时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | bot ball | |
[00:41] | — Hey, what’s up? — Hey. | -嘿今天如何呀-嘿 |
[00:45] | Any e-mails today? | 有邮件吗 |
[00:47] | – I don’t think so. – No? | 好像没有 没有吗 |
[00:50] | Check your spam folder. | 查看一下你的垃圾箱 |
[00:54] | There it is. | 看到了 |
[00:55] | What? | 是什么 |
[00:58] | ” Fifty signs | “你的神父 |
[00:59] | your priest might be Michael Jackson. | 可能是迈克·杰克逊的五十个迹象 |
[01:03] | Well done. | 太强了 |
[01:04] | — Kidding. – Topical. | 开玩笑的 -与时俱进啊 |
[01:06] | I am ” King of Forwards.” | 我是”转发王 |
[01:09] | It’s how I like to do business. | 我就喜欢这样办事 |
[01:10] | Everybody joking around. | 买家到处开玩笑 |
[01:13] | We’re like Friends. | 我们就像老友记似的 |
[01:14] | I am Chandler and Joey. | 我是钱德勒和乔伊 |
[01:19] | And Pam is Rachel. | 佩姆是瑞秋 |
[01:23] | And Dwight is Kramer. | 杜怀特是克雷默 |
[01:26] | So, the monkey does the sex thing right here. | 等着瞧猴子马上就要… 做爱了 |
[01:32] | That’s funny. That’s funny. | 很搞笑很搞笑 |
[01:34] | Not offensive, because it’s nature, educational. | STOR-ALL 无意冒犯因为在放大自然有教育意义 |
[01:39] | Do you want the link? | 想要链接吗 |
[01:40] | ‘Cause then you could forward it around. | 然后你就能转发了 |
[01:42] | Consider it? | 考虑一下吧 |
[01:44] | May be, may be. | 好吧好吧 |
[01:47] | Well, we’ll see. | 再说吧 |
[01:47] | Because I don’t know if. | 我觉得这视频吧 |
[01:49] | STOR-A Come on. | 拜托 |
[01:50] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[01:51] | What has two thumbs and likes to bone your mom? | 什么东西有两个大拇指还爱砰砰你妈 |
[01:53] | This guy! | 我这家伙啊 |
[01:55] | STORAGE BONES | |
[01:57] | Oh, you are so bad. | 你太坏了 |
[02:01] | This guy is out of control. He is a madman. | 这家伙发病了简直满口胡话 |
[02:04] | Better get the bleep button ready for him. | 最好随时准备按消音按钮 |
[02:09] | What’s up, Halpert? Still queer? | |
[02:14] | Todd Packer and I are total ” BFF.” | 我和托德·帕克绝对称得上是”永好友 |
[02:19] | ” Best Friends Forever | 永远的最好的朋友 |
[02:20] | He and I came up together as salesmen. | 我和他开始一起做销售 |
[02:23] | One time, we were out, | 有一次我们在外头 |
[02:25] | and we met this set of twins, | 遇到一对双胞胎 |
[02:28] | and Packer told them that we were brothers. | 帕克就告诉她们我们也是兄弟 |
[02:32] | And so, you know, one thing led to another, | 然后顺理成章的 |
[02:35] | and we brought them back to the motel | 我们就把她们带到汽车旅馆 |
[02:38] | and then Packer did both of them | 派克跟她俩双飞了 |
[02:42] | It was awesome. | 真是太能干了 |
[02:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[02:47] | Grade-A gossip for you. Right now. | 给你讲个特大八卦就刚才 |
[02:49] | Randall, CFO, resigned. | 兰德尔 首席财务官辞职了 |
[02:52] | Nobody knows why. | 没人知道原因 |
[02:53] | Are you kidding? Everyone knows why. | 你认真的吗大家都知道啊 |
[02:56] | You don’t know? Okay, check this out, all right. | 你不知道吗听好了 |
[02:58] | — What? – So, here’s the story. | 一什么-事情是这样的 |
[02:59] | So Randall is nailing his secretary, right? | 兰德尔和他秘书上床了对吧 |
[03:02] | And she’s totally incompetent | 她完全做不来 |
[03:04] | Really? Here we go. | 得嘞老司机开车了 |
[03:05] | Buckle up! It’s gonna be a bumpy one! | 系好安全带路有点颠哦 |
[03:08] | We’re talking blonde incompetent, right? | 我们说的可是金发妞的那种傻 |
[03:10] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[03:10] | Like, 1 O words a minute? Talking? | 一分钟才说十个字的那种 |
[03:13] | Well, to be fair, blondes, brunettes, you know | 说实话金发也好棕发也好 |
[03:15] | there are a lot of dumb people out there. | 傻的多了去了 |
[03:17] | Right. They are women, right? | 是啊而且都是娘们儿对吗 |
[03:18] | I didn’t say it, I didn’t say it! | 不是我说的不是我说的 |
[03:21] | Come on, I said it. | 好吧是我说的 |
[03:24] | And then suddenly, for no reason, | 然后突然无缘无故的 |
[03:26] | this bimbo blows the whistle on the whole thing | 这辣妹开始耍泼一样 |
[03:29] | just to be a bitch. | 到处传这件事 |
