时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:52] | Season1 EP01: | 裁员 |
[00:55] | All right Jim your quarterlies look very good. | Jim你的业绩看起来很不错 |
[00:58] | How the thing is going at the library ? | 图书馆那边谈的怎么样了 |
[01:01] | Oh I told you couldn’t closet so | 哦 我告诉过你我谈不下来 |
[01:03] | So you’re come to the master for guidance ? | 所以你来找我这个大师教你对吧 |
[01:07] | Is this what you’re saying grasshopper? | 这就是你一直说的侦察机是吗 |
[01:09] | Actually you call me in here, but yeah. | 实际上是你叫我进来的 但是 是的 我需要指导 |
[01:12] | All right, well let me show you how it’s done. | 好吧 我给你示范一下如何搞定 |
[01:14] | Yes, I liked to speak to your office manager please | 是的 我找你们的办公室经理 |
[01:17] | yes hello this is Michael Scott, I am the regional manager | 你好 我是Michael Scott |
[01:21] | of dundler Mifflin paper products. | 我是Dundler Mifflin纸业的区域经理 |
[01:23] | Just wanted to talk to you manager on manager. | 我想进行经理层面的对话 |
[01:29] | All right done deal, thank you very much sir, | 行 成交 非常感谢你 先生 |
[01:32] | you’re a gentleman in the scolar. | 您是一位有学识的绅士 |
[01:35] | Oh I’m sorry, ok, I’m sorry, my mistake. | 哦 很抱歉 很抱歉 我搞错了 |
[01:41] | That was a woman I was talking to… she had a very low voice. | 和我谈话的其实是个女人 她的声音很低沉 |
[01:47] | Probably a smoker. | 多半是个烟鬼 |
[01:52] | So so that’s the way it’s done. | 好了 事情就是这样搞定的 |
[01:54] | I’ve been in Dundler Mifflin for twelve years, | 我在Dundler Mifflin干了12年 |
[01:57] | the last four as regional manager | 做区域经理四年了 |
[02:00] | If you want to come through here, | 如果你到这边来 |
[02:03] | so we have the entire floor, | 整层楼都是我们的 |
[02:05] | so this is my kingdom, as far as the eye can see, | 你目所能及的就是我的王国 |
[02:08] | ah this is our receptionist Pam. | 这是我们的前台Pam |
[02:11] | Pam, Pam Pam! Pam Beesly. | |
[02:14] | Pam has been with us for | Pam和我们一起有多久了 |
[02:16] | for ever, right Pam? | 一直都在 是吗 |
[02:18] | Well, I don’t know! | 嗯 我不知道 |
[02:19] | If you think she’s cute now | 嗯 我不知道 如果觉得她很可爱的话 |
[02:21] | you should have seen her a couple of years ago! | 你应该早几年认识她 |
[02:23] | What? | 什么 |
[02:25] | Any messages? | 有给我的什么留言么 |
[02:27] | Yeah, just a fax | 是的 有一份传真 |
[02:31] | Pam this is from corporate. | Pam 这是董事会发来的 |
[02:32] | How many times have I told you that there’s | 我告诉过你多少次了 |
[02:34] | a special filing cabinet for things from corporate. | 所有来自董事会的文件 要存放到专门的档案柜 |
[02:36] | You haven’t told me! | 你从没告诉过我 这个档案柜我们称之为废纸篓 |
[02:37] | It’s called the wastepaper basket. | 你从没告诉过我 这个档案柜我们称之为废纸篓 |
[02:41] | Look at that ! | 看看 |
[02:44] | Look at that face! | 看看这张脸 |
[02:45] | People say I’m the best boss. | 看看这张脸 人们都说我是最棒的老板 |
[02:48] | They go, “God we’ve never worked in a place like this before, | 他们说 上帝我从没在这样的地方工作过 |
[02:50] | you’re hilarious, and you get the best out of us. | 你很会搞笑 你是最棒的 |
[02:57] | I think that pretty much sums it up | 我想这差不多概括了一切 (世界最佳老板) |
[03:01] | I found it at Spencer Gifts. | 我在Spencer Gifts淘的 (知名的另类商品商店) |
[03:22] | My job is to speak to clients | 我的工作就是给客户打电话 |
[03:25] | on the phone about quantities | 确定所需复印纸的数量 |
[03:30] | and type of copier paper. | 和复印纸种类 |
