时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Not getting out that way. | 这样行不通 |
[00:18] | A window! | 有窗户 |
[00:39] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[00:41] | Well, good thing I grabbed a couple of these before the ball. | 好吧 好消息是我在舞会前拿了几根这个 |
[00:45] | Otherwise, we’d have nothing to eat. | 不然我们就没东西吃了 |
[00:48] | Can’t escape Gem Prison on an empty stomach. | 饿着肚子可逃不出宝石监狱 |
[00:55] | We never should have come here. | 我们根本就不应该来这里 |
[00:57] | What? | 什么 |
[00:58] | This whole plan — – what was I even thinking? | 这整个计划 我到底在想什么 |
[01:00] | Well, you were thinking that if you came to Homeworld | 呃 你想着如果你能到母星 |
[01:03] | and talked to White Diamond, | 跟白钻谈谈 |
[01:05] | maybe you could save all the corrupted gems on Earth. | 也许你能拯救所有地球上变质的宝石 |
[01:07] | Oh, right, and look where that got us. | 是啊 不过看看我们落得个什么下场 |
[01:10] | Well, we knew it wouldn’t be easy. | 好吧 可是我们本来也知道这件事很难 |
[01:12] | Yeah, but I didn’t think I’d get every Crystal Gem | 对啊 但我真没想到我会害得所有宝石战士 |
[01:15] | poofed at the same time. | 都失去形态 |
[01:17] | And what’ll Dad say when he finds out? | 而且爸爸发现了会怎么说 |
[01:19] | His only son, in jail at 14! What a disgrace. | 他的独生子 14岁就坐牢了 多丢人啊 |
[01:23] | We can’t give up. One step at a time. | 我们不能放弃 一步一步来 |
[01:26] | We’ll think of something. | 会想出解决办法的 |
[01:27] | Okay, so, we tried the bubble and the shields | 好吧 我们试过了泡泡和盾牌 |
[01:30] | and that window. | 还有那扇窗 |
[01:31] | What else have we got? | 还有什么办法 |
[01:33] | hey, my phone. | 嘿 我的手机 |
[01:35] | Oh, wait. No reception. | 哦 等等 没信号 |
[01:37] | Not that there’s anyone we could call for help anyway. | 不过反正也找不到人能帮我们 |
[01:40] | How long do you think | 你觉得她们 |
[01:42] | they’ll keep us locked up in here? 100 years? | 会把我们关在这儿多久 100年 |
[01:45] | That’s it! | 对了 |
[01:46] | Really?! 100 years?! | 真的 100年 |
[01:48] | No, call for help. | 不 找人帮忙 |
[01:49] | There’s one Crystal Gem left that hasn’t been poofed, | 还有一个宝石战士能来救我们 |
[01:52] | and that’s Bismuth. | 阿铋 |
[01:53] | Maybe I can reach her with my sleepy psychic mind powers. | 也许我能用睡眠超能力联系她 |
[01:56] | You think you can do that, | 你觉得你能做到 |
[01:57] | reach all the way to Earth with your mind? | 用精神力量回到地球吗 |
[02:00] | It’ll be a stretch for sure, but I won’t know unless I try. | 肯定会很困难 但不试怎么知道呢 |
[02:03] | Well, what are we waiting for? | 那还在等什么 |
[02:05] | Bedtime, mister. | 睡觉时间到了 先生 |
[02:07] | All right. Here goes nothing. | 好吧 让我拼一把 |
[02:10] | You can do this. | 你能做到的 |
[02:20] | Connie, I did it. | 康妮 我成功了 |
[02:21] | I’m in that psychic ghost space again. | 我又进入灵魂空间了 |
[02:23] | Great. Can you talk to Earth? | 真棒 你能跟地球人对话吗 |
[02:25] | H-Hang on. I got to find it first. | 等 等一下 我得先找到它 |
[02:28] | Okay. Earth, where you at? | 好吧 地球 你在哪 |
[02:30] | Come on. Beach City, video games, doughnuts, Dad. | 快来吧 海滩市 电子游戏 甜甜圈 爸爸 |
[02:34] | There you are! | 在这儿 |
[02:36] | You find it? | 你找到了吗 |
[02:37] | Yeah, but it looks far away. | 没错 不过看起来好遥远 |
[02:39] | This might take me a while. | 可能得花点时间 |
[02:40] | Okay. I’ll be here. Good luck. | 没事 我会一直在这儿的 祝你好运 |
[02:50] | This is gonna take forever. | 这样一辈子也到不了啊 |
[02:52] | Maybe if I… | 如果我 |
[02:55] | Too fast! Too fast! Slow down! | 太快了 太快了 慢点 |
[09:32] | I guess I have to face | 我想我只能面对 |
[09:36] | That in this awful place | 在这个可怕的地方 |
[09:39] | I shouldn’t show a trace of doubt | 我不该表现出任何迟疑 |
[09:46] | But pulled against the grain | 而是勇敢地逆势而行 |
[09:49] | I feel a little pain | 我感到一点疼痛 |
[09:53] | That I would rather do without | 我不愿再承受 |
[09:59] | I’d rather be | 我渴望 |
[10:01] | Free | 自由 |
[10:04] | Free | 自由 |
[10:07] | Free | 自由 |
[10:14] | I’d rather be | 我渴望 |
[10:15] | Free | 自由 |
[10:18] | Free | 自由 |
[10:21] | Free | 自由 |
[10:28] | Free | 自由 |
[10:31] | Free | 自由 |
[10:35] | Free | 自由 |
[10:39] | From here | 离开这里 |
[10:45] | Guess we’ll see what happens. | 等等看会发生什么吧 |
[10:48] | When I see the way you look | 当我看到你的面容 |
[10:52] | Shaken by how long it took | 惊讶自己居然花了这么久才明白 |
[10:55] | I can do about anything | 我什么都愿意做 |
[10:58] | I could even learn how to love | 甚至学着去爱 |