时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | You’re a good friend, Sandy. Thank you for doing this. | 你真的是个好朋友 桑迪 谢谢你为了我做这个 |
[00:24] | Oh, please. I’m happy to help. | 别客气 我很乐意帮你 |
[00:27] | Haven’t been out this way since I took Tristin to Coachella. | 我很久没走这条路了 除了上次带崔斯汀去科切拉 |
[00:31] | Tristin? | 哪个崔斯汀 |
[00:32] | Yeah, that girl that I was seeing… | 就是我当时在约会的那个女孩… |
[00:34] | that you kept calling “Triscuit.” | 你总叫她”脆吃饼” |
[00:36] | Oh, yeah, right. | 哦我想起来了 |
[00:38] | Coachella? | 科切拉 |
[00:39] | Rock concert. | 是个摇滚音乐节 |
[00:42] | Did you enjoy it? | 你玩得开心吗 |
[00:44] | The music, yeah. | 音乐倒是不错 |
[00:45] | People thinking that I was Tristin’s grandfather, not so much. | 不过他们以为我是崔斯汀的祖父 就不太让人开心了 |
[00:51] | Humiliation doesn’t bother you, does it? | 这种羞辱对你来说已经不算什么了 是吧 |
[00:54] | I’m an actor. | 我毕竟是个演员 |
[00:56] | Where are we? | 我们到哪了 |
[00:58] | Oh. Look who decided to rejoin the land of the living. | 看看这是谁活过来了 |
[01:01] | Just outside Anaheim. | 我们刚出阿纳海姆 |
[01:03] | My throat hurts. | 我的喉咙好痛 |
[01:04] | Because they stuck a tube down it to pump your stomach | 那是因为他们从你嘴里塞了根直胃管 |
[01:07] | from the drugs you almost killed yourself with. | 为了把你吃进去差点毒死你的药给清出来 |
[01:09] | Right. Right. | 好咯 好咯 |
[01:11] | Well, at least I’m not coming down with something. | 至少我没有什么别的并发症 |
[01:14] | I’ve heard good things about this rehab, Phoebe. | 我听说这个戒瘾所不错的 菲比 |
[01:17] | Only the best funny farms for my little girl. | 我只带我的小女儿去最有趣的农场[戒瘾所] |
[01:20] | – Don’t be mean, Daddy. – Yeah, Daddy. Don’t be mean. | -老爸 别这么毒舌 -是啊老爸 别这么毒舌 |
[01:23] | What was the name of that place you went to near Yosemite? | 你之前去的那个约塞米蒂附近的戒毒所叫什么来着 |
[01:26] | Answers at The Redwoods. | 红杉之选 |
[01:28] | Right. | 对 |
[01:29] | Answers at The Redwoods. | 红杉之选 |
[01:31] | You were addicted to pain pills, | 你当时止痛药成瘾 |
[01:33] | and your mother was worried you were gonna get Lyme disease. | 你妈妈又担心你得莱姆病 |
[01:36] | Hey, you know what people worry about in Florida? | 你知道弗罗里达的人们担心得什么病吗 |
[01:39] | Key Lime disease. | 青莱姆[青柠檬]病 |
[01:45] | Nothing, huh? | 不好笑吗 |
[01:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:48] | I hated that place. | 我一点都不喜欢那个地方 |
[01:50] | They made you go camping and hiking. | 他们逼着你远足 还有野营 |
[01:54] | We had to build these strange, uh… | 我们得自己搭那种奇形怪状的… |
[01:57] | tents, what are they called? | 帐篷 叫什么来着 |
[01:58] | Yurts. | 毡房 |
[02:00] | How many rehabs you been to? | 你去过几个戒瘾所了 |
[02:03] | I don’t know. | 我不记得了 |
[02:04] | Seven. I have the heck stubs to prove it. | 七个了 我留着支票存根呢 |
[02:06] | – Don’t be mean, Daddy. – Thank you. | -别这么毒舌嘛 老爸 -谢谢你啊 |
[02:11] | Yurts. | 毡房 |
[02:12] | It’s a funny word. | 这个词很有趣 |
[02:15] | Yurts so good | 毡房多么棒 |
[02:18] | Come on, baby, make the yurt so good | 来吧宝贝 搭一个很棒的毡房 |
[02:23] | Well, I’m havin’ a good time. | 反正我是挺开心的 |
[02:32] | Yoink! | 看招 |
[02:33] | No! | 不 |
[02:36] | How dare you! | 你好大的胆子 |
