时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | The thing is, it was probably six or seven years ago… | 事实上 应该是六七年前… |
[00:20] | Oh, thank you. | 哦 谢谢 |
[00:22] | My condolences. | 请节哀顺变 |
[00:23] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[00:25] | Norman, forgive me for saying this, | 诺曼 请原谅我接下来的话 |
[00:27] | but when you sit shivah for a loved one, | 但是如果你要为所爱的人服丧 |
[00:29] | all the mirrors in the house are supposed to be covered. | 应该把房子里所有的镜子都遮起来 |
[00:32] | I know. I’m just not that kind of Jew. | 我知道 但我不是那种类型的犹太人 |
[00:35] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[00:35] | And what kind of Jew are you? | 那你是哪种犹太人 |
[00:37] | I’m… I’m the atheist kind. | 我是不信教的那种 |
[00:41] | Condolences. | 节哀顺变 |
[00:43] | Enjoy the shrimp. | 好好享用虾 |
[00:45] | I know this is a difficult time, but try not to be an asshole. | 我知道这是艰难时期 但是尽量不要表现得像个混蛋 |
[00:49] | If he didn’t want to be insulted, | 如果他不想受到侮辱的话 |
[00:50] | he shouldn’t have become a rabbi. | 就不应该当拉比 |
[00:52] | But on the upside, | 但是好的是 |
[00:54] | Mindy told me that the funeral’s on Twitter. | 明迪告诉我葬礼在推特上直播了 |
[00:56] | No kidding? | 真的吗 |
[00:57] | Yeah. Apparently we’re “Trendy.” | 是啊 显然我们上了热搜榜 |
[01:01] | Leno sure did a good job. | 莱诺毫无疑问做的很棒 |
[01:02] | Respectful but funny. | 充满敬意又不失风趣 |
[01:04] | I like that he’s still bitter about me. Shows I made an impact. | 我喜欢他被我惹恼的样子 说明我有影响力 |
[01:07] | Well, I think Eileen would’ve approved. | 呃 我相信艾琳会认可这样的 |
[01:10] | I know she approved. | 我知道她会的 |
[01:11] | – Oh, you know? – I know. | -哦 你真的知道吗 -我就是知道 |
[01:15] | – Okay. – Hey, Rabbi. | -好吧 -嗨 拉比 |
[01:17] | Shalom, baby. | 你好啊 宝贝儿 |
[01:19] | And Phoebe came. | 菲比来了 |
[01:21] | We’re supposed to love our children unconditionally. | 我们应该毫无条件地爱我们的孩子 |
[01:24] | Such nonsense. | 这真是荒唐 |
[01:25] | Is there a Mrs. Rabbi? | 你有拉比夫人吗 |
[01:27] | I don’t know if I can forgive her, Sandy. | 我不知道我会不会原谅她 桑迪 |
[01:30] | You will. You’ve just got to allow some healing to take place. | 你会的 你只需要允许自己从悲痛中走出来 |
[01:32] | You know, it’s a… A process. | 你懂的 得有个过程 |
[01:35] | You done with the platitudes? | 你当够人生导师了吗 |
[01:37] | I don’t have to be. I mean, you want more? | 我不必一直这样啊 你希望我继续吗 |
[01:39] | – No. – A stitch in time means nine. | -别了 -小洞不补大洞吃苦 |
[01:41] | – Yeah. – A bird in the hand is worth something. | -好了 -一鸟在手胜过什么来着 |
[01:44] | – I forget what. – All right. | -我记不清了 -好的够了 |
[01:52] | So I’m only asking because my husband turned out to be gay | 我之所以这么问 是因为我老公竟然是个同性恋 |
[01:56] | and it really ruined our sex life. | 这真的毁了我们的性福生活 |
[01:58] | Well, I’m sorry to hear that. | 呃 我很遗憾 |
[02:00] | Did you try lying on your stomach? | 你们试过后入吗 |
[02:02] | Oh, I tried everything. | 哦 我尝试过一切了 |
[02:04] | I mean, come on, you’d think, | 我是说 一切 一切你能想到的 |
[02:05] | like, a hole is a hole is a hole, you know? | 反正前后都是洞 你明白吗 |
[02:08] | You’d think. | 是吗 |
[02:10] | Yeah, uh, nice, uh… | 好了 很高兴 呃… |
[02:12] | It was nice talking to you. | 很高兴和你聊天 |
[02:15] | Are we done? | 话题结束了吗 |
[02:19] | So that’s a story, huh? | 她就是个奇葩 对吧 |
[02:21] | Yeah. She used to babysit me. | 是啊 她在我小的时候照顾过我 |
[02:23] | – You’re kidding? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对呀 |
[02:25] | I remember once she took me to see Troop Beverly Hills. | 我记得有一次她带我去看《比弗利山超级娘子军》 |
