 紫晶 |
[01:02] | Do you see her coming back in your future vision, Sapphire? | 蓝宝石 你的预知力能看到她回来吗 |
[01:06] | Oh, maybe! But she’s so wonderful and spontaneous. | 也许吧 但她真的很完美 又随性 |
[01:13] | I have no idea what she… | 我不知道她为什么 |
[01:17] | Why would she be a cowboy? | 她怎么变成牛仔了呢 |
[01:21] | There, there. It’s going to be okay. | 好了 好了 一切都会好起来的 |
[01:24] | She’s going to come back. She’s got to come back. | 她会回来的 她一定会回来的 |
[01:28] | If she doesn’t, then there would be no more Garnet, | 要是她不回来 就没有石榴了呀 |
[01:32] | and what on Earth would we do without Garnet? | 如果没有石榴 我们该怎么办啊 |
[01:36] | Oh, Pearl. How will I ever get her back? | 哦 珍珠 我该怎样才能让她回来啊 |
[01:41] | I don’t know! You two are incredible together! | 我不知道啊 你们俩在一起真的很配 |
[01:44] | It can’t be over! It can’t! | 不能就这样结束了 不能这样 |
[01:48] | Oh, why don’t you two take all of this into the temple? | 你们俩要不去神庙里面哭吧 |
[01:54] | Steven and I are going to play some video games. | 史蒂文和我正准备打游戏呢 |
[01:56] | No. No. It’s okay. Don’t worry, Sapphire. | 没关系的 别担心 蓝宝石 |
[01:59] | I’m going to go out and find Ruby! | 我这就出去找红宝石 |
[02:00] | -What? – I’ll be right back with her in no time. | -什么 -我马上就会把她带回来的 |
[02:09] | Yo, Steven! Wait up! I’m coming too. | 哟 史蒂文 等一下 我也一起去 |
[02:16] | I don’t think Ruby used the warp pad. | 红宝石应该没有用过传送台 |
[02:17] | She said she was running away, not warping away, | 她说她离开了 没有说传送走了 |
[02:20] | and she’s usually pretty literal. | 她平时说话很直接的 |
[02:22] | We just need to figure out which direction she went. | 我们只要弄清楚她往哪个方向去了 |
[02:24] | So how do we do that? | 那我们该怎么做啊 |
[02:28] | Let’s try putting – ourselves in Ruby’s shoes. | 我们先假装自己是红宝石 |
[02:33] | Now what? | 然后呢 |
[02:35] | Amethyst, be serious. | 紫晶 严肃点 |
[02:37] | She could only have gone in one of two directions, | 一共就这两个方向 她肯定选了其中一个 |
[02:40] | either into town or into the ocean. | 要么是往镇上走 要么就是去海里了 |
[02:45] | Ruby! Ruby! | 红宝石 红宝石 |
[02:49] | Ruby! | 红宝石 |
[02:52] | Okay, so she wasn’t underwater. | 好吧 所以她不在海里 |
[02:56] | – Ruby! – Ruby? | -红宝石 -红宝石 |
[03:00] | Ruby? | 红宝石 |
[03:01] | I really don’t think she’s hiding under a seashell. | 我不觉得她会藏在贝壳下面 |
[03:03] | Maybe Ruby shape-shifted really small! | 也许红宝石变身缩小了 |
[03:07] | You never know. | 你又不知道 |
[03:10] | What a spacious house! | 多宽敞的房子啊 |
[03:12] | I’ll keep it. | 我要留下它 |
[03:14] | Amethyst, you know I love these great goofs, | 紫晶 你知道我喜欢和你这样闹 |
[03:16] | but I’m worried about Ruby. | 但我很担心红宝石 |
[03:18] | Can we stop messing around and turn back to normal? | 能不能不要添乱 快变回来吧 |
[03:21] | You’re the boss. | 听你的 |
[03:25] | We need to think. | 我们需要想想 |
[03:26] | Where would Ruby go if she ran away? | 如果红宝石逃跑了 她会去哪里 |
[03:28] | Is there anyone in town that she knows? | 镇上有没有她认识的人 |
[03:32] | Doesn’t look like she’s here. | 看起来她不在这里 |
[03:33] | Dead end, huh? | 没头绪了啊 |
[03:35] | We’ve just got to keep looking. | 我们必须得继续找 |
[04:14] | She’s not in here either. | 她也不在这里 |
[04:17] | This is where I would go if I was feeling down. | 如果我心情不好 肯定会来这里 |
[04:19] | Pizza always cheers me up. | 披萨总能让我振作起来 |
[04:21] | So why don’t we get some? | 那咱们买一些吧 |
[04:23] | But we haven’t found Ruby yet. | 但我们还没有找到红宝石 |
[04:25] | Steven, it’s cool you want to help Ruby, but what about you? | 史蒂文 想帮红宝石是好事 但你自己呢 |
[04:30] | Come on! Let’s forget about Ruby for a moment and get some pizza! | 拜托 我们就暂时忘掉红宝石 吃点比萨吧 |