[03:35] | You know, whether we can supply to them | 不管我们能不能向他们供货 |
[03:38] | whether they can pay for it and… | 也不管他们会不会付钱 |
[03:47] | I’m boring myself just talking about this. | 我烦透了说这些事 |
[03:58] | He still loves that after seven years! | 七年了 他还是喜欢这样干 |
[04:22] | What? | 什么 |
[04:23] | Nothing | 没什么 |
[04:25] | Ok, all right. See you later | 好吧 待会儿见 |
[04:27] | All right, take care. | 好的 保重 |
[04:31] | Back to work. | 继续工作 |
[04:42] | Corporate really doesn’t interfere with me at all, Jan Levinson-Gould | 公司董事会那边从没有干涉过我 |
[04:46] | Jan, hello! | 你好 Jan |
[04:47] | I call her Hillary Rodham Clinton, right? | 我叫她Hillary Rodham Clinton |
[04:51] | Not to her face because, | 不是当着她的面 因为 |
[04:52] | not because I’m scared of her, because I’m not | 不是因为我怕她 因为我不怕她 |
[04:57] | but… | 但是… |
[04:58] | yeah. | 是的 |
[04:59] | All right, was it anything you wanted to add to the agenda? | 好啦 你就只有这么多要加到日程表上是吧 |
[05:03] | Me no get an agenda. | 我没有拿到什么日程表 |
[05:06] | I’m sorry, what? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[05:08] | I didn’t get any agenda. | 我没有拿到过什么日程表 |
[05:09] | Oh I faxed one overdue this morning. | 哦 我早上发过的 |
[05:11] | Really? Cause I didn’t did we get a fax this morning? | 真的吗 因为我没收到 我们早上收到过传真吗 |
[05:15] | Yeah, the one | 是的 是那份 |
[05:18] | Why isn’t it in my hand? | 为什么没交给我 |
[05:21] | Because a company runs on efficiency of communication, right? | 因为公司是需要有效的信息传递 对吧 |
[05:25] | So what’s the problem Pam, why I didn’t get it? | 那是出了什么问题Pam 为什么我没拿到 |
[05:29] | You put it in the garbage can that was a special filing cabinet. | 你把它扔进垃圾桶了 说那是一个专门的档案柜 |
[05:37] | Yeah, that was a joke, that was actually my brother’s, | 是的 那是个玩笑 实际上是我兄弟的玩笑 |
[05:42] | it was supposed to be with bills and doesn’t work great with faxes. | 那游戏本该是用帐单的 用传真效果不佳 |
[05:46] | Do you want to look at mine? | 你想看我的吗 当然 谢谢 |
[05:47] | Yeah. Thank you. | 你想看我的吗 当然 谢谢 |
[05:49] | Ok since the last meeting, Alan and the board have decided | 好了 之上次会议之后 Alan和董事会决定 |
[05:53] | that we can’t justify Scranton branch and the Stafford branch | 我们没有充足的理由保留 斯克兰顿分部和斯塔福德分部 |
[05:55] | Oh ok | 哦 是吗 |
[05:57] | No, Michael don’t panic | 不 Michael不要抓狂 |
[05:58] | No no no no this is good, this is fine | 不 Michael不要抓狂 不 不 不 不 那很好 很好 |
[06:00] | Michael listen, don’t panic | Michael听着 不要抓狂 |
[06:02] | We haven’t made any decisions yet, | 我们还没有最终做决定 |
[06:05] | I’ve spoken to Joshua in Stanford I’ve told him the same as you | 我和斯塔福德分部的Joshua进行过同样的谈话 |
[06:08] | and it’s up to either you or him to convince me that your branch can incorporate the other | 这取决于你或他谁说服我 让你们的分部合并对方 |
[06:11] | Ok no problem | 好的 没问题 不管哪种都意味着将会裁员 |
[06:12] | This does however mean that there is going to be downsizing | 好的 没问题 不管哪种都意味着将会裁员 |
[06:14] | Me no wanna hear that Jan, | 我不想听到这个 Jan |
[06:16] | because downsizing is a bitch, | 裁员是狗屁 |
[06:19] | it is a real bitch, | 是真正的狗屁 |
[06:21] | and I wouldn’t wish that on Joshua’s men, | 我不希望裁员降临在Joshua的那帮人身上 |
[06:24] | I certainly wouldn’t wish it on my men, | 我也绝对不想发生在我的人身上 |