[02:28] | Oh, that’s nice. | 哦 那还不错 |
[02:29] | Kind of. | 还行吧 |
[02:30] | She sat behind me and gave her boyfriend a hand job. | 她坐在我后面 给她男友撸了一发 |
[02:33] | Oh, God! | 哦 我的天 |
[02:34] | Yeah. Good movie, though. | 是啊 不过电影不错 |
[02:38] | – Shelley Long? – Yeah. | -谢莉·朗演的吗 -对 |
[02:42] | – Norman. – Yeah. | -诺曼 -在 |
[02:44] | I made up this plate for you. | 我给你拿了盘吃的 |
[02:46] | Oh, no… no thanks. I’m not hungry. | 哦 不用了 谢谢 我不饿 |
[02:48] | I am. | 我饿了 |
[02:49] | The food’s in the kitchen. | 厨房有吃的 |
[02:52] | I’m so very sorry for your loss. | 我真的真的很遗憾你失去了亲人 |
[02:55] | Well, thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[02:57] | Eileen was such a… A great lady. | 艾琳是一个非常伟大的女士 |
[03:00] | – One of a kind. – Yes, she was. | -出类拔萃 -是的 确实如此 |
[03:02] | – Norman, I brought you a plate. – I got this. | -诺曼 我给你带了一盘吃的 -我已经拿过了 |
[03:06] | And she loved you so very much. | 而且她是那么的爱你 |
[03:09] | – Excuse me. – Where are you going? | -失陪 -你要去哪 |
[03:11] | I… I’m going to the bathroom. | 我要去卫生间 |
[03:13] | – Again? – Yes, again. Are you counting? | -又去 -是的 又去 你给我数着吗 |
[03:16] | Yeah, I am. You’re closing in on double digits. | 是的 我是在数着 次数都快接近两位数了 |
[03:19] | Oh, I appreciate your concern. | 哦 我真是太谢谢你的关心了 |
[03:21] | I’ll dedicate this one to you. | 我要把这次献给你 |
[03:23] | Norman, listen to me. | 诺曼 听我说 |
[03:25] | – Mmm. Yes. – I know that your instinct | -行吧 -我知道你的直觉告诉你 |
[03:28] | is to go through all of this by yourself, | 要自己独自承受这一切 |
[03:32] | but that’s wrong. | 但是那样是不对的 |
[03:33] | Huh. | 是嘛 |
[03:34] | It really does take a village. | 这一切真的需要举全村之力 |
[03:37] | – It does? – Yes. | -真的需要吗 -真的 |
[03:40] | Let me be your village. | 让我成为你的全村之力 |
[03:43] | But you’re just one person. | 可你只是一个人 |
[03:46] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[03:55] | So that’s it? | 这就完事儿了 |
[03:56] | Now we’re trickling? | 现在又成涓涓细流了吗 |
[04:02] | *Raindrops keep falling on my head* | *雨点不断落在我头上* |
[04:17] | This is the last chance before I put you away. | 这可是我把你收起来前的最后机会了啊 |
[04:23] | Excuse me! | 打扰一下 |
[04:25] | Excuse me! | 打扰一下 |
[04:31] | I would like to make a toast to my mother, Eileen Newlander. | 我想向我母亲艾琳·纽兰德致辞 |
[04:34] | You all knew her as a loving and generous woman. | 你们都知道她是一个善良慷慨的女性 |
[04:38] | She was always ready to give her time and her money | 她永远会为那些需要她的人 |
[04:43] | to those in need. | 奉献时间和金钱 |
[04:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:48] | She was there for anyone who didn’t come out of her vagina. | 她总是关心着所有人 除了从她阴道里爬出来的亲生女儿 |
[04:53] | – Oh! – Okay, that’s it. | -哦 -好了 说得够了 |
[04:57] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[04:58] | – Should I have said C-section? – Come on. | -我应该说剖腹产吗 -快走 |
[05:11] | Where’ve you been? | 你刚才去哪了 |
[05:12] | – Bathroom. – Again? | -洗手间 -又去了 |
[05:15] | What’s with everybody counting? | 为什么所有人都在数着次数 |
[05:16] | I’m not counting. I just noticed. | 我没有特意数着 我只是注意到了而已 |
[05:19] | – What’s wrong? – Nothing’s wrong. | -怎么了 -没怎么 |
[05:20] | I think something’s going on with his prostate. | 我想他的前列腺出了点毛病 |
[05:22] | Excuse me. I’d rather my daughter not discuss my prostate. | 不好意思 我宁愿我的女儿不要谈论我的前列腺 |
[05:26] | It’s nothing to be embarrassed about. | 这又没什么可害羞的 |
[05:28] | My ex had all kinds of prostate problems. It’s treatable. | 我的前夫有各种各样的前列腺问题 是可以治愈的 |