[02:46] | – You wanna switch booths? – Let’s just order. | -你想换个地方坐吗 -直接点餐吧 |
[02:52] | Oh, that’s my daughter. | 是我女儿打来的 |
[02:53] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[02:54] | Great kid. Love her like crazy. | 多好的孩子 我超爱她 |
[02:59] | Hey, Min. What’s up? | 喂 明 怎么了 |
[03:00] | I’m looking at a letter from the IRS. | 我收到了一封国家税务局来的信件 |
[03:05] | Please tell me this is a mistake. | 请告诉我这是他们搞错了 |
[03:08] | What is, honey? | 什么搞错了 |
[03:09] | That you owe three years’ worth of back taxes. | 上面说你欠了三年的税款没有缴 |
[03:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:14] | That’s what it says, Dad. | 上面是这么写的 老爸 |
[03:16] | Care to explain? | 介意解释一下吗 |
[03:17] | Well, uh, it’s not complicated really. When Mickey passed away… | 其实解释起来也不复杂 就是米基去世的时候… |
[03:20] | You remember my accountant, Mickey Levine? | 你记得我的会计米基吧 米基·莱文 |
[03:22] | Lovely man. Died way too young. | 很好的小伙子 英年早逝 |
[03:24] | Had a massive heart attack playing tennis at a pro-am event. | 在职业对业余网球联赛的时候心脏病发作了 |
[03:28] | Mixed doubles. | 当时他参加的是混合双打 |
[03:29] | Serena Williams gave him CPR and cracked two of his ribs. | 塞雷娜·威廉姆斯给他做了心脏复苏 摁断他两根肋骨 |
[03:32] | – Dad! – Anyway, when Mickey died, | -说正事 老爸 -总之就是米基死了 |
[03:34] | I was pretty shook up, as you can imagine, | 你可以想象 我当时太震惊了 |
[03:35] | and I kinda dropped the ball | 我就有点恍惚 |
[03:37] | for the next year or two, you know, tax-wise. | 所以接下来的一两年里在税收方面… |
[03:40] | This is three years! | 上面写了是三年 |
[03:42] | No, those are fiscal years, sweetheart. | 不 甜心 三年是财政年度 |
[03:45] | It’s different than regular years. | 和正常年份算法不一样 |
[03:47] | Do you realize what you’ve done? We are fucked. | 你到底知不知道你都干了什么 我们完蛋了 |
[03:49] | This says we owe $285,000. | 上面说我们欠了二十八万五千美元 |
[03:56] | That… that sounds like too much. | 这听起来有点多啊 |
[03:58] | Plus interest and penalties! | 还有利息和罚金 |
[04:00] | I can’t believe you. | 我真是不敢相信 |
[04:01] | This is just fucking crazy! | 这也太离谱了 |
[04:05] | Mindy, I… | 明迪 我… |
[04:07] | Hello? Hello? Mindy? | 喂 喂 明迪 |
[04:16] | You know, when they pumped my stomach, they found a nickel. | 你知道吗 他们给我洗胃的时候洗出五分钱 |
[04:20] | You can leave the tip. | 那正好你来给小费吧 |
[04:23] | You’re the best, Mindy. No, I love you, too. | 明迪你最好了 我也爱你 |
[04:26] | All right. Bye-bye, sweetheart. | 好了 再见甜心 |
[04:29] | Can you believe that? She just called to say that she loves me. | 你敢相信吗 她打电话来就是为了说她爱我 |
[04:33] | So did we order yet? | 我们点餐了吗 |
[04:38] | You must be hungry. | 你肯定饿了 |
[04:49] | Honey, I’m home. | 亲爱的 我到家了 |
[04:51] | Please don’t talk. | 你闭嘴吧 |
[04:53] | – I thought it was funny. – Thank you. | -我觉得很好笑 -谢啦 |
[04:58] | Uh, checking in Phoebe Schumacher. | 菲比·舒马赫登记入住 |
[05:01] | I don’t use that name anymore. | 我已经不用那个姓了 |
[05:03] | Fuck him. He’s poison. | 去他的 他有毒 |
[05:06] | He’s your husband. | 他是你丈夫 |
[05:07] | He is the reason why my life is a mess. | 他是我生活一团糟的元凶 |
[05:10] | Well, I thought it was me and your mother’s fault. | 我还以为是我和你母亲的错 |
