时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I’m an early bird and I’m a night owl. | 我是早起的鸟儿同时也是夜猫 |
[00:02] | So I’m wise and I have worms. | 所以我既聪明又有虫吃 |
[00:07] | Oh, breakfast. | 早餐来了 |
[00:09] | I got your sausage, egg and cheese biscuit | 我给你买了香肠鸡蛋和奶酪饼干 |
[00:11] | Yummy, yummy, thank you, Ryan. | 听起来真美味谢了莱恩 |
[00:15] | What was the thing you needed me to come in early for? | 你这么早把我叫来有什么事吗 |
[00:22] | The sausage, egg and cheese biscuit. But, thank you. | 买香肠鸡蛋和奶酪饼干不过谢谢你 |
[00:25] | And why don’t you just take a couple hours | 你干脆花几个小时放飞自我吧 |
[00:28] | Office is yours. | 办公室是你的了 |
[00:30] | Home Alone, Risky Business. | 像《小鬼当家》《乖仔也疯狂》那样 |
[00:33] | Take your pants off, run around | 脱掉你的裤子到处疯跑 |
[00:36] | Whatever you want to do. | 随便你做什么 |
[00:38] | I’m just going to take a nap in my car till work starts. | 我去车里眯一会等上班时间到 |
[00:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:44] | See? Healthier, got to watch those carbs. | 瞧为了身体健康可要小心碳水了 |
[01:21] | Today, I, Michael Scott | 今天我迈克·斯科特 |
[01:23] | am becoming a homeowner, investing in real estate. | 将要成为一名业主开始投资房地产啦 |
[01:26] | Diversifying. Smart | 身兼多职机智过人 |
[01:27] | Yes, it is. Yes, it is. | 当然当然 |
[01:30] | It is very important to own property | 拥有房产是非常重要的 |
[01:33] | Back in olden days, they would not even let you vote | 在过去除非你拥有一套房产 |
[01:36] | unless you owned property | |
[01:37] | and they’d throw you in the stocks and humiliate you. | |
[01:40] | And it worked. | 还挺管用 |
[01:41] | . Yes. — They should bring the stocks back | 是的-股市这招该继续用 |
[01:42] | people would obey the law | |
[01:43] | the re’d be less troublemakers | |
[01:44] | May be. | 或许吧 |
[01:53] | Every so often, Jim dies of boredom. | 每过一阵吉姆就会因无聊而死 |
[01:57] | I think today it was the expense reports that did him in. | |
[02:00] | And our deal is, that it’s up to me to revive him. | 我们说好由我来决定复活他 |
[02:04] | You see Dwight’s coffee mug? | 看到杜怀特的咖啡马克杯了吗 |
[02:06] | Sometimes when he’s not here, I try to throw stuff in it | 他不在的时候我会试着往里面扔东西 |
[02:09] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[02:12] | Let’s do this. | 来试试吧 |
[02:19] | Here, try paper clips | 来试试回形针 |
[02:22] | Oh, wait, this message, for Dwight. | 等等这条信息是给杜怀特的 |
[02:25] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[02:29] | You should go. | 你该出发了 |
[02:30] | Yes, yes. Final walk-through. | 是的是的最后再过一遍 |
[02:33] | Sign the papers at the condo. | 就要在公寓里签文件了 |
[02:35] | You have your lawyer there? | 你带律师了吗 |
[02:36] | I don’t need one. | |
[02:37] | Can I be your representative? | 我可以做你的发言人吗 |
[02:38] | – I don’t need representation. — I think I should be there. | 一我不需要发言人-我想我该去 |
[02:39] | No, no. – No, I’m good. I can make sure | PAUL -我很擅长我能确保 |
[02:40] | things are up to code. — No, Dwight. | 事情合理合规-不用杜怀特 |
[02:42] | Please. I’m always the guy that you rely on at work | 求你了我一直是你工作上依靠的人 |
[02:44] | Well, this isn’t about work. This is closing on a condo | 这和工作无关这事关我买房 |
[02:47] | It’s completely personal. | 完全是私事 |
[02:48] | So, you’re taking a personal day? | 所以你是要翘班吗 |
[02:51] | Except that it’s about my living arrangement | 只是为了生活的安排而请假 |