[05:31] | Okay, I’m gonna say it again. | 好吧 我再重申一次 |
[05:32] | I don’t want to discuss my prostate with my child. | 我不想和我的孩子讨论我的前列腺 |
[05:34] | Or hear about your husband’s prostate. | 我也不想听关于你丈夫前列腺的事 |
[05:36] | Ex-husband. | 前夫 |
[05:37] | – Did he have prostate cancer? – Yep. | -他得过前列腺癌吗 -对 |
[05:39] | But they took it out and it’s fine. | 但是后来发现没什么大事儿 |
[05:41] | – Was he able to… – Oh, yeah, yeah. Yeah. With Viagra. | -他还能… -哦 当然 当然可以 在伟哥的帮助下 |
[05:46] | Okay, I’m walkin’ away here. | 好吧 我要离开这儿 |
[05:48] | Goin’ back to the bathroom? | 回厕所去吗 |
[05:51] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[05:55] | Well… | 嗯 |
[05:56] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[06:01] | Oh, here you are hiding. | 哦 原来你在这儿躲着 |
[06:06] | Dianne, please. | 黛安娜 求你了 |
[06:08] | For 46 years, I’ve lived in one village. | 46年了 我只住在一个村子里 |
[06:11] | It was a wonderful village. It was warm. Nice huts. | 那是一个棒极了的村子 它很温馨 房子很棒 |
[06:14] | And I’m sorry, but from here on, I’m just gonna… | 我很抱歉 但是从现在起 我就打算… |
[06:17] | I’m gonna be village-less. I’m a nomad. | 我打算不住在村子里了 我现在是个游牧者 |
[06:21] | What are you talking about? | 你胡说些什么啊 |
[06:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[06:26] | I need my coat. | 我在找我的外套 |
[06:28] | It’s the tan one with the gold buttons. | 是褐色有金色纽扣的那件 |
[06:34] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:38] | Phoebe. | 菲比 |
[06:41] | Jesus. Phoebe! | 我的天 菲比 |
[06:43] | Phoebe! | 菲比 |
[06:46] | Phoebe! | 菲比 |
[06:51] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[06:58] | Phoebe! | 菲比 |
[07:03] | Can I buy you a new coat? | 我给你买件新外套吧 |
[07:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:12] | Thank you for a lovely… funeral. | 谢谢你邀请我参加这个美妙的…葬礼 |
[07:15] | You’re welcome. | 太客气了 |
[07:16] | Can’t wait to tell all my friends that Barbra Streisand hit on me. | 等不及想要告诉我的朋友们芭芭拉·史翠珊和我调情了 |
[07:20] | Don’t flatter yourself. He hit on me, too! | 可别自我陶醉了 他也和我调情了好吗 |
[07:24] | So are you, uh… are you staying at Norman’s tonight? | 那么你…你今晚要陪在诺曼那里吗 |
[07:28] | No, I’m gonna give him a little space with his daughter. | 不 我打算给他和他女儿留点空间 |
[07:31] | Good plan. | 好主意 |
[07:34] | I, uh… I’d, uh, invite you in, but, uh… my son is, uh… | 我 呃 我本应该邀请你进去 但是…我儿子 |
[07:39] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[07:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:42] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[08:20] | This is complete and utter bullshit. | 真他妈操蛋 |
[08:31] | Very good. | 很好 |
[08:33] | Okay, who wants to go next? | 好了 谁想下一个表演 |
[08:36] | – Jude, please present. – Thanks. | -裘德 请开始你的表演 -谢谢 |
[08:38] | I’ve been thinking a lot about what you said to me last class. | 上堂课你对我说的话 我回去思考了很多 |
[08:42] | You’ve been thinking? | 你回去思考了 |
[08:43] | – Well, that’s encouraging. – Yeah. | -嗯 真是鼓舞人心 -是的 |
[08:45] | You said that I’m relying too much on how I look | 你说我过于依赖自己的长相 |
[08:47] | and not challenging myself as an actor, | 而不是将自己作为一个演员来挑战自己 |
[08:49] | so I decided to do something | 所以我决定采取一些行动 |
[08:50] | that’s gonna take me out of my comfort zone. | 来迫使自己跳出舒适圈 |
[08:52] | Terrific. What did you pick? | 好极了 你选了什么 |
[08:53] | A monologue from Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom by August Wilson. | 一段选自奥古斯特·威尔逊所著《玛·雷尼的扭摆舞》的独白 |