[06:26] | or women present company excluded…sorry. | 或者是公司的女性被裁掉 抱歉 |
[06:30] | is Josh concerned about downsizing himself? | Josh对裁员的事上心吗 |
[06:33] | Not downsizing himself but is he concerned about downsizing? | 不是说裁掉他 我的意思是他关心 他员工的裁员吗 |
[06:41] | Question: how long do we have to | 提问 还有多久我们就得 |
[06:46] | Oh, Todd Paker, terrific rept, do you mind if I take it? | 哦 Todd Paker 很好的接待 介意我接下吗 |
[06:48] | No, go ahead | 不 接吧 |
[06:50] | Pac man! | 吃豆人(著名游戏) 嘿 我的皇后 |
[06:51] | Hey, big queen | 吃豆人(著名游戏) 嘿 我的皇后 |
[06:52] | Oh, that’s not appropriate | 哦 这可不太合适 |
[06:54] | Hey, coming in today? | 嘿 今天老女人来了吗 |
[06:57] | I don’t know what you mean | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[06:58] | Look, I demanded ask her one question | 我不明白你在说什么 听着 我要求问她一个问题 |
[07:02] | Does the corporate master rape | 老大有没有搞过她 |
[07:03] | Oh my god! | 哦 我的上帝 |
[07:07] | That’s so horrifying! Horrible | 真是恶心 太恶心了 |
[07:12] | Horrible person! | 令人讨厌的家伙 |
[07:15] | So do you think we can keep a lid on this for now I don’t want to worry people unnecessarily. | 你认为我们是不是能暂时保密 我不想引起不必要的担心 |
[07:20] | No, absolutely. Under this regime, it will not leave this office. | 当然不会 在这里 消息不会传出这间办公室 |
[07:26] | So what is downsizing actually mean? | 裁员到底是什么意思 |
[07:28] | Well | 嗯 |
[07:29] | You guys gotta update your resume, just like I’m doing. | 嗯 就是说你们得更新自己得简历 就像我现在做的这样 |
[07:32] | I bet it’s gonna be me, probably. | 我打赌会是我 很有可能 |
[07:36] | Yeah, it’ll be you | 是的 会是你 |
[07:38] | I have an important question for you. | 我有一个很重要的问题 |
[07:39] | Yes | 说 |
[07:41] | Are you going to engelate on Sunday? | 你周日是不是要去相亲? |
[07:43] | Yeah, stop. That’s ridiculous. | 好啦 够了 那很荒谬 |
[07:46] | Am I gonna tell them? No I’m not going to tell them, I don’t see the point of that. | 我得去对他们说吗 不 我不会去 |
[07:49] | As a doctor you would not tell a patient if they had cancer. | 作为医生你不会去告诉 病人他们得了癌症 |
[07:55] | This is Mister Scott. | 这位是Scott先生 |
[07:58] | Ryan Howard from the temp agency | Ryan Howard 临时工中介介绍的 |
[08:00] | set me down to start today | Ted Nickels让我今天过来上班 |
[08:02] | Howard, like Moe Howard, Three Stooges? | Howard 就像Moe Howard (著名的喜剧演员) |
[08:11] | Right here, my vibe. Oh Pam, that’s a guy thing Pam. | 击个掌 哦Pam 这是男人的方式 |
[08:15] | I’m sort of a student in comedy | 我也算是个喜剧学员 |
[08:27] | I’m Hitler, Adolph Hitler | 我是希特勒 阿道夫.希特勒 |
[08:32] | I don’t think it would be the worst thing if they let me go. | 我不认为如果他们裁掉我 会是一件最糟糕的事 |
[08:35] | Because then I might | 因为我可能会 |
[08:38] | It’s just, I don’t think it’s many girls dream to be a receptionist. | 只是 我不认为有多少女孩 梦想成为前台接待 |
[08:42] | I like to do illustrations, | 我喜欢画图解 |
[08:46] | mostly water color, a few oil pencil. | 多数是水彩画 还有些是油彩画 |
[08:51] | Jim thinks they’re good. | Jim觉得的还不错 |
[08:53] | Dundler Mifflin this is Pam. | Dundler Mifflin 我是Pam |
[08:54] | Sure, Mr. Davis, let me call you right back. | 好的 Davis先生 等下打给你 |
[08:57] | Yeah, some just came up, two minutes. Thank you very much. | 是的 有点事儿 2分钟 非常感谢 |
[09:01] | Dwight, what are you doing? | Dwight你在干什么 |