[02:54] | and as boss I need to have a living arrangement | 作为老板为了做好工作 |
[02:57] | in order to do work | 我需要安排生活 |
[02:59] | Please. I’ll make you proud | 求你了我会让你骄傲的 |
[03:02] | Okay, fine. . Yes, you can come. | 好吧好吧那你来吧 |
[03:03] | Yes. As your representative? | 太好了作为你的发言人吗 |
[03:04] | As my associate. Same thing. | 作为我的助理 里-一样的 |
[03:06] | No, it is not. | 才不一样 |
[03:07] | I have been Michael’s number two guy for about five years | 我做迈克的二把手已经五年了 |
[03:10] | and we make a great team | 我们是绝佳搭档 |
[03:12] | Why, we’re like one of those classic, famous teams. | 为什么我们就像那些经典的著名组合一样 |
[03:15] | He’s like Mozart and I’m like Mozart’s friend. | 他就像莫扎特而我就像莫扎特的朋友 |
[03:19] | No, I’m like Butch Cassidy | 不我是布屈·卡西迪 |
[03:22] | and Michael is like Mozart. | 而迈克是莫扎特 |
[03:26] | You try and hurt Mozart | 如果你想伤害莫扎特 |
[03:28] | you’re gonna get a bullet in your head, | 就会被一枪爆头 |
[03:30] | courtesy of Butch Cassidy | 拜我布屈·卡西迪所赐 |
[03:33] | Most honorable Pamela. | 最可敬的佩梅拉 |
[03:36] | Not offensive, because that’s the way they talk in movies | 无意冒犯电影里都是这么说话的 |
[03:39] | You headed out? – We are | 你们要出去了吗一是的 |
[03:40] | Dwight and I are going to the big thing. | 杜怀特和我要去干件大事 |
[03:42] | So, why don’t you have everybody | 所以不如让每个人 |
[03:44] | work on their expense reports | 都开始做开支报表吧 |
[03:46] | and I’d like them in by the end of the day. — Okay. | 在今天结束前交给我-好的 |
[03:48] | – Very good. – Have a great time. | 一很好-祝你愉快 |
[03:49] | We will. Did you do the thing | 我们会的我让你办的 |
[03:51] | I asked you to do about the magazines? | 那件关于杂志的事你办了吗 |
[03:52] | Yeah, I changed them to your new address. – Good. | 是的已经更成了你的新地址 一很好 |
[03:54] | The Small Business Man? – Yep. | 《小商人》-是的 |
[03:57] | Maxim? | 《美信 |
[03:59] | American Way? CRACKED? | 《美式方式》《疯狂杂志 |
[04:01] | Yes, I changed your CRACKED magazine subscription. | 是的我改变了 疯狂杂志》的订购地址 |
[04:06] | How about Fine Arts | 那《美术艺术》 |
[04:10] | Aficionado Monthly? | 和《迷月》呢 |
[04:14] | No? Okay. Well, could you get on that, | 没有吗那麻烦你帮我也订上 |
[04:16] | cause I don’t just read CRACKED | 我可不止是阅读《疯狂杂志》 |
[04:17] | -Thank you. — Yeah. | 谢谢你-没事 |
[04:19] | Okay. See you soon. | 好吧到时见 |
[04:20] | What kind of shocks you got on this baby? | 你当初怎么就买了这辆车 |
[04:23] | I don’t know, regular, normal ones. | 我也不知道就是买了 |
[04:25] | Nothing fancy, not my style. | 我不喜欢搞得大张旗鼓的 |
[04:29] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[04:30] | – What are you… – I want to put the top down. | 你在干…-我想把天窗打开 |
[04:32] | No, Dwight. | 不行杜怀特 |
[04:32] | It’s 50 degrees outside, please. | 外面简直有50度了 |
[04:34] | But then no one can see us. | 不收没人看得到我们 |
[04:36] | I… Just… Would you put it up? | 我… 拜托… 能把它关上吗 |
[04:39] | Okay, fine, just leave it down. Whiner. | 好吧就这样吧事儿逼 |
[04:45] | Check it out. Terminator. | 快看我是终结者 |
[04:48] | I do not understand what you spend your money on. | 真不明白你平时都买了点什么 |
[04:53] | Hey, Oscar. These new expense reports, | 嘿奥斯卡这些是新的开支报表 |
[04:55] | do we really have to go back to last g uarter? | 我们真的要从上个季度开始写吗 |
[04:57] | Yeah, it’s a terrible system, I know. | 是啊辣鸡系统我懂的 |
[05:01] | What does “2005 Season ” mean? | “2005赛季”是什么意思 |
