时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We are the Crystal Gems | 我们是宝石战士 |
[00:04] | we’ll always save the day | 终日拯救世界 |
[00:07] | and if you think we can’t | 如果你感到怀疑 |
[00:09] | we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到出路 |
[00:12] | that’s why the people of this world believe in… | 所以全世界人们都信任 |
[00:17] | Garnet, Amethyst…and Pearl…and Steven! | 石榴 紫晶 和珍珠 还有史蒂文 |
[01:19] | Steven, are you okay? | 史蒂文 你还好吗 |
[01:21] | Yeah… | 还好啦 |
[01:22] | Just had a really weird nightmare. | 就是做了一个很奇怪的噩梦 |
[01:25] | Pink’s moving again! | 粉钻又动起来啦 |
[01:29] | Oh, hey. Good morning. | 早上好呀 |
[01:32] | It’s something with four legs and a lot of cushions on top. | 就是有四条腿 上面放满垫子那种 |
[01:38] | The pebbles have been working all night. | 鹅卵石们一整晚都在忙活 |
[01:40] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[01:42] | It almost feels like home. | 有点家的感觉了 |
[01:45] | Almost. | 但这里不是家 |
[01:47] | A ball? | 舞会 |
[01:48] | We haven’t had a ball in 6,000 years. | 我们都六千年没有开过舞会了 |
[01:51] | We haven’t had Pink in 6,000 years. | 我们也有六千年没见到阿粉了呢 |
[01:54] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[01:55] | When White shows up, | 等阿白来了 |
[01:56] | we can tell her why we need her help on Earth. | 我们就给她说明一下地球的情况 |
[01:57] | And this could also mark the beginning of era three. | 这正好可以作为第三纪元的开始 |
[02:01] | You’re right. It’s brilliant. | 说得对 好主意 |
[02:03] | Thank you, Yellow! Thank you, Blue! | 谢谢阿黄 谢谢阿蓝 |
[02:05] | If White is gonna be there, everything has to be perfect. | 如果想让阿白出席 那绝不能出半点差错 |
[02:09] | Pink, can you manage this on your own? | 阿粉 你能安排好吗 |
[02:12] | Our pearls can help you get started. | 我们的珍珠也可以协助你 |
[02:14] | At your service, Pink Diamond. | 一切听您吩咐 粉钻 |
[02:17] | Make sure you go over all of our customs with Pink | 把我们这里的规矩都给阿粉讲一遍 |
[02:20] | since she has so much trouble | 因为她有点记不清 |
[02:22] | recalling her past here on Homeworld. | 以前在母星上的事情了 |
[02:24] | Yes, my diamond. | 遵命 我的钻石 |
[02:26] | Era three? | 第三纪元 |
[02:27] | Steven, you’re already changing the world. | 史蒂文 你在改变世界呢 |
[02:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:31] | Come on, party pearls! | 来吧 派对珍珠们 |
[02:32] | We are at your command, Pink Diamond. | 我们听您吩咐 粉钻 |
[02:34] | Just call me Steven. | 叫我史蒂文就好啦 |
[02:36] | Whatever you command, Pink Diamond. | 遵命 粉钻 |
[02:39] | Balloons everywhere. Confetti cannons, too. | 要放好多气球 还有彩带拉炮 |
[02:42] | Dibs on being the confetti cannon. | 我能当彩带拉炮吗 |
[02:45] | Cannons are forbidden inside palace walls. | 宫殿中是禁止使用枪炮的 |
[02:48] | These balloons you’re referring to | 至于您说的气球 |
[02:51] | are unprecedented and therefore out of the question. | 此前没有案例 所以不做考虑 |
[02:54] | So, what is precedented and therefore, in the question? | 那有哪些东西是可以考虑的 |
[02:59] | You are to sit on your elevated throne | 您要坐在自己的悬空宝座上 |
[03:01] | while the members of your court | 议员们会向您报告 |
[03:03] | indicate to you that they are present. | 她们已到场 |
[03:05] | Yikes. That sounds pretty dry. | 噫 听起来好无聊啊 |
[03:07] | Liquids are forbidden in the ballroom. | 禁止携带液体进入舞厅 |
