时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We are the Crystal Gems | 我们是宝石战士 |
[00:04] | we’ll always save the day | 终日拯救世界 |
[00:07] | and if you think we can’t | 如果你感到怀疑 |
[00:09] | we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到出路 |
[00:12] | that’s why the people of this world believe in… | 所以全世界人们都信任 |
[00:17] | Garnet, Amethyst…and Pearl…and Steven! | 石榴 紫晶 和珍珠 还有史蒂文 |
[00:27] | – Ruby. – Oh boy. | -红宝石 -天啊 |
[00:29] | So she’s all the way out here. | 原来她一直在这儿 |
[00:31] | After everything sapphire said, she must be heartbroken. | 听完蓝宝石说的话 她一定伤透了心 |
[00:36] | H-hey guys! | 嘿 各位 |
[00:37] | Steven?! How’d you find me? | 史蒂文 你怎么找到我们的 |
[00:40] | We sensed you. | 凭直觉找到的 |
[00:42] | We heard you ordered pizza. | 我们听说你们订了比萨 |
[00:45] | Ruby was just telling me about your mom. | 红宝石刚刚在给我讲你母亲的事 |
[00:47] | Oh. Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[00:50] | Well, I fell in love with Rose Quartz | 我爱上了是罗丝·石英 |
[00:52] | and she fell in love with Mr. Universe. | 她爱上了宇宙先生 |
[00:54] | Sure she never told me she used to be pink diamond, but… | 她从来没说过自己就是粉钻 但是 |
[00:57] | I never told her I used to be Gregory Demayo. | 我也没和她说过自己以前叫格雷格里利·德玛约呢 |
[01:00] | So, how’re you holding up, Ruby? | 那你还好吗 红宝石 |
[01:04] | I’m okay. Want a slice? | 我没事 吃一块吗 |
[01:08] | Uh…Thank you… | 啊 谢谢 |
[01:10] | Wait, really? You seemed so sad before! | 等等 真的吗 你之前那么伤心 |
[01:14] | Yeah, but me and Greg talked it out. | 没错 但我和格雷格谈开了 |
[01:16] | I’m fine now. | 我现在没事了 |
[01:17] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[01:19] | Yeah. Sapphire was kinda right about everything. | 确定 蓝宝石说得确实有道理 |
[01:22] | We really did stay Garnet because Rose told us we were… | 我们愿意成为石榴是因为罗丝说 |
[01:26] | The…answer. | 我们就是答案 |
[01:28] | It’s my first time really thinking about it. | 这是我第一次仔细思考这件事 |
[01:31] | It’s my first time really thinking about…Me! | 这是我第一次仔细考虑我自己 |
[01:34] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[01:36] | Back when I emerged, | 在我出生以后 |
[01:37] | the first thing I did was get crammed together | 第一件事就是和一大堆其他红宝石 |
[01:39] | with a bunch of other Rubies, then… | 融合到一起 再之后 |
[01:42] | I was with Sapphire all the time. | 我就遇到蓝宝石了 |
[01:43] | I was always checking in with someone, | 我总是和其他人联系在一起 |
[01:46] | but now I can go wherever the wind takes me! | 但现在我可以自由地闯荡 |
[01:50] | I’m up here, eating pizza, reading comics! | 我能在这里吃比萨 看漫画 |
[01:53] | I dunno if Sapphire wants to read comics! | 我不知道蓝宝石想不想看漫画 |
[01:56] | I don’t have to know! | 我也不用考虑她 |
[02:00] | The rest of my life could be like this! | 我的余生都可以这样度过 |
[02:03] | I don’t have to be Garnet. I could be on my own! | 我不用非得做石榴 我也可以做自己 |