[05:05] | Wait a minute. What is this? | 等等这是什么 |
[05:06] | It’s a scoreboard. | 个计分板 |
[05:07] | What? | 什么 |
[05:08] | Kevin and I play this paper football game | 凯文和我趁迈克不在的时候 |
[05:10] | when Michael’s out. – Really? | 会玩纸上足球-真的吗 |
[05:12] | Or when we’re bored. – Oh, my God. | 或者我们无聊的时候-我的天 |
[05:15] | Wait, this goes back two years. | 等等你们都玩了两年了 |
[05:17] | We’re bored a lot. | 我们经常感到无聊 |
[05:21] | Sweet. | 漂亮 |
[05:21] | Yes, so close. | 是啊就差一点 |
[05:24] | I really love the “paper triangle flicking | 我真的很喜欢 |
[05:27] | and hitting things ” game. | ‘纸三角弹射”游戏 |
[05:28] | Yeah. We call it ” Hate Ball “ | 是啊我们叫它”讨厌球 |
[05:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:31] | Because of how much Angela hates it. | 因为安吉拉非常讨厌它 |
[05:34] | Hey, do you guys have any other games? | 嘿你们还有别的打发时间的游戏吗 |
[05:36] | YC LED PAPER Sometimes we play | 有时候我们还玩 |
[05:37] | 谁能把最多的巧克力豆放进嘴里 | |
[05:40] | You play that. | 只有你玩 |
[05:41] | You should ask Toby to teach you ” D under Ball “ | 你应该让托比教你”敦德球 |
[05:46] | Home, sweet home. | 家甜蜜的家啊 |
[05:48] | Which one’s yours? | 哪个是你的 |
[05:50] | Right there. My sanctuary, my party-pad. | 那里我的避难所我的趴体屋 |
[05:56] | Someday, I can just see my grandkids | 未来某天我的孙子孙女们 |
[05:59] | learning how to walk out here | 将在这里学会走路 |
[06:02] | Hang a swing from this tree, push them back | 在树上挂个秋千推着他们荡啊荡 |
[06:08] | Wait. No, it’s this one right here. | 等等不这一栋才是我的 |
[06:12] | Home, sweet home. | 家甜蜜的家啊 |
[06:17] | So that’s what this sound is all day. | 原来这就是我们一直听到的声音的 |
[06:21] | Michael, this is Bill. | 迈克尔这位是比尔 |
[06:22] | He’s the head of the condo association. | 他是公寓管理协会会长 |
[06:23] | Oh, hey, how are you? Nice to meet you, Bill | 嗨你好吗见到很高兴比尔 |
[06:26] | Bill, Mr. Bill. | 比尔比尔先生 |
[06:27] | Oh, no, Mr. Bill! | 比尔先生 |
[06:32] | SNL. When they pull him a part? | 《周六夜现场》大家把它撕开的时候 |
[06:37] | He would always get rolled over by something | 它总是会被一些东西压过去 |
[06:39] | — Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you, too. | 一很高兴见到你-我也很高兴见到你 |
[06:41] | This is smaller than your old place. | 这地方比你原来的房子小 |
[06:43] | Yes, well, I’m buying it. I’m not renting it | 好吧我要买下来又不是租 |
[06:46] | So, it’s still an upgrade. | 所以还是升级了 |
[06:49] | He doesn’t know anything about property ownership | 他对房产权一无所知 |
[06:51] | He’s kind of an idiot. | 他就是个傻子 |
[06:53] | Actually, I do own property. | 事实上我还真拥有房产 |
[06:55] | My grandfather left me a 60 acre working beet farm | 我祖父留给我一个六十英亩的甜菜农场 |
[06:58] | I run it with my cousin Moes | 我和表弟莫斯一起经营它 |
[07:00] | We sell beets to local stores and restaurants | 我们把甜菜卖给当地商店和餐厅 |
[07:05] | It’s a nice little farm. | 是一座很棒的老农场了 |
[07:08] | Sometimes teenagers use it for sex. | 就是有时一些年轻人会用来打野战 |
[07:11] | Are we ready to sign some papers? | 准备好签合同了吗 |
[07:12] | Actually, no, we have a couple of questions. | 不好意思稍等下我还有一些 |
[07:15] | About the neighborhood. | 关于这个社区的问题 |
[07:17] | It’s very safe. | 这里治安很好 |
[07:18] | It’s very clean. | 街道十分清洁 |
[07:19] | Also, it’s very accepting of all lifestyles | 同时也包容多种不同的生活方式 |
[07:25] | It’s a very gay –friendly neighborhood. | 是个同性友好型社区 |
[07:28] | Good, that’s good. | 很棒不错啊 |
