时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | This is just to give you some ideas. | 就是给你们来点儿参考 |
[00:05] | Ruby said she wanted your reunion as Garnet to be special. | 红宝石说她想让你们的再次融合变得特别一些 |
[00:08] | And there’s nothing more special and romantic | 没什么比一个漂亮的婚礼 |
[00:12] | than a beautiful wedding. | 更特别更浪漫了 |
[00:13] | It’s like they say, if you wanna drink the cow, | 就像他们说的一样 如果你想喝奶牛 |
[00:16] | you gotta put a ring on it. | 你就要和她结婚 |
[00:18] | But, Sweetums, who says that? | 不过 宝贝儿 这话是谁说的 |
[00:20] | Let’s take a look at printing styles for your invitations. | 我们来想想请帖的样式吧 |
[00:23] | Would it be cool if we got flames on it? | 如果上面有火焰该多酷啊 |
[00:26] | Oh! And… some dolphins. | 还要 一些海豚 |
[00:29] | Yeah! Dolphins and flames! | 没错 海豚和火焰 |
[00:30] | I think I’ve got exactly what you’re looking for on page 135. | 你们可以读读第一百三十五页 |
[00:34] | How long did it take you to put this together? | 你花了多久整理好这些的 |
[00:36] | My entire life. | 从出生开始到现在 |
[00:38] | This is gonna be the best wedding ever! | 这一定会史上最棒的婚礼 |
[00:42] | This folding bone is so nice! | 这把折纸刀真漂亮 |
[00:45] | Who knew that planning a wedding could be so fun? | 谁知道策划婚礼这么有趣呢 |
[00:47] | I did! | 我呀 |
[00:50] | Time to sign. | 该签名了 |
[00:53] | Here you go, Peri. | 给你 小橄榄 |
[00:56] | We’ve been stuffing these envelopes all day! | 我们一整天都在装这些信 |
[01:00] | How many does that make? | 这都是第几封啦 |
[01:03] | Liiii! That makes… 10! | 舔舔 这是第 十封 |
[01:07] | Oh…just…10. Hmm. | 只有 十封啊 |
[01:18] | So, my dad will finish playing the music, | 然后 我爸奏乐完毕之后 |
[01:20] | and then, next, you’ll do the “I do”S | 你们俩说“我愿意” |
[01:23] | and then I’ll say, “I now pronounce you Garnet”! | 然后我说 现在我宣布你们结为石榴 |
[01:26] | And then you fuse! Everyone’ll cheer! | 然后你俩融合 所有人都会欢呼 |
[01:29] | Everyone…who survived. | 所有的 幸存者 |
[01:31] | Oh, it’s just… | 就是 |
[01:33] | there are so many old friends who won’t be able to come. | 好多老朋友们都来不了 |
[01:36] | All the Crystal Gems who are corrupted | 那些宝石战士们全部变质了 |
[01:38] | and bubbled in the basement. | 被封进了泡泡 关在地下室里 |
[01:40] | Maybe we could bring the bubbles up here? | 要不然我们把泡泡带到上面来 |
[01:43] | No, no. It’s not safe. | 不行 不安全 |
[01:45] | We can’t risk them getting out. | 她们跑出来的话 风险太大了 |
[02:20] | I’m back? | 我回来啦 |
[02:22] | Hey, Bismuth. Long time no see. | 阿铋 好久不见 |
[02:26] | Rose. I mean, Steven! | 罗丝 我是说 史蒂文 |
[02:29] | Ohh, there’s a third option now. | 现在又有第三个称呼了 |
[02:32] | Well, why would you let me out? | 你为啥放我出来 |
[02:34] | I just tried to shatter you. | 我之前还想要粉碎你 |
[02:36] | You know how you fought Mom because her whole war strategy | 你也懂 你之所以反对我妈妈是因为 |
[02:39] | didn’t make any sense? | 她的战略一点儿也不靠谱 |
[02:40] | Well, you were right! | 那个 你是对的 |
[02:42] | W-What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[02:45] | Did Rose do this? | 这是罗丝干的吗 |
[02:47] | Did she bubble everyone who disagreed with her?! | 她是不是把每个反对她的人都封进泡泡了 |
[02:50] | Huh? Oh, no! No! It’s not like that. | 啊 不 不是这样的 |
[02:53] | Tigers Eye! | 虎眼石 |
[02:55] | Little Larimar! | 小海纹石 |
