时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Happy Halloween, everyone! | 大家万圣节快乐 |
[00:10] | Oh, that’s great. | 哦打扮得不错呀 |
[00:11] | Hey. Happy Halloween. | 嘿万圣节快乐 |
[00:14] | Jan called. | 简刚刚打过来了 |
[00:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:19] | I know why she’s calling | 我知道她为啥打电话来 |
[00:23] | It’s the end of the month | 快到月底了 |
[00:24] | and I was supposed to let somebody go | 他们要求我在这个月底 |
[00:27] | by the end of the month | 挑一个员工走人 |
[00:29] | And somehow I’m supposed to put on a costume and smile. | 但我还是要笑着装成没事人似的 |
[00:34] | – Okay. – Jan Levinson’s office. | 来吧-这是简·莱文森的办公室 |
[00:36] | Hey, Sherry, Michael Scott returning. | 嘿雪莉迈克·斯科特回电话了 |
[00:39] | Oh, she’s in a meeting. | 哦她正在开会 |
[00:40] | She just wanted the name of the employee you let go. | 她只想知道你要解雇谁 |
[00:43] | Well, I’m gonna wait until the end of the day | 那我今天下班前再做决定吧 |
[00:45] | because the book said it’s best to wait | 因为书上说解雇一个人 |
[00:47] | until the end of the day. | 最好在下班前 |
[00:48] | I just need the name of who you’re planning to let go. | 我只想知道你想开除的人的名字 |
[00:50] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[00:54] | will have to call her back | 我会给她回电话的 |
[00:56] | I know she wanted the name | 我知道她只想要个名字 |
[00:58] | Okay, Sherry? – Yeah. | 好吧雪莉-怎么了 |
[01:00] | If you were getting fired, how would you wanna be told | 要是你被炒了你觉得怎么样告知你 |
[01:05] | so that you could still be friends | 才能让你和解雇你的人 |
[01:07] | with the person firing you? | 继续做朋友呢 |
[01:10] | Jan wants the name as soon as possible, Michael | 简需要尽快得知你要解雇谁迈克 |
[01:12] | Thanks. I’ll call her back. | 谢谢我会给她回电的 |
[01:16] | I wish I could fire Sherry | 真希望能炒了雪莉 |
[01:19] | -Hey, I’m still here. . -Okay. I’m sorry. | 一嘿我还没挂电话呢 一哦抱歉 |
[01:22] | 5 – Yeah. – No. | 是啊-其实并没有 |
[01:23] | – Okay. – Bye. | 好吧-再见 |
[01:24] | Hanging up now. | 现在要挂了 |
[02:02] | I mean, you hear about layoffs in the news, | 你肯定经常在新闻里听过裁员这事 |
[02:06] | but when you actually have to do it yourself. | 可要是真让我来做的话 |
[02:08] | it is heavy stuff. It’s… | 那可就太难了 |
[02:10] | I mean, these are people’s lives you’re talking about. | 这可关系到一个人的生计大事啊 |
[02:14] | – You wanted me? – Yes. | 一你找我-对 |
[02:23] | – Papier-mache? – Yes. Yes. | -纸浆人-对 |
[02:29] | Pam, I have to let somebody go today. | |
[02:32] | This is the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do | |
[02:35] | Why did you put it off until Halloween? | 你为什么要等到万圣节才说 |
[02:37] | Because it’s very scary stuff. | 因为这很吓人啊 |
[02:39] | I think it’s gonna put a damper on the party a little. | 我觉得这会影响派对的气氛 |
[02:42] | You’re worried about the party? | 你怎么还担心派对呢 |
[02:43] | There’s a man’s life at stake here. | |
[02:45] | -So it’s a man? -No. | 一所以是个男的-不是 |
[02:47] | Or woman. A human life. | 也可能是女人一个活着的人 |
[02:50] | If you had to guess who it would be | 如果让你根据这些人的 |
[02:52] | based on their job performance | 日常工作表现来决定 |
[02:56] | and who you think deserves to be fired, | 解雇某个人的话 |
[02:58] | who would that be? | 你会选谁呢 |
[03:00] | I just answer the phone. | 我只是个接电话的 |
[03:02] | And sometimes you just let it go to voicemail | 而有时候你却直接把电话转进语音信箱 |