[07:31] | It’s good to be accommodating of that | 能适应当下风俗挺不容易的 |
[07:34] | Let’s go check out the master bedroom | 我们去看看主卧吧 |
[07:37] | Stanley, I just played D under Ball with Toby. | 斯坦利我在和托比在玩敦德球呢 |
[07:41] | What about you? You got any games? | 你呢有自创什么小游戏吗 |
[07:42] | Yeah, I got a game. | 是啊我也在玩游戏 |
[07:43] | It’s called | 一款叫做 |
[07:44] | “work hard, so my kids can go to college’ | 努力工作才能送孩子读大学的游戏 |
[07:47] | Fair enough. | 行吧 |
[07:49] | This, my friends, is the master bedroom | 伙计们这就是主卧啦 |
[07:54] | Check out the cathedral ceilings. | 瞧瞧这个教堂式的天花板 |
[07:55] | Those are, like, 17 feet high. | 这得有五米高吧 |
[07:58] | We have cable readiness right there. | 这是有线电视接口 |
[08:00] | I’m going to totally pimp this place out. | 我要把这间卧室好好改造一下 |
[08:02] | I’m going to put a surround sound system | 我要放一套立体声音响 |
[08:05] | I’m going to put a plasma screen | 然后在这面墙上挂一台 |
[08:06] | right against this wall. | 等离子电视 |
[08:08] | Oh, terrible idea | 哦坏主意 |
[08:08] | Here’s where I’m putting my bed, right here. | 这里放我的床 |
[08:09] | No, no, no, no, this is a shared wall. | 不行不行这堵墙与隔壁共用 |
[08:12] | Neighbor throws his wife into the wall | 你邻居要是一生气把媳妇儿扔墙上 |
[08:13] | plasma screen hits the floor, totally smashed | 你的等离子电视就会掉下来摔个粉碎 |
[08:16] | Well, then I will get a warranty. | 那我可要买份保险了 |
[08:17] | Warranties don’t cover it | 保险可不管这个 |
[08:18] | Plus they’re a rip-off. | 有时还会敲竹杠 |
[08:19] | Well, then I won’t get a warranty | 那就不买保险了 |
[08:20] | Wait. So, that’s the problem, it’s solved. What? | 问题不就解决了吗怎么了 |
[08:22] | I don’t hear you practicing. | 我听不见你练琴的声音 |
[08:23] | Listen. Can you hear that? | 仔细听听到了吗 |
[08:26] | Oh, man, | 我的天 |
[08:29] | these babies are thin. | 这墙可太薄了 |
[08:43] | This scented candle, which I found in the men’s bathroom, | 这个我在男厕找到的香薰蜡烛 |
[08:48] | represents the eternal | 代表了永不熄灭的 |
[08:52] | burning of competition, | 竞技体育精神 |
[08:55] | or something. | 什么的 |
[08:57] | It smells like cookies. | 闻起来像曲奇 |
[08:58] | Yes, it does. Yes, it does, my friend. | 是的没错我的伙计 |
[09:02] | Okay, we will be competing for gold, | 那我们要争夺的是这些 |
[09:05] | silver and bronze yogurt lids. | 用酸奶盖做的金银铜牌 |
[09:07] | Now, the bronze are really blue | 铜牌用了蓝色盖子代替 |
[09:09] | and they’re also the backside of the gold, | 但背面也是金色的 |
[09:11] | so no flipping. | 请不要翻过来哦 |
[09:12] | Okay, honor system. | 那这些就是奖牌啦 |
[09:18] | I do play games. | 我平常也玩游戏 |
[09:20] | I sing and I dangle things in front of my cats | 我经常在我的猫咪面前载歌载舞 |
[09:24] | I play lots of games, just not at work. | 我只是不在工作时间游戏罢了 |
[09:27] | Let the games begin. | 比赛正式开始啦 |
[09:35] | And then I just need you to sign here at this area. | 你只需要在这签字就行了 |
[09:37] | What kind of mortgage did you get? | 你办了多久的贷款 |
[09:39] | Ten year. | 十年 |
[09:41] | Well, 10 over 30. So 30 year total. | 先以这个利率十年但总共三十年 |
[09:45] | What? What? | 什么 |
[09:46] | You said 10. | 你不是说十年吗 |
[09:49] | Ten year fixed, over 30, 30 year total. | 十年的利率固定之后会变总共三十年 |
[09:53] | Oh, 30 years. | 要三十年啊 |
[09:55] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧好吧 |
[09:57] | Wow, you’ll be paying this off in your mid-70s. | 你要到70多岁才能还清房贷 |
[10:00] | All right. | 行吧 |