[04:35] | I’m not hungry! | 我不饿 |
[04:38] | Maybe I’m a little hungry! | 也许我有点饿了 |
[04:41] | Here’s your pizza with literally all the toppings. | 这是你的披萨 所有配料全加 |
[04:44] | Ye-e-e-es! | 太太太太好了 |
[04:48] | Oh, and here. You’re going to need these. | 哦还有 你们肯定需要这个 |
[04:51] | -Thanks! -Yeah! Thanks, man! | -谢谢 -嗯 谢谢 |
[04:53] | You’re welcome! | 不客气 |
[05:00] | So… Pink diamond, huh? | 所以 粉钻啊 |
[05:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:07] | Rose quartz | 是罗丝·石英 |
[05:11] | So all this time, you thought Rose was this rebel leader, | 所以一直以来 你以为罗丝是叛军领袖 |
[05:16] | but she was just rebelling against herself? | 但她其实是在对抗自己 |
[05:20] | Apparently. | 显然是这样 |
[05:21] | And the diamond that Rose supposedly shattered, | 还有那颗我们以为被罗丝击碎的钻石 |
[05:24] | I mean, you’ve got it! | 现在在你身上 |
[05:26] | It’s right there under your shirt. | 就在你衣服下面 |
[05:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:31] | So how are you feeling? | 现在你有什么感受 |
[05:35] | I feel confused. | 我感到很困惑 |
[05:37] | I thought I had really finally got it | 我还以为我终于明白了 |
[05:40] | that Mom didn’t have everything figured out | 就算所有人都敬仰她崇拜她 |
[05:43] | even though everyone put her way up on this pedestal, | 她也不是无所不能的 |
[05:45] | but now I guess she’s royalty too. | 结果现在又发现她居然是钻石 |
[05:50] | I’m relieved that she didn’t shatter anyone, | 得知她没粉碎任何人 我松了一口气 |
[05:53] | but she lied to everyone! | 但她还是对所有人说了谎 |
[05:55] | I mean, I’m not surprised. | 我的意思是 我并不感到惊讶 |
[05:57] | I knew she was a liar. | 我知道她会说谎 |
[05:59] | But this is just so much. | 但是一下得知这么多真相 感觉还是太难以消化了 |
[06:04] | But, like, aren’t you mad? | 但是 怎么说呢 你生气吗 |
[06:07] | Kind of. I don’t know. | 有点吧 我不知道 |
[06:10] | I can see how she was good and bad, and bad and good. | 我知道她有好又有坏 善恶共存 |
[06:13] | But I guess what really matters right now | 但现在真正重要的是 |
[06:16] | is how hard Garnet took it. | 石榴难以接受这个现实 |
[06:17] | But what about you?! She’s your mom! | 那你自己呢 她可是你妈妈 |
[06:21] | You were always under all of this pressure to be like her, | 所有人都期待你成为她的样子 |
[06:23] | but was she even like her? | 但是真正的她到底是什么样的 |
[06:25] | Was anyone ever like her? | 她都不是我们以为的她 |
[06:27] | She was supposed to be so great. | 她本来应该是一个伟大的人 |
[06:29] | She was supposed to know everything. | 应该明白一切道理 |
[06:31] | She was supposed to make everything better. | 应该让一切变得好起来 |
[06:34] | It’s not fair! | 这不公平 |
[06:35] | We shouldn’t have to deal with any of this! | 不应该轮到我们来应付这些破事 |
[06:37] | We shouldn’t have to fix any of this! | 不应该是我们来弥补这一切 |
[06:39] | We weren’t around for her stupid war! | 我们不该被卷进她这场愚蠢的斗争中 |
[06:41] | This is everyone else’s problem. | 这是其他人要考虑的问题 |
[06:45] | This has nothing to do with me. | 和我没有一点关系 |
[06:51] | And you! Th– This has nothing to with you! | 还有你 跟你也没有一点关系 |
[06:54] | Amethyst, hold on a second. | 紫晶 等等 |
[06:56] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:57] | No! I mean, yes! | 有 我的意思是 没事 |
[07:00] | Of course I’m okay! | 我当然没事 |
[07:02] | I’m trying to find out how you feel about all of this! | 我在试着体会你的感受 |
[07:05] | She’s your mom. Okay? It doesn’t really affect me. | 她是你妈妈 好嘛 我是无所谓啦 |
[07:12] | Dude, Kiki, I just got the biggest tip from Mr. Universe, | 嘿 奇奇 刚刚宇宙先生给了我巨额小费 |
[07:16] | and I’m totally going to buy those boots now! | 我现在就可以去买那双靴子了 |
[07:19] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[07:20] | Yeah! He was like all the way out on Brooding Hill, | 是啊 他在沉思山那边呢 这么老远 |