[05:13] | There’s plenty of blame to go around. | 反正你们几个都有问题吧 |
[05:15] | Fine. Checking in Phoebe whoever. | 行了 菲比爱姓什么姓什么登记入住 |
[05:18] | Newlander. Phoebe Newlander. | 纽兰德 是菲比·纽兰德 |
[05:21] | Oh, yes. We have been expecting you. | 是的 我们恭候您多时了 |
[05:23] | Shepherd, would you take Miss Newlander in for her physical? | 谢帕德 请你带纽兰德小姐去做身体检查好吗 |
[05:27] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[05:32] | Um, hang on. | 等等 |
[05:36] | I just wanna say that… | 我只是想和你说 |
[05:40] | this time, I’m gonna make it. | 这一次我会成功的 |
[05:42] | I’m gonna get clean. | 我会把瘾戒掉 |
[05:44] | And I’m gonna be the kind of daughter that you can be proud of. | 然后我会努力成为能让你感到骄傲的那种女儿 |
[05:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:54] | Let’s do this. | 我们走吧 |
[05:58] | So, Shepherd, are you seeing anybody? | 谢帕德 你有女朋友了吗 |
[06:00] | Would you like to put this on your credit card? | 你想用信用卡支付吗 |
[06:02] | What I’d like is to have gotten a vasectomy about 46 years ago. | 我比较想在四十六年前的时候就把结扎手术做了 |
[06:07] | – That’s pricey. – I am well aware. | -这有点贵啊 -我知道 |
[06:09] | She could spend 28 days in the Bel-Air Hotel for that money. | 这个价钱她都能去贝尔艾尔酒店度假28天了 |
[06:14] | What’s equine therapy? | 这个”马疗法”是什么 |
[06:16] | Horses are very spiritual animals, | 马是一种很灵性的动物 |
[06:19] | and they help our patients in their path to recovery. | 它们能够引导我们的病人走上康复之路 |
[06:22] | A path filled with horse shit. | 那条路估计盖满了马粪吧 |
[06:28] | That’s it? We don’t even say goodbye to Phoebe? | 就这样 我们都不好好和菲比告别一下 |
[06:31] | No, they discourage that. | 他们一般不赞成这么做 |
[06:33] | It’s like dropping your kid off at preschool, | 就好像送你的小孩去幼儿园 |
[06:35] | but with grown-up junkies. | 只不过现在是送老大不小的瘾君子 |
[06:37] | Makes sense. They wanna minimize the drama. | 有道理 这样场面不会太难看 |
[06:53] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[06:55] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[06:57] | Uh, Norman? | 诺曼 |
[06:59] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[07:01] | I don’t wanna be here! | 我不想待在这里 |
[07:03] | I’ll be fine! | 我回家会好好表现的 |
[07:05] | Get the fuck away! | 别他妈挡我的路 |
[07:06] | Just keep going. | 继续开 |
[07:07] | I’ll just drink beer! | 我以后只喝啤酒了 |
[07:16] | You still up for finding a place to spend the night | 你还想晚上找点乐子去个好玩的地方 |
[07:18] | and then head home in the morning? | 然后明早再往家开吗 |
[07:20] | Sure. Why stop the fun now? | 可以啊 干嘛要扫兴呢 |
[07:26] | Wanna listen to some music? | 想听点音乐吗 |
[07:28] | No, I like the quiet. Helps me think. | 不用了 我喜欢安静 让我能想点事情 |
[07:31] | What are you thinkin’ about? | 你在想什么 |
[07:34] | As it happens, suicide. | 现在的话 自杀 |
[07:38] | Whose? | 谁要自杀 |
[07:39] | My own. | 我啊 |
[07:42] | Oh, please. You’re not killing yourself. | 别这样 你才不会自杀 |
[07:45] | Are you offering to murder me? | 那你愿意帮忙杀掉我吗 |
[07:46] | Because that would be very thoughtful. | 这样你可就太善解人意了 |
[07:50] | You’re kidding, right? | 你开玩笑的对吧 |
[07:52] | Not at all. If you look at it objectively, | 没开玩笑 你客观来看的话 |