[09:02] | – What? | 什么 你在干什么 |
[09:03] | – What are you doing? | 什么 你在干什么 |
[09:04] | Just clearing my desk, I can’t concentrate | 你在干什么 只是清理我的桌面 我无法集中精力 |
[09:06] | – It’s not on your desk. | 不是在你的桌上 |
[09:07] | – It’s overlapping. | 不是在你的桌上 叠的太多了 他们都超过桌子边界了 |
[09:08] | It’s all coming over the edge. | 叠的太多了 他们都超过桌子边界了 |
[09:10] | One word, two syllables : demarcation. | 一个单词 两个音节 划分 |
[09:21] | – You can’t do that. | 你不能这样做 |
[09:23] | – Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[09:24] | Safety violation, I could fall and pierce, and organ. | 你侵犯我的人身安全了 我有可能会跌倒 会刺伤我的内脏 |
[09:30] | We’ll see | 走着瞧 |
[09:35] | This is why the whole downsizing thing just doesn’t bother me. | 这就是为什么裁员 没给我带来困扰 |
[09:38] | Downsizing? | 裁员 |
[09:40] | I have no problem with that. I have been recommending downsizing since Halpert got here | 我对此没有意见 自从Halpert 到这以来我一直都提倡裁员 |
[09:45] | even brought it up on my interview. | 我在接受面试的时候就提出过 |
[09:48] | I say, bring it on! | 我的意见 裁吧 |
[09:51] | You just still have messages for yesterday. Relax everything is under control | – 你还有昨天的信息 – 放松点 一切都在控制之中 |
[09:56] | Yeah, yeah, yeah oh that’s important, right. | 哦 嗯 嗯 这条信息很重要 |
[09:59] | Oh, this is so important, I should run to answer it. | 哦 这个很重要 我得赶紧去回复 |
[10:23] | What? | 什么 |
[10:24] | Come on. Six million dollars man, Steve Austin, | 什么 嘿 Steve Austin 6,000,000美元 |
[10:28] | actually that would be a good salary for me don’t you think? Six million dollars? | 实际上这会给我带来更好的待遇 6,000,000美元 |
[10:32] | Memo to Jan: I deserve a raise | 给Jan备忘录 我应该升职 |
[10:35] | Don’t we all? | 我们不都应该么 |
[10:37] | I’m sorry? | 我们不都应该么 你说什么 |
[10:39] | There’s nothing! | 我没说啥 |
[10:41] | If you are unhappy with your compensation, maybe you should take it up with HR, | 如果你对你的薪水不满意 你可以和人事谈谈 |
[10:46] | ok? Not today, ok? Pam just, be professional. | 好吗 但不是今天 Pam 表现的专业点 |
[10:56] | I think I’m a role model here, I think I garner other people respect. | 我认为我是这里的行为榜样 我赢得人们的尊敬 |
[11:00] | Attention on Dundler Mifflin employees, please we have a meeting in the conference room ASAP | 各位Dundler Mifflin的雇员请注意 到会议室我们马上开会 |
[11:05] | People I respect, heros of mine, would be Bob Hope, | 我尊敬的人 我的英雄 是Bob Hope (NBC著名娱乐人) |
[11:13] | Abraham Lincoln, definitely, | 亚伯拉罕.林肯 毫无疑问 |
[11:18] | Bono, | Bono (U2乐队主唱) |
[11:22] | and probably God be the fourth one. | 上帝排名第四 |
[11:28] | And I just think all those people really helped the world, in so many ways, | 我认为这些人通过很多方法 切实地帮助了世界 |
[11:36] | that it’s, it’s really beyond words. | 这些无法用语言来表达 |
[11:43] | It’s really uncalculable. | 也无法计算 |
[11:45] | Now, I know there’s some rumors out there, and I just kind want to see . | 现在 我知道有一些谣传 我也想听听 |
[11:49] | I’m assistant regional manager, I should know first. | 我是区域助理经理 我应该第一个知道 |
[11:51] | Assistant to the regional manager. | 是区域经理助理 |
[11:52] | Ok. Can you just tell me please? | 好吧 你能告诉我吗 |
[11:54] | Just a whisper in my ear. | – 悄悄的告诉我 |
[11:54] | I’m about to tell everybody. | – 我打算告诉所有人 |
[11:56] | I’m just about to tell exeryone | 我正打算告诉所有人 |
[11:58] | Please, ok. | 安静 |
[11:59] | Do you want me to tell them? | 安静 你想让我告诉他们吗 |
[12:01] | You don’t know what it is! | 你根本不知道我要说什么 |
[12:03] | Can you tell them, with my permission? | 在我的许可之下你告诉他们吧 |
[12:04] | I don’t need your… | 我不需要你的 |
[12:05] | Permission granted. Go ahead | 授予你许可 说吧 |
[12:06] | Corporate has deemed it appropriate to enforce an ultimatum upon me, | 公司的董事会给我发了最后通牒 |
[12:12] | and Jan is thinking about downsizing either the Stanford branch or this branch. | Jan在考虑要在斯坦福德分部 或者我们这儿进行裁员 |
[12:18] | I heard they might be closing this branch down, | 我听他们说要关掉这个分部 |
[12:20] | That’s just… | 那只是 |
[12:23] | That’s just the rumor going around this is my first day I don’t really know. | 流言满天飞 我才到这第一天 |
[12:25] | Yeah, but Michael what if they downsize here? | 是的 但是Michael 如果他们在这边裁员怎么办 |
[12:27] | Not gonna happen | 不会发生这样的事 |
[12:29] | It could be out of your hands, Michael | 这已经超出你的权力范围了Michael |
[12:30] | It won’t be out of my hands, Stanley, ok? | 这已经超出你的权力范围了Michael 还是我说了算 Stanley 明白吗 |
[12:33] | I promise you that. | 我给你我的承诺 |
[12:34] | Can you promise that? | 你能许诺吗 |
[12:35] | On his mother’s grave. | 以他母亲的名义 |
[12:40] | Well yeah it is a promise, and frankly I’m a little bit insulted that you have to keep asking about it. | 是的 我承诺你 坦白地说不停地问 这个问题我有点被侮辱的感觉 |
[12:45] | It’s just that we need to know | 我们需要知道这些 |
[12:49] | Hold on a second, I think Pam wanted to say something, Pam? | 稍等 我想Pam有话要说 Pam |
[12:52] | You had a look that you wanted to ask a question, just then? | 你的样子看起来象有问题要提 |
[12:59] | I was in the meeting with Jan and she did said that it could be this branch that gets the axe. | 我也参加了会议 Jan确实说过 有可能是这个分部被裁员 |
[13:04] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[13:07] | Pam? Maybe you should stick to the ongoing confidentiality agreement of meetings. | Pam 你应该遵守会议保密协议 |
[13:12] | Pam, information is power. | Pam 信息就是力量 |
[13:15] | So you can’t say for sure whether it’s gotta to be us or them. | 那就是说你也说不准是裁哪边 |
[13:18] | No no, no Stanley, no you did not see me in there with her. | 不 不 Stanley 你不知道当时的情形 |
[13:23] | I said, if corporate wants to come in here, and interfere then they’re gonna have to go through me, right? | 我当时说 如果董事会想要插手这里的事 他们必需要通过我 对吧 |
[13:30] | You know, you can go a mess with Josh’s people, | 他们可以去捣Josh那边的乱 |
[13:32] | but I’m the head of this family, | 但是我是这个大家庭的头 |
[13:34] | and you ain’t gonna be messing with my children. | 但是我是这个大家庭的头 他们不能动我的员工 |
[13:44] | If I left, what would I do with all this useless information in my head? | 如果我被裁掉 就凭这一脑袋 的垃圾信息我能干什么 |
[13:51] | You know, tonnage price of minal folders? | 难道对招聘者说 我知道每吨文件夹的价格吗 |
[13:56] | Pam’s favorite flavor of yoghourt, which is mix berry. | Pam最喜欢的酸奶是浆果味的 做个自我介绍 礼貌点 |
[14:03] | Jim said mix berries? | Jin说是浆果味的吗 |
[14:08] | Yeah he’s under me | 他很了解我 |
[14:13] | Watch out for this guy Dwight Schrute in the building! | 对这个家伙小心点 Dwight Schrute |
[14:16] | This is Ryan, the new temp. | 这位是Ryan 新来的临时雇员 |
[14:17] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[14:18] | Introduce yourself, be polite | 很高兴认识你 做个自我介绍 礼貌点 |
[14:19] | Dwight Schrute, Assistant Regional Manager. | Dwight Schrute 助理区域经理 |
[14:21] | Assistant to the Regional Manager. | 是区域经理助理 |
[14:24] | So Dwight tell him about the kung fu, and the car and everything. | Dwight告诉他关于功夫 汽车之类的 |
[14:29] | Yeah, I got a 78-2-8 , I’ve bought her for 1200, fixed it up, now worth three grand. | 好的 我买了一辆二手车 花了1200块 修好后现在值3000块 |
[14:33] | That is his profit! | 他就是这样赚钱的 |
[14:35] | New engine, suspension I’ve got some photos | 他就是这样赚钱的 新的引擎 悬挂系统 我有些照片 |
[14:40] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[14:42] | Ok, hold on, | 见鬼 冷静 |
[14:43] | Judge is in cession. What is the problem here? | 冷静 法官在此 有什么问题 |
[14:46] | He put my stuff in jello again. | 他又把我的东西弄到果冻里面了 |
[14:51] | That’s rough professional, thanks | 那不是很专业 谢谢 |
[14:52] | That’s the third time and it wasn’t funny the first time. | 那不是很专业 谢谢 这是第三次了 从一开始就不好玩 |
[14:55] | It’s ok here, but people some how is taking advantage because it’s so relaxed. | 这里很好 只是有些人闲的太无聊 老是喜欢占别人便宜 |
[15:00] | I’m a volunteer sheriff’s deputy on the week ends, | 在周末我是志愿治安官代表 |
[15:04] | and you cannot screw around there. | 所以别想在这捣蛋 |
[15:07] | It’s one of the rules. | 这是条例之一 |
[15:09] | What is that? | 是什么东西 |
[15:09] | That’s my stapler. | 我的订书机 |
[15:10] | No no no, do not take it out! | 不 不 不 别拿出来 |
[15:13] | You have to eat it out there, | 你得把它吃出来 |
[15:14] | because there are starving people in the world, | 因为世界上还有很多饥荒 |
[15:16] | and which I hate, and it is a waste of that kind of food. | 我讨厌浪费食物的人 |
[15:19] | Ok, you know what? You can be a witness. | |
[15:20] | Can you reprimand him please? | 嘿 你可以做为证人 你能申诉他吗 |
[15:24] | – How do you know it was me? | 你怎么知道是我 |
[15:25] | – It’s always you. | 一直都是你 |
[15:26] | – Are you gonna discipline him or not? | 你要教训他吗 |
[15:27] | Ooh discipline, kinky! | 哦 教训 真奇怪 |
[15:30] | All right, here’s the deal you guys | 好啦 这样吧 |
[15:32] | the thing about practical jokes, is that you have to know when to start, as well as when to stop! | 关于恶作剧 你得知道什么时候开始 同样你也得知道什么时候收手 |
[15:37] | And yeah, Jim, now is the time to stop pulling Dwight’s personal effects into jello. | Jim 别再把Dwight的私人物品 弄到果冻里面了 |
[15:46] | Ok, Dwight I’m sorry because, I’ve always been your biggest Flam | 好吧 Dwight我很抱歉 因为这些恶作剧都是我干的 |
[15:54] | Nice, that’s the way it is around here | 漂亮 在这就该这样混 |
[15:58] | You should have put him in custard-y! | 你应该把他拘留起来 |
[16:02] | Yes, new guy! | 对 新来的 |
[16:04] | He scores ! | 他明白了 |
[16:05] | Ok that’s great, I guess, | 嗯 我猜那很好 |
[16:07] | what I’m most concerned with is… | 但我最关心的是 |
[16:09] | damage to company property. | 对公司财产的损害 |
[16:11] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[16:17] | Pudding | 布丁 |
[16:20] | I’m trying to think, another desert to do. | 我在想用另外一种甜品来弄 |
[16:24] | Do you like to going out at the end of a week for a drink? | 周末一起去喝一杯怎么样 |
[16:28] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[16:29] | Oh, that’s why we all going out, so we can have an end of the week drink! | 好啊 哦 我们就是一起出去喝一杯 |
[16:32] | well then when are we going out? | 那我们什么时候去 |
[16:33] | I don’t know, tonight, hopefully. | 我不知道 希望是今晚 |
[16:35] | Ok, yeah. | 好 行 |
[16:39] | Hey man! | 嘿 你好 |
[16:40] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[16:40] | What’s going on? | 怎么样 |
[16:41] | Hey baby! | 嘿 宝贝 |
[16:43] | Roy is my fiancé, we’ve been engaged about… | Roy是我的未婚夫我们订婚有 |
[16:47] | about 3 years, and we were supposed to get married in September, | 差不多3年了 我们定在9月结婚 |
[16:51] | but I think we’ll gonna get married in next spring | 但是我觉得可能得到明年春天了 |
[16:55] | Do you mind if I go out for a drink with these guys? | 我和他们出去喝一杯你介意吗 |
[16:59] | No, come on. Let’s get out of here and go home. | 不介意 快点 我们回家吧 |
[17:03] | Ok, I will be out in a few minutes so it’s lame | 好吧 我等几分钟就出来 |
[17:06] | twenty past five I’ve still to do my faxes. | 25了我还在发传真 |
[17:13] | You know you should come with us, | 你该和我们一起去 |
[17:16] | because you know we are going out and it could be a good chance for you to | 因为我们出去玩就有机会 认识办公室之外的人 |
[17:19] | see what people are like outside the office, I think it could be fun | 我觉得那样很有意思 |
[17:23] | No, it sounds good but seriously we gotta get going | 不 那听起来不错但我们得走了 |
[17:26] | Yeah | 是的 |
[17:39] | What’s in the bag? | 包里装的什么 |
[17:42] | Just tell her i’ll talk to her then | 告诉她我先出去了 |
[17:43] | No definitely all right dude awesome, we’ll do | 告诉她我先出去了 没问题伙计 我会的 |
[17:50] | Do I think I’ll be invited to the wedding? | 我想过会被邀请参加婚礼吗 |
[18:02] | So, have you felt vibe yet? | 你感受到这里的气氛了吗 |
[18:05] | We work hard, we play hard. | 我们努力工作拼命玩 |
[18:06] | Sometimes we play hard when we should be working hard, right? | 我们努力工作拼命玩 有时我们在应该努力工作的时候 玩的很厉害 是吧 |
[18:10] | I guess the atmosphere that I’ve created here is that I am a friend first, | 我认为我在这里创造了一种气氛 人们先把我当成朋友 |
[18:15] | and a boss second. | 然后才是一位老板 |
[18:17] | Probably an entertainer third. | 再其次是一名演艺人员 |
[18:20] | Just a second | 稍等 |
[18:21] | Right? | 对吧 |
[18:23] | Oh, hey do you like the Jamie Kennedy Experiment? | 哦 你喜欢Jamie Kennedy试验吗 (美国WB电视网著名喜剧秀) |
[18:27] | Yeah | 是的 |
[18:27] | Punk’d, and all that kind of stuff? | 是的 象你被耍了之类的 |
[18:30] | You are going to be my complice, just go on with that ok? | 咱们爱好相同 继续保持 好吗 |
[18:33] | All right | 好的 |
[18:33] | Just follow my lead, don’t pimp me all right? | 好的 配合我 别露馅了好吗 |
[18:35] | Come in! | 进来 |
[18:37] | So corporate just said that I don’t want to | 进来 董事会刚说过我不想吗 |
[18:39] | you got a fax | – 你有一份传真 – 谢谢你Pam |
[18:39] | Oh thank you Pam | – 你有一份传真 – 谢谢你Pam |
[18:41] | Pam? Can you come in here for a sec? | Pam 进来一下行吗 |
[18:43] | Just have a seat, I was gonna call you in anyway, you know Ryan? | 请坐 我正要找你呢 你认识Ryan吗 |
[18:49] | As you know, there is going to be downsizing | 如你所知 将会有一次裁员 |
[18:53] | and you have made my life so much easier, | 你给了我很大帮助 让我的生活轻松了不少 |
[18:58] | in that I’m going to have to let you go first | 因此我不得不第一个裁掉你 |
[19:02] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[19:04] | Why? Well, theft, and stealing | 什么 为什么 为什么 得了 偷东西 |
[19:07] | Stealing? | 偷窃 |
[19:09] | What am I suppose to have stolen? | 偷窃 我能偷什么东西 |
[19:12] | Post-It notes. | 便签贴 |
[19:14] | Post-It notes…? | 便签贴 |
[19:16] | Worth of those like 50 cents? | 便签贴 那只值50美分的东西吗 |
[19:18] | You steal a thousand Post-It notes at 50cents a piece, | 你偷了1千本50美分的便签贴 |
[19:21] | then you know you’ve made a profit margin. | 由此你获得了利润 |
[19:26] | Resell of business Pam | 转手卖掉 Pam |
[19:28] | – Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[19:30] | – Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:33] | I can’t believe this, I mean, | 我简直不敢相信 |
[19:35] | I have never even stolen as much as a paper clip and you’re firing me. | 我连回形针都没拿过 你就把我炒了 |
[19:40] | And the best thing about it is that | 最棒的事情是 |
[19:43] | we are not gonna have to give you any severance pay, | 我们不会付你解雇费 |
[19:46] | because that is gross misconduct, and | 因为你的不检点行为 |
[19:50] | just clean out your desk. I’m sorry. | 去收拾你的东西 我很抱歉 |
[20:10] | You’ve been X’d punk’d! | 你被耍了 |
[20:13] | Surprise it’s a joke, we were joking around, you see? | 吃惊么 这是个玩笑 我们只是在开玩笑 没看出来吗 |
[20:17] | Ok, he was in on he was my accomplice and | 他也参加了 他是我的同伙 |
[20:21] | there was cascand around booster thing, and | 提升一下他的士气 |
[20:24] | we were showing the new guy around the kind of, to give him the field of place, so | 我在给新人展示我们的气氛 给他找个地方 |
[20:32] | God, you were, we totally got you | 哦 上帝 你真的上当了 |
[20:34] | you’re a jerk | 哦 上帝 你真的上当了 你是个混蛋 |
[20:36] | Well, I don’t know about that | 嗯 我没意识到 |
[20:54] | What is the most important thing for a company? | 什么是对公司最重要的 |
[20:57] | Is it the cash flow? Is it the inventory? | 是现金流转吗 还是存货 |
[21:01] | No it’s the people. | 都不是 是人 |
[21:05] | The “people”. | 人最重要 |
[21:08] | My proudest moment here was not when I increased profits by 17%, | 我最得意的时刻不是我将利润增长了17% |
[21:12] | or when I cut expenses without losing a single employee. | 也不是我在不裁员的情况下减少了开支 |
[21:16] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[21:18] | It was a young Guatemalan guy, | 不 不 不 不 而是一个年轻的危地马拉人 |
[21:21] | a first job in the country, barely spoke English, | 来到这个国家的第一份工作 几乎不会说英语 |
[21:24] | came to me and said | 找到我对我说 |
[21:27] | “Mr Scott, | Scott先生 |
[21:29] | would you be the Godfather to my child?” | 你愿意成为我孩子的教父吗 |
[21:43] | Didn’t work out in the end. We had to let him go. He sucked. | 最终没成功 我们不得不让他离开 他搞砸了 |
[21:52] | Hey | 嘿 |
[21:53] | Hey how are you? | 嘿 嘿 还好吗 |
[21:56] | Good I thought you were going out for a drink with | 还行 我以为你出去喝酒去了 |
[21:58] | Oh no | 哦 不 |
[22:03] | How’s your headache? | 头还痛吗 |
[22:04] | Better, thanks. | 头还痛吗 好些了 谢谢 |
[22:04] | Good | 好些了 谢谢 很好 |
[22:09] | Are you | 你这是要 |
[22:12] | Walking out? | 出去吗 |
[22:12] | Yes | 是的 |
[22:14] | Yes do you wanna? | 是的 你想 |
[22:16] | Yeah | 是的 |
[22:16] | Great, let me just | 是的 太好了 让我 |
[22:19] | Oh Roy | 哦 Roy |
[22:20] | Yeah, listen have a nice week-end! | 哦 Roy 听着 过个愉快的周末 |
[22:22] | Yeah definitely you too! Enjoy it | 好的 你也是 玩的开心 |
[22:39] | Come here | 过来 |
[22:49] | The World’s Best Boss | 世界最佳老板 |