[10:01] | Forget about retiring when you’re 65. | 65 岁就别想退休了 |
[10:03] | Hey, I have an idea. You know that extra bedroom? | 我有个主意你不是还有间空卧室吗 |
[10:06] | If the whole girlfriend thing never happens | 要是到那时你还是打光棍的话 |
[10:08] | that’s where the nurse can live. | 正好可以让护工住那边 |
[10:09] | Okay, all right. Oh, boy | 行了我的天 |
[10:12] | Okay, now, this is it. | 就这样吧 |
[10:13] | Whenever you’re ready. | 准备好了就签吧 |
[10:14] | Yeah. | 好 |
[10:16] | Oh, okay, is that supposed to come off? | 好吧这个难道可以被拔下来的吗 |
[10:20] | Actually, yeah. | 是的 |
[10:21] | Hey, look, cool, carpenter ants. | 喔好棒这有白蚁 |
[10:23] | I’m going to take a little breather for a second, | 我得出去缓一下 |
[10:26] | excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[10:26] | We’ll be here waiting for you. | 那我们在这等你 |
[10:28] | Oh, man. | 我滴天 |
[10:29] | A 30-year mortgage at Michael’s age | 在迈克这个年纪背上三十年房贷 |
[10:32] | essentially means that he’s buying a coffin. | 基本上等于给自己买了个棺材 |
[10:34] | No w, if I were buying my coffin, | 要是让我买棺材的话 |
[10:36] | I would get one with thicker walls | 肯定会选个墙板厚实的 |
[10:38] | so you couldn’t hear the other dead people | 那样你就听不到其他死鬼说话了 |
[10:44] | Whenever you’re ready, Michael | 随时都可以签迈克 |
[10:47] | You have what is the national sport of | 现在进行的比赛项目 |
[10:50] | Icelandic paper companies. | 在冰岛的纸业公司十分流行 |
[10:53] | And I’m blanking on the name. Could you help me out, Pam? | 我忘记名字了你知道吗佩姆 |
[10:56] | Jim, they refer to it as ” Fl on kerton “ | 青姆他们管这个叫”大脚怪 |
[11:01] | In English, “box-of-paper snowshoe racing “ | 英语意思是”纸箱行走大赛 |
[11:04] | Fair enough, but I like Fl on kerton. | 没错不过我更喜欢大脚怪这个名字 |
[11:07] | The thing about Jim is | 吉姆这个人呢 |
[11:10] | when he’s excited about something, | 当他对某件事感兴趣时 |
[11:12] | like the Office Olympics, | 比如这个办公室奥运会 |
[11:13] | he gets really into it and he does a really great job. | 他就会全情投入还能做得不错 |
[11:17] | But the problem with Jim is that he works here, | 可惜他是在这里工作 |
[11:20] | so that hardly ever happens | 很少有这样的机会 |
[11:23] | So, who will be challenging Kevin in Fl on kerton? | 那么谁要在这场游戏中挑战凯文 |
[11:27] | Anyone? I’ll do it. | 有人吗 我来吧 |
[11:29] | Yes, Phyllis. | 好的菲莉丝 |
[11:34] | Phyllis, if you just put your foot right through here, | 菲莉丝你要把脚放在上边 |
[11:37] | right through the fl on k | 穿过绳子 |
[11:38] | The ceilings are lower than they were last week. | 这个天花板比我上周来看的要低啊 |
[11:41] | That… I don’t… | 这… 我不明自. |
[11:42] | What? – I don’t know if you showed me | 一什么-我觉得你今天带我 |
[11:44] | the same unit or not. | 看的不是同一套房 |
[11:45] | Michael, this is the unit you saw. | 迈克这就是你看的那套啊 |
[11:47] | And where are all the hot people? | 那些热辣的女士去哪了 |
[11:50] | I was told that there would be | 上次你说这个社区住了 |
[11:51] | all these attractive singles. | 许多有魅力的单身人士 |
[11:53] | — Who told you that? – And as far as I can tell | 一谁跟你说的-可就目前看来 |
[11:55] | I’m the best-looking person here. | 好像我才是这里最好看的人 |
[11:57] | There’s a basic principle in real estate | 买房子有一条基本原则 |
[11:59] | that you should never be | 永远都不要成为 |
[12:00] | the best-looking person in the development. | 社区里颜值最高的 |
[12:02] | It’s just sort of common sense. | 这是大家的共识 |
[12:03] | Because if you are, | 因为如果你是 |
[12:05] | then you’ve no place to go but down. | 那就只能找比你丑的凑合了 |