[07:54] | my continued existence is… | 我的存在… |
[07:57] | pointless. | 毫无意义 |
[07:58] | Come on, Norman. | 别这样 诺曼 |
[07:59] | You’re just depressed, okay? It’ll pass. | 你现在是有些消沉 这些都会过去的 |
[08:03] | It’ll pass. | 会过去的 |
[08:05] | My wife, the woman who gave my life meaning, is dead, | 我的妻子 这世上唯一让我的人生有意义的人去世了 |
[08:08] | my job doesn’t fulfill me anymore, | 我的工作也无法让我打起精神 |
[08:10] | and I just put my 45-year-old dope-fiend daughter | 而且我刚刚把四十五岁的毒瘾女儿 |
[08:13] | in rehab for the eighth time. | 第八次送进戒瘾所 |
[08:18] | You’ve got a grandson. | 你还有个外孙呢 |
[08:20] | Who’s in Scientology and won’t speak to me | 是啊 他信奉山达基教而且完全不和我说话 |
[08:22] | because I’m a “Suppressive.” | 因为我是个”压抑者” |
[08:24] | Suppressive? Oh, that’s not fair. | 压抑者 这形容不准确啊 |
[08:26] | Oppressive, maybe. | “暴虐者”才对 |
[08:29] | I’m sorry, I still think you have a lot to live for. | 对不起 我只是觉得还有好多你坚持活下去的理由 |
[08:32] | You do, huh? Let’s hear it, Pollyanna. | 是吗 讲讲看啊 波丽安娜 |
[08:34] | Why should I live? | 我为什么还得活下去 |
[08:40] | You’ve answered the question. | 你的沉默就是回答 |
[08:41] | No, no, no! Just give me a minute. | 不不不 你给我点时间想想 |
[08:46] | You’re beloved. | 你受人爱戴 |
[08:47] | A lot of people would be very sad. | 你走了很多人都会很难过的的 |
[08:49] | I’m not Tom Hanks. They’ll get over it. | 我又不是汤姆·汉克斯 他们总有天会忘记我的 |
[08:52] | All right, how about this? | 好吧 那这个怎么样 |
[08:54] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[08:56] | You? | 你需要我 |
[08:57] | Yes. You’re my best friend, | 对 你是我最好的朋友 |
[08:59] | and your guidance and support | 你的指引和支持 |
[09:02] | is crucial to… to my continued well-being. | 对我能好好的活下去至关重要 |
[09:06] | Your agent is your best friend. | 你的经纪人是你最好的朋友 |
[09:08] | That’s very sad. | 你真可悲 |
[09:10] | I’m serious! | 我是认真的 |
[09:11] | I mean, do you think I would’ve come on this trip | 你觉得如果你对我不重要的话 |
[09:13] | if I didn’t care about you? | 我会来陪你跑这一趟吗 |
[09:15] | Thank you. Forget I said anything. | 谢谢你 当我刚才没说 |
[09:17] | Good. Good. | 好的 好的 |
[09:20] | So then, you’re not going to… | 所以 你不会想要… |
[09:22] | No, I’m not gonna do that. | 不 我不会那样的 |
[09:25] | – Maybe this. – Norman! | -割腕比较好 -诺曼 |
[09:27] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[09:29] | I’d fill up my pockets with smoked salmon, | 我会在我口袋里装满熏三文鱼 |
[09:31] | go out in the woods and look for a hungry bear. | 然后去树林里找一头饿熊 |
[09:39] | You sure you don’t wanna push through? | 你真的不打算一口气开回家吗 |
[09:41] | No, I… I don’t like driving at night. | 不了 我不喜欢开夜车 |
[09:43] | I’m an accident waiting to happen. | 感觉会有事故发生 |
[09:45] | That works for me. I’d take my seat belt off. | 那敢情好 我会解开安全带 |
[09:49] | Trust me. This is way better than a Marriott or something. | 相信我 这地方比万豪什么的好多了 |
[09:52] | We’ll have a nice dinner, get a good night’s rest, | 我们好好吃一顿 好好休息一晚 |
[09:55] | head back fresh in the morning. | 早上精神饱满地回去 |
[09:57] | I suppose. | 也许吧 |
[09:59] | I’ve never been to an Indian casino before. | 我从来没去过印第安赌场 |
[10:01] | They’re pretty much like a Vegas casino, | 它们跟拉斯维加斯的赌场差不多 |