[03:12] | Your costume is fantastic. | 你今天的装扮棒极了 |
[03:16] | I know. I sent away for it in July from a catalog | 可不是么我七月份的在购物指南上买的 |
[03:21] | Oh, no. Don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t. | 哦不行了太好玩了别别别 |
[03:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:27] | Oh, man. Okay, I have to fire somebody | 哦天啊我得炒掉一个人 |
[03:36] | What is that? What are you supposed to be? | 这啥东西你是在装扮谁 |
[03:40] | I’m the three-hole punch version of Jim, | 我是三孔打孔纸吉姆 |
[03:42] | ’cause you can have me either way | 你们从哪一边看都行 |
[03:44] | plain white Jim or three-hole punch. | 要么白纸吉姆要么三孔版吉姆 |
[03:46] | That’s great. I like it. – Oh? Yeah | 挺有意思的我喜欢 哦谢谢 |
[03:48] | Yeah, well, look. What about me? | 行吧那你看我这个咋样 |
[03:51] | What are… | 你在… |
[03:53] | What are you? A monk? | 你在扮演谁修道士吗 |
[03:58] | I’m a Sith lord. | 我是西斯大帝啊 |
[04:01] | Oh, big deal. | 哦你可真用心啊 |
[04:03] | Three round pieces of paper taped to a shirt. | 衬衫上贴了三个圆纸片 |
[04:07] | This cost me $129 | 这身花了我129刀 |
[04:10] | Ass. | 傻子 |
[04:15] | Hey, you guys excited about the party? | 嘿要开派对了你们一定很兴奋吧 |
[04:18] | It’s gonna be fun. | 肯定特别好玩 |
[04:19] | Yeah. Yes. | 是啊是 |
[04:21] | Oh, and look at you. Showing your colors. | 哦瞧瞧你五彩斑斓的 |
[04:25] | Don’t you wish you wore a dress every day. | 你肯定每天都想穿连衣裙把 |
[04:26] | What are you implying? | 你在暗示什么 |
[04:28] | All good. Happy Halloween. | 挺好的万圣节快乐 |
[04:30] | What happened to all of those | 我们以前那些稀奇古怪 |
[04:32] | spooky decorations that we had | 装神弄鬼的装扮都去哪了 |
[04:33] | the s and such? | |
[04:35] | Yeah, I don’t know. We put them all up last night. | 不知道我记得昨天晚上挂起来了 |
[04:42] | Well, you know what? Go buy some more. | 那这样吧现在去买点 |
[04:44] | I approve the overages. | 超出的预算我出 |
[04:45] | Sound good? – Yeah. | 可以吧一好的 |
[04:46] | Good | 好 |
[04:48] | Oh, yeah, also, about budget stuff. | 哦对了关于预算的事 |
[04:52] | I’m gonna need you to find, like, | 我需要你们准备 |
[04:54] | a full employee salary plus benefits | 一个全职员工的薪水加上奖金 |
[04:56] | Like 50 grand. | 五万左右吧 |
[04:59] | I’m gonna need you to find 5o grand in the numbers | 你们一共准备五万块吧 |
[05:01] | But we don’t keep two sets of books | 但是我们没法另外记账 |
[05:03] | Well, that’s not what I’m saying. | 那我管不着 |
[05:04] | Just, you know, find it. | 去准备就行 |
[05:05] | Pretend that your jobs depend on it. | 就当你的工作全指望它了 |
[05:16] | Interesting take on Dorothy. I love it. | 不错啊桃乐茜我喜欢 |
[05:19] | Hey, you know what would even be better? | 嘿你知道怎么才能更好吗 |
[05:21] | A soccer ball and cleats. | 配上足球和钉鞋 |
[05:23] | – Why is that? -Bend It Like Beckham. | -为什么-像是《我爱贝克汉姆》里那样 |
[05:26] | Oh, like the movie about the | 哦就像是电影里 |
[05:27] | Indian girl who plays soccer? | 爱踢球的印度女孩那样 |
[05:29] | Yeah, that would be perfect | 对那样就完美了 |
[05:32] | Yeah, I mean, I guess I could do that. | 是啊也许我可以试试 |
[05:35] | I don’t really play soccer or anything. | 不过我不会踢足球之类的 |
[05:38] | Well, I don’t really have two heads. So… | 那我也不是真的有两个脑袋啊所以.. |
[05:40] | Wait, what are you again? Oh, right. Three-hole punch! | 等下你是谁来着哦三孔… 看打 |
[05:48] | — Okay, greatest strength. Okay, okay. | 一那么最大的优点 -可以可以 |