[08:53] | 1982年话剧作品 记录了二十世纪非裔美国人的经历 涉及种族 艺术 宗教以及白人制作人对黑人艺术家的剥削等问题 | |
[08:58] | – Really? – Yep. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[09:00] | You’re… you’re sure about this? | 你…确定要表演这部剧吗 |
[09:04] | Okay, let’s… let’s see it. | 好的 让我们…我们看看 |
[09:14] | Levee’s gots to be Levee. | 列维注定就是列维那样的人 |
[09:18] | And he don’t need nobody | 而且他根本不需要任何人 |
[09:20] | messin’ around with him about the white man. | 在他周围大谈特谈白佬 |
[09:26] | ‘Cause you don’t know nothin’ about me! | 因为你根本对我一无所知 |
[09:29] | You don’t know Levee. | 你不了解列维 |
[09:32] | You don’t know what type of blood I got! | 你不理解我骨子里到底流淌着怎样的血液 |
[09:36] | What type of heart I got beatin’ in here! | 我的胸膛里跳动着什么样的心脏 |
[09:44] | I was eight years old | 我那时只有八岁 |
[09:46] | when a gang of the white mens… | 一帮白佬 |
[09:48] | come inside of my daddy’s house | 闯进我爸爸的房子 |
[09:51] | and have to do my mama any way they wanted, and– | 并对我妈妈为所欲为 还… |
[09:56] | Excuse me. I– | 对不起 我 |
[09:57] | I’m sorry. I don’t think I’m comfortable with this. | 抱歉 我对他的表演感到很不舒服 |
[09:59] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[10:00] | – Why not? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[10:01] | It just, um… It just seems wrong. | 只是 呃 就是看起来不太对劲 |
[10:04] | Well, I don’t think that that’s your call. I mean, is it wrong? | 嗯 我觉得你可说了不算 你觉得看起来不对劲儿吗 |
[10:08] | Why are you askin’ me? | 你为什么要问我 |
[10:09] | I think if you look past | 我想如果能暂时忽视 |
[10:10] | how super fucked up it is, it’s very brave. | 它有多垃圾的话 这段表演还是很有胆量的 |
[10:13] | Super-duper fucked up. | 真的是无比垃圾了 |
[10:15] | I mean, just because I’m not black | 我是说 虽然我不是黑人 |
[10:17] | doesn’t mean I can’t be offended. | 但这并不代表我不会被冒犯到 |
[10:19] | I mean, I’m allowed to be offended, right? | 我是说 我是可以被冒犯的 是吧 |
[10:22] | – Or is it offensive just to ask? – Mm. | -还是说单单问了这个问题就已经冒犯到你了 -嗯 |
[10:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[10:28] | Everybody better stop lookin’ at me or shit will go down. | 你们最好不要再盯着我看了 否则我就要发火了 |
[10:31] | Sandy, you may wanna weigh in on this. | 桑迪 你不想发表什么意见吗 |
[10:36] | Dad, you in there? | 老爸 你在里面吗 |
[10:38] | Yeah. | 在 |
[10:40] | We’ve got a racially charged situation happening in class. | 课堂上出现了种族歧视的问题 |
[10:43] | Are you gonna be long? | 你还要很久吗 |
[10:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:50] | I don’t know what to do. Do… Do we put her in another rehab? | 我不知道该做些什么 难道 难道我们把她送去另一个戒瘾中心吗 |
[10:53] | Unless she wants to get sober, I don’t see the point. | 除非她自己主动想要戒掉 否则没什么意义 |
[10:57] | Well, we can’t do nothing. | 我们总不能什么都不做 |
[10:59] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[11:00] | Maybe it’s time to let her hit bottom. | 也许是时候让她撞一撞南墙了 |
[11:02] | What’s bottom? | 什么南墙 |
[11:04] | Homeless? In a mental institution? Jail? | 无家可归 关进精神精神病院还是坐牢 |
[11:07] | I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[11:08] | I know that what we’ve been doing isn’t working, so… | 我只知道我们的努力并没有什么效果 所以… |
[11:15] | It’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[11:16] | You’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[11:19] | This is not good. | 这可不太妙 |
[11:21] | No shit. | 确实不妙 |
[11:32] | Am I interrupting? | 我打扰到你了吗 |
[11:33] | Course not. Sit down. | 当然没有 请坐 |