[12:10] | If it’s a financial thing, | 如果是钱的问题 |
[12:11] | what some people do is they rent out the third bedroom. | 把第三间空的卧室租出去就好了 |
[12:13] | — That’s an extra income for you. – No, no. | 一可以弥补一些支出-不不要 |
[12:15] | I’m not going to rent the third bedroom. | 我才不要把第三卧室租出去 |
[12:18] | I want a price reduction or I am a-walking. | 要么你给我优惠要么我就不买了 |
[12:22] | You will lose $7, ooo if you walk away right now. | 要是你现在反悔会损失7000美元 |
[12:29] | I made the right decision. I’m glad I signed. | 真是正确的扶择真庆幸签了合同啊 |
[12:33] | Look, I’m a homeowner. Right? | 我现在是房主了不是吗 |
[12:35] | Good to be a homeowner, diversified. This is good. | 买了房子真好分散投资嘛真棒 |
[12:39] | This is fun. We’re having fun. | 太开心了今天 |
[12:41] | Totally having fun. | 绝对是快乐的一天 |
[12:42] | Can you imagine those poor saps | 你能想象办公室的那群蠢蛋 |
[12:44] | stuck at the office today? | 今天在干嘛么 |
[12:47] | Here we go. Here we go. | 来吧动起来 |
[12:48] | Go, go, go! | 加油加油 |
[12:50] | Pair of shoes. Dig deep. Dig deep. | 拖着鞋走重心放低 |
[12:55] | It’s Phyllis, Phyllis by a nose. | 菲莉丝赢了鼻子碰到了终点 |
[12:57] | Gold medal in Flernen to n. – Flon kerton | 赢得了大脚怪的金牌-金牌 |
[13:00] | Thank you, delegate from lce land. | 谢谢你们来自冰岛的参赛代表 |
[13:10] | Wow, okay, no one else should even try. | 哇哦好吧应该没人敢和他比了 |
[13:13] | Gold medals. Give him medals. | 金牌给他金牌 |
[13:20] | There’s something else, Dwight, I want to talk to you about. | 还有件事杜怀特我得跟你说 |
[13:23] | I have a surprise for you, for helping me out today. | 今天你帮我的表现令我印象深刻 |
[13:27] | Oh, you didn’t have to… | 你这么不用客气 |
[13:28] | No, no, I insist, I insist. | 不不我坚持真的 |
[13:30] | Because you’ve really done some great work, great work. | 因为你做得很棒很棒 |
[13:32] | And that is why I’m going to let you | 这就是为什么我会同意 |
[13:35] | move into my third bedroom and pay me rent. | 只要你付房租我就让你搬进第三卧室 |
[13:41] | Why did I do it? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[13:42] | Because I believe in rewarding people for their efforts | 因为我觉得努力之人应有奖赏 |
[13:46] | I rewarded Dwight with the room | 我奖励杜怀特这间屋子 |
[13:50] | and he is rewarding me back | 他也会回报我 |
[13:53] | with $500 plus utilities. | 每月五百不包水电 |
[13:57] | I don’t even know what to say. | 我都不知道该说什么了 |
[13:58] | I’m thinking, lock you into a four-year commitment. | 我想着你先预支四年的房租 |
[14:02] | We’ll go month-to-month after that. | 之后我们一个一个月算 |
[14:03] | Or until I start dating, have a girlfriend and then, you’re.. | 要是我开始约会有了女朋友你就… |
[14:08] | You know, you’re gone. So | 你就得搬走了所以 |
[14:09] | Question. Where can I put my terrarium? | 提问我的生物育养箱放哪儿 |
[14:14] | What the hell is a terrarium? | 生物育养箱是什么 |
[14:16] | It’s a fish tank for snakes and lizards. | 给蛇和蜥蜴用的大鱼缸 |
[14:19] | Oh, so, an aquarium? | 像水族缸一样吗 |
[14:21] | That will not come into this place, okay? | 它不会出现在这里的明自吗 |
[14:27] | – Question. – Oh, my God | 提问-天啊 |
[14:28] | My grandparents left me a large number of armoires. | 我的祖父母给我留下了很多大衣柜 |
[14:32] | Are you sure you don’t want to play? | 你真的不想一起去玩吗 |
[14:34] | I’m sure. | 真不想 |
[14:35] | Come on, Angela, don’t you have a game? | 安吉拉你就没有喜欢的游戏吗 |
[14:37] | I have one, yes. | 我有一个没错 |
[14:39] | Well, let’s play. What is it? | 那我们一起玩吧你喜欢什么 |