[05:52] | – A dog-like obedience to authority. – Nice. | 一对上司像狗一样服帖-不错 |
[05:56] | – But that doesn’t sound good. — Okay, okay. | -这可不大好听啊-好吧好吧 |
[05:59] | How about the ultimate team player? | “终极无敌好队友”怎么样 |
[06:02] | Dwight is special. | 杜怀特挺特别的 |
[06:05] | But I don’t believe that his talents | 可我觉得他在这工作的话 |
[06:07] | are being used in this office. | 有点大材小用了 |
[06:09] | So Pam and I have put his resume | 所以我和佩姆把他的简历 |
[06:11] | on Monster. Com, Google, Craig’s List. | 投到了各大求职网站上 |
[06:15] | We’re really interested most in jobs | 我们对能让杜怀特 |
[06:17] | that take Dwight out of state. | 出国的工作尤为感兴趣 |
[06:20] | Preferably Alaska or India. | 阿拉斯加或印度之类的 |
[06:22] | He’s a gun nut. | 他是个军械迷 |
[06:25] | Sticks to his guns. | 忠于他的枪械 |
[06:29] | Well, I looked through all the budgets | 我看了下所有的预算 |
[06:30] | and there is one department… – Ye S. | 有一个部门. 一怎样 |
[06:32] | . that has three people. Yeah. | . 有三个人… 一然后呢 |
[06:34] | .. doing the work that could be done by two. | 做着两个人的工作量 |
[06:36] | This is great. | 挺好的啊 |
[06:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:46] | Who do you think it should be? – Jim, definitely | 你觉得是谁-吉姆必须是 |
[06:48] | No, Jim brings in money. | 不行吉姆业绩很好 |
[06:49] | Phyllis? -No. | 菲利斯 斤一不行 |
[06:51] | Stanley, Pam, Oscar, Meredith, | 斯坦利佩姆奥斯卡梅瑞狄斯 |
[06:55] | Kevin, Angela. | 凯文安吉拉 |
[06:58] | It’s not a popularity contest | 这可不是在比谁人缘好 |
[06:59] | Although it does make sense to fire the least popular | 但要是炒了人缘最差的肯定没问题 |
[07:03] | because that has the least effect on morale | 因为这对员工士气没啥影响 |
[07:07] | One of the warehouse guys. | 楼下仓库的工人 |
[07:09] | What? | 什么 |
[07:11] | There is someone left off that list? Who? | 有人没在这名单上吗是谁呢 |
[07:14] | Who is he saying? | 他说的是谁 |
[07:17] | You’re right. I didn’t even think of him. | 没错我甚至都没想到他 |
[07:20] | No, Michael. | 不迈克 |
[07:21] | Yeah, that’s actually a really good idea | 对这确实是个好主意 |
[07:23] | No. No. Not me. | 不不不是我 |
[07:25] | Yeah, I could. | 对我可以的 |
[07:26] | Not Dwight. | 不是杜怀特 |
[07:27] | I’m not saying that’s what he said | 不是我说的是他说的 |
[07:29] | I know that’s what he said. | 我知道这是他说的 |
[07:31] | What? | 什么 |
[07:33] | Tell him not Dwight. | 告诉他不是杜怀特 |
[07:35] | That is not a very nice thing to say about him. | 这么说对他不太留情面哦 |
[07:37] | Tell him to stop. | 让他停下来 |
[07:38] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[07:39] | Quiet, you! | 你给我闭嘴 |
[07:40] | I agree. He’d land on his feet | 我同意他会自己解决的 |
[07:42] | Make him be quiet. | 让他闭嘴 |
[07:47] | Those aren’t chips and dip. | 这不是玉米片和沾酱 |
[07:48] | No, I made brownies. | 对我做了布朗尼蛋糕 |
[07:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:54] | I’m just trying to figure out why you’re sabotaging things | 我就想搞明白你为什么总搞破坏 |
[07:58] | I made brownies. | 我做了布朗尼蛋糕 |
[08:00] | And I made cookies. Same category. | 我做了曲奇这是同一种类的啊 |
[08:05] | I’m guessing Angel a’s the one in the neighborhood | 我猜只有安吉拉会在邻居玩 |
[08:08] | who gives the trick-or-treaters some toothbrushes | “不给糖就捣蛋”时送人牙刷 |
[08:14] | pennies, | 零钱 |
[08:16] | walnuts.. | 核桃什么的 |
[08:18] | D under Mifflin, this is Pam. | 敦德·密弗林公司我是佩姆 |