[10:04] | except they’re not overly fond of reservations. | 只是不太喜欢预定[保留地] |
[10:08] | Get it? | 听懂了吗 |
[10:09] | What’s wrong with you? Are you back on cocaine? | 你是怎么了 复吸可卡因了吗 |
[10:12] | Oh, fuck you. It’s funny. | 去你妈的 那可好玩了 |
[10:15] | – Will that be one room or two? – One. | -要一个还是两个房间 -一个 |
[10:17] | Two. I like my own bathroom. | 要两个 我喜欢独享浴室 |
[10:19] | I’m sure you do. One room. | 我知道你喜欢 要一个房间 |
[10:23] | Are you trying to save money? I’m happy to pay. | 你是要省钱吗 我愿意买单 |
[10:25] | No. It’s me keeping an eye on you | 并不 我要盯着你 |
[10:27] | so you don’t do something stupid. | 让你别做傻事 |
[10:30] | I’m not gonna commit suicide in an Indian casino. | 我不会在一个印第安赌场自杀的 |
[10:33] | What’s this now? | 什么情况 |
[10:34] | No, no, no, no, no. He’s… he’s joking around. | 不 不 不 他就是在开玩笑 |
[10:37] | Just give her your credit card. | 把你的信用卡给她吧 |
[10:39] | Fine. One room for me and my deranged nephew. | 行吧 给我和我的神经质侄子开一个房间 |
[10:52] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[10:54] | A nice meal. | 一顿大餐 |
[10:56] | Good glass of wine. | 一杯美酒 |
[10:58] | It’s reason to live. | 这就是活着的理由 |
[10:59] | I don’t get any pleasure out of this. | 我从中没有得到任何乐趣 |
[11:01] | I’m trying to hasten a coronary. | 我在试着加速冠状动脉血栓形成 |
[11:04] | Oh, Jesus. | 天哪 |
[11:05] | Maybe I’ll start smoking again. | 也许我会重新开始吸烟 |
[11:08] | They still make Chesterfields? | 现在还产契斯特菲尔德牌香烟吗 |
[11:10] | You smoked Chesterfields? | 你以前抽契斯特菲尔德吗 |
[11:11] | Yeah. What did you smoke? | 没错 你原来抽什么牌的 |
[11:13] | Newports. | 纽宝 |
[11:15] | Why? Were you a jazz trumpeter? | 为什么 你以前是爵士小号手吗 |
[11:23] | You know, you’re not the only one here with problems. | 你不是这里唯一被问题困扰的人 |
[11:26] | Oh, what are your problems? | 你有什么问题 |
[11:27] | You dodged the penis issue, right? | 你阴茎问题不是解决了吗 |
[11:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:33] | It was my prostate. My penis is jim-dandy. | 是我的前列腺有问题 我的老二一级棒 |
[11:36] | Then what else? You have a thriving business, | 那还有什么呢 你生意兴隆 |
[11:38] | a wonderful, loving daughter. | 还有一个可爱的好女儿 |
[11:40] | You’re seeing this nice Lisa woman | 你还搭上了丽萨那个 |
[11:41] | who seems not to know what she’s getting herself into. | 不知道自己卷进了什么的好女人 |
[11:44] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[11:45] | Nah. Never mind. You’re the only one here who has problems. | 算了 没关系 你是唯一被问题困扰的人 |
[11:48] | The world has seven billion happy people, | 全世界七十亿人都开开心心 |
[11:51] | except for poor, pitiful you. | 只有你又可怜又悲惨 |
[11:54] | Your sarcasm falls on deaf ears, especially this one. | 我完全听不见你的讥讽 |
[12:01] | It’s pretty good. Sounds just like him. | 很棒 听起来跟原版一样 |
[12:03] | *I’ve got two tickets to paradise* | *我买了两张通往天堂的票* |
[12:07] | *Won’t you…* | *你会…* |
[12:08] | I just need one! | 我只需要一张 |
[12:11] | Come on, let’s go pee. | 来吧 我们去尿尿 |
[12:12] | Yay, a nightcap. | 当然 喝了那么多 |
[12:15] | *I’ve got two tickets to paradise* | *我买了两张通往天堂的票* |