[11:35] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[11:37] | Yeah, sit. | 当然 坐吧 |
[11:40] | Want some coffee? | 要来点咖啡吗 |
[11:41] | No. It just makes me pee. | 不 那只会让我尿多 |
[11:43] | Well, it’s a diuretic. | 咖啡确实利尿 |
[11:47] | You wouldn’t happen to have a, uh… | 你不会恰好认识个… |
[11:50] | urologist that you like? | 你比较喜欢的泌尿科医生吧 |
[11:51] | Like? | 喜欢 |
[11:52] | No one likes their urologist, but I do have a good one. | 没人喜欢泌尿科医生 但我确实有个很优秀的 |
[11:55] | I need his number. | 我需要他的联系方式 |
[11:57] | I already gave it to Mindy. She’s gonna make you an appointment. | 我已经给明迪了 她会帮你预约 |
[12:00] | Jesus, everything in my pants is public knowledge. | 老天 我裤子里的事真是人尽皆知 |
[12:03] | I’m just glad you’re not in denial anymore. | 我只是很高兴你不再回避这件事了 |
[12:05] | Norman, yesterday I kissed a woman goodnight | 诺曼 昨天晚上我和一位女士吻别 |
[12:08] | and then urinated on her bush. | 然后就在她的灌木丛撒了尿 |
[12:11] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[12:13] | The bush outside her house. | 她房子外边的灌木丛 |
[12:17] | Yeah, that’s… that’s a slow, dripping cry for help. | 是啊 那便是在悄无声息地寻求帮助 |
[12:20] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[12:22] | You mind if I have some friends over? | 你介意我请朋友过来吗 |
[12:24] | Yes, I mind, and go and put some clothes on! | 是的 我介意 去把衣服穿好 |
[12:27] | It’s just Sandy. What’s he gonna do? | 只是桑迪而已 他又不会怎样 |
[12:30] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[12:33] | What am I supposed to do with her? | 我该拿她怎么办 |
[12:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:36] | I guess just love her. | 我猜爱她就行了 |
[12:40] | You’re useless. | 你真是没用 |
[12:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:47] | And fill these out, and the doctor will see you shortly. | 填好这个 医生很快就会见你 |
[12:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:53] | Just so you know, I’m here for penis reduction surgery. | 顺便一提 我是来做阴茎缩短手术的 |
[12:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:58] | Been getting some complaints lately. | 最近老是有人抱怨 |
[13:01] | Got it. | 了解 |
[13:31] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[13:34] | The sad part is, that water cooler has a better flow than I do. | 悲伤的是 那饮水机的水流比我的还稳 |
[13:41] | How often do you have to come here? | 你多久来一次这里 |
[13:51] | Not cool, man. | 那么问可不好 |
[13:53] | Not cool. | 很不好 |
[14:08] | Oh, for Christ’s sake. | 哦 老天啊 |
[14:10] | Whatever happened to hanging things up? | 怎么都不知道把东西挂起来 |
[14:17] | 艾琳·纽兰德 止痛药 | |
[14:19] | I don’t believe this! | 难以置信 |
[14:23] | – You’re stealing drugs from your mother? – What? | -你在偷你母亲的药吗 -什么 |
[14:26] | What kind– | 什么样的… |
[14:30] | What kind of a person does that? | 什么样的人会那么做 |
[14:31] | What kind of a person steals drugs from their mother? | 什么样的人会从自己的母亲那里偷药 |
[14:34] | It’s not that big of a deal. | 这有什么大不了的 |
[14:35] | I hurt my back, I was looking for Advil, | 我背部受伤了 想找布洛芬吃 |
[14:38] | – and I found that stuff. – Oh, you hurt your back? | -只找到了那个 -哦 你背部受伤了啊 |
[14:40] | Really? Really? How’d you hurt your back? | 真的吗 你是怎么受伤的 |
[14:44] | – It was a pretty silly story, actually– – Liar! | -那是个挺蠢的故事… -骗子 |
[14:48] | So there’s nothin’ else goin’ on, besides the frequent urination? | 所以除了尿频以外没有其他症状吗 |
[14:53] | No. I mean, I have had a little bronchial irritation, | 没有 之前倒是有点支气管炎 |