[08:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:24] | Just one second. I will transfer you to | 请稍等我给你转接 |
[08:26] | our manager, Michael Scott. | 我们经理迈克·斯科特 |
[08:34] | Michael Scott here. | 我是迈克·斯科特 |
[08:37] | Yes, I am regional manager of this orifice. | 对我是这里的区域经理 |
[08:43] | Dwight Sch rute is amazing. | 杜怀特·舒鲁特简直太优秀了 |
[08:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:48] | No, he is actually the single greatest employee | 不他其实是同龄人中 |
[08:51] | of his generation. | 最最出色的员工 |
[08:54] | You know what? I’m gonna tell you what. | 你知道吗我跟你说 |
[08:56] | You hire Dwight K. Sch rute and he does not meet | 要是你雇了杜怀特·舒鲁特而他没有满足 |
[09:00] | nay, exceed every one of your wildest expectations, | 不他不能超越你每一个最意想不到的期望 |
[09:05] | well, then, you can hold me, | 那么你可以完全让我 |
[09:07] | Michael Gary Scott | 迈克·加里·斯科特 |
[09:09] | personally and financially responsible. | 人事和财务上双双负责 |
[09:12] | Okay. Okay. Okay. | 好的好的好的 |
[09:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:24] | Stanley, could you come with me, please? | 斯坦利你能跟我来一下吗 |
[09:30] | As Assistant Regional Manager… | 作为助理区域经理 |
[09:32] | To the? | 还是助理 |
[09:36] | You’re fired. You need to pack up your things and go. | 你被开了收拾东西走人吧 |
[09:39] | I’m serious, Stanley. It’s over. I’m sorry. | 我是认真的斯坦利都结束了很抱歉 |
[09:43] | “你被开了 | |
[09:45] | Get your fingers off my phone | 别碰我的电话 |
[09:53] | So, how did it go with Stanley? How did he take it? | 斯坦利那边怎么样他什么反应 |
[09:57] | He wouldn’t listen to me. | 他不听我的 |
[09:58] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[09:59] | If you wanna fire him | 如果你想开掉他 |
[10:00] | you’re gonna have to tell him yourself | 就得亲自告诉他 |
[10:01] | I don’t wanna fire Stanley. I never said that. | 我不想开掉斯坦利我从没说过这种话 |
[10:03] | I’m certainly not going to do it myself. | 我绝对不会亲自去跟他说 |
[10:06] | Get those big baleful eyes staring at me. | 别用你那又大又凶的眼睛盯着我 |
[10:10] | Yikes. Just… Okay, just.. | 真可怕就… 好吧走开… |
[10:14] | Cumberland Mills? | 坎伯兰米尔公司 |
[10:17] | And how did you get my resume? | 你们怎么会有我的简历 |
[10:20] | Oh, no, no. I’m very flattered. Don’t get me wrong. | 不不抬举了别误会 |
[10:23] | I’m just not sure that it’s my official resume | 我只是不太确定那是我的正式简历 |
[10:26] | or if it’s something that may be | 还是某个满意的客户 |
[10:29] | a satisfied customer posted online. | 发在网上的评价 |
[10:33] | What does it say under martial arts training? | 上面写武术训练怎么样了吗 |
[10:37] | Oh, okay, I’m gonna have to supplement that. | 好吧看来我得去补充一下了 |
[10:40] | Could I have your fax number? | 能给我你的传真号吗 |
[10:42] | Would I ever leave this company? | 我会离开这家公司吗 |
[10:44] | Look, I’m all about loyalty. | 我一直都忠心耿耿 |
[10:46] | In fact, I feel like part of | 说实话我都觉得是因为 |
[10:48] | what I’m getting paid for here is my loyalty. | 忠心他们才给我钱的 |
[10:51] | But if there were somewhere else that | 但要是还有什么地方 |
[10:53] | valued that loyalty more highly, | 把忠心看得更重 |
[10:55] | I’m going wherever they value loyalty the most. | 那我就去把忠心看得最重的地方 |
[11:04] | Oh, your dress is stuck in the back. Gotta just.. | 你裙子塞在后面没拉出来你得 |
[11:12] | So you got the fax. | 你拿到传真号了 |
