时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We are the Crystal Gems | 我们是宝石战士 |
[00:04] | we’ll always save the day | 终日拯救世界 |
[00:07] | and if you think we can’t | 如果你感到怀疑 |
[00:09] | we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到出路 |
[00:12] | that’s why the people of this world believe in… | 所以全世界人们都信任 |
[00:17] | Garnet, Amethyst…and Pearl…and Steven! | 石榴 紫晶 和珍珠 还有史蒂文 |
[00:34] | Mom was a diamond who invaded Earth | 妈妈原是钻石 曾经入侵地球 |
[00:38] | Saw its beauty and its worth | 见证它的美丽 发现它的价值 |
[00:43] | Mom made an army | 妈妈建造军队 |
[00:45] | And she fought herself | 并与自己为敌 |
[00:47] | Did that even end up mattering | 当她假装消逝 |
[00:49] | When she faked her own shattering? | 一切能否了断 |
[00:52] | Mom lived in hiding by the name of Rose | 妈妈化名罗丝 隐姓埋名生活 |
[00:55] | With the friends she’d made | 与她所逢知己 |
[00:58] | And the form she chose | 以她所选姿态 |
[01:00] | Now all that’s left of her exists in me | 现在 她中有我 我中有她 |
[01:04] | And I think that we can all agree | 大家应该毫无异议 |
[01:09] | That is a little bit upsetting | 这确实令人感到不安 |
[01:13] | I’d rather think about | 我宁愿去琢磨 |
[01:15] | A wedding | 一场婚礼 |
[01:18] | Let’s think about cake | 让我们想想蛋糕 |
[01:20] | Let’s think about flowers | 想想鲜花 |
[01:22] | Let’s think about dressing up and dancing around for hours | 想想如何打扮 尽情舞蹈 |
[01:26] | There’s an awful lot of awful things | 纵然心中 |
[01:29] | We could be thinking of | 思虑万千 |
[01:30] | But for just one day, let’s only think about love | 仅此一天 让我们心中充满爱意 |
[01:35] | Okay, Sapphire, I gotta get dressed for our big day now, | 好了 蓝宝石 我要为今天好好打扮 |
[01:38] | so no peeking! | 不准偷看 |
[01:41] | And no future vision, either! | 也不准使用超能力 |
[01:43] | Okay! | 没问题 |
[01:44] | Oh, Steven, I just wish I could have said something sooner | 史蒂文 我应该早点说的 |
[01:48] | about Rose and Pink… | 关于罗丝和粉钻的事 |
[01:50] | We could think about lies that we told in the past | 我们可以回忆过去的谎言 |
[01:53] | – They took it so hard. – Think about hurt feelings | -她们很难接受 -回忆起破碎的心 |
[01:56] | – And how long they can last – How can we move on? | -那久久不能释怀的悲伤 -我们该如何前行 |
[01:58] | – Or we could think about hope – Hope? | -但我们也可以心怀希望 -希望 |
[02:00] | – You know I’ve been hopin’ – About what? | -你知道我希望着 -希望什么 |
[02:03] | That everything’s better now, everything’s out in the open | 现在一切真相大白 我们都能变得更好 |
[02:06] | Bismuth! | 阿铋 |
[02:08] | Is that what you’re wearing to the wedding? | 你准备在婚礼上穿这套衣服吗 |
[02:10] | It’s the nicest thing I own! | 这是我最好的一套了 |
[02:12] | Lookin’ sharp! | 看着不错 |
[02:14] | We could think about flowers | 我们可以想想鲜花 |
[02:16] | We could think about cake | 想想蛋糕 |
[02:18] | We could think about wonderful promises | 想想那彼此许诺的 |
[02:20] | We have the power to make | 美好誓言 |
[02:22] | There’s an awful lot of awful things | 纵然心中 |
[02:25] | We could be thinking of | 思虑万千 |
[02:26] | But for just one day, let’s only think about love | 仅此一天 让我们心中充满爱意 |
[02:32] | Maybe I shouldn’t have picked up roses. | 我好像不应该用玫瑰 |
[02:35] | Might be a little… controversial. | 可能会有点 尴尬 |
[02:38] | We could all rethink | 我们可以重新去想 |
[02:40] | How we feel about Rose | 自己对于罗丝的看法 |
[02:42] | When it comes to Pink and the things that she did | 考虑她曾是粉钻 |
[02:44] | – In the past, I suppose – Yeah. | -和她的所作所为 -没错 |
[02:46] | Or we could both feel better | 但我们也可以放松心情 |
[02:48] | ‘Cause we could think about how | 因为我们可以去思考 |
[02:50] | We could think about us, and we could think about now | 我们可以想想自身 想想当下 |
[02:54] | Well, if we don’t use these, we’re gonna need something else. | 如果不用这些 还得去弄别的花 |
[02:57] | No worries! Peridot’s gathering more flowers right now. | 别担心 橄榄石正在摘呢 |
[03:00] | I’ll go get her! | 我去找她 |
[03:02] | But for just one day | 仅此一天 |
[03:03] | Let’s only think about… | 让我们心中充满 |
[03:10] | Peridot? | 橄榄石 |
[03:11] | What if Lapis was right? | 万一青金石是对的呢 |
[03:13] | Sooner or later, the diamonds are going to come for the cluster. | 钻石们迟早会为宝石簇而来 |
[03:16] | We’re all gonna die here! | 我们都会死在这里 |
[03:19] | We could think about war | 我们可以去想战争 |
[03:21] | We could think about fighting | 去想和钻石搏斗的场景 |
[03:23] | We could think about long-lost friends | 去想我们希望邀请的 |
[03:25] | We wish we were inviting | 许久未见面的朋友 |
[03:27] | We could think about the broken gems | 想想地球深处 |
[03:28] | In the cluster at the planet’s core | 宝石簇中破碎的宝石 |
[03:31] | Or we could think about the bubble we made | 但也可以想想我们建设护罩 |
[03:33] | So that they can’t be hurt any | 让它们远离伤害 |
[03:34] | They can’t be hurt anymore | 远离伤害 |
[03:36] | We could think about joy | 想想快乐 |
[03:37] | We could think about pain | 想想悲痛 |
[03:39] | We could think about sunshine | 想想阳光灿烂 |
[03:41] | We could think about rain | 想想大雨滂沱 |
[03:43] | There’s an awful lot of awful things | 纵然心中 |
[03:46] | We could be thinking of | 思虑万千 |
[03:48] | But for just one day | 仅此一天 |
[03:50] | Let’s only think about | 让我们心中充满 |
[03:52] | Just one day, let’s only think about | 仅此一天 让我们心中充满 |
[03:56] | Just one day, let’s only think about | 仅此一天 让我们心中充满 |
[03:59] | Lo-o-o-ve | 爱意 |
[04:16] | – You nervous? – I’m not! | -你紧张吗 -我没有 |
[04:24] | Flowers for you! | 给你花 |
[04:26] | Flowers for you! | 给你花 |
[04:27] | Flowers for you! | 给你花 |
[04:29] | Wedding commander, all flowers have been deployed! | 婚礼指挥官 所有的花都部署好了 |
[04:32] | Thanks, Peridot. | 谢谢 橄榄石 |
[04:53] | Dearly beloved… | 各位亲爱的 |
[04:54] | gems, humans, lions big and small… | 宝石人 人类 大小狮子 |
[04:59] | living gourds, Onion | 活南瓜 以及洋葱头 |
[05:02] | we are gathered here today to celebrate Ruby and Sapphire, | 今天我们共聚一堂 祝福红宝石和蓝宝石 |
[05:06] | two of my favorite people | 两位我最爱的人 |
[05:08] | who combine into one of my other favorite people. | 喜结连理 成为另一个我最爱的人 |
[05:11] | You all probably know her as Garnet. | 也就是你们所熟悉的石榴 |
[05:13] | She is their love, given form. | 那是由她们的爱所构成的形态 |
[05:16] | But now it’s your turn to talk about that. | 现在轮到你们了 |
[05:19] | I know this is all kind of silly. | 我知道这有点傻 |
[05:21] | I mean, we’ve been together for 5,750 years! | 我们在一起已经5750年了 |
[05:25] | And eight months! | 又八个月 |
[05:26] | I used to feel like I wasn’t much good, | 以前我独自一人的时候 |
[05:28] | just one of me on my own. | 我曾经觉得自己不够优秀 |
[05:31] | But when we’re together, | 但与你在一起的时候 |
[05:32] | it feels like it’s okay to just be me. | 我感觉 我只做自己就够了 |
[05:35] | So I want to be me with you! | 所以我想好好做自己 和你一起 |
[05:38] | And — and not even the diamonds will come between us! | 就算钻石也无法将我们分开 |
[05:41] | And if they try, we’ll beat ’em up! | 如果她们敢 我们就揍她们 |
[05:45] | Ruby, my future used to look | 红宝石 我的未来曾经 |
[05:48] | like one single, obvious stream, | 像一条寂寞而又一目了然的溪流 |
[05:50] | unbending till the end of time. | 直到时间的尽头 |
[05:53] | In an instant, you pulled me from that destiny | 那一刻 你带我脱离了轨道 |
[05:56] | and opened my eye to an explosion | 让我见证了那无比绚烂 |
[05:58] | of infinite possible futures, | 充满未知的将来 |
[06:00] | streaking across space and time, | 穿越时空 |
[06:03] | altered and obliterated by the smallest force of will. | 以一己之力改变一切 |
[06:08] | What I mean is, you changed my life. | 我想说的是 你改变了我的一生 |
[06:11] | And then, I changed your life. | 然后 我也改变了你的 |
[06:13] | And now, we change our lives. | 现在 我们将一同蜕变 |
[06:17] | Bismuth, the rings! | 阿铋 戒指 |
[06:19] | Hey, Bismuth, that’s your cue! | 阿铋 该你了 |
[06:27] | Ruby, do you take this gem to have and to hold, | 红宝石 你愿意与这位宝石人厮守一生 |
[06:31] | on this and every other planet in the universe? | 无论身在宇宙何处 |
[06:33] | I do! | 我愿意 |
[06:35] | And, Sapphire, do you — | 蓝宝石 你愿意 |
[06:37] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[06:38] | You didn’t let me finish! | 我还没说完呢 |
[06:39] | I’m just very excited. | 我只是太兴奋了 |
[06:41] | Then, by the power vested in me | 最后 以德玛瓦州 |
[06:43] | by the State of Delmarva, | 所赋予我的权力 |
[06:44] | I now pronounce you Garnet! | 我现在宣布 你们正式成为石榴 |
[07:27] | – Steven! – Hey, Garnet. | -史蒂文 -石榴 |
[07:29] | Thanks for everything. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[07:32] | I needed this. | 正是我需要的 |
[07:35] | What a wonderful idea. | 真是个好主意 |
[07:37] | Humans find a way to make a moment’s decision last forever. | 人类居然有这种方法 能让瞬间的决定持续一生 |
[07:40] | I don’t need future vision to know I’ll always remember this. | 不用超能力我就能确定 我会永远记住这一刻 |
[07:44] | I’m so glad. | 我很荣幸 |
[07:47] | Aw, no. I’m sorry. Don’t cry. | 对不起 不要哭 |
[07:51] | I guess seeing everyone together has got me really choked up. | 看到大家能在一起 真让人感动 |
[07:56] | Wait a second. You don’t think… | 等一下 不会是 |
[08:00] | – Blue Diamond. – She’s here?! | -蓝钻 -她在这里 |
[08:02] | And she’s not alone! | 而且不止她自己 |
[08:10] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[08:15] | It’s the diamonds! | 是钻石们 |
[08:21] | Nanefua, get on your Nanephone! | 法奶奶 快去拿你的喇叭 |
[08:23] | We’ve got a code blue and a code yellow! | 发出蓝色和黄色警报 |
[08:27] | This is it! | 终于来了 |
[08:32] | We’re over here, you clods! | 我们在这儿 你们这群呆瓜 |
[08:34] | Wha?! Where are they going?! | 什么 她们要去哪里 |
[08:37] | If they’re not here for us, | 如果她们的目标不是我们 |
[08:38] | they must be here for the cluster! | 那一定是为了宝石簇 |
[08:41] | What’s the cluster?! | 宝石簇是什么 |
[08:43] | It’s a huge earth-destroying geo-weapon | 是钻石们用无数宝石碎片打造的 |
[08:45] | that the diamonds made out of a bajillion gem shards! | 一个能摧毁地球的大型武器 |
[08:50] | I gotta keep it calm and in its bubble! | 我需要让它待在护罩里 保持冷静 |
[08:52] | I can use my mind to connect with it, | 我能用意念与它交流 |
[08:54] | but only when I’m asleep. | 但只有我睡着的时候才行 |
[08:55] | Asleep? | 睡着 |
[08:59] | It’s no use! How am I supposed to sleep through this? | 没用 这种情况下我怎么能睡着 |
[09:02] | Maybe a lullaby will help. | 也许催眠曲会有帮助 |
[09:06] | Uh, I’m not sure this is gonna… | 这样应该也不行 |
[09:15] | The cluster! | 宝石簇 |
[09:19] | Stay calm. Try to keep from forming. | 保持冷静 尽量不要成型 |
[09:24] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 |
[09:26] | No! | 不 |
[09:27] | It popped! | 它爆开了 |
[09:55] | Attention citizens of Beach City — | 海滩市的市民请注意 |
[09:57] | Everyone head to your designated shelters. | 请大家逃至指定避难所 |
[09:59] | I repeat — this is not a drill. | 重复一遍 这不是演习 |
[10:01] | Get yourselves over to the shelters! | 请逃至指定避难所 |
[10:20] | All right! Looks like it’s | 好吧 看起来它 |
[10:20] | in control of itself, and it’s on our side! | 能控制自己 而且站在我们这边 |
[10:33] | Go, cluster, go! | 上啊 宝石簇 上啊 |
[10:57] | Blue Diamond. | 蓝钻 |
[10:58] | Guess it’s time to work the old Universe charm. | 是不是该宇宙先生发挥魅力 出面交涉啦 |
[11:02] | No! | 不 |
[11:03] | All right, I’ll just be in here. | 好吧 那我先回屋了 |
[11:06] | Rose Quartz… so you escaped Homeworld | 罗丝·石英 你逃离母星 |
[11:11] | and crawled back here. | 龟缩在这里 |
[11:13] | This is Pink’s world! | 这里属于粉钻 |
[11:15] | How dare you use it as your hiding place?! | 你怎敢把它据为己有 |
[11:18] | Come! Answer for what you’ve done! | 出来 给我一个交代 |
[11:20] | This is bad, this is bad, this is bad, this is bad! | 坏了 坏了 坏了 坏了 |
[11:23] | Come on, you rocks, let’s put her in a bubble! | 上啊大伙儿 把她关进泡泡封起来 |
[11:26] | Right! | 没错 |
[11:27] | Wait! There’s no reason to fight. Let me talk to her. | 等等 没必要开战 让我跟她谈谈 |
[11:32] | Blue Diamond, please listen to me! | 蓝钻 请听我一言 |
[11:34] | I didn’t shatter Pink Diamond. Pink Diamond’s right here! | 我没有击碎粉钻 她就在这里 |
[11:38] | It’s pretty interesting when you think about it — | 虽然听起来有点奇怪 |
[11:41] | Enough! | 够了 |
[11:47] | Wait! | 等等 |
[11:48] | You cannot fathom how much I’ve mourned, | 你怎能理解我的悲哀 |
[11:51] | what thousands of years of grief has done to me! | 怎能理解数千年的悲痛如何折磨我 |
[12:04] | What’s going on!? Guys?! | 大家怎么了 |
[12:13] | Hold on, guys! | 坚持住 |
[12:16] | Connie! | 康妮 |
[12:24] | I know this sword. | 我认识这把剑 |
[12:25] | This is the sword that shattered her! | 这是粉碎她的凶器 |
[12:38] | You deserve this — all of you! | 这是你们应得的 所有人 |
[12:41] | Stop, please! | 停下 求你 |
[12:43] | – Steven! – What do we do?! | -史蒂文 -我们该怎么办 |
[12:46] | I don’t know. She won’t listen, she just wants to fight. | 不知道 她不愿意听我说 一心只想开战 |
[12:49] | Blue Diamond! | 蓝钻 |
[12:54] | Who are you supposed to be? | 你又是谁 |
[12:57] | I am the will of two gems to care for each other, | 我是两位宝石人相爱的存在形式 |
[13:00] | to protect each other from any threat, | 无论多么面对凶猛残酷的威胁 |
[13:02] | no matter how vast or how cruel. | 我们都会保护彼此免受伤害 |
[13:05] | You couldn’t stop me 5,750 years ago, and you can’t stop me now! | 五千年前你不能阻止我 现在你也不能 |
[13:10] | It’s you, that Ruby and Sapphire that disrupted my court. | 是你 破坏了我宫殿的红宝石和蓝宝石 |
[13:17] | This is supposed to be my day! | 今天本来是我的婚礼 |
[13:19] | You hope to defeat me by clinging to my feet? | 你抓着我的脚就想打败我 |
[13:23] | I just needed to keep you from taking three steps to the right. | 我只需要让你保持原地不动 |
[13:35] | What?! | 什么 |
[13:44] | Lapis?! | 青金石 |
[13:48] | You’re really here. | 你真的在这里 |
[13:51] | Lapis! | 青金石 |
[13:52] | You came back — again! | 你又回来了 |
[13:55] | I couldn’t stay away. | 我没法袖手旁观 |
[13:57] | If they’re gonna punish me like a crystal gem, | 如果她们要把我当宝石战士来责罚 |
[14:00] | I might as well be one, right? | 我还不如干脆当个宝石战士 对吧 |
[14:02] | You got room for one more? | 你们还有多余的位置吗 |
[14:04] | Of course! | 当然 |
[14:06] | Save the hugs for after the fight. | 先打完仗再拥抱 |
[14:07] | Look alive! | 小心 |
[14:11] | Lapis Lazuli! | 青金石 |
[14:13] | Does every gem that comes in contact with this planet | 难道每颗与这个星球接触的宝石 |
[14:17] | turn traitor?! | 都成了叛徒吗 |
[14:21] | What? | 什么 |
[14:24] | I’ve felt worse. | 我有过更糟糕的体验 |
[14:30] | Knock her off this beach! | 让她别在我们的海滩上捣乱 |
[14:32] | Now’s our chance! | 现在是证明自己的机会 |
[14:38] | With all our strength together, we can take her down! | 我们齐心协力 就能把她打倒 |
[14:41] | That’s right! This is our home… | 说得对 这是我们的家 |
[14:44] | our planet… our friends and family! | 我们的星球 这里有我们的朋友和家人 |
[14:47] | We are the Crystal Gems! | 我们是水晶宝石战士 |
[14:50] | Pathetic! You are nothing! | 真可怜 你们什么都不是 |
[15:22] | Hey, Blue diamond, fight me! | 嘿 蓝钻 冲我来 |
[15:24] | You got guts, tiny! Let me give you a hand! | 小东西你很有胆量 让我帮你一把 |
[15:32] | Everyone, group up! | 大家围成一团 |
[16:09] | Uh, guys? | 大家伙 |
[16:15] | Run for it! | 快跑 |
[16:22] | The house! | 房子塌了 |
[16:23] | Don’t worry, I can fix it! | 别担心 我能修好它 |
[16:25] | -My dad! – Uh-oh… | -我爸爸 -不好 |
[16:27] | All right, I’m stickin’ with you guys! | 算了 我还是跟着你们吧 |
[16:35] | Did we do it? | 我们成功了吗 |
[16:39] | Cluster, you were amazing! Are you okay? | 宝石簇 你真了不起 你没事吧 |
[16:43] | Do you want to go back in your bubble? | 你想回到你的泡泡里吗 |
[16:45] | Okay, take it easy! You’re the best. | 好吧 放松点 你是最棒的 |
[16:51] | So, that is a wedding reception. | 所以 这就是我的婚礼 |
[16:55] | Nice job, wedding planner. | 干得不错 婚礼策划师 |
[16:57] | Did ya see that?! She couldn’t lay a finger on me! | 你们看到了吗 她连我一根汗毛都碰不到 |
[17:00] | Hmm, but did you notice | 嗯 但是你有没有注意到 |
[17:02] | how I perfectly managed my trajectory — | 我如何完美地控制我的轨迹 |
[17:04] | right into her eyes?! | 恰好落在她的眼睛上 |
[17:06] | I’ll demonstrate! Launch me again! | 我来演示一下 再扔我一次 |
[17:08] | I like you, Peridot. You don’t quit. | 我喜欢你 橄榄石 你还挺能坚持 |
[17:28] | Ha! I told her off once. | 哈 我之前就劝退过她一次 |
[17:30] | I can do it again! | 这次肯定也能做到 |
[17:32] | Hey, yellow clod! | 嘿 黄呆瓜 |
[17:35] | Remember me?! | 还记得我吗 |
[17:38] | No. | 不记得 |
[17:44] | Stop! Don’t do this!! | 住手 不要这样 |
[17:46] | Listen to me — – I’m the one you’re missing! | 听我说 我就是你们要找的那个人 |
[17:48] | I’m Pink Diamond! | 我是粉钻 |
[17:50] | You! | 你 |
[17:56] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[18:02] | Steven?! | 史蒂文 |
[18:03] | Connie, what’s wrong?! | 康妮 怎么了 |
[18:04] | Come on, please wake up! | 快醒醒 |
[18:06] | I’m up, I’m up! What’s going on?! | 我醒了 我醒了 发生什么事了 |
[18:10] | Connie, I’m right here! | 康妮 我就在这里 |
[18:11] | Come on, Steven, we need you! | 快醒醒 史蒂文 我们需要你 |
[18:14] | What the hoo-hah?! | 这是什么鬼 |
[18:17] | Well, this is new. | 我还是第一次遇到这种事 |
[18:20] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[18:30] | What else have you got?! I’ve only just begun to fight! | 还有什么招数快拿出来吧 我才刚要开始呢 |
[18:37] | Lapis! | 青金石 |
[18:43] | Connie, are you seeing this?! | 康妮 你看到了吗 |
[18:45] | Wake up! Please! | 快醒醒 求你了 |
[18:47] | We’re supposed to be in this together, remember? | 我们应该并肩作战的 还记得吗 |
[18:50] | Uh, Connie, I’m o-kay? | 康妮 我还好 |
[18:54] | Steven?! | 史蒂文 |
[18:57] | Connie, it’s me! | 康妮 是我 |
[18:58] | W-where are you? How are you doing… | 你在哪里 你是怎么 |
[19:01] | I’m not sure, but I think it’s a classic psychic ghost-type situation! | 我不确定 但我感觉应该是灵魂出窍之类的 |
[19:04] | Ah, of course. | 啊 当然 |
[19:06] | So, what’s the plan? | 那 计划是什么 |
[19:08] | The diamonds won’t listen to me out there, | 钻石们刚刚并不想听我讲话 |
[19:10] | but maybe I can get through to them here. | 但也许我能在这里传达给她们 |
[19:12] | They’ve gotta know Pink Diamond wasn’t shattered. | 我必须让她们知道粉钻并没有被粉碎 |
[19:15] | Please protect my body while I’m gone. | 我不在的时候请好保护我的肉体 |
[19:17] | Got it! Good luck out there, Steven. | 知道了 祝你好运 史蒂文 |
[19:25] | This is it, I’ve got to hold it together. | 现在是考验我的时候 我必须坚持住 |
[19:28] | I’ve gotta hold everyone together. | 我要让大家团结一心 |
[19:30] | You can do it, Garnet! Remember, you’re made of love! | 你可以的石榴 记住 你是为爱而生的 |
[19:34] | Steven? | 史蒂文 |
[19:35] | Huh. Always full of surprises. | 总是充满惊喜 |
[19:41] | Don’t get shattered, don’t get shattered, don’t get shattered! | 不要碎掉 不要碎掉 不要碎掉 |
[19:43] | You can do this, Amethyst! I believe in you! | 你可以的 紫晶 我相信你 |
[19:45] | Steven? | 史蒂文 |
[19:46] | I can do this! I can do this! I can do this! | 我能做到 我能做到 我能做到 |
[19:50] | I won’t give up! Everything I do, I do it for her! | 我不会放弃的 我所做的一切 都是为了她 |
[19:53] | I do it for him! | 我为他而战 |
[19:55] | Don’t forget about yourself, Pearl! | 别忘了你自己 珍珠 |
[19:56] | I do it for me! | 我为自己而战 |
[19:59] | I just got my friends back, and now I’m gonna lose em again? | 我才刚回到朋友身边 就又要失去她们了吗 |
[20:04] | We can still do this — together! | 我们可以一起做到的 |
[20:07] | What am I thinking! We haven’t lost yet! | 我在想什么呢 我们还没输呢 |
[20:11] | Hang in there, Peridot. You, too, Lapis! | 坚持住 橄榄石 你也是 青金石 |
[20:23] | How miserable. I knew Pink couldn’t handle her own colony, | 真是悲惨 我就知道阿粉不能管好她自己的殖民地 |
[20:27] | but I gave in. | 但我让步了 |
[20:28] | And now I’m to blame for her fate. | 而现在她的遭遇变成了我的错 |
[20:33] | Her thoughts are too strong! | 她的意念太强烈了 |
[20:36] | What good will any of this do? | 这样又有什么用呢 |
[20:38] | The more I make these gems suffer, | 我越是折磨这些宝石 |
[20:40] | the more I long to see you again, Pink. | 我对你的思念就越深 阿粉 |
[20:51] | Almost! | 还差一点 |
[20:54] | Blue Diamond, please listen! | 蓝钻 听我说 |
[20:58] | What the…? | 不要 |
[21:00] | I felt something — someone. | 我感觉到有什么东西 什么人 |
[21:03] | It worked! I gotta get through to them! | 我做到了 我得和她们说清楚 |
[21:09] | Pink isn’t gone! I can explain everything | 阿粉没有离开 我可以解释一切 |
[21:12] | if you just stop this fighting! | 只要你停止这场战斗 |
[21:14] | There it is again! | 又来了 |
[21:16] | What are you jabbering about? | 你在那边嘀咕什么呢 |
[21:17] | A presence! It feels like… | 就在这里 感觉好像 |
[21:20] | Please, Blue, you’re being hysterical, | 拜托 阿蓝 你在犯神经 |
[21:23] | more so than usual. | 比平时还严重了 |
[21:25] | Listen, Yellow, Pink’s fate is different than you think! | 听着 阿黄 事情不是你想象的那样 |
[21:28] | She faked her shattering! | 她伪造了自己的死 |
[21:30] | This feeling, I know it! | 这种感觉 我知道 |
[21:32] | It must be a trick! | 一定是什么诡计 |
[21:34] | Show yourself, foe! | 现身吧 敌人 |
[21:35] | I’m not your foe! | 我不是你的敌人 |
[21:37] | Please just listen to me! | 请听我说 |
[21:39] | There! | 那里 |
[21:47] | Please, the fighting has to stop. | 求求你们 停手吧 |
[21:49] | We aren’t enemies, we’re family. | 我们不是敌人 我们是家人 |
[21:52] | Please, listen to me! | 请听我说 |
[21:54] | I need you to know who I am! | 你们一定要知道我是谁 |
[21:59] | Impossible! | 不可能 |
[22:00] | This aura… | 这个光环 |
[22:14] | It’s you! | 是你 |
[22:16] | Pink! | 阿粉 |
[22:22] | I always thought I might be bad | 我一直自惭形秽 |
[22:26] | now I’m sure that it’s true | 这种感觉如此真切 |
[22:30] | cause I think you’re so good | 我认为你如此完美 |