[12:24] | I can’t believe you! I am done, Dad! | 我不会相信你了 我受够了 爸爸 |
[12:26] | Irs! | 国税局 |
[12:27] | We’re totally fucked! | 我俩完了 |
[12:31] | Oh, geez. | 哦 天哪 |
[12:40] | Oh, gosh. | 天哪 |
[12:52] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[13:09] | I should have peed first. | 我应该先去尿尿的 |
[13:24] | He’d better be dead. | 他最好是死了 |
[13:27] | Norman! | 诺曼 |
[13:30] | – What? – Oh, Jesus. I was worried! | -干嘛 -天哪 我刚刚很担心 |
[13:33] | Nothing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[13:34] | I just couldn’t sleep. Say hello to Eddie Money. | 我只是睡不着而已 跟埃迪·莫尼打个招呼 |
[13:37] | How you doin’? | 你好 |
[13:39] | Wait, you… you’re the real guy. | 等等 你是埃迪·莫尼真人 |
[13:40] | Shh. Keep it down, will you, please? | 嘘 低调一点 可以吗 |
[13:43] | I don’t understand. Why… Why are you working as a tribute band? | 我不理解 你为什么要在翻唱乐队工作 |
[13:46] | Eddie Money has tax problems. | 埃迪·莫尼有税收问题 |
[13:48] | Freddie Money is free and clear. | 弗雷迪·莫尼清白自由 |
[13:50] | That’s interesting. Yes. Maybe I could change my name. | 有趣 也许我也可以改个名 |
[13:54] | What for? | 为什么 |
[13:55] | Uh, never mind. | 没什么 |
[13:57] | Can you keep an eye on him? I’ve really gotta take a pee. | 你能看下他吗 我真的得去撒泡尿了 |
[14:02] | Barefoot in a casino men’s room? | 光脚进赌场的男厕所吗 |
[14:04] | That’s a brave man. | 真勇敢 |
[14:08] | Hi, Lisa. It’s Sandy. | 嗨 丽萨 是我桑迪 |
[14:10] | Hello, Sandy. | 嗨 桑迪 |
[14:13] | Um, I hope I’m not calling you too early. | 我这么早打电话 希望没打扰你休息 |
[14:15] | No, I’m up. What’s, uh… what’s goin’ on? | 不 我已经起床了 怎么了 |
[14:18] | Oh, I’m on the road with Norman. | 我和诺曼在路上 |
[14:20] | We just put his daughter in rehab | 我们把他的女儿送到了戒瘾中心 |
[14:22] | and thought I’d lob in a call, say hi. | 想着我能挤出点时间给你打电话问个好 |
[14:25] | Thought you’d lob one in, huh? | 觉得你能挤出点时间啊 |
[14:28] | Yeah. So how are you doin’? | 没错 最近怎么样 |
[14:30] | Well, considering that you and I slept together a week ago | 考虑到我们一周前睡了 |
[14:34] | and I never heard from you again, not so good. | 然后你再也没打给我 我觉得不太好 |
[14:37] | Really? It’s been a week? | 真的吗 已经过去一周了 |
[14:40] | Memory’s so vivid, it’s… | 记忆犹新啊 |
[14:43] | I’ve gotta give you a big “Fuck you” On that one. | 我只能说”去你妈的” |
[14:47] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:47] | I just got caught up with Norman and his daughter, | 我最近搅进诺曼和他女儿的事里去了 |
[14:50] | and, you know, my, uh… my physical… | 你也知道 我的身体… |
[14:54] | I’d say predicament, | 我想说是困境 |
[14:55] | but, you know, “Dick” Is right there in the middle. | 但是 我的老二还在呢 |
[14:59] | You are hilarious. | 你可真滑稽 |
[15:02] | You know, I know exactly why you came running to me. | 我知道你为什么要来找我 |
[15:04] | You were feeling sorry for yourself, | 你为你自己感到难过 |
[15:06] | and you wanted to prove you have still got what it takes. | 而你想证明自己没问题 |
[15:09] | Now, hold on just a minute. | 你听我说 |
[15:11] | Shut up! Look, I have my own life. | 闭嘴 听着 我有自己的生活 |
[15:13] | I don’t need to wait around for the great Sandy Kominsky | 我不需要等着伟大的桑迪·柯明斯基 |
[15:15] | to need a little ego boost. | 来帮我自我提升 |