[11:14] | So why didn’t you add it to the resume? | 怎么没加在简历里呢 |
[11:16] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:17] | Of course, martial arts training is relevant. | 当然这跟习武有关 |
[11:19] | Oh, excuse me | 不好意思 |
[11:20] | I know about a billion Asians that would beg to differ. | 恐怕数十亿的亚洲人难以认同吧 |
[11:25] | Yeah, I get a little frustrated | 对于不称职这事 |
[11:26] | when I’m dealing with incompetence! | 我也感到很挫败 |
[11:28] | Well, you know what? You can go to hell, too, | 不过你知道吗你也可以去死了 |
[11:30] | and I will see you there burning | 我会看着你在地狱里燃烧的 |
[11:32] | Fine. Oh, wait, | 好吧等等 |
[11:34] | so you’ll let me know when you’ve made a decision.. | 记得告诉我当你决定好 |
[11:41] | Jim is really talented | 吉姆真的很有天赋 |
[11:43] | And he should be the one who’s getting a better job offer. | 他才是应该找个更好工作的人 |
[11:46] | Like, for real. | 讲真的 |
[11:48] | Don’t take this the wrong way, | 别曲解 |
[11:50] | but you should go for that job. | 但你应该去争取一下那份工作 |
[11:59] | It’s in Maryland. | 在马里兰州呢 |
[12:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:01] | But, I mean, look at the salary, | 但想想看工资 |
[12:03] | 而且肯定能帮你向上攀是个挑战 | |
[12:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:14] | Yeah. You know what, may be.. | 是啊你知道吗说不定 |
[12:18] | May be I will. | 说不定我会去的 |
[12:23] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[12:26] | This is called leveraging an offer. | 这就叫利用机会 |
[12:30] | Michael, can I talk to you for a moment? | 迈克我能跟你谈一下吗 |
[12:33] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[12:33] | just thought you should know that | 我只是觉得你应该知道 |
[12:36] | I was just offered a job | 我刚收到个工作 |
[12:38] | with better pay, better benefits. | 钱给的多福利又好 |
[12:40] | and a better title at Cumberland Mills. | 职位也更好在坎伯兰米尔公司 |
[12:43] | — Fantastic. – And I turned it down. | -太棒了-然后我给拒了 |
[12:45] | Wha t? hat would have solved all my problems. | 什么那本可以解决我的问题 |
[12:48] | Out of loyalty to this company. | 出于对这间公司的忠心 |
[12:50] | Oh, you idiot. Go. | 你个傻逼去啊 |
[12:52] | So I was hoping to be made | 所以我希望能正式被任命为 |
[12:54] | Assistant Regional Manager officially. | 助理区域经理 |
[12:55] | If you left, I wouldn’t have to fire anybody. | 如果你走了我就谁都不用开除了 |
[12:58] | But then you wouldn’t have me here. | 但之后你就失去我了 |
[12:59] | Big deal. | 又怎样 |
[13:00] | Oh, it would have worked out so well. Can you get it back? | 本可以圆满解决的你能争取回来吗 |
[13:03] | — It’s in Maryland. — You could call. | -在马里兰州呢-你可以打个电话去 |
[13:04] | Can you call them? | 你能打过去吗 |
[13:05] | I can’t… I suppose I… No. | 不行… 我想我… 不 |
[13:08] | They never really made me an offer any way. | 反正他们也没有真正给过我机会 |
[13:11] | Why are you torturing me? God. | 你为什么要折磨我老天 |
[13:16] | Honestly, I don’t think Michael has the slightest clue of | 说真的我觉得迈克对于要开掉谁 |
[13:20] | who he’s gonna fire. | 丝毫没有头绪 |
[13:21] | I think he keeps hoping that someone’s gonna volunteer, | 他一直希望有人能主动站出来 |
[13:24] | or be run over by a bus before the deadline. | 或在最后期限前被车撞死 |
[13:28] | But in the end, really, what’s gonna happen is | 其实到最后真正会发生的不过是 |
[13:30] | it’s gonna be the first person to | 第一个被开掉的人 |