[02:06] | – Sure! – I guess… | -当然 -大概吧 |
[02:08] | Wha-a-a-a-at?! | 什么 |
[02:11] | B-b-b-but but you guys love each other! | 但是你们明明那么相爱 |
[02:12] | You’re my favorite couple! | 你们是我最喜欢的一对 |
[02:14] | Y-you’re like sugar and flour! | 你们就像白糖和面粉 |
[02:15] | I love eating them separately but I still want cake! | 两种分开吃也挺好 但我还是最想吃蛋糕 |
[02:18] | I’m sure Sapphire would want– | 我觉得蓝宝石也想 |
[02:20] | I’m not fussed about what Sapphire wants. | 我才不管蓝宝石想要什么 |
[02:21] | I’m seeing my own future now, | 我的未来由我掌控 |
[02:23] | and it’s nothin’ but Ruby! | 只有红宝石一个 |
[02:28] | Relax, kiddo. | 放松 孩子 |
[02:30] | This could be what she needs. | 也许这正是她需要的 |
[02:31] | But Dad! What if they never form Garnet again?! | 可是爸爸 要是她们再也不融合了怎么办 |
[02:34] | We gotta get ’em back together! | 我们得让她们重新在一起 |
[02:36] | Whoa! – Th-that’s not our call to make! | 那可不是我们能决定的 |
[02:38] | Ruby’s gotta want that for herself. | 红宝石得自愿才行 |
[02:41] | If it’s not what Ruby wants, | 如果红宝石不愿意 |
[02:43] | then it’s not what Garnet wants, right? | 那就说明石榴也不愿意 对吧 |
[02:46] | I guess so… | 好像是的 |
[02:49] | So…where you going after this, dude? | 所以 你以后打算去哪里呢 |
[02:51] | You just gonna stay out here? | 就待在这里吗 |
[02:53] | I wanna live free! | 我想要自由地活着 |
[02:54] | One with the wilderness! | 无忧无虑地冒险 |
[02:56] | Facing danger at every turn! | 面对每个潜在的危险 |
[02:58] | Not needin’ nothin’ or nobody to get me by! | 不依靠任何人任何事 |
[03:02] | Just like…this guy! | 就像 这个一样 |
[03:06] | Hmm, do you mean…something like this? | 你的意思是 像这个一样吗 |
[03:14] | That’s even better! | 这个更好 |
[03:16] | The open plain! – That’s where I wanna go! | 大草原 这就是我想去的地方 |
[03:19] | I think I know just the place. | 我正好知道一个地方 |
[03:21] | I’ll get you there! | 我会带你去的 |
[03:23] | Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[03:25] | All right, all right… | 好吧 好吧 |
[03:27] | I-if this is how it’s gotta be… | 如果一定要这样的话 |
[03:28] | I’ll support Ruby in her quest for emotional growth. | 我就支持红宝石追求她的理想 |
[03:41] | Y’all ready to Wild West it up? | 你们都准备好进入狂野西部了吗 |
[03:59] | Here I am. On the open range. | 我来了 在这无边的草原上 |
[04:02] | At least you understand me, Horsey. | 至少你理解我 小马 |
[04:05] | Oh! Ruby, you need a steed! | 对哦 红宝石 你需要一匹马 |
[04:07] | I’m always down for a little… horsin’ around… | 我时刻准备着疾驰四方 |
[04:19] | Giddyup. | 搞定 |
[04:26] | How’s it goin, Ruby? Feel like a real cowboy now? | 怎么样 红宝石 感觉像个真正的牛仔了吗 |
[04:29] | Yep. I sure reckon I do. | 是啊 我确实是这么觉着的 |
[04:33] | Sorry I gotta be a yellow belly about this, | 虽然我这么说有点扫兴 |
[04:36] | but we don’t even have a map. | 但我们连地图都没有 |
[04:38] | I think we’re just gonna get ourselves lost. | 说不定会迷路的 |
[04:41] | I already am lost. | 我已经迷路了 |
[04:43] | That’s why I came out here… to find myself. | 所以我才来到这里 寻找自我 |