[15:17] | Lisa, I am really sorry. | 丽萨 我真的很抱歉 |
[15:20] | All you had to do was call. Just… | 你需要做的无非就是给我打个电话 就… |
[15:23] | check in, see how I’m doing. | 问问我最近如何 |
[15:25] | Pretend to give a shit. | 假装关心关心我 |
[15:30] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[15:32] | I do. Just… Bye. | 我知道 再见吧 |
[15:38] | I’ll say one thing for these Indians. | 我对这些印第安人有一句评价 |
[15:40] | They got terrific water pressure. | 他们浴室的水压太棒了 |
[15:52] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[15:58] | – What are you doing? – Hang on. Hang on. | -你要干嘛 -等下 等一下 |
[16:02] | Oh, no! Why are you throwing away your money? | 不 你干嘛要浪费钱呢 |
[16:29] | What if we commit suicide together? | 不如我们一起自杀吧 |
[16:32] | You only lost five dollars. | 你才输了五刀 |
[16:35] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:46] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:48] | Not really. | 并不 |
[16:50] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[16:52] | When you were in the shower, I called Lisa, | 你洗澡的时候 我给丽萨打了电话 |
[16:54] | and, uh, she dumped me. | 她甩了我 |
[16:56] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[16:59] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[17:01] | What do you mean, what did I do? | 你问我做了什么是什么意思 |
[17:03] | Well, I’m assuming it’s your fault. Am I wrong? | 我猜你做错了些什么 是我猜错了吗 |
[17:07] | No. | 不 |
[17:09] | She said I took her for granted. | 她说我不在乎她 |
[17:12] | Did you? | 真的吗 |
[17:13] | Maybe, yeah. | 也许是的吧 |
[17:15] | May I give you some advice? | 我能给你点建议吗 |
[17:18] | Dating advice? | 关于泡妞的吗 |
[17:20] | Last time you went on a date, | 上次你去约会的时候 |
[17:21] | Richard Nixon was in office and he was doing well. | 理查德·尼克松还当总统当得不错呢 |
[17:25] | The secret to a happy relationship | 幸福关系的秘诀在于 |
[17:26] | is that the woman must always feel like she comes first. | 要永远让女人觉得她被放在第一位 |
[17:30] | But what about when she doesn’t? | 那她要是不这么觉得呢 |
[17:32] | When there’s other things going on, | 比如有其他事情要你处理 |
[17:34] | you know, and you don’t have the time? | 或者你没时间怎么办 |
[17:35] | No. I said feel like she comes first. | 不 我说让她感觉自己被放在第一位 |
[17:38] | So lie? | 所以撒谎吗 |
[17:39] | No, no. It’s not lying. It’s acting. | 不 不 这不是撒谎 这是表演 |
[17:41] | You should try it some time. | 你应该试试 |
[17:44] | Very funny. | 很有趣 |
[17:45] | Maybe take a class. | 或许你可以去上表演课 |
[17:52] | This drives very nicely. | 这车开起来真不错 |
[17:54] | Glad you like it. | 很高兴你喜欢 |
[17:56] | Did I ever tell you who I bought it from? | 我有没有告诉过你我从谁那买来的 |
[17:57] | Yeah, Heinrich Himmler, about 15 times. | 说了 海因里希·希姆莱 你说了将近十五次 |
[18:00] | It’s still a good joke. | 这个笑话不错 |
[18:03] | You ever see that movie, Thelma & Louise? | 你有没有看过《末路狂花》 |
[18:05] | Of course. | 当然看过 |
[18:07] | Man, that was a good movie. | 那部电影真不错 |
[18:10] | What brought that to mind? | 为什么想起那部电影 |
[18:11] | I was just thinking about the ending, | 我在想那个结局 |
[18:13] | where they drive off the cliff into the Grand Canyon. | 他们从开车坠下大峡谷 |