[07:23] | which is totally out of our delivery radius, | 根本就不在我们的配送范围内 |
[07:26] | comforting some little friend. | 还在安慰一位小朋友 |
[07:28] | She must have been crying because she was, like, really red. | 她一定是哭过了 因为她整个人都红红的 |
[07:31] | Ruby! | 红宝石 |
[07:32] | Let me handle this, Steven. | 史蒂文 我去吧 |
[07:34] | No more adults should be putting anything else on you! | 不能再有成年人给你施加压力了 |
[07:37] | Just let someone else take care of it for once! | 就让别人帮你一次吧 |
[07:39] | Amethyst, wait! | 紫晶 等一下 |
[07:41] | There’s someone else who needs help even more, | 还有更需要帮助的人 |
[07:43] | and it’s you! | 就是你 |
[07:45] | Amethyst, we need to talk! | 紫晶 我们需要谈谈 |
[07:47] | Can’t now, bud! I’m going to find Ruby! | 现在不行 我要去红宝石找回来 |
[07:53] | Let me help you with your feelings! | 我可以帮你疏导情绪的 |
[07:56] | Get off of my back, dude! | 滚开 伙计 |
[07:58] | Come on! You can talk to me! | 别这样 你可以和我聊聊的 |
[08:08] | If you’ll open up, you’ll feel so much better! | 如果你敞开心扉 会感觉好很多的 |
[08:14] | Come on! You’re hiding something! | 快说吧 你肯定有什么事情憋着 |
[08:16] | Get out of my head, Steven! | 从我脑子里出去 史蒂文 |
[08:18] | Am I getting too personal? | 是我做得太过了吗 |
[08:20] | Dude, you’re literally inside my head! | 是你现在真的站在我脑子里 |
[08:22] | Amethyst, look out! | 紫晶 小心 |
[08:26] | We’re crashing! | 我们要坠机了 |
[08:29] | But how does that make you feel? | 现在你有什么感受 |
[08:40] | Amethyst? | 紫晶 |
[08:43] | You want to know how I feel, Steven? | 史蒂文 你想知道我的感受吗 |
[08:46] | I thought I was – pretty clear about that. | 我刚刚不是问了吗 |
[08:47] | I thought I was pretty clear, too! | 我刚刚也说得很清楚了啊 |
[08:49] | I feel like I don’t want to say, “What about me?”Okay? | 我现在不是很想说 好吧 |
[08:53] | And I don’t want to be bent out of shape. | 我也不想这么生气 |
[08:55] | I don’t want to be stuck in the past. | 我不想总纠结过去的事情 |
[08:57] | And I’m not responsible for what Rose did! | 我也不需要为罗丝的行为负责 |
[09:00] | None of us are! Not you. Not Pearl. And not Garnet! | 我们都不需要 你不需要 珍珠和石榴也不需要 |
[09:03] | But I am responsible for me. | 但我要对我自己负责 |
[09:06] | And right now, I am not going to dump | 而现在 我可不打算 |
[09:07] | another 1,000-year-old complex on you or anybody else. | 再把一千年份的烂摊子扔给你 或者其他人 |
[09:11] | I am ending it right here! | 我现在就要终结它 |
[09:14] | I am the ding dong sunshine future. | 我是闪耀着阳光的未来 |
[09:18] | Your friend forever! | 你永远的朋友 |
[09:21] | And I’m not going to fall apart on you. | 我不会在你面前崩溃的 |
[09:25] | Amethyst… | 紫晶 |
[09:27] | So, Steven, how do you feel? | 所以 史蒂文 你现在有什么感受 |
[09:31] | Pretty good. | 我感觉还不错 |
[09:33] | Good. | 那就好 |
[09:42] | Have you been trying to cheer me up this whole time? | 你一直都在试图让我振作起来吗 |
[09:45] | Yes! Jeez! | 对啊 天哪 |
[09:48] | Don’t you know you deserve it, you great person? | 你这么好 难道不认为自己值得吗 |
[10:02] | – Hey, Amethyst. – What? | -嘿 紫晶 -怎么了 |
[10:04] | I can’t believe I’m going to say this, | 没想到我会这么说 |
[10:06] | but I think you’re officially the most mature Crystal Gem. | 不过我觉得 你是宝石战士里最成熟的一个 |
[10:11] | Oh, no! Gross! | 哎呀 别这样 我不想这样 |
[10:14] | That’s what this is, isn’t it? | 还真是的啊 |
[10:16] | Yeah, pretty much. | 是啊 确实是 |
[10:18] | No! No-o-o! | 不 不不不不 |
[10:25] | You still want to find Ruby? | 你还想去找红宝石吗 |
[10:28] | -Yeah. – All right. Let’s go. | -当然了 -好了 快走吧 |
[10:43] | There they are! | 他们在那儿 |
[10:44] | Target spotted. | 发现目标 |
[10:46] | Let’s go in for a landing. | 准备着陆吧 |