[14:56] | but that’s kinda out of your purview, isn’t it? | 不过那好像不是你的专长吧 |
[14:58] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:59] | Anyway, we’re gonna do some tests | 不管怎样 我们要做些检查 |
[15:01] | and make sure there’s nothin’ serious goin’ on. | 确保没什么严重的问题 |
[15:03] | What do you mean by “Serious”? | “严重”是指什么 |
[15:05] | Cancer. | 癌症 |
[15:07] | Oh, right. Right. | 哦 好吧 |
[15:08] | But, uh… based on your symptoms, | 但是 基于你的症状 |
[15:11] | I… I would say we’re dealin’ with prostatic hyperplasia. | 我觉得应该是前列腺增生 |
[15:15] | Which means? | 什么意思 |
[15:16] | You’ve got a big prostate. | 你有个大号的前列腺 |
[15:18] | Which means? | 什么意思 |
[15:19] | It means you’re gonna pee a lot. | 意思是你会尿多 |
[15:21] | Can you tell me something I don’t know? | 你能说点我不知道的吗 |
[15:24] | I got to second base with my nurse last night. | 昨晚我和我的护士”上了二垒” |
[15:28] | That’s an old joke, but I did. | 这是个经典笑话 不过也是事实 |
[15:30] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[15:31] | What about my prostate? | 那我的前列腺呢 |
[15:33] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[15:35] | We have options. | 有几种选择 |
[15:36] | There’s drugs and there’s transurethral resection. | 可以用药 也可以做经尿道电切术 |
[15:40] | And what’s involved with that? | 那是要干什么 |
[15:41] | I drill through your penis | 我沿着你的阴茎钻进去 |
[15:43] | and core out your prostate like a Roto-Rooter. | 然后像通下水道一样把你的前列腺弄出来 |
[15:46] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[15:47] | Yeah, it’s… it’s an exciting time to be a urologist. | 这就是泌尿科医生的激动时刻 |
[15:49] | But let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 但是现在我们不用太担心 |
[15:51] | Drop your drawers. Lay on your side over there. | 脱下内裤 侧躺下来 |
[15:54] | I’ll poke around in there and see what we got. | 我摸摸看里面是什么情况 |
[16:01] | You keep saying “We.” | 你一直在说”我们” |
[16:04] | You complete me. | 你使我完整 |
[16:06] | I gotta ask, when you were a young guy in med school, | 我得问问 当你还是个上医学院的年轻人时 |
[16:09] | what made you decide to become a urologist? | 是什么让你决定成为泌尿科医生的 |
[16:11] | I get asked that a lot. | 经常有人这么问我 |
[16:14] | And the answer is? | 答案是 |
[16:16] | Variety. | 多样性 |
[16:18] | Dicks are like snowflakes. | 阴茎就像是雪花 |
[16:20] | There’s no two alike. | 没有两个是一样的 |
[16:22] | Say “Ah.” | 说”啊” |
[16:24] | Ah! | 啊 |
[16:26] | Why’d you come back? Is it money? | 你为什么会来 是为了钱吗 |
[16:29] | Because you should know that you’re not in your mother’s will. | 你要知道你母亲的遗嘱里没有你 |
[16:32] | It all goes to me, and when I’m gone, I’m leaving it to charity. | 全都归我了 等我死后 我会全捐给慈善组织 |
[16:35] | Good, because I don’t want your money! | 很好 你的钱我一分都不要 |
[16:37] | Well, you’re not getting any! | 你一分也拿不到 |
[16:42] | Phoebe? | 菲比 |
[16:45] | Phoebe! | 菲比 |
[16:47] | Are you taking drugs? | 你在嗑药吗 |
[16:49] | I am taking a dump! | 我在拉屎 |
[16:52] | I just need a minute. The Percoset makes me constipated. | 稍等一会 止痛药让我有点便秘 |
[16:59] | Well, you don’t deserve it, but there’s Metamucil under the sink. | 虽然你不配吃 但是水槽下面有纤维素[通便药] |
[17:04] | Thank you, Daddy. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[17:06] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[17:07] | All right, now bear down on me. | 好了 往我这边用力 |
[17:09] | That’s it. Bear down. | 就是这样 用力 |
[17:11] | ‘Cause I’ve gotta… Come on. Push, push! | 因为我得…加油 用力 |
[17:13] | You know, the funny thing is, | 知道吗 有趣的是 |