[03:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:11] | From here, you can accept or reject | 然后 您可以自由选择 |
[03:14] | the members of your court at your leisure. | 接见或拒绝前来觐见的议员们 |
[03:16] | My diamond will do the same, | 我的钻石也会这样做 |
[03:18] | as will Blue Diamond. | 蓝钻也会一起 |
[03:20] | And if we are so lucky, all of us will enjoy | 我们甚至可能有幸听到 |
[03:22] | the impeccable judgement of White Diamond. | 白钻完美公正的裁决 |
[03:25] | So, when she gets here, | 所以等她来了 |
[03:27] | I’ll just hop up there and talk to her? | 我只要爬上去跟她讲话就好啦 |
[03:29] | Oh, stars, no. | 群星在上 那可不行 |
[03:31] | I forgot how silly you can be. | 我忘了你有多愚钝 |
[03:34] | Everyone stays where they belong. | 每人都必须待在自己的位置 |
[03:36] | Oh. So… | 噢 所以 |
[03:39] | I-I’ll just wait till I get a chance | 那我就等她下来 |
[03:41] | to talk to her on the dance floor. | 在舞池里和她说话 |
[03:42] | Pink Diamond! | 粉钻 |
[03:43] | Your subjects will do the dancing for you. | 你的臣民会为你起舞的 |
[03:46] | Why would a diamond want to dance? | 你一个钻石跳什么舞啊 |
[03:49] | ‘Cause dancing’s fun. | 跳舞有趣呀 |
[03:51] | What is, “Ffffun”? | 啥是“有趣” |
[03:54] | You know, it’s when you do something you want to do, | 就是做一些自己想做的事情 |
[03:57] | just because it feels good. | 纯粹为了开心 |
[04:00] | I don’t think we do that here. | 我们这儿可没这个习惯 |
[04:02] | Well, is there something you really like to do? | 那你们有什么喜欢的事情吗 |
[04:04] | Oh. Of course not. | 当然没有了 |
[04:06] | My feelings are irrelevant. | 我的感受毫不重要 |
[04:09] | -I like to draw. -W-What?! | -我喜欢画画 -什 什么 |
[04:12] | Can I see some of your stuff? | 我可以看看你的作品吗 |
[04:13] | Um…here. | 在这儿 |
[04:15] | My diamond allows me to draw during court proceedings. | 我的钻石允许我在审问犯人时画画 |
[04:19] | They’re nothing much. | 画得一般般啦 |
[04:20] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[04:22] | You can’t share these. They’re highly confidential. | 你怎么能给别人看 这都是机密内容 |
[04:27] | Hmm. Not bad. | 这张不错嘛 |
[04:29] | Try a different angle. | 试试换个角度 |
[04:33] | That’s it. | 看吧 |
[04:33] | You like being a model, | 你喜欢当模特 |
[04:35] | and you like being an artist. | 而你喜欢艺术 |
[04:37] | Pink? | 阿粉 |
[04:38] | Why aren’t you getting ready? | 你为什么没在做准备 |
[04:40] | I guess I am ready if all I have to do is sit in a chair. | 如果只是坐着的话 没什么好准备的 |
[04:44] | Are you really going to look like this? | 你就准备以这副模样 |
[04:46] | Even at the ball? | 现身在舞会上吗 |
[04:48] | I can’t really help it. | 我也没办法呀 |
[04:50] | You aren’t thinking | 你可别是想 |
[04:51] | of inviting your Earth friends, are you? | 邀请你的地球朋友们一起来吧 |
[04:55] | Why wouldn’t I? | 为什么不行 |
[04:56] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[04:59] | They can’t come? | 她们不能参加吗 |
[05:00] | Aren’t they my court or whatever? | 她们不算我的议员之类的吗 |
[05:02] | Pink, quit fooling around! | 阿粉 别胡闹了 |
[05:04] | White Diamond is going to be there. | 白钻也要来的 |
[05:08] | We have to present her with our best possible selves, | 我们必须以最完美的姿态示人 |
[05:10] | just as our gems have to present us | 就像其他宝石人 |
[05:13] | with their best possible selves. | 要以最完美的姿态觐见我们一样 |
[05:15] | A ball is a chance to inspire everyone. | 舞会是一个做出好表率的机会 |
[05:18] | But my friends are super inspiring. | 但我的朋友们也是很好的表率啊 |
[05:20] | They’ll inspire White, too. | 她们能打动阿白的 |
[05:22] | Together, we can make a case for Earth. | 我们可以给她讲地球的事 |
[05:25] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[05:26] | You can bring your pearl, of course, and your pet. | 你可以带着自己的珍珠 和其他宠物 |
[05:29] | Uh, pet? | 你说宠物 |
[05:31] | I think she means me. | 她指的是我吧 |
[05:33] | As for this faulty amethyst… | 和这颗失败品紫晶 |
[05:35] | Oh, boy. Here it comes. | 好吧 又来了 |
[05:37] | …she’ll need limb enhancers to meet her height requirements. | 她得穿上假肢才能达到身高要求 |
[05:40] | The sapphire will need to enter | 至于蓝宝石 |
[05:42] | with the other sapphires, of course, | 要和所有其他蓝宝石站在一起 |
[05:43] | and the ruby will need to enter with the guard. | 而红宝石要和护卫队一起走 |
[05:46] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. A-Are you talking about Garnet? | 等等等等 你是说石榴 |
[05:49] | Garnet? Does that call herself a garnet? | 石榴 那玩意管自己叫石榴 |
[05:54] | What would you have her do? | 你要让她怎么办 |
[05:56] | Enter with the Demantoids? | 加入翠榴石们吗 |
[05:57] | The Hessonites? The Pyropes? | 还是钙铝榴石或镁铝榴石 |
[05:59] | Pink, I’m being very generous, but you can’t expect me to — | 阿粉 我已经放宽条件啦 你不能得寸 |
[06:02] | I won’t go. | 我 不 去 |
[06:04] | Garnet. | 石榴 |
[06:05] | At least the sapphire in there has some sense. | 起码里面的蓝宝石还懂点规矩 |
[06:10] | Pink, are you going to ring in the ball? | 阿粉 你要负责开场吗 |
[06:12] | What? | 什么 |
[06:14] | Oh, I’ll take care of it. | 算了 我来负责吧 |
[06:16] | I’ll take care of everything. | 全都由我负责 |
[06:17] | Come, Pearl. | 来吧 珍珠 |
[06:20] | Garnet… | 石榴 |
[06:21] | I’ll find you when it’s over. | 等舞会结束我再去找你们 |
[06:23] | I thought we’d get to do this together. | 我以为我们会一起面对的 |
[06:25] | Steven. | 史蒂文 |
[06:28] | This is your chance to talk to White. | 这是你说服白钻的好机会 |
[06:31] | She’s not gonna listen to me, but she might listen to Pink. | 我的话她不会听 但粉钻的话她也许会听 |
[06:34] | Then she’ll listen when I tell her about you. | 那我就给她讲你的事情 |
[06:37] | Once I talk to White Diamond, | 只要我有机会和她谈 |
[06:39] | I’ll change everything. | 我就能改变一切 |
[06:40] | I promise. | 我说到做到 |
[06:49] | Pink Diamond! | 粉钻 |
[06:51] | It’s wonderful to be in your presence. | 能当面见到您太荣幸了 |
[06:53] | Uh, thank you. | 呃 谢谢 |
[06:55] | Wow. So radiant and sparkling. | 您真是闪亮又耀眼 |
[07:00] | Pink Diamond. | 粉钻 |
[07:02] | That’s me, your ding dang diamond. | 是我啦 响当当的钻石 |
[07:04] | Wow. So radiant and exquisite. | 您真是闪亮又精美 |
[07:07] | Steven, you’re doing great. | 史蒂文 做得不错 |
[07:10] | White Diamond will be very impressed. | 白钻会很满意的 |
[07:12] | Well, she better be. | 我希望她会 |
[07:14] | Yo! My Diamond! | 嘿哟 我的钻石 |
[07:16] | Amethyst! Is it okay if I say hi? | 是紫晶 我能打个招呼吗 |
[07:18] | We’re starting soon, but if you’re quick about it — | 马上就要开场了 你得快点 |
[07:21] | -Thanks, Pearl. -Steven. | -谢啦珍珠 -史蒂文 |
[07:23] | -Huh? -Your manners. | -怎么了 -注意礼节 |
[07:25] | Oh. Right. | 对哦 |
[07:27] | Amethyst, it is good to see you. | 紫晶阁下 见到你很荣幸 |
[07:30] | Good to see you, my diamond. | 彼此彼此 我的钻石 |
[07:32] | Sorry you have to wear those limb enhancers. | 那些假肢肯定不怎么好受吧 |
[07:35] | Not sure how Peridot put up with these things, | 真搞不懂橄榄石怎么能天天穿这玩意 |