[03:31] | What’d I tell you about the bleep button? | 我之前怎么跟你说那个消音键来着 |
[03:33] | Hey, what has two thumbs and hates Todd Packer? | 什么东西有两个大拇指还讨厌托德·帕克 |
[03:36] | This guy. | 我这家伙啊 |
[03:38] | Meant to ask you, | 我想问来着 |
[03:39] | can you think you can get somebody to drive me around | 你可以找个人载我转转吗 |
[03:41] | because of the DUl situation? | 因为我有酒驾警告 |
[03:44] | Bad boy. | 坏家伙 |
[03:46] | Ryan? | 莱恩 |
[03:48] | Come on, kid, let’s go. | 来吧小家伙我们走 |
[03:51] | Man, that Todd Packer can do anything. | 托德·帕克真是呼风唤雨啊 |
[03:53] | GGY101 Except pass that Breathalyzer. TOOLS OF THE TRADE | 可惜酒精检测仪并不听他 |
[04:00] | You a big William Hung fan? | 你是黄威廉的铁粉吗 |
[04:02] | Why does everybody ask me that? Who the hell is that? | 为什么人人都问我他到底是谁啊 |
[04:11] | I’m really excited to meet your mom. | 想到要见你妈妈我就超激动 |
[04:14] | You are? | 真的吗 |
[04:14] | My mom is coming in to visit. | 我妈要过来拜访一下 |
[04:16] | She lives, like, two hours away, | 她住的地方离这有两小时 |
[04:18] | and she doesn’t have a cell phone. | 她还没有手机 |
[04:20] | Which is cool, | 这也挺好的 |
[04:21] | ’cause it’s kind of adding some suspense to my day | 给我今天增加了点悬念 |
[04:24] | and I keep looking over at the door, | 我一直朝门口张望 |
[04:26] | hoping she’ll walk in. | 看看是不是她 |
[04:27] | I’m excited to show her around | 想着她要来看看我就好激动 |
[04:29] | She really wants to meet everybody. | 她还真挺想认识大家的 |
[04:31] | Oh, yeah? Good.’Cause I have a lot of guest ions. | 是吗那挺好的因为我好多问题想问 |
[04:34] | –Oh, really? – Yeah. | 真的吗-对 |
[04:35] | ” As a child, | “佩姆还是小的时候 |
[04:37] | did Pam show any traits that would hint towards | 她有表现出任何她将来 |
[04:39] | her future career as a receptionist?” | 会当前台的特质吗 |
[04:43] | Hey, send me that link to the monkey sex video. | 嘿把那个猴子做爱视频发我吧 |
[04:46] | I’m going to forward it like it’s hot. | 我把它当黄色小视频一样转发 |
[04:48] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[04:49] | Forward it like it’s hot, | 当黄色小视频转发 |
[04:53] | Old school. | 老把戏了 |
[04:54] | Michael? | 迈克 |
[04:56] | Yes, Toby? | 怎么了托比 |
[04:57] | I need to talk to you in your office, | 我想在你办公室跟你聊聊 |
[04:59] | it’l I just take two seconds. | 就两秒的事 |
[05:02] | Literally two seconds? | 真的只谈两秒吗 |
[05:04] | Toby is in HR, | 托比是人事部的 |
[05:05] | which technically means he works for corporate. | 严格说他是为总部工作的 |
[05:08] | So he’s really not a part of our family. | 所以他其实并不是我们大家庭一员 |
[05:12] | Also, he’s divorced | 而且他离婚了 |
[05:13] | so he’s really not a part of his family. | 所以他也不是他们家庭的一员 |
[05:15] | The full story is that | 具体原因是 |
[05:16] | Randall resigned because of sexual harassment. | 兰德尔因为性骚扰辞职了 |
[05:19] | So corporate asked me to do a five-minute review | 所以总部想让我用五分钟 |
[05:21] | of the company’s sexual harassment policy. | 带大家回顾一下公司的性骚扰政策 |
[05:23] | No. No, Toby, no. | 别别托比别 |
[05:24] | It’s really not a big deal. | 小事而已 |
[05:26] | It is a big deal. | 这可是大事啊 |
[05:26] | It’s a big deal. | 太严重了 |
[05:28] | What are we supposed to do, | 你们还想怎么样 |
[05:30] | scrutinize every little thing we say and do all day? | 监视我们全天的一言一行吗 |
[05:34] | I mean, come on. | 我是说得了吧 |
[05:35] | And then, corporate is gonna send in a lawyer… | 过会总部会派一位律师过来… |
[05:37] | What? No. | 什么没门 |
[05:38] | Just to refresh you on our policy. | 只是来帮你过一遍政策 |
[05:41] | What? He… No. | 什么律师… 不要 |
[05:42] | Okay, what is a lawyer gonna come in and tell us? | 好吧一个律师能来告诉我们什么 |
[05:46] | To not send out hilarious e-mails? Or not tell jokes? | 不许发搞笑邮件不许开玩笑吗 |
[05:50] | Maybe not some of them, maybe not inappropriate ones. | 有些玩笑不能开比如不适当的玩笑 |
[05:53] | There is no such thing as an appropriate joke. | 适当的玩笑就不好笑了 |
[05:55] | That’s why it’s a joke. | 过界才是笑话的真谛 |
[05:57] | Everyone. Hello, everyone? Hi | 大家大家注意一下嗨 |