[04:49] | It’s a dead end. | 这是条死路 |
[04:51] | This is what I mean. | 这就是我想说的 |
[04:53] | What’s behind this brush? | 灌木丛后面是什么 |
[04:54] | I don’t know! Sapphire ain’t here to predict for me. | 我不知道 没有蓝宝石为我预测 |
[04:58] | This is my chance to find out for myself! | 我可以自己来探索 |
[05:03] | Oh jiminy! | 哦天啊 |
[05:04] | Ruby?! | 红宝石 |
[05:08] | I had no idea this ravine was here! | 我没想到这里有道峡谷 |
[05:13] | I almost fell down there… and it was all my choice! | 我差点就掉下去了 而且完全是自己的选择 |
[05:18] | Independence! | 独立 |
[05:28] | This ol’ Ruby rider | 我们的牛仔红宝石 |
[05:34] | Is Ruby ridin’ alone | 她独自骑着马 |
[05:38] | She’s a sturdy | 她意志如此强壮 |
[05:42] | Solitary stone | 坚定如磐石 |
[05:50] | This ol’ Ruby rider | 我们的牛仔红宝石 |
[05:56] | Not a fusion no more | 不再是个融合体 |
[06:00] | Now the dirt and the dust | 如今泥土和灰尘 |
[06:03] | And the danger is my new home | 和危险是我新的归宿 |
[06:12] | I used to think I | 过去我曾以为 |
[06:13] | Would always be by your side | 我会永远在你身边 |
[06:17] | But lately you’ve been rather cold | 但近来你愈发冷淡 |
[06:22] | One look in your eye | 你的一个眼神 |
[06:25] | Could make an honest gem cry | 能让宝石为之哭泣 |
[06:27] | But Ruby Rider don’t need no one to hold | 但牛仔红宝石不需要任何人的拥抱 |
[06:35] | Wow, Ruby’s really getting into this. | 哇 红宝石越来越得心应手了 |
[06:39] | Seriously! I just taught her how to play guitar like ten minutes ago! | 就是啊 我十分钟前才刚刚教她学会弹吉他 |
[06:43] | No, Dad, I-I mean the whole “Cowboy being alone” Thing. | 不 我是说这个“独行牛仔”的事 |
[06:47] | I’ve never seen her like this before. | 我从没见过她这个样子 |
[06:50] | She seems really…happy. | 她看起来真的很快乐 |
[06:56] | This ol’ Ruby rider | 我们的牛仔红宝石 |
[07:02] | Is Ruby ridin’ alone | 她独自骑着马 |
[07:05] | She’s a sturdy | 她意志如此强壮 |
[07:10] | Solitary stone | 坚定如磐石 |
[07:27] | Hey… Ruby! | 嘿 红宝石 |
[07:28] | Y’know… | 我想说 |
[07:30] | I got-really scared when you said you didn’t wanna fuse with | 当你说你再也不想和蓝宝石融合的时候 |
[07:33] | Sapphire anymore. | 我真的很害怕 |
[07:35] | I felt like… | 感觉就像 |
[07:37] | I was losing someone I cared about, | 失去了一个在乎的人 |
[07:38] | but I saw how much fun you were having today. | 但今天我看到了你有多开心 |
[07:40] | All this buckerooing really suits you. | 这样的生活好像真的很适合你 |
[07:43] | I’m sorry I tried to push you back into being Garnet. | 我很抱歉当时想强迫你成为石榴 |
[07:46] | It’s…not true. | 不是这样的 |
[07:49] | That stuff I sang about… | 我所唱的这些 |
[07:51] | It’s not true! | 我不是这样想的 |
[07:53] | W-w-what?! | 什么 |
[07:54] | I mean…I did have a lot of fun today. | 我是说 我今天的确很开心 |
[07:57] | I loved it! – But…the whole time I… | 我很喜欢这样 但是我 |
[08:01] | I kept thinking about | 我止不住地想 |
[08:04] | how much more fun I’d have if I were with her. | 如果我和她在一起 肯定会更加开心 |
[08:08] | Sapphire was always there with me. | 蓝宝石一直都和我在一起 |