[13:32] | give him a dirty look in the hall. | 在大堂给他甩脸子 |
[13:34] | And there in lies the true essence of his charisma. | 而他真正的个人魅力也就此展现 |
[13:38] | – Can I speak to’you a minute? – Yes. | -能跟你聊一下吗-可以 |
[14:07] | Michael, I really didn’t mean to… | 迈克我不是真的想要… |
[14:09] | Help me. | |
[14:11] | – I’m sorry? – I want you to role-play firing me. | 什么-我想让你假装开掉我 |
[14:14] | I want you to fire me, and I will take it. | 我想让你开掉我而且我也愿意接受 |
[14:17] | Oh, you want me to be you. – Yes. | 你是想让我扮演你-对 |
[14:19] | Okay. I want you to be me and I will be Creed. | 好吧我想你来扮演我而我演克瑞德 |
[14:21] | Oh, are you firing Creed? – No, no, no. | 一你要解雇克瑞德吗-不不不 |
[14:23] | That’s just first thing… Came… Can’t… That head | 那只是先蹦出来的想法… 从那个头.. |
[14:26] | We should switch seats in order to. | 我们应该交换位子来 |
[14:28] | Yes, that’s a good idea. | 对好主意 |
[14:30] | All right? | 好嘞 |
[14:32] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[14:38] | I’m really sorry, but I have to let you go. | 我真的很抱歉但我必须让你走人 |
[14:41] | And it’s purely budgetary. It’s not personal OC | 这纯粹是预算问题不是我个人 |
[14:45] | I’m gonna kill myself! | 我要去自杀 |
[14:48] | I’m going to kill myself and it’s your fault! | 我要去自杀这是你的错 |
[14:51] | That’s an overreaction. | 这反应过激了吧 |
[14:53] | Corporate is really breathing down my neck | 公司真的把我逼的没辙了 |
[14:56] | and they’re saying this has to be done | 而且他们说裁员 |
[14:57] | by the end of the month | 必须在这个月前完成 |
[14:58] | Is this you? Are you being you? Or is this Creed? | 是你吗你现在是你自己还是在演克瑞德 |
[15:01] | — Are you.. am… | 你是.. |
[15:03] | This is Creed. — Okay. | 我是克瑞德-好 |
[15:05] | I’m improvising. So just try to keep up. | 我正在即兴表演你得跟上我的节奏啊 |
[15:08] | And I’m very angry. — Hold that thought. | 而且我很生气-请不要改变主意 |
[15:10] | – And I want… I’m gonna kill you. | 而且我想… 我要杀了你 |
[15:11] | Michael Scott here. | 我是迈克·斯科特 |
[15:12] | I’m gonna kill you for firing me. To by. | 你要解雇我我就杀了你-托比 |
[15:14] | I really have to take this, Creed | 我真的得接这个电话克瑞德 |
[15:15] | so it was really a pleasure working with you, okay? | 很开心和你一起共事好吗 |
[15:17] | Get off. Get off. No, no. Just get up. | 滚出去给我出去不不京 就站起来 |
[15:25] | Just, just… Yeah | 去吧去吧… 对 |
[15:30] | What happened? It wasn’t me. | 什么情况跟我没关系 |
[15:32] | h. that was, like, crazy, because I was… | 那像是疯了似的因为我 |
[15:36] | Yeah, I know. | 嗯是啊 |
[15:45] | Hey, Creed? | 嗨克瑞德 |
[15:48] | Could I talk to you for a second? | 我能和你聊聊吗 |
[15:55] | You are great and very ambitious, | 你很出色也很有雄心 |
[16:00] | and I feel like you want | 我觉得这间小庙 |
[16:02] | more than this little office has to offer. | 容不下您这座大神 |
[16:03] | And I understand that | 我很理解 |
[16:05] | you’d want to just spread your wings | 你想要一飞冲天 |
[16:07] | and fly the coop. — What are you telling me? | 大展宏图-你想说什么啊 |
[16:10] | We’re gonna have to… You want something better. | 我们恐怕不得不… 你想要更好的 |
[16:14] | No, I don’t. I wanna stay right here. | 不我不想我就想呆在这儿 |
[16:16] | No, you wanna leave. No, I wanna stay here. | 一不你想离开-不我想呆在这里 |
[16:20] | Now, why are you making this so hard? | 你为什么要把这事搞得这么复杂 |
[16:22] | I think there’s a misunderstanding about this. | 我觉得这里面有误会 |
[16:24] | I think you’re right. | 我觉得你说得对 |