[02:57] | Beryl, Serpentine, | 绿柱石 蛇纹石 |
[03:00] | and, ohh, Biggs! | 还有碧斯 |
[03:03] | Biggs was beloved by everyone! | 没人不喜欢碧斯 |
[03:06] | Bismuth, wait! | 阿铋 等等 |
[03:07] | I got ya, buddy. | 我来救你了 伙计 |
[03:08] | Bismuth! You don’t understand! | 阿铋 你不明白 |
[03:10] | Come on, Biggs, help me free the othe– | 来吧 碧斯 帮我解放所有的 |
[03:13] | Biggs? | 碧斯 |
[03:17] | Bismuth! | 阿铋 |
[03:22] | I’m sorry, Bismuth! | 阿铋 很抱歉 |
[03:24] | This is not the Biggs you knew before. | 她已经不是你认识的那个碧斯了 |
[03:26] | – Steven – I know – we had our differences, | -史蒂文 -我知道我们之前有过不愉快 |
[03:28] | but so much has changed, and I just wanted to tell you — | 但是许多事都变了 我只想告诉你 |
[03:35] | Bismuth! | 阿铋 |
[03:37] | Biggs. | 碧斯 |
[03:47] | Only a Diamond could do damage like this. | 只有钻石才有这么大的威力 |
[03:49] | It was Pink, wasn’t it? | 是粉钻干的 对吗 |
[03:51] | And why didn’t Rose stop her?! | 罗丝为何不阻止她 |
[03:53] | Because they were the same person. | 因为她们是同一个人 |
[03:56] | What? | 什么 |
[03:59] | And that’s the whole story. | 事情就是这样 |
[04:02] | Uh, are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[04:06] | Yeah. Hang on a sec. | 还好 等等 |
[04:10] | Uh, Bismuth? | 阿铋 |
[04:17] | Oh, my gosh! It all makes sense now! | 天呐 现在一切都说得通啦 |
[04:21] | Pretty wild, right? | 太疯狂了 对吧 |
[04:25] | Oh, that’s nice. | 真舒服 |
[04:27] | Steven, come here and join me. The lava’s great. | 史蒂文 快来和我一起 岩浆好棒 |
[04:30] | I would, but I’m not lava proof. | 我也想 可是岩浆会把我烫伤的 |
[04:36] | I was so excited to show Rose the Breaking Point. | 把断点拿给罗丝看的时候我超级兴奋 |
[04:39] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[04:40] | “Hey, Rose! Check out this cool weapon I made! | “罗丝 来瞧瞧这个酷炫的武器 我做的 |
[04:43] | I’m gonna shatter you with it!” | 我要拿它粉碎你” |
[04:53] | I really thought all of our problems would disappear | 我真的以为只要粉碎一颗钻石 |
[04:57] | if we could just shatter a Diamond. | 所有的问题就都能解决了 |
[05:01] | Guess she ended up taking my advice. | 看了她最终还是采纳了我的建议 |
[05:06] | Um, sorry about all this. | 我感到很抱歉 |
[05:12] | Thanks…for talking to me. | 谢谢你 陪我聊天 |
[05:15] | Wow, you took that pretty well. | 哇 你接受得挺快的 |
[05:18] | Way better than Garnet did. | 比石榴好多了 |
[05:19] | – How so? -She unfused over it. | -何出此言 -她因为这件事解除了融合 |
[05:22] | What?! Noooo! | 什么 不会吧 |
[05:25] | They’re my favorite couple! | 她们是我最喜欢的一对 |
[05:26] | Don’t worry, they’re back together, | 别担心 她们又在一起了 |
[05:28] | – but they haven’t fused yet. – Huh? | -但她们还没融合 -什么 |
[05:31] | That’s actually why – I came down here to begin with. | 其实我就是因为这事来找你的 |
[05:33] | I wanted to invite you to Garnet’s wedding! | 我想邀请你参加石榴的婚礼 |
[05:36] | Garnet’s wedding, huh? | 石榴的婚礼 |
[05:37] | Yeah. It would be great if you could attend. | 对 你能来的话就太好啦 |
[05:40] | Yeah…okay. | 好吧 可以 |
[05:42] | I don’t have any plans, so I guess I can come. | 我没什么事 应该能参加吧 |
[05:44] | Yay! This is gonna be so much fun! | 好耶 一定会很有趣的 |
[05:48] | Oh, yeah. | 肯定啊 |
[05:49] | No question this is gonna be the best wedding ever! | 肯定会是有史以来最棒的婚礼 |
[05:55] | So, what’s a wedding? | 所以说 婚礼是啥 |