[17:16] | even gay guys don’t like this. | 连同性恋都不喜欢这样 |
[17:18] | That’s hilarious. | 真好笑 |
[17:19] | Push, push, push! I’ve gotta touch it. | 用力 用力 我得摸到它 |
[17:21] | Push! I’ve gotta feel it with my finger. | 用力 我得用手指感觉到它 |
[17:23] | Quick! There you go. | 快点 就是这样 |
[17:25] | That’s it. That’s– | 好了 那… |
[17:27] | Oh, that’s a big, old prostate. | 真是个又大又老的前列腺 |
[17:30] | Any chance that my ass is just shrinking? | 有没有可能是因为我的屁股收缩了 |
[17:33] | That’s a good one. I’m gonna use that. | 很有趣 我回头要用用这个笑话 |
[17:36] | Here. Here, wipe. | 给 擦擦吧 |
[17:39] | What, no spooning? | 怎么 不侧入我一下吗 |
[17:42] | That one, I heard before. | 这个我之前倒是听过 |
[17:47] | Now what? | 现在呢 |
[17:48] | Now we check your PSA test, see if you’ve got any cancer. | 现在我们会检查你的前列腺特异抗原 看看你有没有得癌症 |
[17:51] | And how long does that take? | 那要花多久 |
[17:52] | – Ah, a couple of days. – And if there is? | -几天 -如果查出了癌症呢 |
[17:55] | We do a biopsy and see if it’s snail, turtle, or rabbit. | 我们会做个活体组织检查 看看是蜗牛型 乌龟型还是兔型 |
[17:59] | What? | 什么 |
[18:00] | Well, snail, slow-moving, no worries. | 蜗牛 速度慢 不用担心 |
[18:02] | Turtle, little faster, some worries. Rabbit… | 乌龟 稍微迅速点 不用太担心 而兔子 |
[18:06] | Floppy-eared and adorable? | 耳朵大大很可爱 |
[18:09] | Sure. | 没错 |
[18:19] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[18:20] | What? | 什么 |
[18:22] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:23] | Please save the tears for somebody who buys it. | 省省你那假惺惺的眼泪吧 |
[18:26] | No, seriously. I’m really sorry. | 不 我是认真的 我真的很抱歉 |
[18:30] | Why didn’t you ever visit? | 你为什么从没有来探望 |
[18:32] | Do you have any idea how much that hurt your mother? | 你知道这让你母亲多伤心吗 |
[18:35] | I, uh, don’t have a good reason. | 我 没有很好的借口 |
[18:38] | Give me a bad one. | 不好的也行 |
[18:42] | I didn’t think she was gonna die. | 我以为她不会去世 |
[18:46] | You know, I was very busy. | 要知道我一直很忙 |
[18:48] | You were busy! | 你很忙啊 |
[18:56] | I don’t know what else to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[18:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:59] | Moving on. What are your plans now? | 聊点别的 你现在有什么计划 |
[19:02] | Well… | 那个 |
[19:04] | I was thinking I would stay with you for a little while. | 我想陪你一段时间 |
[19:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:09] | Would that be okay? | 可以吗 |
[19:11] | What about your apartment in New York? | 你纽约的公寓怎么办 |
[19:12] | – Well, that is a pretty funny story. – Stop! | -那是个很有趣的故事 -闭嘴吧 |
[19:17] | Okay, who’s next? | 好了 下面到谁了 |
[19:20] | Uh, Breana. What do you got? | 布里安娜 你准备了什么 |
[19:23] | Well, I was thinkin’ about Jude doin’ that August Wilson piece, | 我一直在想裘德表演的奥古斯特·威尔逊作品里那段 |
[19:27] | and it got me thinkin’ | 我觉得 |
[19:29] | maybe I should push myself into somethin’ out of my comfort zone. | 也许我也应该跳出自己的舒适圈 |
[19:31] | Okay. Taking chances. I like it. | 好的 有冒险精神 我喜欢 |
[19:34] | So I’m gonna do a monologue from The Boys in the Band. | 所以我准备表演一段《乐队男孩》里的独白 |
[19:34] | 1970年美国电影 基于同名舞台剧改编 首部聚焦同性恋角色的美国主流电影 | |
[19:38] | Oh, Christ. | 哦 老天 |
[19:40] | Okay, let’s see it. | 好吧 开始吧 |
[19:48] | What I am, Michael, | 我是何人 迈克尔 |
[19:49] | is a 32-year-old, ugly, pock-marked Jew fairy. | 我只是个三十二岁 容貌丑陋 满脸痘疮的犹太娘炮 |
[19:55] | And if it takes me a while to pull myself together, | 如果我需要些时间才能振作起来 |
[19:58] | and if I have to smoke a little grass | 如果我需要抽些大烟 |