[06:00] | Sorry to interrupt, I know you’re all busy, | 打断一下我知道你们都很忙 |
[06:02] | and the last thing you want is for a major interruption. | 最不希望的就是被看似重要的事打断 |
[06:05] | But Toby has an announcement | 但托比坚持 |
[06:07] | that he insists on making right now | 要在此时此刻 |
[06:09] | in the middle of the day. So take it away. | 发表声明来你说吧 |
[06:11] | Yeah, okay. | 是的好吧 |
[06:13] | Corporate would like us to do a five-minute review | 公司希望我们花5 分钟的时间 |
[06:16] | of the company’s sexual harassment policy, | 来审核一下我司的性骚扰政策 |
[06:18] | so I’ll go over that later. | 我稍后会排查一下 |
[06:19] | I wish you luck, Toby, I really do. | 我真心祝你好运托比 |
[06:21] | But you are going to have a mutiny on your hands. | 但这中间肯定有人不配合 |
[06:23] | And I just can’t wait to see how you handle it. | 我已经等不及看你要怎么处理了 |
[06:27] | A guy goes to a $5 lady of the night | 有个男的花了5美金去找小姐 |
[06:32] | and he gets crabs. | 结果得了阴虱 |
[06:34] | So the next day, he goes back to complain. | 于是第二天 他返回去投诉 |
[06:38] | And the woman says, | 然后那女的说 |
[06:40] | ” Hey, it was only $5. | 也就5块钱的事 |
[06:42] | ” What did you expect, lobster?” | 你还想要什么龙虾吗 |
[06:48] | This is what’s at stake. | 这才是生死存亡的大事 |
[06:53] | Time to bring out the big guns. | 是时候干点正事了 |
[06:55] | I’m heading down to the warehouse, where jokes are born. | 我要去仓库笑话诞生的源泉 |
[06:59] | Find a killer joke that’l I just | 找个笑死人不偿命的玩笑 |
[07:02] | blow everybody away at the seminar later. | 在会议上让所有人笑飞 |
[07:03] | And remind them what is great about this place. | 以此说明我们办公室最棒之处就在于此 |
[07:07] | So… Here they are. Guys. | 他们在那朋友们 |
[07:11] | Wondering if I could get your help for something? | 我能不能让你们帮个忙 |
[07:13] | I am looking for a new joke to tell. | 我想讲一个新笑话 |
[07:16] | And it needs to be just killer. | 只要爆笑就行了 |
[07:18] | And it does not need to be clean. | 不需要太正经 |
[07:20] | So what you got? | 能想到什么吗 |
[07:21] | Like, a joke, a knock-knock joke? | 笑话那种敲门的笑话吗 |
[07:23] | MIFFLI M Yeah, no, well, I mean, better. | D UNDER 不我想要其他的 |
[07:24] | Better than that. | 更好笑的那种 |
[07:25] | The type of stuff you guys tell all day. You know? | 像你们整天讲的那些段子懂吧 |
[07:29] | DUNG | |
[07:29] | Those are some awful tight pants you have on. | 你穿的这裤子也太紧了吧 |
[07:32] | Where’d you get them, DUN | Roy 你在哪儿买的 |
[07:33] | D UNDER like, ” ” Queers R Us”? | 我们是怪胎”店吗 |
[07:35] | ” Boys R Us. | 我们是男孩” |
[07:37] | All right, all right, well, good, yeah, but you know, | 好吧好吧挺好的不过 |
[07:40] | a joke, but not necessarily at my expense. | 这玩笑不用带上我 |
[07:43] | So what’ve we got, like… | 我们还能想到 |
[07:44] | Man, we could see all your business | 哥们我们从这边能把你 |
[07:45] | coming around the corner, okay? | 那玩意儿看得清清楚楚 |
[07:47] | You need to, you know, hide that. | 你最好还是收敛点 |
[07:49] | Good thing you don’t have a lot of business to start with. | 还好你那玩意儿收起来应该也不难 |
[07:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:53] | But that was still about me, so… | 但还是跟我有关所以… |
[07:55] | — Hey, hey. — What? | 一嘿嘿一怎么 |
[07:56] | So you don’t have the biggest package, don’t feel bad. | 虽然裤裆没有鼓到最大但也不必难过 |
[07:58] | — I don’t feel bad. – I think he feels bad. | 我没有难过 -我觉得他难过了 |
[08:00] | No, I don’t. | 不我没有 |
[08:01] | Well, you look like you feel bad… | 看起来你很难过 |
[08:02] | Okay.’Cause it’s a little package. | 毕竟只鼓起了一个小包 |
[08:03] | — Well, you know not exactly… – A little package! | 一你们并不清楚…-一个小包包 |
[08:05] | … what I was looking for, but thanks, guys. Thank you. | 我想要的东西不过还是谢了谢谢 |
[08:06] | You look good in those pants. | 你穿这条裤子真好看 |
[08:08] | He gets it from his mama. | 是他妈妈送他的 |
[08:12] | So remember, intent is irrelevant. And that’s it. | 记住与意图无关我讲完 了 |
[08:14] | Pam? | 佩姆 |
[08:17] | I just wanted to say that, just, my mom’s coming in today. | 我只是想说我妈今天要过来 |