[14:41] | I call it ” Pam-Pong | 我叫这个游戏”佩姆乓 |
[14:43] | count how many times Jim gets up from his desk | 我数到底有多少次吉姆从座位起身 |
[14:45] | and goes to reception to talk to you. | 到前台去和你说话 |
[14:48] | We’re friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[14:49] | Apparently. | 当然了 |
[14:51] | Very nicely done. | 做得很好 |
[14:52] | 看来斯坦利集齐了 H OR Okay, so, I think that’s H. O. R. For Stanley | |
[14:55] | and H. O. For Phyllis. | 菲莉丝集齐了 H |
[14:57] | Are you calling me a ho? | 你是在骂我婊子吗 |
[14:58] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[15:00] | Phyllis coming alive, I like it | 菲莉丝太有意思了我喜欢 |
[15:02] | Question. What about car-pooling? Who pays for the gas? | 提问拼车怎么算谁来付汽钱 |
[15:06] | We take separate cars. | 我们各开各的车 |
[15:07] | Okay, question. | 好的提问 |
[15:07] | Can sometimes I drive your car and you drive mine? | 我们可以偶尔换车开吗 |
[15:09] | — Why would we do that? Just for fun. | -为什么要那么做-很好玩啊 |
[15:11] | – No. , – Okay, question. | -不-好的提问 |
[15:12] | Who’s the primary on the fire insurance? | 消防保险主要由谁负责 |
[15:15] | Game over. | 游戏结束 |
[15:17] | Offer revoked, Dwight. | 我收回我的邀请杜怀特 |
[15:19] | I’m sorry, but you reach out and you try to be a nice guy | 抱歉你向我伸出援手显得很友好 |
[15:23] | and help out a friend and this is what happens. | 为朋友两肋插刀可结果竟是这样 |
[15:26] | This is what I get. | 我就得到你无休止的提问吗 |
[15:28] | Oh, God, I’m… Okay. | 天啊我… 好吧 |
[15:33] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[15:34] | It was nice of him to offer, | 他是个好人 |
[15:36] | but I live in a nine-bedroom farmhouse. | 可我住在有九间屋子的农场里 |
[15:39] | I have my own crossbow range. | 我能随意弹十字弓 |
[15:41] | It’s a perfect situation for me. | 这对我来说太完美了 |
[15:43] | Although, two bathrooms would have been nice. | 不过要是能有两个洗手间也不错 |
[15:45] | We just have the one. | 我们只有一个 |
[15:48] | And it’s under the porch | 还在门廊底下 |
[15:52] | Who had somebody from Vance Refrigeration? | 谁猜是文斯冰箱公司的人 |
[15:54] | – I did. – Ryan Howard. | 是我-莱恩·霍华德 |
[15:57] | Ryan, gold medal. | 莱恩金牌 |
[16:00] | I made something for our closing ceremonies. | 我为闭幕仪式做了些东西 |
[16:02] | What? Oh, my God. Where did you have time to make that? | 是什么天啊你哪来时间做这个的 |
[16:07] | – Automatic voicemail. – All right, Pam, all right. | 把电话都转到语音信箱-有你的佩姆真有你的 |
[16:11] | Nice work. | 做得好 |
[16:22] | You know, you can always refinance your mortgage. | 你总有办法可以重新融资的 |
[16:25] | We had a 15-year on our beet farm, we paid it off early. | 我们贷了十五年的款买甜菜农场结果提早还清了 |
[16:28] | Yeah, well, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[16:29] | Nobody cares about your stupid beet farm | 没人在意你的傻甜菜农场 |
[16:31] | Beets are the worst. | 甜菜最讨厌了 |
[16:33] | — People love beets. — Nobody likes beets. | 人们喜欢甜菜 没人喜欢甜菜 |
[16:35] | Everyone loves beets. | 每个人都喜欢甜菜 |
[16:36] | Nobody likes beets, Dwight | 没人喜欢甜菜杜怀特 |
[16:39] | Why don’t you grow something that everybody does like? | 为什么不种点人人都喜欢的东西 |
[16:41] | You should grow candy. | 你应该种糖果 |
[16:44] | I’d love a piece of candy right now. | 我现在就想吃糖 |
[16:48] | Not a beet. | 而不是甜菜 |
[16:50] | — Let’s get this roof going. — Stop it! | -我们把天窗打开吧-给我住手 |
[16:53] | Final lap, final lap. | 最后一圈最后一圈 |