[05:57] | Okay, so we’re getting everything ready for tomorrow. | 明天所需的一切我们都准备齐全了 |
[06:00] | We’ll have a hot dog grill going on out front, | 前面会摆一个烧烤架 |
[06:03] | and the chairs and canopy are all set up. | 椅子和罩棚也都装好了 |
[06:07] | Probably should head out there and say hi. | 也许我应该出去和她们打个招呼 |
[06:11] | Uh, Steven? | 啊 史蒂文 |
[06:12] | I don’t wanna ruin the surprise. | 我不想毁掉给她们的惊喜 |
[06:14] | What surprise? | 什么惊喜 |
[06:15] | You! | 就是你呀 |
[06:17] | They don’t know I’m coming? | 她们不知道我要来吗 |
[06:18] | Wait. I can’t do this. | 等等 我做不来 |
[06:20] | You’re right, you gotta have a gift. | 有道理 你应该带个礼物 |
[06:23] | We have a wedding registry. | 我们有个物品清单 |
[06:24] | Do you wanna pick something from…here? | 这里面有你想送的礼物吗 |
[06:27] | What? No. I mean… | 啥 不 我的意思是 |
[06:28] | What am I gonna say to ’em? | 我应该和她们说什么 |
[06:31] | You could do one of your signature catch phrases. | 你可以用你的名字编个段子 |
[06:33] | Like… | 比如 |
[06:35] | “Let’s get down to Bismuth!” | “我们要言出铋行” |
[06:37] | Or, “Anybody wanna start a small Bismuth?” | “有人想要做点小生铋吗” |
[06:40] | Oh, oh! How about… | 有啦 |
[06:42] | “Did you Bis-muth me?” | “你们想和我铋铋吗” |
[06:47] | Anyway, it’s not gonna matter what you say. | 反正你说什么都不重要 |
[06:49] | They’ll be so glad you’re here. | 你能参加她们就会很高兴了 |
[06:51] | Just be ready for my signal. | 准备好看我的信号行事 |
[06:52] | Ahh, this is gonna be great! | 一定会很惊艳 |
[06:54] | They’re gonna want you to be maid of honor. | 她们肯定希望你能当伴娘 |
[07:01] | A-Attention, everyone. Please gather ’round. | 大伙儿注意啦 都过来一下 |
[07:05] | I’d like to propose a toast | 我要说祝酒词啦 |
[07:08] | to Ruby and Sapphire! | 敬红宝石和蓝宝石 |
[07:10] | Now, we all know you guys have been runnin’ a little | 我们都知道你们两个最近有点儿 |
[07:13] | hot and cold lately. | 忽冷忽热 |
[07:17] | We are all excited to see you two fuse back together | 我们都很高兴你们能重新融合在一起 |
[07:20] | and achieve lifelong, room-temperature happiness. | 相守一生 幸福美满 |
[07:23] | All of us, includiiiing… | 我们所有人 包括 |
[07:27] | Pearl! Pearl! Pearl! Pearl! | 珍珠 |
[07:32] | Yes. And Pearl. | 对 包括珍珠 |
[07:34] | All of us, including… | 我们所有人 包括 |
[07:41] | Uh, Steven, can I drink this or what? | 史蒂文 我能开始喝了吗 |
[07:43] | I’ll be right back. And make sure those cans don’t drop. | 我马上回来 别喝太快 |
[07:48] | Bismuth. Didn’t you see my… | 阿铋 你没看见我的 |
[07:51] | signal? | 信号吗 |
[07:58] | Bismuth? Oh, there you are. | 阿铋 你在这儿呢 |
[08:02] | What happened out there? I-I’m sure if we hurry back, | 发生什么事了 如果我们现在赶紧回去 |
[08:05] | we can still surprise them. | 还是能给她们一个惊喜 |
[08:06] | They’re gonna be so happy to see you. | 她们见到你一定会很高兴 |
[08:08] | If they wanted to see me so much, | 如果她们这么想见我 |
[08:11] | they coulda let me out themselves, but they didn’t. | 早就应该亲手放我出来 但她们没有 |
[08:14] | Of course they didn’t. I attacked their leader. | 但是也说得通 毕竟我对她们的领袖出手了 |
[08:18] | They’re not gonna side with Rose anymore. Not after — | 她们不再是罗丝那一边的人了 自从 |
[08:21] | I’m not talking about Rose. I’m talking about you! | 我不是在说罗丝 我说的是你 |
[08:25] | But I’m not the leader. Garnet’s the leader. | 但我不是领袖 石榴才是 |
[08:28] | And where’s Garnet? | 石榴人呢 |