[16:25] | Can I go? – No, of course you can’t go! | -我能走了吗-不你当然不能走 |
[16:28] | We have n’t even started this horrible process of. | 我们甚至还没开始进行这讨厌的程序 |
[16:32] | Okay, Creed. | 好吧克瑞德 |
[16:34] | I need to let somebody go today | 我今天必须炒掉某个人 |
[16:39] | They told me I need to let somebody go. | 他们要求我必须炒掉某个人 |
[16:42] | And as much as I think you’re a great guy, | 尽管我觉得你是个好人 |
[16:44] | and I like you, | 我也很喜欢你 |
[16:45] | you’re… Goodbye. | 你被… 再见吧 |
[16:48] | Let’s fight it. | 我们来抗争一下 |
[16:50] | Let’s call Jan and | 咱们打给简然后 |
[16:51] | fight this thing together like the old days. | 起抗议这件事就像以前一样 |
[16:53] | What old days? What are you talking about? | 什么以前你说的什么玩意 |
[16:55] | Did you start the paperwork yet? | 你写了书面文件了吗 |
[16:57] | It’s right here on the desk, yeah | 就在我桌子上对 |
[16:58] | You don’t have to do this, Michael | 你没必要这么做迈克 |
[17:00] | I can’t, though | 我不能 |
[17:02] | – Undo it! — I can’t change anything. | 撤销它-我什么都不能改 |
[17:03] | This is the way it… | 这就是这么做的… |
[17:04] | No. You have the power to undo it. | 不你有权力撤销这个决定 |
[17:05] | — I don’t. Okay, just let’s not… – You can undo it. | 我没有好吧咱们就不要…-你能撤销 |
[17:08] | Michael, undo it! | 迈克撤销它 |
[17:09] | Yeah, I went hunting once. Shot the deer in the leg | 对我打过一次猎射中了一只鹿的腿 |
[17:13] | Had to kill it with a shovel, took about an hour. | 不得不用铲子杀了它花了大约一个小时 |
[17:15] | Why do you ask? | 你为什么问这个 |
[17:17] | I have to fire someone today. Okay? | 我今天必须解雇某个人好吗 |
[17:20] | Fine. Fire someone else. Fire Devon. He’s terrible. | 好啊解雇其他人去解雇戴文他糟糕透了 |
[17:24] | am so much better at my job than Devon. | 我工作做得比戴文好多了 |
[17:27] | Okay, well, I already picked you and you know that | 好吧这个我已经选了你而且你知道了 |
[17:30] | so, unless I just go through with this | 所以除非我把这事进行到底 |
[17:33] | you’re always gonna look at me | 否则以后在你眼里我就是 |
[17:34] | as the guy who almost fired you. | 那个差点炒了你的家伙 |
[17:36] | No, no, no, no, no, no. I will forget so fast | 不不不不我很快就会忘记的 |
[17:39] | You will be my savior. | 你会是我的救星 |
[17:40] | You’re the guy who gave me my life back | 你是让我重生的大英雄 |
[17:45] | Thank you. I knew you’d see it my way, Michael. | 谢谢我早知道你也会这么想的迈克 |
[17:46] | God bless you. | 愿主保佑你 |
[17:48] | You’re a fine man. – Don’t. | 你是个好人 不 |
[17:49] | Listen, you will not regret this, either | 听着你不会后悔的 |
[17:51] | Devon is terrible. No one’s gonna miss him. | 戴文糟糕透了没有人会怀念他 |
[17:54] | Good, good, good, good. | 好的好的好的 |
[18:13] | Devon, could I talk to you for a second? | 戴文我能和你聊聊吗 |
[18:16] | – Creed’s an idiot. You know that. – Well, he. | 克瑞德是个白痴你知道的-他 |
[18:18] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[18:19] | You had it right the first time! | 你第一次就做对了啊 |
[18:21] | Well, maybe I did. | 也许我是做对了 |
[18:23] | Exactly, you gotta go with your gut, man. | 就是你要跟着直觉走啊老兄 |
[18:27] | No, I can’t… | 不我办不到 |
[18:29] | No, I can’t go back. I would look like an idiot. | 不我不能再回头了会看起来像个白痴的 |
[18:32] | — That’s why I’m being fired? – No. | 一这就是我被解雇的原因-不 |
[18:34] | So you might not look like an idiot? | 为了让你看起来不像自痴 |
[18:36] | No, it was all the stuff that I said. | 不是因为我之前说的那些 |