[07:37] | but I’m getting used to it. | 但我开始适应了 |
[07:39] | Yo, check out this cool party trick I taught myself. | 瞧瞧我自学的这些派对小把戏 |
[07:47] | Amethyst, come on. | 别这样 紫晶 |
[07:49] | I know. This is a serious party. | 知道啦 这是一场正经的派对 |
[07:52] | Anyway, I’m gonna go mingle with some, uh, quartzes. | 不管啦 我去和其他石英玩儿了 |
[07:56] | Hi. How’s it going? | 大伙儿怎么样啊 |
[08:00] | I really hope this works out, Connie. | 我真希望一切顺利 康妮 |
[08:02] | Ruby and Sapphire are here. | 红宝石和蓝宝石来啦 |
[08:06] | When I told Garnet I still wanted her to come, | 我和石榴说希望她能来的时候 |
[08:08] | I-I hope she didn’t think I meant I wanted her to split. | 不是想让她解除融合的意思 |
[08:11] | I’m sure she just wants | 放心 她只是 |
[08:12] | to support you in any way she can. | 想要尽可能地支持你罢了 |
[08:15] | Everyone, behold. | 各位注意了 |
[08:17] | The daunting beauty and elegance that is Yellow Diamond! | 绝顶美丽优雅的黄钻驾到 |
[08:33] | Not a bad turnout, Pink. | 表现不错 阿粉 |
[08:35] | I appreciate your attendance, Yellow. | 感谢您的到来 阿黄 |
[08:38] | Ahem. | 咳咳 |
[08:39] | Everyone, prepare yourselves emotionally | 各位 请做好准备 |
[08:43] | for the overpowering elegance that is Blue Diamond. | 恭迎超凡脱俗的蓝钻驾到 |
[08:58] | -You’re doing great. -Thank you, Blue. | -做得不错 -谢谢 阿蓝 |
[09:04] | To those in attendance of the era three ball… | 第三纪元舞会的各位来宾 |
[09:10] | …White Diamond… | 白钻 |
[09:13] | has more important things to attend to. | 有更要紧的事情需要处理 |
[09:15] | -What?! -Therefore… | -什么 -因此 |
[09:19] | …I will be here to observe in her place. | 将由我代替她出席 |
[09:22] | Welcome to era three. | 欢迎进入第三纪元 |
[09:36] | I made everyone do this, and it’s so…miserable. | 是我害得大家这么惨 |
[09:43] | Steven… | 史蒂文 |
[09:44] | Don’t you mean Pink Diamond? | 你是想说粉钻吧 |
[09:46] | Of course I don’t. | 才不是 |
[09:48] | Come on. Do you want to dance? | 来吧 想不想跳舞 |
[09:51] | Yeah, but I’m not supposed to. | 想啊 但我不能跳 |
[09:53] | It’s your party. | 这是你的派对 |
[09:55] | But White expects me — | 但阿白想让我 |
[09:56] | She’s not here. | 她又不在 |
[10:03] | Everybody’s staring. | 其他人都盯着我们呢 |
[10:04] | Since when does that bother you? | 你什么时候在乎过这个 |
[10:07] | I’m sorry, everyone. Uh… | 各位 真是抱歉 |
[10:09] | Steven, we’re gonna be okay. I’m here. | 不会有事的 史蒂文 我在呢 |
[10:13] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[10:14] | We’ll get through this together. | 有问题我们一起解决 |
[10:18] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[10:21] | Yeah, that’s it. | 这就对啦 |
[10:27] | Pink, what are you doing? | 阿粉 你在做什么 |
[10:29] | I was just dancing. | 我在跳舞啊 |
[10:34] | Pink, this is completely unacceptable. | 阿粉 这太过分了 |
[10:37] | Unfuse or I’ll make you. | 现在就解除融合 别逼我动手 |
[10:40] | You’ll have to go through me. | 先过我这一关 |
[10:43] | And me. | 还有我 |
[10:46] | Yeah. And me. | 耶 还有我 |
[10:53] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[10:54] | I knew I couldn’t be the only one. | 我就知道我们不是唯一一对 |
[10:59] | Opal! | 蛋白石 |
[11:01] | Garnet! | 石榴 |
[11:04] | Pink, you’ve gone too far, even for you. | 阿粉 即使是你 这样也太过分了 |
[11:08] | Stay in here and think about what you’ve done. | 待在这反思一下你刚才的行为 |
[11:11] | No. Wait! | 不 等等 |