[08:30] | She’ll be back. That’s the whole point. | 她会回来的 这才是重点 |
[08:33] | It’s a big Crystal Gem wedding. | 这是一场盛大的宝石婚礼 |
[08:35] | We should all be there together. | 我们都应该一起庆祝 |
[08:36] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[08:38] | Why are the Crystal Gems still together | 为什么即使发现一切都是假象 |
[08:41] | after finding out that everything was a sham?! | 宝石战士们还是在一起 |
[08:44] | Somebody’s making them believe in the future, | 因为有人给了她们希望 |
[08:46] | and it’s you! | 就是你 |
[08:47] | You seriously think they’re gonna want me around | 上次我还试图粉碎你 |
[08:49] | when the last thing I did was try to shatter you?! | 你真觉得她们愿意见到我吗 |
[08:52] | You told them everything, and they made their choice. | 你对她们说了实话 而她们做出了选择 |
[08:56] | They want me in a bubble, and you out there. | 把我装进泡泡里面 选择了你 |
[08:59] | But, Bismuth… | 可是 阿铋 |
[09:00] | You say they want me to be made of honor? | 你说她们希望我生于荣耀 |
[09:03] | Well, I am. | 我确实是 |
[09:04] | I’m made of the most solid, flexible, | 我是由最坚硬 最柔韧 |
[09:07] | diamagnetic stuff there is, | 抗磁性最强的材料制成 |
[09:09] | and I’m not as dense as you might think. | 而且我没你们想象的那么愚钝 |
[09:11] | I’ve got enough self-respect in this Gem to accept | 我的自尊心也足够让我接受这个事实 |
[09:14] | that they don’t want me on their team anymore. | 她们再也不想让我成为队伍的一员了 |
[09:19] | I blew it. | 我搞砸了 |
[09:20] | Everything was different, and I didn’t believe it. | 一切都变了 我却不愿意相信 |
[09:24] | Everything is different! | 一切确实都变了 |
[09:26] | We had a fight, so we can make up, right? | 我们争吵过 所以我们也能和好 对吗 |
[09:29] | If they didn’t let you out because they care about me, | 如果她们因为担心我而不让你出来 |
[09:31] | then they’re gonna care that I want you back on the team! | 那她们也会顾及我想让你归队的想法 |
[09:35] | I want you back on the team. | 我想要你回到宝石战士的队伍中 |
[09:37] | Forget the surprise. | 别管什么惊喜了 |
[09:39] | If we show up together, | 如果我们一起过去 |
[09:40] | they’re all gonna know that everything’s okay. | 她们就会知道一切安好 |
[09:44] | Spoken like a leader. | 你说话的样子还真像个领袖 |
[09:45] | No. Spoken like a friend. | 不 我是作为朋友跟你说的这些 |
[09:52] | Hey, everyone! Did you guys… | 嗨 大伙儿 你们有没有 |
[09:56] | Bis-muth me? | 想我阿铋呀 |
[10:01] | Ha! I win! | 哈哈 我赢啦 |
[10:03] | Also, less importantly, who are you? | 另外 问个不怎么重要的问题 你是谁 |
[10:06] | I invited Bismuth! | 我邀请了阿铋 |
[10:08] | I hope that’s cool. | 没问题吧 |
[10:12] | Bismuth! | 阿铋 |
[10:16] | Whoa! Sapphire! | 哇 蓝宝石 |
[10:18] | Bismuth! | 阿铋 |
[10:20] | You wouldn’t believe what we’ve all been through. | 我们的经历说出来你一定不会相信 |
[10:22] | I’m so sorry. We should’ve… | 对不起 我们应该 |
[10:24] | Look, I’m right there with you. Steven filled me in. | 我跟得上你们的节奏 史蒂文都告诉我了 |
[10:29] | So, is anyone gonna introduce me? | 所以说 有人要帮我介绍一下吗 |
[10:32] | Let’s give ’em some space. | 给她们点空间吧 |
[10:34] | Oh, Ruby! Sapphire! | 红宝石 蓝宝石 |
[10:36] | I heard you’re supposed to bring gifts to these things… | 听说参加婚礼需要带礼物 |
[10:40] | And these aren’t weapons, | 这不是武器 |
[10:43] | but Steven seemed to think they’d come in handy. | 不过史蒂文好像认为它们会派上用场 |
[10:46] | We love them! We love them! | 我们超喜欢 |