[16:55] | The time to be at is 1:15. | 上次记录是一分十五秒 |
[16:56] | Time to beat is one minute, 15 seconds. | 一分十五秒 |
[16:59] | Here they come! | 他们来了 |
[17:00] | Go, go, go! | 快快快 |
[17:06] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[17:09] | – What is going on? — Nothing. | 发生什么了-什么都没有 |
[17:11] | Guys, timer’s still going | 伙计们表还在转呢 |
[17:14] | That’s my stopwatch. | 那是我的秒表 |
[17:22] | BOSS | |
[17:23] | RLD’S | |
[17:34] | Here you go. All done. | 给你都写完了 |
[17:37] | Great. | 很好 |
[17:38] | SHIPPING SCHEDULES Yeah, I filled out the expense reports | 是的我填完了开支报表 |
[17:40] | That took about five minutes | 花了大概五分钟吧 |
[17:42] | and then I closed two sales at lunchtime, | 还在午饭时做成了两单销售 |
[17:45] | so, about as productive as any other day, | 所以… 就算哥没有火力全开 |
[17:49] | if not more so. | 也跟平时一样高产 |
[17:58] | I figured I could throw it away now | 我想我能马上扔了它 |
[18:01] | or I could keep it for a couple of months | 也可以留几个月 |
[18:04] | and then throw it away. | 再把它扔掉 |
[18:06] | I mean, it was really nice of Pam to make them, | 我承认佩姆做得确实很用心 |
[18:08] | but what am I going to do | 但我要一个用牛奶盖 |
[18:09] | with a gold medal made of paper clips and an old yogurt lid? | 和旧报纸做的金牌有什么用呢 |
[18:24] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[18:24] | I have59voicemails. | 我有59条语音信息要处理 |
[18:27] | Hey, can you ignore those and do something for me, instead? | 别管那些了你能来帮我一下吗 |
[18:32] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[18:33] | Okay, today, 5:00, | 好的今天五点 |
[18:37] | closing ceremonies. | 举办闭幕仪式 |
[18:39] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:40] | Notify the athletes. | 通知运动员们 |
[18:42] | Cool. | 好的 |
[18:46] | Michael? | 迈克 |
[18:47] | Yeah. Jim. Slim Jim. | 在吉姆苗条的吉姆 |
[18:49] | – What’s going on? — Nothing. | 发生什么了-什么都没有 |
[18:52] | I just wanted to congratulate you on your condo | 我就想庆祝你找到了大房子 |
[18:55] | Oh, thanks, thanks. It’s very cool | 谢谢谢谢它很棒 |
[18:57] | It’s three bedroom, gay-friendly. – Nice. | -有三个卧室对同性恋友好-不错哦 |
[19:00] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[19:01] | Hey, would you mind coming out here for a second? | 你介意过来一会儿吗 |
[19:03] | I just have something for you. | 我有个东西要给你 |
[19:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:08] | What’s this? | 这是什么啊 |
[19:10] | These are the closing ceremonies. Step up. | 这是我们的闭幕仪式请上前 |
[19:15] | Here, on the top one. | 这里第一名 |
[19:18] | Congratulations to Michael, because he closed on his condo | 恭喜迈克他买下了他的豪宅 |
[19:23] | so gold medal | 获得了金牌 |
[19:29] | I don’t really know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[19:36] | I’m not one for making speeches | 我不是会演讲的人 |
[19:38] | but my heart is very full at this moment | 但此时我的内心充满感动 |
[19:47] | And for Dwight Sch rute, the silver medal. | 杜怀特·舒鲁特银牌 |
[19:51] | Get on up here, Dwight | 站上来杜怀特 |
[19:58] | Silver medal. | 银牌 |
[20:00] | Yeah, not as good as gold | 是了不如金牌好 |
[20:08] | Why are you playing the National Anthem? | 为什么你们要放国歌 |
[20:11] | Cause your condo’s in America | 因为你的公寓在美国 |
[20:21] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼 |
[20:23] | Those are the doves. | 那是和平鸽 |
[20:53] | All right. | 好啦 |