[08:10] | I’d feel her smile… just like…it was mine… | 她的喜怒哀乐就像我自己的一样 |
[08:15] | It’s so lonely now. | 我现在太寂寞了 |
[08:20] | That’s lame, right?! | 这样太差劲了对不对 |
[08:22] | I came here to be my own gem, but I’m still thinking about | 我明明说要做一个独立的宝石 可我却没法不去想 |
[08:26] | what she’d like, what she’d want, | 她会喜欢什么 她会想要什么 |
[08:29] | all the time! | 根本无法停下 |
[08:31] | Turns out… | 看样子 |
[08:32] | I’m no good at not needin’ nobody. | 我不是个擅长独立的人 |
[08:35] | C’mon, that’s not lame! | 怎么会 这有什么不好的 |
[08:37] | You led us on a frontier adventure! | 你带我们进行了一次边疆探险 |
[08:39] | You’re still the same Ruby who did all that stuff, | 你还是那个和之前一样的红宝石 |
[08:42] | even if you’re thinking of someone. | 只是心有所属了而已 |
[08:44] | Look at our friend Lonesome Lasso. | 看看我们的朋友 寂寞的拉索 |
[08:46] | They call him that ’cause he’s lonesome! | 人们这样叫他是因为他很寂寞 |
[08:48] | “I miss Sally May!” | “我想念萨莉·梅” |
[08:51] | He’s still a rootin’ tootin’ cowboy blazin’ his own trails. | 他仍然是那个大摇大摆的牛仔 |
[08:55] | But…he loves someone too. | 但是 他也爱着一个人 |
[09:00] | Well, if I’m makin my own decisions, | 嗯 如果我要自己做决定的话 |
[09:01] | then I’ll decide I wanna be with Sapphire. | 我还是想和蓝宝石在一起 |
[09:06] | I mean, I gotta ask her first. | 我是说 我得先问问她 |
[09:08] | I just don’t want it to feel like we’re going back to | 我只是不想回到 |
[09:11] | how things used to be — back when… | 回到之前那个时候 |
[09:12] | someone else told us to be together. | 我们遵从其他人的想法 才融合在一起 |
[09:15] | I want it to feel different. | 我想做点不一样的 |
[09:19] | Wait a sec! | 等一等 |
[09:20] | What do you think of this?! | 你觉得这个怎么样 |
[09:28] | Steven! Did you find Ruby?! | 史蒂文 你找到红宝石了吗 |
[09:30] | She’s outside. | 她就在外面 |
[09:32] | She’s got something to say to you. | 她有话要对你说 |
[09:43] | Ruby! | 红宝石 |
[09:45] | Ruby, I’m so sorry!! | 红宝石 我真的很抱歉 |
[09:47] | I should’ve never said those awful things to you, | 我不该对你说那些难听的话 |
[09:49] | that we didn’t matter anymore. | 不该说我们的关系是个谎言 |
[09:52] | I shouldn’t’ve pushed you away like that. | 我不该那样把你推开 |
[09:54] | I was wrong! | 是我错了 |
[09:58] | Nah..You were right. | 不 你是对的 |
[10:11] | Someone else told us we were the answer. | 某个人说 我们就是答案 |
[10:14] | But…I don’t believe that anymore. | 但是 我不再相信了 |
[10:18] | At least…not till I hear it from you. | 至少 我要听到你亲口说出来 |
[10:27] | Sapphire… | 蓝宝石 |
[10:30] | Were you marry me? | 你想嫁给我吗 |
[10:32] | What?! Marry you?! | 什么 嫁给你 |
[10:35] | Yeah! This way we can be together even when we’re apart! | 是啊 这样即使我们不在一起 也是一体的 |
[10:38] | This time, being Garnet will be our decision! | 这一次 成为石榴会是我们自己的决定 |
[10:42] | Whaddaya say?! | 你觉得怎么样 |
[10:46] | Of course! | 当然了 |
[10:51] | I’ve been waiting to kiss your cute face! | 我一直等着亲你可爱的小脸呢 |
[11:00] | It’s me. I’m a horse. | 是我 我是匹马 |