[20:00] | before I get up the nerve to show my face to the world, | 才能鼓起勇气向世人展示自己的面容 |
[20:03] | it’s nobody’s goddamn business but my own. | 那是我自己的事 与其他人无关 |
[20:06] | All right. All right. | 好了 好了 |
[20:08] | Let’s pause right there. | 先暂停一下 |
[20:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:10] | Isn’t such a brave choice now, is it? | 现在不觉得那是勇敢的选择了 对吗 |
[20:12] | What Jude did was stupid. You’re being homophobic. | 裘德做的是很蠢 而你则表现得恐同 |
[20:16] | – Thank you. – All right, that’s enough. | -真是多谢 -好了 闹够了 |
[20:18] | Breana, grab your seat. | 布里安娜 坐下吧 |
[20:25] | Listen to me, all right? | 听我说 好吗 |
[20:27] | None of this matters. | 这些都不重要 |
[20:28] | None of this is worth getting offended over. This is all bullshit. | 不值得因为这些而感到被冒犯 都没有意义 |
[20:32] | Doesn’t matter whether you’re black, or gay, or… | 无论你是黑人 同性恋或者… |
[20:35] | – Irish, French, and German. – Sure. | -爱尔兰人 法国人和德国人 -当然 |
[20:37] | – I did 23andMe. – That’s great. | -我做了血统鉴定 -真好 |
[20:40] | Doesn’t matter because inside we’re all exactly the same. | 这些都不重要 因为我们内心都是相同的 |
[20:43] | The life in you, in you, and you, | 每个人的生命 |
[20:46] | and you is the same life. | 都是相同的 |
[20:47] | Same electricity, just lighting up a different bulb. | 就好比同样的电流点亮了不同的灯泡 |
[20:51] | If you really want to get offended, | 如果你真想体验被冒犯的感觉 |
[20:53] | try cancerous glands in your asshole. | 不妨试试屁眼里长个有癌症的腺体 |
[20:57] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[20:59] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[21:01] | I think it’s from a Mamet play. | 我觉得是出自马梅特的剧作 |
[21:09] | So, my darling, how was your day? | 亲爱的 你今天过得如何 |
[21:12] | I had a strange little man | 有个古怪的小个子男人 |
[21:14] | stick his finger up my ass. | 把手指插进我的屁眼 |
[21:17] | I envy you. | 我好嫉妒 |
[21:19] | How long is Phoebe staying? | 菲比要在这里待多久 |
[21:21] | I didn’t ask. | 我没问 |
[21:22] | I find everything with Phoebe is easier if I don’t ask. | 我发现对菲比的事不闻不问会轻松很多 |
[21:26] | The willful pursuit of ignorance. | 无知是福 |
[21:28] | – That’s smart. – Yeah. | -很机智 -是啊 |
[21:31] | Any news on the prostate front? | 前列腺有什么情况 |
[21:32] | No. Just trying to stay cool. | 没有 只是尽量保持淡定 |
[21:34] | Waiting for the results of the blood test. | 等着血检结果 |
[21:37] | Is eating spicy food your way | 暴食辛辣食物 |
[21:38] | of thumbing your nose at the specter of death? | 是在向死神挑衅吗 |
[21:41] | You are very wise. | 你很有智慧 |
[21:44] | I am a fountain. Drink from me. | 我是智慧之泉 来汲取知识吧 |
[21:47] | We will be punished for eating so late. | 这么晚还吃东西会遭报应的 |
[21:49] | Two TUMS and a Prilosec before bedtime, | 睡前两片防胃酸咀嚼片再加一粒抗溃疡药 |
[21:52] | and a thin pillow under your shoulders | 肩膀下面垫一个薄枕头 |
[21:53] | to elevate your upper torso while sleeping. | 睡觉时把上身抬高 |
[21:55] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:57] | Drink from me. | 来汲取知识吧 |
[22:05] | Haven’t seen you in a while. | 很久没有见到你了 |
[22:07] | Yeah. I’ve been, uh… you know, busy. | 是啊 我一直…你知道的 很忙 |
[22:11] | I think I just have a few shirts. | 应该是有几件衬衫 |
[22:16] | Okay, here we are. | 好的 给 |
[22:19] | So sorry. The dress was here a long time. | 很抱歉 这件裙子在这里放了很久 |
[22:22] | Must not have been picked up. | 应该是一直没人来取 |
[22:27] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[22:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |