时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | What makes you think that Big Daddy has a lech for you, Maggie? | 你为什么觉得老爹对你有好感 玛吉 |
[00:17] | The way he always drops his eyes | 我和他说话时 |
[00:20] | down my body when I’m talkin’ to him. | 他总会扫视我的全身 |
[00:22] | Drops his eyes to my boobs | 最后把目光集中在胸部 |
[00:24] | and then licks his old chops. | 同时舔着自己的嘴唇 |
[00:28] | That kind of talk is disgustin’. | 这种描述很恶心 |
[00:32] | Anybody ever tell you you’re an ass- achin’ puritan, Brick? | 没人跟你说过你是个讨人厌的清教徒吗 布里克 |
[00:36] | I think it’s mighty fine | 我觉得还挺好 |
[00:37] | that that old fella on the doorstep of death | 那个将死的老家伙 |
[00:41] | still takes in my shape with what I think is deserved appreciation. | 还欣赏我的曼妙身材 |
[00:47] | And scene. | 落幕 |
[00:53] | “Wow,” Good? Or “Wow, what a shit show?” | 是觉得很棒还是烂透了 |
[00:55] | No, “Wow” Good. I’m… I’m really impressed with your work. | 很棒 我觉得你们表演得很出色 |
[00:58] | – Thank you. – Did I play enough hetero? | -谢谢 -我演得像直男吗 |
[01:00] | I spent all weekend working on my hetero. | 我花了整个周末练习扮演直男 |
[01:02] | No, I could tell, but you’ve gotta keep in mind | 我看得出来 但是你得记住 |
[01:04] | that there’s a sexual ambiguity to Brick’s character. | 布里克这个角色其实性向很模糊 |
[01:08] | I didn’t even think about that. | 我根本没想到这点 |
[01:09] | Can we do it again, but, you know, ambiguously? | 我们能再演一次吗 这次模糊一点 |
[01:12] | Lane, you nailed it. | 莱恩 你表现很棒 |
[01:14] | I could feel the latency coming off of you in waves. | 我能感受到你渐渐涌现的潜力 |
[01:29] | Did you just say nice things | 你刚刚的赞美 |
[01:30] | because you kissed me and then peed in my hedge? | 是不是因为你亲了我然后朝我家树篱撒了尿 |
[01:33] | – Oh, God, did you see that? – No, my son did. | -老天 你看到了吗 -不 我儿子看到了 |
[01:36] | Your stock actually went up with him. | 他其实因此更喜欢你了 |
[01:38] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[01:39] | Please, please tell me you’re seeing somebody about… you know. | 请告诉我你已经去看过医生了 |
[01:43] | Well, I am. I had to get a biopsy, | 是的 我做了活检 |
[01:45] | and I’m waiting for the results. | 现在在等待检验报告 |
[01:47] | Well, that’s gotta be scary for you. | 这一定很让人害怕吧 |
[01:49] | It would be if I wasn’t in complete denial. | 如果我不是在逃避的话是会很害怕 |
[01:53] | Smart. | 有道理 |
[01:55] | – Well, I’m glad you’re taking care of it. – Yeah. | -很高兴你在妥善处理 -是啊 |
[01:57] | You wanna go grab some lunch? | 想去吃点午餐吗 |
[02:00] | Uh, I can’t. | 我不行 |
[02:01] | I wish you’d asked me earlier. I… I actually have other plans. | 真希望你早点问我 我还有其它计划 |
[02:05] | – Okay. – I’m sorry. | -好吧 -很抱歉 |
[02:07] | No, don’t… don’t be. | 不 没事 |
[02:08] | Maybe some other time? | 也许改日再约 |
[02:10] | I would like that. | 我很乐意 |
[02:12] | Yeah. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[02:14] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:21] | Don’t give up, Big Daddy. | 别放弃 老爹 |
[02:36] | Oh, my God! | 老天 |
[02:39] | Oh, Jesus, Eileen. What am I supposed to do with all this? | 哦 老天啊 艾琳 我该怎么处理这些 |
[02:42] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[02:44] | – What? – Where are you? | -什么事 -你在哪里 |
[02:46] | Your mother’s closet. | 你母亲的衣橱 |
[02:54] | I hope Neiman Marcus sent flowers to the funeral. | 尼曼奢侈品店应该在葬礼上献花 |
[02:57] | Her personal shopper came to the ceremony. Couldn’t stop crying. | 她的私人采购参加了葬礼 哭个不停 |
[03:01] | Hey, um… you mind if I borrow the car? | 你介意我借用一下车吗 |
[03:04] | I thought your license was suspended. | 我以为你的驾照被吊销了 |
[03:07] | In New York, not here. | 在纽约 这里没事 |
[03:08] | Take an Uber. | 打辆优步 |
[03:10] | Then I need your credit card. | 那我需要你的信用卡 |
[03:15] | Take a cab. | 打辆出租车 |
[03:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:22] | What are you gonna do with all this stuff? | 你要怎么处理这些东西 |
[03:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:27] | It’s worth a lot of money. | 值不少钱啊 |
[03:29] | I’m not selling your mother’s clothes. | 我不会卖掉你母亲的衣物 |
[03:32] | Well, do you wanna give it to charity? I can help you with that. | 那你想捐给慈善组织吗 我能帮忙 |
[03:35] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[03:36] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[03:38] | I don’t wanna drive down the street | 我不想开车时看到路边 |
[03:39] | and see some homeless woman pushing a shopping cart | 一个流浪女人推着购物车 |
[03:42] | and wearing a dress your mother wore to the Golden Globes. | 身上穿的是你母亲参加金球颁奖礼时的礼服 |
[03:44] | Sure. Okay. That would be a very awkward “Who Wore it Better?” | 当然 好的 那会是个很尴尬的”谁穿起来更美”难题 |
[03:50] | Do you mind if I take this old purse? | 你介意我拿走这个旧包吗 |
[03:53] | That’s a Birkin bag. I know what it’s worth. | 那是爱马仕柏金包 我知道它值多少钱 |
[03:55] | – Get out. – I’ll bring it back. | -出去 -我会还回来的 |
[03:57] | Stop staying here! | 别待在这里了 |
[04:03] | Oh, Eileen, | 哦 艾琳 |
[04:05] | you had so much shit. | 你东西可真多啊 |
[04:11] | – Jesus! – Did you get the biopsy results yet? | -老天 -你拿到活检结果了吗 |
[04:14] | No, and please don’t hover. It’s intrusive. | 没有 别这么阴魂不散的 很让人反感 |
[04:18] | You didn’t know I was out here. | 你又不知道我在外面 |
[04:20] | In hindsight. It’s… | 事后的感受 这… |
[04:22] | it’s intrusive in hindsight. | 这给人事后的感受很不好 |
[04:26] | Are you supposed to call the urologist, | 是应该你联系医生 |
[04:27] | or is he supposed to call you? | 还是说他会打给你 |
[04:29] | Mindy, please. Not now. | 明迪 拜托 现在别谈那个 |
[04:36] | – Jesus! – Why is he going to a urologist? | -天啊 -他为什么要去看泌尿科医生 |
[04:39] | None of your business. | 与你无关 |
[04:42] | You can tell me. | 你可以告诉我 |
[04:43] | I’m like the most discreet person I know. | 我是我知道的最谨慎的人 |
[04:46] | There’s nothing to tell, Lane. He’s fine. | 没什么需要告诉你的 莱恩 他没事 |
[04:49] | That’s what my mother told me about my father. | 我母亲就是这么和我说我父亲的情况的 |
[04:51] | He had a massive heart attack driving me to jazz dance. | 他在开车送我去学爵士舞时突发心脏病 |
[04:54] | Six years old, I had to grab the wheel and save myself. | 我当时六岁 我只能抓紧方向盘来自救 |
[04:58] | It’s in my one-man show. I don’t know if you remember. | 我的独角戏里有这情节 我不知道你还记不记得 |
[05:00] | I do. | 我记得 |
[05:02] | It was wonderful. | 那很棒 |
[05:06] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:08] | Yeah, this is Sandy Kominsky. I wanna talk to Dr. Wexler. | 是的 我是桑迪·柯明斯基 我找韦克斯勒医生 |
[05:12] | It’s concerning my prostate. | 事关我的前列腺 |
[05:15] | That’s all you need to know. | 你只需要知道这些 |
[05:18] | Sure, I’ll hold. | 好的 我会等着 |
[05:21] | If I could hold, it wouldn’t be a problem. | 如果我能等着[憋住] 就没什么问题了 |
[05:25] | – Come here. I need your opinion. – Hang on. | -过来 我需要你的建议 -等一下 |
[05:28] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[05:29] | Just give me a minute. | 等我一下 |
[05:30] | Who are you talking to? | 你在和谁打电话 |
[05:32] | Trying to get through to my urologist. | 试着联系我的泌尿科医生 |
[05:34] | – You mean our urologist. – All right, sure. Fine. | -你是指我们的泌尿科医生 -好吧 没错 |
[05:36] | – You had no urologist. I gave you mine. – Aah! Yes, hi. | -你没有泌尿科医生 我把我的介绍给了你 -是的 你好 |
[05:41] | Okay. Well, as soon as you hear from him, | 好吧 你联系到他时 |
[05:43] | could you have him call me? | 可以让他给我回电吗 |
[05:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:47] | No results yet. | 还没结果 |
[05:49] | Schrödinger’s prostate. | 薛定谔的前列腺 |
[05:51] | – What? – At the moment, | -什么 -此刻 |
[05:53] | you both do and do not have cancer. | 你同时处于患了癌症和没患癌症的状态 |
[05:56] | What a joy you are. | 你可真欢乐 |
[06:04] | How thick do you like the turkey cut? | 你的火鸡片想要多薄 |
[06:06] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[06:07] | That’s what you needed me for? | 你找我就是为了这事 |
[06:09] | I offered to make you a sandwich. | 我想做三明治给你吃 |
[06:10] | I’d like to make one that’s pleasing to your palate. | 我想确保能让你满意 |
[06:14] | I like it thin. | 我喜欢薄的 |
[06:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:18] | A quarter of a pound of turkey. | 四分之一磅火鸡肉 |
[06:20] | Wafer- thin, like a contact lens. | 圆形薄片 像隐形眼镜一样 |
[06:27] | I remember my first biopsy. It’s very unpleasant. | 我记得我第一次做活检 很不爽 |
[06:30] | Scissors up your asshole. It’s never good. | 剪刀捅进屁眼里 永远都不会爽 |
[06:33] | Yeah. At least afterwards, when there’s blood in your stool, | 是啊 不过至少之后如果拉屎出了血 |
[06:36] | you know where it’s coming from. | 你知道是从哪里来的 |
[06:39] | Always a joy. | 总是这么欢乐 |
[06:41] | Anything else? | 还要别的吗 |
[06:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:45] | In your professional opinion, what is your finest ham? | 以你的专业意见 哪种是你最好的火腿 |
[06:48] | I don’t know. They’re all good. | 我不知道 它们都很好 |
[06:50] | All right. Let’s put it in story form. | 好吧 我们代入个故事 |
[06:52] | It’s your last meal before you’re executed by the state. | 这是你被处决前的最后一顿饭 |
[06:55] | What ham do you add to your turkey sandwich | 在你被注射死刑之前 |
[06:58] | before they inject you with a cocktail of death? | 你会选择把哪种火腿加进你的火鸡三明治 |
[07:02] | Honey-glazed. | 蜂蜜火腿 |
[07:04] | Mr Deli Man, a half a pound of honey-glazed, please. | 熟食店老板先生 请来半磅蜂蜜火腿 |
[07:10] | I would’ve bet a million bucks he would’ve said Virginia Ham. | 我本会赌一百万猜他会选择弗吉尼亚火腿 |
[07:16] | Did you get something for Phoebe? | 你给菲比买东西了吗 |
[07:18] | Maybe you didn’t notice. She’s on a liquid diet. | 也许你没注意到 她现在吃”流食” |
[07:21] | – Come on, we’re here. Make an effort. – Fine. | -拜托 我们都在这里了 做点努力吧 -好吧 |
[07:26] | Milk Duds, | 牛奶巧克力 |
[07:27] | beef jerky, Bubble Yum. | 牛肉干 泡泡糖 |
[07:29] | That’s a three-course dinner for an alcoholic. | 这就是为酒鬼准备的三菜晚宴 |
[07:39] | – Here. – Put the chip in the reader. | -给 -把卡插进读卡器 |
[07:43] | I… I… I’d rather give it to you. | 直接给你吧 |
[07:50] | – That’s clever. – We’ve outlived swiping. | -真先进 -刷卡的年代都过去了 |
[07:57] | You can take it out now. | 你可以拔出来了 |
[07:58] | Oh, thank you. | 哦 谢谢 |
[08:03] | I’ve been thinking a lot about entropy. | 我对熵做了很多思考 |
[08:06] | What? | 什么 |
[08:07] | The universe’s inclination to decline into chaos. | 宇宙倾向于增加混乱度 |
[08:10] | It’s the second law of thermodynamics. | 这是热力学第二定律 |
[08:12] | But if you ask me, it should be number one. | 要我说 应该改成第一定律 |
[08:15] | Things are definitely falling apart. | 看来真是出大事了 |
[08:19] | You know, I wake up every morning, and my first thought is, | 要知道 每天早晨我醒来 我最先想的是 |
[08:21] | what part of me is not working today? | 今天我身体的哪部分又出问题了 |
[08:24] | – Can I tell you a secret? – Sure. | -我能告诉你个秘密吗 -当然 |
[08:26] | Sometimes when I laugh real hard, | 有时候我如果笑得太厉害 |
[08:29] | I fart a little. | 会小声放屁 |
[08:31] | Oh, please. You’re still young. Wait till you’re my age. | 得了吧 你还年轻 等你到我这年纪试试 |
[08:33] | Every time I sneeze, I hear rattling around in my hips. | 我打个喷嚏都能听到髋部的咔哒声 |
[08:36] | It feels like a foreign object broken loose. | 感觉像是有什么异物松掉了 |
[08:39] | Yeah, we are passengers on boats slowly sinking. | 是啊 我们都是缓缓沉没之船的乘客 |
[08:43] | Your boat is slow? | 你的船至少沉的慢 |
[08:44] | I’m like when the Titanic was pointing up. | 我的像是正在加速的泰坦尼克 |
[08:48] | I’m just worried if they take out my prostate, | 我只是担心如果他们移除我的前列腺 |
[08:51] | I’m gonna lose my sex drive. | 我会失去性欲 |
[08:53] | – You still have a sex drive? – Yeah. | -你还有性欲啊 -是啊 |
[08:58] | I mean, I think I do. | 至少我觉得还有 |
[09:00] | When I was going through the whole prostate deal, | 我前列腺闹毛病时 |
[09:02] | I convinced myself I could turn things around by Kegeling. | 我说服自己做做凯格尔运动就能好转 |
[09:05] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[09:08] | It works for women tightening up their hoo-ha. | 对女性有用 能让她们的下体更紧致 |
[09:10] | – But did it help? – No. | -有效果吗 -没有 |
[09:13] | But it gave my anus confidence, and that’s half the battle. | 但是让我的排便问题好转了 也算是有所收获 |
[09:22] | Are you doing it now? | 你现在在做吗 |
[09:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:25] | I’ll join you. | 我也加入 |
[09:31] | I wish it made a noise. | 真希望能有点声音 |
[09:34] | That would be nice. It’d give you a little feedback loop. | 那就好了 至少能有点反馈 |
[09:42] | – What is that? That’s your Kegel sound? – Mmm. Yeah. | -怎么 那是你做运动时的声音吗 -是的 |
[09:46] | What’s yours sound like? | 你的声音什么样 |
[09:47] | Mine? | 我的 |
[09:49] | The, um… | 那种 |
[09:51] | the thing you hear in between scenes of Law & Order. | 那种在《法律与秩序》转场时播放的声音 |
[09:57] | No. | 不 |
[09:58] | I like mine. | 我更喜欢我的 |
[10:00] | Fine. To each his own Kegel. | 好吧 人各有好 |
[10:03] | Words to live by. | 真理 |
[10:14] | Turkey thin enough? | 火鸡够薄了吗 |
[10:16] | Diaphanous. | 半透明的 |
[10:18] | There’s plenty more on Staten. | 斯塔滕岛那里还有 |
[10:21] | Staten? | 斯塔滕 |
[10:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:24] | The island. | 岛台 |
[10:25] | Eileen always called it Staten | 艾琳总是把它称作斯塔滕岛 |
[10:27] | ’cause when we first saw the place, | 因为我们第一次来这个地方 |
[10:29] | the realtor told us it was an island kitchen. | 房地产经纪人告诉我们这是一个岛式厨房 |
[10:31] | She’d never heard that phrase before. | 她从没听过这个词 |
[10:33] | So she said, “Which island? Staten?” | 所以她就问”哪个岛 斯塔滕岛吗” |
[10:36] | Anyway, it stuck, | 总之就是这样 |
[10:37] | and for years afterwards, we’d always say, | 多年来我们总是说 |
[10:39] | “Put the cheese platter on Staten,” | “把奶酪盘子放在斯塔滕上” |
[10:40] | or, “I left some mail for you on Staten.” | 或者”我给你留了些信在斯塔滕上” |
[10:45] | That’s nice. | 蛮好的 |
[10:47] | I’ve been married three times and, um… | 我结了三次婚 |
[10:51] | I can’t think of, uh, one pleasant anecdote. | 我都想不到一件家庭趣事 |
[10:55] | Wait. | 等会 |
[10:57] | No. No. | 没有 还是没有 |
[10:59] | Surprise, surprise, I gotta take another leak. | 惊不惊喜 意不意外 我得再去尿个尿 |
[11:04] | Is that somebody in the pool? | 有人在泳池里吗 |
[11:08] | Oh, my God. It’s Phoebe. | 天啊 是菲比 |
[11:11] | Phoebe? | 菲比 |
[11:14] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[11:14] | Phoebe, no! | 菲比 不 |
[11:17] | Phoebe! | 菲比 |
[11:19] | – What the hell? – Jesus Christ! | -什么鬼 -我的天 |
[11:21] | – You scared me! – You scared me! | -你把我吓死了 -你才把我吓死了 |
[11:24] | I thought you were dead. What were you doing? | 我以为你死了 你在干嘛 |
[11:26] | I was floating. | 漂着啊 |
[11:28] | Who floats face down? | 谁脸朝下漂啊 |
[11:30] | Oh, my God. I can’t do anything right around here! | 天啊 我在这里什么事都做不对 |
[11:34] | Come on. Get out. | 得了 出来吧 |
[11:46] | What are you doing? | 你又在干嘛 |
[11:49] | Don’t worry about it. | 别管 |
[11:51] | You may wanna get out. | 你可能想赶紧出去 |
[11:58] | – Sandy? – Yeah, come on in. | -桑迪 -进来吧 |
[12:00] | – Hiya. – Hiya. What’s up? | -你好 -你好 怎么了 |
[12:03] | Two things. | 两件事 |
[12:04] | First of all, I wanna thank you again | 首先 我想再次感谢你 |
[12:06] | for helping me through my Hot Tin scene. | 指导我表演《热铁皮屋顶上的猫》的片段 |
[12:08] | Well, you did nice work, Lane. You’re really making progress. | 你演的很不错 莱恩 有很大进步 |
[12:13] | Anything else? | 还有事吗 |
[12:16] | Um, well… | 这个 |
[12:17] | I… I don’t mean to pry, | 我无意窥探 |
[12:18] | but I just want to make sure you’re okay… | 但我真的想确定你好不好 |
[12:21] | pelvically. | 骨盆那里 |
[12:22] | Oh, Jesus. | 我的天 |
[12:24] | – I’m fine, Lane. – Good. | -我很好 莱恩 -那就好 |
[12:27] | But just in case, | 以防万一 |
[12:28] | there are other therapies that Western medicine doesn’t want you to know about. | 还有些西医不希望你知道的疗法 |
[12:32] | Thank you. I’m very well aware of what’s out there. | 谢谢你 我很清楚我的状况 |
[12:34] | In the meantime, | 同时 |
[12:36] | I’ll be sending you a healing white light. | 我会送给你治愈的圣光 |
[12:38] | I’ll look out for that. | 我会看看的 |
[12:39] | Around nine, ten o’clock tonight, you may feel something. | 大概晚上九到十点 你可能会有所感觉 |
[12:43] | That’s very kind. | 很体贴啊 |
[12:44] | You gonna be home? | 你会在家吗 |
[12:46] | Probably, yeah. | 可能会 |
[12:47] | You shouldn’t be driving. It’s pretty powerful. | 可不能在开车 能量比较大 |
[12:50] | Thank you for the heads-up. | 谢谢提醒 |
[12:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:53] | Well, I’m gonna go. | 那我走了 |
[12:56] | Namaste. | 有礼了 |
[13:03] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[13:09] | Hey, Sandy. | 嗨 桑迪 |
[13:10] | Hello, Lisa. It’s Sandy. | 你好 丽萨 是我 桑迪 |
[13:13] | Uh, yeah. | 好 |
[13:15] | So, how you doin’? | 你还好吗 |
[13:17] | Good, and how are you doing? | 挺好的 你呢 |
[13:19] | I’m great. I’ve just been thinking about you. | 我也不错 就是想你了 |
[13:23] | That’s nice. | 挺好的 |
[13:25] | So, um… | 那 |
[13:27] | You doin’ anything? You gettin’ ready to go out? | 你有安排吗 可以出来吗 |
[13:31] | It’s nine o’clock on a Saturday. | 现在是周六晚九点 |
[13:33] | *The regular crowd shuffles in* | *人们成群地涌入* |
[13:37] | It’s “Piano Man”. | 出自《钢琴师》 |
[13:39] | Yeah, I’m familiar with the song. | 我知道 这歌我熟 |
[13:41] | You know, I’m not a stickler for rules when it comes to dating, | 在约会方面我不是一个刻板的人 |
[13:45] | but basic common sense dictates | 但有个基本常识 |
[13:46] | you don’t call a lady for a date at this time | 你不能在这个时候约女士 |
[13:49] | unless you’re planning on paying for the hour. | 除非你打算有偿约炮 |
[13:52] | Is Pissboy asking you for a booty call? | 那个混蛋找你约炮吗 |
[13:53] | Get out of here! | 走开 |
[13:56] | I’m really sorry. I did not mean to offend you. | 真的不好意思 我无意冒犯 |
[13:58] | I am not offended. | 没关系 |
[14:00] | – So you wanna get together? – No. | -那你想出来吗 -不 |
[14:02] | Right. | 好吧 |
[14:04] | Okay. I guess I’ll… I’ll see you in class. | 行 那就上课的时候再见你吧 |
[14:07] | You will. | 好的 |
[14:08] | Good. Uh… You are doing great work, by the way. | 好 还有 你课上表现不错 |
[14:11] | Good night, Sandy. | 晚安 桑迪 |
[14:16] | She was offended. Yeah. | 她肯定被冒犯到了 |
[14:28] | – Hello? – Norman? | -你好 -诺曼 |
[14:31] | Sandy? | 桑迪 |
[14:32] | What are you up to this fine evening? | 你今晚有什么安排 |
[14:35] | I’m watching Cocoon. | 我在看《魔茧》 |
[14:37] | The spaceship is taking the old people into space. | 飞船正在把老人带去宇宙 |
[14:41] | That’s the happy ending for old people. | 这个结局挺好的 |
[14:43] | If only it were that easy, huh? | 要是有那么简单就好了是吧 |
[14:45] | Yeah. I remember seeing this in the theater 30 years ago, | 是啊 我还记得30年前在影院看这个 |
[14:48] | but it’s a whole different thing when you’re in the demographic. | 但是如果了解人口统计学的话对这个的理解会完全不同 |
[14:51] | Listen, I’m going out for a drink. You wanna join me? | 我打算出去喝一杯 你来吗 |
[14:54] | What are you, crazy? It’s ten o’clock. | 疯了吗 都十点了 |
[14:56] | So? | 那怎么了 |
[14:57] | So it’s past my bedtime. I already fell asleep twice. | 已经过了我的就寝时间了 我都睡着两次了 |
[15:01] | Suit yourself. I’m goin’ stag. | 随便你 我要独自去狂欢了 |
[15:03] | Stag! Listen to you! Who are you, Peter Lawford? | 听听你说的话 你当你是谁 皮特·劳福德吗 |
[15:07] | Oh, fine. You stay home, you go for a swim with your daughter. | 行吧 你就待在家和你女儿游游泳 |
[15:10] | My daughter does not swim. | 我女儿不游泳 |
[15:12] | She floats. | 她只漂浮 |
[15:14] | Bye. | 挂了 |
[15:37] | Excuse me. | 你好 |
[15:39] | Could I have a, um… | 能来一杯 |
[15:42] | I guess not. | 看来不行 |
[15:46] | How you doin’? | 你们好啊 |
[15:51] | Be patient. | 耐心点 |
[15:52] | You just need to find one with daddy issues. | 你只需要找到一个有恋父情结的 |
[15:55] | Is that right? | 是嘛 |
[15:56] | The good news is, we’re in Hollywood, | 好消息是 我们在好莱坞 |
[15:57] | so all the chicks are fucked up, one way or another. | 所有小妞都过得挺乱 |
[16:01] | Thank you for the tip. | 谢谢提醒 |
[16:02] | You picked the right place, though. | 你找对地方了 |
[16:04] | Some quality cooze comes through here. | 这里有不少优质的逼 |
[16:09] | I’m sorry. Did you say “Cooze”? | 不好意思 你刚说”逼”吗 |
[16:12] | I didn’t mean to offend you, professor. | 无意冒犯 教授 |
[16:14] | I meant “Snatch.” | 我是说”婊子” |
[16:17] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[16:18] | You gonna do some blow? | 你要去打飞机吗 |
[16:20] | No, I’m gonna do a leak. | 不 我去尿尿 |
[16:25] | Watch out for this guy. | 小心这个人 |
[16:27] | ‘Cause I’m dangerous. | 因为我很危险 |
[16:45] | Enjoy it while it lasts. | 尽情享受吧 |
[17:16] | All right, I got it. You’ve got a functioning prostate. | 好 我明白 你的前列腺功能正常 |
[17:18] | Good for you. | 真棒 |
[17:29] | Jesus Christ! | 天呐 |
[18:01] | Good luck with your AIDS. | 祝你艾滋康复 |
[18:19] | Ah, damn it! | 该死 |
[18:26] | Where’s your mother’s purse? | 你妈的包哪去了 |
[18:28] | Calm down. It’s right here. | 冷静点 在这 |
[18:30] | I told you to leave it alone! | 我告诉你别动它 |
[18:32] | I was just using it for the night. | 我就用了一晚上 |
[18:34] | Bullshit! You were gonna hock it for drugs. | 狗屁 你要拿它换毒品 |
[18:37] | No, I wasn’t! | 我没有 |
[18:39] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[18:40] | You always think the worst of me. | 你永远把我想得很坏 |
[18:43] | Because you give me reason! | 因为你给了我理由 |
[18:45] | Fine! I’ll use this fucking purse! | 行 那我用这个包 |
[18:49] | I don’t want you in this house anymore. | 我不想让你再待在这 |
[18:51] | Well, then get out of my way! | 那你别挡路 |
[18:56] | I don’t wanna look at you. I don’t wanna talk to you. | 我不想再看你 不想再和你讲话 |
[18:58] | If you come back, I will call the police. | 如果你回来 我会报警 |
[19:00] | Well, don’t worry, because I am not coming back! | 不用担心 我不会回来了 |
[19:04] | After everything we’ve done for you, you steal from us? | 在我们为你做了一切之后 还来偷拿东西 |
[19:07] | Shame on you! | 真可耻 |
[19:20] | Babysitter porn. | 保姆黄片 |
[19:23] | Stepmom porn. | 继母黄片 |
[19:26] | What happened to just fuckin’ the pizza guy? | 怎么没有那种直截了当操送餐员的那种片子了 |
[19:31] | So many choices, | 那么多选择 |
[19:33] | so little testosterone. | 那么点睾酮 |
[19:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:43] | – Did I wake you? – No. | -我吵醒你了吗 -没有 |
[19:46] | Am I interrupting anything? | 那我打断了什么吗 |
[19:48] | Uh, no, I… I was just thinking about ordering a pizza. | 没有 我刚在想点个披萨 |
[19:52] | I kicked Phoebe out of the house. | 我把菲比赶出去了 |
[19:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:56] | She stole things from Eileen’s closet. | 她从艾琳的衣橱里偷东西 |
[20:00] | Oh, man. I’m so sorry. | 天啊 我很抱歉 |
[20:02] | I just wanted to let you know, | 我只是想提醒你一下 |
[20:03] | in case she called you looking to borrow money. | 免得她找你借钱 |
[20:06] | Not to worry. I stopped giving money to drug addicts | 别担心 从我和第三任妻子离婚之后 |
[20:09] | when I divorced my third wife. | 就不给瘾君子借钱了 |
[20:13] | I still liked her the best. | 我还是最喜欢她 |
[20:16] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:18] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[20:19] | Hang in there, buddy. | 坚持住 兄弟 |
[20:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:27] | Oh, fuck, it’s too much work. | 妈的 太麻烦了 |
[20:35] | God damn it! | 该死 |
[20:43] | Well, that’s the end of it. She’s gone. | 就是这样 她走了 |
[20:46] | Oh, dear. | 亲爱的 |
[20:50] | What? You always said we were enabling her. | 怎么了 你总说我们太纵容她 |
[20:53] | Well, no more. If she wants to be a drug-head, | 再也不会那样了 要是她想吸毒 |
[20:54] | then that’s her choice. | 那就是她的选择 |
[20:56] | She is still our daughter. | 她仍是我们的女儿 |
[20:58] | She stole your Birkin bag | 她偷了你的柏金包 |
[21:00] | and your high heels with the red bottoms. | 还有你的红底高跟鞋 |
[21:02] | Louboutins. | 鲁布托的 |
[21:03] | Whatever. I just know they cost two grand and you wore them once. | 随便啦 反正价值两千美元就穿过一次 |
[21:06] | Twice. | 两次 |
[21:07] | Great, you amortized. | 好吧 平摊算算 |
[21:09] | Norman, it’s just stuff. | 诺曼 这只是身外之物 |
[21:12] | Phoebe needs your help. | 菲比需要你的帮助 |
[21:15] | You’re driving me crazy! | 你要把我搞疯了 |
[21:17] | First, she should hit rock-bottom, now she needs help. | 开始你说她需要跌落谷底 现在又说她需要帮助 |
[21:20] | You’ve become very fickle in death, Eileen. Very fickle. | 你死后很善变 艾琳 反复无常 |