[08:22] | MILF. | 我爱熟女 |
[08:24] | Thanks, Kevin. | 谢了凯文 |
[08:25] | Usually, the day we talk about sexual harassment | 通常 我们谈论性骚扰那天 |
[08:27] | is the day that everyone harasses me as a joke. | 正是大家以此骚扰我的那天 |
[08:30] | She’s coming in today, | 她今天要过来 |
[08:31] | and maybe just don’t joke around | 如果可以的话 |
[08:32] | about that stuff in front of her. | 请不要在她面前开这样的玩笑 |
[08:34] | Great point. – Thank you. | 提醒得正是 一谢谢你 |
[08:36] | In fact, basic rule of thumb, | 其实我们只要在佩姆妈妈面前 |
[08:38] | let’s just act every day like Pam’s mom is coming in. | 表现得跟往常一样就可以了 |
[08:41] | All right, that’s it. | 没错就这样 |
[08:43] | If anybody has any questions about anything, | 如果谁还有任何问题 |
[08:44] | you know where I sit in the back. | 可以来后面找我 |
[08:50] | — It is over? – Yes. | -讲完了-对 |
[08:51] | – No. — I can go over it with you. | 不还没有-我可以跟你过一遍 |
[08:53] | I know, I know, it’s good. | 我知道我知道很好 |
[08:54] | It is not over. It is not over till it’s over. | 还没完直到结束才算完 |
[08:57] | It’s over. | 已经完了 |
[08:58] | Did he tell you everything? | 他把所有都跟你们说了吗 |
[08:59] | Obviously, he didn’t, | 显然并没有 |
[09:00] | because you all still look relatively happy. | 尽管他讲的很无聊但你们看起来 |
[09:03] | Albeit bored. | 都挺愉快的 |
[09:05] | Do you realize what we’re losing? Seriously. | 你们意识到我们失去了什么吗讲真 |
[09:08] | E- mail forwards. – Exactly. | 邮件转发-正是这个 一 |
[09:11] | Can we afford to lose e-mail forwards? Do we want that? | 我们能够承受不转发邮件吗我们想要吗 |
[09:16] | I hate them. | 我讨厌邮件转发 |
[09:17] | You send me these filthy e-mails, and you say, | 你给我发这些下流的邮件还说 |
[09:19] | ” Forward them to 10 people or you’ll have bad luck. | “转发给10个人不然你就会倒霉” |
[09:22] | Give me a break. Stanley? | 先别提这个好吗斯坦利 |
[09:24] | How about that hot picture you have by your desk? | 说说你桌上那张火辣性感的照片吧 |
[09:29] | Centerfold in the Catholic school girl’s outfit? | 穿着天主教女生校服的插页女郎 |
[09:31] | I mean, it is hot, it is sexy, and it turns him on. | 是很火辣是很性感让他一下就硬了 |
[09:34] | And I will admit, best part of my morning is | 我也承认每天早上最美妙的事 |
[09:37] | staring at it. | 就是盯着这张照片 |
[09:38] | But what? Are we gonna just take it away? | 那又怎样呢我们要给撤掉吗 |
[09:40] | That is my daughter, she goes to Catholic girls’school. | 那是我女儿她上天主教女子学校 |
[09:43] | I’m taking it down right now. | 我现在就给撤下来 |
[09:46] | What about office romance? | 办公室恋情又该怎么办呢 |
[09:47] | Office relationships are never a good idea | 办公室恋情可不是什么好事 |
[09:51] | So let’s just try to avoid them, but | 我们还是尽量避免但是 |
[09:54] | if you already have one, | 如果你已经谈了 |
[09:56] | you should disclose it to HR. | 就该告知人事部 |
[09:57] | All relationships? Even a one-night stand? | 所有恋情吗甚至包括一夜情吗 |
[10:01] | I think the old honor system was fine. For example, | 我觉得之前的道德准则没问题比如 |
[10:03] | I have never slept with an employee, | 我从来没有跟哪个员工睡过 |
[10:05] | and believe me, I could have. | 但要是我想睡完全能睡 |
[10:07] | Yeah, Meredith. | 对梅瑞狄斯嘛 |
[10:09] | No, no, Catherine! Remember her? | 不不凯瑟琳记得她吗 |
[10:11] | Remember how hot she was? | 记得她有多性感吗 |
[10:12] | Yes. — She would have definitely slept with me. | 是的-她肯定会跟我睡 |
[10:14] | She was n’t that hot. — Yes, she was. | 她没那么性感-不她很性感 |
[10:16] | — Okay, you know, Michael… — Damn it, Kevin. | 好吧迈克-妈的凯文 |
[10:18] | I’m in an office relationship. It’s special. | 我正处在一段办公室恋情很特别 |
[10:22] | She’s nice, she’s shy, | 她人很好有点害羞 |
[10:24] | she’s actually here if you wanna meet her | 如果你们想见见她正好在这里 |
[10:26] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[10:30] | Oh, my God. Put on a shirt. Put on… | 天呐把衣服穿上穿上 |
[10:32] | I told you that you’d be on camera. | 我跟你说过会有拍摄 |
[10:34] | I’m sorry, she’s European. | 抱歉她是欧洲人 |
[10:36] | No, I told you that you’d be on camera. | 不我跟你说过的会有拍摄 |
[10:40] | Stop. | 别这样 |
[10:41] | What if Pam was a lesbian? | 如果佩姆是个拉拉呢 |
[10:44] | What if she brought her “partner ” in to work? | 要是她把她的”伴侣”带过来怎么办 |
[10:47] | Would that be crossing the line? – No. | 那算不算越界了-不算 |
[10:49] | What if they made out in front of everybody? | 如果她们在所有人面前亲热呢 |
[10:52] | — Well, that would be… – At home? | 好吧那就有点 在家里呢 |
[10:54] | And I told everybody everything RADE | 如果我告诉大家她们可能做的所有事 |
[10:57] | about it? | 是否违规 |
[10:59] | — Okay, I’m lost. — Okay. | -我晕了-好吧 |
[11:00] | Well, then, let’s act it out. | 我们实际演示一下 |
[11:01] | Pam, you will be Girl A, and Girl B will be… | 佩姆你是女孩 A女孩 B是 |
[11:07] | Okay, we’ll use the doll. | 我们就用那个娃娃吧 |
[11:10] | Pam? | 佩姆 |
[11:16] | I wish Todd Packer was here, | 真希望托德·帕克在这 |
[11:18] | ’cause he would love this. | 他肯定爱死这个场面了 |
[11:19] | I wonder if anybody else would like to join us? | 还有谁想要加入我们吗 |
[11:23] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[11:24] | We have to watch Toby’s video that he’s showing us, | 我们被逼着看托比给我们展示的 |
[11:28] | in order to brainwash us, | 洗脑视频 |
[11:29] | and I was wondering if anybody would like to join in? | 我谁想过来加入我们一起看呢 |
[11:32] | Gonna be fun. Got microwave pizza. What do you say? | 一定很有趣还有加热披萨可吃想来吗 |
[11:36] | – Jim? – No thanks, I’m good. | 吉姆来吗-不了我不用了 |
[11:38] | That’s what she said. | 她也是这么说的 |
[11:40] | Pam? | 佩姆来吗 |
[11:41] | My mother’s coming. | 我妈快来了 |
[11:43] | That’s what she said. | 她也是这么说的 |
[11:45] | No, but, okay, well, suit yourself | 好吧来不来都行 |
[11:49] | — Hey, Toby. — Hey, Dwight. | 嘿托比-嘿杜怀特 |
[11:51] | You said that we could come to you | 你说我如果我们有任何疑问 |
[11:53] | if we had any questions. | 可以过来问你 |
[11:54] | Sure. | 当然 |
[11:58] | Where is the clitoris? | 阴蒂在什么地方 |
[12:04] | On a website it said, ” At the crest of the labia. | 网上说”在阴唇的顶部 |
[12:10] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[12:16] | What does the female vagina look like? | 女人的阴道是长什么样的 |
[12:19] | 40 C 405 409 G1 G2 G3 G4 G5 Technically, I am in Human Resources, | 严格来说我在人力资源部工作 40 C |
[12:21] | 40 C G1 G2 G3 G4 and Dwight was asking about human anatomy. | 而杜怀特问的是人体解剖学问题 40 C 40 C |
[12:25] | 40 C G1 G2 G3 G4 G5 | 40 C40 C40 C 40 C |
[12:25] | 40 C G1 G2 G3 G4 G5 I’m just sad | 我很遗憾 40 C 40 C |
[12:26] | 40 C 405 G1 G2 G3 G4 G5 the public school system failed him so badly. | 教育系统把他教得如此失败 40 C 40 C |
[12:30] | 40 C G1 G2 G3 G4 G5 | 40 C40 C 40 C 40 C |
[12:30] | 40 C G1 G2 G3 G4 G5 | 40 C |
[12:31] | You know, may be when you get really | 只有当你和别人相处得 |
[12:32] | comfortable with each other, | 十分愉快亲近的时候 |
[12:34] | you can ask for that. | 你才能问这种问题 |
[12:36] | Good. | 好的 |
[12:38] | — Good. And… – I should get back to work. | 好的还有..-我该回去工作了 |
[12:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:43] | In to day’s fast-paced business climate, | 在当今快节奏的商业环境中 |
[12:46] | it can sometimes be hard to know | 有时候知道一句话或者一件事 |
[12:48] | when a comment or an action crosses the line. | 有没有越界并不容易 |
[12:51] | Let’s take a look at a couple of scenarios, | 让我们看几个场景后 |
[12:53] | and ask ourselves, | 问自己 |
[12:54] | ” Where is the line?” | “界线在哪” |
[12:58] | ” The Natural Redhead.” | 天生红发” |
[13:00] | Hey, Marie. | 嘿玛丽 |
[13:01] | Hey, Joe, Mike. | 嗨乔迈克 |
[13:03] | Settle a bet. | 打个赌 |
[13:05] | Are you a natural redhead? | 你这红头发是天生的吗 |
[13:08] | Stop the video! | 暂停一下 |
[13:10] | — We go… Stop it right there. – What? | 我们… 就在这-搞什么 |
[13:14] | That’s that girl from that thing. | 视频里面的女孩 |
[13:17] | — I banged this girl right here. – That’s her? | 一我上过她-真的是她 |
[13:19] | Yes, this is the one, you remember? | 对就是这个 你记得吗 |
[13:21] | No, the party? | 不是吧在派对上认识的那个 |
[13:22] | Yes! | 是的 |
[13:22] | You banged her? | 你上了她 |
[13:23] | Yes, right here. You are a naughty girl! | 对就是她 你可真是淘气啊 |
[13:25] | Hypocrite! | 伪君子 |
[13:27] | Okay, she is a hypocrite. That is such a scam. Okay. | 她是个伪君子这视频就是个骗局 |
[13:31] | Yes? | 有事吗 |
[13:32] | Yes, I did. | 行我做了 |
[13:34] | Okay, well, we can talk about that later, then. | 我们等会儿再谈 |
[13:36] | Okay, you are never gonna believe this. | 你肯定不会信 |
[13:38] | The girl in the video we’re watching | 公司给我们的视频里面的 |
[13:40] | that corporate gave us, | 那个女孩 |
[13:41] | Darryl banged her… | 戴洛上过她 |
[13:46] | And he’s about 90% sure. | 大概有九成的肯定 |
[13:54] | Don’t ever let this little bitch | 永远别让那个小婊子 |
[13:55] | drive you around town, we got lost for half an hour. | 载着你在城里转我们迷路了半个小时 |
[13:58] | I don’t have any DU ls, so I can drive myself. | 我没有任何酒驾记录所以能自己开车 |
[14:00] | but thanks. | 不过还是谢了 |
[14:01] | Where is Michael ” Snot “? Sniffing some dude’s thong? | 迈克·”烦人”在哪在闻别人的丁字裤吗 |
[14:06] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[14:08] | So you are the lawyer, Mr. O’Malley. | 你就是那个律师欧麦利先生 |
[14:10] | I know a lot of lawyer jokes | 我知道很多与律师有关的笑话 |
[14:12] | I love lawyer jokes. | 我喜欢律师笑话 |
[14:13] | Well, it’s probably because you don’t get them. | 那大概是你没听懂才觉得好笑 |
[14:16] | When I said before that I was ” King of Forwards, | 我之前说过我是”转发王 |
[14:19] | you gotta understand, | 你得明白 |
[14:20] | that I don’t come up with this stuff. | 不是我编出这些东西的 |
[14:22] | I just forward it along. | 我只是转发 |
[14:25] | You wouldn’t arrest a guy | 没人会逮捕那些 |
[14:27] | who was just delivering drugs from one guy to another. | 仅仅把毒品从一个人传给其他人的家伙 |
[14:30] | You seem a little bit agitated, Michael | 你看起来有点焦虑迈克 |
[14:31] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[14:32] | The problem is that I am the boss | 因为我是他们的上司 |
[14:36] | and apparently I can’t say anything. | 显然现在我什么也不能说了 |
[14:40] | Well, that’s true, in a way, you can’t say anything. | 某种程度上的确你不能想说什么就说什么 |
[14:45] | Where’s the line? Where’s the line, Jan? | 界线在哪什么是界线简 |
[14:48] | Do you need to see the video again, Michael? | 你需要把那些视频再看一遍吗迈克 |
[14:49] | No, I’ve seen the video. | 不需要我看过了 |
[14:50] | He talked the whole time. | 他看的时候一直在说话 |
[14:51] | No, I didn’t. | 不过我没有 |
[14:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:01] | Attention, everyone. Hello. | 注意全体成员 |
[15:03] | Yes, I just want you to know that, | 我只是想说一下 |
[15:05] | this is not my decision, | 这不是我的决定 |
[15:06] | but from here on out, we can no longer be friends. | 但从此时此刻我们不能做朋友了 |
[15:13] | And when we talk about things here, | 但我们在谈话的时候 |
[15:16] | we must only discuss work-associated things. | 只能讨论和工作有关的事情 |
[15:20] | And you can consider this my retirement from comedy | 你们就当我从这出喜剧里退休了 |
[15:24] | And in the future, if I want to say something funny, | 以后如果我想说些有趣的 |
[15:27] | or witty, or do an impression, | 幽默的或做让人印象深刻的事 |
[15:30] | I will no longer ever do any of those things. | 我会好好着的 |
[15:35] | Does that include “that’s what she said “? | 那包括”她也是这么说的”吗 |
[15:39] | Yes. | 包括 |
[15:40] | Wow, that is really hard. | 那对你来说可真不容易 |
[15:43] | You really think you can go all day long? | 你确定你能整天坚持下去 |
[15:47] | Well, you always left me satisfied and smiling, so… | 你总是让我满意和微笑的那个… |
[15:53] | That’s what she said! | 她也是这么说的 |
[15:54] | Michael! | 迈克 |
[15:57] | Come on! | 干得好 |
[15:57] | Michael, please. | 别这样迈克 |
[15:58] | There he is. Please. | 原来的他回来了 |
[16:01] | Come on. | 干得好 |
[16:02] | You would have done the same, | 换做你也会这么做的 |
[16:03] | you just didn’t think of it first. | 只是你一开始没想到 |
[16:05] | Michael. Michael, please, I really… | 迈克迈克别我真 |
[16:06] | It’s… That’s. | 这是 |