[18:37] | It was the business downturn and cutbacks, and.. | 经济下滑经费缩减还有 |
[18:40] | You… God, this is unbelievable! | 你… 天啊简直难以置信 |
[18:42] | I just hope that you and I can remain friends | 我就希望咱们还能做朋友 |
[18:48] | – Devon, wait. Please. – What? | -戴文等等求你了-咋了 |
[18:50] | Look, look. | 听着听着 |
[18:53] | In addition to severance and everything | 除了遣散费和其他东西 |
[18:56] | want to give you | 我想给你 |
[19:00] | this gift certificate to Chili’s from me. | 这个红辣椒餐馆的优惠券 |
[19:05] | Okay? No hard feelings | 好吗不生气哈 |
[19:11] | Kevin, Jim, Pam, Kelly, Toby, Oscar, Meredith | 凯文青姆佩姆凯丽托比奥斯卡梅瑞狄斯 |
[19:16] | Phyllis, Stanley, or the temp. | 菲莉丝斯坦利还有那个临时工 |
[19:18] | If any of you wanna meet me for a drink, | 如果你们任何人想和我喝一杯 |
[19:20] | I’m gonna be at Poor Richard’s | 我在穷理查德酒吧恭候 |
[19:21] | And the rest of you can go to hell. | 剩下的人你们可以去死了 |
[19:31] | What about the Halloween party? | 万圣节派对怎么办 |
[19:37] | Oh, hey, Jim. Wait, stop. | 吉姆等等等一下 |
[19:42] | I’m sorry for pushing you toward Cumberland | 很抱歉我曾想把你推去坎伯兰 |
[19:46] | Seriously, if you left here | 说真的如果你离开这了 |
[19:48] | I would blow my brains out. | 我就给自己脑袋来一枪 |
[19:52] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[19:54] | That’s just a figure of speech, you know. | 那只是一种表达方式你懂的 |
[19:56] | Blow your brains out? Come on. | 给脑袋来一枪算了吧 |
[19:58] | All it really means is that we’re friends | 那只是代表我们是好朋友 |
[20:00] | And who else is she gonna talk to if I’m gone? Right? | 再说我走了她还能找谁说话啊对吧 |
[20:05] | I mean, if she left, I wouldn’t blow my brains out. | 要是她走了我不会一枪爆头 |
[20:08] | Of course, I would take that job in Maryland | 当然我会接下马里兰的那份工作 |
[20:10] | because it’s double the pay | 因为可以拿到双倍工资 |
[20:11] | and soft-shell crab just happens to be my favorite food. | 而且软壳蟹恰好是我的最爱 |
[20:23] | I love Halloween. | 我爱万圣节 |
[20:24] | You know, it’s just… But it’s just fun. | 万圣节就是… 很有趣啊 |
[20:26] | Every year, it’s just fun. | 每一年都很有趣 |
[20:28] | Last Halloween, I came as Janet Jackson’s boob | 个万圣节我扮成珍妮特·杰克逊的胸部 |
[20:32] | It was topical. People got a big kick out of it. | 当时是热门话题大家都笑翻了 |
[20:35] | The year before that I came as Monica Lewinsky | 前年我扮成莫妮卡·莱温斯基 |
[20:39] | and I wore a stained dress. | 我穿了一件有污渍的衣服 |
[20:42] | The year before that, I also came as Monica Lewinsky, | 再往前一年我还是莫妮卡·莱温斯基 |
[20:45] | and before that I was O. J. It was pretty funny. | 之前一年我是 O. J. 那真的很好玩 |
[20:49] | Oh, I wish you were here last year | 要是你去年也在就好了 |
[21:00] | Trick-or-treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[21:02] | Hey. How you doing? | 嗨你们好吗 |
[21:04] | Wow, you guys look great! | 你们看起来棒极了 |
[21:06] | — I’m a bumble bee. – You look great. | -我是一只大黄蜂-你看起来好棒 |
[21:09] | – And you’re a princess? – A fairy princess. | 而你是个公主-仙女小公主 |
[21:11] | – A fairy princess. You’re very… – I’m a lion! | 仙女小公主你看起来很…-我是狮子 |
[21:14] | You’re a lion. Wow. I wanna hear your. | 你是狮子我想听你.. |
[21:16] | Oh! Okay, that’s all yours. | 好了这些都是你们的了 |
[21:18] | That’s all yours. Okay! | 都是你们的好了 |
[21:19] | Grab it. Grab it. | 拿去吧拿去吧 |
[21:20] | You know what? You guys are getting all of these | 知道吗这些都给你们了 |