[18:18] | Yeah? | 然后呢 |
[18:19] | They were doomed. | 他们难逃一死 |
[18:20] | They had no escape, | 他们没有出路 |
[18:21] | and they chose to go out on their own terms, with dignity. | 于是他们选择尊严地接受死亡 |
[18:25] | What dignity? They were mangled in a horrible crash. | 什么尊严 他们死于一场可怕的车祸 |
[18:29] | Yeah, but they cut before that happened. | 是的 但电影在那之前就落幕了 |
[18:31] | The last image was them soaring triumphantly. | 最后一个画面是他们在开心地翱翔 |
[18:36] | – Are you tired? You want me to drive? – No, I’m fine. | -你累了吗 想让我开吗 -不 我很好 |
[18:40] | You know, they had a convertible… | 他们有一辆敞篷车 |
[18:42] | we have a convertible. | 我们也有一辆 |
[18:46] | – Norman, you’re freaking me out. – Oh, relax. I’m just musing. | -诺曼 你把我吓到了 -放松 我只是在冥想 |
[18:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:52] | Well, quit it. | 别想了 |
[18:59] | – You’re still musing. – Okay, okay. | -你还在冥想 -好吧 好吧 |
[19:11] | Norman, what are you doing? | 诺曼 你在干嘛 |
[19:13] | I’m sorry, Sandy! | 对不起 桑迪 |
[19:14] | What do you mean, you’re sorry? | 你什么意思 |
[19:16] | Deep down, you know it’s what we both want! | 你心里知道这是我们都想要的 |
[19:18] | Slow down, Norman! | 减速 诺曼 |
[19:20] | Oh! Oh, God! | 老天啊 |
[19:25] | Oh, Jesus! | 天哪 |
[19:30] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[19:33] | Here. | 给你 |
[19:35] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[19:36] | I got you a churro. | 我给你买了个西班牙油条 |
[19:38] | Where the hell are we? | 我们在什么鬼地方 |
[19:40] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[19:41] | I had to pee, and there was a rest stop. | 我想尿尿 恰好这里有一个休息站 |
[19:43] | Oh, I thought, uh… | 我以为… |
[19:45] | What? | 什么 |
[19:48] | Uh, nothing… | 没事 |
[19:52] | There’s a guy over there selling bonsai plants. | 那边有个人卖盆栽 |
[19:55] | Before we leave, I wanna go look. | 离开之前我想去看看 |
[19:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:09] | Boy, what a deal. | 这盆栽太棒了 |
[20:10] | You’re crazy not to get one. | 不买一盆亏死了 |
[20:12] | I’m okay. | 没关系 |
[20:14] | The churro is delicious. | 油条很好吃 |
[20:16] | It’s the reason we should never build that wall. | 这就是我们不应该建那座墙的原因 |
[20:19] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[20:20] | Immigrants make the pastries Americans won’t. | 移民会做美国人做不出来的糕点 |
[20:25] | Beautiful. | 真美 |
[20:29] | Maybe it’s worth sticking around for. | 也许这就是我们坚持活着的原因 |
[20:34] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[20:41] | I would like to say something. | 我想说几句 |
[20:44] | Can’t I just enjoy this? | 能让我静静享受这一切吗 |
[20:45] | No. You need to hear it. | 不 你得听听 |
[20:47] | Sandy, I am very grateful for our friendship, | 桑迪 我很感激有你这么个朋友 |
[20:51] | and I want you to know how happy I am to have you in my life. | 我想让你知道认识你让我的一生有多么幸福 |
[20:55] | Well, that is very sweet of you, Norman. Thank you. | 你真是太好了 诺曼 谢谢 |
[20:58] | I mean it. I can’t put a price on what you mean to me. | 真的 我无法说出你对我有多大的价值 |
[21:04] | I can. | 我可以 |
[21:07] | What? | 什么 |