[16:07] | — It’s not my sense of humor. — Okay. | -我觉得这并不好笑-好吧 |
[16:09] | Hello. Jan, | 你好简 |
[16:10] | Mr. O’Malley, | 欧麦利先生 |
[16:11] | this is my lawyer, James · P · Albini. | 这是我的律师詹姆斯·帕·阿尔比尼 |
[16:13] | Your what? | 你的什么 |
[16:14] | I believe you may recognize | 你们或许在广告牌上 |
[16:16] | his face from the billboards. | 见过他的脸 |
[16:17] | He specializes in free speech issues. | 他专门研究言论自由问题 |
[16:20] | And motorcycle head injuries, | 还有骑摩托车头部受伤 |
[16:22] | worker’s comp, and diet pill lawsuits. | 工人补偿和减肥药的诉讼 |
[16:24] | This guy does it all. | 这家伙全能 |
[16:26] | Excuse me, I’m sorry. Michael | 不好意思等一下迈克 |
[16:28] | Mr. O’Malley is your lawyer | 欧麦利先生才是你的律师 |
[16:30] | What? | 什么 |
[16:31] | Mr. O’Malley is our corporate lawyer | 欧麦利先生是我们公司的律师 |
[16:34] | We have him on retainer to protect the company, | 我们雇了他来保护公司 |
[16:37] | as well as upper-level management such as yourself. | 以及像你这样的高层管理人员 |
[16:43] | So I’m not in trouble? | 这么说我没有惹麻烦咯 |
[16:44] | I’m so used to being the “bad boy. | 我太习惯当”坏男孩”了 |
[16:47] | am so used to fighting corporate, | 我太习惯与企业作对了 |
[16:49] | that I forget that I am corporate. | 以至于忘记了我就是企业的 |
[16:51] | Upper management. | 高层管理人员 |
[16:54] | They hooked me up with an attorney, to protect me. | 他们甚至找了一个律师来保护我 |
[16:59] | You can’t be too careful about what you say. | 对自己的言辞要越小心越好 |
[17:02] | Mo’money, mo’problems. | 地位越高麻烦越多 |
[17:05] | Okay, well, let’s get you out of here, James. | 好的吧詹姆斯我带你出去 |
[17:07] | I think we’re under an hour still, so. | 我们还不到一个小时就不收钱了吧 |
[17:09] | Yeah, | 话是没错 |
[17:10] | but I did a lot of paperwork at home before I got here. | 但我在来之前做了很多准备 |
[17:12] | I know. Well, we’ll talk about it later. | 我知道我们待会儿再聊这个 |
[17:14] | Thanks for coming in. | 感谢你的到来 |
[17:18] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:20] | Oh, my God. I finally made it. | 我的天我终于找到了 |
[17:23] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:24] | I love my mom. | 我爱我妈妈 |
[17:26] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[17:27] | that’s probably the most obvious statement ever. | 这或许是有史以来最显而易见的声明 |
[17:30] | 0 | |
[17:30] | Okay. This is all yours? | 这全是你的地盘吗 |
[17:32] | Yea h, I’m in charge of this whole area. | 没错我负责这整个区域 |
[17:34] | Oh, my goodness, that’s great. | 我的老天爷这太棒了 |
[17:42] | So a guy goes home, tells his wife, | 一个人回到家告诉他的妻子 |
[17:44] | ” Honey, pack your bags, I just won the lottery. | “亲爱的 收拾行李我刚赢了彩票” |
[17:46] | She goes, | 她说 |
[17:47] | ” Oh, my God, that’s incredible, where are we going | 我的上帝太不可思议了我们去哪 |
[17:49] | He goes, | 他说 |
[17:50] | ” I don’t know where you’re going. | 我不在乎你去哪 |
[17:51] | Just be out of here by 5:00.” | 五点前离开这里就行 |
[17:56] | Boom! | 想不到吧 |
[17:58] | This is where I used to keep my computer. | 这是我以前放电脑的地方 |
[18:00] | Oh, right, I remember, with the picture. | 没错我还记得和照片放一起 |
[18:01] | — But then I moved it. – Yeah, yeah. | 但后来移动了位置-是的没错 |
[18:03] | But I switched stuff around, because I actually needed, | 但我调整了位置因为我更需要 |
[18:05] | like, more room for organization. | 更大空间来整理东西 |
[18:08] | Sure. | 当然 |
[18:08] | So this is, [ like, an organization station. | 这儿就像一个整理组织基地 |
[18:11] | — Oh, there he is! — Hey! | 他来了-嗨 |
[18:13] | How are you? Hey, handsome. | 你好吗-嗨型男 |
[18:14] | You look great. Oh, thank you. | 你看起来棒极了-谢谢夸奖 |
[18:16] | So, we ready for dinner? | 准备好吃晚餐了吗 |
[18:18] | Well, you know, actually, I kind of need to stall a bit. | 事实上你懂的我还要等一会才下班 |
[18:22] | But, it’s okay, because I am very used to killing time. | 但没关系我可习惯消磨时间了 |
[18:25] | I don’t believe that. | 我可不信 |
[18:26] | Okay, I’m gonna go wait in the parking lot. | 好吧我在停车场等你们 |
[18:28] | And what kind of tunes you want for the ride? | 还有你们在路上想听哪种类型的曲子 |
[18:30] | A little classical, little oldies? | 些古典的还是老歌 |
[18:33] | Anything is fine. | 都可以 |
[18:34] | All right, I’ll see you. | 好嘞待会见哦 |
[18:40] | So, which one is Jim? | 所以哪一个是吉姆 |
[18:42] | Mom. | 妈 |
[18:44] | I just wanted to know. No, it’s… | 一我只想知道一下-不是的只是… |
[18:45] | — All right, okay. Okay. – Ten minutes. | 一好的吧-十点钟方向 |
[18:47] | Okay. Then we can go to dinner. | 了解-咱们去吃晚餐吧 |
[18:49] | I’ll make myself busy. | 我会管好自己的 |
[18:50] | There’s this guy, he’s a t a nymphomaniac convention. | 有一个人他参加了一个色情狂大会 |
[18:53] | And he is psyched, | 他很兴奋 |
[18:54] | ’cause all these women are smoking hot, | 因为这里的女人都漂亮得冒烟 |
[18:56] | perfect 10s, | 统统十分 |
[18:56] | except for this one chick, who looks a lot like… | 唯独一个妞一个看起来非常像 |
[18:59] | Phyllis? | 菲莉丝 |
[19:00] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:00] | No, no, no, that crosses the line. | 不行不可以这么说这越界了 |
[19:02] | Ex-squeeze me? | 你说什么 |
[19:05] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[19:07] | Kevin, | 凯文 |
[19:08] | just unwarranted, hostile work environment, Kevin. | 不要创造无端充满敌意的工作环境凯文 |
[19:12] | Well, Packer said it. | 是帕克说的 |
[19:13] | No, you said it, he pointed. A point is not a say | 不是你说的他指出的指出不代表说 |
[19:17] | Look, Kevin, we are a family here, | 听着凯文我们是一个大家庭 |
[19:21] | and Phyllis is a valued member of that family, | 而菲莉丝是这个大家庭中重要的一员 |
[19:23] | like a grandmother. | 像是祖母的存在 |
[19:24] | I’m the same age as you, Michael. | 我和你一样大迈克 |
[19:25] | I don’t know about that. | 我可不知道 |
[19:26] | We’re the same high school class… | 我们高中一个班 |
[19:27] | Well, I have a late birthday, | 我是小月生的 |
[19:29] | and usually September is the cut-off point | 九月份就是分界点 |
[19:31] | You know what? You just crossed the line. Okay? | 你知道吗你刚才越界了 |
[19:34] | There’s a line, and you went over it. | 这有一条界线但你却越了过去 |
[19:37] | And you must be punished. | 你必须受到惩罚 |
[19:38] | So go to your corner. | 回到你的角落去吧 |
[19:40] | You mean, where my desk is? | 你是说我的办公桌吗 |
[19:42] | Yes, your corner, go. | 没错你的小角落去吧 |
[19:44] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[19:45] | I have a lot of work to do, anyway. | 反正我也有许多工作要做 |
[19:48] | Oh, my. They really got to you, didn’t they? | 我的天哪他们真的惹毛你了 |
[19:51] | They didn’t get to me. | 他们没惹毛我 |
[19:54] | I got to them. | 是我惹毛了他们 |
[19:56] | I am still the same old Michael Scott. | 我依旧是曾经的迈克·斯科特 |
[19:59] | New and improved. | 改过自新的 |
[20:02] | You know what? I love Phyllis. | 你知道吗我爱菲莉丝 |
[20:07] | And know what else? I think she is gorgeous. | 知道还有什么吗我认为她沉鱼落雁 |
[20:11] | I think she is an incredibly, | 我认为她是个一个不可思议的 |
[20:13] | incredibly attractive person. | 十分有魅力的女士 |
[20:16] | Come here, give me a kiss, come on. | 过来给我一个吻来吧 |
[20:18] | Michael, come on, you don’t have to worry. | 迈克别这样你不用担心 |
[20:21] | I’m not gonna report you to HR | 我不会向人事部举报你的 |
[20:23] | I’m not… I’m not worried! | 我没有… 我完全没有担心 |
[20:24] | You know what? The only thing I am worried about | 你知道吗我唯一担心的是 |
[20:26] | is getting a boner. | 你会让我勃起 |
[20:30] | Good work today, everybody. | 大家好好工作吧 |
[20:37] | Times have changed a little. | 时代一点点改变 |
[20:40] | And even though we’re still a family here | 尽管我们仍然是一个 |
[20:42] | at D under Mifflin, | 敦德·密弗林的大家庭 |
[20:44] | families grow. | 但家庭也会成长 |
[20:45] | And at some point, | 在某个时刻 |
[20:46] | the daddy can’t take a bath with the kids anymore. | 爸爸不能再和孩子们一起洗澡了 |
[20:51] | I am upper management | 我是一个高层管理人员 |
[20:54] | and it would be inappropriate for me | 对我来说和佩姆一起洗澡 |
[20:56] | to take a bath with Pam. | 是不太合适的 |
[20:58] | As much as I might want to. | 尽管我可能特别想 |
[21:00] | He said what? | 他说了什么 |